View Full Version : Genesis OOC

zerotech57
10-14-2010, 09:14 AM
IC THREAD
RIGHT HERE

WORLD

Capital Cities:

Camelot:
The first Capital city, which new users wind up in after finishing the tutorial. It has all the regular shops and minigames, and is generally the most populated city of the bunch. It is populated mostly by skyscrapers, and other then the occasional monster invasion event, it's the most peaceful of the cities.
The badlands around Camelot are mostly fields and hills, but the further one ventures, it is possible to find a great deal of jungle, and forestry. Scattered throughout the badlands are villages, which fully allow PvP fights and are a good place to look for traders. Generally, these villages are war-torn and a good place to find quests that might not have been advertised in Camelot.

Atlantis: The underwater city, encased in a great dome is generally a hotspot for the players looking for a little bit more danger then Camelot offers. It holds the primary PvP arena, where tournaments are held fairly frequently, and sea creatures come to attack frequently, providing a great deal of experience to any party willing to defeat them. Although it is the most technologically advanced city (offering many high-quality weapons), it is also extremely dangerous and can only be reached by ship due to it's underwater location.
The PvP area around Atlantis is just open sea. Although there are small islands that can be found, they're only available on certain quests, and therefore invisible to anyone who isn't presently working on the quest required to see one of those islands. Although Camelot is somewhat visible if one rides around for long enough, it is only viewable, and not accessible from the Atlantis badlands, due to the excess of fog surrounding the island Camelot is on, which makes navigating any ships attempting to enter the fog incapable of navigation.

El Dorado: The city located in the middle of an expansive jungle. It is home to a wide variety of traders, and also holds the secondary PvP arena, for those looking for a challenge that the primary arena lacks. There are almost no stores here, as pretty much all items transactions are via trade. It is, generally speaking, the most beautiful of the capital cities. The El Dorado badlands are 100% jungle, as well as the occasional tribal village. Although various creatures tend to frequent the jungles, it's also a great place for PvP fights, because of the uneven terrain, fully destructible environment (El Dorado is the only area in the vicinity which isn't destructible at all), and the multitude of places to run and hide, making strategy a more important aspect of the game than ever before.

Asgard: A mysterious fourth city which is presently being debugged. Although it is blocked to the general public, a few players have claimed to have seen the project, and after coming back from the suspension imposed on their account, claim that the city was too buggy to glean any real details about it. The only detail presently known about it is that it will be home to Valhalla, the venue of the "Champions' Arena", which is sure to be an attraction to fans of PvP combat.

Transportation:
Although the only way to transfer between capital cities is via airship, or teleportation pads, each city offers plenty of surrounding Badlands for players to explore. Badlands are home to a variety of monsters, dungeons, quests and smaller towns, cities and villages scattered throughout the map. The only area without badlands capable of being traveled on foot is Atlantis, in which one must rent a ship to explore the ocean surrounding the underwater city. There are also other ways to travel, of course. If you can find all the items required, it's possible to build hover boards/bikes. Although extremely expensive, you also have the option of buying a boat. Boat sizes range from canoes to full ships, complete with cannons. Although it's rumored that Airships are in the works, this is mere speculation up to now.

Tournaments:
Occasionally, Genesis plays host to large PvP tournaments, only available to those above level 70. The tournaments are held in one of the two major PvP arenas, but there's usually something thrown in to make the "Tournament" experience unique compared to the non-tournament PvP fights. All fighters must report in for their matches ON TIME, or be disqualified. All fights in each round happen simultaneously. Level doesn't matter, since the matches are decided randomly. Generally, however, there is a wrench thrown into a match to make strategy just as important as pure attack power.

Occasionally, there will also be Team Deathmatch Tournaments.
These are different, because of the cooperation involved. The way it works is similar to dodgeball; As long as one team member is still alive, they'll be able to revive one random ally every five minutes. In order to defeat the team, you must manage to defeat every member on that team. Much like one-on-one matchups, Team Deathmatches are rarely standard fights. This is a fairly new feature being offered, so it's not 100% clear on what variables can be changed to even the playing field. Teams must have a minimum of two members, and a maximum of five.

