PDA

View Full Version : Project Zero. The Catalyst

The Magnan
10-15-2010, 07:33 PM
IC-Project Zero. The Catalyst (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=364074#post364074)

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/The_Magnan_19/Vale20City.jpg?t=1290533766
Humanity will draw its last breath.
God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under loaded gun
And it can't be outfought
It can't be outdone
It can't outmatched
It can't be outrun

Its been five years since the Zero's of Project Zero escaped their confinement with assistance of the telepath Hacker. A lot has happened in five years, tensions between Government, Gifted, and Shifter are at breaking point, and after the incident in Hayburn resulting in its complete obliteration the government of Vale were not willing to risk a similar outcome. The incident Hayburn was over Project Ghost/Alpha. Originally Zero's were sent in to to destroy the telepath for the simple reason being she was too powerful. However, before they had the chance someone freed her, and as her telepathic powers were unleashed the facility containing her was destroyed. However, she used her telepathic gift to trap others in a nightmare realilty, using Alpha as the building blocks. One gifted unforunate to get trapped was Cole of Project Seven. It was believed that he died and only his friend Nicola and few other Seven's, Eight's and Nine's escaped the immenient obliteration.

Trusts and Alliances were broken, Hacker betrayed his colleague Adam aka Viper. Viper was also in Hayburn but for a different reason to liberate Doctor Yale (Who was Halsey but i changed her name as i realised i got it off halo) from the Asylum. He succeeded, and with her assistance gathered more treacherous Gifted ready to take on their own kind. The Shifters managed to forge temporary alliances with Hacker and Ghost but neither can really be trusted. The only ones oblivious to Hacker's betrayl are the Zero's he liberated. The ruling government of Onyx Vale began to increase security in the city forcing the Zero's and other Gifted to go deep undercover. But even Vale is on the brink of Chaos. They can no longer hide their human experiments, they can only seek to stop them.

The year now is 2015, the Shifters are launching the second stage of their plan to liberate Project Catalyst a gifted with potienal that could enhance the gifts of anyone it comes into contact with. With an attach immient Vale's military could only hold their breath and wait. The Gifted Alliance or Project Alliance was also waiting for there moment to strike along with a Rebellion of the civillians. The Vale government are backed into a corner with nowhere to hide and no where to run.....

Setting.
Vale is large city and to avoid complications, im splitting the city up, One section is the homes, Vale Corporation is at the heart of the city and is a enormous sky scraper, The Media and televisions centers and other businnesses, the subway tunnels.

I'll add more detail too the setting if requested.

Factions
The Shifters/Telepaths

The Shifters are capable of shifting themselves into anything. Machine or biological. The Shifters work in three separate teams (Something like, Machine, Biological, Telepath), if you want to be leader, i'll let you think up the name. They employ telepaths like spies and use them to watch the progress of the enemy. They plan to enlist Ghost in there ranks turned out to be a overwhelming failure at first. But now that she is fighting with them, it would seem they have already won.....

The Military
The backbone of Vale's defensives, they never really stood a chance when Vale was ambushed. With the Vale Corporation, Vale Media/Broadcast Center, and many other important businesses under Shifter control the military knew they had to launch a fast counter strike on the city. Even if meant enlisting Dr Halsey into there ranks. I'm looking for someone to lead the Vale Army, since im rubbish with military roles.

The Gifted Alliance (An alliance of all the projects)
The Alliance consists of all the projects which the government though they had successfully been terminated. Even Gifted from Project Seven, Eight, and Nine had been enlisted. Which is surprising since they were all caught in the obliteration of Hayburn. The Gifted Alliance have split themselves in squads. Each squad is made up of Gifted from each Project. They live underground in the subways. The citizens think they are just poor and homeless. Of course its just somewhere to hide. The Shifters initial attack caught them by surprise because the Shifters, had planned to take the subways. And wipe them out in the process. Some Gifted doubted the telepaths in the Gifted Alliance. Namely Hacker.

The Civilians
There will always be survivors. However before the attack, many citizens questioned the government and what they did. With the attack on Vale, a few survivors got together and planned to not only take on the Gifted Humans, but the Military aswell.

