PDA

View Full Version : Keyblade Inheritance Tournament [OOC]

Agnores
10-29-2010, 02:48 AM
NOTE: If you reserved a spot, you can still be accepted. You have until this Sunday, but only if your spot was reserved.

With so few Keyblade Masters out there, Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Kairi needed help. They each went their separate ways, using the ancient Pathways of Darkness and Key-gliders to travel to various worlds, seeking people with strong enough hearts. Each had their own criteria, each had their own method for determining the strength of a person's heart. After these people had been found, they brought them all to the long forgotten Castle Oblivion and held a tournament, known as the Keyblade Inheritance Tournament. There, the four Masters would choose who they thought displayed the most valuable traits for a Keyblade Master, and take on an apprentice.

Master Sora and Master Kairi both wanted the same traits in their apprentice: light. They felt Darkness has no place in a person's heart, and would only lead to ruin. Sora searched for people who's hearts were strong, and willing to champion the Light, while Kairi searched for people with pure hearts, wishing only to spread the Light.

Master Riku and Master Mickey, however, had different feelings. Riku, having experienced it for himself, sought people who had hearts strong enough to wield both the Light and the Darkness in perfect harmony, allowing the combination of both to be their strength. Mickey looked for similar people as well, feeling that these people were the only ones truly capable of protecting the Light and eliminating the Darkness.

Okay, so this is a Kingdom Hearts themed combat RP, if you haven't noticed. This idea is a preliminary to other types of RP, but I figure I should start here.

I want an even bracket of characters, so at least 4 will have to sign up if I am gonna start this. I want up to 16. There are a few rules, however, and here they are:

1. You simply win your fight. I'm hoping there is a lot of this.
2. The fight goes on too long, and I have to step in.

a) If the fight has gone on too long due to inactivity, the active player will
win. This is, of course, not necessarily detrimental to the inactive
player, if said player informs me they will be gone for a while.

b) If both players are active, I will declare the person who I feel had the
posts that were better written...basically, a grammatically correct
amazingly written one-liner will be weighed heavier then the five
paragraphs of hard to read trash. That being said, I want more then
one-liners. I'd prefer one to two paragraphs, please.

c) If all above criteria fail to declare a definite winner, I will decide a
winner based on the situation in the actual fight...If, when I end the
fight, your character is on the ground, pinned, and the other character
is still free to move and has plenty of energy, the free-moving
character will win, due to having the advantage.

3. Right now, these are the only criteria. I will add more as I see fit or necessary.

1. No god-modding (this should be assumed). All abilities will have their good points, but they should have their drawbacks and weaknesses without me having to use some mana system.

2. The fights will go in a bracket order, which will be discussed below. While fighting, you must wait for your opponent to post before you can post again. If not fighting, as long as you don't double-post (or worse) you can reply to any other person who is not fighting, or show your reaction to the fight.

3. All non-combat RP will happen around the fights. I'm sorry if this makes it hard to concentrate on the fights, but I don't know of any other way to do this. As for non-combat RP, anything is allowed (within reason, the four Masters will stop things if they get out of hand, and also will prevent interference with the current tournament fight) but keep it at least PG-13. Anything above that, make it private.

4. I'll post more as necessary.

I want at least 8 people, but I will settle for less if it seems that is all I will get. Brackets will be posted in the IC post, once I have enough people to start.

First off, canon characters (for the most part) are not allowed. However, there will be exceptions: Just PM me, ask about the character, and if I think its appropriate, I'll ask for an RP sample as that character, and decide at that point. Characters that are out-right no are any of the villains from the games.

Here is the character skeleton:

Name:
Affinity: (Light, Dark, Hybrid)
Associated Master: (Either Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey)
Weapon of Choice:

Spells Known (if any): (Keep to magic from the games, and make sure you don't overload your self on spells. I will make sure people with tons of spells lack lots of other abilities)

Abilities Known (if any): (If you want to use game abilities, great, but these are your characters! Be original, come up with your own abilities. I reserve the right to try to augment your abilities to make it less of a god-mod if I feel it is so.)

Weakness: (These are important, so fill them out with weaknesses that could become relevant in battle, like Terra's trouble with holding back his Darkness.)

Appearance: (I have a preference towards anime-style pictures for this one)

Weapon Appearance: (A picture would be nice, if you didn't describe it above, though this is completely optional.)

Goals: (Your character's reasons for accepting the possibility of becoming a Keyblade Master.)

Avoid Mary Sue/Gary Stu, avoid unbeatable characters, and avoid god-modding.

1. Belnazar as 'Zelk Zekan'
2. Atma-Noah as 'Gilbert "Gil" Roche'
3. Yamimoon as 'Ryan Rodawn'
4. Kaiosuke as 'Kaiosuke "Kai" Kisaragi'
5. SikstaSlathalin as 'Maxxine Minos'
6. Stormwolf as 'Auron'
7. Quodd as 'Names'
8. Wattz as 'Alaric'

Zilane is an entity created by both Riku and Sora. It is a way they could test the non-competeing contestants and prevent interference with the main fights. Due to his nature, he will god-mod his way out of things. He is meant to be like this, and only when it is time can he be defeated. However, remember, this is for your information only, and your characters will not know this information.
Here you go, I will add more as I see appropriate. Good luck, and may the Light keep you safe.

Belnazar
10-29-2010, 04:19 AM
Name: Zelk Zekan
Affinity: Hybrid
Associated Master: Mickey
Weapon of Choice: A rapier (obviously doesn't have a keyblade yet)

Spells Known: Magnet and Blizzard

Abilities Known:
Shadow Thrust: Tips the edge of his blade in darkness and lunges forward.

Dimension Darkness: Creates a globe of darkness around his immediate area, rendering everyone inside blind, and people without cant peer see inside it.

Black Cross: Takes a slow stance absorbing shadows into his being, if he is attacked during the process he will do a shadow burst and unleash the powers causing a knockback, but ending the charge, if he finishes the charge he creates a series of black lances in the air that home in on the target moving swiftly, he is vulnerable during this time as he has to have constant focus to maintain the black cross, but for each one that strikes the power multiplies.

