PDA

View Full Version : A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

P.K.
10-03-2017, 09:38 PM
OOC (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89338&p=2939030&viewfull=1#post2939030) - not that there's to much info for you there.

Gale tipped back the bottle her nerds and took a mouthful of the small pebble like sweets as she leaned on the bar. She set under the little roof and peered out, out into the the road. A little dirt road that cars passed by on regularly but other then that it was relatively quite just outside of the town. It been like that for a while and she wasn't asking for anything to change. The last disturbance someone had caused had landed them far far away from this place. Nothing major was supposed to happen in this area for a while any how, It was one of the quite little spots she liked.

She stretched slowly, tipping the stool back till she was leaning against the back wall. She reached over her head to one of the selves and pulled off another bottle full of candy and took a swig of it. Human candy was pretty damn good, And there weren't a lot of other places that could top it. Though she did have a few stored back in the back, in the TARDIS. But they were so sweet they couldn't be eaten on a regular basis, every few years or so.

Her eyes watched a car drive by, the occupants looking at her through the windows before vanishing in a small cloud of dust. She took another swig of candy before looking down to see a small face peering at her from over the counter. She let out a small sigh before tipping the stool forward again and leaned on the counter down at the small child. "And what do you want?" she asked before watching him silently point to a pint of chocolate kisses.

She reached over and plucked three out and dropped them in the waiting hands before leaning on one palm and ruffled the kids hair. "didn't your parents ever teach you not to take candy from strangers?" she murmured watching the kid unwrap and stuff a sweet into his little mouth before smiling up at her. It wasn't unusual for kids to walk up, and she never said no to giving them a little bit of candy. Not soully out of the kindness out of her heart though.. little kids tended to whine when they didn't get what they wanted.

But some of the parents didn't appreciate it, she just shrugged them off. "Alright, you've got your candy, off home with you." She told the kid before leaning back once again in the stool and watching as he waved and scurried off across the road and through a field.

Omac
10-05-2017, 02:14 AM
The middle of nowhere. That's what he should just list as his home address. He was always investigating into the weird and unexplained. It always ended up him in random places. This time he found himself in an old cornfield. He was completely alone, or so he thought under a kid ran past him with some candy in his hands. He shook his head and moved forwards to the end of the field. Before him was nothing, but a dirt road and a candy confession stand across the street. "I found you...".

He moved across the street with ease since there wasn't many cars all the way out of here. There was still the tracks of cars that have passed recently, but none of them stayed for long. It was as if they were there one moment and gone the next. He stopped directly in front of the TARDIS, though he didn't know what it really was. He pulled a candy wrapper out of his pocket and slammed it down in front of Gale. "I found this in France last fall after an apparent terrorist attack, but I know better,", he let his grip go to reveal the candy, "I've been tracking you for the past few years and I want some answers."

P.K.
10-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Gale opened one eye when she heard someone slam a a fist down on her counter, cretin it was one of the adults come to tell her off for giving candy to their kids. To her surprise it was someone she'd never seen before. She came back down the the stools all fours and peered down at the candy wrapper with interest. She stared at it for a long moment before she crossed her arms and peered up at the man with a flat look. "That could littrely come any candy store, I don't know what beef you think you've got to pick with me. Theres no way you can track that tiny wrapper to me."

She reached over and picked out a sucker from one of the jars sitting on the counter. "If you've got a problem with me come out and say it. Don't beat around with such a dramatic flourish." She unwrapped the sucker and popped it into her mouth watching as another car passed by before allowing her eyes to settle back on the man. "What are you really here for?"

Omac
10-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Percy took back the candy rapper, holding it in between two fingers. "A few months ago there was an attack in France. The news reported it as an act terrorism, but we both know that it was not something of this world,". He squeezed the candy wrapper until it became a crumbled ball. He then stuffed it back into his pockets and was quiet for a moment as a car rushed past. "It isn't the wrapper that led me to you. It was you that led me to the wrapper. I have been to Egypt, France, Mexico, and pretty much every other country I could track you to,".

He knew he had to get to his point eventually so he just came out and said it. "Aliens! There are aliens, and if my theory if correct then you are one too!". He had to restraint himself from smacking his hands back down onto the table. The first time he did so he hurt himself, especially with his ring. "You're an alien, admit it."

P.K.
10-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Gale looked straight at the man for a long moment before she grunted once, He shoulders beginning to shake quietly and it wouldn't take long to realize she was silently laughing. She lend on the counter after a moment. "Thats what your here for? And how exactly dose going to all these places link me to that wrapper let alone to aliens? are you some kind of doomsayer?" she asked. She pulled over a jar of jelly beans and placed them between the two of them before opening it up.

