PDA

View Full Version : [M] Pathogen - Zombie Story [M] OOC

Pyro
10-25-2010, 09:41 PM
RATED M FOR LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE/GORE, DRUG REFERENCES, AND POSSIBLE SEXUAL REFERENCES/SITUATIONS

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/TreeofStonehenge/PathogenRPposter.jpg?t=1288027767

PATHOGEN

The year is 2035 AD. The zombie apocalypse has come and gone, so to speak.

In 2031, the first signs of the disease began appearing in central Africa. By 2033 it was worldwide. By transfer of bodily fluid (i.e. saliva, blood, urine, etc.) humans began to "change". The first change was in appetite. The infected would crave only meat and become extremely irritable when not sated. Then came the physical changes. The infected grew pale and emaciated, despite the amount of protein they were consuming. Though strangely, they remained fairly strong. Finally the infected hit the breaking point. They became what the world had feared for decades, centuries...zombies. Cannibalistic, stupid, essentially dead creatures that can only die from decapitation or severe head trauma. So the dwindling human population fought. They fought until the zombie population was under control...or so they thought.

In February 2034, the "quasi-zombies" (QZs) appeared. Developing the symptoms of the "Zombie Syndrome" yet remaining essentially human, the QZs were ideal prey for knowledge-hungry scientists with no scrap of moral code left in their sadistic minds. The government-run experiments have been extremely underground, so as not to frighten the public. The QZs are taken from their homes and basically tortured so humans can learn exactly what it is that causes the Zombie Syndrome and how to cure it.

Society is calm. The government feeds them false information every day to keep them that way. No one knows about the horrific experiments on the QZs and to be honest...if they knew they probably wouldn't care. To the media-obsessed public, quasi-zombies are just smart zombies. In reality, the QZs are more human than anyone could imagine. They may be deathly pale and have odd cravings for raw meat but they are in no way zombies. Only a sparse few of the scientists and soldiers in the testing facility are capable of understanding this. They are the QZs' greatest allies.

You could be a QZ, locked up in this nightmare hospital and planning to escape...or you could be one of the scientists or soldiers assigned to keep the QZs contained, secretly breaking the rules to help them. Whoever you may be, a revolution is just itching to explode and you are the catalyst.

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS
Ben Carson (QZ)
Tory Gordon (QZ)
Vaeontae Williams (QZ)
Samantha Wright (Human - Scientist)
Felix Koch (Human - Soldier)

PENDING (Did not complete/Did not PM history)
Liz Grey (Human - Soldier)

REMOVED (For lack of participation)
Ethan Rhodes (QZ)
Jenn Collins (Human - Soldier)
Jesse Hohenberger (Human - Scientist)

Pyro
10-25-2010, 09:45 PM
As I said in the spiffy intro with overuse of the word "essentially", you can either play a human scientist, a human soldier assigned to security detail, or a QZ prisoner. If you are a scientist, I expect you to know some sciencey stuff. If you are a soldier, I expect you to know some military stuff. If you are a QZ, I don't expect you to know anything. XD Wikipedia is your friend. But I WILL NOT start the IC if we only have QZs. We do need human players.
IF YOU ARE PLAYING A QZ! Most of you will start out in your own home or going to/coming home from work or something. You will be kidnapped by some men in a black windowless van and chloroformed. When you wake up, you will either be in an empty bedroom (only furniture: cot and small chest of drawers with the same outfit in each drawer) or you are about to be experimented on. Use your imagination with this if you want to elaborate. Don't just go "They electrocuted me for about an hour and then I was sent back to my room." DO NOT GET LAZY WITH YOUR POSTS. Please try to post at least once a day. BE ACTIVE. ALSO! Romances are ENCOURAGED. But if you and the other person want to get a little frisky, leave that to PM. We don't want to see any of that here.

