PDA

View Full Version : [M]Zombie Apocalypse of Hell {IC}

MidKnight
05-10-2016, 06:12 AM
South and North were inside of their own little built house. Their group was located just on the outskirts of the city. The shabby hut wasn't much as the others mainly had tents or canvas. Their mission was to set out to locate food, supplies and more medical supplies for their main group that was further out from the city. Although the run wasn't what you call a gold mine. Their struggle was getting slim each time they enter the city and sneak into each building that seemed promising.

North got out of her bed as her little continue to slept peacefully. She walked outside and stretch and looked around to the others to see if they were awake or not. She noticed the campfire started to die out, so she moved towards it and grabbed a piece of lumber and placed it on the pit. She watched as the fire started to eat the lumber and burn.

She finds a coffee pot and filled it with water and placed it on top of a grill set that was set over the fire for cooking food or boiling water. She found some coffee packs that was near the cups and grabbed one and opened one and waited for the water to boil.

She heard a movement and looked up and notice someone waking up. "Good morning." She said softly as she was still waking up.

South yawned as she rubbed her eyes and sat next to her sister and watched the fire pit burn the log. Her body still numb from the sleeping and yawns several times as she waited for North to finish making the coffee. "We still have several buildings to clear." South said.

North nodded in agreement. "And hopefully we'll find something good this time." She placed the coffee bag inside the coffee pot and waited for another couple of minutes. "We'll take off and let the others sleep, I want to get a head start and clear a path for them too." She gets up and walked back to their shabby hut and grabbed her bow and placed her quiver of arrows on her back. She even grabbed South's rifle and side arm.

"Here." She handed her weapons and her bag back and poured herself a cup of coffee. She sips on it and exhales softly at the taste. South gives a disgusted look. "Blah, how can you drink that crap? I prefer if it was coffee machine, not a pot coffee maker." South complained as she checked her weapon. "Coffee is coffee." North replied.

The two looked around as she the others still slept and started their journey to the city and find the buildings marked on their map. There were X's and O's on each building, evidence that they had entered each building and with one to check next. North and South wanted to check a super market that looked very promising, but the dead was the issue to deal with.

Thor12
05-10-2016, 06:19 AM
J wanders around camp being very bored. He smells the sent of coffee and murmurs to his self "how can people drink that junk". He starts to clean his gun and hums a tune to him self

deamonstalker
05-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Ethelyn was standing morning watch, leaning against the only tree on the little hill that the group had camped on. He nodded greetings to North and South as they both left their hut, before returning his gaze to the city. He was cleaning his fingernails with the butterfly knife as he looked around the ramshackle camp, though he didn't say anything. When the two of them decided to go out to clear the path for the rest of the group, he wordlessly joined them. His knife back in its pocket, and his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Not long after the two women spoke about coffee, Jarvis stumbled out of the tent that he'd been sharing with his brother. "Coffee..." He muttered as he fumbled with one of the cups, before pouring himself a cup as well. It took a few minutes after he downed the coffee before he felt anywhere near awake enough to function, and when he did, North, South, and Ethelyn were already heading into the city. "One of these days, I'll actually wake up early enough to join those three on their morning runs..." He muttered to himself, glancing at the three of them down the hill, heading for the city.

zellos080
05-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Rain? Yes, it was a peaceful yet stormy evening. Leo was singing endlessly inside his comfy shelter. On his feet, thick rotten blood surfaced gently. Across him were his parents, neither dead nor alive. Coming closer and closer as he was singing, then lunged at him with hunger.

Fortunately, the sun rose and woke him from his nightmare, the nightmare that kept hunting him ever since that day 3 years ago. He was at the forest, leaning beside a tree. He planned ahead for upcoming zombies, but it looked like they were closing him sooner than he expected.

His heart was racing and his breathing was lose. He grabbed the water bottle from his backpack and untwisted the cap. He drank only halfway and packed it again for future use.

He tried to remain hidden past the mindless zombies. Ammunitions were scarce and he needed it for a more appropriate situation. After he lost sight of them, he proceeded to equip his kodachi and cut the bushes and eventually arrived on the outskirts of the city.