She gestured for him to take some before the dry smile left her face as she tossed two in her mouth and lend on the back of her hand. "Your wasting your time chasing after Aliens, even if they did exist humans as a whole arn't ready to meet them." She told him seriously.

Omac
10-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Now he was starting to get angry. His face started to turn more red then he was when he first walked over. "I know that aliens are real. I've been tracking them for 10 years ever since..." he paused. The heated rage left him as painful memories washed into it's place. He took a deep breath, taking a moment to count the jellybeans in the jar. "412," he tapped the jar twice, "No, wait. There is 414 of them,". He reached his hand into the jar and grabbed two of them just so his original count could be correct.

He chewed on them for a moment. They were a good degree of squishy and tough all while keeping that delicious flavor. He swooshed it in his mouth so he could enjoy the taste fully. Finally he swallowed and was able to speak once more. "Look, I have been searching for answers for far too long now. I know you're not human, and I know you have been all over the world. Everywhere I've gone has been a series of candy wrappers,". He stepped back and crossed his arms. "You're going to tell me what I want to know,".

P.K.
10-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Gale listened quietly raising an eye brow as his angry rant seemed to stop suddenly. Hum... It wasn't her business to pry, not did she care to. "Scuse me?" She watched him correct himself before pulling out some jellybeans himself and smirked. She crossed her arms and leaned back once more as she watched him.

"I've told you everything you need to know." She said before leaning on the counter once more. "But say that I did give you some information that confirmed that there was such things as aliens? what would you do with it? And why are you so cretin that I'm the one littering with all these candy wrappers? You realize that's a pretty jerk thing to do."

Omac
10-13-2017, 08:54 AM
He rolled his eyes. "Sure, call me what you want. I've more then seen aliens, I've spent weeks on one of their ships. I was only sixteen when they took my sister and I. After they were done with us they let me go. I wasn't compatible enough, even after all they did. But, she was..." he closed his eyes and took a moment of silence. The sound of yet another car rushing past was his main concentration. Anything to get the thoughts away. He reached back for the jellybean jar just to have something to hold onto. Then he opened his eyes wide with rage, "I'm going to find them and wipe out their entire race!".

P.K.
10-13-2017, 12:59 PM
Gale let out a soft sigh leaning on the counter. So that was the reason, There were a few aliens species she might know of that did something like that, but with his response there was no way she'd tell him that. "There's something called a Pathological lair." She said pulling a Twizzlers out from under the counter and putting it between her lips almost like a smoker would. "They can convince themselves something really happened and then convince everyone else." She spoke casually as she lend on the counter taking bites of the Twizzler and thinking over what he'd told her while staring off to the field.

"If something like that did happen... well its more likely to be a government conspiracy then it is to be aliens." She said. She lend back and stretched quietly. "I'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree, instead of investigating things you can't prove maybe you should be taking a closer look at your own kind. They aren't exempt from doing terrible things to each other in their past and now."

Omac
10-16-2017, 01:24 PM
"Oh, the Government most likely knows of the alien attacks, but no... they didn't have anything to do with it." He jumped up onto the counter, almost knocking off the jar of jellybeans. He seemed to be getting more relaxed as he opened up and got closer to figuring out the truth, but he also seemed to be hiding something. He was widdling his fingers looking out at the open field feeling like he was being watched, and also wondering if Gale was thinking the same thing.

Finally he came out and said it, "You were there. You and this kid with the light up shoes. I don't remember what his name was, but it was him that set me free. So I know you were there,". He grabbed another jellybean and stuffed it into his mouth. He enjoyed the savory taste once more. "It's not like you're a time traveler or something. So I know you were there ten years ago and I want to know what happened to my sister. I've tracked you down and I know it's you. So tell me," he turned and stared into her eyes, "Now,".

P.K.
10-16-2017, 05:02 PM
Gale sighed heavily once more as she caught the jar and moved it away as he set on the counter. Some people were just to persistent for their own good. She peered off into the field for a long moment as she finished off the Twizzler. Was someone out in the field? She couldn't help the feeling of being watched as she looked through the stocks of wheat for a sign of someone, but the only thing that moved was the tops, swaying in the breeze.

She grunted when he mentioned time travel. "One crazy conspiracy after another and you think I'm not a time traveler? I'm surprised." She grumbled glancing up at him. A Kid with light up shoes? Gale wasn't in the habit of taking on passengers or being anyone taxi so either he had the wrong person or... if he really had seen her then it was somewhere in her future... and his past. She mentally groaned the waves of space time didn't always go in a strait line, specially not for people like herself. They warped, weaved and intertwine, looping back on each other and creating scenarios that should otherwise be impossible.

