PDA

View Full Version : (R) The List

Death101
08-31-2016, 06:16 PM
(R- Alcohol References, Drug References, Partial Nudity, Coarse Langue, Blood & Gore, Sexual Content)

Osaka, Japan; 2023

At Osaka Remedial there is a legend spoken silently amongst the delinquents that attend the boarding school for generations. It goes along the lines of 'every year there is a list of seven students that appears on the schools website at Midnight any night after October 9th. As for what’s on that list it’s a simple list that has the name of 7 “Victims” that will be hunted by someone or something until they’re rendered dead.’ Everyone thought it was just some stupid prank by the Senior and Junior classes. That was up until the student body president was attacked and almost killed the night that the list went up. Then they realized that it was very real. A bit of digging by the students on the list turned up some answers. Turns out that ‘the list’ has been around for about as long as the school has no one is totally sure who started the list, or why.

However, the school unable to find the killer or writer of the list begun covering up the killings. Using Bribes, Blackmail and Hush Money tactics. The school kept is reputation and parents had to quietly go about their lives after their children had been on the list. However, now though the students are willing to just lie down and be killed their fighting back against ‘it’ whatever or whoever ‘it’ is. However, they don’t know that one of them actually wrote the list to ‘return the school to the golden years where it’s students became government employes and lawyers.’ they’re in a race against time for their lives with little to no clues about the creator and only each other to help protect them. Will they be able to change the hand they’ve been dealt or will they just become another number in the body count?

1. Your character probably will die. This isn't a happy Role Play where the good guys get away. At least, now without sacrifice the goal of the role play is to survive long enough to unmask who 'it' actually is while remaining alive. To stay alive is fairly simple, just use your head. If there was a killer on the loose in your town how would you react at night? Lock the door and such. Don't wander off along ect. Just be smart about how your character acts and you'll be fine.
2. As for character creation, I'm just going to give a quick run down of a few key things. As far as age since the content this will contain it needs to be 18 or 19. They'll be seniors since it will have graphical content. As for personality just one or two paragraphs to tell us what they'd be like if we met them in real life. History 2-3 paragraphs of their life. To give us an idea what they did to end up on 'the list' that's it for character creation.
3. No Godmodding, or controlling another players character. It's not cool, unless both parties agree and let me or one of my GM's (AliceMalice15, ChiliChiliWongo) know what's up. That being said, if and when a death happens that player and I can talk.
4. There will be a two strike policy once the role play gets going. To keep the playing field fair. If your character is doing something blatantly stupid they're probably going to get iced. I.E staying behind after clubs alone to clean, shower or leaving class alone to use a short cut no one else uses ect,ect.
5. In the event you need to make an emergency withdrawal from the role play please try to alert me or GM as to not leave everyone hanging.
6. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me via PM.
7. Remember to have fun.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:

1. Takayuki Sonozaki (Alive) [Death101]
2. Yukina Fukuyama (Alive) [AliceMalice] {GM}
3. Mitsuko Takahashi (Alive) [Krysis]
4. Misato Akihiko (Alive) [Catharijne]
5. Haruka Yokozawa (Alive) [DarkStarlet]
6. Sadao Sakurai (Alive) [ChiliChiliWongo] {GM}
7. Toll Imai (Alive) [Also by ChilhiChiliWongo]

Name: Takayuki Sonozaki
Looks:
http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-792023082.jpg

Personality: Takayuki is the quiet short. He doesn't say much unless he needs to. He leads by example and the example he sets is simple. Behave, do your work and carry about your school life. Though just beneath the surface lies a whole other story. Many people still remember his tendency towards violence. When he joined the Academy nine years ago in middle school he was a royal troublemaker. Theft, Assault, Breaking & Entering, Arson. Nothing was beneath him. He didn't care who he hurt or why. He was angry. Always angry more so then now. While he remains a dangerous person his learnt to make the system work to his advantage and doesn't need to be the muscle anymore. Now he bends the election and his been the student body president since he was a Freshmen using hardline tactics to stay at the top he is feared and respected as the Student Council President. Though no one forgets what he's done.
History: Orphaned at six Takayuki was put into a home. There he would meet some of his first 'crew' and learnt boxing as well as Karate. He was put into the school three years after he became a ward of the state. He quickly began to assemble another crew and spread his influence throughout the school. Becoming one of the 'bosses' of the student population. He fixed fights, snuggled in contraband and more. Nothing was to bad for him to do. However when he entered high school he had a chance to step up and work the system to his advantage. He promised changes to the rules. Off site jobs, a curfew that allowed people to come and go in and out of the city. That was only one part of his election plan though. He called on favors from all the schools crews. With their help he muscled his way into office. Which is why everyone was shocked when he was attacked after the list went up. Near crippled in fact. His whole left arm with 3rd degree burns. Wrapped in bandages. People talked, oh they talked. Everyone knew someone or something had attacked the President. They knew the list wasn't just some prank after that. The Presidents been going to physical therapy everyday since the attack. He hasn't been the same and it was actually his idea to fight back against the list creator.