Objectives
Shifters- Control Vale
Gifted- Survive and fight the Shifters and Military forces
Military- Defend Vale
Rebel Civillians- Somehow control the city by any means

Character Sheets
Gifted/Shifter
Name:
Apperance: (Pictures allowed) or description
Which Project are they from: (Shifters- Any 0-9) Gifted (0 and 7)
Gift/Shifter abilities: (anything gifted but not too powerful) (Shifters can only transform into three people, transform body parts into two types of weaponry. If you want shift into a vehicle then that means sacrificing two people transformations and one wepons transformation.
History:
Side: Gifted Alliance or Shifters (Telepaths can be either or both if they are treachous like Hacker.

Soldier/Civillian
Name:
Apperance: (Pictures allowed) or description
Weapons:
History:
Side: Rebellion or Vale Army.

Name: Rikard

Clothes/appearance: Quite Tall, light blue eyes with white hair in the
centre as it spreads out the colour is dark blue. He wears a dark blue shirt and jeans.

Personality: A loner, who rarely speaks but yet has a mixed personality being both secluded and at times violent due to his angry impulses. Possibly because of his gift. But he has been known to show a kind of compassion towards fellow gifted.

Background: Like most people of his age, he had a job, family and kids. Which all went when he was kidnapped and taken to Project Zero. At first he tried to fight them. The scientist but he was treated like a freak, they dismantled him piece by piece. Leaving him in his own secluded world. He trusts no one, and would have nothing better than to leave the facility. He escaped Project Zero with Jason Greene, and Jabs, it wasn't difficult. In the first two years Rikard lived in Hayburn City, and it was he who with the assistance of Hacker and Adam liberated the Projects in that area a year later. In 2015 he returned to Vale City, with Hacker, not knowing what had happened to Adam. Hacker installed himself as leader of the Gifted Alliance, he had dreamt up the name. Rikard hardly showed interest but even he couldn't miss out on a chance like this.

Gift: More stable control over Ice. Anyone who sees face to face, can not help but surrender to their fear resulting instantly being frozen. You need nerves of steel to face Rikard. The effect is not that strong gifted. The other effect is with every step he takes, he further spreads the ice. So the facility may end up being covered in ice.

Name: Doctor Danielle Halsey

Clothes/Appearance: small, with bobbed brown hair, hazel eyes and horn rimmed glasses. She wears a short sleeved black top and trousers. Her left arm has a large scar.

Personality: Mostly Calm. However, she has a distinct hatred of Gifted humans and used Project Zero to test every part of them.

Background: Spent most of life in university studying medical science. She discovered a formula for giving people gifts after an experiment went wrong. She proprosed it too the government who agreed to help fund her project. It soon however, became clear the gifts were erratic. She used different methods of injecting the formula into the subjects. Sometimes even making a gas version of the gifted formula. She soon like many other feared what she created. It was that hatred which made her treat the gifted with little but no respect. When the gifted in Project Zero escaped, her sanity was in tatters, more or less, due fears that she attempt a similar outcome in Project Alpha (Ghost) her assistants placed her in asylum. Three years later during the Ghost's attack on Hayburn, Adam rescued her from the Asylum. He saw it as a way of getting his revenge on Hacker.

Name: 'Hacker'
Clothes/Appearance: Dirty white long sleeved shirt sleeved shirt, round glasses, and black trousers.
Personality: calm, calculated and untrustworthy
Background: Hacker had escaped Project Zero with Viper (Adam). Shortly after Hackers skills were used to break out the other subjects, with enough of them out he formed an alliance, which sort to liberate other Projects. He, Rikard, and Viper dealt with Project Seven, Eight and Nine. Before returning to Vale, he betrayed Adam. Who in turn decided to free Doctor Yale and stop her getting killed the obliteration of Hayburn. Hacker has other motives for this revolution but he keeps them to his self.

Gifts: Can hack almost anything and not just computers. He can use certain software to hack things like computers but relies mostly on his telepathic abilities to hack memories, thoughts, and some times even plant an idea. He can use this telepathic gift to communicate with electrical devices like computers without the use of hacking equipment. He has also managed to gift transferance between Gifted/Shifters, which involves creating a link. Its only temporary, but the science behind it is complicated.