Weakness: He is physically weak, and has a lacking constitution and low stamina. He likes to finish fights quickly because he will always lose in attrition. Despite him being sensed as a Hybrid, he has a mental block from some traumatic event in his past that prevents him from using any form of light based powers, and he fears the light greatly even though he cannot consciously recall why. As a result he can get edgy around light wielders.

Appearance: http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/RitsukaLuvU_2/Decorated%20images/59.jpg

Weapon Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080805184145/soulcalibur/images/thumb/1/19/Flambert.jpg/180px-Flambert.jpg

Goals: He hopes that in becoming a Keyblade Wielder he can overcome his overpowering fear of the light, and become stronger. He also hopes that with the Keyblade in his hands he can look for his lost sister who was taken by the heartless and release her heart and bring her peace.

Sorry, had to do links as for some reason I couldn't upload attachments or something.

Agnores
10-29-2010, 05:00 AM
Very nice, Balnazar. Accepted.

The Imposter
10-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Name: Gilbert 'Gil' Roche
Affinity: Light
Associated Master: Kairi
Weapon of Choice: None

Spells Known: Slow, Blizzard

Abilities Known:
Heart of Stone- Defensive ability that causes the ground around him to rise to absorb an attack. Only raises the ground in front of him, therefore he is susceptible to back attacks.
Cold Hearted- Attack ability that lowers the temperature around his body creating shards of ice. As his body moves so do the shards, effectively creating several blades of ice the move according to his body.
Shadow Heart- Evasive ability that manipulates light creating an image of Gil. Gil so far is able to manage to manipulate the image to even move although it is not as clear as a still image, much like a photograph.

Weakness: Has an unhealthy view of how much he can handle and often puts himself in harm's way when he could have avoided it for an opportunity to land a finishing strike. Also has a fear of fire.

Appearance: http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbnails/450/theAnimeGallery.com_61057_1200x1500.jpg

Goals: Gil didn't really have anything to stop him from accepting such a responsibility. Why not take an opportunity like this he thought. With a keyblade he can do a lot more good then he could without one.

Agnores
10-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Atma-Noah, I like your character. Very interesting. Accepted.

The Imposter
10-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Just a question is there going to be a limit as to how many posts respectively will be in a fight? I know some people won't like being limited but it'll make it so there isn't one person that just keeps going on forever.

Belnazar
10-29-2010, 11:45 PM
That sounds like a pretty good idea to be honest, ive seen some fights go on for pages and pages, drags on a bit.

Yamimoon
10-30-2010, 12:09 AM
Name: Ryan Rodawn
Affinity: Hybrid
Associated Master: Riku
Weapon of Choice: Twin swords

Spells Known (if any): Blizzard, and Fire

Abilities Known (if any):

Yang Yin - A combination of light and darkness that covers both of his blades in a mix of power. This attack is a consists of two consecutive strikes one from each of his blades.

Moon shadow - This attack uses his power over light to create a field of light around him hiding his actions only long enough for him to uses the power of darkness to cover his weapons. Once the weapon is charged the light fades away quickly, and he attacks with his weapon. If it connects with someone the darkness cuts the light only. This attack also can be used in the opposite way with using the darkness to hide in and filling the blade with light. It only stays charged for five strikes.

Darkness blades - This attack takes a while to charge he is unable to dodge attack or block an attack wile he is charging this attack. If he dose only a portion of the energy remains, and he can build up on that energy until he has all the energy that he needs. He is using the power of darkness and forcing into his whole body infusing it with the powers of darkness. As soon as he gathers enough energy he uses it to make small dark blades that surround him, and he launches them at his enemy.

Weakness: He is stronger in the powers of darkness, making him slightly more susceptible to wielders of lights attacks. He also has a healthy fear of the opposite sex, du to events that happened in his childhood.

Appearance: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/Characters/hot1.jpg

Weapon Appearance: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/Bleach_Anime_Kyouraku_Shunsui_Twin_Sword_Set_1_1.j pg

Goals: He wishes to become a keyblade master for he has nothing better to do. He was board with his life, and needed something that would give his life a true focus, and maybe end his boredom.

Mysteria
10-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Don't forget that you can put your game in The Roleplay Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) if you haven't
already done so.

Also, if you are still in need of players don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

Kaiosuke
10-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Name: Kaiosuke (Kai) Kisaragi
Associated Master: Sora
Weapon of Choice: 6" Wax wood staff

Spells Known (if any): Thunder and Cure

Abilities Known (if any): Solar Flare - Uses a burst of light to temporarily blind his opponent.

Light Force Sword - Charges his staff with the power of light to change it into a long katana temporarily. The charge takes quite a bit of time and full focus so he open for attacks.

Blazing Gaurdian Sphere - Encases himself in an impenatrable sphere of light to protect him from damage. The downside to this ability is any attack that lands against the sphere drains his energy making it difficult to hold the sphere up. The sphere can take 5 heavy hits, 10 weak hits, and can be used twice without rest.

Weakness: Blunt forces hurt him greatly, he also is afraid of hurting some one of the opposite sex. He also tends to become cocky in a fight and has always thought of the darkness as a stronger power than light.

Appearance: Can't find a good pick. He is a 5' 11" caucasian with black hair, spikes his bangs, wears white robes, has deep blue eyes and a kind face.

Weapon Appearance: The staff is 6' long and pure white.

Goals: He has always dreamed of being a fierce warrior and protector of worlds. He bieleves that through becoming a keyblade master he can do just that.

Agnores
10-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Kaiosuke and Yamimoon, accepted.

I have a few gripes with some of your powers, but that will be discussed in a PM. However, nice characters, can't wait to see them fight.

As for fight length, I will forcibly end the fight if I feel it is dragging on way too long. I will not set a hard-cap length for any fight, because I feel that fights need to be able to go as long as necessary. SO if I fight is becoming repetitive or boring, I will end it. I will also forcibly end any fights where I notice god-modding, resulting in immediate disqualification of the offender. Of course, I'll offer chances to amend the offending post, but I have to make sure to keep that in check, right?