AliceMalice15
08-31-2016, 08:40 PM
Name: Yukina Fukuyama
Looks: http://cdn26.picsart.com/147665003000201.jpeg
Personality: Yukina is a very quiet bookish individual. She tends to keep her head stuck in books most the time, but when she finally looks up she tends to be very sweet and kind. She is highly passive most of the time, but it has been found that when pushed she can actually be rather violent.
History: Being the daughter of a rich family she has spent her life exploring the world through information. There's very few books she hasn't read and even those are extremely rare to find. Of course her parents want her to get out in to the world and so they sent her to school.

Unfortunately Yukina got on the bad side of a few other girls and was forced to relocate to Osaka Remedial due to a......fatal confrontation.....Now she's risen as Sonozaki's second and she follows him about like a lost puppy doing everything she is bid.

Death101
08-31-2016, 11:40 PM
Before I forget, please read the guide lines before you submit a character application.

Krysis
09-01-2016, 12:46 AM
Interested, but anime style pics are not my forte. Any suggestions?

Probably going to go with a shoplifter girl. Maybe even a touch of kleptomania.
If that is okay, that is!

Dnafein
09-01-2016, 03:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XDn7nqC.png
Special thanks to TheBat for the banner

Holy cursed school Batman! To help you ward off evil, you should take a look at these links; They'll raise awareness and help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571)- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

If you're already stalking a submission, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74043) thread.

RPotW banner shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79546)! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance! They'll help you rearrange those rocks to spell out your message to passing airplanes.

Staff Siggies (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79783) are seen everywhere! We'll help warn others about the monsters stalking your victims.

Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645) is another means of getting your RP seen.

Death101
09-01-2016, 03:39 AM
Kyrs use whatever you want. Gotta keep the free flow of of baby. Use whatever you feels best. And Dnaf I think I've been here longer then you. :o

Dnafein
09-01-2016, 05:26 AM
That maybe, but i gotta job to do deathly one.

Death101
09-01-2016, 11:02 AM
No that's not why I'm asking. Just haven't seen you around before.

Dnafein
09-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Heh, well no one really wants to get to know death right? (kidding)

I bounce around a bit. haven't done mush in horror. If my posting schedule was a bit better I'd give this one a try.

Krysis
09-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Name: Mitsuko Takahashi
Looks: http://pre07.deviantart.net/941d/th/pre/f/2016/243/f/2/blue_by_claparo_sans-dag1bi0.jpg
Personality:
"Where'd you get that?" "Mitsuko always has the nicest things, but I don't know how her family affords it." "That looks just like--" "Hey! That's mine!" The memories crowded around like sharks testing to see if the bloody feast still had some fight to it. They brushed, they bumped, and occasionally bit to see if Mitsuko would still twitch and try to struggle. The memories were inescapable, they just bided their time until class was boring, or it was time to sleep.

The truth was simple. She was a bad girl. A thief. She couldn't help herself. Couldn't stop. Sure, she could put on a brave face. She could smile and play sports. She could go dancing, ace her math and science quizzes, and fill her life with noise to try to stop thinking about it... But when it came time to rest, she'd find something in her pocket about once a week. Something she had seen and coveted had somehow ended up in her locker, or her backpack, and then she would have to find a way to return it.

On the surface, most people think of Mitsuko as a bright, lively girl. She doesn't easily form friendships, but acquaintances she has a plenty. Sooner or later, those that get too close, figure out that, beneath the flashy mannerisms, Mitsuko is a very melancholy girl. Sooner or later, she 'borrows' something, and ruins the relationship, so everyone is kept at a slight distance. It hurts less that way.

History:
Mitsuko Takahashi comes from a middle class family. Her father works all the time, occasionally traveling great distances for his job (what exactly he does, Mitsuko only has the vaguest idea of, but it has to do with sourcing materials for a manufacturing company). Her mother is a stylist at a local salon, and would rather be there than at home. Her brothers are much older than her, ten years or more difference between their ages, and very much involved in their own lives. So Mitsuko grew up surrounded by people that should have cared about her, but feeling utterly alone.

The stealing started when she hit puberty. The first time, it was because her birthday went uncelebrated for the second time. She even waited a month to be sure that they were not planning a surprise party or a big trip with the whole family. No. They just forgot. Again.

Within a month, she had stolen six pieces of jewelry, dozens of pencils and pens, three lipsticks and a compact. Then she picked up a scarf. The filmy bit of colored silk proved to be her undoing, when she wore it to school and one of her classmates recognized it. The attention was intoxicating, even though they were so upset and yelling at her.

