PDA

View Full Version : [M] Addicted to an Addict: Miyavi & Silent Secrets

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 04:59 AM
Miyavi

<MATURE FOR DRUG ASSOCIATION AND POSSIBLE ROMANCE.>

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/Needs_moar_fake_blood_by_x_Marionet.jpg

Addict.
To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance.

"Im only going to try it once." Thats what they all say when they start doing drugs. Popping pills, snorting powders, injecting toxins, and lighting up on anything that burns. "I wont get addicted." Finding themselves high everyday from that point on still doesnt convince them they are addicted. Hanging out with friends who give them fixes for free is always how it is for the first few months. Then things start to get expensive. Finding themselves paying more than two hundred dollars for a single shot of heroin or a few small lines of coke.

"You are addicted! You need to stop before its too late!" Friends always try to break through to those who have fallen deep into the whirlpool of narcotics. They try desperately to get them to stop which only pushes them away, losing them completely. Friends often give up, move on and forget about the now doomed druggie.

"Im not addicted!" Its the obvious response from anyone. Its an automatic defensive mechanism that they tell themselves often to keep them partly sane. But the truth is, its such a lie that even as they are tearing their flesh apart they think they are just fine.

'Im not addicted...' Leslie thought to herself as she stood in her bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror for a moment before pushing her red hair behind her ear. Kneeling down she reached behind the toilet and pulled out a black box, unlocking it with the key on her wrist. Opening it to reveal viles of clear liquid and pill bottles. Thumbing around the box she pulled out a syringe and a vile, setting it on the counter top as she prepared for her daily dose of heroin. Biting her lip she tossed empty flaps that once held needles aside as she searched desperately for one. She let out a relieved sigh as she found one. Slipping from the holder she she held it up, smiling; but a sudden jerk of her left arm caused her to drop it. The needle bounced off of the counter and leapt into the sink and slid right through the slats on the sink stopper. Leslie's eyes widened as she gripped the sides of the sink "Fuck!" Slamming her fists onto the wall she gritted her teeth tightly as she looked at her stock. It was really running low.

Putting the vile and syringe back into the box she grabbed a small tube, hardly the width of a pencil and about as long as her pointer finger. Pulling off the small rubber cork she lifted it to her nose and tiled her head back, inhaling swiftly as the white powder disappeared. Closing her eyes tightly she took a few more breaths and then let her head resume its natural bob. Tossing the tube into the box she grabbed a wash rag and wet it, wiping her nose and lips to be sure no residue showed. Closing her box of fixes she locked it and replaced it under the toilet backing where Velcro held it securely.

Leslie wasnt always addicted to a multitude of drugs like she was now. It started her senior year of high school. She fell for a girl who was also a senior but had transferred from another school. They dated and thats when the drug scene had started for Leslie. Lauren, her girlfriend had introduced her to acid and ecstasy at first. Coke and marijuana came naturally with the parties and raves. After her parents told her off for finding her stashes in the house Leslie left home and lost contact with her family. She figured they were ashamed of her anyways. Living with Lauren was the way she got her fix until Lauren suddenly went straight on her, finding some guy to go off with. Leslie was left alone without any way to get a fix. She got a few jobs and as she started college as an emancipated child she started to find new fixes. It was hard to afford things at times, mostly food. But she found quickly that a few shots of heroin and some acid took away the hunger urges. But it was hell on her body to take so many drugs at one time.

Leslie walked from her bathroom and into the living room. She lived in a double dorm suite, with kitchen and laundry room. Leslie had the special opportunity to live alone as well. But she knew it could never last. A knock on her door quickly notified her that she had stayed alone in her dorm long enough. "On a Saturday?!" she quickly exclaimed as she ran her hand through her hair as she made her way to the door. Unlocking the deadbolt she opened the door to see an administrator. Smiling she nodded to the burly woman. "Have you found me a roommate?" She asked with more enthusiasm that was needed.

The woman smiled to her "Hello deary. Yes we have, he is a transfer student and will be joining you within the next few hours. When I talked with him previously he stated he would hopefully arrive around sundown." She nodded to Leslie and then stuck a sticker onto the door, a hideous shade of orange in Leslie's opinion. Anything was better than orange.

