PDA

View Full Version : The Survivals {M}{IC}

MidKnight
08-06-2017, 06:44 AM
Ships advanced slowly towards their enemy above orbit of an unknown planet. Fighters poured out of the hangers of carriers and cruisers opened fire on their targets. The human fleet remained position, cannons fired round after round. A squad approached a group of Elven fighters. The leader took point as he guided his team through the skirmish.

"This is Eagle One, form up in attack formation and stay close. Don't let one of those pointy ear bastards flank you."

"Copy Eagle One, Eagle Three in position." Breeze replied on her radio. Her helmet covered most of her head and her visor covered her eyes. She held on the control stick as she followed the leader. She listened to the others as they reported in.

"Fire on my command....Fire!"

Breeze squeezed the control stick and her primary weapons opened fire. Shooting down several targets and fired several heat seeking missiles.

"Eagle One to all Eagles, disperse now!"

Pulling her control stick, she followed a fighter and fired several rounds. Missing several times as she tailed her target. She waited for her missiles to lock while shooting. She came close as the long beep confirmed a lock on. She was about to pull the trigger until she looked at her rear camera and showed a Elven fighter flanked her. Shooting her engines and her fighter shook. Her hand squeezed and shots hit her target.

Her fighter pulled away from the fight and headed towards the planet. Trying to get to safety before her main core exploded. "This is Eagle Three, I'm hit!" She shouted over the radio. "Eagle Three, all systems response are failing, making a emergency landing on the planet. My engines are heavily damaged. Can't make it back to the carrier." Her control stick shook hard as she tried her best to keep the fighter intact. Her radio went static as she came close to the surface. "This is Eagle Three, negative on your last. Repeat." The radio static once more.

Her fighter approached the atmosphere. The fighter handle the burning surface, but once it hit clear skies. The fighter's control was lost. Breeze felt the stick loose and realized she couldn't control her fighter. "This is Eagle Three. I lost control of my fighter." She looked at her screen system. 'Auto Ejection Failure.' It blinked over and over. "My Auto Ejection is a failure, going manual!" She reached down below her seat and felt a handle. Pulling the handle, her latch opened and the seat shot out.

Breeze felt her body left the seat and quickly reached for her pull string to release her parachute. The wind caught her parachute and kept her floating in the air. She watched as her fighter disappeared in the clouds and heard a faint crash. She breathed in her helmet as she watched the clouds below her feet.

Minutes passed as she finally lands on the ground. Landing in a high green grass, she rolled in the dirt, trying her best to get up after struggling to get the parachute strings wrapped around her. Reaching for her knife and cut the strings, she finally stands on her feet and looked around her surroundings. Gasping and breathing slowly.

Trees almost touching the sky, grass just above her waist. It felt like she was in a jungle, but part country at the same time. She saw smoke coming in the west direction. Thinking it had to be her fighter. She started making her way towards the smoke. Still wearing the helmet, not knowing if the air is breatheable or toxic. Her visor was tinted for sun glare purposes. She reached for her side arm and pulled it, a just in case feeling.

AngelDellaNotte
08-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Sitting in the brig Ruatria held a cloth to her lip soaking up the blood that was dripping from it. She had been in the ship cantina about twenty minutes ago flirting with one of the nurses. The girl was really cute and Ruatria had no idea she had been dating one of the ship's marines. At least until that marine had looked over and seen her kissing his girlfriend. A fight had broken out starting with just the two of them then quickly encompassing the entire cantina. It had taken the ship's security forces close to half an hour to break it up. Ruatria was one of the first ones the security forces went after having been very familiar with her. To say this wasn't her first stay in the brig was an understatement. Ruatria had been picked up by the security forces more times than she could count.

She looked up seeing a older man (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/e6/bf/dfe6bf8c66f61752b1b733a9da1a480c.jpg) walking into the brig. He had a very displeased look on his face as he stopped before her cell. The security forces in the room popped to attention the moment he walked in but Ruatria stayed sitting on the bunk. “Stand at attention Commander Cor'zairuth.” He said.

She looked to the man judging whether it would be a good idea or not to challenge the man. Throughout her lifetime she had learned when and when not to press her father. Judging by the look on Admiral Aeron Cor'zairuth's face today was not a good day. Standing up Ruatria dropped the cloth to her side not feeling blood dripping down her lip thinking it had stopped bleeding as she gave a salute. “Admiral Cor'zairuth.”

He returned her salute then let out a deep sigh, “Ruatria, what is going on here? You are on flight status you aren't even supposed to be in the cantina.”

“Technically flight status only prevents me from drinking not actually being in the cantina. Check the security footage I didn't have a drop.” Ruatria said, dropping her own salute and bringing the cloth back to her lip seeing that it indeed wasn't bleeding anymore.

“Don't be cute, Ruatria.” Aeron said, grabbing a chair from one of the desks and sitting down. “On the eve of battle, really? I should leave you in here.”

“But you won't.” Ruatria said, with a smug look on her face. “As you said it is the eve of battle against a foe unlike anything we have ever encountered. I am the best pilot in the fleet. You won't bench me and risk losing the battle.”

“You know what your problem is Ruatria? You are clever, far too clever for your own good.” Aeron said, “Lieutenant Commander you will fly tomorrow but you can sleep here. Perhaps that will keep you out of trouble.”

“Demoting me again? I was just blowing off a little steam.” Ruatria said, this was the third time she had been demoted. Her supervisors often joked that she would never make it past the rank of Commander as she always seemed to get in trouble and demoted back down shortly after being promoted. This time was the longest she had kept the rank going on close to nine months.

“Maybe you should try mediating to blow off steam.” Aeron said, standing up and leaving the brig.

“I find sex much more satisfying.” She said, to herself.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Surprisingly Ruatria got a good night sleep on the bunk in the brig thinking to herself that they must have recently changed out the mattresses. Currently she was in her fighter (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/40/17/12/4017128c606dead053ad9571e00c0fa2.jpg) flying behind a Terrain craft she had dropped out of the glare from a nearby sun remaining unseen. Elvin ships had a stealth coating that hid them from Terrain radar until they used their weapons, forcing the Terrain pilots to rely heavily on sight. Right now she was trying to line up a shot with the Terrain fighter. Her model ship didn't have any view points and relied entirely on ship cameras that projected on a three hundred and sixty degree around the dome of the ship, making it seem like you were flying through the air without a ship. The computer systems beeped signaling that she had a lock, Ruatria let loose her guns not seeing the need to waste a missile on the fighter in front of her. A few moments of lighting up the fighter before her and it began careening toward the planet surface. “Take that you primitive bastard.” Ruatria said, a smirk on her face.

“Calen six watch your rear you got two Terrain fighters coming up on you.” Ruatria heard on her radio. She rotated her seat to see behind her, indeed there were two fighters tailing her. She flipped back around to face forward and dropped her ship into a nose dive heading straight toward the surface. “Eket what the hell are you doing?” The voice chirped in her helmet. She ignored it and continued her dive pulling the ship to do a quick loop. Most pilots couldn't hold that sharp of a turn but she managed until she had done a complete circle coming up between the two Terrain ships and releasing an EMP charge that fried both their systems causing the two ships to become dead in space to be picked off by another Elvin fighter.

A chuckle escaped her lips thinking they didn't know what hit them. Sadly too focused on the move Ruatria didn't know what hit her. The fighter shook with the force of the impact and her screens lit up with warnings that most of her systems were at a critical level. She tried to pulled the ship up out of the planet's atmosphere thinking she if her ship's engines failed she could easily get picked up by a Elvin ship. “Calen six to command, systems failing emergency evac requested.” She called out over her radio. Fate was against her though and her visual systems failed making it so she couldn't tell up from down. Her last known trajectory had her going into space but then the stabilizers on ship failed. “Amarth faeg!” Ruatria growled feeling her ship begin to spin out of control.

The warnings kept going off seeming to blend together a mess of sound. She was barely able to hear the warning about entering the atmosphere. Thankfully she was able to and managed to get enough thruster power to slow the ship's decent but there was no way to stop it from hitting the ground. The best she could hope for was to create some resistance so she didn't hit it at full speed. Blindly she forced what was left of the thrusters and counted down with the ship as it read off how close to the ground she was. When she not from from it she braced herself for impact.

The force of the crash knocked her out and she wasn't sure how long she had been asleep. She looked the sensors on her ship noticing it had completely lost power and part of the roof had been torn off in the crash. The face plate on her helmet was cracked, judging by the fact she was still alive the air wasn't toxic. She removed the helmet throwing it to the ground of the ship feeling something wet trickling down her face from her right eye. The broken glass had cut her face but it didn't seem to be that serious. She then unbuckled her harness thinking of taking a look around where she had crashed.

Though when she tried to stand up she found that she was stuck to the chair and the movement sent an extreme wave of pain through her right leg. Looking down she noticed a piece of the ship's roof had impaled her leg. She would have to pulled the metal from her leg and hope she was able to make it to the ship's medical kit before passing out again. Grabbing the metal she shook her head then stopped using her knife to cut a piece of her harness then biting down on it before grabbing the metal again. Just as she was about to pull it out she heard the sound of something outside the ship and drew her pistol not knowing what it was.

Translation: Calen – Green, Amarth faeg – Bad luck

MidKnight
08-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Breeze was sleeping on her bed, though was barely waking up to the sound of her video call ringing loudly in her own room. Her eyes blinked and groaned as she finally woke and stretched her body out. Half dazed and awake, she gets up from her bed and walked towards her video caller. Wearing a white tank top with white shors, her hair messy and a sleepy face. She sits on a chair in front of the video caller device and finally answers. Her eyes still closed, but heard her mother greeting her.

"Good morning dear, how did you sleep?" Her mother asked.

"Hey look at that, she overslept." Her father stated the appearance.

Breeze opened her eyes and looked at the split screen of her parents smiling at her. "Your calling me too early." She finally says and looked at the time. '05:30' the clocked flashed several times as though the alarm had been set off.

"Honey, you better get dressed. Your supervisor called us wondering where you was." The mother leans in closer. "Have you been drinking again?"

The father chuckled. "She's old enough to drink."

"Mark, you should be taking this seriously!"

"Sarah, she is old enough to be on her own. Whatever choices she makes is her decision." The father cleared his throat. "But Lauren, honey. When you drink, remember to know your limit."

"Mark!"

"Just giving advice like you keep telling me to."

"Yes, but-"

Breeze waved her hands at the screen. "Mom, Dad. Please. I can handle myself. And don't worry, I'll be on time. I got only a half hour to get to the shuttle bay, I'll just get dress and buy lunch at the cafeteria. As always."

"Honey, if you need money. Don't be afraid to ask us. We're here to help you." The mother offered.

"That'll be a first." Breeze scoffed.

"Look, Lauren. I know we were never always there for you. But since time had passed and we don't always live forever. We want to be here for you. By the way, how's Daniel?" The father asked.

"You mean the guy who broke up with me almost five years ago?" Breeze placed her elbow on the table and her chin on her palm.

"Wait..what?" The father sounded surprised.

"Five years?!" The mother sounded suprised as well. "Lauren, you been alone for five years?"

"No...I got my dildo." Breeze answered sarcastically.

The father snickered at the answer.

"Lauren!" The mother's jaw open widely at the answer.

"Oh Sarah, don't be suprised. You have one too." The father snicked again.

"Oh yes. The whole seven inches." The mother said with a evil grin.

The family started laughing and Breeze hid her face from the two. "Oh god, too much info." Then sighs softly.

"Lauren sweety. We both love you." The father smiled.

"With all our hearts together." The mother added.

"I love you too." Breeze smiled at the screen. Then heard the intercom in the hall. "Liutenant Lauren Hawkins, report to the shuttle bay immediatly. Liuetenant Lauren Hawkins report to the shuttle bay immediatly!"

"That's my que, bye mom, dad." She waved at the two and disconnects the call.

Breeze was running for a time when she finally arrived at the crash site. Passing through the bushes and large leaves. She noticed the smoke was getting closer and closer. She jumped through a large bush and landed on the other side. She looked at the crash site surrounding and realized it was not her fighter.

Standing by the Elven fighter. She gripped her gun with both hands and slowly moved towards the ship. Her breathing was steady in the helmet as she looked around. Aiming near the pilot seat, she thought she heard a cry of pain. She kept her grip tight as she quickly moved to the side of the side and leans in closer. It was clear the pilot was alive, but wounded.

How badly wounded she wondered as she kept the gun pointed at the ground. She pondered a second to make a decision. Then finally takes a stand and aims the gun at the pilot's window. "I can hear you in there!" She shouted. "Come out with your hands up." She waited, but felt like no answer.

Her foot kicks the side. "I said come out and I won't kill you!" She warned and kicks the ship again. She kept the helmet on as her sensor on her wrist was damaged. She couldn't tell if the environment was safe or not, but her oxygen level showed it was low. "I said get out!" She kicked the ship once more. Then hears the helmet beeps. Warning the oxygen support was low and a red light shined on cheek.

AngelDellaNotte
08-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Standing on the bridge of his ship Admiral Aeron looked out into the open space. There were damaged ships littering the area. Both sides had taken heavy losses and neither could really call themselves the winner. Fleet command had ordered them to pull back and wait for reinforcements. “Admiral, recovery operations are complete.” An aid said, walking up to the man and giving him a salute. The aid stood there looking nervous as he handed the Admiral a tablet. “Sir, here is a list of the causalities.”

Aeron took the tablet at first not looking at it as he dismissed the aid. He had heard Ruatria's evac call on the radio but hadn't heard anything about recovery crews finding her ship. He briefly looked at the tablet, there were over two hundred names on the list of either confirmed deaths or missing pilots. “Simsha, you have command of the bridge. I'll be in my ready room if you need me.” Aeron said, to his second in command as he walked to the office attached to the bridge. He went straight to the desk sitting down and dropping the tablet on the desk, one name standing out above the others, Lieutenant Commander Ruatria Cor'zairuth, missing in action presumed dead.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The sounds outside her ship grew louder then someone shouted in English, great a Terrain pilot. It was standard practice for the Elvin fleet to have all their forces learn the primary language of whoever they were fighting against. That way if there was if they encountered the enemy they could understand them. As it was Ruatria was fluent in six languages. The person outside was a woman though her voice was distorted by the speaker in a helmet. They didn't know the air was breathable. Several times the woman ordered her out of the ship then kicked the side of it. The jarring of the ship caused the metal in her leg to shift and another wave of pain, Ruatria groaned trying her best not to let the sound carry.

Ruatria grabbed for her pistol and aimed it out the opening in roof of the ship. She couldn't see the woman so she was shooting blind. When she pulled the trigger of her pistol she got a feedback shock that forced her to drop the gun. If she hadn't been wearing gloves she would have burned her hands. The gun fell out of her reach not that it was any good it must have been damaged in the crash. Her rifle and sword were in the aft of the fighter in the same bulkhead as the medical kit.

She was trapped here with no way to defend herself except her dagger. Swordplay was something taught to all Elvish nobility but with her being stuck in the chair wounded and only a dagger, Ruatria wasn't sure how she would fair against a Terrain with a gun. There weren't any options for her but to hope this Terrain pilot didn't outright kill her. Even if they weren't here the odds of reaching the medical kit before passing out were low and even lower for her to be able to use the mana foam. Elvin scientists had managed to create a healing foam that could be used to pack a wound with a healing gel that would stop bleeding and help heal the wound. If she were to survive this wound she would need that foam.

“The ship was damaged in the crash. I am trapped. I can not move.” Ruatria said, with a very heavy accent. She hated using English it was a crude language that sounded horrible when it rolled off her tongue nothing like the melodic way Elvish did. “I am unarmed.” Ruatria lied as she slipped the blade of her dagger into her right sleeve, the blade resting on the top of her hand concealing it from sight then holding her hands up palms out. If this Terrain pilot wanted her they were going to have to come inside.

MidKnight
08-07-2017, 03:53 AM
Breeze held on to her pistol (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/22/89/bf/2289bfe29ac57a9fadf96bf291e0c2bb--concept-weapons-fantasy-weapons.jpg) and leans in closer to hear another sound. Then she heard a voice called out from the inside, but in English. Surprised look on her face, she takes a step back and examined around the ship. "How do they know our language?" She asked herself. Checking her suit and helmet (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8e/45/f8/8e45f86d06349a039771de0498b9325c--future-soldier-tactical-equipment.jpg), the oxygen level was a little more stable. She examined the ship, looking for a way to the top to access the pilot's pit.

She finally started climbing up slowly, it was a tough challenge. Grunting and pulling her weight up, she achieved reaching the top. Standing on her feet, she finds the opening hole to the pilot. She kept her pistol aimed, in hopes the pilot was not lying. Moving slowly, she peeks inside of the ship and sees the pilot sitting there. Trapped was the right term, the straps kept her in the seat, and there was shrapnel in her leg. "Your unarmed?" She asked once more before making her next move. Her eyes watched the blood coming out of her leg, but also sees the pain look on the Elvin face. She gives a frustrated sigh and holstered her pistol. She hears the gun clicks with the holster, only she knew how to pull it out.

Jumping inside the ship, she reached for her knife on her chest plate. "I'm gonna help you, okay?" She spoke while still wearing the helmet, despite the warning of oxygen low lighting up again. "So...don't do anything stupid." She sighs as she looked at the straps and started cutting with her knife.

It took a while for Breeze to get the woman out of the ship and safely on the ground. Carrying her to safety and let the Elvin woman lay on the ground by herself. She felt her lungs hurting for air. She groaned as she stepped away. "Ah crap." She muttered. "Screw it." She reached for the back of her helmet and pulled two cords. One cord was for her oxygen, and the other for her wrist band, but it was damaged. Pulling the helmet off of her face and dropped the helmet by her feet. Her black short hair loose on her shoulders. Taking a deep breath and inhales the fresh air. "Clean air?" She asked herself. Opening her blue eyes and looked around.

After having a moment to herself, she looked to the Elvin woman. Her hand on the handle of her pistol, she steps closer to the woman. "Okay first question: How do you know our language?" She looked at her leg, "Second question: You got a medkit?" She wanted to help the Elvin woman, "And third question: Who are you?"