"That's impossible." she said simply. She would have explained why but a shout came from down the road. "Hey! Women I thought I told you to stop handing out them damn sweets." "Oh great." Gale muttered pushing herself to stand and scooting the stool back. "Then stop letting your kids come down this road and beginning like street urchins." She called back. She sounded unconcerned as the man approached, at least that is till he pulled a small gun out of his pocket. "I don't trust you strangers!

"Damit." Gale lunged to snag onto percy and pull him down behind the bar as the man started popping off shot.

Omac
10-16-2017, 05:13 PM
Everything was spinning. All Percy could see was the pool of blood raining down from his shoulder. "I'VE BEEN SHOT. I'M GOING TO DIE!". He started to feel dizzy as he watched himself bleed out. It was like his whole life was flashing before his eyes. Except, it wasn't. It was just a wave of strange symbols and images he didn't even remember seeing before. He knew he's never seen them before. But, then he couldn't fight it anymore. He was soon off into a deep sleep having no idea what was happening...

P.K.
10-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Gale looked down at the pool of blood with a string of hissed curses. She peered over the counter before ducking back down. "Hang on." But Percy was already out. She reached out quickly turning the nob on the small back door that most people would assume would be a small back storage before grabbing hold of Percy. She could still hear the shots ringing in the air but she remained low as the man shouted.

Pulling Percy inside she shut the door before scrambling up dashing over and hopping up onto a raised platform (https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/976x549_b/p00q7lpv.jpg). "Come on boy, we've outstayed our welcome." she murmured to the console in front of her as she flipped a few levers and smashed a few buttons. From the outside the Bar would starts to materialize Leaving the crazy man outside to stop and stare in wounder as the object he'd been supposedly putting bullets into vanished with out a sign left behind.

Gale grumbled as she turned back to Percy with narrowed eyes. He was bleeding out fast. She moved quickly down a side hall bursting into a small room and ruffling through old odds and ends. "Ugh, I know they are here somewhere. Damn I need to clean this room up." She grumbled tossing things to the side until she finely took hold of a small container. "Here you are." she said snagging a cloth before turning back. "Its been a while." She said as she kneeled down next to Percy. "Damn what a mess." she sighed before uncapping the container and placing it near his wound. "You know what your doing, though you've never worked on human anatomy before, I've faith in you." she told the tiny nano bots as they swarmed out and to the wound.

Gale carefully put the cloth to his shoulder and blocked off the blood flow as the nanobots did their work. When Percy was stabilized she carefully removed the cloth and watched the bullet slowly began to push out of the skin before taking it and watching the skin repair itself. Once she was certain he would be alright she put his good arm around her shoulder and lifted him up to lay him down away from the door.

Finding him a pillow and a blanket she made him comfortable before cleaning up the blood in the entry way and behind the counter. When all was said and done she sighed heavily. before taking a seat at the counter brushing off the shattered jar of jellybeans from the counter and pulling out a bottle of nerds and taking a swig as she looked out into the star filled void around them.

Omac
10-16-2017, 05:42 PM
First there was a mass sting of pain and then there was a peaceful bliss. He barely opened his eyes as he smacked his lips together. His mouth was dry. He reached next to him for the bottle of water he always kept by his nightstand. Even when he was sleeping in tents or his car he always had a drink close by. But, now there wasn't any water. He sat up and cracked his next. "Where's my water?" He yawned and opened his eyes... "WHAT THE HELL?!". Around him was what looked like some sort of spaceship. "That chick abducted me!"

He stood up, but he was still feeling a little dizzy so he tumbled left and right. This proved all of his theories. This was enough for him to convince the Government to strike back at the aliens. Or enough push to make Gale find his sister for him. He then saw the door remained open. "I can escape..." he snuck his way up to it before stopping right at the turn. What he saw was the most insane thing he had ever seen. It was the black void of outerspace! Standing right outside the doorway was Gale. "I'm dead, aren't I?". He just stared at the obsess without stepping out of the Tarids.

P.K.
10-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Gale looked up. "Your awake, a little faster then I thought." she murmured looking him up and down for a moment before pushing up from the stool before stepping closer to taking a closer look at his shoulder, The tare in his clothing and the soft pink skin was the only thing that remained of the wound. "Good, doesn't look like there are any side effects, I imagine your feeling a little dizzy though." She said. She set back down leaning back on the counter.