"Thank you so much! I am oh so excited to finally have a friend joining me!" She smiled widely and leaned against the wall as she looked up at the woman. "Now if you would excuse me, I should clean before my roommate gets here." Closing the door she locked it and leaned against the wall as she felt like pulling her hair from her scalp. She couldnt believe she was getting a roommate, on a Saturday night when she could be getting doped up with a few friends instead. Sighing she ran her hand along the wall as she walked into her living room and flopped herself onto the couch. Leslie had lied when she said she needed to clean, since she hardly ever ate and couldnt afford 'nice things' there wasnt any clutter to take care of. Her cabinets were bare, her fridge cleaned out and she only had two black couches and a large-ish television that had been furnished by the college since she was in a suite. Switching on the stereo to some techno she let the coke she had snorted take effect. It was almost 3 PM, and sundown was in a few hours. Joy, her high would be fading right when her new 'friend' showed.

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 05:00 AM
Silent Secrets

http://www.horrorpage.mysteria.cz/obr2/goth_man_rose.jpg

Vampyre

A creature so sinister that even God humbles beneath one's presence

A large yawn pushed itself between his white lips, his whole complexion so pale, too pale to be human, yet, they had made him human. They profiled him as goth, druggy, emo, but never what he really was. And why was that? Because Vampyres aren't real. They don't exist.

That's what they tell themselves.

They lie. They hide in denial in hopes of never facing the truth, yet it always falls apart and they're left in a horrible wake. They say 'It's too soon to wake' yet in truth, it's too late. There is no way fix yourself once you've lost it all.

The humans did get one profile right, he was a druggy, and each hit was like heaven.

Only an hour before his arrival at the campus. He had sent the driver ahead with his things, everything except the little bleeding box. Not quite little, but to him it was. It was so light, so easily carried....and filled with the most vile things.

Heroin, ecstasy, coke, weed, narcotics, acid... and so many others. Every victim, every meal, they were all drugged with these so he could feel the high, feel the lust. His mouth watered just thinking about it. What better than to have a roommate? Especially a female. Their blood always tasted sweeter, much more delicious, and was the only thing he wanted when drugged. The sex was great. He'd lure them, get their clothes off, lie them down, and to end it, he'd feed. Drink till the last breath...

He walked outside into the suns fading rays. He could run and beat the car. The rays landed on his skin and warmed the ice just enough, just enough to give him goose bumps. It didn't hurt. The sun could, at the most, give him a good burn, but he liked the night, liked to watch the day die and the moon rise. The life fade away to death. Just like his.

Timil Lacitirc. His name, his Identity.

He disappeared, on his way to the dorm.

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Miyavi

Leslie sat on her couch for god knows how long, her intoxication causing her to lose her sense of time completely. The only thing that broke her from her trance in coke was the phone on the wall ringing. Leslie blinked a few times, making sure she actually heard it. Slowly pushing herself from the couch she lounged on she walked towards the kitchen with a dazed stumble in her step. Leaning against the wall she snatched the phone from the hook and brought it to her ear "Leslie." She said simply.

"Les! Im so glad I caught you sober." The young man's voice chuckled from the other side of the conversation.

"I ran out of needles Ty." She said, her voice annoyed as she remembered her stupidity from before.

"Awe. Ill be sure to bring you some tomorrow love." Tyler was the kind of nurturing friend to Leslie ever since they met. He was a druggie as well and he took care of Leslie as if they had always known each other.

"Im getting a roommate tonight..."

"You've gotta be shitten me! On a Saturday night Les?" He was obviously on her side about the whole roommate thing.

"Yes... And I need a fix. Have you got any spare needles?"

"I only have one more, but I was saving it for tonight." There was a silence in the conversation, a moment of thought. "But I know you will need it more love. I will be there in an hour."

"Are you sure Ty?"

"Les, Dont. Im sure. See you later."

Leslie hung up the phone and pumped her fist into the air and brought it back down as if she had just scored the best prize ever. To her, it was going to be the best prize. She was going to get her fix a while after her roommate arrived. It wasnt how she wanted it to work, but hell she wasnt going to complain.

Looking at the front door she blinked a few times as grin came across her lips. She could always simply open the door and remove the hideous orange sticker that told her new 'friend' that the room was his. It would make him have to go to the student service office and ask about his room. They would have to run his name and print him out another sheet that had the room on it. It could possibly delay him enough that she would have her fix before he got there. As she chuckled quietly she moved herself to the door and grabbed the door handle, the freezing cold metal gave her a slight shock as she let go of it and stepped back. Blinking again she heard a knock on the door, was it too late?