AngelDellaNotte
08-07-2017, 09:42 AM
“Your language is so simple a child could learn it without really trying.” Ruatria said with a sneer, looking up from her leg to the Terrain who had pulled her from the ship. The metal piece was still in her leg but somehow the Terrain had managed to free it from the seat. It was still bleeding and throbbed she would need that medical kit very soon. Which lead to the Terrain's second question about the medical kit. Ruatria did have one but it was in the same bulkhead that her rifle (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8d/96/d6/8d96d660e4f9bf93e8e1621f8b9f2dd5.jpg) and sword (http://www.fableblades.com/Photos/Aduial/Aduial%20(1).JPG) were in. She wasn't very keen on giving the Terrain access to her weapons but she needed that kit.

Thankfully the Terrain wouldn't be able to use the rifle, all Elvish weapons were keyed to only activate for those with Elvish DNA. Taking slaves of their conquered foes was common for the Elves and it was quite helpful in keeping them from rebelling if they couldn't use any weapons. Ruatria didn't like the idea of letting the Terrain have access to her sword, it had been a gift from her grandfather on her twenty second birthday but she doubt the Terrain would have any idea of how to use the sword. Terrains were brutish and clumsy she wouldn't have the skill to weld it.

“There is a medical kit in the aft section of the ship it is in a bulkhead.” Ruatria finally said, decided she had no choice to have the Terrain get it. She was starting to feel weak from the loss of blood and needed to get her leg taken care of. The Terrain didn't seem to be moving to get the kit making Ruatria a little annoyed. The third question, she must be waiting on the answer to the third question. She wasn't thrilled on giving this pathetic Terrain her name, she wasn't worth it. Though the Terrain wasn't moving, Ruatria let out a low growl then answered, “Eket.” She waited a moment the Terrain looking confused. “You can call me Eket.” She said, thinking the Terrain didn't know her language and would have no idea that Eket wasn't actually a name.

MidKnight
08-08-2017, 04:19 AM
Breeze stood there, examining the wound and looking at the Elvin woman. "Eket." She said to herself. "Sounds like a word for vomit." She commented before taking her leave. Walking back to her ship, she located the bulkhead and opened it. Finding not only the medkit, but a rifle and a sword. Her eyes stared at the rifle with an exotic thoughts. "I could hunt a lot of deer with that." She said softly. Her hand touched the surface, but realized something about the Elvin weapons. They were all DNA Encoded. Feeling rather disappointed about not using the weapon, she looked at the sword and admired the crafstmanship.

She grabbed the medkit and the sword. She figured she should take the rifle as well, but didn't trust the Elvin woman enough to carry it. Returning back to the wounded woman. She tossed the kit to the Elvin woman, still holding onto the sword. "Here's your medkit." She said as she looked at the sword. "You know when to come prepared." She pulled the sword out of the sheath and examined the blade.

She held the sword with one hand and posed in a stance, swinging the sword and certain directions. She dropped the sheath then held the hilt with both hands. She did practice swings like she learned when she was a child aboard one of the ships in the human fleet. Her father had a tutor who teached her about swordmanship. It was the only way to pass time while doing a tour with her father.

Twirling the sword in her hand. She looked at the Elvin woman and pointed the tip of the blade at her. Then slowly layed the blade on one hand and held the hilt with her other hand. She stood there looking at the sword. "It's beautiful." She said softly. Sheating the sword and still kept the sword. She looked at the Elvin woman. "Okay 'Eket' if that is your name." She kneels down, but kept her distance. "We're stranded, and so far your wounded and I doubt you'll make it on your own." She looked around her surroundings. "My ship must've landed farther away." She sighs frustrated and looked at the woman again. "It has weapons, food and medical stuff we need. If we get to my ship, we can survive whatever is on this planet." Standing up and looking around, "This planet...I think it can block communications." She looked confused as she looked at the plants and trees. "I never heard of a planet that can do that."

AngelDellaNotte
08-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Ruatria took the medical kit and opened it taking out a injector and the can of mana foam. She looked over a displeased look on her face that the other woman had her sword. She noted that the Terrain hadn't grabbed her rifle, she must have figured out that it wouldn't work for her. When the Terrain took the sword out of the sheath and started conducting some moves with it Ruatria clinched her fists. It was bad manners to use someone else's sword especially without their permission. This Terrain no doubt was uncultured and her form while not completely horrible was crude. Taking a deep breath she focused on tending to her wound. She wouldn't be able to do anything about the Terrain until she had removed this metal shard and bandaged the wound.

While the Terrain was distracted toying with her sword Ruatria stowed her dagger in the medical kit being sure to put it under everything out of sight. She reached up to the zipper on her flight suit (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0c/44/28/0c4428cd364867350d3d9fbec9258517.jpg) and pulled it down, sliding her arms out of the sleeves and letting it pool up around her waist. Under the flight suit she was wearing a plain green tank top and a pair of matching spandex shorts. Taking the injector she pushed the flight suit down a little further and pressed the injector to her thigh then hit the button on the top of it, injecting herself with a numbing agent. It wouldn't completely take the pain away but it would help enough for her to remove the shard and deal with the following pain.

The numbing agent would take a few minutes to start working so she went to work on removing her flight suit. Her left boot came off pretty easy but the right was more difficult she she couldn't really bend her leg. After several tries she managed to get it off then went to work on the rest of the suit. Shimming it down around her bottom she grabbed the tear that the shard caused and tore it even further until she reached the zipper and ripped it open. From there she completely removed the suit leaving her sitting there basically in her undergarments.

She already could feel the numbing agent working on her leg so she balled up a bit of the flight suit and bit into before grabbing the shard and ripping it out. Ruatria saw stars the pain incredible marking her wonder how bad it would have been without the numbing agent. She didn't have much time to ponder though as she quickly grabbed the can of mana foam spraying it into the wound. The pink substance filled the wound starting out first as a liquid that harden into a foam until the wound was sealed. It would slowly dissolve as it healed. She then took a bandage and wrapped her wound.

The Terrain was done defiling her sword and sheathed it. She knelt down next to her briefly commenting about finding her ship for supplies. Ruatria had all those supplies in her own ship but unfortunately most of them were stored in an overhead compartment that was missing along with the roof to her ship. They would have to travel to the Terrain's ship but Ruatria was damned sure she wasn't going as the Terrain's prisoner. She need her weapons, and she wasn't going in her undergarments. The Terrain turned to look at the landscape commenting on the lack of communications. These Terrains really didn't know anything. “It is because of the Zylumn, the rocks.” Ruatria said, thinking the Terrain had no idea what she was talking about, “You Terrains are just learning to crawl and know nothing of the universe. Zylumn interferes with subspace communications. You have to set up relay stations to boost the signal.” Ruatria repositioned herself so her good leg was closest to the Terrain then pushed up on her hands spinning around and kicking the legs out from under her. The Terrain hit the ground hard, dropping her sword. Which Ruatria was quick to pick up and spin around hitting the other woman on the back of the head with the sheath knocking her out.

She used the sword to help her stand then as a cane to hobble over to her ship. She found a round panel on the side of it and pushed it in with her hand turning it clockwise until a door opened. She could have told the Terrain about it but it was much more amusing to watch her climb up and down the ship. Not to mention the Terrain did have a pleasing form to look at. Once back inside she went to the aft bulkhead and removed her rifle leaning it against the wall as she pulled out a box. Inside of it was a spare uniform, her model of ship was used for long distance reconnaissance and had some extra provisions.

Her uniform was made up of a green sleeveless jerkin (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4f/9e/8a/4f9e8a96216143cd7b016fc52c36e6d5.jpg) and a pair of loose fitting pants (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/37/28/3b/37283b80adffd08dee4e000420da4d09.jpg), a pair of brown calve high boots (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/96/57/50/9657508a5495d836590823ee2d931af1.jpg), leather bracers (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/e4/e2/cbe4e26d1c2d971ce997e9bed1af6e28.jpg) and lastly a green cloak (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2f/61/92/2f6192bb431919f64781f37373d636da.jpg). Thankfully the pants were loose unlike her flight suit, with the bandage on her leg she never would have been able to get them on if they weren't. She grabbed a pack that had a few days rations in it and some water thinking she would need it until they found some.

She made her way out of the ship still using her sword as a cane until she saw a long branch that she could use instead. Her sword was much to fine of a tool to continue using like that. So the sword was hooked on the right side of her belt where it belonged, she was left handed and preferred a cross draw. Ruatria then took a seat on a rock not far from the unconscious Terrain aiming her rifle at her until she woke up. She had no idea which direction the Terrain ship had crashed in and would need her to be her guide. It was about twenty minutes later when the Terrain finally began to stir, “Quel amrun melar.” She said, holding the rifle on the Terrian. “Now it is my turn to go over a few things. As much as I would not mind calling you stupid Terrain that is not polite. What is your name? Next, you will never and I mean never touch my sword with your filthy hands again. And lastly which direction did your ship crash? We will want to get moving before night fall. My people have not really had a chance to log what sort of fauna is here but most predators are nocturnal.”

Translation: Quel amrun melar – Good morning lover.

MidKnight
08-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Breeze woke slowly, but felt pain behind the back of her head. She looked around and noticed the other was sitting down with the rifle in her hands. With a frustrated look and a glare staring at the Elvin woman. "I'm starting to think this trust issue is gonna be a real problem between us, isn't?" She slowly gets up, but remains sitting on the ground, lifting her knees up for her elbows to rest on. "Breeze." She said, "Just call me Breeze." She looked at her wristband, the equipment was still damaged. "If had known where that is, I would have found it instead of your ship." She showed the disfunctional item.

Scoffing as she looked up to the skies. "We don't just crash with our ship." She pointed out, "We eject ourselves out of the ship so we won't dje." Getting up slowly and examined the sky, she was looking for signs of smoke. Signs of a another wreckage. "As for knowing where my ship is." She looked at the Elvin woman. "Is a very good question."

"So this planet is still unknown to you as it is still unknown to us?" She asked with a curious face. "Good." She looked at her chest plate and reached for her knife. She throws the knife at the Elvin woman and quickly makes a run for it. She didn't plan to be interrogated by a Elvin Officer should they send a search party for this 'Eket.'

Running through the woods as quick as she can. She kept running for some time and she started having trouble keeping up with her breathing. The air was different in this area, like it was meant to depressurize the wildlife. She started to slow and turned around to see if the Elvin woman was keeping up. Or if she had lost her.

She reached for her chest plate and pulled a latch that kept the armor on. The plate falls on the ground including the ones attached to her arms and legs. She was standing there, wearing her black suit. Now she wished she never throw that knife. She had to keep looking for her ship. She looked up once more and noticed smoke raising up in the opposite direction of where she ran. Thinking to herself, it had to hers. She started moving again.

Minutes passed as she located her ship, but it was on the edge of a cliff. "Crap." She muttered. Walking slowly up to the ship and climbing aboard, she looked inside the pit first. The systems were fried and nothing came of use. She moved towards her storage unit and pulled the compartment opened. She lifted a large crate box and pulled it out. Grunting as she lifted the heavy container and tossed it on the ground. Her feet wobbled as the ship moved. "Crap, crap, crap." She said softly over and over again.

She looked inside the storage compart again and reached for a large bag. Grabbing it and pulling it out, she felt the ship losing balance. She quick made haste back to solid ground. Jumping off of the edge, the ship falls off of the cliff and landed on the ground below. Causing an explosion.

Breeze sighs as she rested her head back. Buy quickly stood up when she heard a twig crack. Crawling toward the box container. She needed her weapons to be ready to defend herself. That stopped when she saw that Elvin woman again, her foot on the crate. "Ah crap." Breeze said to herself again.

AngelDellaNotte
08-10-2017, 06:07 AM
This Breeze, what a strange name though Ruatria figured it wasn't really her name, threw a knife at her then ran. It was unfortunate that she ran because she didn't see Ruatria skillfully catch the knife with two fingers. She didn't bother running after the Terrain there was no way with her leg as it was that she would be able to keep up. As it was Ruatria could barely walk. She took note of which way Breeze ran and after gathering a few more supplies, including the medical kit from the ship she headed off in the direction that Breeze ran. In the distance she could see smoke billowing into the air. She hadn't noticed that before but had been a little distracted tending to her wound then bantering with the Terrain.

It took Ruatria some time to catch up with the Terrain but when she did she noticed the ship teetering on the edge of a cliff. Breeze wasn't anywhere in sight but she did see a crate laying outside the ship. It was likely Breeze had removed it from the ship and was still inside gathering more supplies. She could so easily walk over to the ship and send it careening off the cliff with Breeze inside. Though she didn't who knew what supplies were still in the ship and how long it would be before the fleet sent a search party for her. If they even did, they could just assume she was dead and cut their losses. Until her leg healed as much as she hated to admit it she would need help.

Ruatria limped over to the crate and propped her foot up on it taking the weight off her leg felt good. The injection she had given herself was starting to wear off. She knew she should be resting not tracing across the jungle after the enemy. The Terrain ship began to rock more and looked to be about to fall over the cliff. She merely watched wondering if Breeze would manage to get off the ship in time or not. A few seconds later Breeze jumped from the ship with a large bag. The other woman laid on the ground panting and not noticing that she wasn't alone anymore. Ruatria drew her sword and shifted her position accidentally stepping on a twig giving away she was there. Breeze tried to crawl to the crate but stopped a short distance from it. The blade of her sword cut into the ground close enough to Breeze's throat for her to feel it but not cut her. In her fingers Ruatria held the knife that had been thrown at her. She tossed it to the ground next to Breeze. “I believe you dropped this.” She said, “And I hope you managed to get everything you needed from the ship before it fell.”

Ruatria pulled the sword away and sheathed it before sitting down on the crate her leg hurting even more. She looked over to the Terrain woman. “We both are in quite a predicament, if we are lucky our people will send rescue crews for us but I doubt that is going to happen until the battle is won. Then it depends on which side wins, though I have a feeling it will be mine. Either way we are going to be here a while. It does not serve either of us if we spend it trying to kill each other. I propose a truce.” Ruatria said, knowing they had a better chance of surviving. “I am injured and you know nothing of this planet. Our sensors are more advanced than yours, I know much about this planet such as the gravitational pull is much stronger than it is on your planet. That is why you are winded. I suggest we stop trying to kill each other and work together.”

Ruatria leaned forward to the Terrain woman and held her hand out, “Truce?”

MidKnight
08-11-2017, 04:03 AM
Breeze looked at the woman with caution before taking her hand. She lets out a rough sigh and reached for the hand. "Truce." She said as she got up to her feet. Once she standing, she brushed off the dirt off of her black suit. She looked at her bag and crate. "Just let me gear up first." She reached for her bag, opening it and grabbing fresh clothes and gears. (http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/913/913985/combat-arms-20080926015325895.jpg) Dressing her new clothing, she tried opening the crate, but the latches were stuck. She gives it a kick and it opened instantly. "Ah, there we go." She looked in the crate and reached for her rifle. (http://img02.deviantart.net/0785/i/2016/117/6/0/wolfwood_assault_rifle_by_timur_kvasov-da0emsg.jpg) With a happy expression on her face, she looked at the rifle and picked up a extra couple of magazines. "Plasma modified rounds." She checked the clip and sees the bullets. "Close range scope." She looked through her scope, "And last but not least." She pulled the strap and placed it around her shoulder and let the rifle hang. "Best strap you can ever have." She joked.

Picking up the bag and tossing the extra items inside; medical kits, food rations, water bottles, tools, flares, a lantern and also a device that can clean water from a dirty resource. She pulled the straps of the bag and placed it on her back. She hopped several times to get aquinted with her gear. "Oh almost forgot." She looked back in the crate and found a machete (http://images.ontheedgebrands.com/images/A17-BV124.jpg) Placing the machete on her hip and picked up her rifle. She looked at the Elvin woman.

"Alright Eket." She pulled the slide back, "Let's go and find shelter." She looked at her leg and noticed how bad it was. "Once we find a good spot to camp, we'll take a look at your leg. Alright?" She walked past the woman and looked around. "So, planet expert, which way do you suggest we go?" She turned around, examing Eket and waited.

AngelDellaNotte
08-11-2017, 05:57 AM
As Breeze changed Ruatria didn't bother looking away, Elves tended to be less skittish about modesty and tended to admire beauty. That included the beauty of the body. Like she had observed while Breeze was climbing in and out of her own ship the Terrain did have a nice shape to her. The flight suit she had been wearing left little to the imagination. Ruatria quite enjoyed the view even if Breeze was a Terrain. Once she had packed up all her gear Breeze asked Ruatria where they should go for camp. She hadn't noticed a tent in Breeze's supplies and once again was annoyed that her supplies were missing. She had a small tent that technically was built for one but if you didn't mind getting cozy it could fit two. They would need to find somewhere with cover.

Looking up at the sky she could see a cloud system rolling in. Their scans of the planet had uncovered a jungle area in the southern area. It would seem that the two of them had crashed in that jungle. They would definitely need to find a cave or something like it that was higher up for when it started raining. Normally she would suggest somewhere near a water source but with the rain coming soon they would have plenty of water, probably more than they needed. “It appears we are in a jungle region. From the data we collected the jungles are prone to monsoon rains. We should find a cave that has the high ground.” Ruatria said, looking around. They were on the top of a cliff but below them seemed to be a river. It wouldn't be a good idea to work their way down there if the river flooded.

To the east of them or at least what Ruatria was east because the sun was setting that like it did on her home world were some mountains. If they were lucky they could find a cave before it started raining. “I think we should head east towards those mountains we might be able to find a cave to take shelter in.” She said, pointing to the mountains and getting a strange look from Breeze not realizing on Terrain the sun set in the west.

MidKnight
08-11-2017, 06:47 AM
Breeze watched Eket as she informed her about the situation. It was amazing how the Elvin people can tell about a planet in days, but for the Terrain's it would have taken weeks, maybe months. She looked in the direction she pointed at, but it was confusing for her. "This planet has a whole new strange feeling to it." She added in. "To the mountains then." She started walking to the east suggested by Eket. Breeze had a feeling this Elvin woman was different then the others. She felt like she was always watched by her. Especially when she watched her changed into different clothes.