After walking for quite a time, Leo stumbled on a camp that appeared to be used very recently. He spotted a man humming while wiping away the dirt from his gun and someone enjoying his morning coffee. They appeared to be hospitable, he thought.

“Hello” Leo waved his right hand. He hoped that he could stay in the camp with them, although he was the only one who survived from his previous party not too long ago.

Neutrally Chaotic
05-10-2016, 11:10 PM
Terrance awoke without memory of whatever had haunted him in his sleep. It had to have been something bad however as his heart was racing and his shirt clung to his body with help from the sheen of sweat. He groaned, swiping a hand over his face and sitting up. His brother was still asleep, seeming to be so completely at peace with this entire situation. While this whole thing was just like one of those creepy zombie movies, Lucas always had this indifference towards it all. It was as if nothing could faze him. Terrance found it enviable. He stretched with a sigh, shoving the covers off and crawling over towards the duffle bag he and his brother shared. Terrance dug around for several moments before finding a shirt which didn't stink of perspiration and a pair of jeans. They only had a slight mildewy smell from the times he tried to wash them in streams and left them to dry. He couldn't be picky. Terrance tugged off the shirt, tossing it down beside the bag and hurrying to change into the new clothes.

Soon, Terrance was dressed once more and felt at least more presentable than he did a little while ago. He pushed back the red hair which was almost eager to fall into his eyes and made his way out of the tent, grabbing his shoes which he'd placed beside it the night before. Lucas's shoes were beside those as Terrance had insisted that his brother was not to enter the tent without them. At the reminder of his brother, Terrance turned, reaching over to shake Lucas's shoulder. "Hey. Wake up. It's time to get up." Lucas groaned but before Terrance could tell him a second time, began to get up at a sloth like pace. Terrance waited for a moment before closing the tent flaps and tugging on his shoes. He could smell coffee wafting through the air and it brought back the memory of mornings where their father would be up and making breakfast in the kitchen, coffee bubbling on the stove. Terrance shrugged it off quickly however, remembering that he and Lucas had no idea where their parents were. It was no time to be nostalgic. He glanced around the camp with a small sigh. It seemed like it was going to be just another day in the strange world.

Oran
05-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Daniel was making his way around the outskirts of this abandoned city. It wasn't safe to go into the center alone. He had learned that lesson a while ago, almost got bit for his troubles. He had been generally making his way around the city, scavenging for supplies, trying to stay alive. Anything to keep his mind off his family. It didn't help that he was halfway across the world from them. He sometimes wondered if Australia was even hit by the outbreak.

He hoisted his rucksack on his shoulders and prepared to set out from the building that had served him as shelter for the night. As he did so, he noticed a group of people moving through the street below him. At once cautious and on his guard, Daniel thought it better to announce himself to them, rather than catch a bullet in his head if they thought he was one of the infected. He started to make his way out, raising his hands as he approached them.

MidKnight
05-11-2016, 06:46 AM
Mat woke up way before everyone else had did. It was his time in the military that made him this way. Every morning at 4am, and he would feel like he has 100 percent energy for a full day until midnight. Since the beginning of this whole crazy end of the world thing. Mat remained with the military to kill every zombie they had fought, but was fighting a losing war. After losing so many friends and family, Mat managed to keep it together.

Mat had volunteered for this venture to find supplies in the city. So far their luck hasn't been improved. While cleaning his daggers, he smelled coffee and the sounds of feet taking off. He smiled as he knows it was the sisters had already taken off to clear a path for the group. Getting out of his tent, and looked around as he stood up. He noticed J was up as well, cleaning his gun and then heard a voice coming closer to their tent. Mat had a piece of twig in his mouth, mostly nibbing on the tip of as if it were a tooth pick.

He sees a young boy and looked like he had been on the road for quite some time. He looked at J for a moment and raises a hand up, signaling J to remain where he was.

"Hey there." Mat replied as he walked up to the boy. "What's your name?" He asked as he examined his appearance. "You been on the trail for a while now, haven't you?" He asked, trying to look calm and create a conversation with the boy.