Leslie's high was quickly fading as she wondered who her roommate was. Grabbing the handle again she unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door to see a single figure standing there. Looking up until her eyes caught his face she forced a smile, her plan had blown up in her face. She surely didnt know what to think of this tall and pale figure standing before her. "Hello." Leslie smiled to him and gave him a slight nod as she backed into her...their dorm, opening the door for him to enter. "Im...glad you found the room without any trouble." Leslie took a few more steps back, "Your room is down the hallway on the left side of the living room, door at the end..." She said to him, her daze returning as she swayed slightly. "Do you need help with your things?"

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Silent Secrets

A lovely roommate indeed...

"Ah, good day to yourself. Or should I say night?" Timil let out a silent chuckle as he grabbed all of his things with one arm. It wasn't normal, but did he ever say he was going for the appearance? Brilliant white teeth were revealed with a smile. Fangs. They weren't there. They were never there unless he was craving. Unless he needed blood. But for now they were hidden.

"I believe I can manage myself. Thank you anyway Leslie." Another polite smile and he made his way down to his room, shutting the door behind him. Touching only the clasps on his bags, everything found it's own spot in the room. The only thing he didn't have in the room was his bleeding box.

The pallid figure smiled sadistically and waited. he waited for the oppurtune moment. The box was left out there purposely, knowing that Leslie would look in it. He would step out, silently and ghostlike once she had it opened. The femme' would never know he was there until he spoke her name. He would give her the fix she was looking for...

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 05:03 AM
Miyavi

As he passed her with his bags in hand she blinked a few times, maybe she was seeing things. Maybe he didn't have as many bags as she had previously saw. Of course she wouldn't be surprised. As he went back into his room and closed the door she couldn't help but arch an eyebrow, finding him slightly stingy to refuse her help and then shut himself away in his room. Rolling her eyes slightly she turned to go back to her seat on the couch but her attention was suddenly snatched by a black box left behind. She stopped mid twirl and nearly fell over as she completely stopped to look at the box.

Smiling her high smile she strolled over to it and lifted it, it came off the ground with ease. As she jerked it up and took a step or two she heard glass knocking together. Her body froze and she looked down at the black case, her eyes wide. Now she was very curious of what was in the case. Looking up at his closed door she saw no signs of him coming to the door at anytime soon. Looking back at the case she knelt down and ran her fingers along the crisp edges of it, her heart beating a million times a minute. Glancing back to the door she flipped open the clasps and allowed her curiosity to take over. Opening the case she sat wide eyed as she gaped at the horde of narcotics before her. "He's a dealer..." She whispered outloud to herself as if she had to assure herself of what she was seeing.

She grabbed the bag of marijuana and held it up to her nose, taking in the smell as if it were the only thing keeping her alive. She took her hand to the white bag in the case and opened it, dipping her finger into the powder and tasting the beautiful and familiar taste of cocaine. Biting her lip she sealed the bag and replaced it as she then ran her hands to the pill bottles, and then to the viles which contained her fruitful addiction of Heroin. Leslie was in narcotic heaven. She spied the dozen needles in the back of the case, she snatched them and withdrew one, holding it between her fingers as if all of her problems suddenly faded from existence. "Excellent...."

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 05:03 AM
Silent Secrets

"Now what have we found here...?" He chuckled, appearing thinly out of no where. In a quick, fluid motion, the male had the needle out of her hands, the box closed and her in his grasp. Definitely not human speed. He was going for shock and could've sworn he heard the femme' gasp.

"Leslie. Do you think it's polite to go through other creatures belongings?" Timil whispered in her ear, voice low. He had both of her wrists in one unnaturally cold hand and the other hand was caressing the side of her face. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to get to know you some, so go call your little boy toy back and cancel your fix." He was being such a tease.

He could feel her blood pumping through her veins, feel his mouth beginning to water. His hands retracted and he rolled back on his heels. "Now. And I may just give you a little fix of my own." Now, he was on the other side of the room, holding the box with one hand and leaning against the wall.

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 05:04 AM
Miyavi

Hearing his voice ring out of no where made her high drop so low that she had realized she had just gone through his personal items. She watched him move so quickly, he had snatched the needle and taken the box from her while taking her into his grasp all in such a quick motion that she couldnt help but gasp. His voice in her ear heightened her heartbeat as his cold hand held her wrists together. His hand that ran along her face made her shutter slightly, listening to his words once again.

She blinked as her mind had come across something interesting about him. How did he know she had talked to Tyler about getting a fix? Come to think of it how did he know her name in the first place. Sure the dorm slip of paper probably had her name on it. She would give him that much but how in the hell did he know about Tyler? Had he been standing at the door for that long to actually hear her? But she wasnt talking all that loud. He couldnt have possibly heard her!