She took point and lead Eket towards the direction of where the mountains would be located. It felt like minutes, but hours had passed as they traveled. Breeze stopped as she was breathing a little heavy. Reaching for her canteen and takes a small sip of her water. She looked around at the base of the mountain. Her curiosity grew as she stepped closer to the rocks. Putting her canteen back, and reached for her rifle. Her eyes observed their surrounding, felt like danger was close, but couldn't pinpoint the source of her feeling.

When she turned around, something jumped down behind her. With a quick reaction, she turned around and aimed her rifle at whatever appeared behind her. Firing several rounds, her shots echoed in the wilderness. She looked at what she killed. Some kind of strange animal. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fd/83/66/fd83664ac362571295a9546298d0ef93--weird-creatures-fantasy-creatures.jpg) Breeze had a disgusted expression her face, noticed the green blood all over on the ground.

She turned to look at Eket. "What the hell is this thing?" She asked, wondering if the animal she killed was a plant eater, meat eater. Hostile or friendly. She looked back at the creature, stepping forward and gives it a gentle kick. "I think it's dead." She added.

AngelDellaNotte
08-12-2017, 05:59 AM
They walked for hours, Ruatria's leg was throbbing. She thought several times about stopping and using another injection but they didn't know how long they would be on this planet before rescue crews arrived. They would need to conserve the supplies they had. The next question was which side would find them first? Obliviously it would be best if her people found them. What she wanted to know was what would happen if the Terrains found them first. Ruatria would be captured but what did Terrains do to their prisoners? The Elves generally took slaves of those they conquered. If they were rescued by her people Breeze would be made a slave and sent to one of the indoctrination camps. Somehow she didn't think this was what the Terrains would do.

Breeze stopped and took a drink of her canteen, Ruatria sat down on a rock taking a drink of her own water. It felt good to rest for a few minutes though she was surprised to see Breeze reach for her gun. Quickly grabbing her own, Ruatria sighed she was too tired to go through this challenge again. She had thought they had established that they were better off working together. A moment later she was proved wrong when a strange creature jumped out at Breeze. How had she missed the sounds of the creature? Ruatria thought she was a good hunter yet she missed the signs that Breeze must have seen. She supposed that she could blame it on her injury it was hard to focus on anything else.

“It better be dead given how much ammo you wasted.” Ruatria said, reaching into her pack and pulling out a testing kit. “There is not a supply depot anywhere near us. Save your ammo, you could have killed it with one shot.” Ruatria chided as she hobbled over to the beast. She stopped at Breeze and grabbed her belt pulling her close to her. So close that they could feel each other's breaths. She reached around Breeze's waist until she found her knife and pulled it out. Her own knife was still hidden away in the medical kit just if she needed it later, so she borrowed the Terrain's knife.

Kneeling next to the beast as best as she could with her hurt leg she cut a couple pieces of flesh off in thin slices then put them in the testing kit. The tester took several minutes to run the test but then finally blinked a blue light. The display read in Elvish and showed that the flesh was safe to eat and could be eaten either cooked or raw. “Have you ever butchered a carcass before?” Ruatria said, picking a piece of the meat up and popping it in her mouth. It was gamey and a little bitter but not that bad. It no doubt would taste even better cooked. “We should take some of his with us.”

MidKnight
08-12-2017, 08:11 AM
It was a cold snowy day. The sun barely shined through the cloudy skies. A number of deers roamed on an open land. Such beautiful docile creatures as they searched for fresh grass through the snow. In the far distance, a little girl laid on the ground next to a grown man. A rifle laid across the little girl, small hands around the handle, a tripod held the rifle mostly. Her breathing was slow and low as her eye looked through the scope. Watching the deers as they traveled. The man next to her, was her father.

He had time to be with her while the mother was still researching. He stared through a pair of binoculars and watched the deer as well. "Remember, you want the most points and hit the heart." He spoke quietly. Taking his eyes off of the field and looked at his daughter. "Breath slowly, focus where you want to hit, but keep in mind about the distance and wind speed." He looked up at the sky, "Today is your lucky day. No wind, no sun glare." She smiled as he watched the little girl keeping her eyes on the prize. Her finger above the trigger, itching to pull. She wore a headset to protect her ears from being damaged. She couldn't hear her father as she looked through the crowd of deers.

Then she spotted a large buck with large antlers, walking among the herd. She focused her shot, her face didn't feel a single breeze of cold wind and the snow fell rather straight down to the ground. She takes in a deep breath and her finger reaches for the trigger. She squeezes slowly and the rifle fired.

She watched as the buck suddenly fell on the ground and the others scattered quickly. She smiled as she looked to her father. "I did it!" She quietly said in a excited manner. The father smiled and nodded her to go claim her prize. The girl got up to her feet in a quick motion and ran towards the down buck with rifle still in her hands. In case if the buck was still alive and needed the final shot.

As she approached, the buck was long dead. Still excited about the kill, she kneels down and places her hand on the coat. It was soft as she stroked the hair. Her father stood by her and kneels down as well. "Now you got the buck, now you deal with the muck." He handed her a large knife. He instructed how to remove the guts and organs, where to stab and skin. It was her first time and actually puked several times as she done this. Her father laughed as she does.

Breeze felt her belt tugged as she looked at the Elvin woman. Close to her personal space, Breeze didn't reject the action by Eket. She looked at her hair and noticed how silky it looked. She wondered if this was done by her own skill. If so, she was jealous. Breeze had to see a stylist about her hair from time to time. She felt a little embarrassed about firing multiple shots at the creature.

"It was just several shots." She said with a smile on her face. Observing the Elvin woman as she did her thing. She couldn't help it, but continue to examine the Evlin woman. When the device turned blue and Eket asked her about butching creatures, even at the sampled meat.

Breeze slightly smiled and turned her gaze back at the creature she just shot. "Um." She walked forward and kneels down to the beast, taking her knife from Eket, she grabbed the animal by it's legs and laid it on its' back.

She examined the body and realized something. How the hell do you skin an alien animal? She looked at Eket, rather then feeling embarrassed and looking like a fool, she thought about the deer from her childhood. Remembering where to cut and what to remove. Breeze stabbed at the animal, slicing and cutting the meat. Removing the organs and guts. She nearly vomited when the smell reached her nose, but held it in her throat. Swallowing the embarrasment. "Easy." She said roughly as she tossed the guts.

AngelDellaNotte
08-12-2017, 06:59 PM
It was a good thing that Breeze knew how to butcher the beast. Ruatria had hunted many times and felled many creatures but never once had she butchered an animal. They always had slaves to do the dirty work for them. Usually when she killed a beast her slaves would cut up and take care of the meat. They would carry the meat back to the estate where another slave would cook it up. That sort of work was beneath a high born elf like Ruatria Cor'zairuth. Her family was one of the noble houses in the kingdom, she even had a brother that was married to one of the princesses of the royal family. The girl was removed several degrees from the throne but a royal none the less. The Cor'zairuths were one of the more respected houses in the kingdom.

As Breeze butchered the beast Ruatria gathered some of the large leaves from the brush around them to wrap the leaves in. She pulled off enough to wrap four large hunks of meat. That would be all that they would be able to hold and any more would spoil before they were able able to eat. If they had some salt they could cure some of the meat but they didn't have any. Depending on how long they were here they would have to hunt again.

Once the meat was packed up they started up the mountain and after several more hours of walking they finally found a cave that luckily was near a river whose waters tested safe to drink. It was dusk and the sun was starting to set by the time they had managed to sweep the cave finding it to be unoccupied. Ruatria looked over to her companion seeing that she was covered in dirt and muck from butchering the beast. “You are not sleeping in here smelling like that.” Ruatria said, standing in the entrance of the cave and pointing to the river. “Wash yourself and your clothes.”

MidKnight
08-13-2017, 08:01 AM
Breeze set her bag down by the entrance and examined the cave while still holding onto her rifle. Looking around, takign small steps. She turned to listen what Eket had mentioned about her odor. Raising an eyebrow. She walked over to Eket where she had pointed. Looking at the river that was near the cave. Turning her attention back to Eket, "You don't smell too bad yourself." She added with her insults. Walking to the river casually, she looked over her shoulder. "Don't forget to change those bandages, we don't wanna attract anything that likes meat."

She stood by the river, watching the current flow down south. She looked around her surroundings, checking if anymore suprises this planet had to offer. Once she known it was clear, she placed the rifle next to a large boulder. She started taking her gear off first, and placed them next to her rifle. Then she started undressing. Standing there completely in nudity, with her clothes in her arms. She walked over to the river and dipped her foot in first. It was cold, but quickly became warm to her touch.

Walking in the river, she was halfways in and smothered her clothes underwater. After drenching her clothes, she tossed the soaky clothing on the bay of the river. She quickly dipped in the river and stayed under for a limited of time until she bursted through the surface, splashing water high in the air. She laughed as she felt the cool liquid dripping down on her skin and her hair slicked back. Sighs softly in a happy mood. She was glad the Elven woman told her to take a bath. But her clothes were a different story. She wondered how to wash her clothes when they are not fully prepared to be having a vacation on a strange planet.

AngelDellaNotte
08-13-2017, 11:42 PM
She had wanted to take a bath but mana foam couldn't get wet or it dissolved. What Ruatria would do right now for a sonic shower to wash the grime off of her. She sat down inside the cave kicked her boots of and shimmed out of her pants. The bandage was still intact but a little blood had seeped through. Carefully removing the bandage Ruatria looked at the wound. It looked about as good as it had several hours ago. The mana foam was holding but there was seepage around the edges of the wound. A little seepage was normal but this was more than there should be. She really should be resting for a couple of days not hiking across a uncharted planet. Taking a fresh bandage from the medical kit she wrapped the wound up again.

Then she headed outside the cave not bothering to put her pants or boots back on. Her intent was to gather some wood to make a fire. She noticed Breeze come out from under the water and splash around thinking the way the water reflected off her made her look beautiful. Ruatria stood there and watched her for a few minutes still wishing she could get into the water and rinse off as well. Finally pulling her eyes away from the other woman she noticed Breeze's clothes laying on the ground in a wet pile. The Terrain had dunked them in the water but hadn't really done anything to clean them. Ruatria picked the clothes up and walked to the shore noticing a leafy planet that was growing on the edge. It looked very familiar to a planet they had on her home planet that could be used to make soap. She broke a leaf off and bent it in two smelling it then lightly tasting it.

Just as she expected it tasted like soap, she picked a few more leaves and broke them up rubbing them against Breeze's clothes washing the muck of the beast off. A few minutes later and the clothes were clean. She tucked them under her arm and went back to work gathering some wood. When she had enough Rautria entered the cave making a fire pit. She used some flint from her bag to start it and a few minutes later had a small fire going. Breeze's clothes were laid around the edge on the rocks to help dry them out. She went to work then on cooking some of the meat Breeze had butchered earlier.

MidKnight
08-16-2017, 04:26 AM
After cleaning her body, Breeze swims towards where she left her clothing and gear. Walking out of the river and stood there with her feet in the sand. She noticed her rifle and gear were still laying on the ground. But her clothing was missing. Sighs in frustration of a possible animal might have taken her clothing. She picked up her rifle and looked around, strange however. No signs of her clothing on the trees or bushes.

She grabbed her gear and slinged it over her shoulder. Hopefully Eket would lend her cloak otherwise it would be uncomfortable for her to sit around in the nude.

She arrived back at the cave and noticed the Elven woman was quite busy. Preparing the meat she had butchered, and also noticed she was not wearing her pants. She turned red a little, but also noticed her clothing near the fire pit. "So your the clothing thief." She said standing there in a complete exposure. "I thought an animal took off with my clothes." She placed the rifle by a rock including her gear as well. She stood there huggin her chest and started rubbing her skin. "Mind if I borrow your cloak while my clothes dry off?" She asked with her eyes diverted towards the ground.

AngelDellaNotte
08-17-2017, 03:00 AM
“It is a wonder an animal did not wander off with your clothes. You do realize it takes more than just rinsing off your clothes to wash them?” Eket said, looking over to the Terrain not bothering to shield her eyes or look away. Elves loved things of beauty and Breeze certainly was. There was a several minute awkward silence between them. Ruatria had heard her request for the clock but didn't respond. She just kept looking at Breeze while she poked at the meat with a stick. It was ready to be flipped and somehow she managed to without looking away from Breeze. She could have just taken the cloak off and handed it to Breeze but instead she stood up. It hurt to stand on her leg but even still she moved around to stand behind Breeze.

She put her hands on Breeze's shoulders gently rubbing them, “I would imagine it gets cold at night here. You could catch cold.” She said, letting go of Breeze's shoulders and reaching up to unclasp her cloak. She wrapped it around her shoulders brushing her hands down her arms to smooth out any wrinkles. She reached into Breeze's gear again taking her knife then limped back over to the fire sitting down next to it. The knife was used to stab the meat and pull it onto one of the rocks around the fire. She cut it into small pieces then popped one into her mouth chewing it. “It could use some salt but it is not bad.” Ruatria said, stabbing another piece and offering it to Breeze.

MidKnight
08-17-2017, 05:03 AM
Breeze watched the Elven woman stood up, but could tell she was still in pain from her wounded leg. She watched as Eket walked around her and then her fingers touched her shoulders. Her eyes closed slowly as she felt the soft touch gently massaging her skin. She leaned her head back a little to enjoy this little moment she had with this Elven woman. She nearly let out a moan from the massage, but stopped when Eket pulled her hands away. Shivered at the words when she spoke about the cold, Breeze sighs softly as her ears were filled with her gentle words. She pouted a little when the massaging had stopped, but then felt a clothing material touched her skin.

She felt the groom from Eket, as she brushed the cloak for any wrinkles. Breeze pulled the cloak to cover the rest of her body and watched as Eket had returned to the camp fire with her knife. She chuckled softly as she watched her used it to slice the cooked meat and takes a bite.

Breeze finally walks over to the camp fire and sits next to the Elven woman. Looking at the offering meat, and then felt an urge in her stomach for food. She takes a sniff first before taking the bite. There was an exotic smell, but it wasn't coming from the cooked meat. The scent was coming from the Elven woman. Her nose inhales slowly and deeply, her lungs filled with an intense exotic aroma. Feeling a sudden pleasure, she moaned softly from the scent.

Her hand reaches up and takes hers to hold the knife steady. Her skin was soft then she realized at first. Leaning forward and her tongue reached out to lick it first. It was warm, but still wiggled the meat into her mouth and pulled it off of the knife. The cooked meat half ways out of her mouth, leaning back and tilted her head back. The meat disappeared in her mouth and slowly started chewing. She wiped her lips with her finger and licked the grease off. "That's still pretty good." She complimented her cooking. "Even if without salt, it is still pretty good." Then smiled at the Elven woman.

AngelDellaNotte
08-18-2017, 04:34 AM
“Do Terrains always eat so....” Ruatria said, pausing as she looked for the right word, her mind jumped first to erotically but that wasn't what she wanted to use. Yes, the Terrain was acting strange but then she had been as well. She had taken Breeze's clothes leaving her with nothing. That wasn't an oversight, she had done that intentionally. She could tell from Breeze's flight suit the woman was in great shape and had to admit she wanted to see more. “Intensely.” She finally finished.

Ruatria cut up a little more of the meat taking a few bites for herself and leaving some for Breeze. She set the knife down on the rock and ate another piece. The meat was surprisingly good for a strange creature that she didn't even know what to call. She could only imagine what Eldeth the cook for her parent's estates could make with with. What little cooking skills Ruatria had she had learned from Eldeth. The cook was Elvin but from a lesser house, but that didn't mean Ruatria had respected her any less. Her parents were always off attending to other matters, her father with his military career and her mother's political career, leaving the raising of their children up to the household staff. Eldeth was really the only one Ruatria would listen to. That could be because the old woman had no problem hitting her with a wooden spoon. She always used to say that she had raised thirteen of her own children that a couple spoiled nobles were nothing.

Of her nine siblings Ruatria was the youngest and quite a bit younger from her oldest sibling who was already an adult with children of their own by the time she and her twin sister had been born. She had a nephew who was eight years older than her. Actually all of her siblings except Ruayn were in adulthood by the time they were born. Her parents were later in life and hadn't planned on having anymore children but nature has a way interfering with plans. Eldeth always said the two girls were like night and day when it came to their personalities. Ruayn was much more reserved and proper while Ruatria was not. Her sister had was always the calmer of the two, she joined the military but as a doctor not a soldier. Ruatria hadn't really known what she wanted to do and after getting in trouble one too many times with the city guard her father had her commissioned in the royal fleet.

Ruatria looked over to Breeze then past her seeing that the sun was starting to set. They had been studying data from the probes that managed to make it back, learning much about the planet but still having so much more to learn. The planet had twenty-eight hour days with more of it being in darkness the further south you went. It had been daylight when she woke up from the crash, she didn't recall where the sun had been in the sky to judge what time of day it had been. Instead she had been too focused on the Terrain trying to capture her. They were in a jungle which meant they were further south. The nights would be longer than the days.

A yawn came from her lips, she was tired from fighting in the battle, crashing, being captured, escaping, capturing Breeze, making a truce and then walking across the jungle. Sleep was welcome. But she didn't have a bed roll, that like most everything she needed to survive on this plant had been in the overhead bulkhead. Her first thought had been to use her cloak to stay warm but Breeze was wearing it and it would be several hours before her clothes dried. Breeze had gathered a number of supplies before her ship fell over the cliff she wondered if there were any bedrolls among them. “By any chance were you able to salvage anything from your ship for us to sleep on? I had planned on using my cloak but...” She said, trailing off and waving at Breeze.

MidKnight
08-18-2017, 07:33 AM
Breeze looked through her bag and found the lantern, she pulled the tool box out and opened it to find matches. She lit one stick and placed it in the lantern. In seconds the lantern glowed and started releasing heat slowly. She placed it near Eket, and pondered a moment. Thinking about the storage compartment and remembered another crate.

"There is another crate and it is filled with some clothing, supplies and maybe a bedroll or two." Thinking hard about how far her ship had fallen, the crates were made from a hard material that would survive again'st almost anything.

