PDA

View Full Version : Hunted [IC]

Midnightwarrior
10-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Claws, fangs, and another kill for the hunters, the red haired man, famous for his job as killing the rampant vampires. The red haired man always collected his money, seeming to enjoy his job and his life, as it had become a family business, his wife found the vampires and gave the information on that vampire, his other family members, were the other vampire hunters that went out on missions with the red haired man. This made the family famous for vampire hunting, but soon there was going to be one more person to add to the famous family, as there was soon to be a child in the house of hunters.

The vampires knew this family well, and most were trying to end their fame by killing them all. One night the vampire hunter had left the house to kill another vampire. He hadn't suspected what would happen when he came home, he was grinning from the triumphant kill, but the happiness quickly became only a shadow. The house covered in crimson liquid, one dead familiar body on the floor, gruesomly torn to shreds, the vampire's hunter face was wet with tears as he fell to the floor, the family broken, and a kill for the vampires.

Caine woke up with a start, the sun going down, and his face wet with tears from a fitful sleep, there was no use sleeping during the night like everyone else as he was to kill vampires, the only reason he was alive anymore was to kill the vampire that killed his family and take care of what was left of his family. His wife, and his unborn child had been killed by vampires, the only way Caine knew there was no other way it couldn't have been vampires. He wiped his face from the tears that had come from his sleep while he had once again had the same nightmare of the memory when his life had gone downhill.

He slammed his hand on the alarm clock that was beeping loudly, and walked into the living room. The family had taken a large room at a hotel, so that there were three bedrooms, the two eldest got their own rooms and the two youngest had to always share a room. And then the rest of the place came with a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen. Caine walked over to the refrigerator examining the contents for something to eat before going out for another vampire.

-----------------------
Luna still stayed in bed even though the night had finally came, she was still peacefully sleeping. She was going to get up, but decided that it wouldn’t be bad to sleep a bit more. She had slept the whole day away, so what would a few more minutes be? Lulu happened to always do this, she was just one of those people that liked to sleep, yet she was really energetic when it came to being awake. She had opened her eyes, yawned and stretched as if she was going to wake up. Then she rolled back over getting comfortable once again in her bed, and closing her eyes already almost half asleep once again.

KamuixxGakupo1
10-28-2010, 02:53 AM
to be the only two up in the Porter family was quite rare. Both Xilen and Xilani sit together, looking up at the ceiling. Xilen, the eldest in the porter family, the second leader, ready to take his father's place, stay still there, proud and fierce. The man everyone looked up to sat there, by his lovely and powerful sister Xilani, his little 'angel'.

For Xilani, life in the Porter house was very different from the others. In Xilani's life, she was sort of the backstabber, for she did not hate humans and because of that, she was ridiculed with quotes and saying like, "you should just leave us" and "you sicken me". They really hurt her, but she still stood tall next to her brother. She wanted to surpass him in the family, so she could be the leader, but she couldnt tell him that..It was her secret.

Looking at her brother, she smiled, then stood up. Trying to live a normal life was very hard for the Porter's, what with some of them had red eyes, like Xilani and Xilen, and others that just dont fit in. It was very hard, but they just stayed strong and never gave up.

Brother Xilen...I don't know why, but I feel as if...They are close by... She said calmly in a stern voice, making her brother nod then leave. EVeryone knew who 'they'. The worst vampire hunters ever, the deadly one, the ones who poured the vampire's blood like water. Just thinking about that family made her shiver. She has never met anyone from the family and she was not aloud to. It was a rule. The rule stated that you were not allowed to talk to ANY vampire hunter, not caring who it was. That rule, was the one she always followed.

Ushima
10-28-2010, 03:36 AM
It was a sight to see, a large amount of weapons strewn about the room. A large claymore sword leaned against the wall, stakes placed haphazardly on the table, a gauntlet with its hidden spike extended placed spike up on the table, combat knife stuck in the bullseye of a dartboard and two pistols that have been taken apart and the pieces laid out framed by the stakes.

"Gotta keep routine." Michael muttered as he slowly cleaned each piece before putting it together. As he did this he was bobbing his head to the music. Heavy metal, his favorite kind, the kind he sings at clubs and bars when he wanted some fun or extra cash. It was turned down slightly as his brother was sleeping.

"Great, I love this song." His brother entering the room allowed him to turn up the volume. "Smash it, burn it, break it, kill it! I want you to know, I want you to say, I want you to look beyond your own eyes! Past your affliction! I want you to hurt, want you to bleed, I want you to look beyond your own face! Past your infection!" He growled that part as he finished up with the second gun. "Mornin' bro." The youngest blade said. He ran a hand through his two-toned hair, silver and black. "Do we got stuff to do tonight or what?"

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j290/buffalo8639/Video%20Games/DMC/EBONY_and_IVORY.jpg
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee19/Kakashi8818/hiddenblade.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff136/1jerkoff_2007/DMC3_Dante__s_Sword_Rebellion_by_De.jpg
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac128/lazerbeam21/1107763_090630010507_Tactical-Combat.jpg

KamuixxGakupo1
10-28-2010, 04:10 AM
Xilani was all alone now that her brother was gone, so she decided to sneak out. She looked around, making sure no one saw her and slipped outside, holding up a small black umbrella. She didnt like any type of light, it was just annoying and she hated how some of the normal people just stared at her.

