PDA

View Full Version : Malicious Website

Mr.Cynic
03-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Anyone know why RPA sometimes triggers the web browser to say RPA is a malicious website?

HaelKatrin
03-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Glitch in the system. I noticed that a few times.

.Karma.
03-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Yea there is a certain redirect error that we've been working on fixing that ends up flagging it that way. We are still continuing to work on it, but it is not actually malicious ;) Although sometimes I do bite...

HaelKatrin
03-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Is that a warning. . . .or a promise?

Mr.Cynic
03-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Yea there is a certain redirect error that we've been working on fixing that ends up flagging it that way. We are still continuing to work on it, but it is not actually malicious ;) Although sometimes I do bite...

Okay sweet thank you, I thought it was a bug on my end or that I was going crazy.

.Karma.
03-06-2017, 07:37 PM
HaelKatrin; It could be either ;)
Mr.Cynic; No problem, I'm glad I could put your mind at ease.

Evening Rain
03-06-2017, 09:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZeRSEfI.png

HÃY TRANH THỦ TRONG KHI Äá»I THỦ BẬN Ä‚N TẾT

Äá»I THỦ CỦA Báº*N
Äang báº*n lo Tết đến, há» Ä‘ang chuẩn bị vui xuân, qua Tết má»›i triển khai kinh doanh tiếp.

Báº*N CÓ NHƯ VẬY KHÔNG ?
Kinh doanh không bá» lỡ giây phút nÃ*o cả, chúng tôi giúp bạn ÄI TRƯỚC Äá»I THỦ NGAY
Thiết kế trang Web ngay lúc nÃ*y để qua Tết mở hÃ*ng vá»›i 1 website đầy đủ ná»™i dung vÃ* may mắn trong lúc đối thủ của bạn vẫn mÆ¡ mÃ*ng phê Tết.

HÃY GIAO VIỆC ÄÓ CHO CHÚNG TÔI!
CHÚNG TÔI SẼ LÀM Tá»T NHẤT CHO Báº*N VỚI CHI PHà THẤP NHẤT !

Khuyến Mãi Thiết Kế Web Tháng 1 .Chỉ 1,990,000, có ngay Bá»™ " Website Chuyên Nghiệp + Tên Miá»n + Hosting + Email theo tên miá»n riêng" BẢO HÀNH VĨNH VIỄN

0986.184.211 (VIBER/ZALO) + 0908.823.311

Äịa Chỉ: 134/15 Huỳnh Văn Nghệ, P15, Tân Bình, Tp.HCM
Homepage: thietkewebchuyen . com

Oh, the irony...

Kris
03-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Yeah, gotta love it! :D

Mr.Cynic
03-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Tis is entertaining indeed

Ryoku
03-06-2017, 10:43 PM
So I'm not the only one getting it.

I thought it was just me, with Adblock and my addons acting stupid.

rabbit
03-07-2017, 01:22 AM
It's not just you!

We're working on it - but we do appreciate everyone keeping an eye out for spammers! We tried a thing when we thought it was related to the spam filter, and some spammers got through, so that's kinda what that was; I'm fairly certain everyone's noticed a jump in spam...

Anyway! Yea! Working on it!

HaelKatrin
03-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Yeah. definitely noticed the jump. me and someone else were playing "spot the spam" for a while there. it was fun!

Evening Rain
03-07-2017, 01:45 AM
I was playing 'spot the spam' fairly recently I think :P

Mr.Cynic
03-07-2017, 01:49 AM
Spot the spam is my favorite game!

Evening Rain
03-07-2017, 01:54 AM
Watch as quotation marks disappear one by one until nothing remains but dead space and empty air

Mr.Cynic
03-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Watch as quotation marks disappear one by one until nothing remains but dead space and empty air

hahaahahaa

Spam Space

that should be like a RP, about Galatic Hereos, out there to destroy the villainous spam creators. Just a really cheesy campy comic book hero RP about Spam

John
03-07-2017, 06:23 AM
To my knowledge, the issue will be cleared up on Thursday by G and an expert technical person. If this changes, I have no douby that y'all will be kept posted.