"I could get it tomorrow." She looked to Eket. "You stay here and let your leg heal." She stood up and walked outside. She looked around and started grabbing large branches and large leafs. Bringing back the things together, she reached for her tool kit and pulled out a roll of string. She tied the branches together and formed a rectangle shape and placed it near the fire. She tossed the leaves inside the rectangle and gathered more. Making the bed made more comfortable, she sighs as she grabbed her bag and emptied out the content. Rolling it up and made a pillow, she placed it on the bed and looked at Eket. "Here." She takes a step back and sits on a rock while setting the warm lantern near her. "I'll stay up for a while longer, when my clothes are dry, I'll return your cloak." She smiled, but then faded quickly.

AngelDellaNotte
08-23-2017, 02:09 AM
Looking at the makeshift bed Ruatria had to admit that Breeze had done a good job. It looked comfortable despite being made of leaves. She scooted over to bed and sat down on it. The bed was just as comfortable as it looked. Not anywhere near to her bed at her parents estate or the bed in her quarters but it was more comfortable than the one in the brig. At hearing the comment about waiting for the clothes to dry Ruatria looked over to the fire pit seeing the clothes were still very wet. “Your clothes are not going to dry out anytime soon. Perhaps they might be dry by morning.” Ruatria said, patting the bed next to her. “Come lay down with me. We both could use the cloak to keep us warm. Along with our shared body heat.”

MidKnight
08-24-2017, 04:09 AM
Breeze looked at the bed, then at the Elven woman. She figured she didn't want to freeze at night and had to be thankful for letting her use the cloak. She stood up on her feet and walked over to the bed, laying next to Eket. She laid behind the Elven woman and covered her with the cloak, she could feel the cold air coming from her body.

She shivered a little as she laid by her and soon her eyes started drifting.

Hours passed as Breeze awoke to a cold chill. She noticed the fire went out on it's own. So she stood up, leaving the cloak on the Elven woman. She shivered as her nude body felt the cold chill. Walking over to where her clothes iaid, and touched the material. The clothes were dried, but cold as well. She started getting dressed and putting her gear on.

Breeze looked around the cave and sigh softly. Then she grabs a piece of log and sticked it in the pit, letting the remaining fire catch it. Her riflel remained where it was, picking it up from the ground and checking the chamber and magazine. Breeze placed the rifle on her back and let the strap settled on. She looked at the Elven woman again, noticing she started to awake soon, Breeze quickly left the cave before saying good morning. She had to find the crate before it got dark again.

Hours passed, Breeze followed the trail she had used with Eket. It was a long hike, and her body filled with sweat once more. She finally arrived where her ship had crashed and fell. She looked over the edge and noticed the ship landed hard on the ground. She even noticed the crate was out of the storage compartment.

Looking around to find a way down. There was no way to climb down by hand. So she searched around and found a long vein, and it was solid hard. Thinking for a moment, she looked around for more and started making a rope. It took a while, but finally finished. She threw the rope over the cliff and watched the end land on the ground. She tightened the other end to a tree so she wouldn't fall from free fall. Climbing down was hard, at times she thought she felt the rope ripping apart, but stayed together.

Her feet touched the ground and lets go of the rope. She looked around the crashed ship, more pieces laid around and some parts of her ship was still in smoke. She found the crate not to far away and pulled it away from the crash ship in case it exploded. Opening the container and checking the continents. She found what she needed.

Extra clothes, blankets, bedrolls, more food and medicine, a flare gun with a few flares, and a box of bullets for her pistol. Pulling a duffle bag and stuffing the items inside, it took longer to climb back up on the cliff. She was breathing hard and croaked over as she finally reached the top and laid on the ground.

She heard a noise coming from a nearby bushes, reaching for her rifle and keeping an aim on the moving bushes, she waited for whatever came out. A strange creature. (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/65/e4/39/65e439908ca3e82171675f935c93d260--alien-creatures-fantasy-creatures.jpg) and it wasn't hostile.

Hours passed again and Breeze arrived back at the cave with the strange animal. The animal apparently became friendly with Breeze and followed her. "Hey I'm back and look what I found." She looked over her shoulder and the creature looked at Eket. It made a small sound, but nothing scary.

AngelDellaNotte
08-25-2017, 04:42 AM
When she had first fallen asleep she was laying on her right side, which was normal for her she usually slept on that side. Breeze was pressed up behind her back and most definitely a pleasant feeling. However at some point in the night laying on her injured leg must have bothered her because she had rolled over so she was facing the Terrain woman. She had her right leg draped over Breeze's giving it a little elevation and no doubt some relief while one of her hands was wedged between their two bodies and the other resting comfortably over Breeze's breasts. Ruatria woke up once in the night looking at the position she had rolled into but didn't move finding that she no longer shared the pillow but rather used Breeze's shoulder for one. The cave had gone completely dark making her realize the fire must have gone up. She knew she should have gotten up and started it again but she was so comfortable and the last day had exhausted her. So instead of starting the fire again she drifted back to sleep.

The next morning she woke finding the cave was warm but she was alone. Her cloak was back over her and the fire had been started again. Breeze however was no where in sight. She had recalled her saying last night that she was going to head back to her ship and get supplies. Ruatria didn't like the thought of Breeze going alone but yesterday's trip had been difficult with her injured leg and she didn't know how much of a lead Breeze had. After a few more minutes of laying on the leaf bed Ruatria finally roused herself and sat up. She moved back over to the fire unpacking the meat Breeze and butchered. She reached for the medical kit removing her knife since she wouldn't be able to 'borrow' Breeze's right now. It took her a while to slice up the meat and lay it around the fire where it would slowly cook into a dry jerky. The meat would probably taste better if she cooked it as she did last night but turning it into a jerky would make it keep longer.

When all the meat was cut up and set to cooking Ruatria wiped her knife clean returning it to the medical kit where it would be her secret weapon if Breeze broke their truce. She checked on her wound then noticing that it wasn't bleeding like it had been yesterday the mana gel starting to do it's work. Then when she was finished with that Ruatria exited the cave to relieve herself and clean up at the river's edge giving herself a sort of sponge bath. As she cleaned herself she noticed a rustling in the trees near not far away. Her first reaction was to reach for her pistol but that had been damaged in the crash. She had foolishly left her rifle in the cave so jumping to her feet despite the pain she drew her sword looking around. She couldn't see anything around her but her a chirping clicking sort of sound. The trees continued to rustle around her but she couldn't see what was causing it. Then a few pink berries were tossed her way one or two them hitting her. That was when saw that the rustling and chirping sound was coming from up higher in the trees where small blue gray creatures leaped from tree to tree. Though when the creatures noticed that she had seen them they scattered from the area causing a number of more berries to fall from the trees.

Ruatria shook her head at the small creatures thinking they were cute. Then she reached down and picked up a handful of the berries wondering if they were safe. She took them back into the cave and ran one through her tester finding out that yes they were okay to eat. The berries were sweet, very sweet but tasted really good. Ruatria thought they would taste even better boiled with some water to make a sort of tea. Grabbing one of Breeze's bags she went back out and gathered the ones that had fallen on the ground. Several good shakes of the tree and she managed to get enough of them to fill the small bag. Tonight when they eat they would have more than just the meat.

By the time she had cleaned up, observed the strange creatures, gathered berries and brewed a nice tea it was later in the day. She could hear Breeze when she came back into the cave with the supplies from the ship. Breeze wasn't alone though one of those creatures had followed her. Smiling at it thinking again that it was cute Ruatria made a couple clicking sounds with her tongue. The creature darted across the cave at her, it ran up her arm perching on her shoulder until it saw the handful of berries in her hand. Then it scurried down her arm took a couple then was back on her shoulder wrapping its tail around her neck for balance as it held the berries in its front paws and used a back paw to toss them in its mouth seeming to really enjoy the berries. “Oh hello, to you. Please help yourself.” Ruatria chuckled.

MidKnight
08-25-2017, 08:36 AM
Breeze smiled as she watched the small animal scurried over to Eket, enjoying the berries while sitting on the woman's shoulders. Breeze looked around the cave and could tell Eket was rather busy then laying around. The area seemed very clean and also noticed one of her bags was used. She walked over the bag as she dropped the one she carried. Checking the bag and finds more of the berries like Eket had. She picked one, examines it first before placing it in her mouth. Chewing slowly, it was quite tasty. She took another before tending to her own duties.

She grabbed the bag she had before and pulled out the extra clothes she found. A military pants with a pair of black gloves, (https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB19PRcKXXXXXbXXXXXq6xXFXXXN/Men-Camouflage-font-b-Tactical-b-font-font-b-Military-b-font-font-b-Clothing-b.jpg) a black tank top, (https://cdna.lystit.com/200/250/tr/photos/bergdorfgoodman/prod116120021-BLACK-79acdf7a-.jpeg) a jackt that matched the pants (http://www.airsoftgi.com/images/airsoft-ca-393-top-a.jpg) and a regular black shirt. Socks and underwear included.

She picked up the flare gun and the extra flares, setting it aside next to the clothes. Separated the food and the medicine, and tossed a bedroll with a blanket towards Eket. "Here." She said softly as she grabbed her own and set it next to organized area. She checked the cartridge box and the case was full of rounds for her pistol. Sighs in relief and sits down and leans again'st a boulder. She watched as Eket enjoyed being around the small creature. "What should we name him or her?" She asked wondering what she thought.

She stood up on her feet and started undressing herself. Not caring if she did it in front of another woman. "I need to take another bath." She muttered to herself, smelling the sweat.

AngelDellaNotte
08-27-2017, 07:27 PM
She caught the bedroll and set it down next to her then handed the creature the rest of her berries. The creature chirped a sound of thanks then jumped off her shoulder running to the make shift bed Breeze had constructed the night before. The creature made itself at home on the bed. “I don't know what we should name him.” She said, thinking it was indeed a him. He was larger than the ones she had seen earlier and usually males were larger. Pulling her eyes from the creature she looked down to the bedroll. There was no denying she had enjoyed sleeping next to Breeze the night before. She knew she shouldn't have, Breeze was Terrain and an enemy of her people.

Ruatria watched as Breeze took her clothes off once again not looking away from her nudity. She set her dirty clothes down then walked out of the cave no doubt to go to the river to bath again. Ruatria looked back to the creature seeing he had finished the berries and curled up into a little ball. He looked like he was about to fall asleep but hadn't yet. “You like her don't you?” She asked, the creature. He gave a little chirp looking at her, she smiled then answered like she had understood him, “Yeah I like her too. But there is a lot you don't know. Our people are at war. I suppose you don't know what war is. Our people are fighting. We are only working together because we need each other to survive.”

The creature let out another chirp then tucked his nose into his paws and closed his eyes. “Not a lot of help with this are you?” She said, looking back at the entrance to cave noticing that Breeze had left the clothes behind. Ruatria stood up and walked across the cave picking up the clean clothes. She was still limping but not as bad as she had been yesterday. Still somehow she managed to keep the quiet stealth that was inherent to elves. She found Breeze standing about knee deep in water. Earlier she had taken her pants off to tend to the wound and hadn't put them back on yet. The weather was a little on the warm side and it felt good. Her intentions had been to set the clothes down at the edge of the water to make up for taking her clothes yesterday. But instead she set the clothes down and waded into the water stopping behind Breeze the other woman seeming unaware of her presence. She reached her hands up and brushed some of Breeze's wet hair away from her neck then traced her hands down Breeze's shoulders lingering on her biceps as she leaned in smelling her. Breeze had washed all the sweat and grim off leaving behind only her natural scent. The same smell that Ruatria had fallen asleep to last night.

MidKnight
08-31-2017, 04:13 AM
Looking over her shoulder in surprise, she did not hear the Elven woman appeared behind her. "Sneaky." She said softly as she felt the massage. Her eyes closed and leans her head back, she needed to ease tension in her muscles after climbing so hard to get to the top. Her muscles ache, but felt much better as feeling Eket's soft touch.

Turning around and examined the woman, she noticed her leg was slowly healing. "I don't think Elven and Human analogy is different." She thought for a moment, "Mind trying human medicine?" She asked curiously. She reached and grabbed her hand and guided her out of the river, grabbing her wet clothes as well but clean.

Walking back inside the cave, Breeze finds a clean pair of clothes and puts them on and takes one of the medicine containers on the ground. She looked Eket while prying the container open, nodding her to sit on the large boulder nearby. She opened the container and finds what was aquired for emergency use. A bottle of rubbing alcohol and anti-biotics gel, Q tips, gauze pads and adhesive bandages with tapes, and several other items.

She looked at the bandage on her thigh and slowly peels it off. It was healing, but slowly. She hummed for a second before wiping the gel off with her fingers. "Sorry." She said softly if she hurted the woman. She grabbed the bottle of alcohol and dipped a Q tip inside. She started dabbing the wound gently and made sure she got the entire area. Then takes the anti-biotic gel and used a different Q tip for use. Slightly dabbing and wiping on her wound, she looked up at the woman and smirked.

She reaches for a gauze pad and places it on top of the wound and wrapped her leg with the adhesive bandage. "Now...let's look at that wound on your face." She looked closer at the Eket's face and examines the wound. "I think I might have something for this." She repeated the process as she did with her leg, but instead, she used smaller band aids and placed them on her wound. "It'll scar, but it'll heal." She said softly, touching the bandages with her finger. Her nose filled with her scent and her lungs filled with excitement. She closed her eyes and inhales slowly once more. "Um...let me know if it heals, if not we can go back to your healing methods." She pulled away slowly to look at her supplies, "So...thought of a name yet?" She asked about the strange animal on the made bed, "I was thinking of chip, he seems to chirp a lot."

AngelDellaNotte
09-01-2017, 04:01 AM
Breeze guided her out of the river much sooner than she wanted. Ruatria would enjoyed staying there a little longer. Her mind raced with thoughts of what could happen when they got back to the cave but tending to her wounds wasn't anywhere in her mind. She hissed at feeling the alcohol touch her leg. It burned but she knew it was cleaning the wound. So far she had just been using water to keep her wound clean but she knew she should have been using something more. Her sister would have been furious at her for not properly tending to her wound.

After finishing up with the alcohol Breeze moved to the gel which was cool and soothing. Compared to the alcohol it felt wonderful. The it was dressed again with the bandages and Breeze moved onto the wound on her face. Ruatria hadn't really thought much about it. The wound didn't hurt and there wasn't anything here that she could see her reflection in so she didn't know how bad it was. Like before the alcohol hurt but the gel felt good. It was covered with small bandages and Breeze commented on how it would scar. “Do you think it will be bad?” Ruatria asked. She had always been considered pretty and the vain side of her wondered if a scar would change that. True there were surgeries she could have that would remove it but in Elvish culture removal of a scar was frowned upon. Scars like many things showed ones past, what they had endured and overcome. Ruatria for as wild and rebellious as she was adhered to the old way and would rather not get it removed.

As Breeze looked at her supplies the creature stirred from his nap and let out a chirp before running over to Breeze and rifling through the case that she was organizing. “I like that name.” Ruatria said, chuckling as Chirp pulled supplies out of the case sniffing each one before throwing them over his shoulder.

MidKnight
09-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Breeze watched while the little creature sniffed and tossed her supplies. An urge to laugh had to happen, she looked at the items tossed around, mostly the medical kits and ammo clips. She picked up the little creature and held him in her arms. "Hungry little guy?" She asked with a curious tone. She reached in the bag and grabbed one of the can MRE's. The labeled stated, 'Chocolate.' She lifted the tab and pulled it off slowly, she licked the peeled lid and sat it next to her away from the animal. She placed the can on the ground and dipped her finger in, she lifted her finger up with a large dip of chocolate.

Chirp leans forward rather quickly and sniffed the can, the smell must have been exotic for the creature and right away licked the chocolate off of her finger. It chirp in a happy tone and leaped out of her arms and started licking the inside of the can. "Guess he likes chocolate." Breeze said over her shoulder.

She checked the rest of her supplies and realize she had to ration the food, mostly. Looking at some of the cooked meat, thinking Eket must've cooked while she was gone. She sighs happily and walked to the fire pit, grabbing a piece of meat and started eating a piece. "I see you been busy while I was gone." She said softly, taking a bite from the meat and looked at Eket. "And it's not bad as it looks." She pointed a finger at her own eye, "Not many people I know has scars on their facial feature. Except old timers."

AngelDellaNotte
09-04-2017, 05:03 PM
She sat watching Chirp lick at the can seeming to be trying to get every last drop of the chocolate. Ruatria didn't know what chocolate was but the creature seemed to be enjoying it. She looked back over to Breeze standing by the fire. The cave wasn't that hot but for some reason Ruatria felt like she was burning up. She felt flush all over her body, almost like she had a fever but she didn't feel sick. Ruatria found herself staring at Breeze again. She seemed to stare at her a lot but this was different, she found herself unable to look away. Aside from feeling flushed Ruatria could feel her heart beating faster and her breath quickening.

She pulled her eyes away from Breeze to the bag of berries for just a moment. Her scanner had said the berries were safe to eat but that was all it showed. It was a basic tester that didn't do much else as far as analyst. The berries didn't seem to be affecting Breeze or Chirp like they were her. Both of them seemed just fine. She looked back over to Breeze then stood quietly walking behind her again. Her hand reached up and brushed hand through her hair and down Breeze's neck. She realized what was happening to her. The berries weren't making her sick but they were affecting her. Aphrodisiacs, Ruatria thought there were a number of them that she knew about back on her homeworld. Had even tried a few but none of them made her feel quite like this. Still it didn't seem to be doing anything to Breeze. It must have something to do with her elven physiology. Plus she had eaten quite a few more than the Terrain.

Leaning in closer to Breeze she inhaled her scent deeply enjoying the smell of it. At this point Ruatria wasn't really controlling her actions. Her body seeming to move on its own as she leaned in further pressing against Breeze's back. It was then that she first noticed her breasts were sensitive and how far into a state of arousal she was in. She brushed Breeze's hair to the side and leaned even further in. Her lips pressed softly against Breeze's neck no doubt catching the other woman off guard. Especially when her tongue snaked out and licked at her neck before lightly sucking on it.

MidKnight
09-05-2017, 11:46 AM
As Breeze watched the little critter lick the chocolate out of the can, getting every drop as much as it can. She couldn't help but smile. She ate the piece of meat slowly and suddenly felt an odd presence behind her. Feeling a chill happening. When a hand touched her neck, she froze. Then felt the Elven woman touching her body with hers, swallowing a small gulp. Thinking Eket had enough and decided to finish her off, thinking there is a knife ready to strike at her back.

