PDA

View Full Version : An Interactive Story

Biophysicist
10-28-2010, 07:41 PM
o hai

This is an interactive (and hopefully lulzy) story. That is, it's sort of like an RP, but with differences as massive as a kitten is fuzzy. After each "chapter" of the story, you can submit "commands" to me by PM. Commands should be addressed to one (or more) characters, and can contain any verbal phrase in the imperative. (These are all examples of commands: "Boy, take potato," "Kitten, meow until fed," "Gerbil, escape from cage.") I will select one or more commands and use them as the basis for the next section.

So... The first section!

A young girl stands in her room, having given up on locating her kitten, which was last seen in here. Stupid cat.

She decides to check her email and Facebook and stuff like that. It gets checked in short order. News feed full of Farmville posts and quizzes, inbox full of spam from spammers. The usual. Boring. Boringboringboringbinrginrbinorogorboinorgoiniooni bonirbinorbiboring. At least MSN has some dudes in it... wait she hates them all.

Then, a ray of hope. Cell phone ringing. Must be Jack.

"Molly, can you come to my house? Like, right now? It's more important than anything right now. More important than cats."

Now, coming from Jack, that's saying something.

And now it's your turn. Send in some commands. They can be anything. ANYTHING. You can even say things like "Molly, be old enough to drive to Jack's house."