I would also like to mention that I have never run into the issue on Firefox. I don't know if it happens on IE or Edge. I do know it happens a lot in Chrome. So if you are worried about it, you could always switch browsers for a couple of days.

SerahAura
03-07-2017, 06:42 AM
So is it better to turn off Adblock extensions and things of the sort?

John
03-07-2017, 07:42 AM
So is it better to turn off Adblock extensions and things of the sort?

I don't see it causing a problem.

SerahAura
03-07-2017, 08:06 AM
I don't see it causing a problem.

Well okay then.

Mr.Cynic
03-07-2017, 09:17 AM
To my knowledge, the issue will be cleared up on Thursday by G and an expert technical person. If this changes, I have no douby that y'all will be kept posted.

I would also like to mention that I have never run into the issue on Firefox. I don't know if it happens on IE or Edge. I do know it happens a lot in Chrome. So if you are worried about it, you could always switch browsers for a couple of days.

Thanks. No rush.

I use Opera.

Is there ever going to be a more supportive mobile website?

G
03-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Is there ever going to be a more supportive mobile website?

Our forum works with forumrunner (it's an app for your phone) and while I've never used it personally, apparently it makes things a bit easier to navigate. In the near future, we have other things we're focusing on but it's definitely something I'll be looking into... when I get through the big list of chores I already have. XD

Mr.Cynic
03-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Our forum works with forumrunner (it's an app for your phone) and while I've never used it personally, apparently it makes things a bit easier to navigate. In the near future, we have other things we're focusing on but it's definitely something I'll be looking into... when I get through the big list of chores I already have. XD

Take your time G. I was just asking for your dirty dirty dirty secrets

SerahAura
03-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Take your time G. I was just asking for your dirty dirty dirty secrets

.......Is G my mother now? Mr.Cynic;

Kicks
03-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Hello! Just letting our users know that I am looking into the issue with the website redirect and it should be fixed soon! :)

Mr.Cynic
03-26-2017, 05:51 PM
Hello! Just letting our users know that I am looking into the issue with the website redirect and it should be fixed soon! :)

Thank you for letting us know. :)

Kayser
03-26-2017, 06:02 PM
Kicks has ascended to god-like stature!

Mr.Cynic
03-26-2017, 07:02 PM
Kicks has ascended to god-like stature!

Should we post up a statue and start to bow?

Derpnaster
03-26-2017, 08:15 PM
I do suggest in the meantime affected users update their antivirus software and change your browser settings to either disallow redirects or ask first.

I can report that I did not get this issue on Edge which means IE will also be fine. Chrome is also OK but I regularly update Windows Defender and run the Chrome Ghostery and Adblock pro extensions.

Omac
03-26-2017, 08:20 PM
I just got this from a link on Facebook about a week ago. I told whoever was in control of the Facebook page at that time.

Kris
03-26-2017, 08:27 PM
I do suggest in the meantime affected users update their antivirus software and change your browser settings to either disallow redirects or ask first.

I can report that I did not get this issue on Edge which means IE will also be fine. Chrome is also OK but I regularly update Windows Defender and run the Chrome Ghostery and Adblock pro extensions.

That's a very good advice Derp.

Derpnaster
03-26-2017, 08:47 PM
I have a bit of experience in security related issues. That is honestly the safest response until the issue can be fixed.

Mr.Cynic
03-26-2017, 08:59 PM
I use Opera. And have Adblock as well as Windows Defender which is as up to date as it can get.

Derpnaster
03-26-2017, 10:34 PM
Cool, I suggest checking if Opera is up to date as well and checking your browser settings, Windows Defender is more than enough as far as an AV is concerned.

SerahAura
03-27-2017, 04:04 AM
Is it weird that whenever I try to manually type the URL it leads me to I need to update my Adobe Flash Player?? But then when I search it in google or bing what have you the first time I click our url it does the same thing but then I click back and click it again and it doesn't?