When the woman had brushed the hair from her neck, she turned red from the kiss on her neck. Breeze quickly turned around and looked at the woman. Her eyes filled with desire and lust, her body ached with hormones. Breeze became shocked when she looked at where she had sat, "Did you eat something?" She asked looking around something different. She took a step back and fell on her own bedroll and laid there.

AngelDellaNotte
09-06-2017, 01:40 AM
After Breeze pulled away and tripped onto the bed roll Ruatria pretty much pounced on her. Pinning the other woman down with her body she pressed her lips against Breeze's lips. Her tongue forced its way into her mouth. While a hand moved between Breeze's legs. She kissed her and explored with her hands for a moment then pulled away jumping to her feet. The movement of pouncing and then jumping to her feet hurt her leg. Breathing heavy Ruatria looked down at her leg seeing that her leg was bleeding through the bandage. Despite the fact that standing on her leg hurt she turned and took several steps away turning her back to Breeze. “I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.” Ruatria said, the feeling of arousal still coursing through her. “Yes, I ate those berries. They seem to be having a strange affect on me.”

MidKnight
09-16-2017, 12:21 PM
Breeze watched the woman as she admitted about eating some strange berries. Maybe the same one she had eaten, but had little effect on her. Letting out a soft sigh, she stood up from the bed roll and walked over to the Elven woman, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulled her closer to her body and her lips almost touching the surface of her neck, then moved slowly to her ear. "I'll help you then." She whispered softly.

Eket was caught surprised and looked over her shoulder, her hands touching hers. "Are you sure?" She asked with an innocent look. Breeze only nodded and pressed her lips against' hers.

The Terran Federation Fleet was mobilizing once more, preparing for another attack against' the Elven Empire. An Admiral stood on the observation deck and examined each ship. His arms behind his back and standing straight in a formal manner. Another officer, a low ranking official. Captain Hinders, stood behind the admiral. He cleared his throat before speaking. "The fleet is ready admiral, by your order."

The Admiral stood there for a moment before turning. "What was the previous casualties?" He asked.

"Sir, we lost fifteen of our fighters, and two warships." The Captain replied.

"Who were the pilots?" The Admiral asked again.

The Captain named each pilot including Breeze's real name. The Admiral looked over his shoulder, "KIA?"

"Negative sir, we managed to receive a emergency call from her fighter, but it was shortly scrambled due to the planet's heavy interference. We did planned on sending a rescue boat, but with limited resources we could not."

"It's about time we send one, don't you think?" The Admiral let his arms settle by his side before turning to a different direction. "Give the order Captain, all ships prepare for warp. Once we arrive to the planet, send a rescue boat while we battle against' these tyrants."

The Captain saluted, "Yes sir."

Minutes passed, the fleet started moving and entered at warp speed.

Back on the planet, the next morning. Breeze woke up feeling relaxed and fresh. She had to mess with her hair, being fuzzy from laying on a bed. She noticed Eket was laying beside her. She wondered if the berries she had eaten wore off, maybe caused hallucinations? She did not know, she looked over to see Chirp laying at the bottom of the bed roll, curled up and breathing slowly, sleeping.

Breeze got up from the bed roll and walked to where her clothes lay. Dressing herself quickly and grabbing her rifle, she looked at the woman while she still slept. She picked up her canteen and another magazine for her gun. Noticing the fire pit was low once more, she tossed a few logs in and left the cave without saying a word. She was use to this, getting up early to hunt was her thing.

An hour or so passed, Breeze wondered in the woods to examine their surroundings. Looking for another area to settle in, a caution just in case the cave was no longer a hospitable place. She found tracks on the ground, strange markings left from strange creatures. She did followed a few only to find more caves. Taking note about the tracks and the caves, she continued to explore around the area, but kept in the radius of where they camped.

She stopped an noticed a animal (https://orig01.deviantart.net/20b3/f/2011/054/0/2/monster_no__015_by_onehundred_monsters-d3a84d3.jpg) standing there, eating fresh gas and munching slowly. It was alone. Breeze approached slowly and with cautious, keeping a distance and examined the animal. Placing her rifle on top of a rock and aimed through her scope, the cross hairs targeted the animal. 'Where would the heart be?' She thought to herself. She didn't think much of it, but instead aimed at the middle part of the beast and pulled the trigger. The shot was loud and echoed in the forest and mountains.

AngelDellaNotte
09-18-2017, 11:18 PM
Shortly before falling asleep with Breeze in her arms Ruatria nuzzled up close to her neck, still holding her from behind. She was enjoying everything they had just done and the sweet smell of Breeze. She lightly pressed a kiss to her neck then rested her head on her shoulder, softly saying “Amin mela lle” before she drifted off to sleep. The next morning she woke up alone and only a thin sheet covering her. Chirp was laying curled up near her head, he must have come back at some point in the night. Looking around Breeze was no where to be seen. The fact her clothes were still thrown around the cave lead her to believe that last night hadn't been a dream. It had been amazing even it if it was caused by her being under the affect of the berries. Her eyes went wide remembering what she had said right before falling asleep. She had told Breeze that she had loved her, did she say it in English or Elvish? She wasn't sure, the haze of the berries had her switching between the two languages.

Could that have been why Breeze wasn't here now? Yesterday Breeze had woken up before her and left so it could be nothing but she wasn't sure. Ruatria sat up on the bedroll getting a groan from Chirp. She lightly scratched him on the head then stood up. She gathered up her clothes but they were filthy she didn't want to put them on. She had been wearing them since she had crashed. Unlike Breeze she didn't have a change of clothes. Turning with the dirty clothes in her hands she noticed Breeze's spare clothes sitting next to the fire. She dropped her own on the ground next to them then looked at her leg taking the bandage off to get a good look. The mana foam had dissolved but it looked to be healing pretty well. Taking Breeze's first aid kit and both sets of clothes Ruatria walked to the river. She set Breeze's clothes and the med kit down on the shore then walked into the water. It was a little cold but not unbearable. Actually it felt really good. She took her time washing the clothes and herself then dressed her wound using more of Breeze's medicine. Once the wound was bandaged again she put Breeze's clothes on.

She noticed foot prints leading into the jungle. Breeze must have gone that way. She grabbed her own rifle from the cave and noticed that Breeze had taken hers as well. It wasn't hard to follow the tracks Breeze made, Ruatria was an expert tracker. She found her a little ways from the cave taking aim at another of the creatures here. Ruatria stood watching the other woman as she took aim and dropped the beast with just one shot. A smile crossed her face as she walked over to Breeze once again not making a sound. She gently rested her hands on Breeze's shoulders then leaned her head in kissing her neck, “You know one of these days it would be nice to wake up with you still in my arms. Didn't anyone ever tell you it is rude to leave without saying goodbye?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

“Admiral, long range sensors show the Terrain are enroute back to the planet.” The executive officer stand coming up behind the Admiral who had been standing on the bridge looking out into space. A moment or two went by with the Admiral not responding. “Sir?”

“Ah yes, mobilize the fleet.” Admiral Cor'zairuth said, turning to the officer.

“Sir, scans also show they are sending ships to the surface as well.” The officer said.

“I thought there were no signs of survivors on the surface.” The Admiral said.

“Not exactly incorrect, there are high amounts of Zylumn on the planet we can't scan it.” The officer said.

“I see, send a few ships to the surface to see that the Terrains are doing.” Admiral Cor'Zairuth said.

MidKnight
09-19-2017, 12:13 PM
Breeze lowered her rifle and smiled after seeing the creature fall on the ground. One shot, one kill. She was about to stand up when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. Quick reaction, she reached for her knife strapped to her chest. Her hand on the grip, but stopped when she sees who it was, she even blushed when she felt the kiss on her neck. Standing on her feet and placed the strap over her shoulder. Breeze only smiled at the Elven woman. "Sorry, force of habit." She explained, walking to the dead animal on the ground.

For a moment, she wondered if Eket tracked her. It was surprising the woman snuck up on her while she was aiming for game. Usually Breeze could hear someone coming up behind her, but this time, she was caught off guard. Perhaps it was due to keeping her eyes on the target, which was lesson one from her father. Second lesson was remember to listen around your surroundings. She failed lesson two that day. "Help me with this...sneaky?" She smiled at the Elven woman, kneeling beside the dead animal and reached for her knife and started skinning and gutting the animal.

As time passes....

The Terran fleet (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dreadnought/images/f/fb/Destroyer-brutus.png/revision/latest?cb=20170424010351) arrived at the location, but discovered they were not the only ones who had arrived. The Elven fleet opened fire upon contact and deployed fighters to engage with their enemy. The Terrans had done the same and exchanged brutal shots again'st one another. The search and rescue teams deployed from the hangers of carriers, but each one got shot down by fighters.

"Admiral! We're taking sustaining heavy damage." One of the officers shouted, the Admiral watched the battle. The ship shook hard from explosive hits. "Remain in position, we need to confirm if the pilot is alive or not." He ordered.

"Admiral! Another ship coming out of warp!"

The Admiral looked through the observation screen. Witnessing a portal opening from a distance.

The ship (http://www.wallpaperbetter.com/wallpaper/733/205/261/star-citizen-2K-wallpaper.jpg) was not an Elven nor Terran, it approached the ships that battle again'st each other.

"Is it another Elven ship?" The Admiral asked aloud.

"Negative sir, and it's not one of ours."

He watched the ship and noticed multiple cannons appeared and aimed at his fleet. "Evasive manuever!" He ordered. But the order came to late, the ship opened fire and destroyed their targets in seconds. Same had been done again'st the Elven ships. Firing multiple missiles and destroyed one ship at a time.

"Order the fleet to retreat now! Bring back those rescue boats!" The Admiral ordered, watching the unknown enemy ship destroying his fleet.

Breeze and Eket were back at the cave after butchering the animal. Breeze was outside, it was nice and cool as the sun had set. She was checking her rifle and cleaning several parts. She looked up after hearing an explosion from a very far distance. "That's not good." She said softly, figuring the Terran fleet had battle again'st the Elven fleet. "I wish this stupid war can be over soon."

AngelDellaNotte
10-01-2017, 08:41 PM
While Breeze skinned and gutted the animal Ruatria made a litter to carry the beast. It was fortunate that they had crashed in a jungle area and lots of natural materials were near. They could have crashed in a barren desert and be struggling just to survive. Thankfully they weren't and there was plenty of food and other resources around. No doubt why both races were fighting over the planet. She made the litter out of several long branches and leaves, tying them together with vines. Just about the time Breeze finished tending to the animal Ruatria finished the litter and the two of them managed to lift the animal onto it. They both had to pull the litter to get it back to the camp. Good thing Breeze had managed to track it not too far and it wasn't that long of a distance.

Once again Ruatria let Breeze do the butchering, she had more experience. They had also managed to find a salt deposit that Ruatria collected a fair amount of salt. She was currently using it to salt some of the meat Breeze had got to keep it longer and not have to make into jerky. Still she had cut up a bit for jerky as it would be easy to carry if they ventured from the cave to look for more supplies as they needed them. Chirp sat not far from her chewing on a hunk of meat that was far too large for the small creature. Ruatria didn't mind they had plenty of meat to share with the little guy. It would seem though that his species consumed both meat and plants. Ruatria had also taken the fur from the animal and planned on making it into a blanket to help them keep warm at night. Not that she minded snuggling up close to Breeze to share body heat.

She looked up at the other woman as she finished butchering the meat and took her rifle outside the cave. No doubt to clean herself up. Ruatria was almost done herself, she finished salting the rest of the meat then followed Breeze outside. She was tending to her rifle, so Ruatria walked to the river and washed the gunk from the animal and the salt off of her. She was still wearing Breeze's clothes even though her own were dry now. Like Breeze she looked up hearing the explosion above them. It looked kinda like the fireworks they would set off during celebrations back home. But Ruatria knew these weren't fireworks. No that was a space battle above them.

A forced smile crossed her face at hearing Breeze comment about wanting the war to end. Ruatria knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. The Elvish people weren't the type to surrender or just give up. They would fight on until they won. This war wasn't likely to end anytime soon unless the humans gave up and left the planet to the Elves. Even then it was likely it would start up again sometime as the Elves were always expanding. Ruatria walked over to Breeze and sat down next to her. She watched her for a while focusing more on her than what she was doing. She was really starting to fall for her which couldn't end well regardless of which side won the battle over them. If the Terrains won Ruatria would be taken prisoner and maybe someday returned to her people. While if the Elves won Breeze be made a slave and never see her people again. The best she could hope for was that Ruatria claimed her. Given Ruatria's family status she would be able to do that but would Breeze be happy with that? With that forced smile still on her face Ruatria gently reached out and touched Breeze's hand. “Me too.” Ruatria lied, once the war was over thing would never be the same.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

“Admiral, more ships are entering the battlefield.” A officer on the bridge called out.

“Terrain?” Aeron asked as the image was brought up on the main screen. He could till just by looking at the ships they weren't Terrain nor were they Elvin. The ships weren't anything like he had seen before.

“Negative sir.” The officer said. “They are unlike anything we have ever seen.”

The next ships began firing on the Terrain ships easily destroying them. A smile came to Aeron's face, “Looks like we have an unknown friend.” He said, then the smile was wiped off his face when the ships turned to the Elvin fleet and opened fire. “Order all ships to pull back!” He shouted as the crew began his orders.

MidKnight
10-14-2017, 03:22 AM
It must have been weeks since the two have been marooned on the planet, living in the same cave and eating mostly from whatever Breeze could find to hunt. Their little pet stayed around mostly with Eket as she did most of the cooking and cleaning, Breeze helped around with her when she could. Until one day, Breeze woke up early as usual. Cold morning breeze filled the cave, the fire pit nearly gone. She tossed a few logs in the pit for the fire to catch again, Chirp as usual laid near Eket's feet.

Breeze quietly grabbed her rifle and one of the extra magazines for her rifle. Snuggling the hand gun at the back of her waist belt. She looked at the elven woman who remained sleeping, she smiled and leans down next to her, kissing her cheek before taking her leave.

She was on the hunt for hours from dawn till dusk, she didn't think she would have wondered so far from the cave. It started to feel cold, the clothing she worn was not enough to keep her warm. She reached for a flare in her pocket and lit the candle. The flare hissed as it shined her surroundings. Red light brightened the darkness. She remembered she had hunted in the dark quite a few times, she survived until sunlight and find her way home once more. On this planet however, when Eket had warned about strange and dangerous animals lurked in the dark, Breeze would have to tred carefully. Hoping if Eket was watching the woods, she would see her flare.

AngelDellaNotte
11-08-2017, 08:43 PM
The morning went by as it usually did. Ruatria still didn't like how Breeze always left before she woke up. Only a couple of mornings had she actually stayed in bed until the sun was fully in the sky. One of those times she had pinned Breeze with a bear hug that she refused to let go of until finally the other woman gave in and stayed in bed. She busied herself with the normal chores of the day, finding it a little surprising that she ended up with the household tasks. She had grown up in a house full of servants who waited on the family. However that didn't mean that the kids didn't help from time to time. She and her sister often helped with them, her parents not wanting their children to be spoiled. They needed know what it was like to care for themselves.

Around midday she was a little concerned that Breeze still hadn't returned from her hunting trip. From time to time she would stay out all day but Ruatria didn't like when she did. Especially when it was getting so close to being dark. They had run across a number of different creatures that so far hadn't been any problem for them but that didn't mean there weren't bad things out there. Ruatria tried to distract herself from worrying with her chores but she had finished most everything before lunch.

She found herself sitting outside the cave watching the tree line for Breeze to come back. Chirp had joined her and was sitting on her lap while she gently scratched behind his ear. The later it got the colder it got. She made a small fire to sit by and help keep the cold. Around dinner time she had enough and figured something wasn't right. Breeze should have been back by now. She gathered together a pack of supplies, some food, the first aid kit and a blanket as it was still getting colder. She looked up at the sky seeing clouds there and wondered if a storm was coming in.

After grabbing her rifle and sword she looked around trying to figure out which way Breeze had gone. They had been in the camp long enough that there were too many tracks to simply follow them. It would be hard to tell which was the freshest. Ruatria looked out at the woods again hoping to see anything that would help her find Breeze. The cave was on a high point and allowed her to look over the forest. In the distance she spotted a red light, it looked to be several miles away. It either had to be a flare or fire. Ruatria didn't like the idea of Breeze camping out for the night. She made a note of which direction the light was coming from and headed that way with Chirp following behind her at first then jumping onto her shoulder.

MidKnight
11-14-2017, 08:02 AM
Breeze could feel the air getting colder, she couldn't find her tracks. It was as if someone had wiped her tracks. She followed a path for a certain time until the flare had finally died out. She reached for her pocket and pulled out a fresh one, she pulled on the string and the flare flashed red once more. She looked around as the sounds of the jungle was very quiet. She kept her rifle close and her finger near the trigger. Feeling something was off.

A sound of bushes rustling made her nervous, but kept her guard up. She dropped the flare and aimed her rifle at the bush. Waiting for whatever was inside. She blinked several times while breathing through her mouth. She heard the rustling including a low growl. She pulled the trigger and fired several rounds. The sounds of gunshot echoed in the air.

AngelDellaNotte
11-25-2017, 08:27 PM
Ruatria still had the high ground, she had been following Breeze for a while, the latter had found herself in some sort of ravine. Breeze was walking away from Ruatria and camp, she must have gotten turned around in the jungle. She hadn't been able to find a way down into the ravine and had been forced to only be able to follow her. She was walking parallel to Breeze using her flare as a guide. The flare flickered a moment worrying Ruatria then flashed up. Breeze must have lit a new flare. But then suddenly the flare was gone and she heard a rifle shot. “Screw this.” Ruatria said, looking over the edge of the of ravine. It was covered with large vines running down the side of it. Ruatria reached up and pulled Chirp off her shoulder setting him down on a tall root. “Better you stay here for now.” She said, then pulled her gloves out of her belt and jumped off the cliff. She fell for several feet then grabbed one of the roots using it to slid down the cliff side.

