PDA

View Full Version : A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K., you know this is going to be amusing. Pg-13

P.K.
10-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Pg-13 for all your usual sometimes cursing, blood, violence and what have you.

Alright so we have a time Lord, known as The Nightingale. Or Gale for short. She's a bit of a Character herself, but you'll find that out as we go along.

Next we have...

Omac
10-03-2017, 03:39 AM
Percy Banes is my main character, and the most recent companion of Gale's. He is super against the supernatural or alien and thus investigates into it. There is also a recurring character, JB, who will act as our "Captain Jack," of the RP lol

Are we doing it like just one big event, or breaking it up into episodes? My first RP with Arcus had four episodes while 2 and 3 were more like movies.

P.K.
10-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Probably just one big event.

Here is the IC (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89345&p=2939255#post2939255)!

Omac
10-04-2017, 01:57 AM
Okay, cool! You're likely going to bed soon and I'm just getting up lol so I'll post sometime tonight.

P.K.
10-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Okay, cool! You're likely going to bed soon and I'm just getting up lol so I'll post sometime tonight.

Thats cool :)

Omac
10-04-2017, 02:04 AM
It's kind of funny because we're not even in that much different timezone and yet I'm up at opposite hours. Well, today was a more sleepy day then normal. I went to bed around 2am and didn't fully get up till almost 7pm. I was up for a while somewhere in between and so I ate... but that knocked me out for five or six more hours.

P.K.
10-04-2017, 02:06 AM
Lol no worries, I usually stay up till 11:30 but with this new job I'm trying to go to bed by 9.

Omac
10-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Okay! This is exciting.

So how are we slipping Percy in here? My mind is going blank on if we decided anything?

P.K.
10-04-2017, 10:23 PM
probebly investigating a strange instance.
someone unusual was causing a ruckus in the place and they vanished soon after Gale arrived. other strange accurances around her and no one knows much about her, seeing as he investigates supernatural and alien.

Omac
10-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Lol Percy IS a jerk.

P.K.
10-11-2017, 01:29 AM
Lol Percy IS a jerk.

Lol well she ment littring was a jerk move and since he's trying to link her to all those candy wrapers XD

Omac
10-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Oh, I got what you meant, but he really is a jerk lol My next post should explain him so more! I just woke up though, and normally you go to work around this time so I'm not in any rush.

P.K.
10-11-2017, 01:38 AM
Oh, I got what you meant, but he really is a jerk lol My next post should explain him so more! I just woke up though, and normally you go to work around this time so I'm not in any rush.

Lol actually its 8:30 that I go to bed. Its night time here XD

Omac
10-11-2017, 01:49 AM
It's nearly 10pm here. My sleeping schedule is all kinds of messed up though.

P.K.
10-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Eh that's alright :) so long as you are sleeping.

Omac
10-11-2017, 10:57 PM
I spent 30 hours awake and then 4 to 6 hours max of sleep. I did that twice back-to-back and last night I just crashed around midnight to 1pm. So posting never happened last night lol I really want to do it now, so badly, but for some unrelated reason I'm in panic attack mode! So I'm trying to calm down first.

P.K.
10-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Yes, calm down first! think of something calming!

Omac
10-13-2017, 08:56 AM
It took me a few days to fully calm down, but I'm here now.

P.K.
10-13-2017, 11:57 AM
Don't worry Omac, you come first RPs come later.

Omac
10-13-2017, 12:10 PM
Thank you.

P.K.
10-13-2017, 12:17 PM
also your sig XD <3

P.K.
10-13-2017, 12:39 PM
also I just thought of something. What if instead of being a guard or a solider Gale was in fact a doctor or a nurse? before the time war.

Omac
10-13-2017, 12:57 PM
Lol yup!

Hey, it's your character! I think it sounds good, but it's completely up to you.

P.K.
10-13-2017, 12:58 PM
i thin i'll go with that, I might have something fun to do with that later down the road but I'd have to speak with someone else. but still could be fun!

Omac
10-13-2017, 01:01 PM
Someone else? Thinking of making this a 1x3 down the road?

P.K.
10-13-2017, 01:15 PM
The idea would go more like this.
There's another DR who RP i'm doing but I'm the companion, she's a small alien child. If she ever got sick the other Timelord could bring her to Gale. If Percy is still with Gale then he could see and meet the small alien child first hand while Gale is treating her and maybe meet the other timelord, so we could do some co-post or something in the other thread, like an invited post :) it could come over to this RP to I suppose but it would only be temporary.

Omac
10-13-2017, 01:20 PM
Hey, I'm all cool with that! I love me crossovers almost as much as I love alternate timelines.

P.K.
10-13-2017, 01:36 PM
Cool! :D I'll talk to price and see what he thinks, we arn't very far in our RP so it might be a bit before that happens.

Omac
10-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Yeah, sure it works better if we both have our characters developed and off the ground a bit more.

P.K.
10-13-2017, 02:42 PM
True true!

Omac
10-16-2017, 01:21 PM
So the event Percy is referring to couldn't have happened yet because Gale hasn't met JB yet. I hope that isn't overstepping. I can change it if it is.

Also, I have a really crazy theory. Remember that little boy that Gale sent away in the first post? What if he was JB? And, he didn't acually leave like she thought. He watched. Everything. And, his name isn't even JB. He just calls himself that because of... jellybeans. Maybe I'm already overthinking it lol

P.K.
10-16-2017, 01:23 PM
So the event Percy is referring to couldn't have happened yet because Gale hasn't met JB yet. I hope that isn't overstepping. I can change it if it is.

Also, I have a really crazy theory. Remember that little boy that Gale sent away in the first post? What if he was JB? And, he didn't acually leave like she thought. He watched. Everything. And, his name isn't even JB. He just calls himself that because of... jellybeans. Maybe I'm already overthinking it lol

Lol it is a time related RP, certin events don't always happen in order XD

Also if thats what you want that sounds amazing!

Omac
10-16-2017, 02:29 PM
Okay, good lol

And... It would seriously complicate things. Like.. If this JB and seeing Percy leave with Gale starts his interest in time travel then it sets him on the path to eventually save Percy in that spaceship which sets Percy on the path to find Gale which sends JB on the path to save Percy... IT'S A MESS!

P.K.
10-16-2017, 02:45 PM
Okay, good lol

And... It would seriously complicate things. Like.. If this JB and seeing Percy leave with Gale starts his interest in time travel then it sets him on the path to eventually save Percy in that spaceship which sets Percy on the path to find Gale which sends JB on the path to save Percy... IT'S A MESS!

BUT
it totally sounds like something that would happen XD
I need to think of a reason for Gale to give and let him come in.
Because she wouldn't.
Hum I do think it be interesting if something happened and Percy was left unconscious and in order to get him out of harms way Gale drags him into the TARDIS and goes into space. so when he wakes up in the TARDIS and goes outside they are floating in space in a mini backyard bar XD

Omac
10-16-2017, 02:48 PM
Okay, what if Gale says something really rude like that his sister doesn't matter or that he's a whack conspiracy theories and he walks out and gets hit by a car? No serious injures, but knocked out for sure.

P.K.
10-16-2017, 02:58 PM
Okay, what if Gale says something really rude like that his sister doesn't matter or that he's a whack conspiracy theories and he walks out and gets hit by a car? No serious injures, but knocked out for sure.

LOL the occupants of the car would want to take him to the hospital I'm sure and Gale wouldn't stop them from doing that. Gale would probably say that he's a wacky conspiracy theorist tho XD
It have to be something a little more drastic. Oh like maybe one of the kids parents it sick of her handing out candy to his kid and brings a gun? If he did get shot she could always have some nanobots that can heal him (like that episode with the kid in the gas mask accept they wont mess up like that.)

Omac
10-16-2017, 03:48 PM
Oh, yeah that could happen! Like, if a kid of theirs broke a tooth from the candy? So the dad comes back with a gun and hits Percy instead?

P.K.
10-16-2017, 03:59 PM
Maybe thinking Percy is co-oping with her XD
Poor Percy... well he'll only get shot in the shoulder or something.

Omac
10-16-2017, 04:25 PM
Since he's so "macho," I'll have him pass out from the blood lol

P.K.
10-16-2017, 04:46 PM
Poor poor percy XD aw well Gale will have him all fixed up by the time he wakes.

Omac
10-16-2017, 05:14 PM
That's good lol

P.K.
10-16-2017, 05:19 PM
Ah, I just remembered technically they would be safe due to the field around the TARDIS.
But plot reasons over rule!
I'll make another post.

Omac
10-16-2017, 05:27 PM
But, Percy wouldn't, right? The Tardis doesn't trust him yet so it would protect Gale, but not him?

P.K.
10-16-2017, 05:32 PM
But, Percy wouldn't, right? The Tardis doesn't trust him yet so it would protect Gale, but not him?

I suppose we could do it that way XD after all the TARDIS dose have its own personality.

Omac
10-16-2017, 05:44 PM
That or the Tardis doesn't like him because he's part of a time loop and it knows it.

P.K.
10-16-2017, 05:53 PM
Haha, Her TARDIS likes being Fancy but current her doesn't care to much for that.
Gales nott looking for trouble or adventure so I guess thats why her TARDIS wouldn't.
Lol just wait for her next regeneration.

Omac
10-23-2017, 03:16 AM
I'm undead now!

I love how Percy just demands everything. Not once has he said "please,". That will be a good chance for character development! Also, I'm curious about her next regeneration...!

P.K.
10-23-2017, 03:18 AM
I'm curious about her next regeneration...!

I've plans but I don't know that Percy will get to see it XD

Omac
10-23-2017, 03:23 AM
Who knows? Percy could always die, or leave, and we'll have to go from there. I see him sticking around for a little while though.

P.K.
10-23-2017, 03:25 AM
Who knows? Percy could always die, or leave, and we'll have to go from there. I see him sticking around for a little while though.

hehe. Gale miiight seek him out when she regenerates.. xD but i don't see her regenerating yet. Still want this gale to be around for a little.

Omac
10-23-2017, 03:35 AM
We have plenty of time. I'm sure we'll go through tons of Gale generations and companions.

P.K.
10-23-2017, 03:45 AM
Hahaha maybe. XD

Omac
10-23-2017, 03:52 AM
I've done 1x1's that were broken up into different RP's. So Arcus and I wrote our first DM's a long time ago, but then a year later we did DM2. And, only in the past year did we do DMA. So even if we end this RP we can always pick it back up with a new companion/regeneration.

P.K.
10-23-2017, 03:54 AM
Makes sense.

Also I need a place for us to have landed XD had to have the TARDIS intervene since Gale would absolutely refuse with out having her hand forced.
So they are gonna go gallivant around for a bit. I just don't know where.

Omac
10-23-2017, 03:58 AM
I found this. (https://www.random.org/calendar-dates/)

P.K.
10-23-2017, 04:04 AM
lol Maybe I'll have it be on a space ship, like a outer space mall kinda deal :)

Omac
10-23-2017, 04:46 AM
That would be cool!

I'm off to bed!

P.K.
10-23-2017, 02:52 PM
lol well its morning on my end now.

Omac
10-23-2017, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I've been up since around when you were, but this day has been so hectic... I'll try to post in a few hours.

P.K.
10-23-2017, 08:26 PM
Don't rush yourself, take your time.

Omac
10-24-2017, 09:54 PM
So did we decide on the location? Is it going to be the space mall?

P.K.
10-24-2017, 09:56 PM
It should be a space mall on some far off future with LOTS of other alien races walking around.

Omac
10-24-2017, 10:48 PM
Okay!

I know my posting rate has been slower then I normally do. I have some new (and upcoming) commitments and I just need to figure out how to do them evenly. Obviously, the chance to co-write a superhero universe with a bunch of other authors is going to be a big priority for me. If it works out, it could become a huge career step for me.

There are other opportunities I'd like to explore too. And, I'm trying to make gaming more of a regular thing for me because it's really helping my self esteem. Then I also have my offsite blog and trying to promote myself through social media... So.. I'm a little stretched. I WILL figure it all out, but until then RP's may be a little slow. :> It's good for me.

P.K.
10-25-2017, 12:33 AM
Haha no worry Omac :D take your time I know sometimes I do. and its a one on one so there's no rush or time limit :) You just do what you need to and pop in every now and then to say hello!

Omac
10-25-2017, 01:38 AM
Thanks! And, I'll post likely every day or every other day. At the very least twice a week.

P.K.
10-25-2017, 01:40 AM
Sounds good to me :)

Omac
10-28-2017, 12:55 AM
5 days later... .-.

P.K.
10-28-2017, 12:59 AM
haha Its fine XD
And lol Percy.
I'll try to get a response tomorrow. I'll be going to bed here soon for work tomorrow -rolls eyes- at least I got my pay check today and with the next one I should be able to go laptop shopping.

Omac
10-30-2017, 05:30 PM
This is fun! I'm aiming to get a post up today.

I'm supposed to start production on my book starting on the 1st. I'm not sure how time management will work at first. I only need to get about 10k done for my chunk of the book so it shouldn't take too long.

P.K.
10-30-2017, 09:24 PM
Alright :) hope that goes well!

Omac
11-09-2017, 04:03 PM
How did laptop shopping go?

P.K.
11-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Oh i havn't done it yet, probebly wont happen till the end of the month since, Christmas shopping and all.

Omac
11-25-2017, 09:42 AM
So... I fell off the face of the earth for a week or two there. Some new video games came out. I mean it wasn't all video games. There was holiday madness and the normal down days stuff in there, but yeah... I played a lot of video games.

I know we decided to take this RP slow until mid-December, but I feel bad for not being chatty at all.

P.K.
11-26-2017, 04:40 PM
Oh no don't worry about it, I dropped off for a bit due to laptop issues, and I'll be getting busy here soon for who knows how long.

Omac
11-26-2017, 05:40 PM
That's honestly okay. I'm all over the place lately. I'm hoping to get a post out today!

P.K.
11-26-2017, 06:05 PM
Take your time, I'm going to. still trying to find things and set things up for my laptop and I'm getting.... I'm getting... frustrated.

Omac
11-26-2017, 11:48 PM
Oh? Not liking your computer, or is it just confusing to use?

P.K.
11-26-2017, 11:49 PM
just things not working right away, I'm getting a new video editor and its nothing like the one I was using before.
Just.... trying to adjust to the changes.

Omac
11-28-2017, 04:29 AM
Change like that is always confusing. I recently got a cell phone after never having one of my own and I was just... way too confused. I still am in many ways.

I have finally posted! I know your next post might be a ways off while you're figuring everything out so don't worry or rush or anything.

P.K.
11-29-2017, 12:25 AM
hehe ya learning to navigate is a thing lol.

Thanks Omac. :)

Omac
12-04-2017, 07:45 AM
You'll figure it out!

And, it's not a problem. I'm struggling to keep up with everything too.

P.K.
12-05-2017, 12:48 AM
ya well when I move I might not have internet for a while XD
don't worry about trying to keep up I'm lagging behind anyways haha.

Omac
12-05-2017, 05:21 AM
I might complicate this a little bit .-. I'm sending my terrible laptop back and unless I can get something else I'll be unable to access RPA for a while. If I can't get something else then I can get a new one around... February. O_o

If you would want to stay in contact I'm on a serious of social media and have a phone now so that's an option, but as for RPing I'm going to be limited. The local library is way too far to walk and we have one car. Since my step dad works more then he is home that option is pretty much out of commission.

P.K.
12-05-2017, 05:27 AM
ah don't worry about it :) we can always bring it back if somethign happens to the thread. so don't stress.

If you want.
I am on facebook, Discord and I have a Phone.

Omac
12-05-2017, 05:35 PM
True. I have it saved in my subscriptions so we won't lose it.

I have a discord, but not on my phone. Not yet anyway. So I'll just PM you my phone number and Facebook. I mostly use Facebook messenger.

P.K.
12-09-2017, 10:50 PM
I don't either, I don't even have it on my desktop yet but maybe soon so I can link it to my new steam >.>

Omac
12-12-2017, 12:23 AM
And, my laptop is going back... I'm here on my phone, but I think I'll just wait a few days before I post.

P.K.
12-12-2017, 02:21 AM
Oo
don't worry take your time.

Kris
11-01-2018, 12:56 AM
restored per request

P.K.
11-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Thank you Kris!

Omac
11-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Totally not Merry. O_o;

P.K.
11-01-2018, 01:11 AM
I... don't know what your talking about >.>

Omac
11-09-2018, 06:25 PM
So the basic summary of what happened is...

- Gale's Tardis is a candy shack.
- Percy has been tracking her and confronts her
- He reveals that his sister has been kidnapped by aliens.
- Percy has a "magic ring"
- Percy has an OCD like issue and HAS to be correct. Always.
- From this sentence "I wasn't compatible enough, even after all they did." it sounds like he might not be fully human anymore. They did something to him. I don't remember what my original plans were.
- Gale and someone else with light up shoes freed him from the ship in the past. So we'll meet this character later and we'll go back in time to save 16 year old Percy.
- I faintly remember saying that the kid Gale gives candy to at the start is going to be the kid with the special shoes. I don't know what we decided or not.
- Her TARDIS is male. I love it.
- Percy has flown, no wait, crashed a spaceship before. Maybe. He could be lying.
- I know Percy has got to be annoying but the dynamic is fun. The overprice toaster line was funny.
- Percy's ring has a connection to the TARDIS.
- Percy understand tech and likes to take things apart.

My theory is that his ring is part of the TARDIS. It can't time travel or do anything grand like that but it would explain their connection and it's ability to scan/translate.

I love this RP. I'm so glad it's back.

P.K.
11-09-2018, 10:44 PM
LOL you went through and reread everything didn't you? XD

Glad your enjoying it! xD

So one of the things I wanted to do with Gale was whats already being done with the real DR who, she'll travail around with other companions from time to time and may run into companions in her future or in her past. Thus far, Percy is her first real companion. So the kid in the light up shoes would be a future companion she might have either directly after Percy or sevreal companions after Percy... or some other convoluted wibbly wobbly timy whimy stuff.

As far as I can recall for Gale she was a... well she was like a doctor or a nurse, and during the time wars she was wounded and managed to take shelter in a TARDIS before passing out. when she came to she was far far from home...

Its also possible with the ring being some non essential part of the TARDIS but still being... like since the TARDIS is kind of a living thing it make since that it would want to be 'whole'

Omac
11-10-2018, 03:58 AM
I love that! Well probably do the light up shoes kid next because you said you want to explore her future regenerations and Percy met this one. Or he could have a Jack/River treatment and only show up every so often instead of a full companion. I'm so down for making more. That's exciting!

That would make so much sense! How did he get the ring though? Very suspicious. Timey whimey stuff.

Also I'm only caught up till Clara in the series.

P.K.
11-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Lol no worries Omac I haven't even watched the newest doctor after that O-o its a women that's all I know.

hum what can the ring do again?

Lol! Ya :D I was also thinking of writing it down in a sort of... endless story.
And also having other companions from other people to along the way but we'll see how it goes :D

Omac
11-10-2018, 04:08 AM
Same. I think that'll be a bit weird at first. I trust the writers enough not to make it weird but you never know. Sometimes in other shows gender gets more messy then it should. If she's anything like Gale I'll like her!

So when the glow hit the menu it translated it. Gale thought it was the TARDIS, within good reason, but Percy thinks all aliens speak English because his ring translates. It can also scan for alien tech and time anomalies. Like an infared system.

Oh so like what I do with Omac? All one big story and every RP/story is canon unlike reusing the character. I say go for it! If you do let me know. I might read it. 😀

P.K.
11-10-2018, 04:12 AM
haha! I think she's more... spunky? but I honestly have no idea! more then like she's not grumpy xD
Though I do have a plan for Gale's first regeneration X3

Ah, I figured as much! but I said TARDIS anyways because that be her assumption to.
Where did he get the ring? Because if he's been rescued by her in the past (her future) perhaps she gave it to him when they rescued him? or left it with him?

Hahah Okay I will XD
It will follow the Adventures as they happen, so I'll be using this RP as reference for the first one (most everything should stay the same but I may tweak things along the way for better flow?) but I should post it up in my writing thread. let you know if I do :)

Omac
11-10-2018, 04:26 AM
Yes, you've told me that. I'm excited to one day meet them.

That would make sense. Then again Percy is different. I don't know how far you'd want to go but maybe... So if the ring is an extension of himself, and the TARDIS, then does that make him an extension of the TARDIS?

I'll look forward to it!

P.K.
11-10-2018, 04:56 AM
hehe.

Well she could have always given it to him so that he would find her 'past' self to get her started on the who 'adventure' and saving him xD that's kinda a peradox lol. A future Gale rescued a past Percy and gave him something so that a future Percy could track down a past Gale to then get her to go and save a past Percy....

Omac
11-10-2018, 05:58 AM
That sounds like complete timey whimey nonsense.. Which means it's perfect! (I do understand it.)

Did we ever consider that Percy's sister be the next companion? Or join alongside him after we save her? If she's even alive. Oh! Maybe the ring is causing permanent effects to Percy. That happens a ton to the Doctor's companions, all of them I've seen actually. Maybe the ring is giving him extra powers like how he can visualize how to pick apart alien tech he's never seen, but maybe it also damages him like how he needed to count the candy. Maybe that's something Gale or Percy won't see coming until it's too late... It's killing him.

P.K.
11-10-2018, 06:02 AM
That would suck! D: but that sounds like something that would totally happen!

Omac
11-10-2018, 06:38 AM
Especially because she is the one who handed it to him. That would sting. They might be able to save him, though it might have to go a Donna treatment.

P.K.
11-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Erasing his memory? dang. but ya.

Omac
11-10-2018, 07:15 AM
"We saved your sister, but you'll never know it. You have to go back to thinking you'll never find her and that you were crazy all along."

Maybe death is better for him. =|

We'll decide when we get there. It'll ruin the fun if we know now!

P.K.
11-10-2018, 07:22 AM
lol or could make it Slightly happier where he has most if not all his memories erased, but his sister will be there to take care of him though she can't really ever tell him about his crazy adventures and the grumpy women with the candy shack.

Omac
11-10-2018, 07:29 AM
Oh that's a much sweeter ending. I could come up with something more detailed once we get there.

P.K.
11-10-2018, 07:33 AM
yessssss

hehe night Omac I need sleep.

Omac
11-10-2018, 09:36 PM
... What if the guy with the light up shoes is... Percy...? What if him and Gale sent his past self on a quest to bring their future selves back to the ship?

P.K.
11-10-2018, 09:40 PM
that seems weird but go on? lol

What if the kid was Percy's or Percy's sisters son?

Omac
11-19-2018, 06:24 AM
Like, if he sent himself back in time in order to later send himself back in time. I don't remember what the exact idea was now, but something along those lines. Maybe it was a younger version of Percy. There was a book in the Molly Moon series that did something like this. Her 3 year old self, 6 year old self, 10 year old self, 13 year old self, and current self were all kidnapped from different places in time. She had saved her three year old self but she didn't remember anything that happened to said 3 year old self. So she left a message through her 3 year old self to tell her 6 year old self who was pass along the message, since they kept forgetting the exact details over the years, until she could remember it and know what was going to happen.

So you would have 16 year old Percy be kidnapped. 26 year old Percy traveling with Gale. And, 8 year old Percy with the light up shoes helping 16 year old Percy escape. Like, as if he was scattered throughout time like a character from Doctor Who did.

Having it be a relative makes more sense, or at least, be easier to explain.

P.K.
11-19-2018, 02:53 PM
Lol like Clara? I think she was the one scattered through time for a moment.

Its up to you XD it was just a suggestion.

Omac
11-19-2018, 04:47 PM
Totally like Clara. The thing with Molly Moon though is she was different ages. Her 9 year old self wouldn't remember what her 3 year old self did but her 6 year old could. So 16 year old Percy couldn't directly effect 26 year old Percy. I don't know, maybe that's too confusing!

Haha it's a good idea.

P.K.
11-20-2018, 04:10 AM
I see. well whatever you decide to do :)

Omac
11-21-2018, 01:31 AM
Percy's OCD like symptoms means he has to finish his food. Even if it's the worst thing he ever tasted. And, yes, I posted.

P.K.
11-21-2018, 01:36 AM
Sweet!
Lol poor Percy.

Omac
11-21-2018, 05:32 AM
It won't be obvious but in case I forget before I post again/go to sleep; Percy swiped and/or scanned with his ring some information on who these people are. Speaking of, do you know who they are/have a plan or are they just the current threat?

P.K.
11-21-2018, 05:33 AM
Lol I didn't really have a plan for them so if you've got any ideas!

Omac
11-21-2018, 05:56 AM
Oh okay! I'm not really sure... I'll have to think on it!

P.K.
11-21-2018, 03:14 PM
haha they could stop being a problem as soon as we are on the TARDIS. they probably want her so she can 'solve' one of their problems.

Omac
11-21-2018, 04:13 PM
True. Maybe we should help their problem. We should probably have mini adventures as filler in between the main one, right?

P.K.
11-21-2018, 04:17 PM
Lol Gale might not be to happy about that.

Omac
11-21-2018, 04:30 PM
Haha probably not.

P.K.
11-21-2018, 10:41 PM
Of coarse, Gale's not happy a lot with much xD

Omac
11-24-2018, 06:50 AM
That's her best feature! Though, Percy might not agree with me.

P.K.
11-24-2018, 11:38 PM
haha XD welll to bad Percy will never know her second regeneration xD

Omac
11-25-2018, 10:39 PM
Well... Probably not but it's not like past companions have never returned for special events. If one day you would want to do a massive event, even if it's with other RPers you did this storyline with, I might be willing to bring back Percy or someone else we'll meet.

P.K.
11-25-2018, 10:50 PM
occasionly, rose showed up in a later episode :o
but ya that might be fun sometime!

Omac
11-26-2018, 04:27 AM
I wasn't sure how to connect the men but now I know. I'm thinking they saw the TARDIS back when Percy originally did... one year after his sister was taken!

P.K.
11-26-2018, 04:39 AM
Oo nice :)
I'll make a reply sometime tomorrow, hopefully.

Omac
11-27-2018, 05:35 AM
Take as long as you need. If you don't reply by the weekend it'll be a few days since I'll be staying at my friends. If that's the case I'll be back on a few days later.

P.K.
11-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Yikes I forgot!
I'll make a post when I feel up to it, sorry.

Omac
11-28-2018, 01:07 AM
You're alright. I'm not feeling much up to it either.

P.K.
12-28-2018, 04:20 PM
I... posted!

Omac
01-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Woohoo! I will try to reply this weekend.

P.K.
01-04-2019, 02:39 PM
Okay :D

Omac
01-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Time tends to get away from me lately. -_-; I'm going to try RPing before then but I'm not officially coming back from my Christmas hiatus until February when all of the stressful doctor appointments are over. The 21st is going to be one of the most stressful days I may have ever had. And that's saying something.

P.K.
01-12-2019, 10:46 PM
no worries omac!
Take your time and don't worry!

Omac
01-17-2019, 05:35 AM
My appoitment got delayed to the 24th! :'(

I've not been doing so good this past week and the next week is going to be harder. BUT! I got a call from the apartments and I'm at the top of the list. By February I should be in a place of my own and hopefully only a short walk from my best friends. Then I'm going to have go face my parents and get the rest of my stuff. T_T Actually, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I'll stick to RPing when I can and if it gets to a point where you're tired of waiting, I'll understand, but for now I'll focus on getting a post in before my appoitment.

P.K.
01-17-2019, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Omac. It dose sound that way, but things will get better. You've got this I have faith in you.
I wont get tired of waiting :) we may have to have the admins bring it back up once and a while but that's alright, so long as your interested, I am to.

Omac
01-18-2019, 10:06 AM
It will definitely get better eventually. At the very least, it will never be as bad as it used to be.

P.K.
01-18-2019, 12:03 PM
You've got this Omac! :)
But feel free to hit me up if you ever need someone to rant to. I'm always willing to listen.

Omac
01-22-2019, 04:05 AM
Thanks, I appreciate it. My big appoitment is this Thursday. I'm pretty much out of commission until then and after that point it's going to be a whole new ball game. Mostly because... it has to be.

P.K.
01-22-2019, 04:15 AM
You've got this Omac! I'm always rooting for you!

Omac
01-28-2019, 12:20 AM
Well, the results of the testing didn't work in my favor. It's basically inconclusive. They can't rule out what I was being tested out nor confirm it. So they just kept it as it was. -_-; They also mentioned that I may not even have mental illness and may be experiencing seizures and then I had to make a tough decision. Overall though, six months later and I'm back where I started. -_- The only thing that changed through all of this is me and I suppose that's what matters most.

P.K.
01-28-2019, 12:28 AM
I'm sorry to hear things didn't go the way you were hopping. but your right. :) change is hard but its good.

Kris
07-02-2019, 04:17 AM
Restored per request

P.K.
07-02-2019, 04:19 AM
OMG XD Thanks Kris but shouldn't you be asleep!?

Omac
07-02-2019, 04:40 AM
PK there is a flaw in that question... shouldn't we be asleep??

P.K.
07-02-2019, 04:54 AM
I mean I guess. But Kris is littrely across the sea XD its like 2 in the morning while its only 11 here.

Omac
07-02-2019, 05:08 AM
It's 1am in the morning for me.

Also I'm rereading the RP I'm wondering what my original intentions were. When Percy says "It has hard to think about the consequences of my actions where every statistically ending for me is the same. I have lived a short tragic life ranging somewhere in between freak and insane. We both know I am not the kind of guy to get a happy ending. I'm just trying to save my sister. I already know I can't save myself." It really sounds like he knows what's going to happen. Like if when they go to save little him he dies, or at least thinks he dies, and has lived the last 10 years knowing he would save himself because he remembers doing it.

P.K.
07-02-2019, 05:12 AM
and your going to get up early? xD go to bed!

hum, well and maybe he's always had that inkling. didn't we decide that they would save his sister but in the end his mind would kind of crack? and in order to save him gale would have to erase all memory of her? and he could never remmber her then place him in the care of his sister? something like that?

Omac
07-02-2019, 05:15 AM
After I post!

Yes, we did decide that! I don't remember all the details we decided on though... I think he thinks he's going to die because he didn't see the full picture.

P.K.
07-02-2019, 05:22 AM
that would make sense

Omac
07-02-2019, 05:27 AM
Well, he was hospitalized. He's impulsive. He overthinks everything. He works in patterns. He has very little emotional control. We mentioned that we would have to erase his memory to keep him from going completely insane but he has already lost it. It would eventually kill him but he already can't handle what he knows. That's why he hasn't been able to live the past 10 years of his life. He's obsessed and broken. Gale mentioned how some people aren't ready to know the truth and he doesn't even realize he's one of them.

Plus watching your future self die, even if it wasn't what actually happened, would break anyone.

That's kinda meta.

P.K.
07-02-2019, 09:23 PM
It is indeed! poor guy!

Omac
07-03-2019, 03:32 PM
I like him though. Percy is a little slice of the darkness I awakened in me when I was sick. In a healing kind of way, of course.

P.K.
07-03-2019, 08:09 PM
And that's all that matters, that you like him!

Omac
07-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Patients who are dragged behind that mirror door usually are tied down and given a shot. In the past people were put into straightjacket. Nowadays there are forcibly drugged, tied to a bed, and left in isolation for hours. If they had attempted suicide they have to be like that for up to 24 hours. It's dehumanizing and it strips away someone's emotions and personality. Lucky I've only seen the aftermath of it and never experienced it, and yes they do it to children. The important part for this RP though, is that teenager Percy was just drugged, his sister is on the way, and this is the day they got abducted.

P.K.
07-08-2019, 10:27 PM
ya.. I know. some of the things they did and still possibly do in these places were barbaric. knowingly or unknowingly.

Poor Percy.

Omac
07-09-2019, 09:19 PM
I can only hope one day I'm in a place of powers so I can stop those kinds of things but really... you can't simply change the minds of millions. Mental illness is seen as evil, bad, or dangerous at the core. Nobody sees the beauty. Not here in America anyway. Or Canada or the UK or really anything that is more mainstream as a society.

Does RPA just seem... like a ghost town these past few days?

P.K.
07-09-2019, 09:28 PM
There is beauty to it. and I believe its not a mistake.

Ya. Kind of? but I'm only active in like 2 RPS and that's it. I'm mostly just on Discord.

Omac
07-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Same!

I'm here and somewhere else too. This is my only RP at the moment though. I know I need to vote in the RPAwards but I have no idea who to even vote for. I haven't been here...

P.K.
07-09-2019, 10:57 PM
no worries I'm in the same boat, that's why the only names on there are people I've RPed with recently

Omac
07-10-2019, 02:05 AM
So I'd only vote for you and leave everything else blank? I feel like I should definitely vote for you but that doesn't seem fair.

P.K.
07-10-2019, 02:43 AM
Its hard! I know! there are people I missed and I feel bad to.
but don't worry about it :)

Omac
07-15-2019, 04:56 AM
I'm taking us off course. I don't want us to save his sister and everything too fast. Thought we needed a small twist. I'm thinking someone else, who we mentioned early on, is changing time. If that's not okay, I''ll take out the second paragraph.

Or maybe there is more to this then we thought and she'll have to be redeemed. Maybe she was never taken? She went willingly. But maybe she wanted to fix Percy, because something was always wrong, or maybe he witnessed aliens at a young age and it broke him.

I'm thinking maybe he was never taken off of earth by the aliens. Like there wasn't a spaceship where he was experimented on. His sister was kidnapped to some off planet. It was always here. The hospital he spent time in after seeing aliens is actually where the aliens experimented on him.

Maybe it was all in his head, or maybe time just changed and he could tell because of his ring, or maybe he's remembering.

I'm in a very wild mood at the moment so let me know if it's not okay, and I will remove everything after the first paragraph.

P.K.
07-15-2019, 12:38 PM
Lol Omac, this is all okay. its your RP to and one on one's are kinda go with the flow style with a little planning.
Gale might not appreciate it tho xD

Omac
07-15-2019, 01:35 PM
Well it's our RP, and I know from experience I can be a bit of a control freak so I gotta keep myself in check. You're right though. 1x1's are all about going with the flow.

Haha I didn't imagine she would. She doesn't have to notice what happened if you don't want her/could be Percy's ring or she could have because of being a time lord.

P.K.
07-15-2019, 02:10 PM
hum to have her see or not see.
I'll have to read it again, but it might be something she see's not sure yet.

Omac
07-21-2019, 03:05 AM
Don't overthink it too much. If she didn't see it, it'll come up soon.

P.K.
07-21-2019, 07:21 PM
I'll make a post today!

Omac
07-23-2019, 03:57 AM
Nice post!

I'm in so much pain today I haven't even read through it yet. I went out of town yesterday and I had fun but I'm paying for it. I don't have enough energy for much today. I can't even move my laundry basket, even by dragging it, through my apartment let alone all the way downstairs to the lobby. I've barely even left my bed. I'm hoping tomorrow is better because I have an appoitment I have to walk to and chores that need done. My doctors really need to figure this out because none of this makes any sense.

P.K.
07-23-2019, 01:09 PM
Oh Omac D:
Then don't worry about anything. you rest. that's all you worry about is taking care of yourself.

Omac
07-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Thanks :thanks: I just did the dishes, vacuumed one room, and got the trash ready to go out. Now I'm taking a break. I have to finish with the trash and clean up my bedroom. I'm not sure if I'm going to shower before or after my appoitment. I showered last night, and I usually do before an appoitment, but I'm freaking out a bit about inspections and being in the shower when someone is in my apartment. O_o

I might actually be starting a new RP! They're intrested in the Open World game. I've been wanting to try that again, but without all of the Omac connections. So I'm in the mood to write today. It's all a matter of if I can do it.

P.K.
07-23-2019, 03:40 PM
alright, just take it easy.
Inspections? on your apartment? Didn't know that was a thing.

being inspired is always a nice thing :)

Omac
07-23-2019, 05:22 PM
Will do.

Yup. Certain rules I can't break but mostly they come in to make sure everything still works. Normally they come in like every three months but it's a special situation. I'm more worried about next week or the week after when they come in to "fix" our windows and I lose my bedroom for the day.

Is it! For a long time I kept thinking I would never get writing back. I was just outling, writing down some songs in my head, blogging, etc but then someone pointed out, "Those are still writing." and I realized I never actually stopped.

P.K.
07-23-2019, 07:51 PM
ah Okay.

:D Indeed! I should just focus more of that writing into my actual stories lol

Omac
07-28-2019, 07:15 AM
Haha I think we all should.

I'll be pretty busy the next few days.

P.K.
07-28-2019, 02:20 PM
Alright, have fun? I'll work on a post after church today. :)

Omac
08-01-2019, 03:47 AM
I don't know that I would say fun as much as "painful tooth and fever" but at least I'm feeling better now! I was worried I was going to lose a family member but she's doing so much better now.

P.K.
08-01-2019, 03:53 AM
oh wow. I'm sorry to hear you had such a scare! D:
Glad she's doing better and so are you.
Sorry I haven't gotten a post up yet O_O

Omac
08-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Haha that's okay. It's my turn to take a few days anyway .-. It's one of those weeks for me. Doctors appointments the next three days.

P.K.
08-06-2019, 12:21 AM
Ah, fun fun. no worries though! :) take your time, waiting makes it all the sweeter to read.

Omac
08-07-2019, 10:24 PM
Small post for now. Bigger post from me next.

P.K.
08-07-2019, 10:28 PM
no worries.
and lol.
"I wont run off"
Gale" you said that last time!

Omac
08-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Haha Percy might be a little.. unable to sit still and follow orders lol He'll be better with it soon.

P.K.
08-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Lol Gale doesn't believe you.

Omac
08-08-2019, 02:43 AM
Percy doesn't believe me either but he's gonna do it! -agreement-

P.K.
08-08-2019, 03:43 AM
haha xD I'm sure he will.
I'll try for a post tomorrow. :)

Omac
08-08-2019, 03:59 AM
Okay, take your time. I have the dentist in the morning and I am not doing much else other then that.

P.K.
08-08-2019, 04:10 AM
Good luck. :)

Omac
08-14-2019, 04:15 PM
I hope that made sense. It was what I've been trying to do the last few posts but hard to translate.

I know I derailed a bit. The saving sister + Percy needing to forget = happy ending is still in the plan. It's just involving other timelines.

I'm thinking this place has like a paradox running amuk and it's been contained and they'll have to fix it to stop it. Thought it be cool, might be too wild.

P.K.
08-14-2019, 09:47 PM
Lol I'll try and wrap my head around it.
guess we should talk about how they are going to avoid guards and fix it?

Omac
08-15-2019, 05:46 PM
It might be too complicated... Probably should have kept us on course. Some explanations though

1. They accidentally set off a butterfly effect and time is rippling around them as it makes a change.

2. Percy's ring activated something with time

3. Percy's ring activated all of his worst fears, personifying them, and maybe even Gale's.

4. Someone is messing with the TARDIS outside/brought it inside and it went into a defensive mechanism which is why his ring was acting up.

5. One of the things their experimenting with is time travel

6. Our green shoe'd time traveling field we mentioned very early in the RP is causing problems throughout time and is in the hospital now.

P.K.
08-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Lol that is a lot going on right now.
okay so what are your plans for each overlaping event?

Omac
08-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Oh I didn't think all of them. I was saying that was six possible reasons, not all of them XD

Edit: I also meant those are just my ideas. We don't have to go with any of them.

P.K.
08-15-2019, 07:17 PM
ohhhh okay.
worst fears might be an interesting thing to play with.

Omac
08-20-2019, 02:54 PM
Oh okay! So Percy's ring is reflecting his, and maybe Gale's inner fears. That is why we saw him with the weird brain, his sister evil, and so many guards. It'll have to be deactivated. It would though give Percy a little power/responsibility if he is to keep the ring, unless Gale can turn that feature off.

How does that sound?

P.K.
08-20-2019, 03:09 PM
Sounds like it could work.
So would it kind of trap them in a 'place' until they can turn it off or figure out whats going on?
I also have to figure out what Her fears would be personified. Maybe depictions of the time war? or what she would imagen victims of the time war would look like?

Omac
08-21-2019, 05:16 AM
Wow! That sounds super cool!

P.K.
08-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Lol. So I guess that's what I'll do. I'll try to make a post here soon.

Omac
08-21-2019, 04:46 PM
That's okay. I had a lot going on the past few two weeks, which is why I was a little off, and it'll take a few days to get back into my routine.

P.K.
08-21-2019, 06:49 PM
no worries Omac :) your doing great!

Omac
08-31-2019, 06:51 AM
I keep forgetting it's my turn until like 3am when I'm too tired.:X

P.K.
08-31-2019, 12:46 PM
haha, no worries :) take your time.

Omac
09-01-2019, 04:58 AM
I've gotten really sucked into a game. That doesn't happen very often. There have been games I liked, but there is few games I have been completely sucked into. Some games I have temporary loves for, like when I tried World of Warcraft, but rarely is something that I really attach to. I can maybe name five or six for my entire life.

I've also been working on my super secret project I mentioned in the PM's. I'm organizing the chapters. It'll have a book version but it only works in volumes. So far it has three major acts which spans at a little under... 80 chapters. These act as more of scenes then actual chapters, but I don't see it going too much more down then this. In fact, I still have three to five more major acts.

Tomorrow will be the first day I'll be home all day in a good bit. I'll do it tomorrow. As well as laundry.

P.K.
09-01-2019, 01:42 PM
Wow, what game is it? :)

Glad to hear its coming along? that's a lot of pages it sounds like.

And good! you should take it easy besides laundry.

Omac
09-02-2019, 02:13 AM
Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It's basically an anime. You get weapons that are also characters called "blades" and it seems each one has their side quest with voice acting and everything. Every time I think I'm getting tired of the game I learn something new or it'll go "Look, you can have a robot now!"

Yeah, it's more intimating the more I look at it. I'm not sure how many pages it would be. Some of these chapters wouldn't be very long. After I complete the outline I'll see what I can cut.

I did laundry! I wasn't home all day though, so I'm still being tired. My friend invited me to go to this concert he already paid for and I originally said yes but it would have been pretty dangerous (walking around a big city for 12+ hours) and my health couldn't handle that. I've been pretty consumed in guilt since then.

P.K.
09-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Lol! I've never heard of this, i might have to look it up. Kinda sounds like how I was when my friend got me Stardew Valley. :) its always nice to have a game or a book or something you can sink into and just forget your worries and stress for a short time.

Ah, yes. I know that feeling well. Try not to overwhelm yourself to much. Take it in small chunks.

Oh Omac. I know its harder said then done but don't beat yourself over it. Your health is far more important. and I'm sure your friend understands that.

Omac
09-04-2019, 03:40 AM
Xenoblade Chronicles is story based, so it's not as open ended as Stardew. It has hundreds of side quests though. Each one has it's own cut scenes, character development, etc. I'm a little burnt out on it now but I kind of want to 100% it and I never do that. I don't necessarily want to get every item, infinite money, or whatever other people qualify for 100%. I just want to do every side quest and level up every character. There's a lot of both.

Thanks. I know that if I just wrote a few hundred words a day and had a plan I would get it done in no time at all. It was never about my ability to write or my fear of failure. Actually, I think it's about that other thing. The opposite of failure.

Thanks for that, all of that. I appreciate you.

P.K.
09-04-2019, 08:15 PM
ah that dose sound like a lot of fun :) kind how I feel about Stardew lol. That means its a really good game :) maybe i'll look it up sometime.

haha, sometimes its hard to get into the habit, I know that's my issue.
Why would success for a fear of yours though? if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you Omac, That's nice to hear every once and a while. I appreciate you to. :)

Omac
09-06-2019, 01:49 AM
It's only on Nintendo Switch but I'm like seriously excited because they just announced the first one that I never played is getting remade. Apparently it's somehow bigger then the one I'm playing now. Two of the other games I mentioned that I was fully sucked into are also getting new games. One that comes out on Halloween, the other sometime next year.

Something my mom built in. Things like I didn't deserve it, or that I could never get there, or that she would kill herself if I ever left. Before we knew that the Fragments were more then just characters, the "Battle of the Omac's" was all about how I get in my own way. More literal then we knew. Even now though, on a subconscious level I still believe all those things my mom said or made me think.

You are very important to me.

Also, Percy's greatest fear is like mine. Himself.

P.K.
09-06-2019, 02:18 AM
That's always cool! you'll have to let me know how those go when you get them :)

ah, I see. that makes a lot of sense. and that would take time to overcome and get past.
But you can, you've already come so far :) I'm proud of you as are many others. We want to see you succeed and we know you can :)

Stap it your gonna make me blush.
Really though I'm glad that I can be of good support and help.

I think everyone is a little bit. :)

Omac
09-06-2019, 02:53 AM
Sure thing! The anime approach inspired me to do the same thing with the super secret project we talked about. So far I'm at 116 chapters. I really need to wait on Kris to okay something but I'm too excited so I'm outling the rest. I don't know the exact ending yet but it's beautiful!

Thank you, that means a lot. It's a little weird and I'm aware of that. I'm afraid of losing weight and I'm afraid of success. Most people have it the other way around. I've faced legitimately most to all of my greatest fears already. I know one day I won't be scared anymore. I already left my abusive home and tackled a near death experience. It does not get much scarier then that.

Then I will make you blush! I replaced or excluded a bunch of members for that secret project but I specifically wanted you over nearly anyone else! I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to pressure you for it but you're like the third most important character behind me and GoldenMyth. I've had her permission for a long time. You not only had some of the most crucial parts of the story, but you also took over for someone else. You were make or break it. I am really glad to include you.

True.

P.K.
09-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Its going to be brilliant Omac! I'm glad your so excited about it and have plenty of inspiration. :) I can't wait to read it when its done.

weather its a little weird or not, at least your willing to face it and over come it. that's what counts. weather it takes you a few hours to years to do so all that matters is that your trying.

Oh wow. I'm not really sure what to say to that. I'm honored. I don't feel that I've ever really done that much to warrant being that important but I guess you never know what small actions really stand out and stick with people. Thank you. I really am honored.

Omac
09-07-2019, 01:25 AM
I sure am! I think I figured out how it all connects together. The ending is bitter sweet but it's way sweeter then the destruction of RPA, like I did before. I was also given the okay on the last things I need. This weekend phase 1 ends! Phase 2 will probably be the most annoying. Phase 3 is just the writing, though the biggest. Phase 4 is editing. Phase 5 is sharing it. So I'm almost 1/5th done already. This format made it so easy to cut up the big story into arches. I'll be using this format for future projects!

True!

Well, you were there for a lot of big events. Toast Monster, masquerade party, RPA 10K, etc. Things we did together even if we didn't do them "together." You were also Siks student. Your dream plotline basically defined an entire two years of storyline. Your dragon theme connected you to the "Great Dragon." I learned all of that when we did our Double Team RP and even though we haven't continued it was plenty of information for me to figure out how it works. Not to mention that you've been a friend for me before we were friends. You're just a genuinely good person and not including you would be a shame.

P.K.
09-07-2019, 02:06 AM
that dose sound like it made such a big project really simple. Wish I could do that lol but knowing me I just wont...

Ah, wow. I don't even remember what my Dream plot line was. Was my dragon theme my one dragon set? Avi/Sig combo? I haven't warn that in a while.
I'm really awed by this and I'm really excited how you weave all of this into your story.
I really am honored that you think so highly of me. Thank you Omac.

Omac
09-07-2019, 03:45 AM
I mean, I basically lined up 10 years of story + the parts that never got written in a few days. If I didn't have plans or having to wait on permissions it would have gone even faster. Now I can't say if it actually works until I write it, but it seems like a very simple way to outline.

The RP with Kicks, Hatter, and Me. At the end you sent me into the dream world. This set up Omac VS Piper and Dreamlocke, which were two big events. Which forshadowed the Dark Writer. Later in our Double Team RP we combined ideas that the Dark Writer was a form of a Forgotten. I'm not doing the Forgotten because it's your thing, but the ideas it set up are still pretty solid. It's like, you are you, but PK is your creative outlet or "writing essence." As the Fragmented Hero, I don't have a single "creative essence" and have the ability to change mine regardless of what realm I'm in. The Dark Writer is like my Forgotten form because he is the version of me that has no Fragments and has turned his back on creativity. He is the absence of creativity. That is what set up the RPApocalypse storyline which led directly into the ending. So yes... you had an impact.

P.K.
09-07-2019, 04:13 AM
That's true enough. but if it works for you that's all that matters :)

Oh wow. that makes a lot of Sense. I never really thought of it like that. "Creative essence." but that's a pretty cool way to put it. so in a way you could have a 'musical essence', 'writing essence' and so much more? That's brilliant Omac!

Omac
09-07-2019, 04:25 AM
True!

Actually funnily enough, this means you're partly responsible for the events that created both of the "You Cannot Post Here" threads and since the new one is about this new project you're partly responsible for that too. :D

Exactly! Omac is my writing essence. Piper is my music essence. Butter Wizard is my gaming essence. Some people do have multiple, but most peoples essences stay with them while the villain only needs our writing essences. The difference in which makes my character special from the rest is he is able to merge and disconnect from these, or become them regardless of worlds. He is the Light Writer, able to use the ultimate of the arts, because he can channel his creativity through any form at will. At least, once he unlocks them.

Really this is what I was trying to explain with Open World and why it was so complicated. "Arts" are magical tools that access your essences. The pens which we used in double team, worked because we were our writing essences. The flutes would need our musical sides. That's what Open World was. The other gates we talked about? One for writing/RPA, one for dreams, one for music, etc. That's what I meant by all that. Those are the worlds of the other essences. So technically by canon standards you have a musical side somewhere else in the musical realm. The plot of the storyline is that your writing essence was disconnected from the others and is unaware of it's previous life or connection.

P.K.
09-07-2019, 04:42 AM
oh my gosh XD how do you come up with this stuff? its so freaking cool!

Also musical Essence.. I guess at one point I did - which makes this whole disconnect even more funny because real me used to sing a lot at church but now I really don't have an interest in doing so and mostly just hum/sing by myself. so in a sense I kind of lost my musical essence or it weakened at the very least.

The Persona's I have reflect my interests now. AJ for my animal husbandry and real life work, P.K. for my dreams, Aspirations and stories and worlds I build, KaCe for the arts and crafts I enjoy creating, SugarPhantom for my Exploration both in games and in the real world. and AnSanatci who's just kind of a Curator or how did I put it before..."AARPOP? Art And Relative Passions Of Persons." Like a living TARDIS. Hum that's a Character I'm going to have flesh out more and put into my locker. She really is important.

Omac
09-08-2019, 01:56 AM
It's 10 years of lore. This is why I've been so upset that the story was scattered and wanted to rewrite all of it. I truly believe it's good and it hurt that everyone missed out on it.

That is so cool! Everyone is built like this. We all have these different sides. The difference with people who have been through what I've been through is those different sides break off. They suddenly have their own voice, traits, talents, and weaknesses.

Right your persno's do reflect your interests. I have an "astronomy essence" and "dinosaur essence" as well. Your essences can work together as well. That's possible. Usually they're attached to your physical self and if they do break off they don't have knowledge of each other, but sometimes multiple parts of you can break off. The plot is that we as mortals were sucked into the crystal cavern, like we talked about with how Open World took people who went missing in history, and when the darkness came it separated our writing/creative essence off to RPA. Only Shane didn't just split off to Omac. He shattered completely. That's why we're special/the chosen ones.

I don't know if you remember but when I did my "Omac's House" RP I said that the magical mansion was using part of RPA's core to power itself. The twist is, that core (and the reason my powers work more at RPA) is because that core is a massive part of me. Basically, the entire plot of Crystal Cavern/RPA Fanfiction has always been collecting crystals to complete the "Master crystal." The twist was that I'm the master crystal. I've been collecting myself throughout the entire story, and the Fragments (Omac, Piper, Shane, Toast Monster) are all crystals. The core of RPA is made out of multiple of them.

That's why the storyline is a toasting mess but I really want everyone to read it.

P.K.
09-08-2019, 02:18 AM
haha Imagen me with a dino Essence. Because I used to be all into that! and rocks and stuff lol but that might be a part of Sugar since Rocks and Science and Dinosaurs are all part of exploring in a way. This is all spectacularly brilliant and at the same time sometimes hard to wrap your head around.

It sounds familier now that you say it so I think I was around when you said it? (or mentioned it somewhere) but I don't remember when or where.
but you know that's kind of a real life story isn't it? even if you were to compare it to... my religion. In heaven we were whole but we came down here and when we did we didn't so much lose a part of ourselves but forgot. and here we are in the midst of a trial trying to figure out who we are and what we are here for - picking up the pieces to ourselves. And that's Relatable. Even if people haven't experienced things like you have. Even in a strangely twisted and comical world that this might end up being. That's pretty grounding.

Its kind of amazing really. I really like this, what your dreaming up and what your doing. Its so all over the place and has so many ideas and inspirations but at the same time it can be really real.

Omac
09-08-2019, 02:32 AM
Yup! It's a lot, but that's why it needs roughly 200 chapters.

It's strange that it relates to the story of your beliefs. It's about my life. My goal in life is to find that sense of wholeness by finding healing and happiness for each part of me. I believe that a reason a majority of people are unhappy is that duality. I talked to someone online who was the big strong tough man type... but loved to collect and play with dolls. He was afraid of being judged so he didn't do it. Thing this, he felt a rift within himself from it. He had cut an entire aspect of himself away.

In the story, the ending I want is once Omac/me becomes "whole" after completing the master crystal we are able to seal back together the Great Dragon, creator of RPA, and all of the minor villains who were Fragment of them. This is essentially the God of RPA. Like Gabriel Zero but without him because I can't get his permissions. Once that happens Omac is able to reconnect everyone else's essences to their human forms, making them whole, and sending them back to earth. After reading how it relates to your religion I can definitely see the similarities.

Edit: The Gabriel Zero replacement aka the Great Dragon is actually a mortal from our world too. They forgot who they were when they created the world of RPA and the other worlds. It was Omac who created the Open World which merged them. I have to add more to the story now... but yes!

P.K.
09-08-2019, 02:43 AM
Well not even just my beliefs. Even with that a lot of people would understand the concept of picking up the pieces of themselves - even if they don't know that's what they are doing.
Right - Healing and happiness for each part of yourself. even if sometimes what you think might be healing you is only a stop gap or instead harming you. But at the end of the day that's what most people want it to find themselves and be happy with it. That's what everyone struggles for so pretty much anyone who reads the story and picks that up can relate.

Ya it dose have some similarities :) which is always kind of fun and interesting.

haha isn't that always the way? you think of something new and you have to add it - or a problem for a scene or creature or person has been giving you trouble for a while and suddenly you have the answer! Its fun that talking about projects and ideas will sometimes do that.

Omac
09-08-2019, 05:29 AM
I replied to most of that elsewhere lol

I did all of Act 1. I'm able to cut out two chapters. It took a little under an hour to write a few sentences about each chapter. It really wasn't that hard. We're doing the dreamworld tomorrow! It gets a little more complicated during Act 4 so I might have to take a break before doing those but so far so good. I'm going to go eat something and play a game lol

P.K.
09-08-2019, 08:15 PM
:D Sweet! moving right along Omac! you've got this!

Omac
09-09-2019, 12:19 PM
I'm stuck on Act 2. I was reading over our Double Team notes and doing the dream realm without the nightmares feels like a wasted opportunity. Especially when I had a real life nightmare demon from the actual experience I'm replicating for Omac and Piper, and she is based on crystals. *says that, fixes it right away.* oh. This might actually work. I'll do this right now *stomach grumbles again, after being ignored for an hour, and becomes painful* after I eat. I'll do it, after I eat.

I was going to keep this under wraps and not go into specifics but I'm convinced the only ones who read 1x1's are the mods and they already know my secrets. Also kind of nice that Siks has read through it. Or glanced. Or watched us stalkerly. I like that.

P.K.
09-09-2019, 01:13 PM
haha okay then. even thought we've had quite a few people glance in here it seems :)
glad to see your getting things in places you want :)
But remember to eat drink and sleep okay!? xD

Omac
09-09-2019, 02:03 PM
If it's in the order of views, Kris has been creeping on us lately. She can not be allowed to get my spoilers!

Speaking off... I could use more sleep... Maybe my actual dream world will give me the last bit of inspiration needed for my fictional dream world.

P.K.
09-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Lol Kris no peeking!

But yes, go sleep :) sometimes allowing your mind to rest a little will give you the idea you need.

Omac
09-10-2019, 12:04 PM
After outling Act 1: Wow, I was able to cut out two chapters! This is going to be so easy!

After outling Act 2: Wow, I added twelve chapters... This is going to take forever!

It was so worth it though. The dream world storyline feels so much more fulfilling then it did before. I added this thing to the dream world that I really like. Neo Nevada is Omac's son from the future that PK lets live in the dream world. He wears scuba diving equipment, which was never explained, but now it's because within the deeper parts of the dream world is the "sea of lost thoughts" or the "sea of consciousness." If anyone without proper equipment went into the sea they would drown in their own thoughts. Miles, my space loving Fragment/essence, has an astronaut suit he can wear so he is also able to go down into the sea. I also touched on nightmares, and how they can pretend to be people you know in order to steal your memories (which is also your thing) but I did it very vaguely.

Now for Act 3! I have no idea how to do Act 3. I might have to make a lot of changes lol

P.K.
09-10-2019, 01:11 PM
"sea of lost thoughts" or the "sea of consciousness."
Holy fudge. :o that's amazing. lol Sea of lost thoughts huh. I like that lol.
I should build another representation of the dream world. Not that you can really map out the dream world lol

And it will come to you XD everything else has! you'll get it!

Omac
09-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Haha I like it! Really, I made it to where Omac and Piper slipped deeper from the dream world into more of their subconscious where we met Miles. He was prisoner to the nightmares prior to this but after overcoming them PK gave him a key for helping defeat them. This is important because Miles keys are what will eventually unlock all of the gates that bridge the Open World. Before the creation of Open World, we will get a key for RPALandia, Musical Meadows, and Crystal Cavern. Miles will get the rest "off camera." I honestly did not expect this level of deepness for each of the Fragments, at least so far.

Act 3 will be the hardest so far. I already made a huge change in theme and even the name. It's now "Heroes and Villains." and it has to do with all those pesky villains as well as including the most of the Fragments introduced so far. It also introduces Ormac, the clone me that Kris made, though now he is a robot with a hidden twist.

It honestly feels like a video game at some parts. Act 1 was like the tutorial of how to play the game, Act 2 was like showing how to switch between the Fragments, and Act 3 introduces a bunch more of them. Sort of like introducing a mechanic and building upon it as the story grows.

Thank for the tagging of the Pokemon thing as well, your support helps!

P.K.
09-11-2019, 03:10 AM
Oo wow :D So much goes on in the dream world! and out of it! this will be amazing. There so many intricate moving pieces.

Your welcome :) I'm glad I can help!

Omac
09-11-2019, 05:08 AM
From the way I'm looking at Act 3 it makes the first two acts look like random build up. Where Act 3 ends is when you would realize "Okay, now this gets good." It doesn't slow down after that until Act 5. I'm not 100% sure on the plan yet but I'm thinking the final chapter of Act 3 will be called "Mentor's Blessing." and then boom we're in Act 4 which is the RPApocalypse. My heart is racing at the thought. I'm about halfway through the outline of Act 3 and after Act 3 I'll be about halfway through the entire thing. Excluding the ending, of course. I should be writing by October.

For now, we rest.

P.K.
09-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Rest is good :D

Omac
09-12-2019, 07:41 PM
Rest is pretty much what my day will be. I came home yesterday and took a nap. I woke up for a few hours, then slept all night. Woke up for about two hours then took a nap. If something emotional happens I can run out of fuel. If something mentally draining happens it can shut me down too. If something happens to my muscles though, I am physically exhausted and there isn't much I can do about it.

I basically just unknowingly slept until I could take my meds again. This is why I stress so much about taking my time with projects or doing my "three chores maximum" rule. Because today I can't do any chores, or have the energy to cook, or even leave the house. And this is the light version of what happens if I push myself.

I'll be fine, of course, but I just wish I could I could explain this to my family. I can't function enough to live my daily life like this. There is no way I could hold down a job. Beyond that, if I push myself too far like this I can actually do more damage.

So it'll be a day of mostly sleeping and resting for me.

P.K.
09-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Its good to know your limits. <3 and its okay to have them. Just make sure you take care of yourself and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Omac
09-13-2019, 01:49 AM
Thank you, really. When my family sees me as less or I am reminded of how my parents were/are it makes me want to close myself off forever. Just close off those pesky emotions and dissolve myself into my stories. I then remember though, that's exactly what the Dark Writer is. The "forgotten" version of myself. He's not simply made of darkness, he's made of ink. He is the absence of love, hope, and all of the other emotions that make us human. The way I view the Fragments is we were once this giant crystal and even though we are now shattered the light still shines through us, and it creates this beautiful combination of colors.

One day that crystal becomes whole again and the light will be able to shine through correctly and banish that darkness within us. I used to think my actual dark side, Jason, was the thing I had to destroy, but I have to accept all sides and learn that we only have darkness because we have seen light. We require both. The Dark Writer is less of my darkness and more my complete absence of light. A world in which I turn my back on everything I love and everything that I am. It's because of that character, that future, that I know I want to be more then that. I want to feel whole. I want that in life and in death. I think when most people imagine Heaven or an afterlife they imagine being together with all of their lost loved ones again. I just want to be with all of me, together, and forever.

Weirdly put wording aside. Thank you. I'll be back to my normal self tomorrow.

P.K.
09-13-2019, 01:56 AM
I don't think it was weird at all. or weirdly worded.
I think it was beautifully said. You should deffently save that somewhere.

I'm glad to hear :) but if you arn't its still okay. sometimes resting takes a little longer then we like.

Omac
09-17-2019, 02:34 AM
Thanks. Maybe I will.

I'm still stuck on Heroes and Villains. I'm a point where I may reach out to Crazywolf and see if he has any ideas. I just need to see it from a different point of view or maybe get out of my own head.

P.K.
09-17-2019, 03:01 AM
Talking to other people about the ideas you've got can always help :) I do that with Arcus and a few other friends from time to time.

Omac
09-17-2019, 04:44 AM
True. Especially about them. Arcus is definitely someone I cherish on this website, and we're friends elsewhere as well. I made myself a deal that I wouldn't add anyone into my RPAFanfiction unless they had a major role. If I ever do a similar thing to this with my Pokemon Fanfiction though, Arcus would have a major role. Maybe if Crazywolf isn't sure how to help I will reach out to Arcus. Good idea!

P.K.
09-17-2019, 04:48 AM
:) glad I could help a little.

Omac
09-23-2019, 01:48 AM
I even started talking to Arcus again, so you definitely helped!

I did though slip into a void the past few days. Well, it was more-so the pain I talked about elsewhere. I can't do anything without having my neck start to lock up again and it's making me very unmotivated! I did try starting some new RP's though, which is nice.