[CENTER] Friends. Foes. Both.

Warren Young
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jV241FFac4E/S8Q9iczlvKI/AAAAAAAAAMc/7ncCKO0WYmg/s1600/alucard_hellsing.jpg
Raphael
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/157329-bigthumbnail.jpg
Ghost
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IS/ISH/ishami/1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg
Catalyst
Not what i wanted really, i might change it
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/076/c/c/Angry_Mage_by_picster.jpg

Adam Bayle (Lizard Form)

Stephen Young
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jV241FFac4E/TACCAwfresI/AAAAAAAAAbo/5Zg2wIe74Ug/s1600/saito_hajime_rurouni_kenshin.jpg

XxGoddessxX
10-16-2010, 12:09 AM
It sounds really confusing!

Ilsensine
10-16-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm still interested... I'd like my character to lead the Shifters, unless you had someone else in mind for that.

My only concern is that you need four players just to run the different factions, then you would need "normal" characters in addition to that. Unless you just have faction leaders, and let them have various other characters as members.

Is there any way to scale this down, if you don't have too many people respond?

The Magnan
10-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Well yes if there is not enough players then you can have characters part of other factions. , and basically Goddess its just gifted people going up against the government, rival shifters, and the civilians themselevves.. or if all else fails i could become a one on one style rp

Sool777
10-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Magnan, I'll lead the Vale Army if you would like. If so ill just use Connor's character from Time Vortex... but with a different name and probably different background. Also how many characters are we allowed to have, because i would also like to have my character from the original Project Zero roleplay (Jason Greene) in here too in the Gifted alliance if that is fine with you.

XxGoddessxX
10-16-2010, 05:21 PM
I think I'll try it. :)
Do you have a character sheet?

TheUnsated
10-17-2010, 02:43 AM
If you have room, I'd like to be part of the Vale military. Wherever you can fit me.

The Magnan
10-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Sure Sool, and sorry i'll put up character sheets now

Edit character sheets up

Ilsensine
10-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Well, I see that I don't have to worry about not enough people wanting to join...

Do you want me to post my character here, or should I pm it to you, so that everyone does not know all about my character before we even begin?

For your approval, the divisions of the Shifters: shapeshifter, mindshifter, technoshifter.... Typically shortened to shape, mind, and techno in casual conversation and briefings. Yeah it's simple, but sometimes simple is good.

Sool777
10-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Here are my characters, hope their fine. Just tell me if i need to change anything.

Name: General Michael Simpson

Appearance: A tall man standing at 6'4 with a muscular build and broad shoulders. Most of the time he is in uniform and is cleanly shaven.

Weapons: A Sig Sauer P226 (http://world.guns.ru/handguns/sigsauer_p226-4.jpg), a combat knife at his side.

History: Michael never wanted to be in the military, he never saw the point of it. There were never any incidents, never any terrorist attacks, at least where he lived, and there was never any danger. This all changed one day when his parents became hostages to some people who called them selves the "Gifted Alliance". His father was brutally murdered by these freaks to make a point and his mother was hospitalized with serious injuries. The army saved his mother that day, swooping in and snatching her out before the so called "Gifted Alliance" could do any more harm. After that day all Michael wanted to be was a service member in the military. At the age of 23, fresh out of collage Michael enlisted in the ROTC. Two years later Michael became a full time soldier. After serving 5 tours of duty over seas Michael was promoted to the rank of Captain, soon after his superior officer resigned and the higher ups promoted him to Colonel. After then Michael had a desk job, which he was perfectly fine with, and eventually after the years was promoted to the rank of General. After a series of bad decisions the Secretary of Defense resigned and General Simpson was given the job to temporarily lead the military.
Side: Vale Military
-----------------------------------------

Name: Jason Greene

Clothes/Appearance: Jason Greene (http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/infamous407_screen.jpg)

Personality: He shows almost no emotion, sometimes anger, never fear. That is all that is known of him, all other records destroyed on his personality.