RULES:
TBA

CHARACTERS
Races available:

Humans- If you haven't seen one before, google it.

Druids- Basically, elves. Generally speaking, they're taller and slimmer then the average human character. Although being a Druid offers a slight edge to Battle Mages, and Pole-arms, the differences between them are negligible and mostly just aesthetic.

Bergmen- Better known as dwarfs, they're shorter and more compact then their human or elven counterparts. They make slightly better brawlers, and punishers due to mildly enhanced physical strength, but once again, the difference isn't very significant and it's mostly just for people who like the appearance of dwarfs.

Demons- The equivalent of Orcs, or Dark Elves, depending on how one chooses to make them look. They are slightly more adept as Assassins, Punishers, or Battle Mages, depending on the build they're given. Once again, though, the differences are insignificant between them and other classes, other then appearance.

Character Classes:

Brawler- Although this character class is fairly prone to damage due to wearing extremely light armor, and it's extremely hard to develop them into "tank characters" (Although not impossible), they're naturally more agile then other character classes and they're more easily capable of avoiding damage. They mostly prefer either light weapons, or their fists.

Punisher- The classic "tank" class, but they tend to be somewhat rare compared to other classes due to the simple fact that nobody really wants to be the one to take all the abuse. Punishers wear heavy armor, have extremely high damage resistance, and can deal out pain as well as they can take it. They use large, heavy weapons such as long-swords, clubs and axes.

Assassin- A very popular character class, due to the ability of characters in the class to move extremely quickly, and attack from a longer range then most others. Although they're a bit low in terms of ability to take damage. They prefer long-range weapons, such as crossbows or guns, but they're also fairly talented with lighter weapons, such as knives. They are a combination of the ranger, thief and assassin classes found in most RPGs.
Pole Arm- In terms of fighting style, they're generally considered to be classically trained martial artists, and extremely capable with staffs, spears and any other mid-range weapon imaginable. This class is fairly balanced between quickness/evasiveness, and the ability to give and take damage.

Battle Mage- This is easily the rarest class available in terms of finding people to play it, simply because it takes so long for them to become useful. Although they're allowed to use any weapons available (the only class that can claim this, even if they're incapable of ever mastering them the same way as other classes are), and they're easily the most proficient healers of any of the classes, as well as having access to all kinds of spells, spanning the elements to do damage with, they aren't really able to do much of anything at a low level.

Priest- The only pure healer class in Genesis. In terms of skills and attributes, they are like the "Alliance" answer to the "Hoarde" that is the Battle Mage class.

Mutant- This is an exceptionally rare class, only accessed after having reached the level cap (level 99), and finishing an extensive list of quests offered once a year. Due to the limited amount of time in which the game has been played (counting beta testing), there are only five characters presently classified as 'Mutants', and only three of those characters are active on a regular basis. Although they are based in the class their owner originally selected, they are allowed to pick two other character classes to assimilate, although the catch is that their skills with weapons in the classes they've selected are equal to someone just starting out the game with those classes, giving them something new to play for, as well as the fact that they receive no bonuses to their ability to give, or take damage. They are also given additional ability to customize their character (for example, being able to change the character's height, weight and general appearance at will. They can also change the name of their class in order to hide, or display, the fact that they are a Mutant.)

Due to the extreme rarity of mutants, winning a PvP match against one grants an unusual amount of experience compared to beating an average user.

Information on Creating Characters:

As long as you can describe, find, or draw out a picture of your character, and the weapon they use, you can use that character and weapon. We won't bother establishing a full list of items, and spells, since that would take weeks before it looked satisfactory. As for spells, I'll trust you all for the time being to think up your own, although if I begin to notice that these spells are dealing a ridiculous level of damage, or becoming overpowered, we'll start establishing a list. Once again though, you're all fairly veteran RPers, as far as I can tell, so I don't think I have anything to worry about. Once again, if you can't find a picture, a detailed description works just fine. As for teaming up, creating parties is both welcomed and encouraged. If you really feel like getting complicated, you can start a guild. Considering the numbers so far, though, I'm thinking we'll just start off with parties of up to four people at a time.

