PDA

View Full Version : Family Stay Together

Kirstkitten
10-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Kirstie was sitting in her empty room. Her and her family are moving today and everything had been packed up into a van. Kirstie was far from happy about this but hasn't told her family about her feelings yet. Kirstie was still considered the baby of the family even though she was 14. In some ways she loved being the baby of the family as it made her feel safe and ever since she started closing off from her family she has missed them but she knew she had to grow up and she thought she had to do it on her own. So since she was about 9 (just hitting puberty) she started to drift off from her family. Now she is a teen goth into rock music and anything dark really but just a few years ago she was a cute little girl who would follow her mother and siblings about the house trying ti copy them and would get upset if she wasn't tucked in at night. Kirstie dosn't tell her family alot now like the fact she was builled a lot at school (she thinks she can handel it cause she dose karate and is a all right fighter) and the fact that she has nightmares everynight.

Kirstie continued to sit there hack agent her wall. She had her ipod, had a bag pack of personaal poshasons (like her teddy bare that she stil sleeps with) and her her not book in her hand. Kirstie has had the note book for years and no one has been alowed into it as it wa her diary and her shocksh book. She was a ratehr talented artist but in thet note book she drew her dreams and nightmares.

Fox Xalian
10-23-2010, 08:54 AM
Three months. That's how long it had been, three months. Tamika looked at the picture of her and her twin sister on their birthday, their last day together before Tamara went to Ukraine to study. Both wearing denim jackets, tamara had a black one Tamika had a blue one, necklaces that had heart shaped gems in them and a beret. Tamika fixed up her red beret which she was wearing and her jacket. Her purple dress sat loosly against her body. She didn't like tight fitting clothes, she was never one to show off her body, not that she was self-concious but because it wasn't her style. She walked down to the now empty living room and looked for her sister Kirstie. "Shes in her room again* she said quietly to herself. She walked up to her sisters room and knocked on the door. "Come on Kirst, we have to get going" she said. Tami had a small secret that Kirstie didn't know. Both her and Tamara where adopted, or at least she hoped Kirstie didn't know they wheren't really sisters. Still, she was older so she still had some authority. She opened the door slightly and saw her sister. She smiled faintly.

Kirstkitten
10-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Kirstie sieghed and stood up. She was dressed in tight black jeans, with skelliton hands on the ass, a black tee shirt that siad "HELL BUNNY" on it and a big black hoodie, She pulled her hood up and walked past her sister at the door. She was blasting rock music into her ears as she wnet out to the moving van. She didn't know that the twins were adopted they were always her big sisters. Kirstie missed Tamara as well and since she left she has been worried about her even though she hide it. She has been having nightmares about her getting hurt resently. She got out the house and looke dup at there house. It was in the middel of the city but the place they were moving to was in the midel of nowhere a houre away from there new school.

Fox Xalian
10-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Tamika followed Kirstie out to the van. She prefered the location of the new place, for one thing no drunk and noisy people would be walking past their house on the weekend, plus she might be able to get a horse so she could learn to ride, plus she could play her violin all she wanted out in the fields. So the being further from school would be a hassle since it took her half an hour just to curl her hair after her shower, so she would have to get up earlier, but she could get used to that. "A small price to pay" she said quietly. She gave Kirstie a quick hug and skipped around the van. It had also been three months since she had started talking again. She hummed her favourite song and leant against the door of the van.

Kirstkitten
10-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Kirstie pulled away from her sisters hug. She has been doing that alot resntly. Infact she hasnt properly hugged anyone since ehr sister left and even then it wa sshort ad becdfroe then she wanst hugging much eather. She didn't liek teh new place. Kirstie liked nature but not to be in it for too long. SHe had hayfever and she liek teh city.The new place was in the middel of a forest with a few feeleds behind it. One of there granparents just died and tehy were using thee inheratence to get it. Kirstie sighed and got into her seat in the car that the van was atached to. She lay down in the back seat not looking too happy.

Fox Xalian
10-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Tamika quickly checked that everything was secured properly then got into the drivers seat. This would be the furtherest she had ever driven the car. She took a deep breath and started the engine. She looked around, she pretended to be calm but was very nervous. When she was 9 she was in a car crash, it had caused her to stop talking, but also her adoptive mum was put into a wheelchair for two years. Good thing she wasn't on the road yet because she suddenly froze up. This had happened during her driving lessons. She had to learn to get over her fears.

Doreen
10-23-2010, 04:44 PM
The new home was a complete gamble. Nicole really hoped the move from the city to the countryside would give their family the rest they longed for. She hoped Kirstie and herself could bond again, like they did a few years ago. Time moved fast, Kirstie and she were not exactly strangers but there had been a time where they were closer. Nicole promised herself they would bond again.

She sat in the passenger seat of the van and checked the list with boxes again. Each box had a number that corresponded with the rooms of their new home. It looked like everything was there. She wondered where Biff was. Maybe he was saying his goodbyes to their home, like she had done in the morning. Tamika sat in the drivers seat of the van. She looked nervous and Nicole felt for her. "Are you sure you want to drive, honey?" she asked. Of course it was a good thing Tamika tried to drive again, but she knew herself it would take time to acknowledge cars don't always crash. She turned a bit to face both girls. "I am sure your father will be here soon" she told them.

vlad_impaler
10-23-2010, 04:44 PM
(as a heads-up, I was approved to be the Dad
Biffhad gotten up early that day. While it was true that he had made sure that everything was packed ihn the moving van the previous night, he wanted to make sure that they had not forgotten anything and were fully prepared to leave. He knew that the kids had differing levels of enthusiasm about the move, so he wanted to make sure it was a smooth as possible. So Biff had decided to get up that morning at six in order to have plenty of time to make sure his carry-on was properly packed with the essential stuff for the journey and that he had time to shower and eat. Slipping out of bed, he quickly checked his bookbag and was satisfied. Then it was time to hop in the shower, and pack the stuff when the shower was done. Then he got breakfast. Finally at about 9:30, Biff looked for his kids. Tamica and Kirsty were easy enough; He saw them heading out the dor. It would be a question of where Morgan was and the two other children. Though Biff searched and searched the upper floors, he couldn't find them. In the end, Biff decided to go see if Tamica and Kirsty were all right.

