PDA

View Full Version : (M) FACADE: AN RPA MEMBER (HALLOWEEN) EVENT OOC

Imp
10-01-2017, 12:59 AM
THE EVENT HAS STARTED - NO LONGER ACCEPTING CHARACTERS

Facade
A Crazy and Horrific Member Contest

Rated: Mature (Gore, Intense Violence, Language, Heavy Amounts of Cheese)
https://cdn.d23.com/cdn2015/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/haunted-mansion-feat2.png

You have been invited to partake in a contest; can you survive a night in a supposed haunted mansion owned by the incredibly wealthy and mysterious Mr. Gaunt? Strangely enough, as a reward, he spoke in an interview that he will grant any wish to those that remain in his mansion by dawn... alive.
Many believe he is simply joking and that a sum of money will be awarded to whoever remains present within the building by dawn.
Security is tight and nothing is allowed in except for your doomed wonderful self. All items will be stored for later retrieval.
Also, no need to dress up, just be yourself. Do enjoy your stay!

The gates open at 6PM, and the event begins at 9PM. Hope to see you die there!

---
CHARACTER SKELETON
Name: (you play as yourself)
Appearance: (Keep it simple)
Your Wish: (The Incredible Mr. Gaunt will apparently grant whatever wish you may craft)

---
BE CREATIVE

In this RP Contest, you are allowed to not only add rooms to the massive mansion (and help add to existing member-made rooms), but also write your own death... if you happen to perish. >_>
Don't go overboard with the rooms, though. Be reasonable and realistic with your creativity. Secret passages are allowed. =)

---
Situational Hazardous Imminent Threats aka SHIT

Sadly, everything and everyone (https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Rip+michael+clarke+duncan_934d0c_4067908.jpeg) comes to an end by the way of SHIT.
If SHIT goes down in this RP Contest/Contest RP, you simply only need to roll the dice.

If a SHITuation arises, then the true event will begin and the first round will start. At the start of each round, I will roll a random number using the dice code.

[roll]1d6[/roll ]

Within that same round, you will post the dice code in the OOC. If your number matches the number I rolled, your character will be killed by whatever SHIT you decide in the IC. =(
If you don't roll my number, you live to see the next round and can post that you survived in the IC! =D
There is a limit of 3 deaths per round. So, after three members have died, nobody else after needs to roll and can just post in the IC.

---
RULES
RPA Rules apply

In the IC, you play yourself. No weapons, items or special abilities will arrive with you to the mansion.

This is meant to be a quick contest based only on luck. Just have fun and enjoy the experience for what it is.

If you have the sudden urge to argue with someone because you're constipated, go private message them and leave the OOC clean of drama.

This contest goes only by rounds once the true event begins. If you do not post within 3 days from the start of a round (within the OOC and IC), you will be skipped. On the third time you are skipped, your presence will be removed from the IC as you will perish in some horrific way... that your peers will get to gladly decide.

There are no benefits to sticking together that will affect the dice roll. If you doa co-post, you must still roll for yourself.

The idea for this event is that only one member will survive in the end. However, sometimes, SHIT happens, and things get complicated. That said, if time is short, I'll allow up to three winners.

If you are caught cheating by typing a fake dice result, you will be immediately removed from participating in the contest.
---
THOSE LOST

Round 1 Deaths:
Craze
lobo
Kris

Chat Noir
10-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Name: Chat Noir

Age: Age is just a number, but I'm still young and nubile so 23

Appearance: Medium height, short blond hair, glasses, and the loosest pants I own so that if I have to run or shit myself there's extra space. I'm also wearing a count chocula t-shirt, because it's the spookiest thing I own.

Your Wish: I want 5 billion dollars, because I'm a needy bitch.

G
10-01-2017, 01:42 AM
This looks like soooo muuuuuch fuuuun!

Name: G
Age: 25, but constantly asked for id (and the legal age is 18 here, come on guys!)
Appearance: 5"2, so why is my depth perception so bad? You'd think I'd be less likely to bang my head on stuff. Not the case. Black tights and an RPA t-shirt. Bare feet.
Your Wish: A miniature giraffe. Like, proportioned, but it's only 2 feet tall.

Kris
10-01-2017, 01:56 AM
Name: Kris
Appearance: Short, black hair
Your Wish: Some kind of object to stop time, so I could sleep and still enjoy the day!

Dnafein
10-01-2017, 04:10 AM
Name: Dna
Appearance: Imagine a doughy Jesus look-a-like in a star wars dark side tee shirt, black cargo pants, and black basketball shoes.
Your Wish: Zombie Apocalypse? Or if you can't do that, maybe like a Krogan for a best friend?