EDIT: I have reached the minimum number of players I will accept. I will hold out for a bit longer to try to draw others.

The Imposter
10-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Alright that is fair enough.

Now the roleplay will encompass one fight at a time correct? Because it is bracket style?

I actually want to commend you Agnores. I really like this idea of starting out the roleplay. Like even if we don't make it when the story continues they'll still be legitimate reasons for them to continue on.

Wattz
10-31-2010, 01:54 AM
I'll probably join this if I can post for my other RPs first, since I've been dying to join a KH RP for so long XD.

Agnores
10-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Well, thanks, Atma!

And Wattz, feel free to join in whenever! I know I have at least one other character that I am waiting to see a profile for, and you are welcome to jump in too.

SikstaSlathalin
10-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Name Maxxine Minos
Associated Master: Sora
Weapon of Choice: Lead Pipe

Spells Known (if any): Fire and Cure

Abilities Known (if any): Soul of Fire: Grants her enhanced endurance and defense, but sacrifices strength and speed

Burning Heart: Grants her enhanced strength, and speed, but sacrifices endurance and defense.

Lifeline: Fully heals her comrades but can only be used once every few hours.

Weakness: Short temper and easily annoyed and totally scared of the dark.

Appearance: http://art.ngfiles.com/images/26/knockwurst_shade-anime-style.jpg minus the demon arm thing.

Weapon Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/virtualworlds/images/e/e3/Lead_pipe_preview.png

Goals: Maxi wants to end the darkness plan and simple. She thinks that gaining this power will allow her to do that.

Agnores
11-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Accepted!

Yamimoon
11-02-2010, 02:57 PM
I have changed what you didn't like.

Agnores
11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I noticed, and thank you.

StormWolf
11-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Name: Auron
Affinity: (mostly) Dark
Associated Master: Riku (only in the sense of mastering his Darkness)
Weapon of Choice: Warrior-Monk Katana
Spells Known (if any): Guard

Abilities Known (if any):
Power Break - removes one ability from an enemy for the remainder of the battle.(can only be used once per target)
Magic Break - removes one Spell from an enemy for the remainder of the battle (can only be used once per target)
Bushido Blade - Limit Break

Weakness: Having been dead, he knows a Darkness unimagined by most. He is blind his right eye and his left arm is resting in his jacket due to a severe injury suffered long ago - even through death an rebirth, these ailments are not removed due to the power of the being that inflicted them. His moral compass constantly gets in his way, especially if the young are involved in something dangerous. He is also plagued by haunting memories and the festering darkness in his soul that has taken root since he died the first time.

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060805125711/finalfantasy/images/thumb/b/b1/Auron_artwork.jpg/445px-Auron_artwork.jpghttp://images.ados.fr/jeux-videos/photo/4505309450/final-fantasy-x/auron-1379249345.jpg

Weapon Appearance: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1899/waffe13zjtv5.jpg

Goals: Auron is constantly haunted by the darkness and the memories of his life; haunted to the point where it is starting to chisel away at Auron's seemingly indomitable will. He needs to be able to control the Darkness within, not only to stop the nightmarish hauntings, but to be able to harness the strength of Darkness itself.

Yoruyonaka
11-02-2010, 06:55 PM
oooh oh! I might join this if I may reserve a spot

Agnores
11-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Of course!

StormWolf
11-02-2010, 08:32 PM
am i accepted?

Agnores
11-02-2010, 11:48 PM
yes, Storm. Didn't see your profile, sorry.

Kaiosuke
11-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Do we have enough people yet?

Agnores
11-03-2010, 12:06 AM
I am waiting on Yoruyonaka to make a profile, which will be our 7th person. I want one more before I start, I at least want to start on an even number of people, and 8 is a perfect number.

Kaiosuke
11-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Yes it is for the... shoot I forgot the word...

Wattz
11-03-2010, 02:39 AM
I'm definitely intent on joining. I've got a lot of homework tonight though, so I'll probably be able to get to it tomorrow.

Agnores
11-03-2010, 03:27 AM
You'll make our 8th person, so as soon as I see the profiles, I'll start up the IC

Quodd
11-03-2010, 03:30 AM
Name: Names
Affinity: Dark
Associated Master: Mickey
Weapon of Choice: Dual Pistols

Spells Known: None

Abilities Known:
Barrage: Leaps out of combat and rapidly fires his weapons until the mag is empty.

Catastrophic Shot: Focuses the darkness into the barrels of his pistols, once fully charged multiple streams of dark energy are fired from the pistol homing in on the opponent. This attack takes some time to charge however it can be released at any time during the charging phase at a lower power\effect. The streams of dark energy also move slower than a normal shot.

Dusk Drive: Randomly during combat the darkness within Names will overwhelm him transforming him into a twisted version of a Heartless. While in this form his attack and speed increase dramatically at the expense of his defence and the capability use of any form of weaponry. He completely loses control of himself and often will attack anyone nearby at random. This form only lasts for a few minutes and will leave Names in a substantially weakened state.

Weaknesses: Due to the darkness that is slowly consuming him his mental state has been affected adversely and at times he sees objects that don’t exist in reality and causing him to be distracted and unstable. During battle he will need to reload his pistols, this process leaves him open to attack momentarily.

Appearance:

http://ubsad.com/images/Haine_by_beanclam.jpg

Goals: He believes that earning Keyblade will help to stave off his Darkness born Madness and regain complete control of himself, only then can he begin to redeem himself for his Past.

Edit: oops looks like I made it uneven again >.>

Agnores
11-03-2010, 03:40 AM
You are completely fine, Quodd. I think your character is an awesome addition to the team! Besides, I have a new idea forming that I'll throw into the mix when the IC is up.

BTW, accepted.

Quodd
11-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Neat! I can't wait to get started!