Coming outside, Biff frowned. Kirsty was sprawled out in the back and not looking hapy as usual, and Tamica was about to drive off. Striding up to the moving van, Biff glanced at Tamica.
"You figure that today was going to be your brave day?" he asked with a grin. "You gonna drive off without the rest of your family?"

Kirstkitten
10-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Kirstie was sitting up now with her head phones still in and her note book and bag on her lap. She had always been a little intimated of her father when she waa younger but now she just tries to avoide him being stuck in a car with her family for at lest two hours was not going to be fun for her.

Fox Xalian
10-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Tamika nodded. "I can do this" she said quietly. She slowly backed the car out of the driveway and onto the street. She went to the main road. As she drove out of town she made a small squeeking noise as she appraoched the intersection where the crash happened. Memories of that day flashed before her eyes and she suddenly slammed on the breaks and layed her head on the steering wheel and started to cry. "I can't do it, I can't" she said.quietly. She sobbed quietly then looked over at her dad. "Can you drive dad?" she asked.

Doreen
10-23-2010, 04:57 PM
[OOC : Fox, you can not drive away yet, there are still some children missing.... ]

"There you are!" Nicole jumped out of the car and flung into her husbands arms. He made almost the same comment to Tamika as she had. Of course, they both were as worried about their daughter. Nicole smiled.

Kirstkitten
10-23-2010, 05:00 PM
"Wow sis what are you doing?" She said as she started to drive. Kirstie jumped as her sister slammed the breaks. She looked over at her sister and saw she was crying. She pulled out head head phones and leaned forwarded. "Tamika you ok?" She asked concerned. She hated seeing anyone in her family cry. Juts because she was pushing herself away from then doesn't mean she doesn't care.

vlad_impaler
10-23-2010, 05:32 PM
*\&\(well, I would like to congratulate myself for missing your first post Dorene. lol.)
Biff received his wife warmly and gave her a kiss on the cheek.'
"course I am here." he said hiding a smile. "its not like I want to leave anyone especially since the kids are not enthused by the move."
Before Nicole could respond, Biff noticed that Tamica had attempted to drive away but then lost heart almost immediately. Worse still, she had broken down yet again. Biff had confidence that Tamica could get over the crash from so long ago, but it tore him up to see his girl crying. Thus he was relieved that she had suggested for him to drive which meant he would not have to be the "overprotective father" that the ikids seem to hate yet again.
"I thought you would never ask." he said approaching the front door again. "so why don't you climb into the back and see if you and Kirsty can get along."
Before climbing into the car, Biff turned to Nicole again.
"Sorry it took me so long, but I wa looking for morgan and the others," Biff explained. "you wanna go look for them, or just wait for them to come out?"

Kirstkitten
10-23-2010, 05:36 PM
(Hi guys thesouleater is busy tonight. I asked if we could just say he was there so we could get driving, Don't say Morgan dose anything just sy he is in the car or somthing and I don't think we should do the ariving ath the new home till he is here to post)

thesouleater
10-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Morgan sped down the stairs and leaped over the last five. He ran through the front door and sprinted across the street, narrowly dodging a car that blew its horn very loudly. He just laughed and jumped up one of his friend's porch stairs. He knocked on the door, catching his breath from the quick sprint from across the street.

Morgan had completely forgotten to say goodbye to one of his friends, but they luckily only lived across the street from where they lived. The door to the house opened to reveal a very pretty young lady. Morgan grinned. "Hey. I just wanted to say goodbye before I left, like most people do." He chuckled.

Layla, the girl at the door, smiled. "Well..." She lifted her hand and Morgan knew what she was doing. They had long had a handshake they taught to no one, but hadn't done it very much since going to highschool. They went through the sequences of the handshake and they started laughing after. "I'll miss ya. Make sure to phone me."

"I will. I have my phone too, so don't be afraid to text every once in a while." Morgan smiled. "I gotta get going though. They be waiting." He said, stepping in to hug his friend. "I'll talk to ya later!" He said, jumping down the stairs of the front porch and sprinting across the street again.

Morgan picked up his backpack, which he had left by the gate of the house his family was moving out of. He climbed into the back, sliding in beside Kirstie. He quickly took out his PSP, starting to play Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for about the fifth time. It was his favourite game.

((But here's a post. LOL. This is starting to crack me up. Sorry, but we're a bit jumbled here.))

vlad_impaler
10-24-2010, 12:37 AM
(hey guys, I appologize for only just getting back online. My power decided to go out, so I couldn't get on all day. Are we still waiting for two other kids, or do we have a shrunken family?)

Fox Xalian
10-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Tamika climbed into the back of the car and curled up between Morgan and Kirstie. She sobbed quietly, wishing that her twin was here, to help her like she did for all those years she was mute. She took hold of Kirstie's hand and squeezed it softly. She wiped a tear from her cheek. "I should have been able to get over the accident" she said quietly.

Kirstkitten
10-24-2010, 08:46 AM
Kirstie looked at her older sister not knowing what to say. She didn't pull her hand awya like she would usaly do when someoen takes her hand, insted she squeezed her hand gentaly trying to give some comfort.

vlad_impaler
10-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Biff looked around at everyone in the car and smiled. The family was all in the vehicle, and it was time to go; well, almost. Biff had to check one more time to make sure everything was indeed secure. It was the OCD in him. Climbing out the car, Biff headed to the Moving van and examined inside. It was all secured. All the luggage and furniture would be fine on the journeySo Biff climbed back in the car.
Glancing around at everyone, he tried to figure out a way to lighten the atmosphere of tension, nerves, and , in Tamica's case, dispair.
"so while I drive anybody up for some simple car games like matching colors or identifying signs?"
(probably the only I hated about being blind and traveling. not being able to play the stereotypical games.)

Kirstkitten
10-24-2010, 11:47 AM
"Oh boy this will be so much fun." Kirstie said sarcastically rolling her eyes at her fathers comment. She knew that the best way to go about this car trip was for everyone to site there and shut up or there will be some kind of disagreement. As the car started she turned up the music on her ipod , it was so loud her family could make out every cures word in the rock music she loved.

thesouleater
10-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Morgan felt sad for Tamika. She had been through a lot and he too had been through a lot, but they were both completely different situations. Morgan was bullied at school, but Tamika had the sour image of being hit by a car in her memories.