Craze
10-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Name: Craze
Appearance: Wearing a kickass pink hoodie, a black cap with a pineapple on it, and avocado socks. Black skinny jeans. White sneakers. I'm 5'7''... not sure if that's short for you guys, but it is for me. I'm a Dutchie, I'm supposed to be like 8'5''!
Your Wish: a pack of cigarettes

Crazywolf
10-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Name: Crazywolf
Appearance: About 6' tall, short dark hair. Wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with a conspicuous white spot over the left knee where I splashed a bit of bleach on them while cleaning the bathroom. Also wearing a grey fleece jacket to protect against the cold as I really hate the cold, especially in haunted houses.
Your Wish: Unlimited power

.Karma.
10-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Name: Karma/Karmz/Karm/Karms
Appearance: Long brown hair mixed with pink, Brown eyes, 5'3(and a half, yes it matters), I wear jeans and tshirts. Today I chose The Flash shirt in case I need to get out of here quickly.
Your Wish: Teleportation. I want to be able to visit any of my friends at any time I want, no matter where they are in the world.

Scottie
10-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Name: Scottie
Appearance: 5'4 (yeah that's right...I don't need no halfs ;) ) Pale, glasses, blue eyes.....MASSES OF HAIR. GODS SAKE WE DIDN'T THINK IT POSSIBLE BUT IT IS. Wearing jeans andddddddddd a Halloween top....gotta keep it festive yo....along with my F*** off boots :3

Your Wish: Oh can you hear them? Hundreds upon thousands of small scrambling feet....their harsh breaths echoing through the air....that's right....A MOTHERHUGGING PUG ARMY.

Oddysen
10-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Name:Oddysen
Age: 24 (I'm old, but I'm not that old, young but I'm not that bol- I mean, I suppose I am though, seeing as I'm joining this death circus... Forget I said anything.)
Appearance: 5'7. Long, largely unkempt brown hair with a reddish tint, and a matching, sorta pathetic beard. Morbidly skinny, and wears generic denim jeans, and a light denim jacket over a "funny" t-shirt with an obscure nerdy joke on it.
Your Wish: Just to be, happy you know? I mean, that's all we want in the end anyway isn't I mean... NO WAIT, I WANT 100 PORTAL GUNS, THAT WORK ON ANY SURFACE (And at the same time, without interfering with each other)! THATS WAY BETTER!

Imp
10-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Just a few souls more!
https://kiwifarms.is/data/avatars/l/1/1167.jpg?1403222239

Crazywolf
10-02-2017, 02:41 PM
A question before we start. Do we know each other in this one or are we random strangers?

Imp
10-02-2017, 09:56 PM
NOPE! Too late! IC is up (https://media.giphy.com/media/kr5PszPQawIRq/giphy.gif)!

Yes, think of it as just another place on RPA for the members to mingle. ;)
If you have friends, meet up with them.
If you have enemies,...

Craze
10-02-2017, 10:00 PM
NOPE! Too late! IC is up (https://media.giphy.com/media/kr5PszPQawIRq/giphy.gif)!

https://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/10/Im-so-pissed-off-right-now-GIF.gif

Imp
10-02-2017, 10:08 PM
I'll have it up tomorrow if not maybe tonight. Just finished doing some heavy gardening. @_@

Oddysen
10-02-2017, 10:32 PM

You fucker!

Yes, think of it as just another place on RPA for the members to mingle. ;)
If you have friends, meet up with them.
If you have enemies,...

Huh, maybe should have wished for resurrection powers... :P

Imp
10-04-2017, 01:19 AM
The IC is up (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89350)!!!

The first round will start at 9PM, which means you have time to converse with friends and do a little bit of exploring inside the mansion and out. However, don't go too far. Besides, there is nothing threatening that you will find just yet nor will you find Mr. Gaunt or Mr. Montgomery as they are hidden away for now. =P

Also, try to not cause too much trouble and don't kill any of the NPCs. I'm sure some of you weirdos want to. >_>

Enjoy! =D

Argon Jaden
10-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Oh... So you're still accepting a few more victims players. Let me add my name to that.

Name:
Argon Jaden
"It's AyJay because Argon Jaden is a mouthful!!"

Appearance:
Tiny Asian girl around five foot with shoulder-length hair that curls at the tips. Dressed in a hoodie, a black miniskirt and leggings with combat boots. Seems to always wear ear buds.

Your Wish:
*blushes* ...... For my male friends to hook up with my other male friends For one last day with my dad.

Crazywolf
10-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Also, try to not cause too much trouble and don't kill any of the NPCs. I'm sure some of you weirdos want to. >_>

Enjoy! =D

Actually in real life I have never killed a single person. :P

Also do we get assigned any rooms to sleep in when we arrive or is it more of an all-night party thing?

Imp
10-04-2017, 07:22 PM
No guest rooms. It is just a rave to the grave~

Dnafein
10-04-2017, 07:25 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/hfXLt1L5uW9So/giphy.gif

Crazywolf
10-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Alrighty i'll try and get something up soon. :)

Dnafein
10-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Question, 0; Are glow sticks provided or do we have to bring our own?