Belnazar
11-03-2010, 04:16 AM
I concur

Agnores
11-03-2010, 04:17 AM
Sorry its taking so long, guys. Gotta wait on at least two more profiles.

Belnazar
11-03-2010, 04:58 AM
Ha dont worry about us, start it when your ready, all we are saying is that we are looking forward to it.

The Imposter
11-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah we don't want to rush you. Looks like we have a good group going on too. Should be some interesting match ups.

Wattz
11-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Name: Alaric
Associated Master: Kairi
Weapon of Choice: Poi strings

Spells Known: Fire

Abilities Known:

Berserk: A mental state that Alaric can work herself into, and requires extreme rage. It sacrifices her cognitive abilities for pure raging strength, making her strikes erratic. She hooks her poi strings back into her belt (or drops them), attacking ruthlessly as spurts of fire emit from her fists/palms. This is a last resort move as well because it drains her energy at a rapid rate.

Fire Flurry: This is a common attack she uses, in which her poi weapons catch on fire and wrap around her opponent, shooting a burst of flame through the string.

Blaze: Captures nearby opponents in a very temporary bubble of fire, thus damaging them. This is a good quick fix if she’s caught in an opponent’s grasp and needs a moment to get away.

Weakness: Because she relies so heavily on her own strength and abrupt dancing moves, her reach is very limited. Though she uses swift, flowing moves, she is not fast in terms of distance. As such, her range of motion is limited to her personal space, and she has to get close to do the most amount of damage.

Appearance: No picture, but I might draw one later. Alaric is a tall girl with a strong build and brown eyes. Her skin is a dark tan with a reddish hue and her black hair is long and put into a tight braid.

Weapon Appearance: http://www.seriousjuggling.com/images/poi-and-meteors/dube-lighted-poi.jpg

Goals:
Alaric’s best friend Lokai was turned into a heartless and has been following Alaric around ever since. Alaric carries him around in a small backpack for the time being, trying to find a way to turn him back. She heard rumors of how Sora was once a heartless, but was saved by Kairi’s light. Puzzled by the fact that her love for Lokai (strictly platonic love for them) was not enough to turn him back, she decided that one possible way to strengthen her light enough to save Lokai was to become a keyblade master, and as such she has been diligently studying the way of light under Kairi’s mentoring.

Agnores
11-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Wattz, I like your goal.

I accept your character, but I'm slightly worried about how your moves don't have any particular drawback...I want to see the range limit actually affect your character in combat, okay?

EDIT: Wattz makes the tenth person, so I am gonna go ahead and close acceptance, and wait on the other two profiles that said were coming. If they don't show up by this coming Sunday, I'll close up the OOC to them also and we can get started.

Kaiosuke
11-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Yaaaaay

Wattz
11-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Mmkay, I'll work on making her weakness more feasible, or adding another one that balances her out better.

Agnores
11-05-2010, 01:49 AM
I also misounted...heh. Wattz is the eighth person, and Yoru (who still needs to post her profile if she wishes, will be the ninth...

I tried, anyhow. Haha!

Wander
11-05-2010, 11:35 AM
If possible, may I please take the tenth spot instead? XD

Agnores
11-05-2010, 07:31 PM
For sake of even-ness, if Yoru posts, then yes. Otherwise, I want to keep it at an even bracket. I am sorry.

Wander
11-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Nah, it's good. :)

Agnores
11-06-2010, 01:37 AM
I'll PM you to see if you are still interested in Yoru posts her profile by Sunday.

StormWolf
11-06-2010, 02:19 AM
So, how is this rp going to work out? How are we going to play this out, I mean

Agnores
11-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Well, I will reveal the brackets in the RP. From there, the two players in the current match will head to the arena, while the other players are free to explore around.

It will be pretty hectic, I admit, but combat will happen between the two until I deem it has been going on for too long, or a definitive winner has been decided. All other RP material will happen around the combat RP. Also considering a slightly different methods of fighting, but I am not sure.

Agnores
11-08-2010, 05:22 AM
Well, it's official!

This RP is to start, with the IC coming up tomorrow! Acceptance is closed!

I wish all the combatants the best of luck. I'll be sending PMs out to remind all who posted profiles to check out the IC.

Kaiosuke
11-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Yesssss!!

Agnores
11-09-2010, 01:31 AM
The IC is up! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8585)

Agnores
11-09-2010, 01:50 AM
Well guys, just lettin' ya know, this part of the RP is for you guys to meet each other. School has me pretty busy, I'll try to get the RP moving into fight phase as soon as possible.

StormWolf
11-09-2010, 01:59 AM
already working on a post...

SikstaSlathalin
11-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Will start mine after I finish another one I'm working on.

Wattz
11-09-2010, 02:18 AM
Just so you know, school really has dropped a shit bomb on me right now in terms of homework that I need to power the fuck through, so I don't know when I'll get a post up, but I'll do my best to not delay to the extreme.

Agnores
11-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Alright, as long as your fight isn't the main one, it isn't a big deal to much.

SikstaSlathalin
11-09-2010, 02:31 AM
Which fights would be the main ones?

Agnores
11-09-2010, 02:33 AM
That was a little ambiguous, eh? The main fights are the bracket fights, and should be the ONLY fights.

StormWolf
11-09-2010, 02:41 AM
i got double-ninja posted, but i got my post up

Agnores
11-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Well, at least your post is up.

SikstaSlathalin
11-09-2010, 04:48 AM
There posted.

The Imposter
11-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Why has everything kinda lulled? Who are we waiting on?

Kaiosuke
11-13-2010, 01:22 AM
No clue

StormWolf
11-13-2010, 02:42 AM
We're waiting on agnores

SikstaSlathalin
11-13-2010, 03:34 AM
I might not be around much this weekend got work and all that, just a heads-up.

Agnores
11-13-2010, 07:03 AM
I apologize guys, I've had test after test after test here at school, so I've not had much time to focus on writing.

I'll get on it, and I'll speed things up to the fight.

Agnores
11-13-2010, 07:21 AM
I am updating the main page with how I will decide the winners for fight, and some information on the 'Zilane' character.