The transgender 16-year-old lifted his hand and rubbed Tamika's shoulder. He was trying to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind. He had always had problems trying to express himself since coming out as transgender. Instead he often drew pictures or sang a song. He decided that drawing a picture would be better and he whiped out his sketch board along with his high-quality pencil crayons. He hadn't drawn with anything but those since he got them.

Starting almost immediatly, Morgan drew out a base and then coloured it in nicely. He was finished pretty quick and handed the picture to Tamika. It was an abstract, using jerky lines and skating lines, creating a picture that represents sad times to good times. He was happy with the piece and how it turned out.

"It represents how things were worse at one point, but also how things gradually got better." Morgan explained. He smiled, pointing at some parts in the picture. "And it will get better. I promise."

Fox Xalian
10-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Tamika looked at the picture and smiled, giving Morgan a hug. "Thanks" she said quietly, curling up again. She leant her head on Morgan's shoulder. She had been very close to him, since they both go bullied at school, although it was for different reasons. "Maybe we should get some dirt bikes at the new place after we settle in" she said. "Either that or horses" she added.

Kirstkitten
10-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Kirstie gently pulled her hand out of her sisters. She knew this was there moment to boned not hers. Kirstie was a little jealous of their boned in fact she was jealous of all her family. She knew she did this to herself by pushing them away but she still missed being close to them and she felt like they didn't try to be close to her any more. Kirstie pulled her hood up over her face and held her bag and note book closer.

thesouleater
10-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Morgan hugged Tamika back, then put his art supplies back in his backpack. "Hopefully our new school will be a little more accepting of who we are. Now that I think about it, I hope I can sign up as a guy. I think that one of the reasons I was bullied was because everyone knew me as a girl." He said, a bit a sadness in his voice.

Luckily Tamika brought up dirt bikes and horses. Morgan gladly changed the subject, noticing that Kirstie looked a little left out. He reached over and poked her on the side of her stomach, hoping to get something out of the girl except for something like 'Buzz off'. Chances were that he wasn't going to get anything but. "Dirt bikes sound good. We would have to find somewhere to go though." He said in reply to Tamika.

Kirstkitten
10-24-2010, 05:11 PM
She rolled her eyes at him and moved away from his hand. Kirstie hadn't told her older siblings that she was bullied at school for a number of reasons, number 1 she thought she could take care of herself, number 2 her siblings were a little protective and would get them self in trouble defending her and number 3 they would tell there parents who would over react and get very protective. She could picture her dad beating the crap out of some poor boy for tripping her up or slapping her ass.

vlad_impaler
10-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Biff rolled his eyes at Kirsty's sarcasm but ignored it. He was not going to fight with anyone today; today was going to go smoothly. As the family continued to cruise down the road, however, Biff had smiled. Though his kids were not playing cheesy games, they were talking and enjoying themselves. That had been his goal, to get the kids talking and get their minds off the move; well the stress of it anyway. As Biff headed out the city and onto the expressway, he listened to the conversation as it turned to apparently some kind of art that Morgan had done. Biff and Morgan had had their fights, especially when she became a he, but he had never knownthat Morgan was into art. Additionally, he had not known that his kids, liked him, had a passion for dirt bikes.
Wow there's a lot that I have missed out about my kids. He thought. Maybe this move can be a new beginning. With sudden inspiration, Biff pulled off at the first exit he saw which had the kids' favorite fast food restaurant. As he pulled in to the parking lot. It was amazing that though the kids were so different, they could all agree on this place.
Turning to the kids, Biff said.
"kids. I know we have had our fights for a litany of reasons, but how about we make this move a new beginning? What d'you say we go in here and just chat. No need to worry about getting to our new home, or school, or anything like that. Spend some time as a family. What say yyawl?"
Biff knew he was taking a risk with teenagers, but he hoped it would pay off; even for Kirsty.

Doreen
10-24-2010, 08:44 PM
As her husband drove their family towards their new home, Nicole listened to the children. Unfortunately Kirstie didn't talk as much as the others, now and than Nicole glanced into the mirror to look at her. Her thoughts were at the new home. How long would it take to unpack all the boxes? And how would the new wallpapers look like? It was all very exciting. She thought about the large garden too. There would be plenty of space for their dog to run in and maybe she could even reserve her spot to grow some vegetables. Maybe she could start with some lettuce and carrots.

After a while Biff stopped the van on the parking area of a fast food restaurant. Nicole grimaced. This was definitely not a very healthy choice, but she knew the children would probably enjoy the food, so she decided not to complain about the lack of vitamins. She unbuckled her belt and turned towards the children as well, letting the children decide about the diner option.

Kirstkitten
10-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Kirstie rolled her eyes. She knew this wasn't was new start for her she knew where ever they went she would be a out cats at school and at home. She got out the car not saying a word and led the way into the fast food joint. She left her bag of personal stuff in the car along with her note book. She looked around and sighed at how busy it was.

thesouleater
10-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Morgan listened as Biff pulled up to a fast food resteraunt that they all pretty much liked. He didn't like the fact that it was unhealthy, but it was a yummy thing to have every once in a while. He leant foreward in his seat, looking at Biff curiously. "A new start? Everything is going to be new... literally. New school, new house, new neighbors, new people and so on. Ah... whatever."

Morgan slid open the van door and hopped out, following Kirstie. He ran up to her and poked her, hoping to get her attention. "You know, your always pushing yourself away from your family by doing that. Walking out on us. Why can't you just tag along, even if you don't want to do something?" He asked, waiting to get something out of the girl.

Kirstkitten
10-25-2010, 04:44 AM
"Because." She said not giving him a real answer. The real reason was she didn't want to tempt herself. She knew that if she spent time with them she would fall into old habits.Not that long ago Kirstie depended on her family for everything. She hated school unless she was with her siblings and at home she was just her family's shadow . She wanted to become her own person it just hadn't came to her yet that she didn't need to be completely alone to do that.

Doreen
10-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Kirstie had gotten out of the car, so Nicole presumed the decision was made. She unbuckled, let the list in the car, took her small red bag with and followed her youngest daughter. But Morgan was first and Nicole overheard him trying to negotiate. Kirstie wasn't that easy persuaded into a conversation. Nicole gave Morgan a polite smile, thanking her for trying and decided to give it a try herself.

“Hey girl” she said and began walking next to Kirstie. She had stopped calling Kirstie sweetie and honey, as it didn't seem to improve the mood. “You know I will be going for the salad” she told her “do you know what you want to eat?” Just a little chit-chat.

