PDA

View Full Version : [M]Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

RisingPhoenix
11-10-2010, 05:38 PM
OOC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8516) <==== Click it, you know you want to join
RATED M FOR MATURE, THERE WILL BE MATURE SITUATIONS IN THIS RP. THERE WILL BE A HIGH LEVEL OF ROMANCE, BLOOD, SWEARING, ETC.....

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11275/269209-9763-teen-titans_super.jpg

The water pelted the ground, quickly turning the dirt to mud. Lightening streaked across the sky as the truck pulled into the museum. Jump City's civilians were mainly indoors due to the storm, but one particular individual stood atop a building, watching the truck pull into the museum. The workers heaved a large item out of the back of the truck and proceeded to sit the large item onto a carrier. The lightening flashed yet again, coming so close to the delivery truck, but doing no harm. The figure continued to watch the men wheel the large egg looking item into the museum. After the men had disappeared into the museum, the figure vanished.

"All is set in place, now I must wait."

Three Days Later............

Derrick flipped away from the plasma gun's barrage of bullets. Training was so much fun to him and he often times felt the need to do so every other day. With a twist of his wrist, boulders emerged from the ground and surged towards the plasma guns, destroying them complete. Derrick let out a girlish giggle and proceeded to fly into the air, shooting green orbs of earth energy at the remaining plasma guns. The guns exploded upon coming in contact with the energy.

Derrick landed and smirked.

"Awesome," He said as he turned and looked out. He was atop Titan Tower and the view was simply amazing. If he wasn't mistaken, the old titans had made some improvments to the building, it now reached far deeper underground and was a bit bigger in size. He sat down on the edge of the big "T" and sighed. He was always the first one up, usually training, and he wondered what the other Titans dreamed about while they slept. He always dreamed of home and his mother and would awake in a cold sweat.

"I'm not ready," He said softly, "not yet."

Suddenly, loud music could be heard deeper into town. The museum was the center of attention. The Anthropologist responsible for finding the ancient artifact known as Omani's Egg, was celebrating. Music blared and the parade marched as the new exhibit was opening today. Derrick launched himself into the sky and flew until he was on top of the museum. He smile and looked down at all the excitement.

"Looks like fun," He said softly as he landed and blended in with the festivities. Little did he know that the artifact uncovered would bring such destruction to him and the planet earth.

Meanwhile deep in the underground chasm, Tiara was filing her nails with a nail file. She could hear the obstructing music and felt the need to destroy them all, but the sun was up. She could not simply venture out into the sunlight and risk her skin blistering as it had done the last time. She would have to wait until night fall before consuming her diet of blood and human flesh.

A wicked smile crossed her face as she continued to file her nails but looked around the hideout. The brotherhood of evil had been reconstructed, with a new leader, a new headmaster. None knew his true name, she simply called him Headmaster and nothing more, but his right hand man was the one of which she would enjoy toying with. He was what many called a computer geek. He could do things with mechinized parts that would blow the mind of the most prestige scientist. She licked her lips, just thinking about him and simply crossed her legs, awaiting night to fall.

SikstaSlathalin
11-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Down the main hall of the tower and behind the last door on the right in a dark room filled with Mardi Gras memorabilia, jars of seasoning lined three shelves nearest the window, various different board games stacked neatly in the corner and a bunch of burn marks and holes in the plaster swinging slowly in a net hammock was a tall boy with brown his eyes were open and he was watching the Papa Legba medallion he hung over his bed. With a sigh he sit up and yawns heavily.
"Is a little do-do axin' too much?" He says getting out of his hammock and heads for the bathroom. This was Rook and usually he slept quite soundly until around 8 every morning. But tonight was different he felt tired but couldn't for the life of himself get to sleep. He cleaned himself up then looked at himself in the mirror under his red eyes were the tell-tale bags of no sleep his face was scraggly looking since he was trying to grow some facial hair. But aside from the bags he looked quite good and decided to just brush his teeth and go make some breakfast.

Grabbing up a few ingredients from his shelves the young Hero exits his room and down the hall to the kitchen. He already knew Derrick was up and out somewhere being his custom and all but the other Titans would be out for a bit longer so he'd have plenty of time to get at least some breakfast out of the way. He flipped on the radio near the toaster and flipped through until he got to the rock station with a smile and a nod he whistles along with "Death Magnetic" cooking up some bacon.

A cheerful chicken alarm clock broke into it's clucking as the hands struck 7. With a light moan a slender hand reaches out from under the crisp dull yellow sheets and smacks the bird off the wooden night stand.
"Oops sorry Commander Clucks." Says a muzzy voice peeking out from under the pillow. The covers are shoved down and a teenage girl sits slowly up rubbing her head. She looks over at the clock laying face down on the pink carpeted floor then grabs it and places it back on it's place after kissing it's head lightly. With a little yawn she rolls off her bed fixing the strap of her bra that had fallen down a bit she stretches again than grabs her robe and heads for the bathroom to get ready for the day.

mcstringer
11-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Adam struggled to raise his eyelids. He hunched over some old ancient text in the Brotherhood library. Everyday the Headmaster did not require that he go to training excersises or any day he did not have mission, he was inside this room or another researching the Royal Bind he was put under as a Gravilon prisoner. Adam decided to give up for the day and just walked out of the room. he was amazed with the vast knowledge and secrets of the Earthling race, but nothing he had found so far would help restore his powers to their former glory and it constantly pissed him off.

Adam soon arrived in the main room and gave a tired wave to Tiara before slouching onto a couch and turned on the television.
---

In side the museum an anonymous janitor smile wickedly as the egg was dragged inside. He totally ignored the festivities inside and outside the bland building. Even the music was a background noise. He couldn't believe the fools were so complacent.

"Ah, the bliss of the weak, but that is why they will die first."

Before anyone became too suspicious, the janitor returned to his job, but one thing changed. A gleeful wistle was added, but the tune was a morbid one.

Lord Tully
11-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Tristan (A.K.A. Bothvar) was on a mission near the docks of Jump City, the rain was coming down fairly hard but he payed little attention to his own comfort. Tristan was a warrior and he had a job to do so his own comfort was of little concern. There were rumors of a gang of drug traffickers using a dock warehouse to store their product, if it was true Bothvar was going to burn it to the ground.

Before entering the warehouse Tristan stopped for a moment and looked out into the bay at Titan Tower. The storm made it barely visible against the early morning light but to Tristan it was still a beautiful sight, "Watch over me Titans." He whispered before donning his helmet and drawing his sword, weapon in hand he walked up to the door of the warehouse and kicked it open with all his strength. Inside were a group of 5 men standing around a table with several packeges of some kind of narcotic, "Your evil ends now!" He shouted as he charged the men taking them by surprise.

"Oh shit!" one of the men yelled before the warrior slammed him with his shield sending him across the room. The others scrambled to grab their own weapons but the most several of them could reach were lengths of pipe and similar objects. Three more of the gangsters were cut down with relative ease before they even knew what was happening but the last one was able to grab a pistol and run out the door. "You can't escape my judgement." Tristan shouted as he gave chase.

"Stay away from me!" the man shouted as he let off a poorly aimed shot, which Tristan was able to block with his shield.

"I cannot do that." Tristan replied as he found himself standing about 20 feet away from the man who was now backed up to the water's edge.

"I ain't going down without a fight!" the gangster shouted as he fired to more shots one of which grazed Tristan's side.

"At least you are admirable in that." He said to the man before letting out a warcry and charging. The man was barely able to side step the charging warrior which gave him a clear shot ot Bothvar's head. The gangster took the shot and this time the bullet connected, it hit Tristan's helmet but blood was still definitly drawn. Not knowing what had happened at all, Tristan's world went black and his body fell into the bay.

RisingPhoenix
11-11-2010, 04:30 AM
Silence befell the area as Leolle threw the now empty shell of a human whose soul he had consumed. A smirk crossed his face as he glared at the sky. He was so close to his father, he just knew it. In a flash he was on the move surging through forests and valleys until he came to Jump City. The prescence of his father was strong but he also felt the prescence of his sibling.

"I see," Leolle stated as he noticed the rather large T shaped building in the distance. Just as he arrived at the harbor, he noticed someone being thrown or seemingly falling into the harbor. Leolle tiled his head and sighed.

"Such a waste," Leolle stated as he decided to have a bit of fun with those responsible. Sceams could be heard as Leolle was seen by a bystander leaving the harbor, his eyes seemingly swirling with the souls of the gang members within. A smirk on his face as he noticed the witness and smiled. The man attempted to run but Leolle was far too fast for him. In an instand the man was pinned to the wall and his flesh ripped from his body, his cold dead carcus left for the police to find, in fact the harbor was a bloody mess of disfigured bodies.

Leolle vanished soon after, sure that his father was in Jump City but where?

A few hours passed and the police stumbled upon the scene. One of the officers regurgitated upon seeing such a site and had to leave. The harbor was closed off and an investigation began. The news channels blared the news but made sure not to interrupt the festivities at the museum.

"We have breaking news, a maniac is on the loose, all residence are asked to stay in their homes at night. Don't be alarmed the police have things under cnontrol. Please have fun at the celebration and take plenty of pictures. The harbor will be closed off until further notice. Thank you."

spirits breath
11-11-2010, 04:52 AM
"No no no. Where could it be?" Claws fumbled through shelves, practically tearing his room apart and cleaning it up section by section. His grassy bed was scattered and repiled lazily. He even scrounged his own special treats for the book.

Walking out of his room, He turned into the hallway, smelling some strange food. It smelled rather strong, and when he turned into the kitchen, tail thunking against the wall. His voice was surprised, and hinted with wonder and lost lust of meats. "How can you enjoy that? So much fat and it is such a bad thing to eat." The troodon cocked his head to let out a cooing sound only a reptile could produce. "May I ask that if you took my journal, to return it to my room? I am putting the search on hold for the time being."

Qualia's toes spread slightly with each step to the refridgerator to clamp onto the handle with his teeth, only to pull out a small cube of tofu. A toothy smile arose with a idea. While rather easy to do, he cut the corner off with his claw and placed it on the side of the bacon as it also began to cook. "Relax, I wash more than you do. And it is better than you think." His left eye gave a light wink more out of trying to say 'you better eat it'.

As he walked over to a table, his body began to warm up from the cold night. Someone must have left the window on, or turned the heat off. But that was reasonable. A small triangle was raised and set on his tongue to slowly be chewed to fine peices to a fine liquid concoction and let it run down his throat. A minute passed before he would be halfway done eating the pound of tofu. "I am wondering where friends are. and my journal." [i] all sots of things. I can just see them laughing at me for not being able to do what they can, or even to write english. Even worse if they figure out that I fantasize about sleeping with any of the warmbloods called titans, just because he would be warm. It was hard to generate enough heat when the only place to do it could result in the injury of whomever decides to stick their head out to find out what the thumping and eventual heavy breathing was.

Finished with his meal, Qualia went back into the fridge to begin to drink a miracurasly sweet and nothingness scented liquid that had carrots, lettuce, radishes, beets, cucumbers, spinnach, peaches, berries, bannanas, and a few more ingredients that shouldn't be in a smoothie, like oats and rice. "You like some? It is tasty. And don't eat too much. I am going to need someone to practice with. Nothing big or life threatening, but I would like to get used to a few other forms. My gloves and jaw bindings are there still. Unless if you would like to wait a while. Just feel energetic, and I can can take a shower and scrub my scales a bit." Mumbling to himself as he wa;led over to the couch, only to lean over. "now where could it possibly be?"

Lord Tully
11-11-2010, 05:48 AM
After probably hours of drifting through the water, Bothvar felt a dull hum of life course through his body as solid ground seemed to materialize beneath him. He was now without sword or shield, he had lost alot of blood from his head which had stained most of his clothes and hair and he was half drowned. He forced himself to open his eyes and stand, he could barely move and his vision was blurry but he could make see the outside of a building close by. Bothvar's could barely keep standing but he needed help and who ever was inside the building might be his only chance so he kept moving towards what seemed like a window. After stumbling up to the building Bothvar slumped against the window and looked inside while trying to bang on the glass. He could see something moving through the glass but his sight was far to blurry to see what it was but it might be able to help him so he wheezed out, "Help me..." in a feeble attempt to get the thing's attention. Before he could do anything else he lost all feeling and fell to the ground.

mcstringer
11-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Hesma walked with his head down against the rain. He wore baggy clothes to best hide his weapons from civilians. Though he had to kill a few curious cops already because they would not stop asking questions beyond "Hey, why is this gun empty?". It was a pityful form of weakness that he was glad to cure.

He held some groceries in his hands as he walked to his rented flat. Hesma knew his father was in Jump City somewhere almost as if by instinct, but couldn't tell where. He also knew a Leolle was somewhere in the city. The unusual body count had rocketed to higher levels. He admitted to killing his share, but he aways left a bullet to cannon ball sized scorch hole. He started seeing words "as if soulless" in the murder columns of newspapers.

"You always did things on your own brother."

Upon reaching his small bachelor flat, Hesma sat down to some microwave ramen and monitored his contacts for any information.

Kaiosuke
11-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Alexander sat in his room thinking of his lost family. He thought about his mother's soft voice and his Father's strong hugs. Most of all, he thought of the pain in his sister's voice as she was dragged away from him. "Vallory, where are you?" He mumbled.

Vallory stood in the rain after tearing apart a young boy with her shadows. She laughed staring at his mutilated body. Suddenly she became silent as she felt as if someone was speaking of her. She often got this feeling and grew tiresome of it. She continued wandering the night looking for her next unexpecting victim.

SikstaSlathalin
11-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Rook was only half listening when Qualia walked in, he was making sure he didn't put too much seasoning in the grits and oatmeal. As his Papa always said too much seasoning ruins every meal. But he did hear the reptile ask about his diary.
"Sorry ma pod nah ah haven't seen it. Just retrace you steps." He said turning over the bacon in the pan listening to it sizzle. As the reptile began eating his meal Rook wondered how he ate that stuff but decided not to say anything. Who was he to judge someone else's diet most people thought he cooked with swamp water and fried everything.

Soon all his food was cooked and ready, as usual there'd be plenty to go around if anyone else was hungry or if he needed lunch later. He put his food on various plates and made his way to the table. As Qualia spoke about sparing later the boy nodded taking a bite out of his bacon.
"Oui, Qualia dat be mighty fun, just don hit de face." He jokes taking a sip of his milk. As he goes to take a spoonful of grits he hears something hit the nearby window then a weak muffled voice made him turn around he exclaimed in surprise.
"Choooh! Who dat!" He jumps up from the table and runs to the door flinging it open he runs over and kneels beside the figure checking for a pulse and breathing.
"May, at leas' you not dead. Hey Qualia bring some water we got a boug out here and he look hurt bad!"

Nightshine was leaving the dining area singing "You are my sunshine," to herself. She skipped happily down the wall letting her ponytail bounce and her yellow and pink dress swish and sway. Her comfy purple sneakers squeaked a little when she stepped she was debating what to do today.
"Lesee, yesterday I trained for 6 hours, then studied on tactic for 5 hours and washed the blood from training out of my uniform. Hmm guess a little relaxation wouldn't hurt much." With a big smile she turns toward the main room still skipping merrily.

She was nearly there when she was grabbed from around a corner and a hand pushed over her mouth while she was shoved hard into the wall. One bad thing about living in a place full of villains, they like to practice their craft sometimes even to the degree of breaking what few common sense rules they had in this place. Namely don't sign your own death warrant by attacking anyone especially a girl.

One of the boys was dressed like some kind of rodent and whispered in her ear.
"Don't worry schoolgirl we won't hurt you much." He snickered pulling her dress up rubbing her smooth leg a little. The other boy this one some kind of Urban Elf was going to slip his hand into the front of her dress. But a muffled grunt was the only warning before they were both launched through the air with long tendrils of light, the wall crumpled as they hit it and fell on top of them. The Villainess fixed her clothing and hair before slowly walking toward the boys. This was one of the only times she wasn't smiling or even grinning, on her face was a mask of nothing. Her eyes were clouded and her mouth was straight with the flick of her wrist she broke both arms and most of the ribs of the Elf boy who whimpered and tried to cry out but the light was around him like a python squeezing the breath from his lungs.

The Rat boy was just recovering from hitting the wall and upon seeing his partner slowly being crushed curled into a ball like an armadillo. Nightshine watched him with the same dead stare and after another flick of her wrist the other light tendril lashed out at the ball and slung it down the hall into the other wall the Rat boy uncurled and slumped unconscious to the floor. With a slight breath she threw the Elf down the same hall and into the Rat. They collided and piled up, the Rat boy nothing but a lump and the other was a crying mess calling for any help. Shortly her eyes regained their shine and see saw what she had done. She gave them a worried look then sent the light tendril over and created casts for the Elf Boy's arms and ribs easing his pain enough for him to make it to the Infirmary. Humming to herself again she went back on her path to the Main room.

RisingPhoenix
11-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Lightening flashed across the sky but the festivities continued as the rain poured. Tents and umbrellas flung up in order to protect those who particpated in the exhibit grand oprning festival. Most had entered into the museum to view the ancient artifact but some still lingered on the dtreets enjoying the delicious food and nick-nacks available for purchase. Derrick smirked as he went around sampling everything he could get his hands on; a smile plastered on his face.

It didn't take long before he decided it time to enter into the museum and view the artifact with his own eyes. The display was beautiful and Derrick was taken in by the beautiful egg that secretly encased the worlds greatest threat. He was so tempted to touch it but if he would have been knocked unconscious. Instead, he pulled his tempting fingers back and felt a dark evil presence overwhelm the room. The other guests didn't feel it but he did. He wondered if the egg was responsible.

Leolle watched his brother walk the streets with his head held down. The way he was living was pathetic, he should've had this city eating out of the palms of his hands but it seems his brother wasn't even looking for their father but rather enjoying his new lifestyle. Lightening flashed again and his figure could be seen on the outside of his brother's apartment window. Lightening flashed once more and Leolle's frame was gone. A knock came at Hesma's door but before he could answer it, it was torn from its hinges and thrust into the apartment.

Leolle entered in and glared at his brother. His eyes a fiery red as he thrust energy orbs in every direction destroying furniture and other items belonging to Hesma.

"How dare you, how dare you live in such a way. Have you forgotten about our father? He is here yet you do not search for him. Why?"

Leolle glared at Hesma, his voice had echoed as he spoke signifying how angry he was at the moment.

Meanwhile.........

Tiara watched the scene unfold with Nightshine and the two boys and she just sat there filing her nails and giggling. When Nightshine had finished with the two boys, Tiara made her move. She appeared in front of Nightshine with a smirk on her face.

"You know us girls have to stick together, after all we run this school, whatya say?"

spirits breath
11-12-2010, 02:33 AM
His eyes closed as he saw the bacon. Everything else looked acceptable, but the bacon was just foul. "Retrace my steps? I went from my room to the window to look outside for a while. Then I went and messed around with different forms. Then from there I took a shower. So it must be there."

Walking forward, he rested his head along the table, looking up. His tone was rather lighthearted yet sweet. " I won't mess up your face. Remember why I wear gloves over my claws and a binding to keep a mouthguard in so i don't bite through your skin. there are a few more, but I would never want to hurt you badly."

The sudden burst of speed left Qualia alone and wondering what just happened. Though the call for water came as a shock. The only way he knew how to carry water anywhere was in his mouth. But it wouldn't do to give to an injured man. He ran over to the cubbords, searching for a small jug or container. Though plastic cups would have to do. glass and ceramic were too risky as they could break with the slightest change in grip. Once he had the cup, he placed it in the sink and filled it.

Thinking aloud, he thought." If someone is injured, I should try and be less threatening. Sure I am still working on english on a compai, but it would have to do. At least I couldn't do any harm by being as large as they are." With that, he took the glass of water out of the sink, watching how he moved his head while holding his tongue back in his mouth. And this is where him not salivating like most creatures would come in handy. As well as that it would drip out under the cup as well.

With the cup on the floor, his body compressed painfully, and coupled with the idea of going from 5'8'' to about a foot and a half, he would consider it painful by watching it happen. While it only took twenty seconds, he opened his mouth wide to grip the cup. walking cautiously however would get him to the man in about a minute.

Arriving, he set the cup down flatly. "Here you are. Can call me Qualia, or whatever you can think of if you have trouble saying it. Can't help you on it. But We should get you inside, get the wounds cleaned, and taken care of." Lowering his head and closing his eyes, he just had to say it. "And yes, the compai is talking. Unfortunatly this is reality if you think I am extinct. Though I am not always this size. Could be twenty or thirty feet tall if I needed to be. And I still wouldn't eat you." He added a lick of his lips and a light press of his body against Athos or Rook as they call him.

SikstaSlathalin
11-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Rook keeping checking the boy's vitals while he waited for the cup of water.
"Coo you one tough bough, dat luk like a bullet wound or somtin." He say taking up the water and splashes some on the boy's face then lifts his head and pours some into his mouth rubbing his throat to coax it down. After checking his vitals again the young mutant swings the boy's arm over his shoulder and hefts him up grunting a little.
"You a cocain boug too! After settling the injured boy to a comfortable position Rook slowly makes his way to the door.
"Hey, T-Qualia go get dat First-Aid Kit we have, ah tink it in de batroom. I'm put de boug on de couch." He got into the house and tries not to totally drag the injured man to the circular couch in the middle of the room. He lays him down and sighs a little and begins a more thorough check of the boy looking for any major injuries.

Nightshine blinked a little surprised at Tiara as she appeared in front of her but she was some kind of Vampiric ninja so it was expected. But what wasn't expected was her friendliness Night may not listen to most of the rumors around the school but one or two she did,and most of those concerned some of the more powerful students and Tiara was one of them known far and wide as a sadist and manipulator. Sir had warned her about people like that and she never ignored Sir, but he also said don't spit in the face of anyone in this world especially when they have powers so Night smiled happily and nodded at the other girl.
"I say hell yeah we can be the most badass besties!" She giggled a little clapping her hands. It was easy to act excited when it comes to making an alliance she loved making friends even when she didn't fully trust them. All things happen in time her parents always said.

Kaiosuke
11-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Vallory walked the town coming up on the festival. He smirked as she noted all the lights. "Where there are lights there are shadows." she mumbled as she walked into the festivities. Even though she was soaked she still looked very attractive. She singled out what looked like a high school football star and walked over to start seducing him. She had found her next victim, she thought as he wrapped his letterman over her shoulders.

Alexander stood and walked out into the living room. Roin and Starfire were still asleep. He decided it was time to go. He wrote a note to them and left in search of Titan tower where he would explore the building and learn more of what was once the tee titans.

spirits breath
11-12-2010, 03:18 PM
With his voice perked up, the brown dinosaur felt a bit of shock. "Had I known you were going to do that, I wouldn't of brought a cup." And I will be back in a bit. Running up ahead of Rook, he pressed against the door to open it wider. He ran down the hall, rear slightly bouncing down the hallway.

Turning into the bathroom door, his grip broke on the tile floor. Easily sending him sliding into the room on his side. "Why don't we have carpeting in the halls?" He spoke to himself. He jerked hard to get back up to his feet and cautiously made his way to the toilet. "What is with the seat being up?" Walking to the right side of the white porcelin, he used the side of his snout to push it down. Applying pressure so that it would't clang full force to the rim.

Hopping up onto the cover, Qualia was able to hop up onto the sink to pull the medical kit from behind the mirror. The journal was right on top of the toilet system that held all the water for a flush. How did this get up here? I don't usually leave it there. Oh please let it be unread. He then lept down onto the tile floor to lighty jog around the turn so he could run again. The carpeting making the ability to both stop and turn a breeze.

The sharp teeth let the medkit go, and he backed two steps from the medkit. " Is there anything I can do to help? Or should I apply pressure? I don't really know how to treat things without scales. but maybe if we can get a book on it. I mean I have one for treating myself, and another to poinit out how wrong your society thinks of dinosaurs."

RisingPhoenix
11-12-2010, 05:41 PM
"I say hell yeah we can be the most badass besties!"

"Wonderful," Tiara said as she began to file her nails once more. She continued to plaster her fake smile as she always did to lure in unsuspecting victims and then do away with them when their usefulness had ended. As such, she turned on her heels and looked in the opposite direction, her back to Nightshine.

"I here the headmaster has a big job for his high students to do, you want to tag along?" Tiara asked as she knew Nightshine wouldn't be able to resist the urge to go on an actual mission being that they had been deprived of missions lately. Sure enough, the headmaster broadcasted over the intercom for all high students to come to his office. Tiara smirked so deviously as she turned her head slightly and looked at Nightshine. She motioned to her with her head and began strutting towards the headmasters office. Her hips swaying from left to right in their seductive dance for attention.

Derrick had left the museum for it was growing dark and much of the crowd had dissipated, still something about the night's air worried him. He couldn't get the image of the egg out of his mind, it was as if something or someone was trying to forewarn him of an impending doom. Still, he had to get back to Titan Tower and access the problem there. From what his communicator watch showed, a stranger had appeared at their door and was injured.

As Derrick flew over Jump City, he continued to feel the awkward feeling he felt while he was in the museum. Still, he continued on until he landed on top of Titan Tower. Before the defense mechanisms could activate, he deactivated them by allowing the retinal scanner to scan his retina. The sentry guns took refuge in their containment units and the plasma guns and missiles did the same.

An elevator popped up and Derrick entered in. It didn't take long before Derrick emerged into the main area where he saw Rook and Qualia standing over some man.

"This world deems dinosaurs as extinct creatures of which to put their remains on display in a museum Qualia," Derrick said with a smile meaning to lighten the mood in the area, "Qualia, if you could transform into something big enough to carry this man. He needs medical attention right way, surely those bullet wounds should be treated by a professional, no offense Rook."

Yes there was a bit of hostility between Rook and Derrick. It wasn't that they flat out didn't like each other, it was just Derrick didn't like Rook's behaviour towards women.

He grabbed the remote control for the TV and turned it on. Instantly, the news channel popped on and reported the several killings in the harbor and all that had been happening including the Museum festivities and how they had ended. Derrick instantly got a cold chill run down his back.

"It can't be," He said as they reported some of the carcuses appearing soul less.

mcstringer
11-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Hesma took the rage of his brother in stride. Leolle was aways the more violent of the two. He protected his bowl ramen as his brother smashed everything in his bachelor pad, which wasn't much to begin with. Hesma still freaked a little bit when his brother lost his control. You'd think he would have gotten used to the rage tantums considering the amount of times they have happened.

"Chill brother, everything is at hand."

Hesma slapped his boot to the floor, and a human-sized block of wall rotated around. Hesma faced the new guest with contempt, and ignored his angered brother as if all will be explained in that moment.

"You who have been touched by our father will talk, or I'll let my brother have his way with you. You heard the damage to my room and now you see it. Don't think either of us have a bone of mercy in our bodies. We weren't born with any."

The blubbering museum janitor physically quaked in his binding. A wet spot could be seen forming in between the man's legs. The poor man was a blubbering wreck.

"I..I....I felt power.....strong coming from th....the egg ..... the new ex.....exhibit where I work. I.... didn't know my place....Sons of my master... forgive me .... please!"

Hesma looked crestfallen as the full grown man began to wail and cry.

"See, now you want him or do I get to kill him?"

He screech came from the thing on the wall.

"Kill!... I thought you'd spare...you are his....his son's! He chose mE!"

"Exactly, my father never chooses strength when fodder will do."
------

Adam walked toward the headmasters office. A Empathic Illusion field of fear encased him. It allowed him to walk the halls in the peaceful bliss of nothingness and see some of the weaker members run into stuff as they ran away from him. He couldn't help, but smile.

He started to sweat as he reached the headmaster's offic. The psychic blocks around his space always made him fill ill if he used his powers. As a result he dropped the illusion before he had to puke. He barely had enough time to regain his colour when Tiara and Nightshade stepped before him.

"Ah, my two favorite ladies, may I?"

In a mock gentlemanly manner, he opened the door for the two of them and stepped aside with a bow.

Lord Tully
11-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Bothvar slipped in and out of mild consiousness the entire time, he could hear people speaking all around him but it was little more then meaningless noise. The sensation of water did help to center his mind and eventually he was able to open his eyes slightly. He could see a trench coat wearing figure standing over him and he could hear the person speaking to someone else but he could not understand them. He attempted to speak as he reached up to use the back of the couch to pull himself up, but the only noise he could manage was a loud groan.

RisingPhoenix
11-12-2010, 08:00 PM
This new information please Leolle, but the blubberish man's spirit was just so appetizing to him that he couldn't resist the urge to consume it. After the man finished talking, Leolle looked at his brother with a menacing glare and simply licked his lips. He knelt down until he was eye level with the blubberish man and looked him straight in the eye. The man's fears became like an open book to Leolle and there lay the man's soul, resting in the mess of a home.

A smirk crossed Leolle's lips as he jammed his pointer and index finger into the man's abdomen and watched as the blood poured out freely. The man screamed in pain but a white mist flowed from the man's mouth and flowed into Leolle's awaiting jaws. The janitor fell to the ground dead, soul less and Leolle stood up to his full height licking his lips with such enthusiasm.

"Well then brother, let us go free our father."

Kaiosuke
11-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Vallory followed the football player into some woods where he expected to get laid. It didn't take long for her to tear him to pieces with her shadows like the last five victims. She laughed as she walked out of the forest. "This is getting to easy, I need a challenge." She wandered around and came across a museum. She felt something powerful emanating from it so she decided to go in to take a look. She notices that an egg of somekind is what the power was coming from. "What in the world is this?" she wondered out loud.

Alexander reached Titan tower to find it occupied. "I thought the Teen Titans had disbaned." he mumbled. He stepped up to the door knocking on it and waited for somebody to come up.

Edited.

RisingPhoenix
11-12-2010, 10:07 PM
ignore this post

Kaiosuke
11-12-2010, 10:11 PM
oops edited

spirits breath
11-13-2010, 04:04 AM
As the news Derrick entered with came in, it hit him hard. "Extinct and the remains put for display? But, how? I mean... all dead? Please tell me that they are at least respected. And I suppose I could get into something more weight bearing. But I am still working on speaking in that form. But you better not touch my journal. I will check when I get back."

Stepping over to the door, he eyed the width of it. "You may have to carry him outside again. And maybe make an excuse to why I am not as extinct as you think. I went through enough expiraments. Hopefully I don't have to go through it again. Still wary of the ones who seek to... I would rather not get into detail." Soon he stepped outside, body becoming larger, and tail gaining a large round ball with strong plates over his back. The common name for it was a ankylosaurus.

A few grunts, and an understandable "Ready" came out of him as he looked past his back to the others. His tail was lowered in a resting position and he waited for the injured man to be placed on his back. I could have gone with something less legged, or lighter. But at least I wouldn't have to worry about weight to hamper me. As well as he would be able to lie down and not have his sensetives bashing my side. though perhaps if I knew him better... No don't think like that Qualia. Just focus on the task at hand.

Lord Tully
11-13-2010, 04:31 AM
After a deep breathe or two Bothvar was able to open his eyes completely and look around him. He could see two other guys about his own age, one sitting on the couch a distance away and another in what looked like a trenchcoat. He looked around a little more and was just in time to watch a small reptile-like creature expand into an enormous armored monster. This sight was enough to wake Bothvar right up as he scrambled to get away from the beast. "OHH SWEET GOD!" he shouted as he tumbled over the back of the couch, he quickly regained his feet but hardly had the easiest time stayin on both legs, "What the hell is going on?!" he demanded of the two males.

SikstaSlathalin
11-13-2010, 05:21 AM
Rook ignored Derrick's snippiness as he often did when the other boy tried something. But he was right this time Rook had EMT training at best but one problem came to the young Cajun's mind.
"Dat's right, Der'ck but we don got anywheres to take him. Ah tink de hospitals will be iffy, we bringing an armored boug like dis to dem on de back of a dinobebette." He says completing his check of the boy he was about to open the First Aid Kit to treat his cuts when he noticed something as the warrior tried to sit up then jumped up and away upon seeing Qualia super-size.
"Gar ici luk at dis he not dat hurt." Rook stands and waves his hands to the scared boy trying to pull a peaceful smile.
"Don worry pod nah we found you at de door and brought you in here. You hurt we just want to help. He cocain but he harmless" He held up the First Aid Kit trying to calm the boy.

Nightshine followed behind Tiara more to keep her eyes on the Vampire then actually trailing after her. Needless to say the mission she talked about did get the girl's attention she was growing bored with hanging around here all day. She hoped she had time before the mission to get her uniform because even if her present dress is very cute and comfy it was a horrible choice for missions. She had to go on a mission in a dress once she spent more time keeping the wind from blowing it over her head and giving everyone a free show of the body the boys all like and her panites. She rolled her eyes as Adam tried to be noble and opened the door for them.
"Right sure Adam." She giggles a little slipping past the other two making her way into the Headmaster's office. She'd rarely been in here it made her uneasy just to walk past it most of the time. But she steeled herself and waited for her and the others to be called in.

Lord Tully
11-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Bothvar was able to only understand about half of what the trenchcoat wearing boy was saying though the accent and his own general confusion. "You helped me?" he repeated, his breathing evening out a little, he then looked at the large shapeshifting creature ~Is that a Dinosaur?~ he thought, as he came around to the front of the couch. "Alright, umm I thank you for your assistance and all, but who exactly are you guys?" he asked them before sitting down.

Kaiosuke
11-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Alexander couldn't wait anymore he just walked right into Titan Tower and the defensive system activated. He instantly started teleporting around the room dodging the bullets and plasma shots. "What... the... fuck... is... going... on?" He said inbetween teleports.

Vallory stood staring at the egg that was emenating this evil power. "What is this?" She said as she stared at it. She wanted to touch it but felt it would be better to leave it be.

spirits breath
11-14-2010, 03:46 AM
Seeing as the plans for bringing him to the hospital was off, he gave a grunt of annoyance, and a few more resounding roars. "Wait." Possibly barely makeable. Steping quickly off to the side of the door, as a precaution in case his tail smacked the door. Which would result in a big mess to attempt to clean up.

Once again, his body pulled the thick bone inside and sucked the thick shell inside of himself. An array of green and brown striped scales grew out of the lighter and two legged form. The tail was smaller, and teeth were a rounded point. His normal form as a troodon was done.

Stepping casualy back inside, he walked up to the unsured man to give a sniff. "I guess you are all right for the time being. Now I have feelings too, but as I said. I won't eat you. you can ask anyone here that. Not once have I actually attempted to eat them consciously. Anyways." He rested his right arm on his shoulders in a horizontal fashion. "you can call me whatever you like, but my name is Qualia in case you didn't quite catch it. And I must check a few things. Not my species of knowledge." His voice grew rather angry. "Though perhaps your species may know a bit more of mine in your little museums. Even for locking me up in a cage for two years, and each day use me as a test subject." Qualia quickly stormmed of to the bathroom, retreiving his journal.

opening it, he cautiously looked at the first few entries before he heard the towers defence system go off. This forced a scramble from him since it could be an attack, and he had to confirm it.

His slender frame easily went up the stairs. His strong legs made it much easier, and faster when he went up two stairs at a time, sometimes going three at a time. His mouth stayed closed, and his hands crossed over the journal that was held fast on his chest.

At the top of the stairs, he opened a small eye hatch to look for what the turrets were shooting at. "Must have been a bird that set them off." Using his claw, he pressed the small buttons to spell his name using numbers. then looked into a lense for the retinal scan. With an audible click, the door opened wide.

Stepping outside, he scanned the roof for any threats in a lazy manner and walked up to the edge. This was his quiet place. A spot where he would be able to watch the skies and the water. He could always go in either of them, but for the time being... this was a place he could think about what the day gave to him. I suppose I should appologize to that man. I had no right to be harsh toned with him. I mean the museums are a place to look in the past. Yet had I not of been captured and tested, I would not feel that way. I guess as much as I resent humans, I also need them as well.

Kaiosuke
11-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Alexander was relieved when the defense system was disabled. He looked around the main entry way not seeing anybody so it must have been turned off from somewhere else. He walked through the tower avoding the voices and came upon an open hatch to the roof. "I bet this is a beautiful view." he mumbled as he climbed the ladder stepping out onto the roof. He did not notice the dinosaur as he walked to the opposite edge looking over Jump city. "Wow." he said quietly.

spirits breath
11-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Looking down, the sight of waves crashing along the shore. Seaguls gliding effortlessly with the constant uplifting breeze they could get. Even a few geese floating along and washing themselves.

The sun was able to beat down warmly, with a small timespan where a cloud would pass by to give a moments shade. Lightly his tail thumped against the ground behind him, using the little flexibility his normal form had for reflexive. Sure he could bend it to his side, but he wouldn't be able to do it without helping it get there.

Placing the journal in one claw, he began to open it to the third page. Intent on finding some clue of someone else going into it. Why else would it be on the toilet? He thumbed to the sixth page before he heard 'wow'. Looking to both his left and his right, he found emptyness. Turning around gave a mystery as well.

"Have I been sleeping well? Or am I just hearing things?" He spoke to himself. Qualia set the journal down near the door as he walked past it. He could promise himself he wasn't hearing things. More and more he walked until he found what had to of been a person. One he did not recognise from behind.

Slow steps made each three foot step get closer to the being. His taloned feet spread the rocky layer on the roof as his weight shifted. He resisted the urge to speak up, but if it is one question he would like answered is how this being made it onto the roof.

SikstaSlathalin
11-15-2010, 04:12 AM
Rook jumped as the alarms started going off and the defenses going insane. It always caught him off guard when they went off but more so now since all of the Titans were in the building at the time. So it was either some kind of suicidal villain or the new mailman. He was about to go disable them or blow up the control box but Quaila was already off and doing it after he snapped at the new guy a little unneeded but he's sure the lizard knew that. His attention moved to the new guy who seemed to have calmed down a bit and was speaking in full sentences. And being the talkative type Rook obliged him.
"We be de Teen Titans boug, Ah be Rook and dat be Derrick. We're superheroes ah guess you can say. The Cajun chuckles a little holding his hand out to the boy.
"Who you?" He asks politely.

In the empty blackness a bronze skinned woman sat cross-legged her back against nothing but it was straight and firm. In her lap slept a raccoon with red tinged fur beside her was an assortment of stone age weapons but of a steel age condition and deadliness they glinted in the glow about her. She was breathing steadily and slowly her eyes were closed her hands were resting on her strong thighs.
"Hesma and Leolle do like to take their sweet fucking time don't they Damien? She says quietly stroking the raccoon's head who chattered a little in his sleep. How much longer must we wait father?" She asks the blackness about her.

RisingPhoenix
11-15-2010, 07:32 PM
"Ah, my two favorite ladies, may I?"

Tiara was absolutely disgusted by Adam's remark and before anyone could blink, a spiritual claw had grabbed Adam by the throat.

"It would be such as shame to waste such delicious blood, but trust me I won't mind. Now get out of my way," She said commanding the spirit claw to toss Adam aside. She was ruthless and cared for none other than herself. One would be wise to stay out of her way. Tiara slipped in the door as it closed behind them a smile on her face.

The headmaster sat behind his desk as he glared down at the high students.

"Ahh, my highest ranking students, welcome, I must say that your prompt response shows your loyalty....." He paused as he noticed Adam was not present, "where is adam?" he demanded as he flipped through paperwork that lay on his desk, "ugh, I suppose he will have to wait, now then, I have a mission for you all. The museum has uncovered a priceless artifact, Omani's Egg, I want you all to steal the egg and bring it back here. DO NOT FAIL ME, you are dismissed."

Tiara smirked, "wondrous," she said softly as she turned on her heels and exited the headmaster's throne room.

Meanwhile............

Derrick rolled his eyes and stood up slowly. He walked over to Bothvar and smiled. In an instant he had kissed the man dead on the lips. Instantly the man's entire history flashed in Derrick's mind as he continued to kiss the man. After a few moments he pushed some of his thoughts. This would explain the teen titans and all that he knew about them. He knew all of the members and so he had passed just a tad bit of the information into Bothvar's brain.

Derrick then released Bothvar and smirked.

"Sorry, but that was the only way I could have gotten you to shut up and understand. If it suffices for anything, you're a great kisser," Derrick stated as he turned and walked back over to the couch, intrigued by the news that continued to blare across every news channel in Jump City.

-------------------------------
"Hesma and Leolle do like to take their sweet fucking time don't they Damien? She says quietly stroking the raccoon's head who chattered a little in his sleep. How much longer must we wait father?" She asks the blackness about her.

In the confines of the egg, a voice spoke out from the darkness.

"Patience my daughter, patience for I have much confidence in Leolle and Hesma, they will deliver us from this prison soon enough, but until that time I suggest you keep that disgusting creature of yours in your lap."

A figure loomed in the darkness of the egg and this particular figure seemed to ooze power. It said no more as the visible silhouette soon vanished in the darkness of the egg.

Lord Tully
11-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Bothvar took Rook's hand and was about to introduce himself when the one named Derrik kissed him. He blinked and stood up to calmly walk over to where Derrick sat, "While I appreciate the compliment..." he paused and punched the boy square in the nose, "You are never to do that ever again, unless you have my permission. Got it?" Bothvar did not wait for an answer before walking back over to Rook, "Sorry about that, I'm Tristan, but most know me as Bothvar. You've probably heard about some of my work by now." He pointed to the TV as the bottom scroll recapped the scene at the docks, "That was my doing. but what the news probably won't tell you is that the warehouse was a base for drug dealers who were targeting a nearby school." He told Rook as he sat down again.

Kaiosuke
11-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Alexander continued staring out over the city. "It's no wonder Robin and Starfire defended it so much." He mumbled. He loved his adoptive parents. He knew it was his destiny to protect the city too. He would help keep the citizens safe just as they did. He nodded and said, "I will become a Titan too."

Vallory reached out unable to control herself anymore. She touched the egg and felt... What? Life? She touched her entire palm onto the shell of the egg feeling the strong power eminating from it. "Amazing." she said as she felt a second surge of power even greater than the first.

SikstaSlathalin
11-16-2010, 01:45 AM
Rook shook Tristan's hand firmly and was about to explain some of the reasons for their presences when Derrick kissed the new boy on the lips. Rook sighed shaking his head mumbling obscenities in French. Needless to say it made young Rook smile to see Derrick punched in the face. Common sense would dictate that as a dude you don't kiss any guy on the lips unless you knew his preference especially one as big as Tristan. But no one ever put common sense as a super power.
"Dat was very dumb Der'ck, you need band-aids?" The Cajun said tying hard not to smile. He glanced at the TV and saw the story Tristan was talking about then nodded.
"Oui ah daught ah remember hearing you name somewheres."

Nightshine nodded as the Headmaster told her the mission and left after Tiara ignoring the girl she made beeline for her room to get into her uniform. Plus she saw what the Vampire did to Adam and Night didn't want to be around for any retaliation. She just planned to change then make her to the main room and wait for the others that had been chosen for this mission to arrive since that was where they normally met before a mission. She arrived at her room and made her way to her closet flinging open the doors she looks through her bright and breezy wardrobe and found her very functional and very stylish pair of black and white pants with a matching long-sleeved shirt belt and boots. After she was suited up she grabbed her favorite piece of the uniform a round harlequin like mask. Slipping it on she smile and bounds out of her room to the Mission room. She was now ready to do her first mission in a long time.

Diana nodded and sighed at her father's words.
"Very well Father and don't worry Damien is taking a nice long nap he'll need to be at full power when the proverbial brothers actually free us. She went back to meditation when she felt a strange presence nearby. It wasn't her Father or siblings it was someone else on the outside. Father I think we have a visitor."

spirits breath
11-16-2010, 02:18 AM
His approach seemed quiet, and for the most part he still had to be cautious. For all he knew, the being was waiting for him to get close, reach back and punch his internal balls and then pull him off into a near twenty story drop. With that thought lingering, he lowered his head in a more defensive stance, which also due to his nature was also a more threatening on as it looked like he was going to pounce.

His muscular legs lifted in a steady rythem. One rose slowly, then would set down softly. More and more he closed the gap. Jaw parting out of worry. Then his arms rose up over the mans shoulders tenatively. He held his breath and lifted his head out of the way as he quickly went for a diagonal 'hug'. the last thing he wanted to do was startle the man to end up falling off the top of the tower.

He tried to speak softly, and in a non-threatening way. But it is hard to make a good first impression when you try and hide what you are, and even harder to do that when he spoke his natural tongue. A few light pitched (or leaning more on high pitched, but not in the middle of high and low pitch.) honking grunts, and a reflexive humming sound in his throat. But to him he actually said. 'sorry for the startle, but I don't want you falling.' Then Qualia began to pull him back before letting him go a few feet further from the edge. His body rose up to his standing stature and was slightly taller than who was in front of him. A soft hum came from his throat, bent by his tongue for a second. 'what do they call you?'

RisingPhoenix
11-16-2010, 07:53 PM
A smirk crossed Derrick's lips as his nose leaked a bit of blood but then stopped as he sat there a moment. Clearly this was going to be the most fun he'd have in a while. Suddenly, the earth began to quake, shaking the titan with great ferocity. Just as soon as it started, it ended and Derrick stood up. He turned to looked Tristan in the eyes, a wicked smile on his face.

"If I were you," He began wiping the blood from his nose, "I'd run." With that a barrage of rocks shot through the window and collided with Tristan one by one until a larger rock struck the boy in the side causing him to be thrown against the wall of the main room. Derrick shook his head.

"I should have warned you, but I guess I'm getting forgetful these days. Unless you are an extremely strong and devilishly evil man I have a feeling that you're not responsible for what happened at the docks. No I do believe we are dealing with something or rather someone else. Excuse me for a few moments gentlemen, I must be on my way to scout the city."

With that, Derrick ran towards the now broken window of the main room and dove over the side of the building. He plummeted for about a minute before he shot straight up pass the broken window and into the sky. He often did this to clear his head and to get the feel of adrenaline rushing through his body. Smiling, he waved at Qualia and a new guy and stopped just before passing them by.

"Well hello Qualia, how are you? It's such a wonderful night isn't it? Ahh, and who might this be? I'm Derrick and I do hope you prove yourself worthy of the Titan name, however I must be on my way, Qualia will show you around. Qualia, put him through the test to see if he is Titan material, I will return shortly."

Derrick shot back into the sky and was gone from eye sight in less than a few seconds.

------------------------------
"I can sense her too daughter, hold on just a moment, let me pay our little guest a visit."

The dark deep voice of Omani resignated into Vallory's very being.

"Ahhh, and who might you be girl?" He asked his face appearing in her mind as he smiled. "Such a young girl you are, tell me child what year is it?"

------------------------------
Tiara sat in a chair in the mission room and when Nightshine entered, she smiled.

"Well, well, took you long enough. Adam should be here any moment, don't worry about him, me and him have a very interesting history. Now then, shall we?"

There were three others along with Tiara and Nightshine that resigned in the mission room waiting for Adam. Tiara began filing her nails as she began to get bored.

"Tell ya what, you two say here and wait for Adam, while me Nightshine and Olivia head on out." With that Tiara vanished into the shadows along with Olivia though her voice remained behind, "come on Nightshine, let's have some fun."

Lord Tully
11-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Tristan was just able to pick himself up when Derrick flew out the window, "Son of a-" he grumbled as he brushed the dirt off of his armor, "Well that was unexpected." he said as he went back over to the couch. "Is he always like that Rook?" he asked as he sat down again keeping an eye on the TV news story. Tristan also asked, "So Rook, what I saw when I woke up... Was that a Dinosaur or was I seeing things?"

Kaiosuke
11-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Alexander was startled by the thing behind him followed by the rush of a person flying up to him. He immediately teleported out of the grip of Qualia and stared at the creature. "What are you!?" he shouted as shadows started creeping onto his arms making whip like forms. He wasn't sure whether or not to strike out at them until he heard the flying boy mention Titans. He dropped the shadows bck just as the boy left and stared at the creature Qualia.

Vallory gasped as she saw the face of a man in her mind. She wanted to let go but was to mesmerized by what was happening. "M-my name is Vallory." she said unsteadily. "The year is 2010." She was feeling fear for the second time in her life. What if he could read her mind? Could he only see what she was thinking or could he see her past? What was the strange power she felt from both wntities in the egg?

RisingPhoenix
11-16-2010, 10:44 PM
"Relax girl, I won't harm you. So you say your name is Vallory, you have quite the past Vallory but I can help you, I can make it all go away, all you have to do is cut yourself, bleed upon the emblem on the egg and I shall be able to assist you in forgetting about your past." Omani stated as he used his fatherly wiles to deceive Vallory. Truth be told he'd probably end up using the poor girl just to free him. Sad to say, but Omani was not an individual you'd want to trust.

To open the egg, one of the darkness must bleed upon the egg and it would open. Vallory's soul was corrupt and was dark but it wasn't dark enough, Omani was simply hoping the girl's blood would be dark enough to open the damned egg.

"Listen Vallory, I want you to cut yourself and bleed upon the shining emblem. Do that and I will be able to help you. No one will be able to harm you ever again. No one will ever treat you like scum again, I promise you, just bleed upon the emblem, let all the hate, all the anger, all the darkness you can muster filter into your blood and let it drip upon the emblem." Omani was weaving his magic into Vallory slowly taking over her mind, slowly making her his puppet. As long as she made complete hand contact with the egg it would continue to work.

Kaiosuke
11-16-2010, 10:50 PM
The shadows rose around her as she listened to Omani. "N-no. I don't want to forget the past." She mumbled. Her hand slowly pulled away from the egg untill just her fingertips touched it. "I barely remember as it is." She stood thinking about how she couldn't remember anything before Slade. Slade accepted her, was kind to her. She didn't need some egg to tell her what to do.

RisingPhoenix
11-16-2010, 10:53 PM
"My dear girl, why do you remove your hand? If you don't want to forget then I can make you remember. I can help you remember your mother, your father even YOUR BROTHER. Yes child, you have a brother named Alexander." Omani replied as he smirked inside her head. She still had her fingertips on the egg and though his magic wouldn't work, he could still sweet talk her into opening the egg.

"All your memories will be brought back, just release me."

Kaiosuke
11-16-2010, 10:59 PM
"A brother?" She mumbled as she pulled her fingers away from the egg. The shadows snaked around her hand making a small cut. The blood beaded up into a small puddle. "My brother." she said confidently as she slapped her blood soaked hand onto the emblem. A smile spread across her face as the blood soaked into the egg like water into a sponge.

SikstaSlathalin
11-17-2010, 04:19 AM
Rook shook his head Derrick did seem to have trouble with any guy that wasn't solely to his preference. As one would expect he got hit a lot for kissing every guy and those confrontations often ended in such ways. The boy nodded slowly brushing some more dust off the new Titan.
"Oui Trisi'n, but just let him be de fool every time he drows a little hissy fit. Like dat. You learn to live wit it. He gathers up his weapons and look at Tristan spinning his cane in his hand then rests it on his shoulder.
Come on Trisi'n ah got de freesôns an dat usually means we in for some moodee days. So we better get you armed and ready for a fight." He motion for the warrior to follow him to the Armory.

Nightshine giggled a little as Tiara announced her lateness.
"I had to change I went on a mission once in a dress wasn't fun besides Mr. Demento always says uniforms add to the villain's mystique." As the Vampire and Olivia vanished Night quickly followed using her own shadow powers to do so.

Diana sighed at how easily this girl was duped into freeing them.
"Foolish child." Was all she said before putting down her weapons to begin putting on her bone armor. All the excitement had awoke Damien who was seated on the ground bristling up in anticipation to kill something. It had been so long since he'd tasted blood the demonic creature was already salivating and foaming at the mouth. Soon he was picked up and calmed by a an almost fully armored Diana only thing missing was her helmet which she always put on last.

Lord Tully
11-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Tristan was having more then alittle trouble following what Rook was saying, ~I need to find a Cajun Dictionary or something.~ he noted to himself as he followed Rook to the armory, "That's right I lost my sword and shield out in the bay, if I'm to be any use to you guys I'll need to replace them." he followed Rook all the way to the armory, "I'm guessing that you'll need to put in a code or some such." he said stepping to one side of the door.

spirits breath
11-17-2010, 05:53 AM
The man in his grip, or just. Was there but now isn't? Looking around, he made a full turn before finding the figure again. A throat clearing grunt came up before he gave an uneasy bow. His head still down as he began. " I am Qualia Phospha. And right now I am a troodon. One of my forms that I have figured out english very well. I hope I dodn't scare you much, it was unintentional."

He began to raise his head and walk towards him. "Relax, my teeth used to eat meat. I wouldn't try and eat anyone consiously. Maybe a bite or two, but nothing serious. Rook can tell you about that." He walked past Alexander. "Follow me. Grab my tail if you need me to stop for anything. Just don't yank too hard, I feel things there. Going to show you around a bit and then take you in my room. then we can talk a bit more freely."

As he started to walk towards the door, he stopped. Turning to where he first was, he jogged over to pick up his journal and came back. "Actually we could also have our talk here. But this is more of a get away from it all place. Can't essentially walk out of here and into a store. Would be a dumb idea."

Holding the journal close to him, he gave a toothy smile. "I assume your power is teleporting. Crafty. I can turn into other dinosaurs. And no I do not have a human form. And this is my journal. Sort of private. And you would need to learn my written language to read it. Course there is an alphabet around this place. But I never caught your name."

mcstringer
11-17-2010, 06:34 AM
Adam resurrected himself from the pile plaster and stone that was a section of wall. If he hadn't fired a psionic blast to cushion his impact then he would have been really hurt. He dusted his clothing off to get rid of most of the dust.

"It'll have to do. Ow, that woman and I are going to have a chat about throwing people into walls one of these days. Hugh, guess I'll have to run after them. Good thing I asked that perv Gizmo to plant a tracking device decreetly in her clothing. Knowing him, I wouldn't want to know where he put it."

He was on his way out the door at a comfortable jog, when two others stopped him.

"Your not going anywhere without us."

"Oh yes I am."

An without a muscle waisted two bodies dropped from their skulls being caved in by psionic energy.

"I wouldn't have any fun if you to idiots came along."

He pulled out a small GPS tracker from a pocket.

"Now where is that witch."

-----

Hesma leaned down as he got out of the rented taxi. He helped his brother out of the low-cielinged car parked in front of the museum. With its driver dead in the front seat via a energy bullet to the back of the head, it wasn't going anywhere.

"These damned things always give me a crick in the neck."

Hesma sniffed the a with uncertainty at first then as if he enjoyed a certain perfume. He stretched as a lazy cat does on a warm day.

"Can't you feel it, brother? Our father is here, and he is waking up! Let's be there to greet him shall we?"

SikstaSlathalin
11-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Rook nodded before saying.
"Usually oui but sometimes Der'ck like to change de code so ah just do dis." Rook blows into his closed fist and hits the door three times then kicks the lower left side. The door slid open revealing a large metallic hallway with six heavy duty metal doors running down it. Each room held an array of weapons from every discipline and walk of life. Offensive and defensive ranged and melee, ancient and futuristic, even a magic one or two. Whistling Jolie Blon to himself Rook walks to one of the melee rooms this one lined with some of the finest swords, axes, maces and hammers in the Tower. With a smile Rook does another intricate knocking code and the door swings inwards.
"Dare you go Trisi'n take you pick of weapons then we'll go to the defense side."

Lord Tully
11-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Rook's display of his powers made Tristan step back, "That must come in handy." he said as he followed Rook into the armory. He looked around at the side rooms full of weaponry, "Damn, you could probably take over half the freaking planet with this arsenal." he said picking up one of the more high-tech looking fire arms to see how it weighed in his hands. He slowly walked over to a table with an array of swords and maces on it ~which one, which one~ he picked up one of the swords at random. It was about 3 feet of steel and altogether extremely plain looking ~I can always come back and get a different one if they let me join.~ He thought to himself so he decided to keep that one for the moment, "I think this one should do me well for now." he told Rook as he walked away from the table, pausing a second to look at a laser rifle "Why not?" he mumbled as he picked it up. "I think I might surprise Derrick with this a little later." He said to Rook with a mischievous grin.

RisingPhoenix
11-17-2010, 05:35 PM
It could be seen from miles, a swirling mass of clouds above the museum as if a tornado would descend at any moment but never did. Instead, the clouds continued to revolve and lightening streaked across the sky, coming dangerously close to striking the museum.

As Vallory cut herself and released her blood onto the emblem, it glowed a fiery red and the ground began to shake with extreme velocity. Artifacts in the museum began to tumble over and meet their ultimate demise; smashed to pieces on the floor. Suddenly, the egg opened. Dark shadows burst forth from the egg. The entire museum was consumed by a giant shadow. Eventually, the shadow began to take humanoid shape until Omani stood in front of Vallory. His daughters Diana and Nillana along with his son Viper stood around Vallory.

Leolle and Hesma made it just in time to see their father freed from the egg. Leolle smiled.

"Father," He said kneeling down. Viper and Nillana knelt down to show respect. Omani smiled as he looked over his children then looked at the one who had freed him.

"Ahhh, Vallory, I must thank you for freeing my from the cramped up prison, now I can finish what I started so many years ago." He took a deep breath of air and smiled ever so wickedly, "the time has come, let us spread destruction and chaos throughout the world my children."

Leolle smiled and Viper smirked. Nillana cheered with a high pitched roar and looked at her sister.

"Now go my children, go and destroy, spread chaos, claim lands in your father's name. Go and bring forth Armageddon."

Leolle and Viper were the first to exit the museum which began to shift and change into a lair for Omani. The building contorted until it formed a castle. It loomed over Jump City and Omani's face appeared in the sky.

"Ahhh it's so good to be free. TODAY MARK0S THE ERA OF A NEW RULER, BOW DOWN TO ME!"

Leolle appeared in the streets along with Viper. They began destroying anything in their path. Large buildings were brought down with ease as Viper used his sonic waves to crush them. A smile spread across Viper's face as he rather enjoyed destroying.

Just then, Derrick stumbled upon the scene and for the first time in his life, he felt the emotion of fear. Derrick landed on top of a building not far from the newly resurrected castle fortress. He scanned the area and noticed Leolle and Viper destroying city blocks. Instantly he kicked into hero mode and dove down to stop them.

"Stop right there," Derrick stated with authority, "who gives you the right to come here and mess with our world, our land?"

"Oh, look Viper, a chew toy," Derrick stated as he watched Viper looked up at Derrick and charge at Derrick. There was a rumbling of the earth and suddenly a large wall shot up in front of Viper.

"Ahh this one is special Viper, look at his stance, clearly he has trained long and hard to protect this city, why not give him a show."

Viper smirked as he took at step back and let electricity spark through his arms into his hand forming a ball. He then released the condensed energy and smirked as it careened towards the wall of earth, shattering it.

"You'll have to do better than that," Viper stated as he removed strands of hair from his face, "I do want this to be as fun as possible."

Just as Derrick and Viper began their fight, Tiara and Olivia arrived at the scene.

"What the hell is this?" She asked as she looked at the newly formed castle, "there is no way we will be able to get the egg now."

"What you seek you will not obtain," A voice stated as Nightshine was the last to appear on the seen. Tiara turned around and looked up at the top of a building. There stood a figure, his bronze skin shimmering in the moonlight.

"And who might you be?" Tiara asked intrigued.

"That is none of your concern, just know that your mission is a failed one, go back to where you came, you're no match for what lies within that castle."

Tiara grunted, "well you may be right, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with you." A spirit skull burst from her hand careening at deadly velocity towards the figure. Suddenly, the skull shattered into nothing and the figure jumped down from the building, landing a few feet away from the bad girls.

"I implore you to reconsider your options Tiara Sanchez."

"Reconsider this," Tiara stated as she thrust numerous orbs of deadly spirit energy towards the figure. It was quite easy for the figure to dodge the orbs, however Tiara shot a surge of spirit energy in a condensed beam directly at the figure whilst it was dodging and when it made contact, she watched the figure careen backwards hitting a wall and fall to its knees.

((Consult the photos in the OOC for Viper, Nillana, Omani and the white mage descendent))

Kaiosuke
11-17-2010, 10:54 PM
"W-what about my brother?" Vallory stuttered. she was frightened by what she unleashed. She stared into Omani's face with a pleading look. "Y-you said you could make me remember."

Alexander stared as the castle formed. "That can't be good." He teleported instantly next to Qualia grabing his tail. "This will feal funny." He teleported both Qualia and himself in next to Rook and Tristan. "Wow I couldn't have been any luckier. These the other Titans?" he asked Qualia.

spirits breath
11-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Motionless as he looked at Alexanders eyes, he then was motionless as he disappeared. Then something grabbed his tail, pulling him through the physics of speed and solidity as he found himself in the armory.

Feet shuffling, room spinning. His entire body wracked like a strong drug. Within a second, his head made a small cresent as he collapsed onto the right side of his body. Eyes closed for a minute as he gave a small twitch of his left leg. With his head still on the ground, he spoke, eyes still closed. "Please. Never again. And when I regain my ability to feel the ground and it to not want to envelop me."

About two minutes later, he started to raise his head. Heaving both his tail and legs, he stumbled onto his feet. "I can safely say that if you try that again, I will bite you. May not be immediate, but regardless I will get you. And I will put apart being a vegitarian for a while. Though if you want some tofu or something plant based, let me know."

Walking near the wall, Qualia motioned for Alexander to follow. " We are titans, except for him." He jogged up to Tristan. His voice dropped to an appologenic tone. "I am sorry about how I acted. Just a bad bit of news before. So please forgive me."

Lord Tully
11-18-2010, 12:46 AM
Tristan stepped back alittle from the teleport, he wasn't prepared for something like that to happen. He wasn't quite as shocked to see the dinosaur this time but he still found the creature's presence very odd. He found it even more odd when the being spoke, "Ohh, uhh." he couldn't quite find the proper words at first, then he shook his ead a little, "It's perfectly alright, I wasn't exactly in the best of attitudes at the time either." he put the rifle's strap over his shoulder and extended his hand towards the two new comers, "Name's Tristan, and I'm guessing you're here to be a Titan as well?" He said as a question to the other boy.

RisingPhoenix
11-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Omani looked down at the poor little girl who had freed him and though his evil black soul could have rejoiced at the thought of killing her, he nodded and decided to give her what he had said he would give. Placing his pointer and middle finger onto her forehead, he began to chant in an eerie tone. The room filled with such black magic that animals scurried away from the vacinity. Suddenly, Omani's eyes glowed a bright red and Vallory's memories were restored to her.

"That is my thanks to you my dear, now go, do what you want but I must warn you, if you get in my way I will destroy you."

His words were final as he turned and trotted down a corridor quickly turning and vanishing all together.

-------------------------------
As each exchanged blows to one another, Viper was slowly getting the upperhand as Leolle watched with glee. Suddenly, Viper struck Derrick with a mighty blow that sent him careening through the sky. Conincidentally, he was shot straight into the tower activating the alarm and sending out a call for action.

Derrick rubbed his forehead as he looked up at Rook, Tristan, Alexander and Qualia. He stood up though wobbly at first, and looked at the four.

"We have trouble," He said as he rushed into the armory and grabbed his bo staff.

SikstaSlathalin
11-19-2010, 12:14 AM
It all happened so fast Rook had to stop and rubs his eyes a few times.First some kind of earthquake shook the tower then Qualia and someone he didn't even know teleported in he'd seen a psychotic Merc named Deadpool do it a few times but wasn't aware anyone else could do it. Then Derrick came through the wall actually through the walls.
"Ah shoulda stay een de bayou." He mumbles to himself rubbing his eyes once again. Without much delay the Cajun runs to one of the shield rooms and actually punches in the code this time and jumps into the room after a quick glance he grabs a gray kite shield off the wall and flicks a switch on it and it begins crackling with electricity with a smile and a nod he flips it off and tosses it to Tristan.
"Here Trisi'n take dis, flip de switch on de back and you get an 'lectric charge you can use for defense or offense. He looks at the new boy and spots the weapon he has. Hope you know how to use dat pod-nah, we gonna need all hands on deck ah can feel it. De freesôns neva lie." He quickly pulls his sword form the cane and tests his power by turning the blade into a kind of Cajun lightsaber satisfied with the purple glow he powers down and re sheathes the weapon next he walks into a closest and with not codes or anything he enters and grabs three boxes of dice and two of dominoes and puts them into his various trench-coat pockets walking back out he pulls off his t-shirt and tosses it back into the closest before closing and locking the door. He spins his cane in his hand and looks at the other boys.
"Shall we go see what be happenin' to our bon city?"

Nightshine arrived to a scene right out of a Conan the Barbarian story, large dark castle people running terrified from dark obviously supernatural people. And lots of blood and destruction only missing was the giant man with dark hair, blue eyes, and a blood soaked sword but there was a dark skinned woman with a raccoon and spear kind of close. The girl adjusted her mask and looked around for her teammates she saw Tiara square off with some guy in white and throw him through a wall this made Night smile some and she was about to add her own powers to the pummeling when she heard a loud screech and felt something whizz by her head instinctively ducking she sees a small ball of fur lunge at her face with a squeak she blocks with her powers stopping the little monster's attack without giving it another chance she scoops it up in a shovel looking appendage of light and darkness then catapults it back into the museum. With a smile she runs off to find something else to fight.

Diana stepped out of the egg slowly like a female panther she was going to put on her helmet but decided she wanted those she killed to see her face it made the killing all the more fulfilling when they say it wasn't some great hairy monster that was killing them but a woman and an attractive one at that she might keep one or two males alive to please her after the fight. Maybe if they did a good job she'd let them be her servants. And she did enjoy having menservants. As Father announced they were free to do what they want she sent Damien out to feast and restore his strength. She looked back to her sister and smiled.
"Lets go play with our new dolls Nilli." Notching an arrow to her bow the Huntress daughter of Omani heads out the door. Out of all her siblings she liked Nillana the most it was more than just being the only other girl she didn't see Nilli in the same stupid and lazy light as she did her brothers. Also she never tied to kill Damien which the boys tried on many occasions. She let loose with a steady stream of 6 arrows dropping someone with each projectile. She was about to drop a 7th person when Damien came hurtling through the air and crashed into the door's threshold launching the arrow she runs to her pet's side stroking his head slowly.
"Oh are you ok Damein? A weak chatter was all the response she got.
I guess you were too weakened to fight anyone right now here." She picks up the animal and carries him to one of the dead bodies setting the creature by the still warm flesh she cuts off a chunk of the man's arm and holds it in front of Damien's nose. It moves slightly and the animal opens his eyes and takes it in his mouth chewing it slowly. The meat is swallowed and the animal immediately perks up then dives at the body and begins ripping off chunks of flesh feasting on the dead man.
"Who did this to you my lovely?" Damien chatters between mouthfuls retelling his tale to his mistress. With a dark nod Diana notches another arrow and goes off to hunt the girl in the black and white outfit and a round mask who commanded both of the deep elements.

Lord Tully
11-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Tristan caught the shield and switched it off to save battery, "I'm with you Titans." he said stepping forward while putting the sword on his belt. He looked at Derrick, "What kind of trouble do we have exactly?" he asked, picking up a helmet that masked his face, "And Rook call me Bothvar when we're in the city, I'd rather they not know who I am." He told Rook before donning the helmet.

RisingPhoenix
11-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Her cockiness was her downfall for just as she began to get cocky with fighting against the mysterious figure, she was blasted by powerful white magic. Her body singed and lacerated by the holy magic that caused her to hiss and put up a shield of dark energy. Slowly the figure approached her but she quickly retreated in a successful attempt at escaping. The figure was far too powerful for her and the thought of being hit by white magic again was something she wasn't revelling.

The figure watched the girl vanished and noticed yet another run off as if in search for a fight. Olivia growled as she commanded the fire balls in her hands to transform into dragons. As the screeching dragons neared the figure, a bright light flashed and the dragons discentergrated. Olivia was shocked and instantly went for another attack but the figure was far to quick, a ball of light screamed through the air and struck Olivia dead in the chest.

She flew back and hit the wall of the castle. The figure approached her but fire consumed her, allowing her to escape the fight. The White Mage looked up at the castle and sighed.

"I knew this would happen, he's back and now I must do as my ancestor did a long time ago, but I will need help, I will need the help of others if I am to be successful."

The White Mage looked around and noticed Omani's children, spreading chaos and destruction. He held up an amulet that contained the same insignia that the egg did. Light flashed throughout the city and caught the eyes of the Horsemen.

Leolle looked in the direction of the light along with Viper and Nillana.

"Tis him, the white mage, RIP HIM LIMB FROM LIMB VIPER," Leolle stated as a grin spread on Viper's face.

"With pleasure," Viper replied as he prepared to fight the white mage. Nillana looked at her sister and followed her. She would help her sister do whatever she needed to do, so long as she commanded it.

Derrick looked at Rook and at Bothvar and sighed.

"I knew something was wrong with that egg the moment I laid eyes on it." He had found a book, an ancient book in Raven's old room and in the book it spoke of Omani and the 5 Horsemen and of the white mage. He began to explain what he read in the book to Rook and the others. Finally, after explaining he looked at the four and sighed.

"We are in for the greatest fight we've ever had to muster. If anything we might not make it out alive, but we go in the name of the world to protect it from beings such as these. I don't know if the white mage still exists but we will need all the help we can get."

spirits breath
11-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Stepping away from the assortment of sheilds and various weapons, he particularly noted the word thunder. His eyes focused onto the sheild. "Please, use caution with that sheild." He left it alone at that and walked over to Rook. His snout lightly nuzzling the side of his right arm. Eyes closed as he emitted a light hum.

the thick base of his tail began to cause the rest to sway back and forth. Mind at ease for a while before he stepped away, head nuzzling at the air. The large eyelids opened up wide. his voice shocked. "I am sorry. I don't know why I just did that."

Gradual steps slow at first, then a few trots moved him to the door outside. Bolthvar under the guise of Triastan? But if we are going into the city, then why would we need to call him someone else? His neck turned over his back, pulling his body as he began to take a few steps at a time to Tristan. "I have a question for you. Why would you need to go under a different name? Makes no sense unless if there is something you are indifferent about..." By the time he finished talking, his mouth was within a foot of Bolthvar's face.

SikstaSlathalin
11-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Rook was needless to say weirded out when Qualia started rubbing against him the only thing that saved the lizard from being smacked silly with his cane was Rook thought Qualia wasn't at all right in the head and you just don't beat the snot out of the mentally irregular. He'd just smack him once if he starts doing it again. He walked over to the two and pulled the lizard away from Tristan's a bit with the hook of his cane then says.
"Bebette, step back from de armed boug fore he kill you. He probably just have secret identity a lot of human Heroes have dem. It's so no one will hurt anyones dey love."

Diana saw the light and was filled with a burning rage. This was the same trick used on them last time and her stupid brothers were running right to it again. Well fool her once same on you fool her twice she's a fucking idiot and while her brothers would fall right into the trap she wasn't going to let her sister do it again.
"Come on Nilli we must inform father." Forgetting her vendetta about the girl that hurt Damien she grabbed Nill's hand and began pulling her back to the castle.

Lord Tully
11-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Tristan put his hand in front of Qualia's face, "How about no?" he said in a strict tone, he was getting ready for battle and he'd already had ONE unpleasent kiss today. "You are correct Rook, if people knew who that I was Bothvar I'd probably end up hunted by half of the city." he walked over to stand beside Derrick, "I do not fear these 'Horsemen.' if you'll have me I will help you bring them down." he said confidently.

spirits breath
11-20-2010, 04:03 AM
A light hiss of pleasure danced along his spine as the cane stroked a large portion of the outermost part of his tail. A small act, but it was enough to deter his mind momentarily. A light pinge of seduction and a drowed personal frustration took root in his vocal chords. "You know.., that felt nice. Perhaps one day you decide to watch the moving pictures on the black screen, would you please be kind enough to let me to lay my head near or on you?"

He had to prod his claw in his side to force away the image of the two in the couch. Tail draped over the armrest, head in Rooks lap. Even better was that he was in the state before sleep, yet not wanting to sleep as a hand gently strokes along the side and underneith his jaw down to the end of his neck. Himself hissing in pure enjoyment and bliss. It all seemed so nice, and sadly for him was a longshot fantasy. Though perhaps with the right pursuasion it might happen.

The thought began to fade. Just in time for him to stop himself from acting out his fantasy. He looked in between Rook and Bolthvar and spoke monnotoned. " Though I am not sure of all your customs, I still feel as if you have something you are really hiding. Just makes no sense at all." His head shook left and right. "Eh forget it Qualia. Will just be another human thing to learn."

Placing his journal off into a small locker, he leaned up against the various lockers. "I will trust you for now bolthvar. But I will kill you in your sleep if betrayed in the least. You understand? Nothing personal, but if the battle is how you say...then we should try to utilize each others abilities to work together. For instance I can be any dinosaur you can think of. Mixing them is extreamly hard so I won't try it. only some match with others you see. And Rook and myself occasionally spar. Though I keep a few gloves and something over my mouth so I can't bite or scratch. Well depends on form."

Both arms moved up to his head, a few grunts and clicks came from the scaly throat. His mind telling him what he was actually saying. 'I wonder if Rook, or sometime down the scale that just maybe Bolthvar, or Tristan. Maybe they will want to get closer to me?" A silent stare graced back and forth between the two he was thinking about.

RisingPhoenix
11-23-2010, 07:23 PM
"Alright you two that's enough flirting for today," Derrick stated with a big smirk on his face as he looked from Rook to Qualia and sighed. "We have bigger problems. If I am correct, we are dealing with an ancient evil that your planet has harbored for quite some time. Apparently, after reading some of Raven's books, the threat's name is Omani, a great and powerful dark sorcerer who was trapped within an egg by a great and powerful white mage. It was horrible times until the white mage liberated everyone. Now Omani is back with his five children. I believe that is who I ran into, one of his children, Viper was his name. Anyways we have to stop him before another Dark Age comes about on your planet. These are foes of which I have never faced, but Omani's ruthlessless expanded time and space, nearly everyone knows of him and now that he's back there will sure to be alliances made and lives lost."

Derrick looked at his fellow titans with a very worried look on his face, "it is up to us as protectors to protect the world on which we live."

Leolle hissed and glared at the white mage as Viper was blasted with white magic. In an instant Viper began to change into a new egg. This egg had a different emblem on it and couldn't be opened unless the white mage himself opened it. Leolle growled with anger but knew he could not destroy the white mage alone. Quickly he vanished into the castle.

"Father, the whtie mage is here, we must depart from this city and regain our energy, we've been asleep for far to long to face him at this strength." Leolle stated as he bowed before his father.

"You are right my child, we must hurrily leave, but we will return to shower down destruction upon them and that wretched white mage. I would have thought time would have destroyed him but he yet lives. Come my children, to the foretress."

With those words, the entire castle vanished, everything returned to normal by help of the white mage and the people cheered. They were glad it was over, but the white mage knew better, he knew that Omani was simply regaining his strength. He picked up the egg that contained Viper and placed it on his belt specifically made to hold the egg.

Silently, he looked towards the tower and in a wisp of white smoke, vanished.

A few seconds passed before he appeared in the sanctity of the titan tower. This would surely alarm everyone and put them in a fighting mood.

Lord Tully
11-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Tristan nodded at Derrick, "Alright then, enough standing around and talking about it, let's get out there and stop these bastards from wreaking out planet." he walked out of the armory and towards the front door of the tower but then stopped when he realised he had no idea where he was going. He backed up and asked, "Umm how exactly do you guys get off this island anyway?"

spirits breath
12-02-2010, 04:27 PM
"I am not flirting!" He spoke with a higher tone. "I just like the company and that I like the feel of clothes, but I would never wear them." Going by the door, he made a motion. Simple you either swim or fly. And I don't know what you do, so hop on my back." with a few more stepps, he took in some of the words spoken. "Well, wait on hopping on my back, just in case. But a dark age you say? And apparently we are to find a white mage to stop this Omani person? Hope there was a picture in that book. Many of you humans look the same to me. No offend."

He couldn't halp but try and peice things together. It would seem a if Rook didn't like a male being close to him, and there was an impending threat of no light. Meaning he would need to find a way of warmth.

Stepping outside, his tail shortened to a stup, head slimmed and grew a crest. As well as his scales dulled into a tan colored hide and streatched out to large wings. "ride, up?" His vocabulary wasn't the best but at least he could get the basic words across. Qualia lowered himself and opened op his wings to allow then to climb onto his back.

SikstaSlathalin
12-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Rook's eye twitched a little one for Qualia's remark and another for Derricks good thing the Cajun was laid-back or things might start exploding around here. But that not being the case he just moved away from the lizard and spun his cane slowly. As Qualia changed and offered his assistance to ride Rook took a pair of silver keys with a little rubber gator hanging on the end.
"Or we can take de pirogue." He jingles the keys motioning his head down to the water and the docks where the Airboat is docked. He took a step for the stairs when the alarms started blaring again.
"Choooh no again!" He says drawing his sword before he slinks off to see if he can get the low-down on the intruder.

Before Nightshine could have any more fun it all ended. Olivia was gone and she hadn't seen Tiara was no where in sight. And the castle vanished completely form sight leaving the city exactly as it was.
"Oh hell the Headmaster will not be pleased." She sighs a little before quickly heading for cover so the cops and Heroes don't find her.

Diana scowled upon seeing how quickly things got turned against them. She stroked Damien who was now the size of a large dog as she pondered this new revelation. One idiot brother down, one left, and the White Mage's descendant was here and still intent on locking them all away. Crossing her arms over her armored chest she returns to a large wooden chair before a dead fireplace. Her faithful beats followed closely after and plopped himself down by her feet. She'd stripped out of her armor and was now in little more than a loin cloth with no top. She enjoyed the freedom of no clothing and she loved feeling the natural wood against her toned tanned body. It soothed and empowered her gave her a clear head to think over the events that had just passed. She knew her father would have some plan for retaking the world but it never hurt to think up some different ones.

Lord Tully
12-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Tristan faced Qualia and ticked his head towards Rook, "I think, I'll take the boat, it'd be more trouble then it's worth if you tried to carry me." he followed the Cajun until the alarm started blasting, "AHHH! We don't have time for this shit." he growled drawing his own sword and storming off in a different direction to help Rook search for the problem.

RisingPhoenix
12-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Just then, the alarms blared and Derrick noticed Tristan and Rook prepare themselves as if some large entity had infiltrated their home and was about to do away with them. Derrick followed behind Rook, hoping that whatever had infiltrated the tower was friendly and not a threat. Still, in the back of his mind he couldn't help but wonder if in fact this alarm tripping entity was hostile, and for those reasons he summoned his bo staff and prepared himself.

Qualia seemed to be unaware of the alarms but the rest of them were quite aware and ready to take action should they need to.

spirits breath
12-10-2010, 04:10 AM
His back was strangely light, and bare. And rook not going on his fancy water humming machine. He saw them running back into the tower. "Hide?" He looked under his legs to watch them momentarily before stretching his wings out to begin a quick set of flaps that would propell him upwards.

However, the usual four minute acention to get to the top was lengthened to ten. They could have ridden on his back, but they didn't want to. Even with their silent sounds. The sky was warm to touch, with a uplifting breeze. He gave a few caws as he had to laugh at the idea that, despite them having to get into town, at least used to, they would get to the edge of the water and have to ride on him. Silly humans was how he saw it.

The roof seemed lile a haven. Simple to get onto, and even easier to not worry about hitting a branch like birds would. His body gave a few creaks as he felt the all familier spike of pain as he grew sharp teeth and his tail. He liked it, made him feel normal.

Though the wailing sound of the siren was horrendous. Apparently raptors had good hearing. Though to get off the roof, he bit the handle to turn it, and began to run down the steps. The sirens still going. I think I want to eat that chord and cut the alarm. Hopefully I find what set it off. He gave a strong shake, just trying to shake off the sound from his ears, the intense ringing in his head was immense.