PDA

View Full Version : Death's Hand (Lets try this one more time!)

Evil Troy
10-27-2009, 03:56 AM
Plot

During the time of swords and crossbows Death's Hand was rising up from the underground, a group of deadly assassins led by a man only known as The Angel of Death. Only the best assassins in the land have the chance to join, and even then their chances are slim. You, however, are one of those few who have been sent an invitation, a piece of parchment that looks as if it were fit for a king. This is what you read.

Hello,

I have been watching you recently. I am impressed by your skills, and would like to give you an opportunity like none other, a chance to join Death's Hand. If you are interested follow the directions shown on the back. If you decide to refuse this offer well...I am sorry. Thank you for your time.

Angel of Death

After reading the short letter you follow the directions given of the back. This is where the story begins.

Rules

-This RP is rated R for blood, gore, sexual themes, and maybe some nudity.
- Me and Bliss are the GMs of this RP so what we say goes. Period. We will give three warnings if you break any rules. If you continue to break rules after that either me or Bliss will boot you from the RP.
- No one can play as The Angel of Death. I am the only one who will have control over him so don't ask if you can be him.
- If you read the rules type ~RF~ above your character sheet.
- All RPA rules apply.
- No playing other peoples characters (AKA: Bunnying). This can be the one rule that I may only give one warning.
- No godmodding or power playing your character.
- Romance is acceptable in this thread. Just remember RPA rules when doing any type of romance.
- Try to make your post at least one paragraph.
- Please try to keep the gender ratio even.
- Do not join if you cannot post at least twice a day.
- I know rules are boring, but we have them for a reason.
- Have fun!

Settings

- Underground base: An underground system of rooms and hallways hidden deep within the woods. The making of the structure looks almost as if it was an abandoned military base. The inside of it is dark and cold a heaven to vampires.

- Forkar: The nearby city to the base. Here the Kings castle rests, and anything from a pub to a school can be found here.

- Forkar Castle: Home to King Forkar, and crawling with guards. This is where Death Hand's gets most of its jobs.

- Avery: A small town located west of Forkar. Avery is where most of the upper class people live. This is also a place where Death's Hand receives jobs.

- Johan: A small peasant village located to the south of Forkar. Johan consists mostly of small homes and farmlands.

- Amen: A bandit outpost located to the east of Forkar. Here outcasts, thieves, outlaws, pirates, and anyone of the like live.

- Forkar Forest: A forest located to the north of Forkar. In these deep dark woods any type of creature can be found, from wolves to werewolves. This is also the forest which Death's Hand is located in.

NPCs

Royal Guards: Guards which are found only in Forkar castle.
The middleclass: Any person within the Forkar. These people can vary from being greedy and cold to generous and caring.

Guards: These are basically the police of Forkar, Avery, and Johan.

The Upper-class: Anyone living in Avery. These people are wealthy, greedy, and snobbish.

The lower-class: Anyone living in Johan. These people have very little money but most are kind-hearted.

Bandits: This includes anyone that lives in Amen.

Creatures of the Forrest: Anything that lives in the forest.

Races

These are races you can choose from for your character.
Human: Standing anywhere from 5 to 6 feet humans make up the majority of the population.

Demon: A dark being who can take on the shape of a human. No one really knows what their true purpose is for.

Vampire: The creature of the night. These creatures lurk in the shadows waiting on their next victim.

Hybrid: A humanoid that is fused with an animal. It is unsure of where these people are actually found.

Including those from the above list here is a list of all the races of the NCPs.

Dwarf: A small humanoid who is well adapt in mining and smithing.

Werewolf: These are deadly creatures which roam the forest of Forkar. They only have one form, a humanoid wolf.

Fairies: These little winged creatures inhabit the forest. They are hard to find but very friendly.

Dark fairies: Basically evil fairies.

Dragons: Intelligent creatures that can fly and breathe fire. Even though that have the inability to speak they still have the power to communicate through telepathy.