With a small sigh, Xilani dissapeared into the woods, leaving no trail of her preseance anywhere. She walked for a bit in the woods, then sat down on a big rock by a very tall oak tree. Looking up at the tree she winced. She didnt want to look all the way up high just to see the beautiful leaves of a tree. She wasnt stupid.

She stood up and started to head back into the direction of her home them sighed. She slid down to her knees and hit her head. She didnt know how to get back, she was lost. She never went anywhere without her brother. This was her first time actually away, Its ok...Xilen or the others will find me...I hope.

____back at the house_____

ugh! Where is Xilani! Xilen ra=oared, throwing furniture and other things from one side of the room to the other. He started to breath heavy. Ugh..!

Sapphire
10-28-2010, 04:39 AM
Lolita wiped the sleep from her eyes and shook her head to get rid of her grogginess. She had heard Caine's alarm go off all the way from her room. Sluggishly she got out of bed. She slipped on a skirt and some black leggings and threw on her crumpled up white blouse and black button up vest and heavey black work boots. For the final touch she strung up half of her flamming red hair in a big black bow. She shot out of the room, hopeing to presuade her brother in allowing her to join the hunt today with him. Stealthily she snuck up behind him and gave him a hug, "Morning big brother!" She giggled.

Midnightwarrior
10-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Caine groaned already having to deal with everyday life of having siblings, and having to take care of them. "Michael, could you please turn that music down, or off would be even better. I may be awake but I still would like to wake up before I hear anything that loud." Caine said, he didn't exactly care for Michael's choice in music but he wasn't exactly going to make him stop listening to it just because of that reason, Caine was just happy if he kept it quiet while he was sleeping and if Michael would turn it down when he asked it was good enough.

He then felt his younger sister run up and hug him. He looked at Lolita and sighed "Okay, new rule everyone lets the older brother get a cup of coffee before we start talking about work or turning up our music or trying to be cute enough to go out and hunt." Caine stated messing up his sister's hair before once again walking towards the kitchen to grab some coffee.
------------------------
Luna had been awakened by the throwing of furnature, she sighed and got out of bed, she was still in her pajamas and her hair was still a mess, but at the moment she really didn't care. "What's going on Xilen?" She yawned rubbing her eye as she watch the furniture getting thrown around.

Ushima
10-28-2010, 09:23 PM
"Ok princess." Laughing Michael reached over and turned down the music. "Sorry my tastes are to hardcore for ya." Getting up he put his guns in the holsters on his thighs. The silver gun on the left and black on the right. He watched as Lolita practically knocked Caine over with a hug, but managed to stay on his feet. "What are you, seven?" He asked her, passing the two going to the fridge. Reaching inside he grabbed a bottle of water. Closing the fridge and reaching into his pocket he pulled out two pill bottles, he was vitamin D and B12 defficient so he needed the pills to supplement. Popping a green capsul and a pink tablet into his mouth he took a drink and swallowed the pills. "Please tell me we have a contract, I haven't shot anything in awhile."

Sapphire
10-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Lolita giggled as her older brother ruffled her hair then turned and stuck her tounge out at Michael. It was true that Lolita looked acted much younger than her age, it exspecially seemed that way for how short she was compared to everyone else in her family. But when she was around her family she felt it was the only time she could have fun, but when it came to the hunt she was a somber and serious woman. "I'm older than you, spitwad, and don't forget it!" then with a wicked yet playful smile she pounced on Micheal splashing his bottled water on the floor, and wrestled him to the ground, "How are you going to kill anything when your so off gaurd all the time?" she laughed.

Ushima
10-28-2010, 11:00 PM
"Doesn't matter how old you are, Lita." Really he loved his sister but she gratted on his nerves sometimes. He raised the botle and took another drink, catching sight of his sister's smrik. He allowed her to wrestle him to the ground. Ending up on his back he had a hand to her throat and he drew the silver gun and put it against her stomach. "Off guard eh?" He pulled the hammer back with a very loud click. "Now why don't you get the hell off me before I fill you with holes like the last vampire I killed." These little games she played annoyed the hell out of him. "You should spend more time training than doing this crap." He growled.

KamuixxGakupo1
10-28-2010, 11:37 PM
When the last of the furniture was gone, Xilen looked over at his other sister Lune. He ran over to her and grabbed her shoulders shaking her a little. were in deep crap... He said looking around. Then he sighed. Xilani...is gone! I have no idea where she is... He said frantically.

He loved Luna the same way as Xilani, but he wasnt so strict with her. He frowned and sighed, letting go of his younger sister. We...we need to find her Luna.. He shook. He had no idea what to do.
____meanwhile..____

Xilani stood up and started to walk around, determined to get back to her home. She had to get back before anyone figured out she left. (haha, to late for that!) She sighed, getting tired. ugh...this is horrible... She said sitting down again. She started to play with her hair and the edge of her umbrella, sheilding her face while she did so.