North and South arrived close to the city and sneak around the edge of the buildings and kept sneaking quietly, with the assistance of Ethelyn as well.

North grabbed an arrow from her quiver and placed it on her bow and noticed a walking zombie looking around for food. South stood behind her and watched and gives a small push on North's back. Telling her to hurry up and kill it!

North shook her head and watched the zombie, raising up her bow and aimed at the zombie. Pulling the string with the arrow and aimed. She watched as she felt the string touching her nose, her eyes on the target as it moved. She takes in a deep breath and exhales slowly. When she felt that moment of silence. She released and the arrow is sent flying in the air.

In seconds, they heard a low grunt and a body hitting the ground. A direct hit to the head. After that moment of a perfect kill. She heard footsteps coming towards them from behind them. She quickly maneuvered around South and Ethelyn. She grabbed a arrow from her quiver and aimed at the stranger who approached with his hands up. "Who are you?!" She demanded.

Oran
05-11-2016, 09:55 PM
"Whoa, whoa. Easy!" Daniel replied, his hand still held up. He doffed his hat. "The name's Daniel. I've been circling this city for about a week now, looking for supplies and people who weren't...well crazy or wanting to kill you. Now, are you going to fulfill one of those categories now or can you lower the bow?"

deamonstalker
05-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Ethelyn simply pulled his sword from its sheath, took two steps forward and placed the blade against the arrowhead poised on North's bow. Regardless North's possible intentions of bloodshed, he aimed to hear the guy out. Now, if the guy went to pull anything from his person, the blade would be lifted with plenty of time for her to get her aim back and a kill shot to be had. He nodded to the newcomer. Mat wouldn't like a report with a human casualty, unless it was in defense. Their job was to get supplies, not kill whoever they met.

He pointed to the newcomer, then made a swirly finger sign, obviously asking if Daniel was alone without words.

Oran
05-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Daniel nodded his thanks towards the man with the sword. "Unfortunately, I've been on my own for the past...what is it...around a year now. I've been trying to avoid big cities and camp in the countryside. But...my supplies were running low, so I had to make a decision. And well here I am."

zellos080
05-13-2016, 01:09 AM
Waving his hand to the man with the gun, another voice came out. Leo saw a man in his 30’s and it appeared to be their leader as he signaled the other to stay where he was. This man was a muscle type kind of a guy in Leo’s first impression. He proceeded to inquire him to strike up a conversation.

“Yeah, I am. It’s lucky to find another human among this mess.” Leo rub his head with a smile. “My name is Leo, Leo Fredwick. I’m looking up for a place to stay.

MidKnight
05-17-2016, 05:51 AM
In the Campsite...

Mat watched the new comer as he introduced himself. Wondering how long he had been out there on his own? Was another question that was begging to be asked. Instead of asking, Mat waved a hand towards the boy to the camp. "Come on then kid." He said. "Today is your lucky day, you get to prove yourself to my company, my scouts had already set ahead to clear a path for the rest of us, and we are going to search building by building for supplies and medical equipment." Mat walked over to the fire pit with the new guy and takes a knee, grabbing a couple of cups and filled both with coffee. He offered a cup to the new guy, and kept one to himself. "You met J, sort of the silent type, and this is Jarvis." He stopped for a moment and looked around the camp. "Jarvis your brother is supposed to be on watch duty, did he go with those girls again?" He asked Jarvis with a sharp and concerned look.

Letting out a soft sigh and disappointed expression, he looked around once more. "Hey one of the twins are up." He looked up towards Terrance, "Ten this is Leo, new guy." He stood up and takes a sip of his coffee and lets out a soft sigh. "Ten is your brother up yet? Jarvi's brother Ethelyn had already gone with the girls and I don't want anyone else disappearing without telling me, I have enough trouble with the girls who keep taking off without informing me first."

He waited for a response and looked to Leo, "Oh and feed this kid one of our food packs, his skinny bones won't fend off a Dead-O even if it was half a body." He gives a small pat on the kids' shoulder. "Alright everyone gear up in 10 minutes, the girls and Ethel probably have gone far enough and cleared us a path already." Mat walked back to his tent to find his weapons and be prepared for the day.