Character Skeleton:

NAME: (I'd prefer not to have any numbers or anything here. Just act as though you're playing an Open Beta for a game when you're picking out the name for your character. Any name is available.)

Level: (I guess you could be a newbie if you wanted to, but generally I'm saying between levels 75-90, for reasons that'll become apparent later on)

Character Race:

Character Class: (Anything except Mutant. I'm kinda leaning towards introducing them later on in the RP.)

Personality:

PvP Theme Song: (Yes, when your player enters the ring for a PvP fight, they have the option of using a theme song. Generally, players are given the option to upload this from their computer. This section is optional, though :P)

Appearance:

Weapon:

Other:

Player List:

Thoro

Level: 90

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Brawler

Personality: He's a tough guy, and his reputation as a fighter precedes him, which has made him somewhat cocky. He's extremely proud, hates to lose at anything, and only joins parties and guilds out of necessity, preferring to do things by himself. He hates picking on weaker players, and is more then willing to forcefully prevent others from doing so. Although he's a tad lacking in terms of intelligence, he's a generally nice person with an almost encyclopedic knowledge of the world of "Genesis", although at times he almost seems to play with a chip on his shoulder...

PvP Theme Song: Cowboys from Hell- Pantera

Appearance:
Taller then average (About 6'2), but slim and built like a runner. He has blonde hair, and blue eyes, described as being similar to a Siberian Husky's in terms of color. He has slightly larger-then-average hands and feet, and his hair is medium-length. He wears high-level light armor, all of which is either red, or silver. He wear light, leather greaves on his forearms, with the gloves cut off the ends so that his hands and wrists are still visible. He wears a light chestplate, over a silver tunic but no sleeves, or shoulder pads. His legs have no armor attached, so that he can move quicker, and his boots are standard, leather boots. Although he usually carries around a large sword, or axe on his back, it is generally a low-level item and usually for show.

Weapon: He usually carries around a low-to-mid level sword, or axe on his back, just because he chose the username Thor. His weapon of choice, however, is his fists.

Other: He was formerly a member of the guild known as Aesir, before it developed a reputation for PKing, which prompted him to leave the group and adventure on his own. Shortly after his departure, the guild was disbanded and even it's most notorious members seemed to fade into anonymity.

Artemis

Level: 82

Character Race: Demon (The dark elf kind )

Character Class: Assassin

Personality: Despite having a demon character, she is bubbly and talkative. She is very confidant, and likes to joke around.

PvP Theme Song: For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
(I couldn't help it :) )

Appearance: http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p328/shihhoucaim/1145725238_iBatDemon3.jpg

Weapon:http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/SenchUkyo/Weapon%20Pics/Axe2.jpg

Other: She will probably try to be your friend, even if you don't want her to.

Karr

Character Class: Battle mage

Personality: He loves PVP with a psychotic passion. He'll join a party on whim or with friends. He keeps his word. A cautious and well-read individual. He hates playing fair "Fair only exists as a festival". He respects strength and character in individuals, but hates "nobility via purpose". People that are good because they are righ sicken him.

PvP Theme Song: "Crying Like A Bitch"-Godsmack

Appearance:http://www.jaestudio.com/Battlemage.jpg

Weapon: the glaive in the picture, though competent in offensive and healing magics he prefers to use buffs on himself or allies to cover the martial gap.

Other: He has never joined a guild though he has stayed with a few for a time. He has mapped most of the world by foot. He owns a hoverboard.

Lighte

Level: 85

Character Race: Druid

Character Class: Priest

Personality: Classy and sophisticated, she likes to think she is above people for she was brought up in a rich family with high vocabulary (will need help with big words o_o; ), even though ironically she is playing a video game, and loves to stay back and heal people, and yells at the tank or DPS if they do something wrong.

PvP Theme Song: Theme Song - 28 Weeks Later (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM)

Appearance:

http://sigresource.com/uploads/1203747774/gallery_417_6_427684.png

Weapon:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/Buffetassassin/crystalfirestafftrebek.jpg

Other: N/A

Texasbrute

Character Race: Bergman

Character Class: Punisher

Personality: Quiet, likes to PvP ALOT, Grind all the time, Quests, and the occasional crafting. Loves to take punishment in instances, as long as his significant other is behind him keeping him alive.