Midnightwarrior
10-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Caine set down his coffee after he had just gotten to sit down for a moment when his younger siblings had started to wrestle. He rolled his eyes and watched them for a moment and then they started to annoy him. He stood up quickly and slammed his hands on the table, "Both of you stop before I have you both locked in your rooms for the day and neither of you will be going anywhere." Caine growled. "Now, I am going to go and talk to the hunter's council and I want both of you to behave while I am in my room on the phone. Please, Michael, keep your music off and both of you just stay quiet."

Normally Caine wouldn't have anything to do with the hunter's council but ever since his wife had died he was the one that took over the work of finding work. He also of course hadn't been the same since Leah, his wife, had died, though that was kind of expected. He grabbed his cell phone that had been on the counter since the night before and walked into his room once again. He was just not the same happy person as he used to be even his personality when he was fighting had changed. He used to not get annoyed very often by his two younger siblings but now it seemed like everything they did got on his nerves somehow.
----------------------
"Xilen, calm down, I'm sure she is just out for a walk, you know away from you? She is always right next to you doing everything, I am sure anyone would get annoyed with that, so just settle down and I will go out and look for her. It shouldn't be that hard to find her anyways right?" Luna shrugged and grabbed a jacket, even though she was still in her pajamas she started to walk past Xilen and headed for the door.

KamuixxGakupo1
10-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Xilen nodded and smiled. yeah, your right, who wouldn't spot and notice a woman with red eyes. He mumbled. He watched as his younger sister walked out the door. He smiled a little bit then looked around at all of the broken and thrown furniture then sighed. great...Now who id gonna clean this up..? He said looking around. He smiled and walked away, whistling.

Xilani was starting to get hungry. She looked around and and spotted hikers walking. Her eyes changed a dark red as she started to approach the two hikers. Both were male. Good.. She thought, getting closer and closer.
She wasn't allowed to drink human blood. When she did, she would become crazy. She moved closer and closer, not noticing that the hikers were so far away, but when she got to them...They were over.

Sapphire
10-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Lolita hopped up and rolled her eyes at her younger brother, "Whatever." She sulked into the living room. She hated whenever Caine got annoyed. Lolita hopped up and sunk into the couch with her arms and hands streched comfortably behind her head. She thought of Caine's wife that was slaughtered. Leah was so sweet and kind. Such a nurturing wonderful person, killed. She hated vampires. She would kill them all. Destroy all of them. She would do it to ease Caine's pain. She would never let any other family be so completely ripped apart, like how she knew Caine was. She could still see it in his eyes, no matter how stone cold and hard he seemed. He was broken. She looked over at her younger brother, "Hey Michael, Do you think you'll ever settle down? You know with a home instead of a hotel room. Or since we are hunters, will we always be this way?"

Ushima
10-30-2010, 12:56 AM
Michael got to his feet after his sister rolled off him. He quickly set to work cleaning up the water that was spilled. Caine told he to keep his music down and left the room. "Screw that." Tossing the wet towel into the sink he moved back into living room and sat next to his sister. Spinning his pistol on his finger he listened as she asked him questions. "You know my opinion on the whole traveling issue. I'm indifferent. If we continue to hunt I'll be happy with it. But it'd be nice if we settled in some town. I'd like to start a family someday, I think that's one dream we share. But you can't deny the excitement of our lifestyle. It's so much fun." Michael stopped his gun and removed the magazine and placed both pieces down on the table followed by his second pistol. Leaning back he put his feet up on the table, turned up the music volume and put his right arm around his sister's shoulders before kissing her on top of her head. "One thing's for sure Lita, Caine has to get that stick out of his ass first."

Sapphire
10-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Lolita smiled at her brother. They were the typical family in a lot of ways. They drove eachother crazy and at times they wanted to kill eachother, but they were always there for eachother. "Ya. I agree on the excitment thing. I need to kill something right now. Hope Caine gets us a good hunt!" Suddenly excited at that thought Lolita got up and ran to her bedroom. She took out her Katana from its sheath and headed back to the front room. Sitting down she began cleaning and sharpening the blade. Lolita was lethal with the Katana. Being so small and agile she was the best at sneak attacks and was a great scout for her family. She was able to turn her short and tiny body into something useful and lethal over the years.

Ushima
10-30-2010, 04:10 AM
Michaelangelo eyed his sister's weapon as she brought it out of her room. Katanas were good weapons, he had one for awhile. He sold it thought to afford his claymore. The large two-handed weapon, which he could easily use one-handed after years of working out, sat in the corner shining in the light. The skull and crossbone hilt and decorative handle made it am intimidating weapon. Sighing though he cleaned up the table, holstering his pistols, sheathing the twenty stakes around his belt, putting on the gauntlet and retracting the blade before covering it with his jacket sleeve. Going over to the dart board he pulled out his knife, there was a sheath on top of his left forearm so the knife was also hidden.

Going back in his room he grabbed a guitar case, not those box like ones. It was huge, big enough to hold his sword. Setting the case on the table he unzipped it, pulling out a white Explorer guitar. He then unzipped another compartment before placing his sword in it, closing it and returning the guitar and zipping it back up. It had a second zipper on thebottom of the case that goes straight to the weapon incase he needed it in a hurry. Placing his arms through the shoulder straps and wearing it like a backpack he headed out the door. "I'm going to work on my car, you can come down if you want to talk some more."