Character Sheet

- Username:
- Name:
- Race:
- Looks: (anime pics preferred)
- Powers:
- Weapon: (No guns)
- Personality:
- History:
- Other:

Accepted Characters

1. Angel of Death - Angelicwarrior
2. Reaper Crow - Angelicwarrior
3. Eve Valetta - Lady of Shallot
4. Geru Takaru - Splicer407
5. Malcom "Blaze" Kannagi - Excalibur
6. Alice G. Ditrich - -Miyavi-
7. Xylian ‘Sercy’ Zenomein - Tytun

Side Notes
Depending on how the RP goes I may make it to were you can make characters who are guards, townspeople, bandits, etc.

Also when you start you don't have to start out at the base. You may start your character out when they first receive the letter or on their way to the base. Actually I would prefer you do it this way.

Evil Troy
10-27-2009, 03:58 AM
- Username: Angelicwarrior

- Name: Angel of Death

- Race: Unknown

- Looks:
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss269/Hottskill/RPG/FADeMidnightCloak.jpg
He wears a mask that looks like this.
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss269/Hottskill/RPG/Mask.jpg

- Powers: Unknown

- Weapon: Unkown

- Personality: No one knows what his real personality is like. What they do know however is that he is serious and doesn't take kindly to disrespect.

- History: No one knows his history before he became an assassin. No one even knows what he truly looks like. All that is known is that he is the most feared assassin in all the land. He has killed a countless number of people, and thus been give the name Angel of Death.

- Other: Don't make him mad.

Evil Troy
10-27-2009, 04:00 AM
- Username: Angelicwarrior

- Name: Reaper Crow

- Race: Vampire

- Looks:
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss269/Hottskill/RPG/animeboy.jpg

- Powers: Can see in the dark, can cause the surrounding area to become pitch black, and knows some fire spells. Reaper is also unmatched with a katana.

- Weapon: Katana and throwing knifes

- Personality: Serious and cold. Reaper is your typical assassin. But even still he when it comes to it Reaper is an excellent "actor".

- History: Not much is really known about Reaper before he became an assassin. But what is known is that he knows what he is doing and that he can get the job done.

- Other: Has a thing for pretty girls.

Note: Please have your characters history longer than mine. I have mine like this for a reason.

SteinIsWatching
10-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Username: SteinIsWatching
Name: Sokia
Race: Vampire
Looks: http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo102/J-C-F/3t58.jpg
Powers: Controling the Shadows also she's able to read minds and vanish into the shadows
Weapon: None
Personality: Outgoing quiet at sometimes not like most vampires she doesn't crave blood but she will occasionally feed.
History: When she was younger her parents left her for fear that they would end up dead before the night was over. Sokia didn't understand why though it was all a mystery to her. Now Sokia lives by herself waiting for them to return home.
Other: She's in search for love

rabbit
10-28-2009, 01:32 AM
:D Yaaaay~

Eve Valetta
Female
http://i39.tinypic.com/10famm9.jpg
Human
She has the gift of Sight (glimpses of the future) and the ability to feel and slightly influence others feelings.
Rapier, daggers (blades in general), bow & arrows, and learning whips
She is the first child and eldest daughter of the king and the most inconvenient. Her father educated her well, and probably too well; she's intelligent, smart-mouthed and has what some in the past, has called Sight, which makes her more than a little focused on the here-and-now. She has lived a privileged, but extremely sheltered life and since she turned eighteen she's taken to sneaking out of the castle and disappearing for weeks at a time to travel and do God knows what else. She's been horseback riding since birth and is better than most of her father's knights, many of whom are "fans" of her.

nonangelic92
10-28-2009, 02:31 AM
Username: nonangelic92
Name: Audrey
Race: Vampire
Looks:
http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/4fe4557a897b6baf80aee155722928a21247947731_full.pn g
Powers: Able to manipulate and cast illusions in people's minds and can control nature
Weapon: Da Dao Sword
Personality: Even though she maybe an assassin, and a vampire, she is witty, sarcastic, funny, only serious when the sitation calls for it, can be "cold-hearted" when she wants to be
History: Born into a world of pain and despair, life wasn't easy for Audrey. Both her parents died due to a pandemic, causing her to be left alone in a cruel, dark world. Until one day, a "kind young" woman offered Audrey help, and she gladly accepted it. Since immortality has its effects, Audrey has loved few yet killed many.
Other: Looking for her place in the world.

mcstringer
10-28-2009, 05:14 AM
~RF~
- Username:Excalibur
- Name:Malcom "Blaze" Kannagi
- Race: Human, Seirei Jutsushi (Spirit Art Users), En-jutsushi(Fire Art User)
- Looks:http://images.gfxartist.com/images/ArtworkItem/full/73878.jpg
- Powers: Control flame spirits to either control flame itself or mesh them together in a pattern to create an entity
- Weapon: Enriaha-an entity weapon that can be sommoned by any heir to the family title of Soushu(Family Head). It appears as it wants in each heir. In Malcom it appears as a Double hook with chain weapon.
- Personality: Calm when he needs to be but highly aggressive whe afronted. Loves to be the sarcastic asshole and is friendly to only his closest allies.
- History: Generations of training and experience made the Kannagi name a power to be reckoned with in the circle of Spirit Art Users. The Kannagi family puposely revealed itself and its arts to the world in order to further garish their repution and the other families soon followed not to be out done.

Malcom was born into this lifestyle and fought amongst his blood realitives at a young age to become a named heir to the family. He has a reputation for being ruthlessly quick, but not exactly very sutle. When all of the named heirs' fame grew enough, the Soushu gathered them into his quarters to declare the Sounen Fight. It is a quest to kill all until the last heir is standing, become Soushu, and gain the right to use the Sounen, or God's Flame. When each heir is defeated the victor gains more power and the loser's Enriaha form. It is of course supposed to be a one-on-one kind of deal, but some of the heirs do not play that way, and some have managed to learn a corrupted weaker form of the Sounen skill. Malcom has not seen any of his fellow heirs recently, but he feels that is about to change.
- Other:Yes I borrowed alot from Kaze no stigma. Bite me.

Evil Troy
10-28-2009, 05:41 AM
Okay first off Stein your character looks good. The only thing I ask is that you change the picture for your character. Bliss and I both agree on the fact that it just doesn't really say vampire or assassin. But other than that you are accepted!

Nonangelic could you also do the same? Also could you please change your history? Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but Death's Hand is set in a "World" if you know what I mean. So Alexander and Greece and such do not even exist. Lastly the fact that your character will kill a human as an assassin yet they won't drink their blood is kinda contradictory to me and Bliss. So please either change that or just choose a different race.

Once you guys get that stuff fixed just let us know.

Also could we get some guys in here?

mcstringer
10-28-2009, 07:18 AM
*Poke Poke

Hey, is my charie chopped liver?

Evil Troy
10-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Haha sorry about ignoring you Ex. I was typing out my post when you posted so I didn't see that your sheet was up.

As for you character sheet, I think it looks good but I'm gonna let Bliss take a look at it as well before accepting it.

SteinIsWatching
10-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Okay first off Stein your character looks good. The only thing I ask is that you change the picture for your character. Bliss and I both agree on the fact that it just doesn't really say vampire or assassin. But other than that you are accepted!

Nonangelic could you also do the same? Also could you please change your history? Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but Death's Hand is set in a "World" if you know what I mean. So Alexander and Greece and such do not even exist. Lastly the fact that your character will kill a human as an assassin yet they won't drink their blood is kinda contradictory to me and Bliss. So please either change that or just choose a different race.

Once you guys get that stuff fixed just let us know.

Also could we get some guys in here?

I could do that for ya no problem

GraftRaven
10-28-2009, 09:57 PM
~RF~

- Username: splicer407

- Name: Geru Takaru

- Race: Hybrid

- Looks: http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6500/nekoguyapple.png

- Powers: Telekenisis, extremely quick reflexes, sight in the dark (seems to be popular), extremely gifted with clockwork.

- Weapon: two gauntlets mounted with extending blades almost 2 feet long and powered by clockwork (think Assassin's Creed). He also uses any spare knives and such he might find lying around.

- Personality:He's quick, sharp, and possibly too cheery for an assassin.

- History: Geru is the son of a clockmaker, a clockmaker who was falsely mistaken for a thief and a rebel. The imperial guards killed him, and Geru ran off to Amen as he never knew his mother. Once there he proved to be valuable because of his swift and precise style of assassination.

- Other: He's very athletic, and loves to use explosives and such in his attacks. He's also been looking for a way to repeatedly fire crossbow bolts from his gauntlets, he's almost there but can't quite get the design small enough for his liking. I'd also like to add (now that i think about it) that he does not wear shoes and is digitigrade (walks on his toes)

Sorry this took so long, but i'm really glad to see this back up ^_^

rabbit
10-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Ex, yours looks great. :]

Non, please put your picture in a spoiler. I'd do it for you, but I can't. ee; -Used to be able to.-

Also, Stein, you still need to change your picture, so it is still pending! Won't be accepted until you do!

mcstringer
10-29-2009, 12:32 AM
WOOOHHOOOO!!!!

rabbit
10-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Oh! Splicer! So glad you are joining us again! Yours looks good to me!

mcstringer
10-29-2009, 04:00 AM
You know AW, I think you have the fastest recruitment ever.
So, all we are waiting for is Stein to change the pic and we are rockin'.

Evil Troy
10-29-2009, 06:05 AM
-Blinks looking around at everyone.- How the? Okay seriously how does this always fill up so fast? -Sighs, dipping his head- Man I wish Welcome to Paradise had this many people wanting to join.

Anyway!

Haha okay I honestly didn't know who you were Splicer until I read you CS. You're Avatar change threw me off haha. But anyways, accepted of course.

GraftRaven
10-29-2009, 10:45 AM
wow, i didn't think it would throw people off that much xD

and yay i got in again ^_^

mcstringer
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
It was the same thing just a different pose. He was that hybrid last time, too.

rabbit
10-30-2009, 12:32 AM
He meant his avatar, Ex, not the picture. xD

mcstringer
10-30-2009, 12:59 AM
OOHH

*Faceplam*

GraftRaven
10-30-2009, 01:11 AM
and its actually the exact same picture xD

rabbit
10-30-2009, 02:01 AM
Rotfl. -pats Ex's head.- It's ok.

nonangelic92
10-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Hey Mr. GM and Ms. GM is my character accepted now?

Evil Troy
10-30-2009, 03:27 AM
Nonangelic I'm sorry but we just don't think that you are suitable for this roleplay and thus we must decline your character sheet.

nonangelic92
10-30-2009, 03:33 AM
Yeah okay thats kool may I ask why?

Evil Troy
10-30-2009, 03:45 AM
Well, again we just don't feel that you are suitable for THIS roleplay.

nonangelic92
10-30-2009, 03:47 AM
that's fine but maybe you should be specfic on what type of person you want for THIS roleplay

And sry if I seem edgy I just had a bad day today, not that I'm taking it out on you

rabbit
11-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Hmn. Anyways. We're still accepting more characters!

mcstringer
11-02-2009, 12:32 AM
*humming to White Stripes as he waits*

GraftRaven
11-02-2009, 01:08 AM
ooh, good choice! which song?

mcstringer
11-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Seven Nation Army and Hardest Button to Button

Evil Troy
11-04-2009, 03:48 AM
ONE MORE PERSON NEEDED! IS ANYONE INTERESTED!?

Ankolyste
11-05-2009, 01:42 AM
ME!! *bounces*

Evil Troy
11-05-2009, 02:11 AM
HAZZAH! Once you get your character sheet up and approved we'll be ready to roll!

Ankolyste
11-05-2009, 03:20 AM
- Username: Miyavi

- Name: Alice G. Ditrich

- Race: Hybrid Anthro

- Looks:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/Canline.jpg
No wings

- Powers: Teleportation (to an extent of course), Healing powers (which includes lethal doses), and acute hearing.

- Weapon: Ten Throwing needles she keeps strapped to her calves and a rigged dagger she usually dips in a lethal poison.

- Personality: Alice is the quiet type. She is the kind of person who is usually in the room and you would never know until she got up to leave. She is over observational and is quite intellectual as well. She isnt too quick to temper and is all about the job when it comes down to it.

- History: Alice had a rough child hood. Being born from two half anthros she developed genes they didnt have. Her parents were of human body with animal extremities, Alice however was born fully furred. Her parents didnt mind, she was loved by them everyday of course. But the other families werent so compassionate.

By the time Alice was 10, her mom died and her father had given her up. Having no friends Alice walked the streets and made for herself. She wore a long trench coat and a hood which covered her 'different' features. Having no communication with others she remained silent for many years, only speaking at absolutely necessary times.

By the time she was 16 she was reunited with her father, although the 6 lonely years had changed her forever. From him she learned the medical expertise she now knows, which includes healing and bandaging as well as how the human body works...and how it can easily be taken down. This talent along with her needle crafting and ultimate aim were her ticket to being noticed for something other than her appearance.

- Other: ------

Sorry it took a while. Look it over. =3

Evil Troy
11-05-2009, 03:53 AM
-Nods- It looks good. Accepted!

All right now that we have everyone we can start! I'll have the IC up and running tomorrow!

mcstringer
11-05-2009, 05:37 AM
WHOOOPP!

GraftRaven
11-06-2009, 12:20 AM
yay, it is always rather quick with this RP, isn't it? xD

rabbit
11-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Yep it is. Lol

GraftRaven
11-10-2009, 04:22 PM
i thought the IC was going up...

or is it under a different name O.O

mcstringer
11-10-2009, 06:16 PM
It is no where in sight.

Evil Troy
11-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Sorry it took so long guys but the IC is finally up and running.
Here is a link to it if anyone needs it.
http://74.220.215.108/~rolepla3/forum/showthread.php?p=26850#post26850

mcstringer
11-11-2009, 04:37 AM
WOOOHOOOO!

rabbit
11-11-2009, 04:46 AM
Lovin the enthusiasm, Ex! XD

mcstringer
11-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey Stein you picture is Ka-poot/broken.

rabbit
11-13-2009, 03:19 AM
Ex, you may want to re-read your post. xD Some errors, missing words, et cetera. Lol

rabbit
11-17-2009, 03:24 AM
Ok guys. We've hit a rock. I'm going to post, but we need one more character - a female, I believe, to keep the boy to girl ratio even. If someone would like to make a second character, that would be perfectly acceptable, or if someone else would like to join, it's first come, first considered - but the best character will get to be in it.

mcstringer
11-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Wow, we lost Stein. weird. That Female ain't going to be me. I find it weird for me to play the opposite sex.

GraftRaven
11-17-2009, 03:55 PM
not me either... i've never been comfortable playing a female character....

GraftRaven
11-17-2009, 10:35 PM
oh, and i'm sorry i have to do this but...

i'm trying to get opinions on This (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1247) so please take a look if you have time ^^

Tytun
11-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Hmm... I'm interested in this RP, yet you're asking for a female character. *thinks it over for a bit* I can attempt to play this opened female spot, but I don't know how well I'll do.

rabbit
11-18-2009, 02:19 AM
Said female doesn't have to be straight nor act like a typical girl, Ty. ;D Heck, your character could even change genders, if you like - a skinwalker or shapeshifter, who don't really have genders. :3

Tytun
11-18-2009, 04:47 AM
Good point, Bliss. I'll start working on something soon.

Tytun
11-18-2009, 05:27 AM
- Username: Tytun
- Name: Xylian ‘Sercy’ Zenomein
- Race: Demon
- Looks: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/Sarline455/Blonde%20Anime%20Girl/AnimeWithWhip.jpg
- Powers: Demonic powers involving strength and endurance, Can use her own blood to create demonic fire, Uses transformation to quickly blend in with the crowd.
- Weapon: Uses a demonic whip as her main weapon. The power behind the whip makes it as dangerous as a sword, allowing Sercy to slice through most materials with a simple touch. She also uses natural weapons if the need arises.
- Personality: Calm and collected, mostly silent around others.
- History: As far as the normalcies for demons go, Sercy is the typical one that usually comes to the plane of mortals to curb its boredom. With her natural demonic of transformation, it’s pretty much impossible to tell what her real age, shape, or even gender is. With a desire to cleanse this world from the so-called ‘evil’ mortals, Sercy became an assassin and hunted down those deemed as her targets. Within a few years of her work, she received a letter stating an invitation. Though she wasn’t exactly interested in joining up with more assassins, she found it would possibly be a better choice to go anyway.
- Other: It’s possible to get Sercy to reveal her real form, but only if you can gain that level of trust from her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

*sits here patiently while whistling a soft tune, waiting for someone to check on his profile*

rabbit
11-20-2009, 02:19 AM
Looks good, Tytun

Tytun
11-20-2009, 02:24 AM
Heh, thanks Bliss. I suppose I should wait for AngelicWarrior's input on it, though.

Evil Troy
11-20-2009, 02:26 AM
Looks good Ty, accepted!

Feel free to go and post in the IC.

Tytun
11-20-2009, 02:40 AM
*blinks blankly for a moment* Well... Okay, then. Wasn't expecting AW's answer so soon, heh. I shall do just that.

mcstringer
11-20-2009, 02:59 AM
Yah he can ninja you sometimes.

Tytun
11-20-2009, 03:07 AM
Heh, I see. >w>

Evil Troy
11-20-2009, 03:39 AM
I am very good at ninja'ing.

rabbit
11-20-2009, 03:40 AM
The Boss man is very good at ninja'ing. :3 Plus, I have him on IM. Quick contact. Ha.

Evil Troy
11-24-2009, 01:51 AM
Hey guys sorry for the delay but I'll try to have my post up ASAP.

rabbit
11-24-2009, 02:18 AM
Omg Scott. x_X; No more cam for you until you post.

mcstringer
11-24-2009, 04:46 AM
Wow, he posted quickly after that.

Ankolyste
11-24-2009, 05:00 AM
lol nice. xD

rabbit
11-25-2009, 05:46 AM
I know how to motivate my man. ;D And I mean that in a non-pervy way. >>; -Cough.-

Evil Troy
11-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Alright everyone I've been thinking, I've also discussed this with Bliss, but seeing how this is an RP about assassins I figured it would be best if this RP was moved to the mature section. Of course Bliss agrees with me on this so she has agreed to move it. So just to let you all know and to warn you, this RP will now be in the msture section and it will be rated R.

The reason for the rating are as follows:

1. Violence
2. Blood and gore
3. Laguage
4. Sexual themes if not some nudity

I've included the last one for the female characters of course. So if any of the female character, or male ones at that, feel like using their sex appeal feel free to do so.

Lastly, if any of you are not comfortable with this change please do not feel as if you are obligated to stay. I really don't want any of you to take part of something you are not comfortable with and if you leave me as I'm sure the rest of us will completely understand.

Thank you,
AW

GraftRaven
11-28-2009, 02:36 AM
sounds perfectly reasonable ^^

Cheshire
11-28-2009, 09:28 AM
This is still open, right? :O Well if it is, here's my character. If anything needs to be changed, I'll be happy to work on it. I tried to balance her powers by seeing what other people put down, but I still might have made her a little too powerful >>

Also since this is my first post outside of the intro forums, please lemme know if I did anything wrong XD
----------------

~RF~

- Username: Cheshire

- Name: Cheshire

- Age: 18 (in appearance, in age... who's to say? ... it's rude to ask a lady such things, you know :3)

- Race: Demon

- Looks: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7194/92af25dae376c9b71d04fc5.jpg

Cheshire normally appears in the form of a human girl with long white hair and bright red eyes, her skill is deathly pale and she has a vibrant red lipstick constantly on her lips. The fact that it seems to be a constant, and no one has ever observed her applying it, some may assume it's in fact a natural feature of her human form. She sometimes shapeshifts to disguise herself as a cat hybrid, though one with enough familiarity with the demons and hybrids and keen enough senses to spot the subtle differences in movement or scent may be able to tell her for what she is.

In her true form she appears much like your average house cat, except her fur is silky and snow white, with deep purple stripes running down it from neck to the tip of her tail, and her eyes are the same bright red as her human form.

She has a number of varying shades of the in between, in which she may sprout various cat-parts, such as ears, tails, claws, etc. Her fur pattern is a constant, and in any form in which fur is visible, she always has white fur on her head and ears, and white fur with purple stripes elsewhere.

- Powers: Preternatural reflexes, invisibility while she remains mostly still (she can still blink, speak, breath, etc.), the ability to correct herself while falling, as to almost always land on her feet, minor shapeshifting between her human form, her true demon form; that of a creature greatly resembling a house cat, or any number of shades in between, a human with cat ears, cat ears and a tail, a tail, an anthro cat, etc. She also possesses telepathic communication. (NOT mind reading, she can only hear your thoughts if you're trying to be heard.) She is also able to use night vision, but this is not a power in and of itself, but rather the result of her changing her eyes into cat eyes.

- Weapon: Cheshire wields twin daggers in melee combat, attacking from a distance with crossbow.

- Personality: Cheshire is... delightfully, blissfully, incurably insane. She's not violently insane, but rather... simply... not all there. She has a tendency to say things that may seem utterly arbitrary or utterly unrelated to the conversation at hand to those who don't understand the meaning behind her madness, though she appears perfectly lucid at other times, seemingly flowing between the two as if dancing to some melody only her ears can pick up. She seems to be a mostly benevolent creature to those she befriends, if still quite unpredictable in her madness. Oddly enough, she also holds a flirtatious streak when she finds someone cute.

- History:

Cheshire is the thing of local legends, a boogeymonster to scare the children into behaving, lest the cat snatch them from their cozy beds in the midst of night. Not a legend, nor a myth, as those would imply she was believed by even some to actually exist. Not that she at all minds this, there are certain distinct advantage to not existing.

Dancing in shadows, both literally and figuratively depending on her mood, Cheshire has killed in the past and continues to kill, for reasons some may wonder if even she knows. If pressed, if anyone believed her to exist enough to ask, she would likely answer that the faces wished to be free, of course, that's a moot point, as no one has ever asked.

Tales tell of a demon that none can see, a laugh that is only heard once, a grin, a floating grin in the darkness, just moments before the end... of course, a wise person would ask who tells such tales if all who see it perish, though perhaps the cat herself enjoys spinning her tales. She does many other things that would seem to make as much sense...

Though it seems at least one believes in this boogeymonster, at least... enough to send her a very tempting invitation...

- Other: She has an odd tendency to turn most of her body invisible, leaving only her grin shining in the shadows.

(Edit: I don't think anyone read the pre-edited version, but I slightly altered her shapeshifting powers.)

rabbit
11-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Oh! Ches, I'm sorry. Our dummy GM forgot to fill our last spot that Tytun snatched up. Maybe next time! Thank you! Character sheet looks very good, too.

Cheshire
11-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Ah, it's alright ^^;; I signed up to another rp too, so it's not like I'll be bored xP

Believe it or not that character sheet took a lot less effort than I probably made it out to seem ;3 I'm a writer at heart so it kinda comes natural XD

rabbit
11-30-2009, 03:19 AM
Sounds awesome. :] I hope you're enjoying your time here on RPA!

mcstringer
12-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Just wondering what has happened to this Rp?

Evil Troy
12-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted yet. I've just been really busy with work and college (Stupid research papers). But don't worry I should have the post up by the end of today or tomorrow.

GraftRaven
12-07-2009, 09:44 PM
i'd recommend sending a PM to everyone as well. I'd be perfectly happy to do it myself though if you don't have time ^^

mcstringer
12-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Dude that sucks know the feeling

Evil Troy
12-08-2009, 04:03 AM
Okay the locations of the targets are as follows:

Malcom and Xylain - Avery

Geru and Alice - Amen

Reaper and Eve - Johan

As for your targets please feel free to be creative with them. Come up with whatever kind of creature or person you want. Just make sure both of the people in the group have a target to kill, and don't make them an easy target too. You should at least give your characters a bit of a challenge.

Ankolyste
12-08-2009, 04:06 AM
How fun. X3

BTW Angelic, love the Santa hat on your avi. xD Made my day. lol

rabbit
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Guys, please remember not to post too fast. I know you're with your partners now, but it can cause a bit of confusion when there are a bunch of little posts after the "leading post" as I call it, you know? Just saying. I was going to post last night but my internet timer kicked in and made me mad. xD

Evil Troy
12-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Haha okay guys feel free to post.

mcstringer
12-16-2009, 04:03 PM
I am waiting for others to post so it's not just me and Tytun

GraftRaven
12-16-2009, 05:21 PM
i have to wait for Miyavi

rabbit
12-17-2009, 01:30 AM
Remind your partners to post, guys, or let eachother know that you have. xD