In the City...

North lowered her bow and slowly removes her arrow from the bow and watched the stranger for a moment while Ethel was hand signaling him. She was a little astonished of what the stranger did, understanding simple signs from Ethel was extraordinary. South on the other hand, punched Ethel on the arm. "Hey we're not all deaf here! Speak!" South demanded then look to the new guy. "Listen, sneak up on us again and I would have filled your body full of lead...hot steamy lead!" She growled at the stranger. "And you! Lego-Lass! Keep your bow aimed at the Dead-O's instead of living corpses!"

North sighs, "Really? You sound like Mat when he's angry." She felt a punch to the arm, "Say that again and I'll smack ya hard on the head!"

North stood up and placed her arrow back in the quiver on her back. "Alright Daniel, I'm North and this is my sister South...don't worry she's a bit cranky for not having sugar in her coffee."

South growled, "I'd swear if we don't find any sugar in these buildings I'm gonna wreck havoc back at the campsite."

"And this is Ethel, I can't pronounce his entire name." North admitted with a soft giggle. "But listen, South is right, sneaking up on us with arms open is a bit strange and frightening at the same time, so next time, sound off or something." She looked around. "Looks like we cleared a good path for now, and made it to one of the locations on the map." She looked to Ethel. "Let's wait for the others and then we can start scavenging." She looked to Daniel. "And you, like or not your gonna help us."

South growled once more. "Really?! We're gonna keep the stray cat like a donation free clinic center?"

North looked at her sister. "South....your too loud."

Oran
05-17-2016, 09:42 PM
Daniel grinned and from his pack produced two small satchels of sugar, like the ones at restaurants. He tossed them to South. "Consider that a peace offering, and a thank you."
With that, he hoisted his pack back on his shoulders, dusted off his hat and checked his knife was clear in its sheath. "And don't worry, after living on your own for a while, you have to be good at scavenging. So...where to?"

deamonstalker
05-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Jarvis nodded twice, once in greeting, and the second at Mat's question about his brother, saying, "You know he thinks that when three or more people wake up that his watch has ended... Not to mention how he feels protective of those two."

He stood up, stretching, then moved to rinse his cup out and return it to the pile. While he was near the supplies, he grabbed one of the packs of food and tossed it to Leo, saying "Catch!" He then went to his tent to gather his gear for the day.

---------------------------
Ethelyn nodded to Daniel, acknowledging his words, before getting hit by South. At her remark about speaking up, he just grinned back at her. Then he sheathed his sword, and started signing to North that he was going to do some hunting on his own, while they waited for the rest of the group. Then he grinned at South again and started scaling the side of the building, headed for the broken open window on the fourth floor, butterfly knife in mouth.

zellos080
05-19-2016, 01:40 PM
Leo was a bit frustrated for being teased as a wimp, but since Mat was a very kind man and offers him a drink, he tossed that feeling aside. Jarvis then threw him some consumables. Leo smiled back at him as thanks. He then observed everyone being prepared for an expedition.

Of course, everything that he needed was still packed in his backpack, and if danger was sensed from afar, he would unsheathe the kodachi right away. Another thing worries in Leo’s mind right now, but maybe he’ll ask about it after the departure.

Thor12
05-20-2016, 05:56 AM
He outs the gun back together and waits to be able to go out

MidKnight
05-28-2016, 09:43 AM
"Hey wait." North called out while watching Ethel making his climb on the building. She sighs and watched as he disappeared. "Boss man is gonna kill us." She says softly. Then that's when she heard it. A clink sound from afar. She turned slowly only to see a lone zombie walking towards them. Moaning and groaning. South looked at North. "Well?" She asked with a determination.

North took an arrow from her quiver and placed it on her bow and aimed at the lone zombie. She aimed slowly as she watched the zombie continued walking. Just about she was ready to let go, she noticed another zombie was behind the first, then another, the another. She gasped softly as she realized. "Horde!" She said softly aloud and hid behind a busted car. "Get down!" She waved towards the new guy and remained quiet. South grinned and hid behind the car as well. "Crap, of all things in this city and damn horde." She groans as she started to check her magazine for a quick ammo check.