Craze
10-04-2017, 07:46 PM
naw just break your arm in half and it'll glow rly its a lifehack try it

Dnafein
10-04-2017, 08:07 PM
You missed the bad advice thread. Having broken my arm I know better.

Crazywolf
10-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Ouch. I hope it didn't cause you too much arm.

Dnafein
10-04-2017, 10:17 PM
It cast a pall that left me stunned.

Crazywolf
10-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Wow that's a stunning revelation.

.Karma.
10-05-2017, 01:05 AM
Will be getting something up tomorrow.

G
10-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Ouch. I hope it didn't cause you too much arm.

It cast a pall that left me stunned.

I love you guys.

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Imp. You are damn hilarious. I don't know if I can expend myself here, but I'll keep tabs here.

Imp
10-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Much appreciated. =)
And yeah, the cut off for joining will happen by mid next week, if not a tad earlier, depending on if things start getting stale in the IC. That way the real event can begin and we can end this madness soon enough. ;)

So yes, do as you wish and enjoy the craziness either way!

.Karma.
10-07-2017, 05:13 PM
This roleplay has been featured as
https://i.imgur.com/8Itt9ao.gif (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89385)
Feel free to use my banner and congrats!!

Imp
10-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Most excellent! =)

And I'm enjoying the posts thus far! maybe not thye next couple ones, who knows
I'm intrigued to see how this all goes down.

lobo
10-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Knowing my luck, I'll be the first to die.
But also, thanks for the invite. I've never done a contest before.

Name: Lobo

Age: I feel like a child compared to everyone else, but 18.

Appearance: The hair is kinda long, with the blonde on top, and red underneath. I've got glasses but luckily without them I'm not completely blind. My style is pretty pathetic though, so maybe some ripped black jeans and a long sleeved, black t-shirt that probably has something to do with anime on it. Usually I'd also go for barefoot, but how about some Adidas just in case I step in something questionable. I'm also a lanky girl that's 5'7" with a wingspan that's nearly 6'0" so if you need help reaching something off the top shelf, I got you.

Wish: Unlimited concert tickets, with backstage passes to whatever band I choose.

Imp
10-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Tonight is the cut off for anyone else wanting to join.
The real event will begin at dawn... as that is when I'll post in the IC. =P

.Karma.
10-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Dang it. Will try to get a post up tonight then! SORRY!

Kris
10-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Gonna post toooo!!

Craze
10-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Me too!

I just
REALLY
dont have any inspiration right now

But I'll come up with something

Imp
10-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Thankfully you guys already made characters and thus have joined. >_>
An intro post is just something nice to have so others can figure what the heck you are up to before the real event begins. So, while it is nice to have an intro post, it is not mandatory to stay in the contest. =P

But if YOU are reading this now and haven't made a CS yet (thus not joined the contest), do so asap or else. @_@

EDIT:
Just as a reminder, once the first official round begins, I will roll the dice to which the rest of you must then also roll. The first three that match my number will die... in whatever means you want. Either via some silly accident or from the SHIT I'll throw at you within my post.

Example:
I roll a 4

ScottishGal rolls a 4
Karma rolls a 2
Lobo rolls a 5
CrazyWolf: rolls a 4
Kris rolls a 4
G rolls a 1

So, for this example round, once ScottishGal, CrazyWolf, and Kris have rolled, they will then proceed to the IC and chalk up their death, while the others post in the IC that they lived. There is no need to roll after three peeps have died. Thus G is a Goof for having rolled. =)
The round will end once everyone posts at least once. Do note that there are those times where maybe nobody rolled my number. IF this happens, congrats! you bastards

The dice code we'll be using:
[roll]1d6[/roll ]

Practice if you wish!
And enjoy the following sandwich.

0DvnOYZnlns

Chat Noir
10-11-2017, 01:21 AM
G; is a goof for having rolled. That's hyucking funny.

I'll try to get a post up tonight too, just so it looks like I'm participating!

MysticFire
10-11-2017, 02:56 AM
Is it possible to join this or is it to far along?

Imp
10-11-2017, 03:00 AM
You still have time. =)

MysticFire
10-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Name: MysticFire
Appearance: Black T-shirt with a tuxedo print on it (fanciest thing I'll ever own), brown cargo pants with many pockets, a pair of black shoes and a creeper beanie, dark reddish brown hair that barely goes past the ear(mostly concealed by creeper beanie), slightly tanned skin and a small keychain hooked to a belt loop with three keys and a little Zelda accesory
Your Wish: a Fucking laptop for college

Dark magical powers, such as necromancy and hexes, cause having an army of the dead is the coolest shit

Imp
10-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Well, pardon the wait. Forgot I had to leave early for a meeting this morning.
Anyway, the dreaded and SHIT-filled IC post is up!