Walking down to the lobby he didn't see his brother, though he did pass a few girls. They giggled and winked but he didn't respond, he never did. He knew better to get attached, they were never in the same place for long, he knew after experiencing it first hand. He must have been fourteen, fallen for a girl in some town they passed through. His siblings knew and tried to talk him out of it, didn't help and he was heartbroken when they left. When they returned, he couldn't remember how much time passed, she moved on.

Cursing at himself for remembering painful memories as he exited the hotel he came to a 1969 Camaro, dark grey with two black racing stripes down the top. Placing his guitar/weapon case in the trunk he opened the hood and began working. It was just regular maintenance, didn't want it breaking down when they were fufiling a contract, or more specifically for him a fight with to many people. There was that one time he had fifteen bikers after him. He laughed. "Good times."

Midnightwarrior
10-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Caine dialed the phone quickly to get the thing over with he really didn't care for the Hunter council, especially after the last time he had to deal with them. When the phone was answered they didn't great each other it was normal that way. "You better have some kind of job for us to do, I don't want to be sitting here all night explaining to my siblings why haven't been given a job in a week." Caine growled. The person on the other end just laughed at him, Caine didn't exactly like this reaction but he didn't do anything to stop it.

"And hello to you too Blade, how is the wife?" The councilmen asked.

"Dead, now find me a job before I have to travel and talk to the head councilmen myself."

"Okay, okay, I'll just see what's going around in your location to get something... Oh, here we go, there is a vampire family in that town, their town will pay to get them out."

"Good." Caine muttered and hung up the phone without a goodbye of any sort. He walked out of the room he had just ignored his brother who had started to play loud music in the middle of his conversation with the hunters. Of course now he was gone, Caine sighed and shook his head, "Well, it seems we might have a job this time, there is a vampire family in this town that the town will pay to get rid of. You keep your eyes open for anyone looking suspicious and please make sure that your brother knows too, I'm going out for a walk."
----------------------------------
Luna started to walk around the town already looking out of place as she looked like she had just woken up, and she was still in her pajamas with a jacket over that. She just kept walking and decided it was better to stick to the shadows and not get into the public part of the place. Really, compaired to her siblings Luna looked rather normal, not having the red eyes like her siblings she had inherited a more human color, though she still had the pale skin and her eyes were still different from the normal human color, she had a very deep blue color to her eyes that seemed almost unnatural. Luna was also seen outside a lot so she seemed a bit normal around the humans.

Luna walked around and stopped realizing she wasn't going to get much done if she didn't ask people about what was going on, so she turned around and ran home as quickly as possible. She rushed to her room changed her clothing and brushed out her hair and then she rushed back outside, to once again start looking for her sister. Luna really didn't know why she didn't do that in the first place but she wasn't really thinking she was really tired when she just woke up so just walking out in her pajamas seemed to just be something she ignored. Luna started asking around stopping random people and asking if she saw a girl with the discription of her older sister, though she decided it was better to leave out the eye color.

Sapphire
10-31-2010, 09:23 PM
Lolita howled with happiness and a huge grin plastered on her face as she ran down the stairs to her brother, "Michealangelo!" She hooted his whole name happily, "We're in buisness lil brother!" She stopped short of running into him, "A whole freaking family of the lifeless ones live in this town! We will make bank if we rid this lil town of em!" Lolita then pulled out her Katana and closed her eyes. A serious look suddenly replaced the childish glee to kill. "I will find and kill all of them." She stated, her voice turning ice cold and her eyes suddenly glaring. "You want to split up or stick together? Of course Caine has decided to go solo."

Ushima
10-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Michael had the car stereo going as he worked. Some weird song was playing, he loved it though. He usually went into bars and got people chanting it. "Come gather 'round all ye bastards! And raise up your cup to this arse-turd. He came and freed the fires of hell, and let 'im run loose over hill and dell." Sounded like a viking chant. Smirking he took off his jacket, leaving him in a white muscle shirt. Slamming the hood down he saw his sister run out, almost crashing into him.

"What got you so worked up?" He asked, wiping his greased covered hands on a rag. He listened as she told him about their latest contract. "About time." He put his jacket back as he watched his sister do something weird. "You still do that crap?" You never see Michael pulling out his weapons and making some weird promise. "Besides don't make promises you can't keep. You won't kill them all, maybe one before I have to save your ass again." He got in the car and started it. "Now chill, shut the hell up and get in. I'll let you pick where we search first."

KamuixxGakupo1
11-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Xilen started to clean up all of the broken and unkept furniture that he broke. He sighed then his eyes widened when his sister flys by then back out the door. He shook hus head then sighed, sitting down on the broken couch. Ugh...I'm tired he said sighing. He really wanted to sleep, but he couldn't, he already did.