As he moved away from her, telling her again to call him. She glanced back at him as he offered a fix of his own. Blinking a few times her addicted self took over and she smiled a twisted smile, craving the many drugs he had to offer. Standing swiftly from her knees she reached the phone and dialed Ty's number. It rang twice and he answered.

"He Les. I was just about to head over there wi-"

"You dont have to." She blurted out.

"Wait. What? I thought you needed a fix." He questioned. "Dont tell me you are going clean on me Les." He chuckled.

"No, I just met my roommate." Leslie's smile returned to her lips as her blood rushed through her veins in anticipation of her possible fix. "Ty..." She paused as she caught her breath, her excitement getting the better of her. "He has a black box too."

"Les! You totally scored! I am honestly jealous." Ty laughed.

"So Ill talk to you tomorrow... Its time to...get to know him better." She replaced the phone on the hook and turned around to look at him. Leslie looked him up and down for a moment, and then looked at the box in his hand. She couldnt help but fidget. It was the bad thing that came with her addiction, fidgeting. Her addiction came with many other nervous disorders, but she just over came them all with more drugs. She glanced back up at his face and smiled to him, she was in Addict heaven with this guy.

Swaying back and forth as she walked she sat on her couch "So...roommate." Leslie motioned at the empty couch cushion beside her. "Lets...talk." She smiled at him, her high fading from her system. The small amount of Cocaine she had before only lasted for so long... "I apologize for being so rude and going through your personal items."

Anne Bonny
10-23-2009, 05:04 AM
Silent Secrets

"Apologize? What for? I believe it's in every humans nature to open things they shouldn't. To play with the unknown, wouldn't you say?" The sweet smell skin. He could feel the fangs aching to come out but centuries of practice had taught him self control, or so he thought.

Timil slowly moved towards the couch, placing himself upon the far corner. Oh how her veins lined her flesh so flawlessly, so beautifully. 'I may just actually keep this one alive for awhile...' he thought, controlling his smile. He did however need to feed. Maybe a club?

"How do you feel about clubbing? You know, raving and such?" He held up his black box, the one that was bleeding, and opened it. So many Narcotics....

(Sorry for shortness, convo plus blockage... = blecky posts.)

Ankolyste
11-02-2009, 04:52 AM
((Thanks Anne for the Transfer. <3))

The way that he seemed to speak, with such ease and gentle charm to his voice made Leslie's head swim even as her high faded. This guy wasnt some ordinary being, something about him made her inner self want to stray away from him for her own safety. But her inner self had been hidden for a long time, injected, smoked out, bled and powdered over and over again. It made it hard for her to actually listen to herself. "Human is as Human does I guess." She chuckled as he moved towards the couch. No matter how hard she tried, she couldnt stop looking at the black box, as if it were going to make all of her dreams come true.

Leslie snapped back to reality as he asked about clubbing. She was taken aback for a moment as she tried to understand what he was trying to get to. "Clubs? Raves? Well, I havent been in a while." She watched as he opened his box, her obvious pause causing her mind to blank. "But..But I." She licked her lips anxiously as she watched him. "Im sure I need to get out of this dorm anyway...I know just the place. Where little black box lovers like ourselves come together with alcohol and pounding music." Leslie started to work herself up slightly, the thought of possibly going to a club while pumped with narcotics of many kinds made her veins dance.

LatexRevolver
11-11-2009, 10:17 PM
'Just the place huh?'He let his mind wander, envisioning the look on his victims face as he made the casual conversation, did the slight flirting, turned on the inhuman charm. The victim would listen, entirely engrossed with his stories, with his little white lies that turned into promises on either end. These promises would be broken minutes later, when the victim followed him outside and then lost what time they may have had left. Yes, Timil was able to see it all so clearly... "Where little black box lovers like ourselves come together with alcohol and pounding music." His whole thought train was interrupted, though it had been less than a second from when it had started.

"But they don't all get drunk, now, do they?" That could be a problem...the whole point of getting out to the club was to feed, but the alcohol...Yes, he was able to tell who had it in their system and who didn't, but that wouldn't do much good if everyone was under that despicable liquid. Calmly, waiting for an answer, he pulled out a rather large bottle and then a syringe. He stuck the needle through the lid and began pulling the end, the tube filling with the narcotic. 'its so easy to read that this is what she wants, what she likes...why not give it to her?'

Ankolyste
11-13-2009, 04:43 AM
"But they don't all get drunk, now, do they?"