PvP Theme Song: Tool - Parabola (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgzEVCAlNn4)

Appearance:
http://gizmopolis.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/wow-dwarf-model-700.jpg

Weapon: http://www.scotlands-swords.com/images/swords/battle-axe/Fishtail-Axe.jpg

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/september/naxxramas_25_34.jpg

http://punkdudez.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/item_50048.jpg

Other: You're making me miss my Warrior :( and Texasbrute was his name.

Night

Level: 80

Character Race: Demon

Personality: Night is fairly nice, but normally keeps quiet. He will speak up when he doesn't agree with something though and will defend a friend if he needs to do so.

PvP Theme Song: This Is War ~ 30 Seconds to Mars (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPajZ0074Ks)

Appearance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/DuufUS/AnimeDemon.jpg

Weapon: http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll442/seteshpartida/katana.jpg
http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/585/684/56/8b3d_1.JPG
http://www.classic-bow.com/catalog/images/0367_recurve_bow.jpg
(I can take out a weapon if you want. I probably won't use the throwing knives very much anyways.)

Other: Nothing I can think of.

Silentstalkr
Race: Demon
Class: Assassin
Personality: Very much a lootwhore. Loves to PvE and get the best loot out there! He stays within shadows remaining concealed until hes ready for the first strike and utilizes poisons to cripple his foes.
Weapons: 2 Daggers/Long Bow

Well, there we go. Once again, I'm still open to suggestions if you guys have any, and people are free to jump in at any time.

Miss Ember
10-14-2010, 01:34 PM
o_o;. It will take me some time to make the character profile and I will drag Master (Griphun's new name) to come here but reserve me a spot!

But one question, can there be a Healer class?

XxGoddessxX
10-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Name: Artemis

Character Race: Demon (The dark elf kind )

Personality: Despite having a demon character, she is bubbly and talkative. She is very confidant, and likes to joke around.

PvP Theme Song: For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
(I couldn't help it :) )

Appearance: http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p328/shihhoucaim/1145725238_iBatDemon3.jpg

Weapon:http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/SenchUkyo/Weapon%20Pics/Axe2.jpg

Other: She will probably try to be your friend, even if you don't want her to.

thesouleater
10-14-2010, 02:38 PM
This looks really cool. I should have a character up soon. ^_^

zerotech57
10-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Mistake; Battle Mage is like a combo healer-mage type of class, but if you want to, you can make a healer for sure
and Goddess, nice character!
I'll put it up on the character list right now
except she's missing a name :P

mcstringer
10-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Name: Karr

Character Class: Battle mage

Personality: He loves PVP with a psycotic passion. He'll join a party on whim or with friends. He keeps his word. A cautious and well-read individual. He hates playing fair "Fair only exists as a festival". He respects strength and character in individuals, but hates "nobility via purpose". People that are good because they are righ sicken him.

PvP Theme Song: "Crying Like A Bitch"-Godsmack

Appearance:http://www.jaestudio.com/Battlemage.jpg

Weapon: the glaive in the picture, though competent in offensive and healing magics he prefers to use buffs on himself or allies to cover the martial gap.

Other: He has never joined a guild though he has stayed with a few for a time. He has mapped most of the world by foot. He owns a hoverboard.

XxGoddessxX
10-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I was in a hurry to finish, and forgot the name! Oops!

Miss Ember
10-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Mistake; Battle Mage is like a combo healer-mage type of class, but if you want to, you can make a healer for sure
and Goddess, nice character!
I'll put it up on the character list right now
except she's missing a name :P

Okay I was wanting to make a copy of the Priest from WoW ^^... I was addicted to my healer on there and it would be nice for I know the abilities and all that sort of crap.. *shifts eyes* Put Priest to list buddy!

zerotech57
10-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Okay I was wanting to make a copy of the Priest from WoW ^^... I was addicted to my healer on there and it would be nice for I know the abilities and all that sort of crap.. *shifts eyes* Put Priest to list buddy!