Kirstkitten
10-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Kirstie used to be very very close to her mother but now avoid her a lot trying not to act like the little girl she knew she was inside.She missed her mother calling her thing's like sweetie and she missed all the time she used to spend with her and all the hugs they used to share. "Just coffee." She said simply. She was tiered and had developed a tasted for black coffee over the last few months.

Doreen
10-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Nicole arched her eyebrows. She thought Kirstie was too young for coffee, but of course the hot liquid was better than anything alcoholic. She changed tactics. “Are you sure you don’t want to help me get rid of my tomatoes than?” She opened the door of the fastfood restaurant and held it open for her family to enter.

vlad_impaler
10-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Well, there was certainly a majority now. With three of the five out the car, it looked liked the plan was in operation. Tamica could come in when she wanted to tjoin them.

Climbing out the car, Biff stretched and joined his family. Upon arrival, he overheard Dorene trying to start conversation with Kirsty.
Better you than me. He thought to himself.
Biff knew that Kirsty and he had the biggest barrier. He wanted her to be more interactive, she refused. So biff could either force interaction and risk losing his baby girl forever or figure out when the right time to talk to her would be for the best results. Mainly for solidarity, Biff figured that he ought to join in with Dorene. A new beginning meant no strife from the past.
"Kirsty, sweety, you know I still love you right? Even though we have had our struggles, You're still my little girl."
Yep, time to either become the biggest dorkparent ever, or maybe Biff could rescue his little Princess from the clutches of the tough teenage exterior that was being presented.

Of course, Dorene had not been finished,so Kirsty may or may not have heard him. He followed the family in to the restaurant, and they all headed to a line. This time, he figured he would be patient; after all, overprotective/desperate ones are the only impatient ones, right?

Kirstkitten
10-26-2010, 04:14 PM
"No thanks mom I'm not hungry." Kirstie said. She looked up at her father and for a moment looked a little shocked and was about three seconds away from running into his arms. One thing about Kirstie is she is very very very very clumsy so as she looked at her father she didn't see where she was going and of course tripe on some food and fell on her but, with a wince ad was now blushing slightly.

Fox Xalian
10-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Tamika followed her family. She didn't want anything to eat or drink. She just sat quietly with them, her mind drifting through different thoughts. As she watched Kirstie she realised, she knew nothing about her sister, they had lost that bond they used to have before Kirstie started to drift away from the rest of the family.

vlad_impaler
10-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Okay, so the dork award would NOT be going to biff which pleasedhim immensely.So Biff's plan was to continue the compliments, and hopefully Kirsty the kid could shrug off the coldhearted girl who seemed to be prevalent nowadays. As he thought these things, Biff noticed that Kirsty almost tripped on some food from the ground after deciding against hugging him. This sight left Biff with the choice of going insane on behalf of his precious little girl, or making humor of the situation. The second option seemed to be the best.
"you know Kirsty," he said fighting a grin. "If you want to hug your man, I can help you with that."
Biff slid over and reached his arms as if to hug his precious girl.

Kirstkitten
10-26-2010, 04:37 PM
She was blushing bright red now. She moved away from him and stood up. She realised she just had a moment of weakness and had to cover it up. She stood up not looking at him and just said. "No thanks" and then walked off towards the counter to order.

Fox Xalian
10-26-2010, 04:46 PM
"Your lucky she didn't rip your arms off dad" Tamika joked. She looked out the window at the car. She could picture where it had been hit when she was 9, right between the drivers door and the back door on the same side. She winced as she remembered the sound of the metal twisting, and her own screams, and the breaking glass.

Kirstkitten
10-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Kirstie rolled her eyes at her sisters comment and went and ordered. "Black coffee please." She said giving the guy at the desk her money. She took her coffee and went and sat down at a table big enough for her and her family. She sipped on the coffee and relaxed a bit.

vlad_impaler
10-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Okay, So Kirsty the princess was not quite rid of the image-conscious teen just yet. Biff thought to himself. Nonetheless, Progress is progress.
At Tammi's comment, Biff chuckled and said, "however, note that Kirsty actually showed some emotion which is a good thing."
He said out of earshot of Kirsty which may have been a good thing. Then he headed to the counter and ordered A bacon cheeseburger, spicy fries, and a smoothie and headed to sit down on the bench that Kirsty had not chosen. He gazed at Kirsty sipping her coffee and thought about the time when that coffee would ahve been coke. Where had the years gone!

Kirstkitten
10-26-2010, 07:55 PM
She sipped her coffee. She picked coffee as she didn't want to fall asleep in the car as she had a habit of sucking he thumb at night, which she has hidden from her family and also has nightmares and even some times wets the bed which she also hides from her family.

thesouleater
10-27-2010, 04:03 AM
Morgan followed his family into the resteraunt. He walked right up to the next open till and ordered a strawberry smoothie, cheese burger and onion rings. Once he got his order, he slapped down the exact change and left, sitting beside Kirstie. He looked at her smiled.

Morgan started to eat the meal, going through the burger pretty quick and taking his time with the onion rings and smoothie. He liked the onion rings and smoothie more than the actual burger. He turned to Kirstie a slight bit. "I guess there isn't much to talk about, is there? What do you think the new school will be like?" He asked, trying to start a conversation. It was nearly impossible with Kirstie, but he tried.

Kirstkitten
10-27-2010, 04:46 AM
Kirstie was unaware that the guy at the till had given her decaffeinated coffee thinking a girl Kirstie's age should have much coffee. She looked at Morgan. "It will be crap just like any other school." She said. That is another thing that has changed about Kirstie she never used to curs now she dose daily.

Fox Xalian
10-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Tamika rolled her eyes. "You never know sis, it might be much better then the last one" she said, trying to sound happy and cheerful again. She went to order her food. All she wanted was some fries, and that's all she ordered. Once she sat down she chuckled slightly. "He asked me if I wanted fries with my order" she said. She hoped that would get at least Morgan smiling.

vlad_impaler
10-27-2010, 09:53 AM
biff watched as all the kids arrived at the table. then Kirsty made her school comment, and he groaned inwardly.
"actually, Kirsty, you don't know that because you will be going to a private school which only accepts females."Biff replied. Of course Biff had no idea that Kirsty was a lesbian, he just figured that sending Kirsty to a private institution would be a good change of pace for her. He knew that her grades had been slipping for the last two years, and noone could figure out why. So Biff wanted to see if a change of schooling types would help. When Tammi joined the tableBiff asked.
"Was he expecting you to eat the box because I will forbid it if you're planning on doing so, Tammi!"

thesouleater
10-27-2010, 02:46 PM
"You don't know that. It could be the greatest school we could ever go to." Morgan replied. He grabbed for another onion ring, but found the box empty. He frowned at it and shoved his burger wrapper in. He watched as Tamika walked over and said that she had been asked if she wanted fries with her order. He smiled at that.