You have three monsters to flee from. If your roll matches mine, you must include one of the monsters in your post and either be killed by them or accidentally kill yourself by trying to escape. Suicide is also acceptable but you must still include one of the monsters in your post.
I would prefer that you guys share the monsters. Like first person to roll will be killed by the first monster. Second person to roll the same number gets killed by the second monster.

Anyway, as for other limits:
You can't kill or disarm the current monsters nor alter their state in any other way, but they won't be around for too long as things will change.
Only in death can you escape the mansion... or you're the last one alive.
Feel free to add new rooms and alter existing ones slightly.

The dice code is [roll]1d6[ /roll]

Here we go!
ROUND 1 HAS BEGUN!!!
First three to match my roll are SHIT out of luck!
[roll0]

Craze
10-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Oh boy... here goes nothin'.

[roll0]

EDIT: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Imp
10-11-2017, 09:19 PM
OH NO!!!! XD
Poor Craze!
I honestly figured that nobody was gonna roll my number this round and I'd just be like "damn you all."

Give Craze some rep for taking one for the team!
Srsly

Crazywolf
10-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Hi, in the OP you said the dice is 1d12. is it now 1d6? just want to double check afore I roll.

Imp
10-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Apologies.
Since not enough joined, I had to adjust to 1d6.

Crazywolf
10-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Heh no worries. well here goes then...

*epic drumroll*

[roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

phew

lobo
10-11-2017, 09:58 PM
[roll0]

i knew from the beginning.
bye everyone. great meeting you for what, five minutes?

Imp
10-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Oh noooooo!!!
Lobo!!!! :((((((
</3

Looks like you get Miss Drillface. >_>

Craze
10-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Somethin' smells fishy.

*grabs Imp* DIDJA RIG THE DICE?! DIDJA?!?!

Crazywolf
10-11-2017, 10:15 PM
If someone fails the roll is there any way to save them?

Imp
10-11-2017, 10:22 PM
*pulls away from Craze* I'm sorry! You are doomed and there is no way to save you... unless someone else sacrifices their life for yours. >_>

Craze
10-11-2017, 10:22 PM
yeah like someone's gonna go save my bitch ass >_>

lobo
10-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Hey Craze, we can always try to riot. I'm not sure how much we can shake Imp, but if we try hard enough...

Kris
10-11-2017, 11:32 PM
[roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I had the feeling it will happen XD

Was fun!

I'll go write my death post!

Dnafein
10-11-2017, 11:37 PM
[roll0]

Aww... We losing some cool peeps.

Craze
10-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Y'all better remember us. WE TOOK LITERAL BULLETS FOR YOU. Or... bites... whatever.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/respect-gif-3.gif

THE FOUR THREE HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

Crazywolf
10-11-2017, 11:50 PM
I can't believe 3 people failed a roll already. As such I didn't think the 3 death limit would ever be needed.

Craze
10-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Odds of 1 to 6 are pretty crappy odds, though. Especially if you have bad luck, like me.

Crazywolf
10-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Well kind of, but the odds of getting 3 in the first 4 is still quite low in likeliness.

.Karma.
10-12-2017, 12:18 AM
So the rest of us still need to roll or?

Dnafein
10-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Roll for solidarity, to show respect for our fallen brethren...

Or not, I dunno......

Craze
10-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Roll for solidarity, to show respect for our fallen brethren...

Or not, I dunno......

press F to pay respects

Crazywolf
10-12-2017, 12:54 AM
@Karma: He said there is no need to roll after 3 people have died so technically it's not needed.

Chat Noir
10-12-2017, 01:17 AM
So the rest of us still need to roll or?

Only if you wanna look like a goof, as fake G did in Imp's fake scenario!

Thanks guys, I was just gonna come test my luck but I guess I don't have to. :)

Argon Jaden
10-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Wait.... I've been oddly exhausted...
Question, if I STILL roll a 5, do I die at well? o.o

[roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

Okay... I was actually expecting to get a 5....

Craze
10-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Wait.... I've been oddly exhausted...
Question, if I STILL roll a 5, do I die at well? o.o

[roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

Okay... I was actually expecting to get a 5....

you done goofed

Argon Jaden
10-12-2017, 04:49 PM
you done goofed

Oh yeah, that's right.
<— *actually forgot about it despite reading it barely 30 seconds before asking the question*

Imp
10-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Round 1 Deaths:
Craze
lobo
Kris

A moment of silence (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5HIoT7HKDY) for them, please.

We'll get Round 2 going once everyone who has yet to post gets something up. =)
Also, I'll be changing the monsters into something different every round.

Crazywolf
10-13-2017, 12:23 AM
Also, I'll be changing the monsters into something different every round.