Leslie laughed a bit as he asked this. "Well, honestly some people do. But most use the bar look to hide the fact that its a drug convention. If the police ever show up then they just think everyone is drunk, not hopped up on narcotics." Leslie looked at her arm, running her finger along one of her veins. "Its just a..." Leslie looked up at him as he filled a syringe with a liquid she knew very well and was quite fond of. Her heart skipped a beat and she began to fidget again, the veins on her arms growing blue as she thought about the rush.

Leslie's hands grasped themselves, her nails pinching the already pale skin, making red marks on them. "Just a..." She stumbled over her words again as she tried to regain her through process, but just watching her new black box friend fill that syringe caused her mind to focus just on that, nothing else got across her mind.

LatexRevolver
11-19-2009, 10:15 PM
'Good, good...smart little toys...' He gave a silent chuckle, though no one would've ever realized he was laughing to begin with and lifted the syringe so that the needle was towards the ceiling. She could see her body fidgeting in all those little human manners that, despite how composed they think they are, give them away to one of his status. 'Aren't you lucky you got a vampyre for a roommate.'

In a speed that would've taken her one blink, he moved behind her, now having Leslie on his lap and the needle beside her. "Ever had a hit injected directly into the carotid artery? It's absolutely amazing!" He spoke, feeling thrilled. He kept the needle near her neck, not moving an inch. If she wanted this amazing experience, she would have to be brave enough to get it.

Ankolyste
11-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Leslie watched as he lifted the syringe, her body absolutely craving what she hoped he would give to her. As she blinked she gasped and nearly jumped up as she realized that she was now on his lap. Had he just moved in a split nanosecond? Or was she tripping with her timing? Leslie blinked, knowing she couldn't possibly be on a drug trip since her high was nearly gone from this morning's fix.

As he spoke, she felt as if she were absolutely entranced by his voice, leaning into him slightly knowing the syringe's needle was merely centimeters away from her neck. "No, I haven't." She answered him, her breathing quickened along with her heart as she licked her lips. A slight smile came to her lips as she took a slight breath in "But Im up to trying anything. Especially if you claim it to be amazing..." Leslie allowed her body to relax, reaching her arm around and pulling her hair from her neck, clearing it for him.

LatexRevolver
12-06-2009, 10:07 PM
"What easy prey they turn out to be..." Timil licked his lips as he watched the blood flow underneath her now exposed skin. How easily he could pierce the flesh, draw the blood...but he wouldn't. She was his ticket for now, his tool and just as he had promised, he stuck the syringe into her artery. With the speed at which the blood flowed through this specific place, the heroin would take effect ever so quickly. He lifted her up then, with ease and stood himself up, setting her back on the couch. Without a word, he moved to the trash can and destroyed to evidence.

"Now, shall you show me where this place is?"

Ankolyste
12-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Leslie flinched slightly as she felt the needle enter her neck, a new place that she had never before used for a fix. Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she felt her heart speed up and her mind feel as if it were floating. "Oh my..." She whispered as she smiled, opening her eyes as she felt herself lifted, just watching the dark ceiling as she was lifted and then set back down. Smiling more as she was set down, feeling as if she were upon clouds, her skin tingling.

Looking over to him she nodded "Sure thing, Ill just slip on my flats..." She said as she stood, her high making her feel as if she were atop of the world. walking to her room she flipped on the light, slipping her feet into her black flats; switching off her light and then walking back into the living room. "Shall we?" She asked as she opened the door, walking into the hallway, waiting for him to close the door so they could continue.

LatexRevolver
12-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Timil gave a small smirk, gliding out the door with ease and shutting it in the same fluid motion. "Of course m'dear." He grabber her hand, him now having on sleek, black leather gloves, and allowed her to pull him along. He could feel the rapid pulse of her heartbeat perfectly, the only point of the gloves was to hide his unnaturally cold skin from her.

"Why do they destroy their bodies? Do they not realize what each and every fix does to their fragile being? Of course...why would I care? They are my food and nothing more."