"No, lucky enough for you your not dead because I was able to drag you inside and treat you with some medical nanobots." She told him. "No thanks to that crazy red neck, looks like you got the confirmation you wanted. She sighed. "What a pain." She took another swig of nerds. "There are aliens out here." She confirmed glancing out at the stars. "Your universe, and worlds outside of yours. There are an endless about of life in places you couldn't fathom." she said looking back to him. "But I don't know anything about your sister or you or this kid with light up shoes." she said rubbing the back of her head.

Omac
10-19-2017, 09:34 AM
For a long moment he didn't speak. He was so quiet it was like he wasn't even breathing. His eyes wide as he stared at the vast universe around him. And, finally he looked to Gale. "I believe you, and now we have the tools to find her." He turned around and made his way back into the Tardis. He walked around as he poked and kicked all the walls and wires he saw. "So suspicious. This is much more powerful tech here then the spaceship I was on yet it somehow seems older... Oh!". He then saw the control panel in the middle of the large room.

He circled it for a few minites. He then lifted his hand up, the one with the ring, and moved it along with him. A light emerged from the ring as he scanned the area. "Fascinating. The ring isn't finding any earthly materials here. This place is definitely alien,". He reached for a lever, "I wonder what else it could do...".

P.K.
10-19-2017, 10:36 AM
Gale got up and followed him. "I haven't agreed to take you anywhere bud." She said growling as he poked and prodded at the TARDIS. She grumbled rubbing her forehead between her thumb and for finger. She moved after him to the control panel... that ring of his. "what did you expect?" She growled. Her hand shot out grabbing hold of his wrist though in a tight grip as he went to reach for lever.

"Don't. touch." She said lowly. "If you don't know how to fly him you'll likely get us killed. Try it again and I'll have you on your back side in the middle of 1981 America." She pulled his hand away. "This isn't like your silly human cars, or plains or trains. One wrong move and you could have us flying into a black hole way back in the time before your planet even existed." She said.

Omac
10-23-2017, 03:15 AM
Percy raised his eyebrow, "Is that a threat?". He laughed it off and stepped back away from the controls. He put his hands behind his back and yawned. "You act like I've never flown a spaceship before. Well... not so much flew as crashed, but it still worked out in the end.". It wasn't completely clear if he was telling the truth or not. There was definitely hints of him being serious, but with his sarcastic tone and inspector attitude it was difficult to tell. Once again he circled around the room. "It's kind of small, isn't it?".

He then turned around with his finger on his chin. He then started to point, "Aha! So you just admitted that this thing can go back time. I'm assuming that means going back to save my sister, but I'm not aware of the potential risks. I have to know all the possible outcomes before I make a decision!". He spun around Gale like he had some sort of ribbon and was honoring her. "Take me back in time! Show me exactly how this thing works and then we can embark on a mystical quest to save my sister!".

P.K.
10-23-2017, 03:24 AM
"You bet it is." She told him seriously. She watched him move around with an annoyed expression growing darker and darker as he continued to speak. "You don't have to know anything." She told him when he was finely through speaking, she hadn't moved an inch her eyes watching him through narrowed eyes. "I'm not taking you anywhere to do anything for any reason." She said before she turned to the control panel. "I don't give demanding brats joy rides, and I don't get involved in other peoples past problems." She grumbled moving a few switches and pulling a lever. "I'm dropping you off right back where you came from, just a little ways from the accident. and then I'm going."

Omac
10-23-2017, 03:31 AM
He stopped joking in a cold, lifeless reaction. He just stared at her for a moment as she moved switches and pulled the lever. "Wait..." he shook his head, "Wait, wait, wait! I can be very useful. I have experience with aliens, and I was able to find you,".

He slipped off his trusty ring and set it on the ground before stepping away from it. "I've had that thing since I've escaped. Think of it as a barging chip. You show me what I want to see and you can hold on to this priceless treasure. It's gathered a lot of information over the years about both human and alien races. It could help,".

He looked back down at the ring. "It's the last thing I have that my sister and I shared. It's more then some of the other space junk I've gathered over the years,". He looked back up, "24 hours. Give me 24 hours and I can prove myself to you,".

P.K.
10-23-2017, 03:57 AM
"You seem to have misunderstood." Gale said gruffly looking back at him. "I don't need a companion, Nor do I want one for any reason. You've nothing to prove to me that will change my mind." She said looking him over. Her voice softened a little. "I can't help you... I'm sorry." A silence would stretch for a moment before there was a click on the panel.