Background: Greene was a messanger boy, until he was kidnapped by the government. Also in the army reserve, although he had never served in a real war or on a real tour, he learned to be diciplined with his emotions and actions as well as combat and planning skills. One day during his monthly training with his company he was electrocuted with 100 megawats of electricity, nothing happened to him, he absorbed it all. The next week a group of special ops came and took him away from his home, family and life and brought him to Project Zero. Here he learned to use his abilities, he was pushed to his very limit ,and then some more, just to satisfy the scientist curiosity. Because of these things he hates the government, he hates special ops and he hates scientists. After Greene escaped Project Zero he dissapeared, only to reappear a few years later in the Gifted Alliance.

Project: Project Zero

Gifts: The ablity to heal by absorbing energy from everyday objects. The ablity to focus the electricity he absorbes into his hands to shoot lightning bolts.

The Magnan
10-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Actually that was what i was thinking an about, the shifter can be any kind including metamorphisis, and in this roleplay there's a fine line between shifter and telepath as Hacker will prove....

You can have three characters.

My main three will be, Rikard, Hacker, and Yale.
Warren Young, Adam 'Viper', Ghost, Cole, Nicola, and the Catalyst himself will make an appearance as well

Also Sool your accepted.

XxGoddessxX
10-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Soldier/Civillian
Name: Ryn Crow
Appearance: Ryn has light brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She is 5’’5 and is very fit.
In everyday clothing: http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg431/SugarCoated/prettyhair.jpg
Weapons: Sniper rifle, shot gun, machete, knife
History: As a teenager her family was killed by a psycho, who was in love with Ryn's mom. Ryn was at a friend's house at the time. The killer was never found. She has hatred over the man who killed her family, and wishes to get revenge. Feeling alone, she left to the army, so she could pay for herself. She also doesn't want any more innocent people to die. She is an honest person, and fights for what she believes is right. She could never kill a defenseless person, even if they were guilty.
Side: Vale Army

TheUnsated
10-20-2010, 01:29 AM
Name: Joseph Carmine

Appearance: If there was ever a poster boy for the Vale Military Initiative, it was Joseph. Reaching the height of 6'4 and a slim but cut form. Normally having a regulation tight cut in his deep brown hair gives him the rightful appearance of being a man of business. Sgt Carmine has a special issue Carapace Armor. While it offers less protection than power armor, he maintains his agility and dexterity. With minor servo-assist in the joints, it allows the wearer to do slightly superhuman feats such as increased jump and fall abilities and minor strength improvements.

Weapons: Short Barreled Assault Rifle

History: Sgt Carmine is known for his cold and calculated tendencies, placing the objective above almost everything else. His hatred of the rebellion is by far is driving factor. Early in his enlistment, his wife was killed in a rebellion terrorist attack. Ever since, he has vowed to exterminate every remnant of the rebellion. His skill in mid-range to close-quarters combat is superb. Joseph's movements are fluid and precise like a doctor's scalpel. On top of having natural ability, he has undergone an experimental procedure, getting his muscular tendons replaced with nano-fiber. This allows him to endure higher levels of stress and improves his reaction speed greatly.

Side:Enlisted NCO of the Vale Military

The Magnan
10-20-2010, 03:07 PM
Both accepted and yeah i suppose they could be in the army.

TheUnsated
10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Is there an IC thread yet? I can't seem to find it.

The Magnan
10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
No not yet, sorry i'll get it up soon.

TheUnsated
10-20-2010, 03:20 PM
It's cool, no rush. I just thought I was insane and couldn't find it.

The Magnan
10-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Ok, and i'm waiting to see if anyone else joins, and actually im struggling which intro to do to start this off, my one at night or a one in the morning... oh and i just remembered the Military may have a few regenade gifted on their side thanks to Adam Bayle. Already have an idea for one i might use. He's popped in nearly all my gifted roleplays.

TheUnsated
10-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Alright. Just link or PM me when you throw up an IC. I'll be happy to reply.

The Magnan
10-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Ok, i'll add the link in the first post on this board.