Agnores
11-14-2010, 03:36 AM
I know I am posting a lot in a row, but to let you guys know, I need more non-combatant posts before I continue the Zilane hook.

SikstaSlathalin
11-14-2010, 03:39 AM
I'll work on my next post tomorrow sometime I have to get up early so I'll be heading off now just don't go nuts with the fight posting Atma I need some time to get a good counter going.

The Imposter
11-14-2010, 08:15 PM
It's cool man, I'll wait for you to respond before I'll post again. Fair is fair.

Wattz
11-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Bah, sorry I haven't been on. When I have a ton of homework I have to restrict myself from going on the site so I don't get distracted -___-;;; I still have a lot of homework, but I'm taking a break to respond to everything XD.

I shall have a post up some time tonight =D.

Yamimoon
11-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Sorry that I haven't posted yet, but I have has a lot of homework to do. Woth it getting close to the end of the semmster and all. I will get a pst up hopefully tomarow!!

Agnores
11-17-2010, 03:49 AM
Just jumping on here to inform you guys that this week is very stressful, plus I've gotten sick, so if I will post as soon as I feel better and have less crap to deal with.

Sorry guys, I am kind of being a bad GM.

StormWolf
11-17-2010, 03:53 AM
having to improvise to accommodate your life doesn't make you a bad GM, it makes you a smart one. Just get well soon. We'll be here when you get back

SikstaSlathalin
11-17-2010, 04:01 AM
Ay take what time you need Gm.

Kaiosuke
11-17-2010, 10:58 PM
I hope you feel better soon. Oh geez it sounds like I am rushing you. I mean it as I hope you get well soon so that you don't have to feel like shit no more.

StormWolf
11-17-2010, 11:07 PM
lol. sorry that just struck me as kinda funny :)

Yamimoon
11-21-2010, 04:51 AM
Well I am sorry about the late post, and I hope that you get feeling better.

The Imposter
11-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Sik I'll get a post up in a few days, sorry I'm draggin' but work has been a little busier than normal lately (definitely isn't a bad thing).

SikstaSlathalin
11-22-2010, 09:45 PM
No worries mate.

Agnores
11-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you of my leave of absence from the site for a while. Slightly more info on the thread posted in the appropriate place in the forums...but I figured I should let you guys know.

Feel free to take the RP where you wish, or let it die if you. Though...I'd rather that not happen.

Wattz
12-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Hmm... well, should we continue the RP, designate someone else as the GM, or have all of us take control of NPCs? That might get a little confusing, but it might be an interesting sort of RP experiment XD.

SikstaSlathalin
12-02-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm for anything that gets this thing rolling again.

Wattz
12-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Well, the foreseeable problem with assigning one person as GM is the fact that the GM would be unable to judge the fight their character is in. And since we have an even amount of characters already assigned to brackets, there's no one to take the place of the dropped character, except maybe this Zilane character. But again, if the GM took this character on, it'd be hard to judge, or we'd have to take on a new judging system with this character in regardless.

SO what we could do is pass the GM role around to users who aren't fighting. This keeps all characters in the game and gives everyone an equal chance to judge fights. The GM could also take on the role of the canon KH characters as well as Zilane.

Or, if this doesn't jive with people, I could drop out Alaric (or she could become some kind of NPC), put Zilane in her place against Ryan (though this could be bad too, because again, how could it be judged?), and become a temporary GM until we figure something else out, or until Agnores comes back, or figure out a way to judge fights against Zilane.

But if someone else wants to be the GM instead, I wouldn't mind stepping down XD. Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to be a bossy pants. It would just really suck to see this RP go the way of the fishes D8.

SikstaSlathalin
12-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Interesting idea Wattz. Maybe we should wait for others to chime in with their continuation of the RP before we move on.

Wattz
12-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Sounds like a plan XD. I'll try to think of more solutions, too. Those ones are pretty flawed, but they're something to think about.

SikstaSlathalin
12-02-2010, 07:37 PM
lol better than anything else we got.

Belnazar
12-08-2010, 05:24 AM
This seems to have ground to a halt pretty quick, i havent read all the other pages here, but has someone left?

SikstaSlathalin
12-08-2010, 05:24 AM
The GM did I think.

Belnazar
12-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Ah I can see how that would grind things down to a halt.

Wattz
12-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah, so we need to figure out a way for us to keep the RP going until the GM gets back.

So I guess we should see first who still even wants to be in the RP, then take action. I did put up two possible solutions in a previous post, so those might be worth looking at, and all other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

StormWolf
12-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Random heartless attack? Flashbacks?

SikstaSlathalin
12-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Hey Storm can you pm the others and ask iof they still want to RP since Mods have Pm super powers.

StormWolf
12-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Once my class is done, yeah. Hard to mass-pm from a phone

SikstaSlathalin
12-09-2010, 07:50 PM
No worries lad just asking.

The Imposter
12-10-2010, 01:36 AM
I got a PM earlier today saying that you guys are still up for keeping this going? What's the plan are we holding out till Agnores gets back or something else?

I won't continue the fight until we get things settled. Wattz you said you are up for becoming GM? Doesn't matter to me at all. I'm down with whatever.

Wattz
12-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I figure we can keep going, and I don't mind taking over as the GM until Agnores gets back. If that is the case though, someone else will probably have to judge the fight between my character and Yamimoon's, or I'll have to take my character out of the fray and think of a way to even out the brackets. That sounds like a stickier situation though, so someone else will just have to oversee Alaric and Ryan's fight, unless there are other suggestions. I was thinking we could put that character Zilane in that part of the bracket, and then there could be some kind of... plot point there? Or something?

Still thinking of ideas XD

The Imposter
12-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Perhaps if you pull out then your opponent can just get a bye into the next part of it. First idea that came to my had was that those that lose their first round could fight Zilane or maybe even having the winners do so? Like I said that was just the first thing that came to my head.

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2010, 04:22 AM
Wattz maybe your char can hurt herself falling down the stairs or maybe she gets attacked by the Ziane guy.