Considering how scary the first lot were I dread to think what is coming next. :P

Leanna
10-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Name: Leanna
Appearance: 5'9 skinny lady with brown eyes and dark brown hair styled in a lob (though no one probably knows what that even is). I'm wearing mint coloured pants, a white and black sweater, white converse sneaks, a black leather jacket, a black beanie... and makeup ;) I also have a nose ring and eight piercings on mah ears!
Your Wish: Hm. To land on the moon!!!

Dnafein
10-13-2017, 05:13 PM
I'll try and get something up tonight.

Imp
10-13-2017, 07:55 PM
You better, Dna. You better. =__________________=
;)

As for Leanna, I hate to say this, but no Irish folk allowed since the first round has begun, no more applicants can join. Although, I did fail to write such in bold in the OP, which is my bad. =P

In hopes of me not being murdered via a shillelagh to the head while asleep, I shall let you join if the others among us don't mind. =)

Crazywolf
10-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Personally I don't have any objection. but for any other newcomers I think the end of this current turn should probably be the last deadline.

Leanna
10-13-2017, 10:45 PM
Oh, it's fine. I was just bored on the train and clicked the link on the page. So was like... sure, why not!

G
10-14-2017, 04:43 AM
I'M ALIVE! Yeaaaah

Crazywolf
10-14-2017, 05:36 AM
now it's properly started can we still post more than once?

G
10-14-2017, 05:52 AM
I vote yes so we can still interact between rounds

Imp
10-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Go right ahead! I'm just waiting for a death post from Craze and a just some posts from other members before I jump to the next round.

Crazywolf
10-16-2017, 09:49 PM
That party really died.

Awesome pun. XD

Leanna
10-16-2017, 09:58 PM
Hah. Straight outta Dumb and Dumber. :3

Imp
10-16-2017, 11:11 PM
Lol! Good stuff.

I'm just gonna hurry things and get Round 2 up tomorrow around this time. =)
For those few who have yet to post, please do so. =P

Imp
10-18-2017, 12:52 AM
ROUND 2 IS ACTIVE

[roll0]

Instead of the usual 3 peeps dying, I am increasing it to 5. Have fun!

Also, when Round 3 comes, the mansion will shape-shift into something completely different.

Crazywolf
10-18-2017, 02:10 AM
Well here goes again

[roll0]

edit: phew.

Dnafein
10-18-2017, 02:10 AM
[roll0]

____________Edit______________

https://media.tenor.com/images/96563b7dbe1025194610c2b0da86e4a2/tenor.gif

Crazywolf
10-18-2017, 02:14 AM
@Dnafein: In most games that woulda been a shit roll. :P

Dnafein
10-18-2017, 02:16 AM
And yours would been the god rroll.Both grits followed each other

Argon Jaden
10-18-2017, 08:03 AM
Welp, I'm dead anyway.

[roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh.... I lived. I tried

Oddysen
10-18-2017, 03:25 PM
Here goes nothing

[roll0]

Eidt: Phew

Leanna
10-18-2017, 04:41 PM
I'm heading home from work soon. I'll roll when I get home!

Leanna
10-18-2017, 05:06 PM
Um. I rolled a 5.

You guys write it (1d6)[5]

Yeh?

Dnafein
10-18-2017, 06:44 PM
You gotta use the site dice roller. You post using the command [roll]1d6[/ roll] without the space

Leanna
10-18-2017, 07:17 PM
HAHAHAHAH. Sorry. I had no idea that was a thing. I was wondering why you people were writing it that way hahahah. Well, here goes.

[roll0]

Dnafein
10-18-2017, 07:35 PM
No worries. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Crazywolf
10-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Just to say although I did the first roll I'm gonna wait a bit before posting & let a couple of others go first.

.Karma.
10-19-2017, 02:19 AM
[roll0]

Lets do this!

MysticFire
10-19-2017, 11:57 AM
[roll0]

Chat Noir
10-19-2017, 10:36 PM
[roll0]

Let's see if I DIE

- - - Updated - - -

I LIIIIIVE

Crazywolf
10-20-2017, 04:49 AM
While we're waiting I have 3 questions. Are all the windows in the building locked? what happens if we try and break a window? also does the building have any mobile phone reception?

Scottie
10-20-2017, 07:04 PM
[roll0]

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi/images/e/e0/Annie_fingers_crossed.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140323163425

-----------------------

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss

Imp
10-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Well, for now, security shutters are blocking the way out. You can damage the window from the inside all you want, but the shutter will still be blocking your way to the outside.You could say it was magically sealed. oooOOOooo~! Magic~
So yeah, no chance of escape, really. =P

Aside from all home phones being cut for security reasons on Mr. Gaunt's behalf... Reception is always questionable. I'd suggest that cellphones have No Service. If you wish to persist, you can call for help, but with how far everything is from us, they won't arrive within a single post. Even then, they will be bribed/magically find nothing. oooOOOooo~! Mag-*shot*

.Karma.
10-20-2017, 07:49 PM
So, I think like if everyone survives... We basically should assume none of us got found in our hiding spot and just roll again? Instead of playing it out, so the event actually ends on time and is able to play out as it's meant to.