Xilani smiled to herself, and evil glare starting to form. She stopped and looked at her prey, inching forward. She was going to get him, it was her duty and goal. She was inches away when he heard the men talking. She listened. yeah, did you hear about the vampire hunters coming? Yeah, there coming to get rid of them... he said sourly. She fel to her knees, eyes widened. Then she flipped, running up and grabbing the men, throwing one to the tree and holding mpthe other by thte throat. "I'm gonna p...g-gonna..." she frowned then started to cry. "why?!?!?"

RisingPhoenix
11-01-2010, 07:56 PM
A body fell to the ground, blood pouring from the open gash in its neck. A figure stood over the dead body and watched as it burst into flames and soon became ash. A smirk settled on the figure's face as lightening flashed across the full night sky. The moon was high in the sky and the effects of it empowered the figure.

Out of the corner of the figure's eye a shadow was seen. It was a vampire attempting to escape. Within seconds, the figure was close behind the shadow. The two moved at unbelievable, inconceivable speeds until the figure caught up with the shadow and sliced it quickly across the back, causing the vampire to scream in pain and fall to the ground. It looked up at the figure and cursed in an ancient tongue.

"Our master will have your head," the vampire spoke, coughing up blood.

"Good, I will let you live but you have to deliver a message for me. Tell Illiad I'm coming. Tell him I am coming through the fire and tell him I'm coming through the rain and wherever we meet shall be his grave. Tell him Akiron lives and is out for blood."

With that said, Akiron was gone, leaving behind a black rose. The vampire struggled to his feet and scampered away after grabbing the black rose. Akiron appeared at his home. He was a vampire hunter, but a unique one for he was the very thing of which he hunted. He was called the traitor by the vampires and the hunters didn't fully trust him but he didn't care, all he wanted was to kill Illiad and get his revenge.

Sighing as he threw off his jacket and kicked off his shoes, he fell into his bed and let out a loud sigh. He needed to shower quickly, vampires could smell extremely far and the smell of one of their owns blood would trigger an attrack. Quickly he jumped up and rushed into the bathroom.

After minutes passed, he exited the bathroom fully dressed but cleaned from head to toe, his twin short swords sheathed on his back. He was not done hunting, the night was still young and he had to meet with the other hunters to get the order.

Sapphire
11-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Lolita smiled wildly at her brother, "Then lets get a move on!" she said swinging around to the passenger side and hoping in. 'Let's go find Caine and follow him. For some reason he always seems to run into those lifeless masses before us. And you just wait and see lil bro," she said slyly with a wink, "I'll be saving your butt this one of these times around!" She sheathed her katana and closed her eyes saying a little protection prayer for her family.

Ushima
11-02-2010, 12:22 AM
"Ha! I'll believe that when it happens. That being the case guess it never will." Michael put the car in reverse and backed put, quickly turning the car. Switching gear he raced out of the hotel parking lot. Going about sixty in a thirty five he turned to his sister. "So where to first? I'll get there in the most but time efficient manner I can." He grinned, he loved driving. If it's got wheels and an enginemhe was able to drive it. "Call Caine, find out where the stick in the mud is at so maybe this time we can get some kills. You down?" Keeping his right hand on the wheel he stuck his left across his body, holding out a fist. "Come on don't leave me hangin sis."

Sapphire
11-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Lolita rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face and pounded her brothers knuckle with her own. She flipped up the center console in between the seat and pulled out their cellphone. Her fingers hit the buttons quickly and tapped the send button. It seemed to go on ringing on and on, "I'm not getting an answer" she grumbled annoyed, "Take us around the block bro." Lolita paused and stared at a girl. she was definitly pale enough to be a Vampire. She was stopping random strangers asking them something. She seemed to get nothing but shakes of the heads no. "Is that a...a..." Lolita pointed and couldn't say the word vampire.

RisingPhoenix
11-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Just as Michael drove like a bat out of hell through the busy streets, Akiron had spotted the car and simply smiled. He noticed Lolita in the passenger seat, as a fellow vampire hunter, he knew the when he saw them and he had known them for quite a long time. It was no surprise that he had taken a liking to Lolita though he never spoke nor acted upon his feelings.

Sighing, he jumped from the building he was perched on and landed right in front of the car. He looked Michael quickly in the eye before flipping over the hood and on top of the car, causing a loud thud to ring out into the night.

He perched there sure that Michael would either stop dead in his tracks or continue driving. Either way he had made his presence known to both of them.

Ushima
11-02-2010, 02:54 AM
"Don't think so. Were going to fast to make a positive ID, turning would cause to much attention anyway and they'd book it before I even got my foot off the brake." The engine roared like a demon as it flew down the streets. "Try Caine again. Seriously we need to coordinate a plan." Foot off gas, clutch, down shift to first, step on gas and he blew through a red light. "Ok so while we are looking for our now Emo brother, look for the cliched spots a vampire might be, graveyard, abandoned house, mansion. Mall might be a good place to look, lots of people, park to probably." Drifting a turn Michael eyed Akiron, he smirked. "Do it." He said out loud. Akiron jumped and landed on the roof. "You're so lucky I'm out of Nitro, damn fool."