ALL characters wear uniforms. NO EXCEPTIONS.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/iacutemunchkin/JESS%20IS%20A%20DOCTOR/ae40.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/mikeyach123/Equipment/swat.jpg

http://www.gostwear.com/catalog/images/product_mid/1450GR.jpg

Name:
Race: (Human or QZ)
Personality:
History: (Please PM this to me)
Appearance: (No anime please) (Picture would be nice but if you can't find one, please use a detailed description) (ALL QZs ARE TOO PALE. Actually, when they sleep, it's easy to mistake them for corpses. SO NO TANNED PEOPLE [artificial].)

AS GM, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KILL YOUR CHARACTER. If I decide to kill your character, I will PM you a warning so that if you want, you may dispute my decision to keep your character alive. But if in the end I stand firm, I WILL kill your character in a way I see fit and there is nothing you can do about it.

1. God-moding
2. Being rude to other players OOC
3. Inventing new quirks or "abilities" for QZs without my consent
4. Breaking any other rule about the site or the game

Okay, we good now? Sweet. Let's get started.

Pyro
10-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Name: Ben Carson
Race: QZ
Personality: Calm but with a fierce temper, strategic, determined, gentle, peaceful
History: Unknown
Appearance: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzp0kvjueL1qamifho1_500.jpg

Lord Tully
10-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Looks like it has potential, so, what kind of Zombies are we talking slow or fast?

Pyro
10-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Relatively slow. But really the zombies won't play too much of a part in this. I may bring them in during the QZ escape attempt but I mostly want to focus on the QZs. Are they just slow-forming zombies? Perhaps a new link in the chain of evolution? *strokes chin deviously*

Sapphire
10-26-2010, 03:47 AM
Name: Elizebeth 'Liz' Grey
Race: Human Soldier
Personality: Hardcore and proud of it. Elizebeth worked hard to make it into the Elite squads that now patrol the Testing Facilities. She is a hard worker and a dedicated soldier!
History: At age 17 she signed up for the military nad ever since than she has dedicated her life to it. She was raised by her grandparents nad they have sense died, so it was only natural the Liz made her work her life.
Appearance:
http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/youbelieved/?action=view&current=OlgaOMYALEVAMarilyn1.jpg

Pyro
10-26-2010, 03:53 AM
Sapphire, I might accept you but you didn't follow the character sheet rules. Please re-read.

PF Inferno
10-26-2010, 06:15 AM
Name:Jesse Hohenberger
Race: Human Scientist
Personality: Strong willed. Kind of bull headed but very intelligent
History: pmed as requested
Appearance: A man about 5'7" with Black slicked back hair and a full beard. he wears a white lab coat with a bright red dress shirt underneath with matching shoes and brown slacks

Pyro
10-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Inferno = accepted. ^_^

Doreen
10-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Name: Tory Gordon.
Personality: Nervous, patient, headstrong, scared of personal/intimate contact.
History: See private message. :)
Appearance:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1258/5118484754_a5e2d03492.jpg

Pyro
10-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Doreen = accepted~. She seems awesome. I know Ben will like her XD.

RisingPhoenix
10-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Oh, yes, I will most definantly submit an application for this tomorrow, I have class to get to and don't want to be late, and it takes me a little while to develop a character. I am so hard on myself when it comes to character development.

I do want to be a QZ but I'm not sure..*strokes chin*

Pyro
10-27-2010, 01:19 AM
XD Take your time, Phoenix. No rush.

rabbit
10-27-2010, 01:22 AM
:< Dangit Pyro, you know I can't resist a zombie roleplay. -Shakes fist.-

Jennipher "Jenn" Collins
Race: Human
Personality: Jenn is strategic, level headed, highly sarcastic and just a little jaded.
History: PM'd.
Appearance:
http://i53.tinypic.com/97jq5i.jpg

PF Inferno
10-27-2010, 02:51 AM
im soooo stoked for this how many people do you think we are going to need?

Pyro
10-27-2010, 04:29 AM
We definitely need more QZs. I was thinking up to six of those with no less than four. For the humans I'd like as few as possible but we do still need them. But the QZ players MUST outnumber the human players.