Morgan stood and aimed for the trash bucket. He suddenly chucked his garbage over someones head (who didn't notice, fortunately) and hit his mark. The garbage landed in the garbage can. He grinned and sat back down.

After a while of silence Morgan pulled his PSP out of his pocket and started playing Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. It was his favourite game and he had already beaten it easily ten times. Currently he was fighting a bunch of Genesis Copies in the game... Zack, the character, was in his swim shorts and using an umbrella to fight. Eventually Morgan started cracking up (laughing). The first time that he had faught past that part, he had been laughing for hours.

Kirstkitten
10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
"For God sake dad that is not needed. Private school is a waste of money and girls in private school are bitchy as fuck." Kirstie said angrily. Just because she liked girls doesn't mean she didn't think they were bitchy girls in fact at her old school she got more trouble from girls than she did guys.

vlad_impaler
10-27-2010, 05:50 PM
"kirsty!" he scolded her. "you don't need to curse! If you don't like something, you can just tell me in a civil way."
Biff hated cursing especially if his kids were cursing. True, he cursed every now and again, but he never made a habit of it. Also, he never cursed in front of the kids unless he was really really angry. In fact, the only time he could doing so was during the Morgan he/she blow-up.
"anyway," Biff continued calming down again. "you won't know until you experience the school. This school has a good reputation, so I think It would be good for you to try. Try for a semester. If you don't like it, we can get you in regular school."
Then Biff glanced at Tamica and Morgan. In actuality, he had seen Morgan toss the stuff in the garbage can and said nothing.Tossing stuff in the garbage had never been an issue for him, That had been Nicole who had pestered the kids. Now, though, he noticed that Morgan was playing a video game.
"what you playing there."
While waiting for Morgan,'s response, Biff took a few bites from his burger and fries.

Kirstkitten
10-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Kirstie just rolled her eyes at her father and downed the rest of her coffee. "I'm going to sit in the car." She said. Krstie wasn't really a short tempered person but she was just frustrated. The reason her grades had been dropping is because she has been only focusing subjects she needed like maths,English,art,history,graphics,Biology and RE as they were all helpful in her future carer choices.She went to the car and was still very tiered and ended up drifting off in the car. She started to suck her thumb and curled up in a ball in the back seat hugging her bag.

Doreen
10-27-2010, 08:29 PM
After ordering a salad and putting it on the table, Nicole went to the bathroom. When she returned to the table, she noticed Kirstie was gone. She could feel the friendly atmosphere had somehow changed and was now a bit tense. She sat down next to Tamika, took her salad and removed its plastic cap. "What happened here?" she asked.

vlad_impaler
10-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Biff smiled grimly.
"you get three guesses, and the first two don't count!" he said trying to hide the frustration he felt. "a hint, the main characters are me and Kirsty."
Biff chewed his Bacon cheeseburger. he was trying to play the nice Dad, but Kirsty was going to make him turn into the mean, aggressive one. he really didn't want to do it, but Kirsty seemed to be forcing his hand.

thesouleater
10-27-2010, 11:29 PM
Morgan looked up and watched Kirstie leave after being snapped at for swearing. He shrugged and continued to hit the buttons on his PSP, quickly making it through a battle with a mech. He looked up at Biff and smirked. "Nothing but my favourite." He smiled. "Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core."

Morgan's Mom, Nicole, walked over and then went to the bathroom. She came back and asked what happened with Kirstie. He listened to Biff talk and continued to play his game, making it to the next battle.

Fox Xalian
10-28-2010, 07:12 AM
Tamika sighed at the way her sister was acting. She didn't want to get involved in another fight. "I'll wait in the car" she said, standing up and walking out to the car. She sat in the drivers seat and closed her eyes. She would always do this before she would drive. She wanted to try and drive to the new house since they had made it past where the crash had happened. "I can do it, I have to show them I'm not weak" she said to herself. She turned the radio on and hummed to her music. She, unlike the rest of her family and friends, like classical music.

Doreen
10-28-2010, 07:20 AM
Nicole noticed her husband his reaction was a bit bitter. She laid a hand over his and squeezed it, trying to give him back some comfort.
“Whatever happened, I am sure she didn’t mean it” she said, “let her cool down for a while.”
The other children were quiet. Morgan was playing on his portable PlayStation, but Nicole was sure he heard everything they had said. Tamika was still eating fries and it looked like there were still a lot of them in the paper bag. Maybe this was always the case with fastfood fries.
I guess this whole keep the family together type of thing isn’t really going to work out after all, Nicole thought.
Than Tamika told them she would go to the car as well and left.
Nicole sighed. “And there I was, really hoping for a new beginning. But I guess it doesn't work that way.” She picked the plastic fork into her salad without putting anything into her mouth.

vlad_impaler
10-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Biff felt his tension and frustration ease slightly when Nicole put her hand over his.
She's right. he thought. But why do kids have to be so difficult sometime. sNot exactly in the mood to eat now, Biff stuffed the last few fries in his mouth, left the burger half-eaten,and tossd them both away. The smoothee could go with him.
"I'll see you guys in the car.," he said. "seeing as my plan has only succeeded in the great family divide." Although his words still sounded bitter, they were actually were more weary than anything. Raising girls were a hell that he would wish on none of his enemies. No wonder Morgan wanted to change into a dude, that made their lives slightly easier. IF only slightly.
Bif grabbed the smoothee and headed for the car. Seeing Tamica in the driver's seat, Biff whipped around to the passenger seat, and climbed in. He left eh door opened and continued to drink his smoothee. really, he didn't care that Tammica was thinking about driving off right now, he just needed time to himself. So he sat there, staring out the door, which was still open, lost in thought.

thesouleater
10-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Morgan looked up from his game and realised that half the family had left, waiting in the car. He saw that his mom was still there though and decided to wait for her. He paused his game and shut off the handheld device, shoving it back in his pocket. "Want me to wait for you?" Morgan asked towards his mom.