Since then, she has gotten better at not being caught, mostly because she returns things within a few weeks. Sometimes she is caught returning things, and such incidents are how she ended up in a remedial school. After all, with all the scary, tough people with low incomes in the place, surely Mitsuko will either find nothing to steal-- or pay a fulsome price for her indiscretions.

Death101
09-01-2016, 07:56 PM
Alright you're in.

Catharijne
09-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Still looking?

Name: Misato Akihiko

Looks:

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q422/commonapp1/mahouka1_zpseuc1bytl.jpg

Personality: Misato is best described by her classmates as being overconfident to the point of being cocky. She is intelligent, gifted, some might say talented. To that end she seldom spares peoples feelings and largely seeks to benefit herself. She allows herself to ride on her brains and looks to carry her. While Misato is a hard worker, she cares more about image than she lets on. Misato is often quick to anger but is generally speaking very rational in her approach and outlook on life. She is observant but her observations can be biased by her own personal feelings. Misato is candid but non violent, she often claims she is right even if she is not and will seldom apologize for her own behavior.

History: Misato was born into a wealthy upper class family whose personal philosophy is "if you aren't the best and the brightest, than you are nothing." She was raised for a young age to not only be superior to those around her but to act it as well. Misato, though intelligent proved to be a disappointment to her family and reduced to Osaka Remedial because of her behavior which can be described as rude and outlandish.

A dispute with an instructor over an unfair grade at her previous institution found her expelled. The instructor wrote that her candid opinions string and frank observations scald. She is tenacious and incapable of admitting her own fault and wrong doing. This proved to be a pattern that repeated itself over time. It was most unfortunate when it turned out that at least one professor who had scathing comments died several weeks later, apparently of slow poisoning. It is highly suspected that Misato played a part though the extent is not fully known, and the lack of evidence kept her in the clear. The best answer to a problem such as her is to simply hide her away from others.

Death101
09-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Approved.

Catharijne
09-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Yay! Thank you. Can't wait!

Death101
09-01-2016, 09:31 PM
We're waiting on my other GM and two more people. Once they're in we'll be set. I just talked to Chi Yesterday, so shouldn't be long.

DarkStarlet
09-01-2016, 11:54 PM
I'd like to reserve a spot if that's okay?

I'll get to work on a character asap!

Death101
09-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Consider it done.

ChiliChiliWongo
09-02-2016, 09:12 AM
I finally got my character up. Sorry for the wait.

Name: Sadao Sakurai
Looks:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a1/84/b9/a184b9994e12eaef9bcaac93d093546b.jpg
Personality: Sadao is the perfect image of a delinquent. He is easily moved by his emotions, known to cry his eyes out or throw a fit at the drop of a hat. He is also extremely loud, having no problem blurting out his honest thoughts at anything directed towards him. He sees himself as popular and cool, a beacon of self pride. He's especially proud of his extreme strength and would rather settle problems through brute force then sweat over them. The winner of a fight, he believes, has the right to get their way.

Despite his lack for etiquette and subtlety, his loyalty to Takayuki is second to none. He fondly calls him Yuki and proudly boasts about any praise his old boss gives him.

History: In true fashion to his character, Sadao was raised by poor parents in a less then great neighborhood. His childhood was filled with so much unfairness, he quickly learned that only strength could resolve these conflicts. Around this time, he met a boy from the nearby orphanage. In true accordance of his beliefs, he got into a fight with the boy. And despite the boys smaller stature, Sadao quickly found himself beat down. He'd found someone truly stronger than him. The boy had formed a crew shortly after and Sadao would be among the first to join Takayuki's original crew.

And everything was great. He no longer worried about being too weak and he was with others who were just as troubled as him. But Sadly, Sadao's long streak of violence and destructive tendencies caught up with him. After only a year with the crew, he was transferred to Osaka Remedial. Now the fresh meat in a school filled with those just as bad as him, Sadao knew that there was only one way for him to remain in one piece. To fight. By the time Takayuki had joined, Sadao had already formed his own gang. Though smaller than most, his gang was quickly earning a reputation. Once he had heard his old boss had come there, he had wanted to join with the crew he knew would be formed. But as a leader, he couldn't do that to his own crew. Instead, he decided to support Takayuki whenever he could, while still growing his own crew.

At this point, Sadao now leads the most unruly crew in the school and is one of the faces known throughout it. The violent tendencies of his crew are well know, promoted proudly by its leader. His confidence in his strength lead him to not caring about the list when it came out, but the President's current state has lead him to seeing it as the threat it is.

DarkStarlet
09-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Please let me know if this needs any more work xx

Name: Haruka Yokozawa
Looks: https://myanimelist.net/images/characters/8/80728.jpg

Personality: Haruka is very shy and reserved, and tends not to get along with others. Due to her lack of presence, she is often forgotten about and ignored. She has a hard time speaking to others, and when she does it always comes out in a small voice that can be hard to hear. Often the teachers even forget she's there, and she feels very isolated and alone. She longs for people to recognise her as just another girl, and make friends.