"North, think we can get away if we throw sneaky Danny here as free bait?" South joked. "I doubt it, for now I see walkers, but they could have runners with them as well." North took a quick peek over the car's trunk. "I can't tell which one is which, they're all walking."

South grins and sighs. "What about the rest of the group?" She asked.

The main group could walk in straight into a trap and get killed by the horde. North looks around and closes her eyes for a moment. She looked at the building across from them where Ethel had went inside. She noticed the building he ran into was a drug store. Last she remembered, all local drug stores were installed with bullet proof windows to prevent petty thieves from robbing the place, and the doors were double latched. Impossible to break in. She turned to her sister and smiled. "We can give the group a warning shot."

North gets herself in position, "Alright here is what we'll do. South you'll fire off a shot and we'll run like hell to that building where Ethel is at. We'll lock the doors behind us and wait for the others to come find us." South grins with a smile. "I like it."

"Ready?....Go!" South gets up and fires at one of the zombies. The sound of her rifle echoed through the street as the three ran across. She fired several more rounds and followed her sister. "Come on Danny boy!" She yelled towards Daniel, grabbing his sleeve and dragging him to follow.

Mat heard the sounds of gun fire coming from the city. He looks towards where the girls and Ethel had gone. He figured it had to be them. "Hey everyone! The girls and Ethel are in trouble, let's get moving!" He announced as he places his daggers on his back. "Come on!"

Thor12
05-28-2016, 10:43 AM
He hears the call to action and immediately starts to head into the city by him self. " Come on you heard the man lets go"

deamonstalker
05-29-2016, 06:40 AM
Having cleared the single large room that encompassed the entire floor, filled with paperwork and filing cabinets, when he heard the gunshots from South's rifle, Ethelyn poked his head out the window just in time to see the others dart indoors. Glancing down the street, he saw the hoard and grimaced.

Sword in hand, he opened the door to the stairwell and started down, making sure that the doors for floors two and three where secured enough for the time being, taking his rope and tying the door on the third floor to the railing when it opened easily. The second had been locked, and though he didn't have time to worry about it, he figured that that was probably one of the storage areas for the store's actual supplies, should there be any left...

Bursting through the door on the ground floor with a zombie's face smashed against it, he silently chopped the offending monster's head off before he looked for the others. When he joined them, he singed that he still hadn't looked through the other two floors, but secured the way behind as well as he could.

---------------------
Jarvis sighed, before pulling out his pistol and following after Mat and J. "There goes the record for days since last emergency..." He muttered to himself as he checked how much ammo he had left while walking, before changing his stride to a run.

Mori
06-27-2016, 03:03 AM
The sound of semi-distant gunshots jerks Jennifer out of her slumber. Instantly, she clutches for her crowbar next to her, jerks the single headphone out of her ear, and stows the iPod and headphones away in her backpack. Hastily, she hoists her backpack onto her shoulders and exits her tent. "Shit!" She mutters under her breath. The smell of coffee reminds her that she is actually part of a group instead of... Well no time to think of that.

"Guys, did you hear-" she broke off as she spotted Jarvis and the others were already headed into the city, "I guess you did." Taking in a deep breath, Jennifer bounces the crowbar on her grip then follows the others at a jog.

zellos080
06-28-2016, 08:42 AM
During the expedition, Leo thought a lot of things. His former friends, his former part and even his best friend . . . turned into one of them. He was blessed, yet cursed to be the only one surviving. He hums a tune and continued walking. Then a gunshot was heard and Mat called out to them.

“Maybe this’ll be my lucky day.” He said, as he equipped his P229 with an improvised silencer made out of can he took a while ago.

“Hey! Leader,” Leo was behind Mat while they were running. “Was this your everyday life?”

He wondered, because he couldn’t stand those walkers, yet Mat seemed to have a great hope in terms of surviving this catastrophe.