PDA

View Full Version : Ada Emrys OC's

Ada Emrys
08-25-2017, 10:30 PM
Hello! Welcome to Ada Emrys OC's!
In this forum you will find that all of the characters are labeled either as Available or Taken. Available means that they are not entered in an RP and are waiting to be taken. taken means they are already in an RP and currently aren't open for anymore.

If you would like to RP with any of my characters then PM me, please do not post in this forum.

Rules:
~ Do not godmod. God modding is basically making it so your character has all of the power and everything is in their control no matter what. Unless I want an RP like that then I'll let you know; which probably not.
~ Three sentences at least. I'd love our post to be similar in length or longer if possible. ( Ex. *you write three paragraphs* * I write three paragraphs or more * )
~ 18+ Goes into PM's. If the RP is all 18+ then PM's is where the RP will be. If the RP isn't all 18+ then Forums would be good.
~ Please do not spam me if you wrote. That's just annoying and takes up a lot of space in the inbox.
~ Swearing doesn't really matter to me but please keep it to a minimum for RPA's rules. I would like to make them happy not angry.
~ The RP has to have some sort of plot, it doesn't matter how bad the plot is we just need somewhat of a plot or we can work it out while we're writting.

At the moment I have just joined, so I'm still new at this RPA thing, it may take me a while to get the hang of it, thank you for your patience.

Ada Emrys
08-26-2017, 01:20 AM
Ada Emrys Character Sheet

(Input Image Here)

Name:

Sexuality:

Race:

Dislikes:

Scars // Wounds?:

Plot Idea(s):

PERSONALITY

BIOGRAPHY

( insert song here )
( AVAILABLE // TAKEN )

Ada Emrys
08-27-2017, 05:58 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/24/7d/62/247d62c87cdc41c0c303d7bcbddad432.jpg

Name: Yoko Arimonna Hidasei

Sexuality: Open To All

Race: Wood & Plant Nymph

Dislikes: Dishonest people or things + Being yelled at + Doing Dishes + Crowded Areas + Dead things

Scars // Wounds?: Scars on hands from learning how to care for plants and trees and getting cut from then in the process.

Plot Idea(s): XXXX

PERSONALITY

Yoko is a very mother like character you could say. She is caring, compassionate, sweet and helpful. Most of the time Yoko goes way overboard when doing things she wants to help with or just plain out do.
When it comes to Yoko's bad side you don't want to get on her bad side. Yoko is very stubborn when asked to do something she absolutely despises. If you don't like her cooking then she will get super angry and scary. She never cusses because she thinks it's a waste of time.
Yoko isn't a very loud person, she may talk but she isn't loud about it. She is very sweet and loves to see others happy. At times Yoko can be troublesome and get into trouble but it usually wouldn't be too bad.

BIOGRAPHY

Yoko was born into a vibrant happy family. She was the youngest of her siblings and the most innocent. No matter what Yoko was always the good one who almost never got into trouble. You could almost say her parents had a favorite all until Yoko decided to talk to the kingdoms leader. The kingdoms leader granted Yoko one wish, she wished to go back in time to see what it was like with her own eyes and to pick flowers for her mother. It was too bad that that one wish didn't bring her back to the present, forever locking her in the past. From when she was five to now she doesn't remember the wish she made but still lives happy.

Fairy NightSongs - https://youtu.be/T6PaCFwq_ik
TAKEN

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/20/da/8b/20da8b22a8a46b0cc2b2e0fedcd0f842.jpg

Name: Aalia Sidtka Jahnvi

Race: Indian - Necromancer - Daughter Of Death

Dislikes: Sweet Foods + The Dark + People picking on her about her height + Horror

Scars // Wounds?: Three purple streaks of lines on her arms and legs ( they are tattoos to cover the scars from when she was a baby -I will explain that in the bio- )

Plot Idea(s): XXXX

PERSONALITY

Aalia is a big sweetheart. She loves big learns to never let go of something she wants. Although she is very curious she is also very loyal and knows how to listen. Not only does she not cuss, but she also doesn't like to hurt anyone or anything.
Aalia is a active talkative person. She loves attention but also doesn't mind it being quiet. If Aalia ever did anything bad and were to get yelled at or scolded she would apologize and reason with herself as to why she got in trouble.
When Aalia gets angry she either gets really quiet or tries to sympathize with the person or thing she's angry with. If Aalia doesn't get her way she acts like a child and ignores every order. But soon enough she will get over it and learn to live on without whatever she wanted.

BIOGRAPHY

Aalia was born in the human world. Before she grew up her mother and father both left her at someone's doorstep. They analyzed the place before leaving her to the nice couple. The nice couple had another child, an older boy who was around seven when Aalia arrived to their household. Of course, Aalia's parents were doing this for Aalia so she could live a normal life with no worries. But before they left her they each left three markings on each of Aalia's limbs. Three on each arm and three on each leg. This was to symbolize that Aalia was the devils daughter. But the parents had no clue what it meant so they took her in and raised her. Aalia was always bullied for her unusual markings but she didn't really care. Aalia knew she was adopted but she has no idea she is the daughter of death.