EDIT: IC up if you want me to add anything just ask.

vlad_impaler
10-24-2010, 04:22 AM
(totally psyched by this RP)
Name: Chucky "redhot" Anderson

Gende r: Male
Appearance: (natural) Stands about 5-10 and weighs 200 lbs. He has long red hair which falls to his shoulders although he sometimes wears it in a ponytail. Chucky has Cool, gray eyes, A scar on his left cheek, and a tattoo on his right. Noone know why he has a tattoo of a dragon on his cheek, but he has always had it. Chucky loves wearing red clothes no matter the clothes.
Can also shift into a 6-2 tall man with black hair, green eyes, and a hard face. This form usually wears all black. Additionally can shift into a 5-5 woman with spiky blond hair, a lot of eye-liner, and long finger nails. She usually wears denim and hates the world.

Personality: Chucky is hot-tempered and easily provoked to anger. Despite this he can make really good friends as is evidenced with his unswerving loyalty to Hacker. Chucky refuses to cry believing that crying shows weakness. He is generally soft-spoken unless angered.
(sorry for the choppyness of the personality.)
History: Chucky was born in an orphanage. Due to this fact an not knowing of his parents, Chucky grew up hating the government and any semblance of authority. When the attacked happened and he was kidnapped, chucky tried his best to kill everyone involved at first. When this failed, He proceeded to try and bully everyone at the place. Finally, the runners of the facility had to put him in solitary confinement which was exactly what Chucky wanted. After that, Chucky became almost tolerable if for no other reason than he didn't bother to socialize. When Hacker broke everyone out, Chucky admired him and quickly established a friendship with the impossible man to befriend.
(if its a one-sided friendship, that's cool.)
Side: shifter
Project: Project 0
Weapons: Chucky's right-hand can become a rocket launcher and his left hand a flamethrower. All of his forms can metamorph their hands for these weapons.

Name: Bbob Bob Waterfield
Appearance: Bob is about 6 feet and weighs 175 lbs. Bob has wavy hair which he dyed blue, eyes that alternate between blue and green based on lighting, and freckles. Bob usually wears anything blue.
Personality: Bob is normally cool, calm, and collected although around the right people, he can become bubbly and happy. BBob mistrusts everyone who is not a gifted human.
History: It has been joked that Bob was born from Poseidon himself for he has always had a conection with the water. Bob was born to two parents who were killed when he was kidnapped. His childhood was uneventful, as was his life, until he was taken. He was taken when he was messing around in a pool one day and got tired of swimming, so he sank tot he bottom to rest. He woke upto find himself surrounded by white wals having been taken to Project Seven headquarters. Over the next year, scientists put him through many rigorous tests which tortured him physically and mentally.
Side: gifted allience
gifts: Can creates different amounts of water although if he uses too much, he can become drained. Cajn shoot water from hands and mouth as weapons.

The Magnan
10-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Nice characters accepted. Rikard and Bob could become a force to be reckoned with Ice and Water working in perfect harmouny. Project Seven was saw a means of pushing human's very limits mentally and physically, so there would bound to be a few very unique characters.

Oh Cole was also from Project Seven, i forgot to mention Cole's ability was quick relflexes, and incredibly fast reloading/trigger finger, he could also run at insane speeds. Mentally though he was weak, and now manipulated completely by Ghost.
Nicola is a telepath, she can sense danger, and can run on water for short periods of time. She can manipulate wind to some extent.

TheUnsated
10-24-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm going to hold off until at least Goddess posts since I've kind of bunnied her into my squad. Sorry by the way if that's not what you wanted. :/

XxGoddessxX
10-25-2010, 04:39 AM
haha no, that's fine. It's just I was trying to figure out what you meant by "love pump". I'm pretty new to all these "military terms", so I've been looking up a whole bunch of stuff. :P

TheUnsated
10-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Lol "Love-pump" is a shotgun. It's not really a military term as much as vulgar slang.

The Magnan
10-27-2010, 07:46 AM
sorry ive not been able to reply, been away from my computer, got a lot of reading to do....

vlad_impaler
10-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Hey, quick question. Do the shifters have any electronic components or is just shifting and what not?

Sool777
10-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if you minded if I had one more character? This one will still be in the Vale Military but as a ("Buck") Sergeant in 7th platoon. He'll be a one of the squad leaders, reporting directly to Sergeant Carmine. Also a heads up, I plan to have 1st platoon ( the ones on the ground that the General lost radio contact with) lose most of its soldiers and request for extraction. This shouldn't influence the story too much but lets the shifter and gifted characters have a little "target practice".