Wattz
12-10-2010, 04:25 AM
XDD Gahaha, she "fell" down the stairs.

I think those are both good ideas! Maybe my character can interact with everyone else's for now, until a few more fights in, then Zilane attacks her somehow and yada yada yada goes missing.

And Atma-Noah, that's a good plan. We should definitely have Zilane fight in the next round. Maybe the second round is turned into a sort of series of trials instead of a one on one fight, and Zilane is an obstacle constantly in their way?

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Maybe that could work.

StormWolf
12-10-2010, 05:40 AM
..... random heartless attack?

Wattz
12-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Yeah, we could always use a random heartless attack XD

StormWolf
12-10-2010, 06:55 AM
good way to break up your fight without any hurt egos. If you get hurt during a Heartless attack, that is much less embarrassing than falling down the stairs.

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2010, 06:58 AM
True.

Wattz
12-10-2010, 07:04 AM
XDD I like it, I like it. Hopefully more people respond, so we can see who's really staying in! We could always take out any characters with users that can't/don't want to stay with a heartless attack.

StormWolf
12-10-2010, 07:13 AM
best way to get rid of dead weight: senseless violence!!!!

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Now that's the Scottish way lad. XD

Wattz
12-10-2010, 07:23 AM
Gaaaaaaahahahah XDDD Oh geeze.

StormWolf
12-10-2010, 07:38 AM
you need it dead? Smash a sword in its face. Still not dead? Try a hammer. Still not dead? Finish by headbutting him to death

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Ands if all else fails gouge it's eyes out with a rock.

Wattz
12-10-2010, 07:41 AM
How very elegant! XD I call that a gentleman's duel.

StormWolf
12-10-2010, 07:45 AM
it may not be gentle, but damn right it's MANLY!

Wattz
12-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Manlier than Powerthirst can ever hope to be! *manly roar*

StormWolf
12-10-2010, 07:48 AM
how to get that manly? eat meat, drink Belhaven Lauger, and wear a kilt

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Damn right Storm. It takes a real man to wear a kilt.

Wattz
12-10-2010, 07:58 AM
*nod nod* Wearing a kilt is not unlike an instant K.O.

StormWolf
12-10-2010, 08:06 AM
my kilt honestly replaced my pajamas. so warm

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2010, 08:07 AM
It's made of wool of course it's gonna be warm.

Yamimoon
12-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Hey I just got the PM and of course I am still in!! I was hoping this RP would not fall into the darkness. Just let me know what I need to do. I just finished my finals so I am all good to go.

Wattz
12-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Woot! Glad to see you around, Yamimoon! Basically, we're going to continue with the tournament set up, with everyone interacting around the main fight. Since your character is supposed to fight my character and I'm taking up the role of GM until Agnores, I'll be taking my character out of the fray, and your character gets a free pass onto the next round.

Any person who isn't staying in gets killed off in a random heartless battle XD.

But if there are other suggestions, they are welcomed.

Yamimoon
12-10-2010, 07:58 PM
That sounds good to me! I will be looking forward to see howmany return to the RP, and how it goes from there. When this is all setaled let me know if I am going to need to make my post any diffrent.

Yami

The Imposter
12-10-2010, 09:01 PM
So how long are we waiting for the others?

Wattz
12-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Well so far the people who are still in are here:

SikstaSlathalin as Maxxine
Stormwolf as Auron
Atma-Noah as Gilbert
Yamimoon as Ryan
Wattz as Alaric (who will be taken out after a while)

People still pending:

Kaiosuke (now Lelouch vi Brittania) as Kaiosuke
Quodd as Names
Belnazar as Zelk

And I THINK that Belnazar is still in with Zelk, because he posted again asking how things were going, but I placed him in the "still pending" just because he hasn't said specifically he was still in. He's kind of in a limbo state XD. But I'm pretty sure he'll be back.

Lelouch is around often enough, and Quodd's last log in was on 12/4/10. I think... we can wait about a week or longer. Does that sound reasonable? I just don't want to kill off a character and have the user come back like, "Um, excuse me, what the fuck?" That would really suck XD;;;

And just a reminder, the bracket is as such:

Gilbert v. Maxxine
Auron v. Names
Zelk v. Kaiosuke
Ryan v. Alaric

Belnazar
12-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeah I am still good to go, once the action starts up again I will check more regularly you know.

Wattz
12-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Awesome! Thanks for responding, Belnazar.

So I see Lelouch around quite often, but I'm not sure if Lelouch is still on board, seeing as how we've yet to see a response.

Quodd still hasn't logged in since 12/4/10.

So, given this information, we'd eliminate from the brackets:

Gilbert vs. Maxxine
Auron vs. Names
Zelk vs. Kaiosuke
Ryan vs. Alaric

I think it's safe to start the action again. But I'm willing to poke a bit more at Lelouch just in case, to see if we can get him back in once the action starts up.

BUT, the brackets are now pretty much fucked over. The one on one fighting part of the tournament, in this state, will not work. SO, I offer this amendment:

What if we make it so the unexpected heartless attack completely disrupts the tournament? We'll make it so Zilane summoned them, and sends the whole tournament into disarray. They all get transported to a realm under Zilane's control, and he creates his own sort of messed up "tournament" with a sort of task system, away from the eyes of Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Mickey.

Thoughts?

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2010, 07:20 AM
I like it and I applaud you Wattz for sticking with this so much.

Wattz
12-16-2010, 08:31 AM
I just reeeeeally want this one to succeed XD. It was such a cool idea, it'd be a shame to let Agnores' work go to waste. Too bad it has to deviate so much but I guess that's just the nature of the situation.

SikstaSlathalin
12-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Ay can't control the beast at times.

Belnazar
12-16-2010, 11:07 AM
yeah im on board, and that idea works, with this as well, its possible to write the non-responsive characters out of the story through the attacking heartless, but leave room for them to return, as for Quodd i know him IRL so ill talk to him to see if he will come back.