Imp
10-20-2017, 08:47 PM
Sounds good to me! Let's be honest, gotta keep things rolling.... and dying.
Anyone have any issues with the idea? Though, I'm sure most agree as they wanna see where things go and who dies next

Also, keeping it where the death limit for this round is 5 players. Changing dice roll to [roll]1d3[ /roll] to increase chance of DEATH (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7yM-m4bEA)

Scottie
10-20-2017, 08:49 PM
Yeah!! That sounds like the best next step :3

Crazywolf
10-20-2017, 11:14 PM
No problem with this, though just to add another thing, if anyone misses their turn I think you should roll on their behalf. otherwise missing turns is too much of an advantage.

Chat Noir
10-21-2017, 05:16 AM
What's the number we're trying to not get, then? :O

Crazywolf
10-21-2017, 06:03 AM
Well as yet we don't actually know if we will need to re-roll. he's just talking about doing it if no-one dies in the turn.

Imp
10-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Good job on surviving, folks! Now to change things up as was said before...

Alrighty, here we go for Round 2.1
Since nobody has posted in the IC yet, I'll go ahead and setup the next number for all to attempt NOT to roll. >=)
Remember: After 5 players have rolled my number, nobody else has to. The updated code is [roll]1d3[ /roll]

[roll0]

Have fun!

Oddysen
10-21-2017, 04:01 PM
Well, here goes, i suppose.

[roll0]

I live again.

Leanna
10-21-2017, 11:33 PM
[roll0]

Doot de dooooooooo

Crazywolf
10-22-2017, 12:22 AM
So G has dropped out or she's coming back?

Argon Jaden
10-22-2017, 03:25 AM
Is it my time to die? [roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is. It's been nice knowing ya.

.Karma.
10-22-2017, 11:32 PM
Hmm how bout mine?

[roll0]

Imp
10-23-2017, 08:12 PM
Messaged G. Not sure of her situation. Will annoy her further. =P

As for the majority, get posting! It doesn't need to be much. =)
Also, out of the three dead members from the previous round, Craze did not post himself perishing, last I saw. >_>
If anyone wants, go and use Craze's death to fill your post. Did he slip on a banana peel and die or worse?

And sadly, we have lost both Argon and Karms. T_T

Now to see who rolls to their death next. >:)

Scottie
10-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Annnddd here we go!!

[roll0]

Dnafein
10-24-2017, 01:39 AM
[roll0]

Crazywolf
10-24-2017, 03:08 AM
Well better check whether I die as well

[roll0]

it seems not yet.

Argon Jaden
10-24-2017, 05:37 AM
And sadly, we have lost both Argon and Karms. T_T

Awww... no worries, our restless souls shall watch over your rolls until you join our disembodied voices in the air. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, can I post my death now? For round two? Or is there gonna be a round three?
(I take dibs on Kevs)

Crazywolf
10-24-2017, 07:45 AM
Speaking of which, can I post my death now? For round two? Or is there gonna be a round three?
(I take dibs on Kevs)

you mean you're going to leave us all behind just to go off and follow a hansome-looking stranger..?

*sniffs sadly*

Argon Jaden
10-24-2017, 02:01 PM
you mean you're going to leave us all behind just to go off and follow a hansome-looking stranger..?

*sniffs sadly*

He's a handsome-looking stranger who will kill me in all the wrong ways... Why shouldn't I follow? XD I mean... >_>

Lesson learned:
Don't talk to strangers.

Leanna
10-24-2017, 06:16 PM
I LIIIIIIIVE

and hopefully take one of these mudder fudgers down with me

Imp
10-26-2017, 03:57 AM
For the hefty remaining amount needing to post, do so by Saturday. If you fail to do so, there will be severe consequences (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dWjKkF0Zi4).

As for those who don't roll by then, we will roll for you... or I just can. I figured some of the more 'lively' members would like to take a life or two into their own hands. >_>

Argon Jaden
10-26-2017, 09:47 PM
I may have overdone my own death....

Imp
10-27-2017, 03:33 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/GpCcghISi1fZC/giphy.gif

Crazywolf
10-27-2017, 04:42 AM
Wow that was pretty grim.

Argon Jaden
10-27-2017, 05:51 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/GpCcghISi1fZC/giphy.gif

What's with that reaction??? XD

Wow that was pretty grim.

Eii... If I die, might as well torment other souls with my death. XD

Plus, you should know how I write gore firsthand. XD I was trying to tone it down though.