TheUnsated
10-27-2010, 08:40 PM
No problem to me, Sool. Up to the others I guess.

vlad_impaler
10-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Well, as a gifted character, I certainly don't have a problem with it. lol.

The Magnan
10-28-2010, 07:35 AM
sure go for it sool, and already this is doing better than its prequel so thanks. For the time being, i'll control one of main shifter character Vaine.

Sool777
10-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Name: Sergeant Jesse "Jess" Smith
Apperance: Standing at average height at 5'9 Sgt Smith doesn't put out a very intimidating image, nor does he try. He has a shaven head (as the regulation for male service members) and no facial hair.
Weapons: Standard issue M16 rifle, Standard issue M9 bayonet, Standard issue frag grenades, etc.
History: Just your standard G.I. Jesse joined the military at the age of 17. Going through the ranks at a normal pace Jesse is one of the few people who can say they were promoted from Specialist to Corporal instead of straight to sergeant. Jesse traveled through BCT (Basic Combat Training) just as a normal soldier did, and went on for a MOS in Security and Retrieval. Basically Sergeant Smith is your normal G.I.
Side: Vale Army
----

Any problems just tell me, I'm going to incorporate this character into my next post. Any problems with that you can tell me also and i can edit it.

TheUnsated
10-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Hey Sool, is Sgt Smith talking to Sgt Carmine?

Sool777
10-29-2010, 12:38 AM
Yea, sorry bout the confusion. Just realized "Sir" could mean many things and i left this ambiguous. In my last post "Sir" refers to Sergeant Carmine.

vlad_impaler
10-29-2010, 12:58 AM
hey guys , just to let you know, I totally dig the military lettering because the military uses the same system as my screen reader. Its kind of cool because my sister is ex-military, so she and I can use a common language.

XxGoddessxX
10-29-2010, 03:15 AM
Sorry I'm going to be really busy, so my posts arn't going to be frequent. But I will try to post when I can!

The Magnan
10-29-2010, 09:32 AM
im not familar with military, i know a bit, but thats about it

TheUnsated
10-29-2010, 11:11 AM
That's awesome Vlad. I'm actually in the military, but just not to confuse everyone else, I'll leave the jargon basic. ;)

The Magnan
10-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Your in the army cool, im simply a student.

TheUnsated
10-29-2010, 06:07 PM
United States Air Force, not Army.

Sool777
10-29-2010, 09:03 PM
I guessed you were in the military Unsated, I'm not, just simply a student. However I've been interested in the military, probably because my dad and i go shooting alot and the many trips to Army/Navy surplus stores, chats with cops and other shooters has dumped alot of Military knowledge onto me. It also helps that my dad only buys military gear for shooting and hunting. Also i plan to join the army ROTC after i graduate collage. Don't take me as a expert though, i only know as far as I've read and the knowledge gained from conversations with service members and other people.

EDIT: Just for reference and to enhance my posts as Vale military personnel, what grade of sergeant is Sgt Carmine? ( Pay grade or Sgt grade written out or abbreviated is fine.)

TheUnsated
10-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Not sure if the Vale military is different, but he's just E-5 Sergent. He doesn't accept promotions because he knows he'll get stuck behind a desk.

The Magnan
11-01-2010, 04:30 PM
The Vale Military is just the same as any other army, so your fine. Actually i have an idea where Raphael dark metamorph possesses one of soldiers in Joseph's fire teams.

TheUnsated
11-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Alright, do whatever. I'm just holding off until Goddess can post. We've left her behind a bit.

The Magnan
11-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I know godess is taking a while to reply, we need to move on with this roleplay regardless otherwise it may get recycled. Not to be mean, just felt like i should say this.

Sool777
11-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Agreed.

The Magnan
11-15-2010, 04:05 PM
please someone post

Tune
11-20-2010, 07:32 AM
Are you still accepting new members?

Mask
11-20-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm equally interested in joining if I can.

Sool777
11-20-2010, 02:56 PM
I am not the GM, but to my knowledge we ARE accepting new players. Post your char. sheets and wait for Magnan to accept them, no guarantee that we are accepting, but it can't hurt to try.