Will do :p

and

Excalibur, your profile is good but you forgot your name, too

Miss Ember
10-14-2010, 06:52 PM
I feel so nerdy -hurr-

Name: Lighte

Character Race: Druid

Character Class: Priest

Personality: Classy and sophisticated, she likes to think she is above people for she was brought up in a rich family with high vocabulary (will need help with big words o_o; ), even though ironically she is playing a video game, and loves to stay back and heal people, and yells at the tank or DPS if they do something wrong.

PvP Theme Song: Theme Song - 28 Weeks Later (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM)

Appearance:

http://sigresource.com/uploads/1203747774/gallery_417_6_427684.png

Weapon:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/Buffetassassin/crystalfirestafftrebek.jpg

Other: N/A

zerotech57
10-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Congratulations to Mistake on being the first person to join and remember to name her character without being reminded :p

Miss Ember
10-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Ahaha it's kind of funny though *chuckles*. By the way... Lighte was my priest's name.. /sob.

But thanks :D.

zerotech57
10-14-2010, 07:16 PM
I think I'm going to put the NAME section in big bold letters from now on :p

mcstringer
10-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey I was googling names for the past half hour. Give me credit for finishing the rest first sheesh ( :) )

zerotech57
10-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Fair enough, you're off the hook :P

Griphun
10-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Reserved for meh?

zerotech57
10-15-2010, 01:16 AM
Yup, you've definitely got a spot

Griphun
10-15-2010, 01:38 AM
NAME: Texasbrute (My old WoW name :()

Character Race: Bergman

Character Class: Punisher

Personality: Quiet, likes to PvP ALOT, Grind all the time, Quests, and the occasional crafting. Loves to take punishment in instances, as long as his significant other is behind him keeping him alive. (Lighte)

PvP Theme Song: Tool - Parabola (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgzEVCAlNn4)

Appearance:
http://gizmopolis.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/wow-dwarf-model-700.jpg

Weapon: http://www.scotlands-swords.com/images/swords/battle-axe/Fishtail-Axe.jpg

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/september/naxxramas_25_34.jpg

http://punkdudez.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/item_50048.jpg

Other: You're making me miss my Warrior :( and Texasbrute was his name.

zerotech57
10-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Hey, in a way, you get him back in this RP :p
So it can be like you just transferred servers

Griphun
10-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Lol true, I told Mistake that I kinda wanna play again and she goes 'NO!' x.x

Miss Ember
10-15-2010, 01:44 AM
He first was telling "no" to me because I was wanting to go back some time ago, but he was 'tired' of the WoW... Oh the irony -_-.

zerotech57
10-15-2010, 01:48 AM
Well at least you're both on the same page....
kind of? :P

thesouleater
10-15-2010, 03:31 AM
NAME: Night

Level: 80

Character Race: Demon

Personality: Night is fairly nice, but normally keeps quiet. He will speak up when he doesn't agree with something though and will defend a friend if he needs to do so.

PvP Theme Song: This Is War ~ 30 Seconds to Mars (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPajZ0074Ks)

Appearance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/DuufUS/AnimeDemon.jpg

Weapon: http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll442/seteshpartida/katana.jpg
http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/585/684/56/8b3d_1.JPG
http://www.classic-bow.com/catalog/images/0367_recurve_bow.jpg
(I can take out a weapon if you want. I probably won't use the throwing knives very much anyways.)

Other: Nothing I can think of.

Hope this works. ^_^

zerotech57
10-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Oh, it works fine
I usually carry around multiple weapons in my inventory when I'm playing MMOs :P

zerotech57
10-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Sorry to double post, but the IC thread is up now :D

Griphun
10-15-2010, 08:21 PM
How do you want us to start out? Mistake and I are going to be together so.

zerotech57
10-15-2010, 08:25 PM
I was thinking the starting location would be Camelot, where everyone can kind of get introduced :P
Because as far as I know, except for you and Mistake, none of the characters really know each other
My Character already said he didn't really know anybody around his level that he got along with, but I don't know about anyone else
So I guess that as long as it's in Camelot, you can start however you want :D

Miss Ember
10-15-2010, 08:32 PM
I posted, hope it's fine.