Dark Music - The Master Of Death | Immortality - https://youtu.be/ZL1LBle8rTI
TAKEN

Ada Emrys
09-16-2017, 09:00 PM
X

Ada Emrys
12-12-2017, 06:18 AM
https://www.imagesyoulike.com/images/v/32x24/v6271.jpg

Name: Jess DeLah Belle

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human

Likes: Cooking + Making People Happy + Cats + Cake + Strawberries

Dislikes: People saying her cooking is bad + spicy foods + bunnies + flowers ( allergic ) + being told no

Scars // Wounds?: None

Plot Idea(s): ( COMEDY, ROMANCE ) In a school life of four teenagers in high school, two girls fall in love with two boys. The two boys fall in love with the two girls, but in this case, they fall in love with the wrong one. // ok so explaining this into more depth I kinda want a love square. One popular boy falls for the popular girl but she falls for the unpopular guy. But too bad the unpopular guy likes the unpopular girl, and too bad the unpopular girl is having both love trouble with her popular girl best friend and popular boy. It’s a a school life full of love drama and comedy. Also a slice of life.

PERSONALITY

Jess can come off as a very shy person when you first meet her, but as you get to know her she becomes more outgoing and energetic. Not only Is she very kind and friendly, but she would give up the world for anybody. No matter what, she always tries to see the good in everyday things and people. Although she’s a bit ditzy, she always tries her best. Some of the things she loves to do are some of the things she’s worst at. And, when she’s with her friends she’s always happy and fun. If you tell her her cooking is bad that is nearly the only thing that’ll get her really upset. Not only is she ditzy but she also spaced out a lot. One of her fears is stage fright. Another is bunnys or rabbits. She likes to make people happy. Even if it’s just a simple thing, she does her very best to make others happy.

BIOGRAPHY

Jess DeLah Belle, also known as Jessabelle by her friends; was born and raised in a small nice town. Her mother, Angeline died giving birth to her. Lane, Jessabelles father was struck with depression after the confirmation of Angeline’s death; giving Jessabelle away to Angeline’s parents so he wouldn’t have to live with the pain of seeing something that reminded him of Angeline everyday. Living with her grandparents now, she grew up with them. They weren’t too strict or too relaxed, but they did know how to pack a punch when needed. As Jessabelle grew up, she was always kicked out of groups until highschool started. Everything changed and she transferred to a new school. She became the most popular girl in school for her Female looks. At least, most popular among the boys and not the girls.

https://youtu.be/Veu3bBueVqw
AVAILABLE

(Input Image Here)

Name:

Sexuality:

Race:

Dislikes:

Scars // Wounds?:

Plot Idea(s):

PERSONALITY

BIOGRAPHY

( insert song here )
( AVAILABLE // TAKEN )

(Input Image Here)

Name:

Sexuality:

Race:

Dislikes:

Scars // Wounds?:

Plot Idea(s):

PERSONALITY

BIOGRAPHY

( insert song here )
( AVAILABLE // TAKEN )

(Input Image Here)

Name:

Sexuality:

Race:

Dislikes:

Scars // Wounds?:

Plot Idea(s):

PERSONALITY

BIOGRAPHY

( insert song here )
( AVAILABLE // TAKEN )

Ada Emrys
02-05-2018, 04:58 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/1c/d2/421cd29d2536578f0de398779c5e203f.jpg

Name: Chasity Lee Kellum

Dislikes: People + Cats + Spicy and sweet food

Scars // Wounds?: Stretch marks on tummy from starvation. Chasity thought she was overweight so she starved herself to get skinnier.

Plot Idea(s): X

PERSONALITY

Chasity is a very possessive person. If you touch her possessions she’ll get mad. She’s not afraid to fight even though she may not be the best at it. Even though she comes off as a very mean rude person at first, she is truly a kind person at heart. I wouldn’t call her a tsundere but I’d much eather call her a popular snob. One thing she absolutely despised other than cats are people. Why? Because she doesn’t like how they always get into her buisnuiss. Chasity is very honest. So honest it can hurt sometimes, therefore the reason she doesn’t have much friends but is called popular cause of her brutal attitude toward others. Not only is she honest but she’s very loyal to those she considers her friends. Which at the moment is no one.