Ankolyste
12-11-2009, 03:21 AM
Leslie smiled as she pulled Timil down the hallway, grasping his hand as if she were pulling him to see something exciting just around the corner. Getting into the elevator Leslie leaned against the wall slightly, closing her eyes as the vibrations from the working elevator stimulated her many erratic senses, her hand still holding onto his. Getting to the bottom floor she pulled him out of the elevator and through the Lobby and outside onto the sidewalk. "Lets just hope that it isnt too dead tonight." She joked as she continued to pull him down the sidewalk, stopping at an intersection and waiting for the light to change before walking through the crosswalk across the street. Leslie walked with Timil fourteen blocks down in the same direction before she changed her direction suddenly down a dark alley, walking down a flight of stairs and through the large metal door. The ground rumbled with bass as they entered the complex. Getting to the door where a large black man stood she smiled at him "John this is Timil, my new roommate and your new customer." She chuckled slightly, stumbling back a step into Timil. He nodded and opened the door for them. The flashing lights and pin pointed lasers ran across the very large crowd, smoke covering the ceiling. "Just dont get lost. And dont pick any fights you cant win." She smiled as she looked around for anyone she knew, not spotting many but eying a few who were rolling on the dance floor with each other. Looking up to him she leaned towards him "I have some people to say hello to, would you like to meet them or do you have your own plans?"

LatexRevolver
12-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Timil let the smells and lights over flood his senses, and his mouth began watering with anticipation. "I will find you after I take care of a bit of business." and in the instant after this was said, he disappeared.

His nose led him to the most appealing creature in the room and he almost couldn't hold his fangs in. He needed a hit and he needed it badly. This one that he smelled, a perfume of acid and ecstasy radiated from her skin. Not only were his fangs pushing, but his male hormones began to race as well. She was beautiful, more or less, blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and her clothes so thin that you could see the leathery lingerie underneath. Her breasts were almost bursting from her shirt and it was so much of a tease, then she looked his way.

Timil strode over to her, placing a hand out. "Hello miss, would you like a partner tonight?" He asked, and she knew he didn't mean on the dance floor. He could then smell the lust come over her, he could smell her fluids and he licked his lips. 'just a bit longer' She took him by the hand and led him into one of the many back rooms that were made for these 'special' occasions. She immediately tore off her over-clothes and was left in only that sexy leather piece. Even now, her breasts seemed to overflow.

The vampire laughed, bringing his lips to her neck, and then her lips, kissing her with a passion. She kissed him back, fiercefully and in an instant she was on the ground. Who cared about a bed. His lips trailed down as well as his hands, finding a good spot to hold...

His teeth sunk into her neck then, letting the blood flow down his throat. The taste of it was so sweet, so corrupted with drugs. His head began to spin. She should be dead from the amount of drugs in her system, well, he would do it for her. Moments later and she was drained, on the floor, and he was making his way back to the dance room, and in turn, back to Leslie.

Ankolyste
12-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Leslie let Timil go his own way, who was she to control him in a place like this? Leslie smirked and slid her way onto the dance floor, finding her friends on the floor. They all took their turns hugging her, laughing about the trip they were on and explaining to her that they had gotten their fix from Leslie's good friend Tyler. She nodded to them "Is Tyler here?" She asked, but they shook their heads and laughed, obviously high on ex from the way they hugged her before and how they were feeling on each other now. "Im guessing you dont have more?" She asked. Her friend Alice pulled out a bag, and held it up. It was full of pills of many kinds. Leslie smirked and reached for the bag but it was suddenly taken from Alice's hand by a random girl behind them. Alice turned around and snatched the bag back, stuffing it into her pocket and walking away. The girl from before laid her eyes on Leslie and thought that she was the one to take away the drugs. She let out a scream and ran at Leslie, swinging her hands through the air trying to get a grip of Leslie's hair. Leslie pushed her hands away from her, trying to keep away from the girl as she started to seriously get upset. "Damn bitch! Go trip on your drugs with someone else!" Leslie snapped at her as she grabbed the girl's arms and held them tightly, suddenly being skulled in the face by the girl. Catching her off guard Leslie was sent back into the wall behind her, the other girl being pulled away by Leslie's large security buddy. She noticed Timil in the crowd and blinked a few times, wondering if he had just witnessed her being completely cheap shotted by the red head.

Leslie leaned against the wall, sliding down it and twitching a few times. Her head began to spin and the high she was on made her heartbeat spike. Which wasnt the greatest thing since blood was now gushing from her nose. Leslie wiped her lip that was covered in blood, seeing the blood on her hand and rolling her eyes. "Great..." She took a handkerchief offered by one of the dancers near her and wiped her face, shoving the cloth below her nose and tilting her head back as she closed her eyes.

LatexRevolver
01-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Timil was almost back to Leslie when a smell flooded his nostrils. Blood...but its just so... his throat began to burn, to ache and he could feel his fangs pushing themselves outward. He had just fed. He shouldn't want to feed anymore. But this blood is just so...it smells so... and thats when his eyes rested on Leslie. She was the one bleeding, his own roommate.