Sapphire
11-02-2010, 02:55 AM
The thought of the pale girl left Lolita's thoughts "Son of a lifeless vamp! Was that Akiron?!" Without waiting for her brother to stop Lolita lifted the top half of her body out of the window and looked at Akiron perched comfortably on the roof, as though it was the most normal place in the world to be. "You Jerk!" Lolita laughed pulling herself up all the way on the roof and throwing her hands around him in a hug. Akiron was an amazing hunter and well respected. He'd been an old friend of their family and Lolita knew him best for always trying to surprise her lil brother Michael. "Get the hell in the backsteat and come talk with us like a normal person!" Lolita laughed as she punched him lighly in the shoulder.

RisingPhoenix
11-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Embraced by Lolita, Akiron simply smiled and returned the embrace. A smile now plastered on his face as he watched Lolita slip back into the moving car while he continued to stay perched. In a swift movement he had opened the car door and slipped in like a snake sitting directly behind Lolita. He looked at Michael and smirked,

"still hunting? Where is Cain?," he asked as he got into a comfortable position in the back seat of the car. "How have you been Lolita? Still trying to outshine Cain I presume?"

Sapphire
11-03-2010, 03:11 AM
Lolita laughed. She had never seen Akiron as a half breed or a vampire type. She had been on many hunts with him in the past and his viciousness and bloody but beautiful kills towards that species never left a doubt in her mind that he was one of the best Hunters there was. Although his unique beauty had her sometimes feeling awkward around him and more like a school girl than the true professional killer she was. She gazed back at him, "My big brother won't know what will hit him the day I get more kills than him. Hah!" She punched Michael lightly in the arm, "Of course niether will this stubborn brother of mine know what hit him the day i have to save his arse!" We are on the hunt right now, have you seen anything suspicious Akiron?"

Ushima
11-03-2010, 03:37 AM
"Keep telling yourself that sweetness." The punch to his shoulder felt like nothing. Shifting he then and drifted another turn. "Sup Akiron? How's life treating ya? Kill anything recently?" He and Akiron would often trade stories, a little competition between the two friends. Who had the most kills, who did it more awesome, number of girls they had after them when they entered a room. Childish yes, but you couldn't deny that some of the stories were funny. "Boy have I got some for you mate." Chuckling Michael slowed the car down to a normal speed. "Need to get some gas." Pulling up to pump number seven he shut off the car and got out. "Be right back." As he walked into the station he pulled out his phone and dialed Caine.

"At the sound of the tone please leave a message."

"Damn it." He heard the beep. "Yo Caine, it's me. Who else from this number right?" He laughed. "Anyway we're at Tom's Stop N' Go. Incase you were wondering where your family was at. Call me back so we can regroup." Hanging up he paid for the gas and a drink. The girl at the counter eyeing him with extreme nervousness. "I walked in with my guns on didn't I?" She nodded. "I have to stop doing that. Have a nice evening." Michael went back to the car, sipping out of a can of Amp. Punching in the desired type of fuel, put it in and started pumping. "So where to next?"

KamuixxGakupo1
11-03-2010, 04:37 AM
Xilani sighed and looked at the other man unconscious next to the tree. She licked her lips then crawled over. She sighed. She would only take a little bit. She leaned down and bit him, sucking his blood. She let out a small groan, feeling the blood rushing into her system. She forced herself to pull back and bit her own tongue, making her blood fall on the wound, making it disappear.

When she was finished cleaning up her mess she left with nothing to do. She sighed and stoked all of the trees as she walked. Then something told her to pull back. She stopped and looked around. She swore that something weird was happening. She shook her head and just went the opposite way.
Xilen sighed and shook his head. gosh...she's taking to long.. he said standing. He couldn't believe anyone was still as keep. He shook s head and ran out the door. He would find his sister any way he could.
He looked like a normal human, but his eyes were red, that was the only thing that sucked. He laughed a bit then kept walking, asking around if anyone saw two girls. No one did. He siged and stopped at a station, where he leaned against a pole, looking around. He saw everything, people laughing, people sad, and then what caught his eyes was a car. His eyes narrowed. They weren't from here, he knew, because he knew everyone. They were.....outsiders.

RisingPhoenix
11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
"My big brother won't know what will hit him the day I get more kills than him. Hah!" Lolita stated.

"That will be the day," Akiron replied, "though I am absolutely positive you're capable of such a feat." Akiron watched as Lolita punched Michael in the arm and had a small little moment of laughter before Michael directed a few questions at him.

"Sup Akiron? How's life treating ya? Kill anything recently?" Michael asked.

"Drawn out and pretty much boring whenever I'm not hunting," Akiron replied with a smirk, "though I have to say I'm up to ten so far tonight, caught them trying to feast on a group of girls. You can imagine the thanks I got from them." Akiron shook his head as he recalled the events. How the girls threw themselves upon him in such a thankful manner that he just had to accept their gratitude. He didn't mention the vampire he let go to deliver the message to Illiad, he knew far to well that if he had told them that, Lolita would probably worry about his safety as she always did and Michael would want to tag along on the revenge mission. This was a solo mission for Akiron. He had to do it alone, he simply had to.

While in deep thought, he barely noticed the shift to turn into the gas station, nor did he hear the door open and close signaling Michael's departure. Only when Michael asked where they were to go next did Akiron look up.