Crazywolf
10-27-2017, 06:37 AM
If I die, might as well torment other souls with my death. XD

I must admit this is one of my weaknesses a character. :P

Plus, you should know how I write gore firsthand. XD

Yes that is true. :P

Imp
10-28-2017, 07:59 PM
Will have Round 3 up tomorrow sometime. >=3

Argon Jaden
10-28-2017, 08:06 PM
Ahhh... I wonder who's gonna die next? :D

Imp
10-28-2017, 08:21 PM
Tbh, I wouldn't mind if those who have perished to continue posting in the IC in ghost form. You can't affect the game, but you can still attempt to have fun with your friends before they perish and join you.

Argon Jaden
10-28-2017, 08:29 PM
Oooohhhh. I like that. XD Thanks for the permission. I'll pop up anytime then.

Crazywolf
10-29-2017, 10:21 AM
Heh I shall look forward to seeing that. :P

G
10-29-2017, 11:57 AM
Sorry guys, I was unable to get online the past week! Still alive and kicking... right now...

[roll0]

Phew!

Imp
10-29-2017, 09:37 PM
Those that failed to roll for Round 2.1 have been put to death. (Unless majority says otherwise)
For those who are still with this crazy contest, I say thanks. =)

G
Oddy
Leanna
Scottie
Crazywolf
Dnafein
Last I checked, that is all that remains! Enjoying the posts, btw! Yes, I actually read them. =P

ROUND 3
To try and hurry things along, the death limit remains at 5.
You will also now roll a [roll]1d2[/roll ]

Here we go!
[roll0]

G
10-29-2017, 10:22 PM
Oh lordy, chances of survival are getting mighty slim!

[roll0]

edit: I'M ALIVE!

Leanna
10-29-2017, 10:32 PM
Hey, sorry I haven't posted yet. I've had a really busy week and was out of town until today. It's late now, so am going to bed soon. But I will post tomorrow!

Oddysen
10-30-2017, 02:23 AM
50/50? Not making it easy on us mate.

[roll0]

Argon Jaden
10-30-2017, 02:39 AM
Imp! Imp! Can the dead players kill? XD

Dnafein
10-30-2017, 04:22 AM
[roll0]

Crazywolf
10-30-2017, 07:39 AM
Wow this is getting pretty hard now.

[roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well I guess my moment had come.

Argon Jaden
10-30-2017, 10:11 AM
Can I kill Wolf? XD
I should probably stop. Too much bloodlust isn't good for the health

Crazywolf
10-30-2017, 12:15 PM
Can I kill Wolf? XD
I should probably stop. Too much bloodlust isn't good for the health

I think you are probably right.

Also no ghost is killing me. I reserve the right to be killed by the minions of our esteemed host Mr Gaunt.

Kris
10-30-2017, 06:33 PM
who is still standing?

Crazywolf
10-30-2017, 07:13 PM
Not me I just went down.

Leanna
10-30-2017, 07:34 PM
[roll0]

Imp
10-30-2017, 07:35 PM
O________O

Leanna
10-30-2017, 07:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrRHs0zD4Q

Imp
10-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Oddy;
Do you want your 100 portal guns or not?!
(trying out this mention thing)

Kris; stay tuned as just Scottie has to roll.

Kris
10-30-2017, 07:58 PM
WTF? what portal guns?

Kris
10-30-2017, 08:02 PM
Also, I think you tagged badly.

You need to tag all his name Oddysen;

Imp
10-30-2017, 08:20 PM
There are millions of reasons to have a portal gun if not a ton of them! I guess we'll see what reason he has in mind exactly. >_>

And understood about the mention. Thanks.

Scottie
10-30-2017, 09:23 PM
[roll0]

Let us see how this goes...

---------------------------
Welp I'm dead....

Oddysen; IF I'M GOING DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!!

Leanna
10-30-2017, 09:44 PM
Hey. I posted. It wrote it pretty quickly. It's a bit late here, so I will make edits tomorrow (if needed). Good night, all!

Imp
11-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Well, good job! Keep it up, troops!
I have an idea with how to end this all by next round.

Dnafein
11-04-2017, 03:11 AM
Will have a post tomorrow

Imp
11-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Most excellent. =)

Will have Round 4 up later tonight.

Imp
11-06-2017, 07:44 AM
Seems Mr. Gaunt has heard of a few more survival-horror games than I have. =P

SO, to make this hopefully the last round...

We're changing the dice roller.
It'll represent noise that your character makes or inadvertently causes.
So, obviously, the one that makes the least amount of noise (rolls the least), survives!

I'd like to go ahead and thank all those (if you are still reading) that posted their death. Greatly appreciated and I hope the remaining bunch who die will do the same. =)

Anyway, the new code is [roll]1d12[/roll ]
Person with the lowest roll is the winner.

