PDA

View Full Version : Moon Water; the quest for a special potion

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:20 PM
A Roleplay By FlamingDestiny:

Storyline

In an ancient woodlan Land, there is a small village of closely knitted neighbours. There ancient ancestors or "forefolks" as they call them were in sync with the magic of the world, but over time, their children have had less magical potential, and now, they are a normal village of regular people.Now the village has begun to die, not physically, but there is a bad feeling in the air, and no-one is always happy. The whole town is, in contrast to how it once was, dull. There is no magic in the air any more.

untill one of the village elders made a shocking discovery. He discovers that after collecting certain ingrediants, and combining them in a certain way, then being consumed by every townsmember ceremoniosly, can spark the dormant magic in that individual, and each one can add more magic to the village totem and therefore giving the town back its magic bit by bit! He calls this potion "moon Water" because of the ceremony. But this may not be good news entirely, for with it, brings about the appearance, of there rival tribe.

The town of sorceria [sore-sir-ia] has a rival tribe,"Sinos" [sin-os] or "Poisoned ones" a slightly less advanced race of humans, who also had the forefolks as ancestors, but broke away from the others, they wanted to use the magic for destructive purposes. There tribal leader, Nicola, wishes to harness the power of the forefolks and use it against the town of sorceria.

This tribe are nicknamed bacause of there attempt at this potion. after attempting, and ultimately failing, they changed, not physically, but mentally. They wanted to be aggreassive, and so, built a rival tribe.

Basic Plot
you can play either a member form the town of sorceria or one from sinos. you will be part of a group trying to recover the ingredients of this potion and to use it for what your tribe wants it for. Before the other tribe. More infomation will be given to whoever plays the leader of Sinos about what they are going to want it for.

Alternatively you can be a member of the tribe, working on preparing the tribe for the ceremony or just being a tribemember, be what you want, its your RP as much as mine

Character sheet

Name:
If unlocked, your magic area is:Nothing too strong, something pretty basic, unless you are from sinos, in which case it can be more aggressive
role in tribe: E.g Job or skill
Sexual Preferance:
Personality:
SHORT history:
Look:
Other:

Rules

1)no controlling other characters, or taking over the story without letting me know and discussing it with me first.
2) Romance is allowed, but anything past passionate kissing is allowed, but MUST not be too descriptive and must NOT be doen without my consent.
3)please try not to post a novel with each post, it can be annoying having to read a lot if you havent been on in a while
4) HAVE FUN

Basic rp rules apply too.

you are allowed as many characters as you can handle

I will be posting the full ingredients list and ceremony when i have written it ^_^

GO!

Name:Takara ((saw it on the pic and it seemed cool))
Tribe: Sorceria
If unlocked, your magic area is:light energy, the forefolks with this power would have been able to pray to the gods with symbols and entertain others with light they created.
role in tribe:Basic harvester.
Sexual Preferance:Bisexual
Personality:very friendly and apporachable. as with every one else, mostly in the tribe, is on speaking terms with everyone. he can have sudden anger bursts
SHORT history: Takara has always been a cute boy, from birth he was adored by his parents. He has had many failed relaltionships with both boys and girls.
Look:http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t354/TykeTAI/62469a46631650_full.jpg
Other:none, well, he wants a relationship

Just PM me if you want to discuss twists or want to take on the role of either the leader of Sinos or Sorceria!

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:21 PM
DiddysEpicOne:

Name: Kara
If unlocked, your magic area is: Controling the shadows
role in tribe: basic harvester
Sexual Preferance: Straight
Personality: She's very outgoing and loves to be around people also kara can get a tad hyper at times and even though she lives alone she always has a smile on her face
SHORT history: When she was younger her parents were taken from her for reasons she didn't quite understand.
Look: http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/camy_girl_2008/anime%20girls/ANIMEGIRL.jpg
Other: She also has a pet fox named Kitsu

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:22 PM
TheAngel:

Name: Nicola Coyle
Tribe: Sinos
If unlocked, your magic area is: Fire. She has the ability to suddenly enflame a reasonably sized object, for example; a tree - but nothing bigger than that.
role in tribe: Sinos' leader
Personality: Powerful and confident. As a leader, she has to have these qualities to become the strong leader that Sinos needs to overthrow the other tribe, Sorceria. She can break under serious pressure, but she is bossy enough to cover it up.
SHORT history: From the day she was born her parents had said she was a born leader. She had learnt to talk and walk faster than any other child she knew, and she bossed them around a lot too. Also, she was on Sorceria's side at the start, but turned against them when they didn't want to use their powers to become more powerful themselves. But her parents didn't follow.
Look: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/Dark_Priestess_KiKi/anime/Enmaten.jpg
Other: Nope~

I'll probably create another smaller character... but I don't want one from the same group, but there's already two characters for Sorceria! I hope people join Sinos' side XD Didit probably would =3

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Roo Roo:

Name: Toshiro Yuro
If unlocked, your magic area is: Healing. He has the ability to speed up or even heal wounds of any living creature, of course it has a limited capacity.
Role in Tribe: Herbalist/Scout
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Personality: Empathetic, soft spoken, quiet, strong morals and can get depressed easily if he can't achieve his goals.
Short History: Toshiro was born into the Sinos tribe but doesn't share the common views. The black sheep of his tribe and family he tended to walk in the woods by himself when he was a boy. This lead to him learning much about the forest, nature and plants. Recognizing this ability the tribe has used his talents for gathering herbs, scouting and hunting. Has never had a relationship with another person and doesn't know what to do with his feelings he has for both men and woman.

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo268/luckypaw008/CN%20-%20humans/anime_guy-1.jpg

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Deleted User:

Name: Daisuke Takumi
If unlocked, your magic area is: Redeye : The ability to use the limited mana within his body to turn his eyes red. Allows him to perceive fast moves as if in slow motion, and grants him life sight, the ability to see the aura given off by all living things.
role in tribe: Scout
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Personality: Warm and open Daisuke is always willing to help when asked. His main motivation in life is making other peoples lives better. Highly energetic yet controlled he always is looking for something to do.
SHORT history:
Daisuke was a child who barely survived the ordeal of his birth. His tribe once renowned for their skill in magic had fallen from their skill. And thus it was only pure luck that saved Daisuke from a premature death. But it did not save his mother who died bringing him into this world. His Father torn over the death of his wife soon fell into a grief that he never came out of.

Daisuke's father spent his days mourning at the village's grave yard and when Daisuke was still a only a few months old committed suicide using an unknown method, though it was rumored that it was done through magical means.

The village elders wishing to hide from Daisuke the horrible truth of his father's ultimate sin and the grief of knowing his mother died giving him life raised Daisuke in ignorance of his parents. Growing up an orphan was hard for the child but the village elders told such wonderful ( and largely false) stories about how he came to the village He was always content.

Growing up he was always filled with a desire to help the people of the village who unknown to him where his people. So when the secret of Moon water came to be known he volunteered as a scout so as to keep the village informed of all happenings around it so they can make an informed choice on all matters.
Look:
http://www.freewebs.com/aerandirthedragonelf/archer.jpg
Other: Always carries a small mandolin where ever he goes. He never plays in front of other people. Only to himself when he is wandering the forests around the village. Despite playing rather well he thinks most people would think him vain for playing randomly to the members of the village.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Sugarholic:

Room for one more?

Name: Maeyls (Male-ess)
If unlocked, your magic area is: States of matter- she can melt things or solidify them but the effort required is relative to the type of matter- ie water is easier to manipulate than say steel but Iodine would be easier than water.
role in tribe: Baker
Sexual Preferance: Straight although she does have an appreciation of the female body.
Personality:generally blunt, and easy to get on with. She can sometimes be percieved as rude and very rarely thinks about what she says before saying it.
SHORT history: Born and raised in Sorceria nothing terribly remarkable has happened to her. Her mother runs the bakehouse, and Maelys helps her out though her father was killed in a hunting accident when she was too young to remember him.
Apperance: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/sugarholic/Anime/anime81.jpg
Other: likes walking in the forest, sepecially around dusk.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:29 PM
AliceMalice15:

Name:Kaine
Tribe:Sorceria
If unlocked, your magic area is:power over water/ice
role in tribe:mercenary
Sexual Preferance:guys
Personality:she is a light hearted sweet girl but she gets really serious when hunting
SHORT history:she was orphaned at age three and left in the forest by the village.
Look:http://www.youthink.com/images_quiz/2009/02/01/full_316084314.jpg
Other:none

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:31 PM
chaostempest:

Name: Kameryn LeNorum
If unlocked, your magic area is: Elemental Magic/Dark Magic/Soul Magic (involves telekinesis, telepathy and soul energy conversion)
role in tribe: Protector/Healer
Sexual Preference: He loves him some MAN http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e12665/e12665.png
Personality: Flirtatious, Outgoing, Loving, Sincere, Accepting, Promiscuous.
SHORT history: He has always had his eye on a certain boy in a certain tribe. He has always been loved by his parents and always accepted in the community. He hasn't had a true relationship, but has had "encounters" of the forbidden kind in which he ends up breaking it off with the person. He seeks a relationship with this particular boy in this particular tribe.
Look:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/anime.jpg
Other: Can you guess who the particular boy in the particular tribe is?

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Uncertain:

Hello ^^
I know I should get this accepted before I start posting on the IC thread, but it seems like you're really in need of some Sinos-people, and I'm really in need of some roleplaying...
Just delete my posts if it's not accepted, or tell me what to change? http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000473/e5000473.gif

Name: Deoradhán
If unlocked, magic area is: Earth, darkness. Can draw power from darkness and controll earth.
Role in tribe: Hunter and guard
Personality: Silent, suspicious and mostly sarcastic, but kind to those he thinks deserves it. Strong and independant, has a need for freedom and no respect for "leaders".
SHORT history: Not much is known about Deoradhán's past as he doesen't talk to many people, but there is allways rumours. He was an outcast of the Sinos tribe, threwn out at the age of eleven,
because of a crime he had done. He grew up alone in the woods. No one can't quite remember what crime he had done, as a new generation has replaced those who made Deoradhán an outcast, and
everything was hushed away by the grown-ups at the time. As no one quite knew what he had done, and as the Sinos tribe were in desperate need of people some years ago, he was taken back in.
People are still sceptical to him though, and he doesen't do anything for the tribe unless it benefits him.
Look:http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr200/Uncertain94/VictoriaFrancesBanner3.jpg?t=1251148206
Other:

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 02:33 PM
nonangelic92:

Are players still being accepted? Cause this RP has sparked my interest

Name: Rae
If unlocked, your magic area is: the ability to make plants grow/power of water
role in tribe: Cook
Personality: Witty, talkative, happy no matter what
SHORT history: Born into the Sorceria Tribe, but Natsumi's parents decided that the tribe was too "normal", so they moved to the Sinos tribe. Her parents may have gotten along with the tribemens but she didn't. Natsumi has always felt and looked like an outcast, that's why she has the lowest rank in the tribe...the Cook.
Look: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/R/RE/RED/REDBOWEN/1252898603_9586_full.jpeg
Other: Has a soft side she keeps to herself, and she's a vegan

Blackwidow
11-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Character sheet

Name:Starlie Marie Jensen
Tribe:Sorceria
If unlocked, your magic area is:Healing with herbs, potions and tonics. Telepathy, and Tarot. Is an elder of the tribe, and has had many years to develope her talants. Is a practicing solitary witch.
role in tribe: Healer, counselor, midwife, dr.
Personality: She knew the elder who discovered, moonwater. She loves young people, kids, and animals. Has very few people her age to hang with. She is somewhat solitary, but most come to her for healing for she is the towns dr. She loves to garden, and has one in her yard. It's what she makes her potions, tinctures, and medicines with.
SHORT history:She has lived in this town all her life. She has seen the changes since moon water has been injested, and is trying to preserve the magick it brought about. She never married, and often has lovers. She had two children, that moved away they are in touch. She is a fighter, and has knives, a staff, and a sword she is deadly with. She is a witch, a level of high priestess, so she often is asked to perform weddings and such.
Look:
Other