He quickly made his way to her, trying to hide his fangs. A gloved hand grabbed the small of her back and pulled her to him, the other grabbing the hankercheif and hand and pulling it away from her nose. It had already stopped bleeding and yet, it still smelled delicious. A small taste, nothing more... He leaned in, and quickly caught himself, planting a kiss on her lips. That's when he broke her skin with a nip, letting a small taste flow.

Ankolyste
01-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Leslie's eyes widened and she let out a gasp as Timil pulled her forward and pressed his lips against her own. Tightening her hand on the handkerchief as her heart raced, why was he kissing her? Why did he suddenly come over to her and before a simple 'Are you okay?' he wanted a kiss. Trying to pull her lips away from his she felt s sharp pain from her lips, her eyebrows furrowing as she became very tense for a moment before letting herself relax, her eyes closing and her hand releasing the bloody handkerchief to the floor. Leslie's heart fluttered slightly as she felt his lips against her own, bringing her other hand up to his chest and holding it there for a moment before pushing him away from her. Leslie took a breath and looked up at him, her face flushed as she leaned back against the wall. "I uh..." She mumbled as she licked her lips, tasting a tiny bit of blood. But she didnt make any kind of connection since she just had a nose bleed.

LatexRevolver
01-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Timil gazed at her with obvious surprise colouring his features. "I...uh...I have no idea what came over me..."He said, looking away as his fangs retracted. That little taste was so good and he wanted more, but if her killed her..."If I killed her, then I would never get to taste it again..." He thought. The vampyres eyes rested back on the human girls form.

"I must apologize Leslie, I think my hit is getting to me." He mentioned, winking to her before bringing himself back up to her. He licked the bit of blood that was still oozing off of her lip and the wound healed instantly. "Or maybe it's my male hormones." He added with a mischievous smile.

Ankolyste
01-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Leslie's cheeks were bright red as he apologized, she relaxed her shoulders slightly and was about to speak back to him. But she was caught off guard by him leaning in and licking her lip again, Leslie gasped slightly and sunk towards the wall, her heart beating quickly as she looked up at him when he said it could be his hormones. "I uh..." She took a deep breath and then smiled at him slightly "I think we should get out of here. Its getting a bit too crowded for my liking..." Leslie said as she used the wall to push herself up to her feet, shyly taking his hand again and leading him back through the front door. She nodded to the guard and pulled Timil gently along side her as she started to walk back towards their dorm.

LatexRevolver
01-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Timil gave a soft chuckle and once again let this fragile human lead him on. "Whatever you wish..." He said with a backwards glance to the crowd. His optics landed on the female that had hurt Leslie and with a dark glower, she fell to the ground and died silently.

"Such a trusting darling, if I hadn't the self control of the years, I would've definitely killed you my dear girl...' He thought darkly, zoning out for the duration of the walk.

(Sorry its not much, having a bit of a block with this post.)

Ankolyste
01-11-2010, 03:08 AM
(Thats alright. I didnt give you much to work with.)

Leslie continued to pull him through the dark streets which were lit by the occasional dim street light. Leslie's high made her feel as if she werent even moving, just walking on clouds while holding onto Timil. She had a smile on her lips as she skipped down the road, spinning under Timil's arm a few times as she slowed to a normal pace, looking back and forth down the street. She didnt really know where she was, but her feet knew where she needed to go. Trusting her own instinct of direction she pulled Timil down the street, and crossed the street in the crosswalk. "I hope you dont mind us leaving so fast, I know you wanted to go there in the first place." She spoke softly to him as she pulled him into the building of their dorm, bringing him into the elevator and pressing the third button. Letting go of his hand she leaned into the wall and closed her eyes, her hand running on the cold metal of the rails around the elevator taking in a deep breath as she tilted her head back against the corner of the elevator. "But now that you know where it is, you dont need to tag along with me. You can go on your own." She smiled as she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly "Im sure you will become quite the popular customer there if you dont bother with my laziness." Leslie chuckled as she then rolled her head to the side to look at him.

LatexRevolver
01-11-2010, 09:18 PM
"On the contrary," he began, "What is the point of going to some 'bar' where I don't know anyone, without someone I do know?" he asked, winking to her. "Of course we just met...but we are roommates after all." He chuckled, then led her out of the elevator and into their dorm. "But then again, I don't think I'd be much of a customer when I have a better supply than any one of them right here in my own little box" he gave a smirk whilst picking the femme' up and then easily carried her to the couch where he set her down on top of him.