Griphun
10-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah I'm going to head there. I'm going to start it off in a little PvP action.

EDIT: Posted, hope it's fine.

zerotech57
10-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Alright, sounds good
and Mistake, your first post worked well.

As for what Camelot looks like, as a reference point...
I'm still kind of looking through google images to find a good picture to explain how to describe Camelot better, but what I'm thinking is that there are modern-looking, skyscraper-like buildings all over the place, and the stores and smaller buildings look like the ones in .hack//G.U., but the streets are cobblestone and there are various trees and stables and various things you would find in the Middle Ages all over the place. There are walls around the city, and a (locked) tower in the center of the town which isn't much more than a decoration. There are teleportation pads [.hack style, once again] at each corner of the city), and a general dock area where you can either pay for a ticket to board a ship to Atlantis (fairly cheap), or rent/buy your own boat (which is quite expensive). I'm still kind of figuring out what Atlantis and El Dorado would look like, but I'll cross those bridges when we get there :D

EDIT: Yours was fine too, Griphun :p

Merry
10-16-2010, 02:00 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

zerotech57
10-16-2010, 02:06 AM
:loading:
;king14;
-hurr-
:thanks:

thesouleater
10-16-2010, 02:41 AM
Posted, but its kind of short. *sweat* I had no idea how to introduce my character, so... yeah.

zerotech57
10-16-2010, 02:50 AM
It works fine :D
It gives me something to write about in my second post, when the time comes, so there are no complaints here :D

silentstalkr
10-17-2010, 11:39 AM
mind if I join? :s

zerotech57
10-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Yeah, you can definitely join

silentstalkr
10-18-2010, 12:57 AM
mk well here goes nothing

Name: Silentstalkr
level 85
Race: Demon
Class: Assassin
Personality: Very much a lootwhore. Loves to PvE and get the best loot out there! He stays within shadows remaining concealed until hes ready for the first strike and utilizes poisons to cripple his foes.
weapons: 2 daggers/ long bow

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/fireyembrace/imagesCAI96LYP.jpg

zerotech57
10-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Alright, that works fine!
If you can find a picture, or write a description or something for your character, that would be great but it's not a huge deal, really :p

Griphun
10-18-2010, 01:09 AM
He said he'll fix it later ^^

zerotech57
10-18-2010, 01:13 AM
Alright, sounds good to me

silentstalkr
10-19-2010, 07:34 AM
There was a picture with it >< but alright I'll fix it up :p

mcstringer
10-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Ohh kkkk. I had posted before, but I guess it did not make it through my home computer or it disapeared.

zerotech57
10-19-2010, 10:08 PM
I never got the e-mail, so it might not have posted :S

mcstringer
10-20-2010, 03:06 AM
I hate my home computer. Lucky me, I saved it. It will be up after I finish my post. $^%%$ glitch computer. #$%$# dial-up.

edit: Yes, it's long sorry.

zerotech57
10-20-2010, 03:47 AM
It's alright :P
If it's an introduction post, the more detail the better, right?
Well, that goes for any post, really :p

Also, I updated the information on all the Capitol cities, and badlands. Just to give you guys more to work with in terms of how the world is designed. I've been incorporating what you guys have described it as looking like, so far as well, so that you guys can basically proceed like you were before without needing to make any changes. If I wasn't descriptive enough, or if you guys have any ideas for things that you think should be included, I'm happy to add some things in :p

mcstringer
11-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Let's not stop posting ing Genesis shall we.

Griphun
11-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Sorry guys, haven't been around much. Mistake and I are going to start posting more :)

zerotech57
11-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you guys!
I'm just not posting because I'm trying to give everyone a chance to post before I do :p

mcstringer
11-14-2010, 11:22 PM
maybe that chance is long gone.

zerotech57
11-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to think that :/

Griphun
11-15-2010, 06:24 AM
I'm sorry guys.. Been caught up in things, then found a new game and all.. I promise I'll have one up very soon.

Again I'm so sorry.