Mask
11-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Ok thank you, I'll get to work on one as soon as i can.

The Magnan
11-21-2010, 10:20 AM
I accept any new joiners, i need to bring this back to life, i got a few sequels in mind.... but im not giving much away yet...

Mask
11-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Ok, I'm currently typing up a character.
EDIT: Were there any project 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6? it doesn't say anything about them. Or are there none?

Tune
11-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Shifter

Name: Aubrey Daniels (http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/photomanip/scifi/?order=9&offset=96#/d2155pc)
Project: Project Eight
Appearance: 5’7” with tan skin, shoulder length deep brown hair, and golden brown eyes –more gold then actual brown. A Tribal tattoo extends its way down her right arm, sometimes hidden beneath a long sleeve shirt.
Gifted/Shifter Abilities: Able to shift her right hand –one finger at a time- into one inch long talon-like claws, while her left hand shifts into a Beretta 9mm Pistol with a silencer.

With the ability to transform into the small, petite form of a twelve-year old girl with a tattered yellow floral sundress, shoulder length blond hair, pale green eyes and pale skin; known as Emily, she lived amongst the civilians for a few months in hopes of learning any news that might help the shifters. Her second transformation, a fiery red head with brown eyes, and freckles sprinkled across her nose acts as another disguise to hide her true form.

Personality: Quite and sarcastic, her interaction with others is minimal at best. Deployed as a mercenary/assassin, she is somewhat cold, calculating and swift in her mission. As her forms change, her overall personality is based on the situation she is placed under.

History: After being freed in Hayburn, she escaped alive with some of the other projects, numbers seven through nine. In the years following her escape, she stumbled upon a group of Shifters left in Hayburn before they came together with some of the telepaths they recruited. After finding out her parents were dead, as well as many people left in Vale, she decided to go undercover as “Emily” to infiltrate the slowing growing Rebel Civilians while other more powerful shifters planned to free the Catalyst. Ordered to give up her post as “Emily,” she and the other Shifters were ready for the second stage of their plan.
Side: Shifters

Mask
11-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Name: Jeremy 'Hawk'

Appearance:http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/132/3/d/Jeremy_by_Gitoku.jpg

Project: Four

Shifter Abilities: His right hand transforms into a highpowered longrange rifle with a scope that can switch to thermo sighting if needed. The rifle fires rounds of energy rather than bullets, able to pierce through lightly armored vehicles but doing so throws off the accuracy of the shot. It can shoot ten rounds at a time before it has to "reload".

His left hand and forearm transforms into some what of a bow type mechanism it fires bolts in a medium range. The bolt explodes after a few seconds of hiting a target. The tip of the bolt is shaped like an arrow head, which sticks out of the bow through a hole in the weapon. He can use the head of the bolt like a knife to slash at enemies that get too close. The weapon has to "reload" after each shot. (Its basicly like a Torque Bow (http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Torque_Bow) from Gears of War.)

So far the only thing he transformed into biologically is a hawk; usually to scope out a situation or target, and to flee, hide, or relay messages. Of course he can't use either of his weapons while he is a hawk though. (If i want him to take another form during the rp I'll ask and update this with the info)

History: He joined the Army at the age of 18, shortly afterwards he started training to be a sniper. A year later the Government grabbed him and took him off to Project Four. Years after undergoing experiments and tests, him and a few other shifters escaped to Vale were he decided to join the Shifters' fight against the Government and the Gifted.

Side: Shifters

The Magnan
11-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah there there was, 1,2,3 near Terra City, 4,5,6 Vale, 7,8,9 Hayburn

Mask
11-23-2010, 01:26 AM
I think I'm done with the character sheet, unless i find something to tweak or if you want me to change anything.

The Magnan
11-23-2010, 04:44 PM
It sounds fine, oh and i have finally added a picture to go with this rp

Mask
11-24-2010, 02:04 AM
It looks very fitting, can't wait till more people join.

Mask
11-27-2010, 06:57 AM
Hmm o.o, how do you plan to work more people into the rp?

The Magnan
12-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I'll find away, just been a bit busy. Plus sool needs to edit his post.