PDA

View Full Version : War of the Gods.

Aureyon
10-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Yes you have heard the story of how the Olympians destroyed the titans and the titans were banished to serve in different ways for the gods. Atlas holds up the sky and heavens, Kronos suffers in Tartarus, Oceanus deep with in the ocean, Hyperion trapped in a cage under the sea his light forever extinguished. Yes im sure you could guess that these titans should be able to break free of their prisons and seek their revenge on the Olympians who forced them to their prisons. But, What if when the titans break out the gods are already fighting amongst themselves. Then the Titans would only have to sit back and watch the gods destroy one another. The Only Sane one seems to be Athena, but she is powerless without the other gods with her so the titans have nothing to fear. But, the Titans forgot one little issue, Demi-Gods. Yes the children of the olympians and mortals are on olympus with their parents. The Children see no reason to fight with each other but then that could be their mortal blood telling them to be rational. The Demi-Gods will have to either face the titans on their own or get their Stubborn parents to stop fighting and save the western world from pure destruction. What will happen?...

Rules:
I.Romance encouraged.Just keep it to a fairly appropriate degree.
II. There will be no Children of Hades, Zeus or Poseidon.
III. No one is invincible and since we are half mortal we can be harmed and killed.
IV. We are all living on Olympus and have been training with each other for years. But we have never met our mortal parent.
V. I would like to have an even amount of genders if possible.
VI. The Titans shall be controlled by me and the gods are controlled by you. ( only one god per person, and to avoid confusion you may control a minor god as well)

The correct Way to set up your Profile:

Name:
Biography: ( powers,what you think of the gods fighting, etc.)
Main Weapon(s) you use

Vampirequeen
10-30-2010, 03:35 PM
This looks interesting. I think I'll join. What info do we need for our characters?

Aureyon
10-30-2010, 03:43 PM
William Jones
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Biography: William can only remember back to when he was a child and his father came to take him to Olympus to train. He has been here for Sixteen years of his life. He is a master Archer but has many faults. He loves his aunt Artemis and would do anything she asked of him.. If she owuld ask it anyway. He can see no sense in the Olympians fighting and hates it very much. Especially His father fighting with Ares all the time it becomes quite annoying. He had only lived with his mother for 4 years before a man had come to him at his school and told him that he was a demi-god and was the son of Apollo. He was constantly sensing evil things but just thought it was a special gift he had. He also had perfect scores in archery in middle school and his teachers gave him impossible tasks for a mortal to complete without being part god. He hadnt believed in the gods until he had seen them and had always wondered why his eyes were the color of the sun and why he could stare at the sun and make the weather hotter and cooler by adjusting his mood.
Main Weapons:William uses only a bow given to him by his aunt Artemis and he uses golden arrows that light on fire when he says fire in ancient greek. He is only used to the bow and has never fought with a sword nor does he wishe to. His bow is as white as the moon and glows a slight foggy color when the moonlight reaches the wood.
Appearance:
William is 5ft 10in and he has golden hair that falls to his ears. He wears a white toga like his father on olympus but when he goes to battle he wears a tight fitting golden leather armor. He hasnt ever worn a helmet and he has his own flying chariot. His eyes are a bright gold as well.

Aureyon
10-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Just your basic info i will edit into under the rules..

Vampirequeen
10-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Thanks!

Aureyon
10-30-2010, 03:54 PM
your welcome and it has been posted lol

Dart
10-31-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm interested :)

I would like my character to be a son of Athena? Is that possible?

Also, i would like to know if you will be controlling the titans and gods.

Yoruyonaka
11-03-2010, 09:03 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) or put your RP in The Spotlight (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=306170#post306170) to help attract players?

That_Guy
11-04-2010, 01:06 AM
I like this, I'd be really interested in joining.

Sool777
11-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Interesting RP. I hope this Char. sheet is alright. Just tell me if i should change anything.

Name: Jake Smith
Olympian Parent: Ares

Biography: From birth to the age of 12 Jake lived a perfectly normal life with his mother and step dad. Living in a fairly wealthy family Jake had pretty much all he wanted, except he never got to go "explore the wilderness" like he had always wanted to. Jake's stepfather was a businessman and had a hobby of making custom knives and blades. Jake would often help out in the processes and developed a special art of selecting and using the blades his stepfather made. At the age of 15 a man appeared on their doorstep claiming to be his father. He was a scary looking man standing at 6 foot 6 inches and carried many blades and a greek shield on his back. He claimed he would take Jake to Olympus where he would train to become a warrior, just like him. He told Jake that his name was Ares. Jake took a gamble and ran away with the man, his mother and stepfather both supported him, although not approving his decision.

Main Weapon(s): A one and a half handed sword made for him by his stepfather for his 14th birthday present. Jake didn't know it at the time but he helped make the sword by selecting the right metals, strangely he decided to add a streak of a bronze he found to the mix. Instead of weakening the blade as Jake's stepfather predicted it actually made it stronger.

Appearance: Standing at 5'11 Jake is not short. He has black hair and black (very brown) eyes and has a muscular build with broad shoulders. A scar runs down his left arm where he dropped a molten knife and it had cut and burned him.

Aureyon
11-05-2010, 01:52 AM
Okay i will be initiating attacks from the titans and i will not be controlling the gods. We each are allowed to choose one god to control but it will take a while for the gods to stop arguing with each other because they are all stubborn, that is all of them except Athena she is the rational one.. @ All

And yes you may be the son of Athena @ Dart

Your Character sheet is perfect @ Sool777

But anyone can join if your interested @ all

AeRaShin
11-05-2010, 02:13 AM
Oh! I love these rps! :D
Could I have two characters?

Name: Sophia Bentley
Olympian Parent: Artemis
Biography: Sophia was raised somewhat averagely. She grew up knowing her mother was a Goddess, but other than that, she felt normal. Her and her father frequently went on hunting trips and she enjoyed her simple life. Her only difficulties began when her mother took her away to train in Olympus. She didn't mind, seeing as it would make her stronger, but she would miss the simplicities she had before. While in Olympus she discovered her power of healing, but hasn't quite figured it out yet. She is very proud and somewhat arrogant, and love creeps her out. Sophia feels the war between the Gods is not worth the effort. She loves her mother, but doesn't support her idea of war. Sophia merely wishes to lead a simple life. Well, as simple as Demi-God can get at least.
Main Weapon(s): Bow/Arrows and a Long Sword

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae107/MirrorTwin7/possible%20book%20images/Vampire_Huntress_Legends.jpg

Aureyon
11-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Oh cool we are cousins lol

and sure you can have two characters i really dont have any limit except no more than three.

Hello ???

Dart
11-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Thank you :)
http://www.sugarscape.com/userfiles/cera.jpg
Name: Alex Moore
Olympian Parent: Athena
Biography: His combative powers are minimal, as most of his training was to avoid conflict. His powers are an amazing ability to absorb knowledge, and also a great capacity of insight to others. Anything he hears or reads he can remember, and in a conversation he can often perceive another thoughts and motives. Most of his "training" was actually studying. And so his combat skills are among the lowest, but he is incredibly intelligent and wise and knows a great deal about a great number of things. He is very loyal to his mother Athena, who he always respected greatly and will follow her lead and requests most of the time. While he does practice with a spear, he is completely unintimidating and largely incompetent with combat. Will more likely drop his weapon then actually score a hit.
Main Weapon(s) Spear

Aureyon
11-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Alrighty and now if you want we can start and see if it attracts the others who have joined to start and to attract other to join and play. What would you like to do?

Aureyon
11-05-2010, 03:01 AM
Well i will see you all tonight.

Akane_Aki
11-05-2010, 04:08 AM
Name: Danea Suvari
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Biography:
Danea can make any mortal man fall in love with her in a second or anyone like her that is her power from her mother, so growing up she was popular. Although she is quite and dont talk much if you get to know her you will learn she hates having men fall in love with her with no free will so she often avoid men and if one does fall head over heels for her she tries to convince them they only love her because of her power, which never works. She also is very graceful which makes her a great dancer and she is also a good singer. her grace makes her light on her feet and so she is stealthy and
Danea doesnt think much of the fighting amongst the gods since it didnt do much with her. Although she doesnt like her uncle (Apollo) and her aunt (Artemis) fighting with the others. She also knows her mom likes Ares so she often worries about him as well and her god husband hephaestus.
Danea didnt mind when her mom whisked her away knowing her whole life she was a demi-god. She didnt know how she was going to train or anything of the sort like the others since her mother didnt really have a power like Athena or Hera or even Artemis. But not liking her fake mortal life she listened to her mother and obeyed coming to Olympus.
Main Weapon(s): Her mother had her husband make her gold jewelry to put on her arms, wrists, neck, ears, and ankles that works as her mother girdle does or to compel people. (Cant compel gods, can kind of compel demi-gods but only for simple things and not for long EX. a artemis demi-god is about to shoot her with an arrow she can compel her to miss her)
http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/Setsuna_Hana_Lei/Roleplay%20Anime%20Girl/Angel9.jpg?t=1288926856

{If there is anything you wish for me to change let me know and i will fix it ASAP}

Aureyon
11-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Thanks for joining

Akane_Aki
11-06-2010, 05:09 PM
and as well as controlling my character i control Aphrodite right?

XxButterflyzxX
11-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Can I join? I'd like to join as the daughter of Hermes if that is okay.

Sool777
11-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Before i post in the IC im just wondering if this takes place in modern times? i.e 2010.

Aureyon
11-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Yes i am sorry i forgot to mention that.

Aureyon
11-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Yes anyone can join if they want.

and yes you may control aphrodite as i control apollo :)

Aedin
11-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Name: Sedric Klien
Olympian Parent: Artemis
Biography: Being son of the godess of the hunt, Sedric is blessed with uncanny accuracy with any given ranged weapon, and has rather exceptional grace when it comes to close quarters combat, as if fighting with the raw instinct and precision of a jungle cat. Given animalistic grace, power and agility. Before the war between the gods, Sedric -or Seth as he'd prefer- spent most of his days out in the wilderness, as his mother Artemis had instructed, learning the ways of animals. He enjoyed the company of those more primitive inhabitants of earth, finding that humans -and even Gods- fight over the stupidest things, while animals purely protect themselves and their territory. Usually calm (overly so at times), he is slow to anger unless threatened himself, or if the wilds are endangered. This war between the Gods, petty squabbling in his eyes.
Main Weapons: Bow and arrow, two scimitars. His arrows are often tipped with poison, if the target is not an animal, a powerful and deadly toxin capable of freezing men where they stand. The blades, wikedly curved for the perfect and precise cut.
Appearance: Sedric is a tanned skin male, standing at about 5'11'' with long black hair that reaches just a bit past his shoulders (often up in a ponytail) His eyes, a bright and eerie, if not brilliant shade of emerald, seem to glow when anger does find him. His frame is a bit small, compact and lean muscle hiden under a scrawny facade. His attire consists of more average, mortal clothing; though going into battle he clads himself in banded leather and a cloak made from a large wolf's hide.

just lemme know if I need to edit : 3

Aureyon
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Nope your all good,thanks for joining :)

AeRaShin
11-12-2010, 03:05 AM
Yay! We're siblings... I wonder if that's a good thing or bad? Haha.

Aedin
11-12-2010, 10:48 PM
:D Who knows~ should be fun, either way.

TheDude
11-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Is it still open?
this sounds like fun :)

Aureyon
11-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Yea its still open

AeRaShin
11-14-2010, 10:36 PM
I will be gone for a short while. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I expect to be back in a week or so. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Fenix
11-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Name: Keric Beltis
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Biography: Keric was the son of the Messenger of the gods, and as such, definitely took after his father. Skilled with dexterity, cunning, lightfootedness, and a knack for thievery, Keric also has a very firm command of language and wordsmithing and can therefore be very manipulative (when he so chooses). His mortal mother was a lady of ill repute and also relied on her skill with words and the art of seduction. Despite his mother's reputation and stature in society, they were fairly well-to-do and were provided for (by his mother's customers, more often than not). Keric never knew his father until one evening led to a very interesting encounter...
Keric was on a mission one day to steal a bracelet from a rich merchant, for his mother. The bracelet was rumored to have belonged to the Egyptian Queen Nefertiti and supposedly had the power to make any man bend to the wearer's will. He snuck in under cover of night and mere seconds before he seized the bracelet... it vanished. Keric heard laughter in the shadows behind him. "Too slow! Too slow!" the voice mocked him. Keric saw the bracelet sitting on a table a few feet away and went for it- only to have it vanish again. "Hahaha! Too slow! Too slow!" A gust of wind blew by him, producing a whiff of fragrant jasmine and cinnamon. Keric located the bracelet resting on a cushion and slowly approached it. But instead of reaching for it, he drove his fist into the air directly above the bracelet, feeling it impact with something solid. A man materialized as he fell out of the air, falling with the sound of numerous wings flapping. As the man rose to his feet, Keric noticed he wore winged sandals. The man identified himself as his father, Hermes, who had been drawn to his mother several years ago, even venturing that the mortal's beauty might have rivaled that of Aphrodite. He told Keric of Mount Olympus and all that it could give Keric, all that it held to promise him. Keric agreed...

"Your greatest weapons are your mind and body. Never forget that."

Those were the last words he ever heard from his father.

Main Weapon(s): Being more dexterious than his peers, Keric knew from early on he had a thing with throwing knives. Using the weekly allowance his mother gave him from her spoils of war (during that period of time, most of the soldiers were returning home, so you can guess), he had numerous knives crafted for him. He was pretty good, he had to admit, and he had his favorites. He sported a total of seven knives altogether- for some reason his favorite number. Keric also knew how to use a bow, though he loathed the weapon in general due to his finding it cumbersome and difficult to wield.

Appearance: Lean and muscular, mostly from long nights dashing across rooftops and swinging from rafters, crouching in shadows and balancing on boats. He has short light brownish hair and vibrant green eyes. He has a cut on his face beginning above his right eye and ending just below it in the middle of his cheek. The cut resulted from a throwing knife accident (when he was still learning) and for some reason never fully healed or scarred over. Sometimes it is nothing more than an inconvenience, other times its constant nagging sting results in his severe irritation.

Aureyon
11-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Cool Accepted

AeRaShin
11-30-2010, 01:09 AM
I'm back, but it seems I've a lot to catch up on.
Haha, I work on getting a post up tomorrow. :)

Dart
11-30-2010, 06:19 AM
Um.. oops. Sorta didn't know the IC was up. Must have missed it. Would it be strange to jump in all of a sudden? I still have to read it though so, guess i'll do that before i decide. ... Sorry...

AeRaShin
12-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Wow... I finally managed a post, and a long one too. Hope it doesn't kill anyone's eyes. I hate reading for some reason... or maybe I just hate reading to catch up. Is that weird?
Haha.