Doreen
10-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Soon Nicole and Morgan were the only two left at the table. “That’s very sweet of you Morgan” Nicole answered, “but I am actually not that hungry anymore.” She placed the plastic cap back over her salad. Even though all the salad parts were now all smashed by her picking with the plastic fork, she decided to take it with her. Maybe she got hungry later, that happened a lot lately. Probably just stress, she thought, patting her stomach. “Let's head to the car.” She stood up and waited for Morgan to join her.

Kirstkitten
10-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Kirstie was still sleeping like a baby in the back of the car unnoticed by her family. She was sucking her thumb and hugging the bag that contained her teddy bare. She whimpered a little in her sleep.

Fox Xalian
10-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Tamika heard Kirstie whimper and looked at the back seat of the car. She then looked at her father. "I didn't know she sucked her thumb" she said. "Probably the way you treat her" she said quietly as she faced the front again.

vlad_impaler
10-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Biff was still in a stupor. He had no idea how to deal with Kirsty. He had no idea how this move was going to turn out. He couldn't predict anything anymore. Then Biff heard Tamica make some remark about the way he treated Kirsty.
"and what are you implying?" he said slightly annoyed turning to Tamica. "That I am a bad father for wanting all of my children to be happy?"

thesouleater
10-29-2010, 04:25 AM
Morgan grabbed his smoothie and stood. He walked over to the door and held it open for his Mom before walking over to the van. He saw Kirstie huddled up in the back and tried to quietly open the sliding door of the van, but it was nearly impossible since it had had a horrible squeel for a while.

Morgan clenched his teeth when the door squeeled as it normally did and when he heard it click open he stared at it. 'Man... We really gotta get that fixed' He thought to himself. He slid along the backseat and put his seatbelt on.

Kirstkitten
10-29-2010, 05:22 AM
Kirstie whimpered as the door opened but didn't wake up. When Morgan sat down her feet were resting on his lap a bit. She was too tiered for all of this fighting . She hated it .

Doreen
10-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Nicole nodded at Morgan when he held the door open for her. She saw the front of the car was full. Tamika was in the drivers-seat once more. “The house is ten minutes left” she said, giving her daughter a reassuring smile. “If you don’t know directions, just ask your father.” Nicole knew her girl had to try once more. Giving up didn't seemed to be naturally for Tamika. As it was for her twin Tamara, that now lived in Ukraine. They both had a strong will. Oh, if only she could come back, than Tamika certainly wouldn’t be so scared anymore. When they were settled in the house, maybe they could pay someone to teach Tamika to get adjusted to driving again. She should discuss the matter with Biff.

She waited until Morgan sat before entering the van herself. The radio was playing classical music, this was common with Tamika behind the wheel. She saw her youngster daughter was sleeping and let her voice become a whisper. “Let’s go.”

vlad_impaler
10-29-2010, 11:53 AM
When Biff heard the tale tale sign of the van door being slid open, he looked around to see Morgan sliding into the car; Nicole next to him. Seeing as everyone was in the car, he had no argument with going as it seemed everyone wanted to just leave, get to the new home, and separate. After all, the family had done a good job of that lately, hadn't they. Wanting desperately to accomplish something that would not blow up in his face, Biff put on his seat belt and turned to Tamica.
"Well, since yu want to, here's the map," Biff said croakily, handing it over. "Get us to the new place.
Biff knew that Tamica was good with maps, so he figured that she would be able to get them to the new place.

Fox Xalian
10-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Tamika mumbled something at her fathers comment and started the engine. She turned the music off and slowly drove onto the road. It took her a couple of minutes to get her confidence up while she was driving, then she went up to the speed limit as she got half way to the house. She turned into the driveway and went right up to the garage. "I did it" she said quietly, smiling braodly. She then looked at her father and her smile faded. "I could have drove all the way here from the old house if you hadn't told mum to wait for you to finish up on the day of the crash so you could drive me to band practise!" she snapped at him. She got out of the van and slammed the door, storming off into the new house.

Kirstkitten
10-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Kirstie woke up with a jump as her sister slamed the door. She was whimpering from a nightmare and from bitting her thumb that she had been sucking on. It took her a wile to figer out where she was.

thesouleater
10-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Morgan hadn't really been paying attention to his family, listening to his I-Pod and texting one of his friends. He only realized that they were at the new house when Tamika slammed her door shut and Kirstie jumped awake. He quickly shut off his I-Pod and shoved his phone into his backpack. "Uhh... We at the new house? If so, why hasn't anyone except for Tamika gotten out of the car?"

Kirstkitten
10-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Once Kirstie realised where they were she blushed and pulled her thumb out of her mouth and ran out the car with her stuff all most falling. Unlike the rest of the family she hadn't went to see the new house as she didn't want to move. She didn't expect it to be so big and she knew she would get lost. She looked around for a wile till she found the attic and knew she found her room even though her parents intended for her to have one of the bed rooms down stairs. She dumped her bag and unzipped it. Her family didn't know how good at arty she was or that she could spray paint. From her bag she pulled out her spray paint a pencil and left her bare and note pad in there. She diced she was going to have a wall to draw on that she could paint over when it was full. She ran down stairs and tried to get the paint she picked out out of the car but it was too heavy she picked out black and a dark red colour for her room.

vlad_impaler
10-31-2010, 12:50 AM
Biff was getting ready to praise Tammica for getting them to the new housewhen she attacked him totally out-of-the-blue. Biff hadn't realized that she thought that the crash was somehow his fault, and he was stunned. Biff decided to take the sessible aproach, and not run after Tammica. He knew that chasing Tammica would only result in another shouting match, and he was not interested in anything like that anymore today. Not that Kirsty and he had a shouting match per se, but they had had a disagreement nonetheless. Biff looked around and noticed that Kirsty was already unpacking.
Good to see. he thought. Now to find Tammica,
So Biff went off to find Tamica and wanted to talk about the accident since she felt it was his fault.

Fox Xalian
10-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Tamika was sitting behind the house. She had a packet of smokes beside her. It was the secret she kept from her family. Well that and the fact that it wasn't a guy that helped her sister to teach her to talk. She sighed and saw her father looking for her. She quickly put out the smoke she had in her mouth and hid the pack. Unfortunately she couldn't get rid of the smell as her deoderant was still in her backpack, which was in her new room.