The Imposter
12-16-2010, 01:47 PM
So then Wattz, will you be putting up the next post to initiate said heartless attack? I mean knowing the tournament is over I don't see a reason for Sik or me to post about us continuing on.

Wattz
12-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks, Belnazar. What I could always do is make it ambiguous on whether or not they actually die. After a bit of fighting, a dark cloud can swirl over them all and the remaining appear somewhere... mysterious. Muaaahahahahah >:3

And yes, I'll be writing up a post sometime today. I gotta go do Christmassy stuff right now XD.

Yamimoon
12-16-2010, 08:16 PM
I like the idea, and I am willing to do anything to keep this RP alive!! So get it ready, and I will be onboard to post when I get off of work tonight. (10:00 pm my time!!)

Wattz
12-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Awesome! Made a post, at long last! I did, however, accidentally make a double post, because my internet's going nuts >_<. I apologize for that.

I'm considering keeping Alaric around, since we won't be going with the tournament format anymore, and there will be no need to judge. I could, however, somehow turn her into an NPC for later use, to possibly add in more plot. Just sort of thinking out loud XD. There's still some time to make a decision while everyone makes their posts, and since it'll be ambiguous as to what happens to the stragglers, that leaves plenty of room for corrections later down the line.

Happy posting! If anyone's having troubles thinking of what to post, I can add more to the heartless battle no problem.

Belnazar
12-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Yep, just posted, ill be interesting in any thoughts or comments (as a uni student, feedback is vital for self improvement).

Yamimoon
12-17-2010, 06:33 AM
I am sorry, but I just got off of work, an am to tired to post! I will get it up in the morning. Again sorry about that.

Wattz
12-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Sweet deal Belnazar, I could always write up an in depth comment thing and send it to you in a PM if you'd like? I'm not sure how helpful it'll be, but I do love giving people feedback, and I love receiving feedback as well, so any returned thoughts or comments are always appreciated.

Awesome stuff, I'll be writing up a post today or tonight! I'll be jumping right into the alternate world, one created from Zilane's own mind.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2010, 10:04 PM
How are we going to swing the whole being unable to kill heartless thing?

Wattz
12-17-2010, 10:18 PM
What it'll be is that the heartless will only manage to snuff out those with the weakest hearts, or at least it'll be implied to give room for the others to come back in. The strongest hearts will fight through it, and will manage to end up in Zilane's world. Zilane thinks that all of them are too weak to make it through because they all hold some affiliation with the light.

Zilane will have captured the Keyblade Masters because their hearts are too strong and he can't seem to snuff it out. Later down the line, the characters might figure out they're there and then try to rescue them or something.... Admittedly I'm still trying to work things out, but I'm hoping that I can make something cohesive as we go along. A bit of a failure, I know, I apologize XD. Think of it as an experiment!

I was also just thinking that it would be interesting if the worlds from which the characters originate appeared in this world as some kind of twisted projection, so it would bring in some more personal character development.

Thoughts, comments, objections, all appreciated XD.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Does that mean we have to make up worlds for our chars?

And you still have no need to apologize if it wasn't for you this would be dead.

Wattz
12-17-2010, 10:40 PM
It's not definitive yet, but if everyone's on board for it and wants to create worlds for their characters, everyone is more than welcome to.

If enough people want to create worlds for their characters, we'll go through with it.

OR, people could always potentially use premade worlds. It'd be better if we didn't have everyone flock to one like Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, but if anyone was opposed to creating a world, then that is always another option.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2010, 11:30 PM
I like both those ideas myself, but maybe using a premade world like Topsy-Turvy Town, Twilight Town, The Island in the first game whose name I can't remember and such would lessen the amount of clutter.

Wattz
12-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Topsy-Turvy Town? I don't think I've heard of that? Or was that just made up on the spot? XD

And also, I've decided to keep Alaric in, since the tournament thing has been shot and there's no need to judge anymore. Plus keeping her in makes it easier to illustrate scenarios and stuff.

SikstaSlathalin
12-17-2010, 11:37 PM
XD That wasn't the name of the town in KHI? Or was that Traverse Town or something?

Wattz
12-18-2010, 12:17 AM
XD Yup! It's Traverse Town.

Post up! Didn't want to leave ya'll hangin'!

The Imposter
12-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Has all the combatants been transported to the same locale?

Just want to be clear before I make my post.

Wattz
12-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Yup, within the same vicinity =D.

Belnazar
12-19-2010, 11:34 AM
cool cool, yeah sorry for being late to this, had to catch a flight down to tasmania for the christmas holidays, ready to go now!

Wattz
12-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Hello, all! Just so you'll all aware, I'll be moving the RP forward sometime tonight. Gotta take care of other things first, but I'll have something up *yuppers*.

SikstaSlathalin
12-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Coolness.

Belnazar
12-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Ok cool, ill be waiting for that.

Wattz
12-24-2010, 02:44 AM
Mmkay, so I think now is a good time for a big old brawl against Zilane *yuppers*. Be prepared to get your asses kicked, but don't hold back! This battle won't be won nor will it be lost, but it should be an event that established a goal for all the wannabe Keyblade bearers to seek out the four missing Masters. Some may want to oblige and find them, others may simply want to find a way out, but it sets a path and a reason for them all to keep roaming other than just to escape.

And as usual, all ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Collaborate, collaborate! XD

SikstaSlathalin
12-24-2010, 02:51 AM
Will we fight with our present weapons?

Wattz
12-24-2010, 03:43 AM
Yup, keyblades will come later in the game.

SikstaSlathalin
12-24-2010, 03:53 AM
Coolness

Belnazar
12-24-2010, 05:42 AM
sweetness I made a post, the italics in my posts represents the flashbacks, which are central to my characters situation and motivation. I might be overplaying how physically weak my character is, but not every hero can be a perfect specimen, or even terribly brave.

SikstaSlathalin
12-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Wow I never noticed how much I jacked up Maxi powers before today. She's been using the Burning Heart power not the Soul of Fire one. Sorry for any confusion everyone, and I hope my present post wasn't too over the top.