"I hope you don't mind my lack of manners, but I wasn't really raised to be very....polite? I guess you'd say." he whispered into her ear, so close that his ice cold lips were almost touching her. A hand began playing with a bit of her hair.

Ankolyste
01-11-2010, 10:16 PM
When Timil lifted Leslie up and walked her into their dorm she widened her eyes and clung to him, hoping he wouldnt drop her. She didnt expect him to pick her up. But she didnt expect him to kiss her either. Come to think of it she didnt expect him to be an addict like herself. As he sat down on the couch with her in his lap she looked at him, her face flushed. His whisper just made her shiver, biting her lip slightly. Looking at him she smiled slightly "Its quite alright. You may not be Mr Perfect....but you flatter me...and thats not easy to do you know."

Leslie looked at him, examining him as if she had just seen him for the first time. Smiling she took his hand that was toying with some of her hand and held it with her own, "You know..." She paused as she bit her lip and smiled at him "You are quite attractive..."

LatexRevolver
01-12-2010, 01:20 AM
"Am I now?" he asked, resisting the urge to flash his fangs at her. Instead, he gave the girl a devious grin. Timils eyes flashed to her neck, then down her body, then to her eyes. "you're not too bad looking yourself my little addict." He told her with a seductive growl. He knew the effect that his vampyre self had on people and why not toy with her a bit? It wasn't like he really liked her...was it?

He kept his gloves on, tracing the contours of her body with a very light touch. If she freaked out, well, that was the best thing about being a vampyre. Mind erasing.

Ankolyste
01-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Chuckling slightly she watched him, his growl making a shiver roll up her spine. "Well Im glad that im not too bad looking for you." She wasnt modest, she didnt have an overbearing ego about her looks at all. Leslie was surprised he even gave her a little comment. Leslie wasnt too sure what to think about him as he traced her body with his hand, she just arched around his hand slightly; wondering if he were going to make a move on her or not. Leslie's heart sped up slightly, images of what could become racing through her mind. She wasnt sure what to do, she wasnt sure what he was going to do. Should she touch him back? Should she just continue to flirt as she was? Leslie just couldnt read Timil.

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 03:01 AM
The vampyre dipped his face towards her again, breathing down her neck. He loved feeling the confusion of emotion run over her. She wanted this, but she wanted to toy as well. He could do that, he could toy with her. "You might be even a little more than that. Your almost look good enough to eat." He said, chuckling on the inside at his little pun. It was funny how he seemed to find joy in that little phrase he gave her. But why was he finding any joy in this human at all? She wasn't anything special...but her blood...

His hand stopped just under her breasts, his expression alluring, waiting for her move.

Ankolyste
01-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Leslie chuckled slightly at his comment of how good she looked. She watched him carefully, when his hands stopped she blushed as she looked at his face. He was so enticing, she felt as if he were making her more attracted to him, his eyes catching to hers. Nodding to him slightly to allow him to continue on she bit her lip, she was lightheaded. The drug he had let her take was just now starting to come down, her mind swimming in it.

LatexRevolver
01-17-2010, 07:00 AM
A small chuckle escaped his lips as his gloved hand slid up to cup her breast lightly. Timil breathed along her neck, nose grazing her cheek as he in took her smell. So beautiful, a forbidden fruit. He gave her a squeeze, his eyes glinting mischievously.

"You do know that if you mess with fire, you're bound to get burned, don't you?" he asked, still breathing along her neck. Teeth touched, but just barely, before he pulled away again.

Ankolyste
01-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Leslie felt her skin tingle as Timil grabbed her, looking to him and closing her eyes and arching her neck sideways to expose her neck to him as he breathed along it, feeling his nose graze her cheek. As he spoke she chuckled lightly "And what exactly does that mean Timil?" She asked him as she took his hands into hers, lacing their fingers lightly as she glanced back at him, smirking. He really was an interesting individual. He wasnt a normal college kid that was for sure. But she just couldnt place her finger on what exactly made him different.

LatexRevolver
01-20-2010, 10:20 PM
His eyes glimmered even more as he used his other hand to toy with her now. He would begin under the shirt, then pull it back, the go again, finally ending with it against her hip. "It means, be careful of who you play with." He told her a little more seriously. Her blood called to him again, making his eyes shift for a split second, but he quickly controlled that. Timil gave her hand a squeeze and licked her jaw.