Doreen
10-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Nicole leaned against the door of the van, one hand over her stomach and the other hand around the plastic can with the salad. She stared outside the window while Tamika drove them to their new house.

The drive was awkward, because everybody was quiet. Maybe it was because Kirstie was sleeping and they didn’t want her to wake, or maybe they all just didn’t know what to say, that was at least how Nicole felt. It was rather strange, because she wasn’t the quiet type.

Tamika drove them safe towards their new home. Nicole felt proud and her natural smile returned. When her daughter had started to speed up, she really thought she had gained confidence. Than suddenly, Tamika started to shout towards Biff and Nicole her smile felt immediately. She was shocked to find out how their daughter thought about him. Biff started to get up, no doubt to find Tamika, but Nicole didn’t think this was a good idea. Nicole put a hand on his arm. “Wait honey,” she said, “I will go and talk to her.” Without waiting for his answer, Nicole opened the doors of the van and walked briskly towards the house.

When she couldn’t find her daughter inside the house, she walked outside again. Finally she found Tamika behind the house. Nicole walked up and talked to the back of her back. “Can we please talk Tamika?” she asked. “I really don’t want our family to grow apart so we need to keep talking.”

Fox Xalian
10-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Tamika looked into her mum's eyes. "What is there to talk about?" she asked. "I only said what was on my mind, and it's true if he had told us to wait until he had finished that drunk driver wouldn't have crashed into us that day" she said, a small tear rolling down her cheek.

Kirstkitten
10-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Kirstie struggled with the paint and ended up having to roll it in as it was to heavy for her room. Her parents were going to paint the house but she was determined to do her own room as she knew they had a pot of pink paint and a pot of yellow paint they wanted to paint her room thinking it was more suitable for a girl her age. She started painting the walls dark red and black leaving one wall black she was using that to draw on latter. She had some white paint as well which she would use on her drawing wall if she made something she didn't like. She painted the room by herself and was now heading down stairs to get her stuff not rilsing that she was covered head to to in paint that was now on the floor of the house where ever she walked.

Doreen
10-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Tamika had turned to look at her. It gave Nicole a little hope to proceed. “Of course it’s good to let out your feelings,” she said, “but you have to give your father a chance to reply.” She smiled carefully. “And we don’t know what would have happened that day,” she continued, “stupid drunken people are everywhere.” She leaned over to Tamika, intending on hugging her. “I am so proud of you that you drove today.”

Kirstkitten
10-31-2010, 07:55 PM
Kirstie picked up a box of her stuff but didn't realize how heavy it was and dropped it on her foot. She yelped loud enough for her hole family to hear. She sat down whimpering tears in her eyes. The box was still on her foot and she couldt move so she jsut sat there crying.

thesouleater
10-31-2010, 08:48 PM
Morgan climbed out of the car after his Mom, grabbing his bag and heading into the house. He found a room that he liked, threw his bag on the floor and walked back out, intending to pick out the blue and lime green paint his parents had purchased for his room. But instead of getting the paint he heard Kirstie yelp loudly as he saw paint footprints all over the house. He quickly followed the footprints and found Kirstie, a box sitting on her foot. He hurried over and kneeled down beside her, slowly lifting the box. He moved it over, off of Kirstie's foot. "You alright?"

Kirstkitten
10-31-2010, 08:50 PM
Kirstie cried and yelped when he moved the box. Her foot was swollen and she had tears running down her eyes. She tried to wipe them away but was in too much pain. She tried to stand but fell on her back side.

thesouleater
10-31-2010, 09:11 PM
Morgan flinched when Kirstie yelped in pain again. He had always hated seeing someone cry or be sad, even if it was for the most stupid of reasons. He put his hand on her shoulder, but it slipped off when Kirstie tried to stand. She fell backwards onto her butt and stayed.

Morgan put his hand back on her shoulder, lines of worry creasing his forehead. He wasn't a doctor. He truthfully had no idea what to do. He had been beaten up and cursed at, but not often was it that someone aimed for his feet. He was good at dodging things and rarely was someone able to land a hit on him. "Want me to carry you to the car? You can sit there until we get some ice. I don't think there's much we can do." He said, finally starting to think.

Kirstkitten
10-31-2010, 09:16 PM
She was finally able to hold back tears. "N n no I I'm fine." She stuttered. She garbed the van and pulled herself up on her one good foot. Her foot was broken but she was still trying to walk. She got as far as the car before she had to stop in pane. There was blood in her shoe from one of her nails braking off.

Fox Xalian
11-01-2010, 02:59 AM
Tamika hugged her mum. "I'll talk to dad later, I don't want to get into a fight with him" she said. She saw Kirstie going to the car then stopping, she looked like she was in pain. She ran over to her little sister. "What happened?" she asked, sounding concerned.

Doreen
11-01-2010, 12:25 PM
“Thanks Tamika” said Nicole, really glad her daughter promised to talk to Biff later. She knew her daughter would keep her promise and hoped that she and her father would work out this matter soon. It was really not a good thing to pent-up thoughts like Tamika did, it would only turn into a rage.

A loud scream made a quick end to their conversation. Tamika ran off and Nicole followed. As they moved through the hall, Nicole didn't notice the paint-stains that were all over the floor. Than they were outside, where Kirstie yelped in pain. Next to her was on of the still packed boxes. Inpatient, Nicole waited for someone to explain the situation.

thesouleater
11-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Morgan watched as Kirstie tried to walk away, but he noticed that there was a little bit of blood seeping through her shoe and he knew that she wouldn't get far. He darted over when she stopped at the other end of the car and lightly gripped her shoulders. "Kirstie, don't push yourself. You'll only make things worse."

Tamika and their mom had headed over at Kirstie's yelp. Morgan noticed worry on Tamika's face and an impatient curiousity on his mom's. He looked up at them for a minute before turning back to Kirstie.

Kirstkitten
11-01-2010, 04:38 PM
She sat down in the car whimpering in pain trying to be brave and not cry but her eyes were full of tears. "It hurst." She whimpered. "The the box fell on my foot"She cried

Fox Xalian
11-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Tamika noddeed. "Get into the car and I'll drive you to the hospital" she said. She knew a bit about these sorts of accidents helping her girlfriend in a garage repairing cars. She knew Kirsties foot would most likely be broken.