BIOGRAPHY

Chasity Lee Kellum was born in the cities. Her parents were never home and always working so Chasity had to fend for herself most days. Of course though, her parents give her a place to stay and food. Growing up as a only child she had no choice but to entertain herself. On Saturday mornings she’d watch cartoons and other times she’d color and draw. As she grew older she got different interests. And since her parents got her a camera for her birthday she found and interest in nature photography. As she grew older she found flaws in herself. Deciding she wasn’t thin enough, she began starving herself. That was when she hit high school. Her parents bought her her own A class apartment and pay for it so she can stay in school. Sometimes she skips but most days she walks to school. So to put it into small. Her parents aren’t there and she grew up alone. Therefore gaining her horrid personality.

https://youtu.be/M-GPbYcTDbQ
TAKEN

Ada Emrys
02-14-2018, 07:58 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/90/3e/df903e5a0e60630b376bd33a91e619e5.jpg

Name: Xain DeAngelo Christ

Race: Vampire

Dislikes: Children + Vegetables + Cats

Scars // Wounds?: X

PERSONALITY

Xain is a very headstrong person. If he wants something he will get it. He’s not afraid of hurting others. Curious yet cool, Xain likes to find things to do that don’t deal with electronics. The most electronics he has is a cell phone and a television for only the news and the news only. One thing he dislikes is when people touch what’s his. He’s a very honest person but won’t tell anybody anything about him. If somebody were to ask him something about himself he’d avoid the whole question. Only because he doesn’t trust easily. Xain is very strict with his rules. If he doesn’t like something he’ll make sure you know. Around other people Xain portrays himself as mysterious, quiet, and easy to get along with. Although behind his mean stubborn attitude he can be nice. When you first meet him he’s cold and blunt.

BIOGRAPHY

Xain DeAngelo Christ was born in London. When he was just a baby, everything was taken from him. His parents, his brothers, and his life. Vampires terrorized London. It wasn’t until they came to the Christ’s Home that they changed a little boys life forever.

Xain’s family was murdered by these vampires. Not only that but he was left to die in his family’s mansion. He bled out but was revived soon after by a vampire child who gave him all of his blood. Although Xain didn’t know this he fell into revenge to get those vampires back. Having all of that vampire blood made him a full pure vampire now.

As he grew older he found the vampires that killed his family. Following them around and killing them one by one There was one left. He’s now on search for that one, and that’s what keeps his life rolling. Revenge.

https://youtu.be/xXDC89tZ4IQ
TAKEN

Ada Emrys
02-15-2018, 03:59 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/60/55/29605514d163bb76687123b84420505e.jpg

Name: Mary Ann Jane

Dislikes: Spicy Foods + Dogs + The Dark + Needles

Scars // Wounds?: Lung Cancer

PERSONALITY

Mary is a very bubbly girl. She is described as a very nice kind and giving person. Nothing makes her more happier than being able to make someone happy and smile for the rest of their day. She’s very creative with sewing. Sewing stuffed animals is one of her specialty’s. Mary is very greatful for everything she gets and everything that happens. In the darkest of days she can find light. The only thing that can get Mary mad is if you take her to get her shots or to the hospital. She doesn’t like the hospital and likes to avoid it. And if you bring her there she will definately ignore the person that brought her there. The only way to get her happy again is to make her strawberry cake.

BIOGRAPHY

When Mary Ann Jane was born her mother passed away. Mary’s father soon found out her mother was pregnant with Mary, so he left the picture. Now Mary lived with her aunt who was single. Her aunt took great care of her. It wasn’t until Mary turned ten until they found out she had lung cancer. Although, nobody told Mary about it cause they didn’t want to scare her. So Mary is living her life as she pleases. Hoping and wishing to travel. But soon enough she meets a boy she can do that with.

https://youtu.be/UwxatzcYf9Q
TAKEN

Ada Emrys
02-21-2018, 01:38 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/d8/59/38d8596537c451da1c5784fa10cb75d5.jpg

Name: Toru Lili Floier

Race: Human / Senka Maiden ( Senka Maiden: basically her blood is very tasty to fantasy creatures and gives them eternal life if they consume all of her blood )

Dislikes: Candy + Spicy food + Blood + Vampires

Scars // Wounds?: X

PERSONALITY

Lili is a very small innocent girl. Although her age is old her mind is still an adolescent. She is easily scared like a young child. Her hobbies are mostly outside. And if she has to stay inside she will find something to do. Shy , and quiet, Lili usually doesn’t start a conversation. If she does it’s probably something that’s been bothering her or she’s just coming out of her shell. Lili doesn’t usually get mad but if she does she’ll show it not meanly but enough so they might catch on.She’s kind, friendly, giving, and very curious. She is very protective of things she likes. If somebody tries to hurt what she keeps most precious to her, she will throw herself in the way. She’s very clumsy too.

BIOGRAPHY

Lili was born in a small town. Not much children lived there. Even if there was none of them were friends with Lili because they were afraid of her. She’s known as the Senka Maiden, and her mother made sure that was clear. It wasn’t until demons started attacking her for her blood that her mother stopped. One day she met a vampire boy. The only one that she wanted to be friends with her. But her mother did something horrible to his parents. Causing a horrible future.

https://youtu.be/Ym8b3bC_Fq4
TAKEN