And Katie, you are accepted, though that picture just screams QZ XD. I actually thought that's what you were going for when I first saw it.

PF Inferno
10-27-2010, 05:35 AM
how many humans do we have now?

PF Inferno
10-27-2010, 05:35 AM
and if need be i can altar Jesse and make him a qz

Pyro
10-27-2010, 05:39 AM
You can altar him? http://www.sjvomaha.org/art/altar_full.jpg No slip of spelling/grammar gets past me, dearie.

And no, your character is necessary as human. We only have one scientist so far so keep him the same.

Pyro
10-27-2010, 05:41 AM
how many humans do we have now?

Two accepted. One has a sheet up and it looks good but it's not following the rules. So technically three but I can't accept until the sheet conditions are met. ^^; But still that's more than QZs (2 including me).

PF Inferno
10-27-2010, 05:44 AM
hahahaha sorry for my horrid grammar deary im a wee bit sleepy and sweet deal i like being the only scientist. makes me feel... important XD

rabbit
10-27-2010, 06:03 AM
Yaaay! And yes, I know, but I like the look of her and I am unsure of how to play a QZ. x.x; I don't want to mess it up and then get angry at myself and then not post, you know?

Doreen
10-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Hurray, Tory got accepted! Thank you.

@ Katiebug : Your post is funny. :P I am so unsure what I know about science and soldier activities that I think I had no other option but to be a QZ and you feel exactly the opposite. But I understand you well, because I really want to write too and can get so disappointed in myself if I don't post.

I like the enthusiasm around this RP very much. Keep it up. :)

rabbit
10-27-2010, 06:09 PM
:D Thank you, Doreen! -Hugs.- I have friends in the military (infantry, too) that I can bother and ask things if I really need to, so I plan on taking advantage of that. That's what made me lean more toward soldier than scientist. :3

I'm looking forward to this! :D -Bounces with excitement.-

PF Inferno
10-28-2010, 02:05 AM
i added a last name as requested would you like me to completely repost the character sheet?

Pyro
10-28-2010, 03:01 AM
No, just edit your current one.

RisingPhoenix
10-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Name: Vaeontae' Williams
Personality: Quiet, Patient, Kind, Headstrong, Strong Willed & Determined
Appearance:
http://moblog.net/media/c/h/r/christaylor83/bloodshot-eyes-and-a-face-like-thunder.jpg

I deem it worthy to note that Vaeontae is mixed....

RisingPhoenix
10-28-2010, 06:18 PM
I have a question.....What if my character is african american/black......how would I go about finding a PALE black guy?

rabbit
10-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Kind of impossible, I'd think. o_o;

RisingPhoenix
10-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Precisely my point, lol.

PF Inferno
10-28-2010, 10:27 PM
maybe like one that is mocha colored? idk hahahaha but good luck to you oooo just got an idea look for jaundice black people sounds promising

Pyro
10-29-2010, 02:18 AM
Not so; there are paler black people. But I agree, try to find a picture of a more unhealthy person. All QZs look deathly ill, if not dead already. c:

Pyro
10-29-2010, 02:27 AM
Also, Phoenix, excellent job. You are accepted but please try to find a photo or simply describe his appearance. :3

RisingPhoenix
10-29-2010, 08:44 PM
I will try to find a photo and post it up here, it shouldn't take me a long long time to find one but if I can't I'll describe him.

RisingPhoenix
10-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Ok, well since I couldn't find a good enough picture of a unhealthy looking black guy, I went on with a more interesting photo.

Vaeontae' is now mixed, his mother is black, his father is white but his father's genes won out, lol. He has a little hispanic in him too.

PF Inferno
10-30-2010, 03:20 AM
"we have ourselves a bilingul bloodfest now"
im sorry Phoenix but your chrcter just made me think of that quote
lurklurklurklurklurklurklurklurklurklurklurk 8)

Pyro
10-30-2010, 05:52 AM
OMG. PHOENIX. ILU, DUDE. PERFECT photo of a QZ. You've got this DOWN. :D *is on a hyper high from being told Lawrence's fate in Saw 3D*

rabbit
10-30-2010, 06:40 AM
I have the urge to spray the air with disinfectant.

Pyro
10-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Katie: LOLWUT?

rabbit
10-30-2010, 11:09 PM
The character photo. He looks sick and like he's been sneezing a lot. o_o;

RisingPhoenix
10-31-2010, 03:12 AM
Why thank you should have an ic post up Monday with no bed luck

Pyro
10-31-2010, 06:59 AM
@Katie XD Okay I got confused for a moment.

@Phoenix Sorry, dude. I still need more people before I can start the IC. At least one more QZ but no more than three, and unless Sapphire comes back in and PMs the history for Liz, at least one more soldier to even things out.

John
10-31-2010, 05:00 PM
This RP has been featured as this week's Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)

Pyro
10-31-2010, 05:18 PM
Okay, okay, which one of you submitted this for RP of the Week?

Pyro is not angry. Pyro is very pleased. =D

PF Inferno
10-31-2010, 05:45 PM
wooo!!!! RP of the Week!!!!! I'm so very happy for you Pyro!!1!

Pyro
10-31-2010, 06:06 PM
..........was it you, Petey?

PF Inferno
10-31-2010, 06:08 PM
i would have if i had known how pyro but i am stil a bit of a newbie hahahaha

Pyro
10-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Hmmm, then who could it be? *dials number for Scooby gang*

Mysteria
10-31-2010, 06:12 PM
Your rp was picked by staff to be showcased this week! We hope that the attention will help your rp to succeed! Enjoy! :peace:

Pyro
10-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Whoa! That is probably the most awesome thing that's ever happened to me on this site. *is very happy*

PF Inferno
10-31-2010, 06:56 PM
and its halloween too! i cant wait for tonight 8)

RisingPhoenix
11-01-2010, 08:00 PM
It is indeed awesome. I can hardly wait for this to begin. I saw it on the main page as RP of the Week so hopefully so people will click on it and join.

Sickly
11-01-2010, 10:26 PM
i'll submit his history to you right now

Name: Ethan Rhodes
Personality: Charismatic, Moral Nihilist, Social Darwinist, Wallflower
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs6/f/2006/352/6/d/L_Cosplay_2_by_dontcallmenymphadora.jpg

Pyro
11-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Interesting, Saga. You are accepted. Yai, now we have a kid in the mix! XD

AS OF NOW I WILL BE ACCEPTING VERY FEW QZs IF ANY.

ThatGuy
11-02-2010, 02:34 AM
OK! Rushed this together, hope it's OK.

Name: Felix Koch
Personality: Rational, serious, determined, quiet and contemplative, confident.
Occupation: “Force Application Expert”... In other words, he's a soldier.
History: (PM'd =) )
Appearance: http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2248/koch.png

PF Inferno
11-02-2010, 03:19 AM
i love being the only scientist hahahahaha it should make for an interesting rp

Pyro
11-02-2010, 03:32 AM
ThatGuy, I think I just died of happiness. You are extremely accepted. And yai, Ben isn't the oldest anymore~! XD

RisingPhoenix
11-02-2010, 03:33 AM
Another character, wondrous I do look forward to rping with you all.

Sickly
11-03-2010, 02:06 AM
i think im going to delay posting for a bit
im not leaving i just need 2-3 more days

Pyro
11-03-2010, 02:17 AM
No problem, Saga. Just waiting to fill up characters before the IC starts.

Danielle
11-03-2010, 06:34 AM
I'd really like to join in . . . do you want more QZs, soldiers, or another scientist?

It doesn't matter to me! But I want to help fill up the character roles . . .

Pyro
11-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Hmm....I think I've got enough QZs but another scientist would be nice. After that I think we'll be ready for IC.

ALSO! I am nearly finished writing the first post for the IC. I will type it up and start the thread when we close OOC.

Danielle
11-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Okay, I guess I'll be a scientist. I'll start working on the character profile ASAP!

Pyro
11-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm very sorry, guys. Please read my sig for the info. :C

rabbit
11-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Aaaah! Pyro! What'd you do?! Lol! Hope you come back soon! Be a good person! ♥

RisingPhoenix
11-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Holy crap, dude, 2 months? Dang, well I hope everything is alright and don't worry I am sure things will work out for the best. Hoping that he ungrounds you soon.

Doreen
11-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Be good! :)

PF Inferno
11-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Pyro is a girl.... and im sorry deary.

Pyro
11-05-2010, 03:41 AM
Petey, I'm sure they know I'm female by now. Dude is not gender-specific.

FORTUNATELY! the computer may be allowed for my usage. I just sent up the warning in case he was going to be a hard-ass about it but it seems I'm mostly forgiven. I'll be walking on eggshells for awhile but I'll get on as often as I can.

And to answer the question of WTH DID YOU DO, PYROOOOOO? Simple. I got sick and stayed home from college. Stupid, huh? I have never missed these particular classes before and I'm doing fairly well in them. *sigh* Whatever.

PF Inferno
11-05-2010, 03:51 AM
oh man 8( im sorry. i missed you at psych club today though hahaha we didnt get much accomplished hahahahahaha. but they did talk about hyping up campus for the movie screening next week 8)

Danielle
11-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Hey guys, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be able to join this thread after all.

To make a long story short, I'm in some hot water because of my grade in Calculus @_@

Pyro
11-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Jeebus, Danielle, Calculus?! Feel smart no matter what your grade; I couldn't even get past level 2 algebra! Or pass the basic math portion of the placement test for a community college. @_@

Danielle
11-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Heh, thank you~ X3

It just sucks because tests are 90% of our grade now (but we get 3 hours of homework a night . . . where's the justice in that?!)

I haven't had problems in math before now, and I'm really hard on myself . . . so I need to get back with the program ^^"

Pyro
11-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Feh, I don't really have any advice for you there. ^^; I just barely graduated high school mainly because I was lazy and didn't see the point in homework.

PF Inferno
11-06-2010, 05:58 AM
good luck 8) and if you need any help i can tutor up to pre calc 1 8)

Merry
11-06-2010, 12:22 PM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

Pyro
11-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Awesome~! Thanks, Merry!

rabbit
11-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Yaaay! Thank you!

Pyro
11-07-2010, 02:16 AM
Okay, I dunno about all of you, but I really would like to kick this off already. Unfortunately, we need at least one more scientist. If any of you would like to play another character, you are very welcome to. But we really need to get this started.

PF Inferno
11-07-2010, 03:16 AM
i dont think i would be able to 8(

rabbit
11-07-2010, 03:19 AM
I really suck at doubling up on characters. :<

PF Inferno
11-07-2010, 03:34 AM
meh i guess i can try a stab at another character mind if she is related to Jesse?

Pyro
11-07-2010, 04:30 AM
If you are already playing one type of character, unless they are QZ twins (which would be AWESOME but we don't have room for that now :C) you can't play the same type.

PF Inferno
11-07-2010, 06:35 PM
oh damn so my ideah for maria is gone then hahaha

ThatGuy
11-07-2010, 09:40 PM
I guess I could make a scientist and try doing two characters at once, assuming no one else wants to.

Pyro
11-08-2010, 01:42 AM
If anyone does decide to double, you are allowed to kill one of your characters later if it gets to be too much. If you don't want to do it yourself/don't know a good way to kill them, PM me and I can do it in a totally AWESOME way :D.

Pyro
11-09-2010, 01:33 AM
I think I will start the IC now even if we aren't totally full. My post is typed up, I just have to create the thread.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8586 There it is. First person, past tense. Please have a lengthy introduction post. :)

Pyro
11-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Oh yeah, and btw, that 15-year-old girl Ben mentions is author insertion done right. I did get a really nasty sprain when I was 15 and I was like GRRRR I WANNA GET BETTER AT 100 METER! HOW THE HECK CAN I DO IT LIKE THIS?!? I only wish I could have gone to Ben's therapy center instead of the one I did. They permanently effed up my ankle. :C

Pyro
11-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Goddammit, people! You were bugging me for the IC, post already! Annoyed GM is annoyed >=O.

ThatGuy
11-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Sorry, I had two projects and a big long paper due all this week -_-
I'll try to get a post up tomorrow... If I don't, then shoot me.

Pyro
11-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Hey, real life comes first, ThatGuy. I was just getting irritated by several players nagging me (PF Inferno in particular >> But we've discussed this issue already) and then zero activity on IC after I finally post it.

sylver
11-11-2010, 09:39 AM
(Hi thought this thread looked great, would really love to join as a human scientist. One that perhaps descides to help the QZ's)

Name: Samantha Wright
Personality: Work obsessed, thought of as a bitch by co-workers.

Appearance:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/peteorion/scientistfemale.jpg

Pyro
11-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Good job, sylver. Accepted. Anyone who I asked to double, you don't have to anymore but feel free if you still want to. But those characters already accepted, please post! I was PMS-y before but now I'm just asking nicely. ^_^

sylver
11-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Great! Going to post now. Hope it's okay, will change if required! :D

Pyro
11-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Good first post, sylver, but could you please switch to first person?

sylver
11-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Sure thing, editing!

rabbit
11-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Wheeeee. Having a tough time with the first person. >.o Lemme work on this some more. Lol

RisingPhoenix
11-12-2010, 05:22 PM
So you want us to post in FIRST PERSON?

Pyro
11-13-2010, 04:40 AM
Yes, please. The reason I asked for PM'd bios and first person POV is that is makes the characters more personal and realistic. You start off not knowing anything about anyone else and it's told from your point of view as a character.

ThatGuy
11-13-2010, 05:45 AM
Let's go over what I learned today! Well, first there was some German grammar, then some pre-calc, and then I learned that I suck at 1st person writing! Oh well, why not try it anyway?

Pyro
11-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Ugh, I know what you mean with German grammar. Everything is backwards and as literal as possible. Like the idiom "Nun ist alles tun" literally means "Now is all doing" but would translate into English as "Now do everything". I love German but it's so weird. @_@

Excellent postage so far. I'm loving how you guys are taking grip of the plot so well.

sylver
11-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Bugger! Just realised my typo on Samantha's age. I put my own age instead of how old she was supposed to be lol If she was 22 now and a scientist, then according to her history she would have been a doctor at the age of 18. Slightly unbelievable I think! Going to edit her age to 25 making her still suspiciously young as not to disrupt anything in 'Thatguy's post, but atleast of a slightly more realistic age! Sorry!!!

RisingPhoenix
11-15-2010, 06:49 PM
I am going to try and post today but I can't promise I will be able to, I can, however, promise that I can post on tomorrow. Got essays and stuff due and it's coming down to the wire.

Pyro
11-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Doreen, please post in first person.

rabbit
11-16-2010, 05:57 AM
-Face+desk, face-desk, face+desk.- I am having such a suckish time with this. I am so sorry Pyro.

Pyro
11-16-2010, 06:00 AM
No problem, Katie. Take your time.

Doreen
11-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Sorry, I forgot.. I will edit my post when I get back home again.

Pyro
11-20-2010, 02:50 AM
Come on, guys, please post! :C

Pyro
11-25-2010, 12:41 AM
Bumping again. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease post, you guys!

sylver
11-26-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm waiting for you to reply pyro-sensei lol

At the moment the majority of characters are separated, we perhaps need some posting to bring them together somewhere so we can reply to eachother more easily. Or have a sort of games master to reply to everyone using diferent characters atleast until the players' characters come into contact with one another.

Just a thought

ThatGuy
11-26-2010, 05:52 PM
I'll post again later today.

Pyro
12-02-2010, 03:16 AM
Are ThatGuy, sylver, and I the only ones alive here? I know Doreen posted too but that's just one post. Inferno, you bothered me way too much to put the IC up for you to not post. IRL and on here. After introductories are all done I have a stash of NPCs to toss in but I can't do anything until all characters are introduced.

ThatGuy
12-03-2010, 02:11 AM
I think that we probably are... At least we are, we could keep a three person one going...

Pyro
12-03-2010, 03:34 AM
I wouldn't mind that but if people aren't going to do this, I'd appreciate if they told me they were going to drop out instead of just not doing anything. I asked for commitment when this started so I'm a little disappointed.

Doreen
12-03-2010, 07:31 AM
I have a lot of internet-connection problems these days, but I will make a post right now.

Pyro
12-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks, Doreen. Do what you can. ^_^

Pyro
12-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Dude, where is everyone? Inferno? Phoenix? Katie? Saga? Helloooooo?

Pyro
12-20-2010, 01:06 AM
Okay listen. I really REALLY don't want this RP to go down. I put a lot of thought into each RP I GM and I don't want it to go to waste. If you're dropping out that's fine but you need to tell me about it so there are no plot holes. I asked for commitment in the beginning and I am not seeing everyone committed. Please don't let this be recycled.

Pyro
12-21-2010, 12:58 AM
I've just all'd a message to everyone who is relatively inactive (sorry, Doreen) so I really need to know who's still here and who isn't. This isn't fair to those of us who are active.

ThatGuy
12-22-2010, 02:00 AM
I'm still around. Should probably post some time...

Pyro
12-22-2010, 03:08 AM
Mm thanks, ThatGuy. I have also posted on the front page all the people who have dropped. I really hope the list doesn't get any longer :C.

Pyro
01-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Please, someone post. Sylver's got the next plot move.

Pyro
01-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Hello? Anyone? Don't let this die!

Pyro
01-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Come on, guys! Please?

Pyro
01-25-2011, 04:23 PM
If this gets recycled I will have no choice but to write this on my own. I am very disappointed with all the ones who claimed commitment and then dropped off the radar. At least a "sorry but I can't continue" would have been enough.

ThatGuy
01-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Alright, I FINALLY got a post up. Sorry it took so long, I've had so much going on that I pretty much forgot about this RP. New years crap, finals at school, THREE times that my computer broke and I had to completely erase my hard drive...

Anyway, sorry. Blame my brain and my computer for both breaking at the same time.

Pyro
01-27-2011, 03:09 AM
I don't blame you, ThatGuy. You're one of our most active members. Whatever I say about being annoyed or disappointed, none of it is aimed at you. :) Thanks for sticking with this story.

Pyro
02-10-2011, 01:18 AM
There goes another on the drop list. Where is everyone?

Pyro
03-03-2011, 12:07 AM
WHERE IS EVERYONE?

ThatGuy
03-04-2011, 11:40 PM
That's what I've been thinking...

RisingPhoenix
03-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Sorry, I'm going to post NOW

Pyro
03-06-2011, 06:28 AM
Thanks, Phoenix. I was getting worried.

I'm really concerned about sylver though. I can't really post without a reply there.

RisingPhoenix
03-06-2011, 06:59 AM
No problem, it's just I'm reading to catch up to make sure I don't do anything stupid.....

RisingPhoenix
03-06-2011, 07:07 AM
There you go, I posted, I hope it's okay, if it isn't let me know and I'll fix it.

Pyro
03-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Your post is fine, Phoenix. Thanks for coming back. ^_^

RisingPhoenix
03-07-2011, 01:42 AM
I never left, lol......

Pyro
03-16-2011, 04:48 AM
Hey, just dropping in to let you know I won't be on until Thursday afternoon for birthday derping. See you guys then!