Kirstkitten
11-01-2010, 04:45 PM
"What no um I'm fine." She said fear crossing her face. She has always had a fear of doctors ever since one yelled at her when he was little because she kisked him when he tried to give her a jag.

vlad_impaler
11-03-2010, 12:11 AM
(hey guys, sorry for the sudden disappearance, but I am back now.)
Before Biff could even get out the car, Nicole, the rational one, had stopped him. When she suggested talking to
Tamica, He didn't argue. It seemed that the kids seem to like her more than him right now anyway. At this rate, He and Morgan would find something to argue about soon enough. Biff decided to get out the car, and head in the house to somewhat establish headquarters in the master bedroom. After all, the walls, bed, and stuff couldn't complain if they didn't like something. So he grabbed the luggage that belonged to him andNicole and headed to their new room. as he unpacked, thoughts flooded through his head; he wondered why Tamica had been so imature and held back her anger for so long? Why was Kirsty INSISTING on being a recluse? Would they ever have a FUNCTIONAL family again? These questions raced through Biff's head while he unpacked. Then he heard a scream!
"great!" he muttered. "now mayhem happens while I am away!"
Biff rushed downstairs not noticing the red and black as he went. Arriving he saw Tamica and Kirsty in the car; Kirsty appeared to be hurt. Biff was having no part of this scene. If they wanted him to be less involved, he would start right now. Besides, he had a room to unpack.

Kirstkitten
11-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Kirstie tiered to get out of the car but fell flat on her face whimpering. "I don't need a doctor I'm fine." She said and tried to move as far away from the car as she couldn't. She was terrified of the doctors

Fox Xalian
11-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Tamika sighed and lifted Kirstie up and put her in the backseat of the car. "Morgan, mum make sure she doesn't try to escape" she said, getting into the drivers seat.

Kirstkitten
11-03-2010, 07:01 AM
"N n no please don't make me go Tamika" She cried she felt pathetic but she was really scared. She hadn't cried in front of her family in a long time. She cureled into a ball and cried her eyes out. "Mom d d don't make me go please im fine"

Doreen
11-03-2010, 10:20 AM
“Oh Kirstie,” Nicole sighed, “You are not fine if you are in pain.” She looked at her, bent over and kissed her on the head, before Kirstie could protest. She felt sorry for her daughter, especially when she was crying like this, but they weren’t doctors and the pain in her foot would probably only be getting worse when it wasn’t treated. “But after the doctor visit you will be fine” she promised. With a soft thud she closed the door of the car and stepped aside so Tamika could drive away. They would be fine together, Nicole had seen how perfect Tamika had driven before. She smiled and held up her thumb to her, waiting for them to leave.

Fox Xalian
11-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Tamika smiled at her mum and backed the car out of the driveway. She drove towards the hospital. "If your good I'll get an icecream" she said, looking at Kirstie in the rear view mirror. "Just like dad used to do when I was 14" she said quietly, but still loudly enough for Kirstie to hear.

thesouleater
11-03-2010, 01:56 PM
"Sorry Kirstie, but I gotta agree with Mum and Tamika." Morgan said before the door of the car was shut. He felt bad for the girl. She must have been in a lot of pain for her to be crying like that, especially in front of her family. "You'll be fine."

Morgan remembered a while ago when he tripped and had to get stitches in his arm. He had ben running from some kids that wanted to beat him up and they probably would have done a good job at it if it weren't for his bike, which he had hopped on and sped away. But somewhere during the running Morgan had tripped and, being the kid he was, didn't put his hands out, but landed on his shoulder and rolled. He had unfortunately landed on a pointy rock.

Either way, the doctors had kept calling Morgan 'she', 'her' and 'girl'. Things he wasn't. Fortunately his name was for both genders and he didn't need to worry about that.

"I'm going to get this to Kirstie's room and start painting mine." Morgan said, heading over to where Kirstie had dropped the box. He picked it up and carried it to Kirstie's room with a bit of difficulty, but not much. He had been working on his upper body strength since he came out. Unfortunately being in a female body had left gaining muscle more difficult.

Kirstkitten
11-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Kirstie really wanted to hid in her mommys arms away from the scary doctors but she was embarrassed enough with all the crying . She curled up in a ball and cried into her legs. "They will yell at me again" he muttered in a huff.

Fox Xalian
11-03-2010, 04:06 PM
"It's okay I'll be there for you sis" Tamika said. "Anyway, back at our old school one of my friends was deathly afraid of needles, he'd faint at the thought of them" she said.

Kirstkitten
11-03-2010, 04:13 PM
She just sat there curled up in a ball and claimed down a little until she saw the hospital and started to cry again. When the car stopped she buried her head into the seats. "I don't want to go." She whimpered.

Fox Xalian
11-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Tamika sighed and picked Kirstie up out of the car and carried her in. She handed her over to the nurses who took her in for an x-ray. While she waited for Kirstie's check-up to finish she went and got money for the bill.

Kirstkitten
11-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Kirstie whimpered and blushed as her sister picked her up. "Tamika" she wined. She buried her head into her shoulder hidding her blushing face. Her foot was broken badly.

Fox Xalian
11-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Tamika returned and waited for the Kirstie to return with her foot in a cast and using crutches mto help her walk. As she waited she hummed her favourite song.

Kirstkitten
11-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Kirstie whimpered when the doctor put her cast on and gave her some pain medication. She hoped over to her sister still looking worried and upset. She got to her sister and hid behind her a bit.

Fox Xalian
11-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Tamika stood up and paid the bill then lead her sister back to the car. "So do you want some ice cream sis?" she asked, starting the car.

Kirstkitten
11-03-2010, 04:43 PM
"No" She mumbled in a huff. She did want ice cream but she wasn't happy and was really sore and sleepy from the medication. She ended up falling asleep on the way home and sucking her thumb.

Fox Xalian
11-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Tamika smiled and stroked her sisters hair. She picked her up and carried her to her room and layed her on the bed. After tucking her in she went to find her father. She had really hurt him before and wnated to apologise.

thesouleater
11-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Morgan had long since painted his room, pulled furniture in and started organizing his stuff. He had clothes piled in one corner of the room, electronics in another and anything else in one more corner. Currently he was setting up his shelf. It had books he owned, art folders, sketch pencils and the like being put on it. Eventually he heard the front door open and assumed it was Kirstie and Tamika. He turned back to putting his shelf together.