Yamimoon
12-24-2010, 06:14 PM
I will be getting my post up sometime today, I hope. I am heading to my cousins house for christmass eve. So I will se what I can do.

Belnazar
12-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Nice post Siksta, I never considered dimension darkness to be much of a barrier, but I figure that with the fire power you added it could work like that. Its good to see this RP moving again!

Wattz
12-31-2010, 01:05 AM
Greetings, all! Hope you're having a wonderful end of the year and all that XD.

I hope to be making a post sometime tonight or tomorrow, just a heads up. I'm sorry for moving along without you making a post, StormWolf, but I reckon that there's still plenty of room for you to jump in, especially with a beast like Auron. *yuppers* If you're just waiting for an opening, give me a heads up and I can do my best to accommodate your character's situation or what have you XD.

EDIT:

Gaaah, I'm sorry it's not up yet >_<. I should stop setting definite deadlines. Guess I'm having a harder time thinking up the next part than I thought. I will, however, have it up sometime this week, I can promise that.

Happy New Years, all!

Quodd
01-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Heh, I've been away a little bit due to work\holiday down in Tassie!!! And while still technically in Tassie I now have access to my computer. Anyway if possible I'd like to rejoin obviously so I'll have a catch up read in IC and see if there is anyway for me to pop back in, from what I've read here it might be possible...

Wattz
01-06-2011, 02:58 AM
Awesome! Nice to see you again, Quodd! Yes, yes, it's very possible for anyone to catch up.

Basically, you can catch up on the reading, just to get a little idea of the way it's swung around, then make your character appear at any time in the alternate world of Zilane's. A big, loud entrance is preferred, I'd say XD. Don't be afraid to shake shit up. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

SikstaSlathalin
01-06-2011, 03:13 AM
If this picks up I wont be around this weekend so if anything big happens just tag Maxi along.

Wattz
01-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Whooooo, posted! Keeping the fight going a little bit longer, just because I feel it would be anticlimactic to end it now.

Yeah... I took forever T__T. I apologize.

The Imposter
01-18-2011, 09:14 PM
I realize that I need to get a post up in the IC and am committed to doing so before the week is out, I'm just trying to finish some course work and I've been distracted by the new Xbox 360 I indulged in.

Yamimoon
01-18-2011, 09:51 PM
I will be getting my post up tonight!!

Wattz
01-19-2011, 01:42 AM
Not a problem guys! I figure it's alright if this RP progresses at a slowish rate, so if you ever feel rushed, don't worry about it XD. Shit, I know I've taken my sweet time getting a post up in it, for sure .__.

Yamimoon
01-19-2011, 05:08 AM
Well my post is up!!

Belnazar
01-20-2011, 11:50 PM
Yeah a slowish pace is fine Wattz, just as long as it doesnt slow to a crawl and fall into the abyss yeah? Anyway, I need to see whats gonna happen here, down for the count already.

Wattz
01-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Indeed, Belnazar, indeed. We're just waiting for one more post, then I'll post afterwards, hopefully in a way that makes the fight a little more progressive.

The Imposter
01-24-2011, 02:44 PM
I got my post up, I think that completes the cycle right? Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

SikstaSlathalin
01-28-2011, 06:50 AM
Working on another post now.

The Imposter
02-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Quick question for my next post. Zilane is pretty much pulling the ground from beneath our feet right?

Wattz
02-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Yup! I figured that would make it difficult to run, but it's an opening nonetheless. But I'm also trying to think of a way to get them all away from the location itself so Zilane doesn't run the hell after them.

... If you haven't noticed, I am pulling most of this out of my ass >________<. And I apologize for that XD.

Wattz
02-16-2011, 04:27 AM
(Sorry for the double post.)

Hey all! Just letting you know I haven't abandoned this RP. I can continue, but Yamimoon has yet to post.

Yami, would you be alright with us going forward? There would be plenty of time to catch up.

The Imposter
02-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Yay! When I first saw that Wattz had posted in my User CP I instantly thought it was a sorry all I'm dropping this rp post some glad it wasn't

Yamimoon
02-17-2011, 05:27 AM
Sorry for taking so long!! School, and work is killing me right now. I will make sure to post more offen!!

Wattz
02-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Don't worry about it, Yami! School/work does that to the best of us x___x. Good to see you around! =D

Wattz
02-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Sorry for the double post >__<.

Alright everybody, trying to get the ball rolling... somewhere XD. The arcane energy sent out by Zilane reacted negatively with the surrounding area. It fused with everyone's minds to send them into a world of great importance to them, though it's only a projection of the worlds. Feel free to get sentimental or what you will. The worlds will bleed together through everyone's subconscious, meaning that the characters can literally walk from one world into the mind of another. This is an attempt to get the characters more connected to one another.

Zilane is off moping in the emo corner trying to recooperate from his failure. He'll come back another time stronger than ever, and there's a good chance he'll be kicking some major ass. Be prepared for possible defeat!

Any and all input is appreciated. If you have any ideas, please do express them! They are welcome here!

SikstaSlathalin
02-20-2011, 01:58 AM
I'll work on a post soon.

Belnazar
02-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Post is up, I had this idea a while ago, and wondered if it would work, figure ill give it a go and see how it turns out eh.

Yamimoon
03-01-2011, 06:13 AM
I am working on my post. I am still working out a few kinks in how I want this to work out.

Yamimoon
03-06-2011, 03:58 PM
My post is up!!

(Sorry for the double post!)

Ushima
03-12-2011, 04:07 AM
ok accepted

The Imposter
03-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Ummm....wha?

Anyways where is W at?....or who are we waiting on?

Wattz
03-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Sorry I haven't been doing much. I know I keep saying this, but now I've REALLY been caught up in my finals and a myriad of other things. My last final is tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll be able to assess the situation after it's all said and done.

Belnazar
03-16-2011, 02:44 AM
No rush from me

Yamimoon
03-16-2011, 03:39 AM
I am in no rush!! I am in school as well and know how hard it is to post sme times!