History: Haruka's mother died when she was born, leaving her to be raised by her father alone. He was in a lot of debt, but couldn't stop drinking and treating Haruka like dirt. Her personality drastically changed, almost over night, when her father started to regularly beat her. She withdrew into herself and stopped talking to all of her friends.
Due to her father's debts, she was unable to go to any other school, and ended up leaving behind everyone else she had known.
With people generally forgetting she exists, she is able to overhear all kinds of useful information, and thus was able to know almost everything going on in the school without even trying.
Knowing everyone's dirty secrets often gets her into trouble however. Generally, if it is found out that she knows someone's secrets, they will confront her. This tends to lead to her getting beaten up.
On one such occasion, Takayuki stepped in and helped her. She was so happy that she immediately pleadged herself to him and his crew. She acts as an information broker and analyser, determining what information can be used to aid the crew, such as blackmail material.

Death101
09-02-2016, 10:24 PM
You're both good.

DarkStarlet
09-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Yay!

Death101
09-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Oh, yes before I forget. Female spots are closed, I'd like to try and have Genders be as even as they can so the last spot is for a male character.

Krysis
09-03-2016, 12:22 AM
If no one picks up the last slot in a reasonable amount of time, can one of us make a second character?

Death101
09-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Yeah, we'll give it till' Tuesday then if it's still free on Tuesday in the afternoon I'll talk to the GM's.

Catharijne
09-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Two men to four women, hardly gender equality, haha.

Death101
09-03-2016, 03:40 PM
Yeah that's why the 7th is closed to female chars. :p

ChiliChiliWongo
09-06-2016, 07:01 AM
And here's our final member on the list.

Name: Toll Imai
Looks:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/f5/3a/71f53a1d99e9348d7680f27a797b900a.jpg
Personality: Toll comes off as a proper young man, seeming to abide by the rules placed before him. He helps out those who need it. He comes off as calculative and many things seem to go in his favor, one way or another. Smart. Kind. It seems like he could have been the perfect person. Yet another side comes out when he interacts with those he considers degenerates. He can't stand them and makes it well known. If he sees someone like them doing something wrong, he's willing to do whatever it takes to stop them as he believes he has the moral high ground.

History: Toll was born in Japan to native woman and a foreign father. Being on half-Japanese, he was bullied in school for being a "Hafu." His father always told him not to listen to their words and his mother always seconded him. Though his times in previous grades were tough, he saw that his parents were right when he was told to ignore their words. Such people's opinions mattered little when they were little more than burdens themselves.

As he progressed through classes, Toll took it upon himself to make sure rules were enforced. And despite his desires to help and keep the peace, he still ended up being sent to Osaka Remedial. He had beaten up a few of the kids who saw themselves above the law and were planning on sneaking out of school. Sure, he'd done it a few times, for different reasons and whatnot, but his cause was right. But violence was frowned upon at his school. So starting his freshman year, he was moved to a school filled with exactly those he despised.

Now in his final year, he finds himself among the members of the Student Council. Though he managed to be one of the major considerations for President, he only won Vice due to less than noble means. His rival managed to force his way into the position, the filthy degenerate. With this new position, he makes sure he's a thorn in Sonozaki's side and continues to enforce rules as the usual. He now is known as the enforcer in the school and his reputation is well earned, making sure that those around him behave, though it's earned him few friends.

Death101
09-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Right on, I'll get the starter up later this afternoon.

Catharijne
09-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Yay! Something else to look forward to!

AliceMalice15
09-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Only problem is Yukina is supposed to be VP. Forgot to mention that in her cs, sorry. It was a detail death had worked out with me, but I'm cool if he's cool with it. I could make Yukina like the treasurer or secretary or something. Whatever works.

Death101
09-07-2016, 01:09 AM
Whatever you would like to do Alice.

ChiliChiliWongo
09-07-2016, 02:37 AM
I can change it, if preferable. Wouldn't be that hard to make Toll a member of the disciplinary committee or something instead.

AliceMalice15
09-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Eh, Yukina would probably work better as the Student council Secretary anyway. :P

Death101
09-07-2016, 03:29 AM
Alright, I'll have the IC up on Wednesday, heading to bed though, otherwise I'd get it up. Alright goodnight everyone.

Catharijne
09-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Not that it matters since you seem to have figured it out, but my high school way back in the day had two student VPs, interior and exterior, one lead student service, the other did events and whatnot. Sooo two isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Death101
09-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Right well, here is the IC link.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83507&p=2817542#post2817542

Catharijne
09-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Is there a specific order you'd like us to post in?

Death101
09-07-2016, 07:57 PM
No, just go ahead.