"I'm not sure, but it's a full moon which means it is a feasting night, be on your toes." It was hard for Akiron to keep from feeding on these nights as the moon urged him on so much. His fangs extended and his eyes became a bit bloodshot as he resisted the urge once more, turning away from Michael and Lolita. It was becoming more and more difficult each and every day of his life, but he managed, just the thought of Lolita helped him cope.

After the urge stopped, Akiron was left heavily breathing, blood trickling from his lips from where he had bit down so hard to keep from feeding. He looked at Michael and then at Lolita who was probably worried.

"No need to worry, I got it under control," He stated as he sniffed the air. "I can smell Cain and a few vampires, both in seperate locations."

Sapphire
11-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Lolita's eyes furrowed and she put her hand on Akirons. She wasn't going to let him out of her sight tonight. Not because she thought he would feed but because she feared him harming himself. She reached into the middle console and pulled out some napkins, dabbing it lightly to his lip. She did her best to mind his overlapping shining fangs. "Let's go kill us some vampire, shall we? Caine can catch up to us for once." She turned to her brother expecting a 'hell yeah' and the squeel of the wheels, when suddenly she froze.. Across the street was a young male vampire with red eyes glareing threteningl at them! "Michael! There's one! Pull in closer, I'm going in for the kill!" Lolita commanded, and with perfect ease she slipped out the window and crouched down on the top of the vehical ready to pounce.

Midnightwarrior
11-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Caine had walked through the streets and was just thinking about his own things, he wasn’t really doing much other than that. He wasn’t used to being around this town yet, it was all still a bit new, but he was sure of the main roads at the time being. He was so sure that it would be easy to just find his way around from there, then again he was once again deep in his own thoughts memories of old times once again returning. It seemed to always happen to him, it was just how it was with him, it wasn’t like he really could help his depression but it wasn’t like he was doing anything to stop it. Caine looked around the town and just kept walking as his thoughts went to his wife, Lea, once again. A fond memory of his wife came to him, an old memory when he wasn’t married and trying to everything just to impress Lea, if only he knew this is what it would cause.

"Caine, Come on! It's only a bit further, if you keep sleeping all day, you will never see the joys of what the sunlight can bring!" Lea, Caine's wife exclaimed, running through a meadow.

"I'm coming." Caine laughed, though he couldn't disagree with sleeping all day, it has always been that way for him, but Lea had insisted on a picnic at lunch time, so Caine hadn't gotten much sleep. Lea, at the time wasn't married to Caine, it was one of their dates a month before Caine proposed for Lea. Lea had led Caine to a field filled with green grass and all kinds of flowers. The air filled with the sweet scent coming off the flowers as they set up a blanket under the shade of a maple tree right next to a creek that cut the the meadow almost in half.

Once they had finished their lunch that Lea had made herself, Caine was relaxing against the tree in the cool shade, the warmth from the sun providing the perfect warmth, almost so that Caine seemed to be nodding off. Lea had taken the empty picnic basket and started picking a buch of flowers in as many colors and kinds that she could find. Suddenly there was a horrified scream that came from Lea, Caine snapped awake and ran to the rescue. Though it really wasn't anything to worry about, Lea had managed to trip on a tree root and skinned her knee. Of course instead of letting Lea walk home, Caine had carried her as she had been injured.

Caine had been so lost in what he had been doing that the only thing that brought him back to what he was doing was his cell phone ringing. He looked at it and realized it was just Lolita and since he figured it wouldn’t have taken her that short of time to find a vampire he decided to ignore it. He then got another call and rolled his eyes, and turned off his phone. He wasn’t going to sit there and let his cell phone give away where he was. He then looked around to where he was…How did he end up in a forest? He looked around, oh great that was exactly what he wanted at the moment was to get lost…in a forest…and nobody knowing where he was. Of course he could always call one of his siblings but that was humiliating. He wasn’t going to allow his siblings a good laugh just because he had been lost in thought and ended up lost.

KamuixxGakupo1
11-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Xilani walked for a long time, actually, it was like ten minutes, but to her that was long. She sighed and leaned on a tree, looking around. She was still hungry. Then she smelly something. She smiled and started to run in the direction of the scent.
When she found it she hid behind a tree and looked around, making sure no one was around, en peeked over, to reveal a young man. Her eyes widened and she turned away. She's never seen someone like that, it made her even more crazy. She slid to the ground.

Xilen heard a noise and looked around, then smirked when he smelt vampire hunters, he knew their scent very well, they all smelt the same, like dead vampires. He sighed. He really was not in the mood to mess with vampire hunters, so he turned very quickly and ran as fast as he could, sprinting for the forest. He knew that the vampire hunters would follow hum, because he just knew how dumb they were when they were hunting. That's why they get killed off so quick.
In the woods, Xilen smelt his baby sister. He smiled and ran to her, about to go to her when he smelt vampire hunter. He froze and hid in a tree, watching with narrowed eyes.