Oddysen
11-06-2017, 11:40 AM
LET'S MAKE SOME NOICE!!!
Wait no

- - - Updated - - -

[roll0]

Dnafein
11-06-2017, 10:00 PM
[roll0]

Leanna
11-06-2017, 10:49 PM
[roll0]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I is ded

Argon Jaden
11-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Wait, how many are still alive? XD

Imp
11-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Too many. >_>

Dnafein
11-07-2017, 12:26 AM
I'm a little surprised you don't know dead by daylight imp.

Crazywolf
11-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Right now it's looking pretty good for Oddysen.

Oddysen
11-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Ain't no zombies gonna kill me! I survived the RPApocalypse, and I'll survive this too!

G
11-07-2017, 09:33 PM
[roll0]

*prays nobody rolls a one* XD

Oddysen
11-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Does G and I have to reroll if no one rolls 1?

Edit: Also; damn you G. :P

Imp
11-08-2017, 05:27 AM
Wow, G. @_@ You are determined!

And yes, Oddy, sadly I must have you both reroll as there can only be one! ...now. >_>
Plus, there is nobody left to roll.

Round 4.1
Dice code is still [roll]1d12[/roll ]
Oddysen vs G
Member vs Admin

G wants a miniature giraffe. "Like, proportioned, but it's only 2 feet tall."

Oddy wants happiness 1000 portal guns.

This is why I was hoping Scottie would have won because of her pug army she wished for...

Scottie
11-08-2017, 09:23 AM
This is why I was hoping Scottie would have won because of her pug army she wished for...

It will happen one day....One day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM-a7m2QlIY

Oddysen
11-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Well, here we go again. Don't fail me now dice!
[roll0]

G
11-08-2017, 09:31 PM
[roll0]

Edit: Ouch. Well, it was nice knowing you all.

Oddysen
11-08-2017, 10:33 PM
https://youtu.be/Wmc8bQoL-J0?t=51

Imp
11-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Good work, Oddy! You have survived this nightmare of a contest! While I did corrupt the wish, do know that nobody was safe. Not even Scottie as she would have been trampled to death by her rampaging pug army.

Such is Facade and I thank you all for playing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLjaqm7kxfU&t=467s)! =D

Scottie
11-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Good work, Oddy! You have survived this nightmare of a contest! While I did corrupt the wish, do know that nobody was safe. Not even Scottie as she would have been trampled to death by her rampaging pug army.

I read the last post like :O NO HE DIDN'T...OHMIGOD HE DID.

And like hell that would have happened....My children would never trample me....NEVER... *stare*

Thank you for the game, Imp; !! It was awesome! :3

Crazywolf
11-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Thanks for creating the event I really enjoyed it.

Oddysen
11-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Damn you Mr Gaunt! I specifically wished for working portal guns!

I guess the lesson is; Never trust a crazy man who promises magical wishes as the rewards to a fucked up version of Russian roulette. Which frankly should have been obvious, but oh well, you live and you learn. Or at least I do.

Jokes aside, thanks for the great game Imp, and everyone else.

Dnafein
11-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Damn you Mr Gaunt! I specifically wished for working portal guns!

Technically they work just fine as props.

Imp
11-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Lol yeeeah, I meant to add a lot more for the ending there. Was actually going to have Gaunt thank you in person and have something else happen with the portal guns. But cut it short and figured they'd be props and work on any stylish stand and surface you choose. =P

And glad you all didn't enjoy! =D

G
11-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Great event Imp!

Oddysen
11-09-2017, 10:41 PM
At least i can proudly say i survived two Halloween rpa death games....

Kris
11-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Who is still alive Imp?

Crazywolf
11-09-2017, 11:14 PM
Only Oddysen. he won it.

Crazywolf
11-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Uh so do we get badges for playing in this one? cus like, badges would be cool. xD

Imp
11-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Patience (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sltSm5mUniw) =P
They are on there way as a PM was already sent with all participants.

Oddysen
11-13-2017, 05:24 PM
Lol, love how the guy voicing the blue thing can't keep it together.

Kris
11-19-2017, 12:07 AM
I just finished reading it.
Imp; You're an evil man XD

Crazywolf
11-19-2017, 12:33 AM
He still didn't kill as many members as the staff did in Rpapocalypse. :X

G
11-19-2017, 12:37 AM
Sorry for the delay, badges have been given! Something a bit special headed your way too Imp, for putting on such an amazing event! :)

Avril
09-20-2018, 03:37 AM
Is this coming back this year? I'm still a little sore I missed it last year.

Crazywolf
09-24-2018, 02:39 PM
That depends on Imp; I guess. whether he plans to do another I have no idea.

Kris
09-24-2018, 08:57 PM
Is this coming back this year? I'm still a little sore I missed it last year.

Maybe :D

Imp
09-26-2018, 06:52 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh.........,... (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92184)

Cfavano
10-06-2018, 04:30 AM
did you know there was a song with this title?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRIdbAZlw0