PDA

View Full Version : Characters: The names behind the name.

HaelKatrin
02-28-2017, 01:13 AM
Hello.

I am Hael. (for those of you, watching at home, season nine, episode one.)
I am the Angel with a Lightsaber.
I am the Queen of the Crossovers.

Katrin: *ahem* Mostly, she's just obsessed with supernatural. . .

Kellia: Seriously, dear. it's just embarrassing at this point.

Hael: Hush now, you two. Leave the poor girl alone.

Isda: I must agree with my sister.

. . . . . .. *throws hands up in surrender.* That's it! I give up! *Storms off*

Dean, looking at watch: Wow, that didn't take long. What's her record again, Sammy?
Sam, trying to pretend he's not listening, while clearly failing as he hides a smirk.: Oh, about thirty seconds.
Castiel, confused, naturally.: I do not understand. What record?
Dean:Oh, just until she absolutely gives up on all of us. . . .
Gabriel, cackling: Hey! Wait, come back! *mischevious grin* Hey, Isda. Want some chocolate?

*All characters, apart from Gabriel, and Isda, collectively gasp in horror* NO!

~♥~
As you can see, I have quite a few supernatural characters. I can do a few canons, including Dean, Sam, Cas, Gabe. I have not yet attempted Death, Henry, young John, or Meg 2.0. all of which i'm willing to try. All of these are based on Supernatural Cannon Characters.

Hael, while canon, at this point is OC. When she died, Chuck brought her back to life. She found another vessel, and the two took off. They left Earth, taking after Gabriel's example, only to the extreme. They left this galaxy. And joined another, a long time ago, far far away. Their journey had just begun. And would continue, and grow.

Katrin Edlund, OC, is Hael's Vessel. She is unique. For one, she is not from their universe. She is from the one in French Mistake. She was in an accident when she was young, and left alone at a hospital. She lived in a care facility from the age of six, to almost 20. No one wanted her, or adopted her. Until Hael. Who healed her, in exchange for her yes. Katrin, however, who was a fan of the show and knew these things, had one condition. She would NOT be locked away inside her own mind. Hael would have to share control with her. And let her see/hear/experience everything that Hael did while she was in control. The two became close friends.

Isda Shurley, OC: She is an interesting, and confusing character to explain. but I must attempt to do so. She was born a Nephilim. However, she was a weak, sickly child. And so, she died. Chuck, while hiding away on earth, brought her back to life. As a full Angel. She lived, and grew with him. But, one fateful day, Chuck gave her the only command he ever would. For, he truly did hate doing such things. They were his children, not slaves after all! She was to return to Heaven, one hundred years in the past. And, there, she was to stay. Following her siblings. She was not to look for him. Not until he called for her. This was to protect her. However, her appearance caught some attention. And a lot of speculation. And, the eye of Metatron. Who suspected there was something more to this angel, but didn't know quite what. When he cast the others from heaven, he forced her to stay behind. And so, she never regained her free will. In every version of rps I do that involve her, she must be freed. Usually she is sent from heaven, to earth for a mission. The boys attempt to free her, just as they did Castiel. Eventually, it works, and she becomes like a little sister to them. Or, perhaps even, a daughter. In human years, she appears about 8. Though, emotionally, perhaps five. However, she truly is 826. And, on occasion, one can see this.

Kellia, OC: I have not done much with her. And she resents it, naturally. You see, she is the Queen of the Crossroads. When Crowley became king, she took his old job. He made a token gesture of complaining, but didn't do anything about it. After all, who was he to turn away his lover? Oh, and that deal he made? She will tell you, it was certainly worth it.

Dean Winchester: Nothing to note except for the Canon. He does see Katrin as a sister. Older sister, as she tends to mother them both.

Sam Winchester: Nothing to note except for canon. One exception is that he falls for Katrin.

Gabriel.: Chuck brings him back after Luci kills him. Anything more is unknown.

Castiel: Canon.

Other's I have attempted in the past from other fandoms:

Star Trek
Captain Janeway: Everything Canon
Kess: Canon
Be'lanna Torress: Cannon

Doctor Who:
River Song.: Canon.

Star Gate:
Colonel O'niell: Canon
Teal'c: Canon
Daniel Jackson.: Canon

What I desperately need: SOMEONE TO PLAY CHUCK PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SACRED. IF YOU CAN PULL IT OFF, I WILL ADORE YOU!

*Katrin* yeah, she's uh, she's not joking

Please note that I do have, and can do, other characters. These can be adapted as well. But, for a run down of who's who of my favourites. Here you go!

*Admin's please note: I am not sure what forum this goes in. So, feel free to move me!*

G
03-01-2017, 12:35 AM
Hmmm, if this is for 1x1, I'd maybe put it in 1x1 recruitment? Otherwise in group recruit - or in character bios?

Not really an intro, though. XD And yes I said I'd play Chuck for you, and yes, I will... when staffing and RL constraints allow!

HaelKatrin
03-01-2017, 12:50 AM
Lol, it's more like "these are who I play!" Type thing. :D

Splat
03-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Well there is a character section. Forget where it is though hehe.

Blazing Falcons
03-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Well there is a character section. Forget where it is though hehe.

Right 'ere (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=280)

HaelKatrin
03-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Ooooooh G; can you move me there?!

G
03-01-2017, 05:29 AM
Sure can :)

- - - Updated - - -

Done <3