Ushima
11-04-2010, 12:57 AM
"Will you get the hell off my car!?" Michael yelled. "Seriously what are you doing?" He stood watching his sister, not hearing the click as the pump shut off. "We're not even driving, did you not take your meds today sis?" Finally realising the pump was done he put it back and put the gas cap back on. Getting back in the driver's seat he sighed. "At this point I say screw Caine, if he's not gonna help we'll just hunt on our own. Akiron, think you can navigate us to a few? Keep tracking Caine's scent. Who knows when the princess will need rescuing." Michael started the car. "Lita! Get back in here!"

Sapphire
11-04-2010, 01:08 AM
((>< Totally messed up I thought we were driving That was dumb))

RisingPhoenix
11-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Being touched by Lolita had ignited something within Akiron, and he simply smiled as she wiped the blood from his lips, noticing how careful she was not to touch his fangs. After she cleaned up the blood, she began speaking on resuming their hunting without Caine. Akiron sighed, knowing what it was like to have a loved one taken so swiftly away from you and you not knowing where to turn or what to do but finding someway to make it through.

When Lolita yelled that she had spotted a vampire, Akiron's eyes flashed with a deep crimson color before he slipped out of the car like a snake and was off after the vampire. He noticed that this vampire was different from the others, he was indeed fast but Akiron loved the exercise portion of hunting, the adrenaline always fueled him.

Evidentally the vampire thought he had gotten away, but Akiron had tailed him all the way to the woods. He whipped out his cell phone and texted Lolita and Michael, giving him his exact location. Apart from being a vampire and all that, Akiron was very skilled in maping his location and excellent at recalling directions to others. He was in the tall trees, cloaked by the darkness, his scent had been washed away, down the drain and now he stalked the stalkers.

Suddenly, his nose filled with the scent of Caine and it nearly made him jump out of the tree, but he stayed in his shadowy hiding place and watched the vampires and Caine. One wrong move and he'd gut the vampires like a fish. His mind wondered why Caine was alone in the woods but he was pretty sure it had something to do with his wife, the beloved soul of which he lost.

Sapphire
11-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Lolita wasted no time when she had recieved the text from Akiron of his location. "We won't make it in those thick woods with your vehical lil bro!" Lolita said getting out, "We are going to have to hoof it from here, hopefully we get there before Akiron swiftly ends all those life suckers! Then he'd just rub it in your face!" Lolita laughed but then suddenly darted off like a bat from hell. She was now in complete stealth mode. She bounded up a tree, and grabbed a limb,suddenly swinging swifly to another tree where she silently pulled herself on top and began bounding lightly from tree to tree, covered in shadows and silent as a snake. Vampire always expected afight face to face. Unfortunatly Lolita was unable to give them that hope as she was more an Assassin of Vampires than just a hunter. She would be unheard and unnoticed, and that thought filled her with a pleasure unlike any other. She continued to dart and fling herself from tree branch to tree branch, her breathing soft and even as she took in her surrounding. Suddenly she saw her brother Caine under a tree and the dark shadowed figure of a female vampire. Lolita's eyes were wide and she poised herself low to the branch, hiding her figure and shadow, covering her now frightened breath and racked her brain as to what she could do to save Caine.

Ushima
11-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Michael received the text from Akiron. "How time." Smiling he got out of the car, his sister saying something about not being able to use the car. He watched as she raced away. He was alone now, perfect. Going into the back seat he got his sword, the silver blade shined in the moonlight. Sheathing it on his back, he closed the car door, locked it and armed the alarm. He followed his sister's trail to the edge of the woods. "Oh this is so cliched." Michael pulled out a toothpick from his pocket and put it in his mouth, he did this since he quit smoking. "Ah well, nothing wrong with classics."

He must have gotten lost cause he hadn't seen his siblings or Akiron for five minutes. He should have. "Lost little boy?"

Michael heard a sinister chuckling from his right. "A scavenger, why am I not surprised? You weak things always follow the big players in the game. Hoping for an easy meal?" He drew his guns.

"You'll taste good." The vampire ran at him. "Die!"

"Sorry to disappoint." He raised his guns, firing all his rounds into the vampire's chest. They were loud, the muzzle flash was bright. If there were other vampires around he was sure he'd attracted their attention. "My bullets have been dipped in holy water and blessed." Reloading he put his guns away and drew his sword. "But there is still only one true way to kill a vampire." Putting his blade to the vampire's neck he did the sign of the cross with his left hand. "In nomine patris, et fillis, et spiritus sancti." raising the sword he brought it down on the vampire's neck.

"Here they come!" Indeed there were more vampires around, and he'd kill them all. One came from behind him, but he put his sword under his arm and stabbed the enemy. Pulling out the blade he turned around and cut the vampire's head off. One charged from Michael's left and he ducked under the outstretched hand's cutting the vampire in half at the waist. Two more charged and Michael spun around the first and stuck his blade in the stomach of the second. Lifting up his sword the vampire slid down to the hilt. Michael drew a gun with his left hand and shot the first vampire twice in the heart and once in the head. The vampire on his sword was still alive, writhing and trying to free himself. Michael pointed the blade toward the ground and the vampire slowly slid off.

Michael shot it in the head. "And what to do with you?" Michael walked back to the vampire he cut in half, it was trying to crawl to him. He stepped on it's back, stopping it. He put the sword tip to the back of it's neck and push. "Hell yeah! That's five more added to my body count."