The root didn't hold her for long, breaking free from the cliff side causing Ruatria to fall again. She dropped about ten feet more before she was able to grab another branch sliding down it. It only slowed her fall and she still hit the ground pretty hard. Hitting the ground knocked the breath out of Ruatria and she had to lay there for a few minutes trying to catch her breath. She felt something wet touch her cheek and looked over seeing Chirp sitting there. “How did you get down here so fast?” Ruatria asked but the little creature just pawed at her shoulder. “I know I know I need to get moving.”

Another gun shot echoed in the distance causing Ruatria to jump to her feet. The movement hurt but it didn't feel like anything was broken. She took off in a run heading toward the sound of the gun fire. She pulled the rifle off her own back still running as fast as she could worried about whatever was causing Breeze to use her rifle. She only had the direction of where she had last seen the flare and the gun shots she had heard.

MidKnight
12-04-2017, 11:43 PM
The woman rushed through the bushes of the forest, she had a claw mark on her arm. Shirt covered in blood and she tossed her empty magazine on the ground. She reached for her pocket holster and pulled out another and reloads her weapon. She was breathing rather hard as she kept running through the woods. She looked over her shoulder and could hear the creature that she shot was chasing her. Breeze digs into her bag and finds another torch to light. She pulled the flare and lights up her surroundings and stopped a moment to look around. She couldn't see any further or recognize the area. She never explored this part of the region. She could hear the sounds of a distant roar of the animal still coming after her. She turned around to see if she could spot the beast before taking another step.

She takes in a deep breath and started running once more, keeping her rifle close and let the torch light her way. After what seem like an eternity of running. She stopped and looked around, mostly towards the bushes and aimed her rifle after dropping the torch. She aimed carefully at every bushes and behind the trees or whatever laid beyond the darkness. She crouches slowly, keeping her breath calm while her ears tried to pick up sounds. She wondered if her gunshots echoed back to the cave for Eket to come investigating and rescue her in this bad situation.

AngelDellaNotte
12-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Running through the jungle Ruatria tried to follow the sounds of Breeze's struggle with whatever beast she had run across. This was exactly why she didn't like Breeze going out on her own. They didn't know what creatures were on this world. As she ran low hanging branches whipped at her, stinging but Ruatria didn't stop. Following behind her Chirp jumped from tree to tree moving much more smooth than her. A flare appeared before her letting Ruatria know she was getting closer to Breeze. She kicked at something, briefly looking down not really sure why she had kicked quite a few branches and rocks. This time was different when she looked down she saw an empty magazine. Breeze was running low on ammo she had to hurry up.

She burst through some brush to see Breeze standing there with her rifle aimed. Breeze didn't look good, she had been running for a while and looked like she was fighting as well a claw mark on her arm. A loud roar came from the jungle as whatever was chasing Breeze neared them. Ruatria slide to Breeze's side holding up her own rifle taking aim.

MidKnight
12-20-2017, 03:47 AM
She waited for the right moment to pull the trigger once the beast had jumped out of the bushes to rush her. But her eyes darted to where another strange noise was coming from, her eyes widen when she recognized who it was. She felt saved, but also doomed at the same time. She returned her gaze back at the bushes and sees a sabretooth cat like creature jumped out, she fired another round. The shot hits the feline dead in the eye and soon fell before them. She lowered her rifle and breathes heavily. "That was one." She looked up to where it came from and heard a few faint roars coming in their direction. "We got time to get back to camp, but we better move." She grunted as she got back on her feet. Groaning in pain from the wound, she lets the sling of her rifle hang to her side as her arm reaches up to hold her wound.

It did not take long for the two to find their way back to the cave, Chirp had led the two back to their camp, guiding them home and waited at the entrance.

"I'm not going hunting anytime soon." Breeze joked with a soft chuckle, looking at her own bag and walked over towards it. "I still got a few medical packs..." She groaned as her arm started to sting and feel sore. She leans again'st the wall and lets her body sit on the ground. "Dammit!" She said aloud.

AngelDellaNotte
01-04-2018, 03:52 AM
Ruatria hadn't talked much on the way back to the camp, she was mostly focused on the jungle around them knowing there would have been more of those tigers out there. She had kept on hand on the hilt of her sword and another on the butt of her rifle while her eyes darted around at every sound she heard. It hadn't been until they were in the cave that she took the time to relax and become less tense. Breeze made a joke about not hunting anytime soon. Ruatria turned to Breeze a scowl on her face, “So almost getting yourself killed is all took for you to listen to me?” Ruatria growled realizing how angry she had gotten in the walk back.

Breeze walked toward her bag but Ruatria moved in front of blocking the way. She reached down and picked up the bag before Breeze could. Next she bushed Breeze back to sit down on one of several logs they had brought inside as make shift furniture. She knelt down before Breeze looking at her arm seeing the cut was a good size and fairly deep. Not enough to have hit the bone but enough that a normal bandage wouldn't be enough. “We need to save the med bags for something worse. I can stitch this up.” Ruatria said, the tone of her voice letting Breeze know she wasn't happy. She dropped Breeze's bag on the ground then reached for one of the other ones. While Breeze left to go hunting leaving Ruatria behind she had spent the time exploring the jungle around the camp. She had been studying the vegetation and using her scanner to learn which were safe to use and different purposes. They knew that human and elvin physiology was similar enough for the scanned to work for Breeze. In the bag she had was a number of different herbs. Ruatria pulled out a few of them, she handed a couple purple colored leaves to Breeze. “Chew on these.” Ruatria said coldly, leaving out that they would taste horrible but numb the pain.

She took a few more of the purple leaves and crushed them up rubbing the juice from them around the wound. Between the ones Breeze chewed on and the ones rubbed on her wound it would numb the pain in a few minutes. Then she grabbed Breeze's bag pulling out a needle and thread meaning to stitch the wound up.

MidKnight
01-09-2018, 08:00 AM
Breeze could feel the angry voice touching her skin. She know Eket was not only angry, but disappointed in her as well. She let the woman do her thing by stitching her and making her chew on some kind of leaves. She looked rather confused by it, but when Eket says, she does. Breeze had a disgusted look on her face as she chewed and swallowed the contents. "Oh god, that's nasty." She admitted and looked around to taste something better to get ride of the taste on her tongue. "Blaah!!"

She let Eket stitch up her wound. She watched her while she was doing her thing to her arm. Then she started to feel woozy after swallowing the purple leaves. She felt like she was floating, her vision blurred and soon she started to laugh for unknown reason. When she noticed Eket was done stitching her up, she looked at the wound and was amazed about her work. "Whoa!" She sigh in excitement. "Look at that!" She touched her own and looked at her wound closely. "How that get there?!" She looked to Eket and smiled, her cheeks blushed.

She stood up and walked over to Eket and sits next to her. She leans close to her and sighs softly. "I'm soooorry." She said softly and looked up to the Elven woman, her hand reaches up and gently touched her arm, then slowly moved to play with her hair. "Thank you for...coming to save me." She leans back a little and pulled her arms back to herself and her fingers played each other. "I was stupid enough to think I could venture out further enough to find more game to hunt." She leans again'st the wall and laughed again. "But damn, that was a big cat...I never seen a big one like that before...it kind of looked a black panther and a sabretooth tiger." She raised her hands and gives a slight growl. "Grr!" She teased Chirp, who only seemed confused at the situation.

AngelDellaNotte
01-23-2018, 05:37 AM
Stitching up the wound was easier than Ruatria expected. She wasn’t sure how the leaves would affect Breeze. It seemed that they worked on numbing the pain and allowing her to tend to the wound. After she was finished Breeze looked at the wound seeming amazed by the job Ruatria had done. The stitches were not evenly sized and crooked but it did the job of closing the wound. It was a decent job but Ruayn would have called it a mess. Her sister was such a perfectionist. She would have made Ruatria do it again if she were her. That or she would have just done it herself. “It isn’t the best but it will do for now.” Ruatria said, before wrapping a light bandage around the wound to keep it clean.

Breeze played with her fingers seeming a little dazed. She hadn’t lost that much blood from the wound and Ruatria wasn’t sure why she was acting like this. The scanner had said that the leaves may cause drowsiness. Breeze figured that was an elvin side effect it must make humans loopy. She was still angry at Breeze for going out there alone but seeing her act like this it was hard to stifle a laugh. A small smile did break through Ruatria’s composure. Looking over to Chirp she shrugged her shoulders to the small creature who looked just as confused as her.

She walked over to Breeze and lightly brushed her hands down her shoulders trying to help relax her. While still rubbing her shoulders Ruatria guided Breeze back over to their bed, encouraging her to lay down. Once the other woman had she moved her massage to her back, hoping to calm the other woman down and maybe help her fall asleep so the leaves could wear off.

MidKnight
02-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Ships fired continuously at their new enemy as it started to chase the Terran fleet, but another ship also started chasing the Elven fleet as well. Each ship destroyed one by one, crew members panicking. The Captain was on the command deck and observed the situation while the crew tried to maintain their composure.

"Sir! We just lost the Trident and Haelstorm!" One officer report, "Our fighter squads are gone off the grid!" Another reported.

The new enemy was too much to handle and forced the Terran Fleet to warp out of the system to return to their own. "We have to inform the Council what happened, send a report to the board immediately." The Captain said, "Advise them about our losses and need medical attention once we are docked at the main station."

"Sir!"

+++++

Back on the planet, Breeze moaned as she felt the other massaging her skin and laid on the bed and buried her face in the home made pillow. She waved her hand around a little bit and looked over her shoulder. "Just a bit to the left." She joked, then moves her body completely over and her arm wrapped around the waist of the Elven woman, she pulled her close and kissed her on the lips, touching her soft jaw and soon cuffed her head with her hand as she continued kissing Eket.

AngelDellaNotte
02-19-2018, 04:41 AM
“We’re in full retreat sir, but whoever this is attacking us is gaining. We’ve lost another cruiser. That makes three.” An officer said, looking to the Admiral as the ship shock from being hit. Several of the control panels on the bridge started blaring with warnings as the ship took more damage.

The main screen turned from the space battle before them to a woman looking very much like Ruatria, standing in a medical bay as in the background quite a few wounded people were brought in. Some able to walk others having to be carried. “Admiral, we need to get out of here. The last of the fighters have landed but they won’t last long with this beating we are getting.” The woman said.

“Well aware of that Ruayn.” The Admiral said, holding onto a panel to keep from falling when the ship rocked again. “You take care of your patients and I’ll keep the ship in one piece.” The Admiral said, hitting a button causing the screen to switch back to the battle. “Launch a thermal nuke. It will give us enough of a lead to get away.”

“Aye sir.” The officer said, hitting a few buttons on the panel. The screen faded to a barely visible level until there was a bright flash.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

It started out as just a massage but before she knew it Breeze had pulled her down into the bed and was on top of her. Between the kisses Ruatria tried pushing her away but wasn’t really trying all that hard. After a few minutes of half heartily resisting she gave in and returned the kisses. A little bit of maneuvering and Ruatria was back on top holding Breeze’s hands to the bed and hovering above her. She stared down at the other woman admiring her for a moment and knowing she wasn’t in her right mind. The leaves we doing something to Breeze much as the berries had to her. Though this time she didn’t have the hesitation as before. They had gotten to know each other much better and it wasn’t the first time they had made love. What they had now was so much more than before. Ruatria could honestly say they were lovers. She cared a great deal for the Terrain. That why she had gotten so upset about her going hunting alone each day.

Ruatria was about to lean down and kiss Breeze when there was a loud sound right before the ground shook causing her to fall into Breeze. Chirp let out a scared hiss and dove into one of their bags hiding.

MidKnight
02-27-2018, 08:46 PM
Breeze felt the sudden shake and her eyes wide open. She lifted up quickly and stood on her feet, wobbling towards the entrance to look up in the sky to only see a bright light shining upon the world. She took in a deep breath and soon fear had hit her nerves. She gasped with soft breathes, shaking her head slowly. "That is nuke ordinance." Breeze muttered softly, slowly taking steps back from the entrance of their little home.

"I seen it before..." She could feel her whole body shaking, her mind started to wonder around in a haze.

She closed her eyes and her hands covered her face, her voice trembled. Then she let her hands fell to her side and walked to the wall and leans again'st it.

"When the war broke out, my mother was aboard a science vessel." Her eyes looked to the ground, her arms folded. "The ship's name was 'The Horizon' and it ventured for a few months." Closing her eyes while still speaking, "An Elven warship had found the science vessel and fired on it. The ship was badly damaged and tried to retreat, but the warship continued chasing it. My father heard the distress call and tried to save her...when he arrived with a fleet...the warship fired a nuclear ordinance that destroyed the fleet, including my parents." She looked away, hiding her tears as she told the story. "I should be hating your kind....but....I can't...I just can't."

AngelDellaNotte
03-20-2018, 09:21 PM
She followed Breeze to the mouth of the cave looking up into the sky. The bright light in the sky was a familiar to her. Ruatria had seen several times before. In the years she had spent as a fighter pilot she had been on the deck a number of times when nuclear ordinance had been used. She had always thought that the lights had a pretty aura to them, despite the destruction it brought. It seemed the ordinance was having a much different affect on Breeze. The other woman had a much more natural reaction to such a destructive force. She started shaking walked away from the sight voicing why. Ruatria wasn't sure how to respond to the revelation about her parents. They had talked a little bit about their lives but had never really gone into detail. Breeze had talked about her parents before but had never said they weren't alive. She supposed it was a hard thing to talk about.

Ruatria took a step toward Breeze and lightly touched her shoulder not at all sure what Breeze would do. When she didn't answer Ruatria moved closer until she was right behind Breeze. Now that she was closer she could see that Breeze was crying. The somber reminder of her parents deaths was more than enough to sober Breeze up from the leaves. Without thinking about it Ruatria wrapped her arms around Breeze pulling her back toward her so she was holding Breeze with her back to Ruatria's chest. She rested her head on Breeze's shoulder just holding her tight not sure what else to do. She couldn't think of anything that would take her pain away. That was all she wanted to do right now. So she just held the other woman and let her cry.

MidKnight
04-11-2018, 09:52 AM
A month had passed and the two nation's had been battling their new foe. Their fleet losing one fight at a time. When the time came for a temporary truce between the Elven Empire and the Human Federation. A meeting had been held for the great leaders on a unclaimed world. The Presidential leader of the Federation, the Prime Minister and several Ambassadors.

The Presidential leader stood from his seat and looked upon the council around him and across from him. "We called upon a truce to not only negotiate on terms...but to create a temporary alliance against this unknown force that came into our galaxy. We both loss large amount of men and women....ships and fighters....and are losing our territories." His eyes looked upon the Elven leader. "We cannot lose our world's to this new threat." He looked at one of his own people. "Though some of our top scientists, we think our enemy is not only extremely intelligent in both combat warfare and strategic. But are very advance than our own... including yours as well." He looked at the Prime Minister and nodded.

The Prime Minister stood up and reached for a remote. "About a month ago, one of your own ships managed to use a nuclear weapon." He clicked a button and a picture revealed a bright light above a planet. "We had thought this was a bold move and figured the enemy ship did not survive." He clicked again, only the light cleared and revealed the same ship. "It survived remarkably and it appeared to not have sustain any damage." He sighs softly. "We fear this may be the end of us."

+++++

The home of the two became more suitable for the two. Though their supplies of food was gone and now depend on hunting as their food supply. A river nearby was good for cleaning themselves, washing clothes and hand crafted dishes, utensils, etc.

Breeze was playing with their pet, Chip. Whom had grown a slight bigger and chirped every time Breeze would be playful with him. Breeze's hair had grown a little longer and the wound on her arm turned into a scar.

Breeze no longer relied on her rifle as ammunition started to become low. Though still had enough ammo for her pistol. She made a bow from strong branches and used the string she had, making the arrows was the tough part. Shooting down animals that could fly was hard, but rewarding for both feathers and meat.

She reserved the rifle ammo just in case those tigers she encountered would return. So far they had not.

Breeze chuckled as she felt the soft paws and licks on her face. "Ru!!!" She said out loud. "Chip is getting hungry!!" She chuckled again, continuing to coo with Chip as if he were a baby.

AngelDellaNotte
04-17-2018, 11:03 PM
“Admiral Cor'zairuth, it has been too long.” A younger woman (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/08/ec/18/08ec18e653d17fbca0fcf082b261329d.jpg) with long brown hair said, stepping up to the Admiral and shaking his hand very formally. She had just landed on the planet about an hour before and this was the first time she had met with the forces stationed there. It wasn't however the first time she had met the Admiral they had known each other for many years.

He returned the handshake and nodded, “Indeed too long Princess Myaera.” He had been with the fleet in deep space for sometime and even when not on deployment he hadn't spent much time at the palace choosing to spent the time with his family. Their estate being a little ways out of the capital city.

She paused for a moment then pulled him into a hug embracing him and kissing him on the cheek. “I'm sorry about the loss of Ruatria. Daevain has been heart broken over the loss of his sister. They were always so close. You must be beside yourself.” Myaera said. Her husband Daevain was Aeron's third son and had not taken the news of the death of his youngest sister well. She supposed none of them had but he seemed to be having quite some trouble with it.

“I am managing.” Aeron said, gently squeezing her then pulling away leading her to the meeting location with the Terrans. “I'm afraid Ruayn isn't. I've tried sending her home twice to morn but she refuses. Throwing herself into her work.” With the threat of the Terrans and this alien race he hadn't been able to go home and morn with his family. He had tried several times to have Ruayn transferred back. Once he had all the papers drawn up and sign, all he needed to do was put her on a transport but she refused instead staying in the medical bay tending to her patients.

“We all grieve in our own ways.” Myaera said, linking her arm in Aeron's arm. He lead her to the meeting room and sat her down in the chair marked for the Elvin delegation. Princess Myaera was accompanied by Admiral Cor'zairuth and his men was all as several advisers. Each of them took their seats but Aeron stood behind the princess. She listened to the humans speak then said, “My uncle the Emperor has authorized me to speak on his behalf and I must concur that this force will be the end of us if we continue to fight each other. The nuke you saw is just one of many weapons we have. Though before I can agree to this truce I must know the terms.”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

In the last month they had been here Ruatria and Lauren had been doing all they could to make this place a little more livable. Ruatria was putting the finishing touches on a proper bed that she had been working on. She had managed to cut some larger branches and tie them together to make a frame. Then she had sewn some furs together making a mattress which she stuffed with feathers taken the birds Lauren had hunted. As it was she didn't quite have enough feathers so she had stuffed some extra fur inside. With each bird Lauren got she would add to it but for now it would work. Ruatria dropped the mattress on the frame and then draped a couple furs and pillows she had made on it. The bed wasn't very large really only big enough for one person. Two could sleep on it if they didn't mind being close. She loved cuddling up with Lauren at night so Ruatria was okay with it.

At hearing Lauren call to her she wiped a bit of sweat from her brow and walked out of the cave. She was wearing only her pants and tank top so when a cool breeze hit her she sighed at how good it felt. Between the breeze and the soft sand between her toes it felt amazing. Looking over to Lauren and Chirp she smiled then came up behind her pressing a kiss to her neck. “It was your turn to fix lunch I told you I was working on a surprise. Which is done by the way.” Ruatria said in Elvish, kneeling down behind Lauren and wrapping her hands around her waist while she rested her head on Lauren's shoulder. The movement dislodged Chirp from her lap the little creature letting out a pouting sound. “Oh don't give me that. You've had her all morning it's my turn. Since it is obvious she spent the morning playing with you instead of doing her chores.” To punctuate it she tilted Lauren's chin up pressing a kiss to her lips.

MidKnight
04-22-2018, 03:22 AM
The ambassador shook his head slightly. "Only terms we would agree upon is a truce among our people. Blood shed had gone long enough to know which side will win." He sighs softly and looked at the elected leader then turned his gaze slowly back to the elven people. "We would wish for only the planets we have colonized to be remain. No more threats upon each other despite the location of the planet." His head lowered, "Long we have been urging for peace...to understand one another."

The President raised his hand slightly. "Our terms are simple. To leave human colonies alone and allow them to prosper for humanity to grow and we shall do the same though less barbaric."

Then there was a slight cough from the Minister. "What he means is....less aggressive attacks." Then he glared at the President.

"Can I add one more detail to this....truce agreement?" The Ambassador stood quickly on his feet. "May I propose that both our species become of a more social interactive group?" His eyebrow raised a little. "A neutral planet for both our people to understand one another?" He looked around to the others. "Of course with certain laws to enforce on one another."

+++++

Lauren smiled as she pressed her lips on her lovers'. Watching her as she takes away Chirp from her arms and held him in her own. Giggling as she heard a pout noise from Chirp, "She's right little guy, I gotta get my share of the house done too." She spoke back in Elvish, but it was a little hashed up. Some of the words she had a hard time trying to say, other times it was easy. She stood up on her feet and brushed off any dirt on her legs and looked around with a soft sigh.

She looked at Ruatria and smiled, speaking in a different language, Japanese. "Getting tired of hunting birds." She mentioned, "So I'm gonna try something different." She looked over her shoulder, this time in English. "But I might come back wet."

Picking up a hand made shaft spear, she walked down to the river where they usually would bathe or clean their clothes. The traps she made was not working very well so she had to use other means to fish. Wearing only her under clothes she could feel the cool wind touching her skin. Standing on the soft sand beach, she looked out towards across the river and sees splashing water. Twirling the spear in her hand and raised up high. She aimed for a moment before she could throw. There was a pause in her breath and tossed the light spear across the river and stabbed through the clear water.

It felt like days she was out there only to catch four fish after so many attempts. She returned with water on her skin and wet undergarments. "I got dinner!" She smiled as she raised the fish that were in her hands.

AngelDellaNotte
07-07-2018, 07:49 PM
“We can agree to a non-aggression pack, provided humanity does not encroach on anymore of our claims.” Myaera said, looking over to the humans. The planet they currently were fighting over was a example of what she was talking about. The elves had been researching the planet when they noticed another ship in the atmosphere. Granted it had been a science vessel they took it as an act of aggression on Elvin space and attacked. The battle over the planet began there. “Which leaves to the terms of this planet once we relieve ourselves of this new threat. I purpose we split the planet in two with a game of chance determining who gets which half. We've charted most of the planet and there are resources on throughout the planet. We could began your social experiment there.” She turned to one of her aids taking a tablet from them bringing up a map of the planet they charted so far. On it they had split the planet in two suspecting the humans would purpose something like this. She headed it over to the human president as she pulled out a coin and held it up.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Ruatria held chirp in her arms as she sat down in Lauren's seat watching the other woman walk away. “Good luck.” She replied in Japanese though her accent was a little off. She had started teaching Lauren Elfish, it had originally began with Ruatria slipping every so often back into her native tongue then evolved into lesson. Lauren had in turn began teaching her Japanese. While Lauren fished she sat on the shore watching her try to catch the fish. It was quite entertaining and she found herself chuckling from to time to time. She wasn't sure if Chirp was letting out a chortle like sound to join in with her own mirth or if he was laughing at Lauren as well.

After a while Lauren came back with four fish and soaking wet. Ruatria admitted to herself that the sight was turning her own and it wasn't from the berries. She had mostly avoided them since her first experience with them. “Good you can clean it while I get a cooking fire going.”

MidKnight
07-19-2018, 05:32 AM
She was glad for the company while fishing. It felt like she was finally at peace with her lover and their pet. Walking out of the river and holding the fish in her hands while being next to her love one felt like she was finally at home. Her feet stepping on soft warm sand. In seconds it turned into cold hard surface but wasn't rough on her skin. She looked at the entrance of her home and smiled as she entered inside. Her eyes quickly caught the bed as it was finally finished. "Aw babe." She said in plain English. Walking over to her lover and kissed her lips. "I love the bed." She said in Elvish but still hashed.

Carrying the fish over the fire pit and set them down. She reached for her knife and started cutting the heads. Thankfully her mother had taught her how to gut a fish whenever Laurel and her father had returned from fishing. She chuckled every time she would think about when she fell in the river every time she throw the spear. Only wearing her compressors and her skin and hair still wet she looked over her shoulder and smiled at Ruatria. "Ever eaten an eyeball?" She asked curiously. "It's disgusting." Then laughed. "My mother and I tried it once when my father did it himself and apparently he loves eating fish eyeballs." She cuts off the head and set them aside. "It's good for your health he would say when we both spit it out in disgust." Her smile stayed on her face and pulls out the guts. The squishing noises made her thought of home.

"We would only say, 'Yeah but we're girls not cavemen!' and laughed for days." She sets the knife down and picked up a large metal plate with multiple small holes. It was used for the meat she hunted to make a few steaks instead of using sticks to hold it over the fire pit. She got mad when the sticks never hold and the meat fell inside the fire pit burning it to a crisp. She placed the fish meat on top and it listened to it as it sizzled.

"I still wanna check out those other ships that crashed down here though." She looked over her ship speaking in Elvish. "I think they got supplies we could use and more clothing we could wear...but not all human pilots were women but still could be used for many things we can use around here." She picked the meat up and placed it one of the empty food cans she saved and walked over to Ruatria sitting next to her. "I know where they crashed too...it's not too far off." She picked up one piece and held it in front of Ruatria.

+++++

The President listened to the proposed idea and had to admit it was a good idea. He wondered what the Elven Empire had thought and it surprised him they had agreed and shown the planet they had fought over. He takes in a deep breath as he sees the image of the planet split in two. But was more surprised when the female Elf approached to him with a coin in her hand. He chuckled softly as he looked at the coin. Something only Earth would do.

He looked at the planet once more and finally spoke.

"To insure the safety of both our people and be rid of this monstrosity that is destroying our military force...I accept the non-aggression pact. No more of our people will approach an Elven populated world...and as for the social experiment...we will give it at try." He smiled as he looked at the coin. "Heads."

AngelDellaNotte
09-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Listening to Lauren talk about fishing with her family brought a smile to her Ruatria's face. “You should try some Elvin dishes, though I won't tell you what is in it until after you eat it.” Ruatria said, chuckling thinking about how the Elvish people didn't waste anything. Her smile turned bittersweet as her mind drifted to how Lauren's parents were dead. She stood up and walked over to the other woman wrapping her arms around her waist. She placed a kiss to Lauren's neck giving her some comfort if she needed it. They held together like that until the food had been cooked then they sat together if Lauren in Ruatria's lap when they ate. Lauren talked about going to check out some of the other downed ships to look for supplies. “You aren't going alone tomorrow. It is too dangerous.” Ruatria said, taking their empty plates and setting them by the fire to be cleaned tomorrow. Chirp rushed over to plates licking them clean while Ruatria guided Lauren to the bed pressing her into it then crawling over her. She pressed several kisses to her lips, “Perhaps we should test out how sturdy this bed is.”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

The next morning Ruatria woke before Lauren and slipped out of the bed leaving the other woman to get a few more minutes of sleep. She dressed in her uniform thinking it would be better to wear while traveling through the jungle. From there she gathered some supplies packing up a bit of dried meat and some fruit they had gathered into a bag. She then hooked her sword onto her belt and shouldered her rifle and holstered her pistol. They hadn't been using the guns much wanting to conserve ammo. Ruatria wanted to bring the weapons with the incase they needed to defend themselves from the beasts in the jungle. Next she grabbed Lauren's bow and arrow thinking that Lauren would want it. The human was better with the bow than her but that wasn't to say Ruatria couldn't use it, just that Lauren hit more of her targets than Ruatria. She folded a set of clothes for Lauren and set it down next to the bed before leaning over it and brushing some hair out of her face. “Morning love.”

MidKnight
10-13-2018, 02:14 AM
When she awoke slowly to the sounds of her lover brushing her hair gently. Her eyes still feel lazy after waking up from a certain dream. She smiled and stretched with a simple yawn and groaned. "Morning my star." She said in Japanese and slowly leans up. "I'm a little surprised to see you awake before me." Her hair was a mess but that was nothing to hiding for Ruatria. Leaning forward again and kisses her lover and gives a slight moan. "That's better." She smiled. "And yet our bed stayed in place. She chuckled as her eyes looked to the bed and touched the surface feeling the soft and yet cozy feeling. "I wanted to keep sleeping." She did another stretch with a groan. "But duty calls."

Finally getting up from the bed she searched for her clothing or what she liked to call hunting clothes. Dressing in minutes and picking up the necessities she needed. She looked to Ruatria by the door as she waited. "Almost done." She said while picking up her bow and quiver of arrows. She placed her hand on her neck and gives a slight quick jerk. The sound of bone cracking and she felt relieved. "Ah that's better." She admitted as she approached the entry way. "Okay so." She sighs softly and looked around the jungle. "I know there were three crashes towards that way...a little south east." She examined the woods to remember and study the field. "Only thing is I don't think I have explored that area yet since I was mostly focusing on using our ships spare parts and such to use around here." She smiled at Ruatria. "Your welcome for the plates by the way." Her eye winked with the smile still on her face. "This is gonna be so much fun!" She clapped her hands. "Going on an adventure with my...." She stopped for a second. "You know I actually had never said it or asked but...." She takes a step forward and stood in front of Ruatria. "Um...will you... be...my...girlfriend?" She said the last part in Elvish but the words were a little butchered.

AngelDellaNotte
12-03-2018, 05:21 AM
“We already are.” Ruatria said, in English then paused realizing Lauren had mistranslated the word. Elvish didn't have a word for girlfriend or boyfriend as social conventions were different for elves. Committed relationships were reserved for spouses only. The word Lauren had used was melisse which translated directly to lover. Relationships before marriage were more fluid and open. Even married people often took lovers. Ruatria didn't know where their relationship was going or where she wanted it to go. She didn't think that they would spend their lives here on this planet. Eventually one of the two races would find them. Everything would change then. She didn't have the heart to tell Lauren this so with a small smile she stroked her cheek and said, “Let's not worry about labels. Now come on we don't know how long it will take to find the ships. We should get moving so we have more daylight.”

She pulled away Lauren and walked to the entrance of the cave, pausing just long enough to make sure she was following. Chirp left out a mew and followed, jumping onto Ruatria's shoulder as she left the cave heading out into the jungle.

MidKnight
12-25-2018, 08:36 AM
It was hours before they arrived to one of the crashed fighters. She recognized the emblem on the side. "The Red Knights?" She walked towards the emblem on the side and touched it with her hand. "They were said to be the best pilots in the Terran Fleet." She took a step back and looked at the fighter. "Guess they had a real challenge." She chuckled softly as she made her way towards the emergency compartment area. The fighter wasn't any different then her own. She finds the compartment. Pulling the latch was tough but eventually opened. She reached for the bags and boxes of ammunition inside and tossed the items to the ground. "Heads up!" She said.

She jumped down after grabbing everything. Except for the pilot's gear. She decided to leave what he had on him. Disturbing the dead wasn't one of her styles. "Alright so we got another rifle like mine and with more ammo." She checked the boxes to see several boxes of bullets. "And some more chocolate for our little friend." She chuckled as she shakes one of the cans she held.

There was the clothing bag. She checked it quickly to realize the clothes were a little bigger than her. But didn't toss it away as she placed it back inside to carry. "I think we got more time to check the other crafts?" She looked at her lover curiously. "These bags have enough to keep us going for another month after our own rations are gone." She smiled again. "And of course with the meat from hunting." She cleared her throat. "Still...it's your call."

AngelDellaNotte
12-28-2018, 08:12 PM
While Lauren gathered supplies Ruatria couldn't help but stare at the dead pilot, judging by the decay of the body he hadn't been on the planet as long as they had been. The scorch marks on the ship didn't appear to be from Elvish weapons either. She didn't move to help Lauren gather things instead she found a spade in the ship and began digging a hole, she dug a hole just deep enough to keep scavengers away from the body. Pulling him from the ship wasn't an easy task but somehow she managed to get him to the grave she had dug. It took a few minutes and just around the time Lauren had finished covering the grave with rocks. She paused staring at the grave then began singing a funeral song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTgwvadr3J0&index=14&list=PLHVX-8ozg9DF6RtMbGkUDTFxKk4eRkj1p) that was common for elves. Funeral rites were important among elves and Ruatria couldn't just leave the pilot to rot in the ship. She wasn't sure what the human customs were so that is why she had used an elvish tradition.

When she started singing Chirp jumped on her shoulder letting out a humming sound that that harmonized with her singing. After the song finished the little creature curled around her neck, snuggling into it. “You like singing don't you?” Ruatria asked, the creature then noticed Lauren standing there with the supplies. “We should continue on save us the journey back since we are half way to the second crash.”

MidKnight
01-05-2019, 12:22 PM
It was pleasing to hear her lover sing and buried a human while she picked most the supplies they found. Carrying most of the rucksack with her she nodded in agreement to find the second crash fighter to find more supplies to last. But before they started moving again, Breeze looked over her shoulder and stared at the crashed fighter. She remembered last time her emergency beacon was destroyed in the process of crashing. She walked over to where the pilot had died and checked inside. "I don't believe it." She muttered softy. She reached for a device next to the seat and pulled out a large object. Checking for any damaged parts she was amazed it stayed in perfect condition. She scoffed in joy for a moment while examining the device and looked to Ruatria. "This is a emergency beacon we use to let the fleet know we are still alive." She turned her eyes back to the beacon. "I...didn't think this one would still be intact." She placed the beacon in the rucksack and placed it on her back. "Just in case." She smiled. "Now...come on, we still got some scavenging to do." She walked past Ruatria with her hand out touching hers.

It took time to find the other fighter which crashed in a river. It was an Elven fighter. Breeze knew the design much like Ruatria's when she first found her. "Any more of those little jelly pudding?" She asked curiously about the ships' supply. "Chirp ate most of it and I only had one." Then lets out a little smirk on her lips. "I'll help you bury the pilot." She looked to find a location suitable to bury the body. There was a clearing not to far away. She checked the area and did not spot anything dangerous. "This is a good spot." She waved to Ruatria. "I'll get to digging." She dropped the rucksack near a tree and reached for the shovel and began digging.

AngelDellaNotte
01-25-2019, 04:07 AM
The Elvin ship was floating in the water but was wedged between a couple of large rocks. It most likely didn't crash here but further up the river and floated here. Ruatria walked around the ship looking at the markings on it. They weren't for the ship she was assigned to but she recognized it was the Calion. As she walked further she stopped at the cockpit seeing Mírya written on the side of it. Ruatria felt herself freeze, she could see someone sitting in the pilot seat seeing that they had died before the ship crashed. It took several moments for Ruatria to move but she jumped up on the ship hitting the release for the hatch and seeing the remains of a young man. “Damn, Sylthas.” She said, bowing her head then letting out prayer for the dead. It would have been easier if she waited for Lauren to help with the body but she was able to lift him to the shore. The body was surprisingly clean with no major injures, Ruatria would have to take a look at the ship but it looked like the oxygen system failed. Least his death was painless, he would have passed out before running out of air.

Ruatria knelt to him and braided a strand of his hair into a small braid than pulled her knife out cutting the lock of hair. She tucked it into her pocket and looked over to Lauren seeing that she was done digging the grave. “His name is Sylthas Maern. We went to the academy together.” Ruatria said, brushing her hand on his cheek. “We were close I actually gave him his call sign. I used to say he was too pretty to be in the military. He tried hitting on me and was quite disappointed that I wasn't into him. Still we became good friends. He told me once that if I ever wanted to have kids he would help out. Said we would make beautiful babies.”

They buried the body and Ruatria sung for him much like she did with the human. She stood there for a while holding the lock of hair and twirling it around in her hand. “It's for his mother. She may not be able to lay his body to rest in the family crypt but she can have a piece of him.” Ruatria said.

After a short pause of silence she moved back to the ship and started looking through it. She was able to find some more rations, some ammo and a couple of medical kits. “It's getting late we should probably set up camp here for the night. We can sleep in the ship.”

MidKnight
03-13-2019, 02:28 AM
She walked over to the woman and gives her a small kiss on the cheek. Then looked around to see a perfect spot to make camp. She smiled and looked at the ship where the pilot had died then her smile disappeared. "You know it's kind of bad luck to sleep in a ship where somebody had died." Her eyes turned to her lover. "It's a human superstition."

Clearing some of the debris around the camp area. Searching for large branches and small twigs to help start the fire. She returned with an armful of large branches and set them near the ship and started to dig a circle and a bit steep to place the wooden timber in. She wiped the sweat on her brow and continued with her work while Ruatria did the other chores.

Stopping for a moment and thought to herself she looked around the area and looked slightly confused and yet felt something familiar about this place. "Uh." She muttered to herself. "I could have sworn I had been here before." Standing up straight and looked around one more time to get a better feeling of her surrounding area. Taking a few steps around and thinking hard in her head she finally sighs roughly and looked to Ruatria. "I can't recall the last time I been here, I wonder if it was during my hunting travels or when I got chased by those devil cats?" She brushed the back of her hair and walked back to the fire pit. "Oh well." She takes some dried leaves and twigs. Crunching them together and tied a piece of rope around it. She placed the little igniter in the middle of the pile of branches.

Grabbing a lighter and reached inside and ignited the flame. It took awhile for the wood to catch on fire and Breeze grabbed her travel bag and pulled out a couple of raw fish. Licking her lips as she placed them on the plates she also brought and waited for Ruatria. "Hungry for fish?" She asked curiously.

AngelDellaNotte
04-02-2019, 06:42 PM
While Lauren made a small fire Ruatria crafted a lean to near the fire where they could sleep next to it's warmth and still be protected from the light rains that were common on this planet. The supplies they had gathered were stored in the hull of the ship. When Lauren asked, if she was hungry for fish she nodded despite the fact she was tired of it. They had found ammo for both the human and elvin weapons and could go hunting but it was best to keep the ammo saved for if they were attacked again. After dinner they sat and talked looking at the stars and cuddling.

In the morning they awoke with a fine layer of dew on them. It hadn't full on rained but everything was coated with a fine layer of water. It was amazing the fire was still going. Ruatria sat up grabbed a couple of pieces of wood from under their shelter and set them on the fire. Lauren was still asleep, something unusual as she was normally the early riser. Looking around the area Ruatria had to admit something about it seemed familiar. She hadn't traveled as much as Lauren so it was strange that the area stirred something in her. Granted this planet looked all the same to her, something was different about this area.

Lauren rolled over in her sleep ending up on Ruatria's lap. She sat for a while stroking her hand through Lauren's hair looking out at their camp still feeling the nagging that she had been here before. After a little while she couldn't help it anymore and eased Lauren off her lap before standing up. She picked up her sword and rifle walking to the edge of the clearing and looking out into the jungle. Slowly she kept moving deeper into the jungle almost feeling like she was being drawn to something.

MidKnight
04-11-2019, 04:23 AM
Lauren had dreamed about their arrival on the planet but this time was different. It was more like Lauren had taken a different path which led her towards the jungle and the only weapon she was carrying was her rifle. Her suit was not damaged her helmet showed her tank was filled with air. She was breathing heavily as she continued walking in the jungle but it grew darker with each step. The sounds of howling wind filled the vast empty jungle as there were no signs of animals or life of what so ever. She continued moving through the jungle while moving slowly. Ready to fire anything that dared to attack her. She thought she heard several growls like a tiger nearby but there was nothing.

She continued moving on until she finally comes to a clearing. But the land wasn't empty. There was a large structure like a pyramid but older and more open areas. She was confused as she had moved closer wondering what it was about. When she stood at the doorway the air got colder and the sky grew darker. She was breathing harder and her eyes caught the look of a tiger staring at her. The animal growled and charged at her. She aimed her rifle but it was gone and soon the beast was on top and teeth sank into her flesh.

She woke up intensely and was sweating than normal. She was breathing hard and looked to where the tiger had bitten her and yet no mark. "Oh thank god it was just a nightmare." She felt relieved but her mind had wondered of where Ruatria had went. She got up from her side of the bed and dressed quickly grabbed her gear and equipment. Leaving the supplies behind while she attempted to find her lover's tracks. After a while she was able to find a fresh trail and started following. "Where the hell are you going?" She spoke softly and continued following.

AngelDellaNotte
05-07-2019, 07:07 PM
Still walking Ruatria ventured further into the jungle, really she was wandering at this point. In the back of her mind she knew it was dangerous to go out alone and without telling Lauren was twice as dangerous. She didn't know why she was going into the jungle like this. It was like something was pulling her towards something but she didn't know what. The deeper she got the more she felt like she was being followed, no not followed she felt like she was being stalked. She had been walking with her rifle slung over her shoulder but the uneasy feeling made her pull it off and hold it in her hands.

“This is incredibly stupid.” Ruatria said, in elvin to herself. She had gone a fair distance further when something made her spin around with the rifle on her shoulder. It was aimed directly at Lauren.

MidKnight
06-18-2019, 07:58 PM
She stopped when she sees the end of a barrel pointing at her. The gun aimed at her direction. Her looks slowly looked towards the Elven woman and slightly smiled. "You know that's the dangerous end right?" She asked. Her bow on her back with a quiver of arrows and her hunting knife on her side. She didn't bother to question her attentions about what to do next. Instead she reached out and gently pushed the barrel down. "What did you find?" She asked again and walked past her.

AngelDellaNotte
07-08-2019, 04:24 AM
While she spun around her finger inched into the trigger guard, however as Lauren pushed the barrel down she moved her finger away from the trigger. “Sneaking up on my like is a good way to get yourself shot.” She said, hooking the gun over her shoulder then moving forward to Lauren wrapping her in a hug and pressing a kiss to her cheek. Why she felt the need to be so close was beyond her. Ruatria just was drawn to her lover. It was like she wasn't fully in control of herself. “To be honest I don't know where I am going or even why.” Ruatria said, still holding tight to Lauren. She rested her head on her shoulder for a few moments then pulled away looking back to where she had been looking before Lauren snuck up on her.

She hadn't seen it before but there was a structure before them. It didn't look like it was a natural formation. This thing in front of them was created by someone. “It looks like something was built here. We weren't able to get many scans of the planet but everything we found showed the planet was uninhabited. This shouldn't be here.”

MidKnight
08-08-2019, 07:03 AM
She stopped and held out her hand to Eket's. "Wait." She looked around the building. "I seen it before." She slowly backed up. "It was in my dreams." She reached for one of her arrows and her feet stopped. Her eyes looked around to see anything else unusual and yet the jungle continued to live with life like a normal night. "There's something in there." She admitted. "And I'm not gonna rest easy until we find it." She looked to Eket. "Another adventure." She said with a smile.

She walked towards the building while keeping an arrow on the bow string. Seeing the tiger in her dreams kept her on edge. They were close enough to see the doors that were closed. She stopped in front of the brick made like building and her hand touched the surface of the rough made door. There were symbols on it that even she did not understand.

"It's like another civilization was here before us." She noticed the smaller symbols looked like humanoids but could not tell if they were human or elven. She continued moving her hands around until her fingers pressed something gently and the doors opened with the bricks scraping sound. Her hand still in the air as she watched in gaze. "That was awesome." She said with a smile.

AngelDellaNotte
08-30-2019, 01:38 AM
The grating sound of the door made Ruatria tense and raise her gun at the entrance ready to shoot anything that burst through. Nothing came out of the door but Ruatria didn't move. “This is a bad idea.” Ruatria said, with the opposite enthusiasm as Lauren. Still she stepped inside having a feeling that Lauren wasn't going to give this up. She was expecting it to be dark inside and had let go of her rifle with the support hand reaching down to grab her solar flashlight but stopped when the room suddenly lit up, torches hanging on the walls around the room caught fire seemingly on their own. “Nan Aear a Geil!” Ruatria exclaimed, a little caught of guard. She didn't pause long and took another step forward but when she felt the brick she step on sink into the ground with a barely noticeable click. She pushed Lauren back waiting for whatever trap was coming to hit her but it never did. She looked down at the brick and shifted her foot a little without actually lifting her foot up. It was a pressure switch and it wouldn't activate until she lifted her foot up.

“Stay back, I've stepped on a switch of some sort. I don't think it will go off until I lift my foot.” Ruatria said. Her mind drifted to an old range instructor she had in boot camp who had been missing a foot. He had told the class he had lost the foot to a land mine on a Fuadian moon when they had been conquering the Fuad. The surface of the moon had been mined with so many mines that even after the Fuad had surrendered the planet had been inhabitable. It had been close to seventy years ago and their were still teams on the planet trying to clear the moon. She hoped whatever this wasn't an explosive but in her mind she feared it was. It wouldn't make sense as any bomb large enough to kill her would cause damage to the building. So she looked around seeing a series of holes in the wall lined up facing her. The holes were at chest height for your average humanoid. Taking a chance she dropped down into a crouch and then tucked into a roll moving off the brick and to the side.

As soon as she was clear of the brick arrows shot out of the wall, had she taken a normal step she would be a pin cushion right now. She looked at the brick she had been standing on noticing there was a symbol etched onto it. The symbol was a circle with a line drawn through it and a arrow at the end of the line. Each of the bricks had a different symbol drawn on them. There were several other bricks with the same symbol on them. A couple feet from her there was one with that circle arrow on it. Being sure to stay low to the ground she pushed on it causing more arrows to shoot across the room. “Okay I do believe this room is trapped.” Ruatria said, looking to Lauren.

Translation:
Nan Aear a Geil - By the sea and stars!

MidKnight
09-24-2019, 06:01 AM
She landed on the ground next to her love. Hearing the arrows fly out and hitting the walls was a surprise to her. The arrows on the ground were far bigger then her own. Laurel had wondered what beings had lived on this planet and how tall were they? She picked up one of the arrows and examined it closely. "They coated with poison." She pointed out not even touching the tip. She could see the darken color of where the arrowhead was dipped. "Guess whoever made these traps didn't want anybody to find out what's in here." She tossed the arrow aside and looked around the room they were in. She sees another pressure plate but with a different symbol. She stepped on it and nothing appeared to happen. "Guess this means it safe to pass." She smirked. She followed each plate that had the same symbol and continued moving forward until it was cleared and found themselves in another room. There was a level on one of the walls. She was curious and decided to pull it down. There was a distant click and nothing had happened. She was curious about the plates and stepped on one. Nothing happened again. "One trap down." She said with a relief sigh.

She reached for her bag and found one of the flares she carried around, a just in case situation. She flicked it and the flare flashed with red and shined the room. She handed the flare torch to Ruatria and reached for another. "We'll have to be careful where we step then. Whatever trap is next...I'm guessing it won't be pretty." She wondered in the room and looked at the walls. A carved painting like you see in tombs, caves or Egyptian calligraphy. "Ru....are you seeing this?" She asked softly as she examined each one. "It's like somebody left a message but I can't really understand it." She takes a step back and continued looking up towards the ceiling which was 30 feet high. "What alien species lived here before?" She muttered to herself. "Something must have happened to them since they no longer inhabit this world." She looked closer to one of the carved walls and noticed one of the creatures looked like a cat but much more alike when the ones they encountered in the jungle.

She sees another hallway corridor and looked into the deep dark space. She takes one step forward and felt her foot sink. Another click sound went off. "Ah shit." She said and looked over her shoulder and held her hand up. "Wait." She takes a look around and doesn't see holes in the walls or on the floor. She slowly looked up and sees a hole pointed where she stood. She leans back slowly to the point where she could almost touch the ground with her hands and lay on her back. She moved her foot quickly and the plate went off. A spear like metal struck down where the plate was and was long as Ruatria's height. "Damn that's a big spear." She says with a shaken voice and her hands trembled. "Okay this place is haunted." She leaned her head back.

AngelDellaNotte
07-21-2020, 08:04 PM
They weaved their way through the corridor being careful to avoid the spear plates until they reached the end. The corridor just stopped. It ended in a wall, no turns, doors, stairs just nothing. “What the hell? Why put all those traps to just stop at nothing.” Ruatria said, looking at the wall noticing it was covered with the same writing they had seen in the room before. She stared at the wall wondering what it all meant. Like Lauren she couldn't read it. Still she examined it as if the secrets would reveal themselves. Something caught her out of the corner of her eye. A quick flash of something coming from the writing on the wall. “Did you see that?” She asked looking to Lauren who didn't seem to see what she had. In the bottom corner of the wall there was one of the symbols that seemed to light up. Ruatria knelt down in the corner looking at the symbol. “This rune it is glowing. Sorta more like someone his drawing on the rune.”

She looked back up to Lauren seeing a confused look on her face. “It must be out of the spectrum of light that humans can see. Elves can seen on a higher range.” Ruatria said, holding her hand up tracing the symbol in the air chasing the glowing light but she didn't actually touch it. “It starts in the upper left corner then goes down, until it hits the spiral then wraps around the spiral then backwards but instead of going up it goes down.”

Something stirred in Ruatria compelling her to touch the rune. She waited until the glow was back at the beginning then touched the glowing light and following it as it traced the rune. When she reached the end the light shot out from the rune and wrapped around her hand. Ruatra was then pulled into the wall but instead of feeling the pain of being slammed into a wall she went right through it. The room on the other side was dark but Ruatria still had the flare in her hand it briefly lit up the room then suddenly the flare went out leaving her in darkness. “Lauren!” Ruatria shouted pounding on the wall.

MidKnight
08-22-2020, 07:18 PM
She watched as her love walked through the wall like a ghost. She was shocked to see it happen in front of her. She attempted to do the same but only felt a hard solid object in front of her. Her hand rubbed on the surface to find any trace where it could open but found none. She pounded on the hard wall and yelled her name several times. Taking a step back and looked at the wall she growled to herself and reached for her bag.

Pulling out a flare and brightened up the room she looked around to find another way. She heard movement from around the corner and she slowly walked to take a peak. There were stairs that lead downwards. She looked at the bottom and could see darkness and the stairs continued on. She tossed the flair and watched it bounce several times before hitting the bottom. "Should have brought a flash light." She said to herself. "Okay, I can do this. Ru...you better not fall in a stupid trap." She made her way downstairs and found another corridor to follow through. She felt soft sand below her feet as she walked. "Just hope this is regular sand and not the quickest." She was breathing heavily as she continued moving on.

AngelDellaNotte
08-24-2020, 05:02 AM
After a brief moment of pounding on the wall Ruatria realized it wasn't doing anything. She stopped but kept her left hand on the wall. It was so dark she couldn't see anything but she thought she could feel her way around. Keeping her hand lightly pressed against the wall she started walking thinking it had to lead her somewhere. When she had taken about ten steps she felt a corner and turned with it to take about another ten steps. Ten steps more and she hit another corner, this time when she hit ten steps her foot knocked into something. Ruatria knelt down picking up whatever she had just kicked. It was still warm and she realized it was the flare. While walking around she hadn't felt anything like a door. She was trapped in the room. The minutes seemed to stretch on into forever. Ruatria had never been afraid of the dark but being trapped in the room it was suffocating she sat on the floor as a panic attack washed over her. She pulled her knees into her cheats and hugged them as she found herself struggling to breath and crying.

MidKnight
08-29-2020, 03:52 AM
Her torch light burnt out. She reached inside her bag to light another as she continued on making her way towards wherever she was going. But more importantly, finding Ruatria. She felt like she circled an entire maze. No end to one side of the hallway and finding another. It felt like hours until she finally finds something that appeared to be a medium size room. When she entered, the room lights up like a motion sensor had been set off. She slowly enters the to spot any traps that were hiding. She did not see any.

Examining what looked like controls on a console showed some interesting hieroglyphics. Though most of it was in Elven language, but she understood a partial thanks to Ruatria's teachings about her Elven culture. She looked at one of the buttons and noticed something was odd. The button was blinking. She had a thunk moment and decided something drastic.....she presses it.

There was a distant sound like something had opened. She looked around and was confused of what happened. She looked at the buttons again and noticed something that looked like a lighting bolt. She pressed it. She hears a soft whir coming from the hallway and noticed there was a small dim light shining throughout the hall corridor where she walked through. But some of the lights did not turn on due to years of decay.

Whatever ancient Elven technology this was, she had never seen it. But to her assumption. This room was part of the main control areas and the entry was to appear like a main door only to be a trap and the real door would reveal itself. "Clever bastards." She muttered. She looked at the console again and noticed a strange button that looked like a box. She pressed it without thinking. There was a noise coming from behind her and she turned quickly ready to defend herself. It appeared to be a large storage container. When it opened, there was several Elven weapons inside. A couple of rifles, pistols and swords. "Holy crap!" She said in shocked.

AngelDellaNotte
09-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Time passed at a speed Ruatria was unsure of all the while she sat int the dark freaking out. After a while there was a loud grating sound on the far side of the room. Ruatria stayed on the floor staring across the room though she couldn't see anything. She was too scare to move the hours in the darkness getting to her. A moment later the room lit up by several light globes on the wall. Ruatria looked around the small room seeing that about half the lights were working but it was enough to see. Where she had heard the grating noise the wall had move leading into a hallway. She pushed herself up off the ground and drew her sword the returned light giving her the strength to go on. The hallway lead to another then another. A maze of some sort. Much like she had before Ruatria kept her right hand on the wall and kept turning right remembering the hedge mazes her father used to take her and her sister to. He had told them if they keep turning the same direction you eventually will get to the center of the maze.

It was some time later when she turned the last corner and saw someone standing before a box. Her nerves were still on edge and it too a moment to notice that it was Lauren standing before the box. “Melamin!” Ruatria said, dropping her sword and hugging Lauren from behind. Her grip was tight and she burred her face into her back.

MidKnight
09-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Lauren was standing there with a complete shock on her face. But that was disturbed and almost turned fright when she heard something dropped and felt something grabbed her from behind. She nearly freaked out at the moment and recongized the how it felt. She tried looking over her shoulder and see her face but she could barely move. "Alright, alright." She says gently and holds Ruatria's hands. "There, there." She says soothly again. "I'm here, you found." She smiled and looked at the box again with the Elven weapons. "But look what I found." She says. Once Ruatria had let go, she walked over to the Box and picked one of the rifles up. It light green and then disappeared. "Um...what was that?" She asked. She still had no knowledge of Elven weapon nor how they function other than they need a designated hand print. The rifle looked a little heavy but light. There was no place to reload the weapon. She thought for a moment and realized it was a energy weapon but still tried to figure out how to reload. She looked in the box again but found no extra magazine or thermal clips.

She looked at the box and looked at the remaining weapons. She touched the handle of the sword and noticed how beautiful it was. "I wonder what this place used to be?" She asked Ruatria. "Power still kind of works here." She sighs. "What do you think?" Her attention looked to Ruatria.