Gales head turned to look at the controls. There was a groaning from the ship as Gale's eyes widened. "Bloody hell what are you doin?" She moved over to another part of the panel trying to force the TARDIS to stay put but ti was to late. The ship shifted, tilting. "Hang on to something!" She snapped at Percy bracing herself against the control panel as she continued working with the switches. Why now? of all times why now?! She stumbled around the counsel as she ship came to a shuddering halt. "Where the hell have you taken us now?" She asked the ship angrily. She tapped on a screen watching the information scroll down as she frowned.

"You think your funny don't ya?" She asked the TARDIS and the ship groaned as if in response. "well your not! Take us back right now!" She said frantically flipping switches and pulling the lever but the Ship remained silent. "Where the hell do you get off making the discussions?" She growled and gestured to Percy. "I am not taking him out there." She told the TARDIS. "I said no!" She seemed to be having a one sided argument with the ship itself.

Omac
10-28-2017, 12:55 AM
Percy just watched as the ship and Gale seemed to be having an argument. She told to hold on as the ship rocked back and forth. He quickly fell flat on his face with his eyes on his ring a few inches away. As they were jerked through time and space it slipped out of grasp. He shook it off acting nothing had happened as he stood back up and ran after his ring. It sat safely next to the doors. He moved closer to pick up his ring and then saw what looked to be a large building. "Wait, we're inside?" He slipped his ring back on and then opened the doors wide. "WHOA!"

They were now inside some sort of mall. Or at least that's what it looked like. There was all kinds of humanoids with different features that Percy had never seen. He pointed at one as they past by, "Is she a cat woman?". The woman hissed at him. "Okay, okay," he looked back to Gale, "We HAVE to explore this place!". With that he ran out of the TARDIS and into the alien world around him. So much to see. At this point, he didn't even care if Gale left him behind. He was far too excited, and even more... somebody had to know what happened to his sister.

P.K.
10-30-2017, 12:23 AM
Gale looked up. "What?! n- Get back here!" She growled as he left. She moved for the door peering out but he was already out in the crowed. 'He's going to get himself killed." she said glancing around. She pulled herself back in, picked up a coat and put it on as she stepped out, closing the door behind her and looking around. "Damn now where did he go?" she grumbled. She thought she caught a glimpse of him and headed off in that direction.

This shopping mall was HUGE almost the size of the moon. She took a glance up at one of the ceiling windows. Sure enough stars glittered over head. It was a damn space mall. That meant these shops where form hundreds of different species. All with different costumes and languages. he didn't even have a translator. Damn idiot running out into situations he didn't understand. She pushed through the crowds to try and catch up with him. "Get back here dammit!" She got a few passing glances but she ignored them.

Omac
11-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Percy didn't slow down for a second. He knew he was off of earth. It was pretty obvious as other species walked past him, each snarling as they pushed past him. One of them seemed to have a horn while another appeared like some sort of melting snowman, but way more hideous. He looked over to one of the shops, but everything inside was in some weird language. He peaked his head in, "It seems empty. I'll just take a quick look around...". He walked the isles of the little shop looking for something that could have some use later.

Something came from behind screeching and making noises Percy has never heard of. In it's hands was some sort of blade-saw mixture with it's eyes on Percy. He slipped to the floor and then crawled out out of the way. He was moving quickly, but not quickly enough. The alien snatched him up and pushed him up against the canned goods. Or at least Percy hoped those were canned goods and not jars of brains or something. The blade-saw came close to him and rubbed up against him. He closed his eyes, "It can't go out like this... I haven't even walked on the moon yet,". Then it was over. He was dropped and upon looking up the alien had taken a small piece of hair. Before walking off it handed him the object he had poked at and left back to wherever it was hiding in the shop. He emerged feeling dazed, holding an overpriced, otherworldly toaster and asking himself what just happened. "I think I just sold my body for money..."

P.K.
11-11-2017, 02:19 AM
Gale sighed. "Thats what happens when you go running off into places you don't understand." Gale growled as she finely spotted Percy. "You don't understand anything thats going on and you just run off into a random direction, for all you know you could have walked into a slave shop and been dragged off into another galaxy and sold yourself for real." She told him with a heavy frown. "Now come on, we are going back." She told him taking his arm. "Lets go." She didn't want to take a change of him running off again.

She started back through the crowds back towards the TARDIS. "I told you, your time isn't ready for this, and wont be for another couple hundred years. And I have no intentions of speeding that along." she grumbled.

Omac
11-28-2017, 04:24 AM
He struggled to break free, but Gale had a tight grip. "Man, you're strong!". He stopped fighting as she pulled him through the crowd of aliens. He felt a little embarrassed like some sort of little kid who ran off from his parents. He did kind of act maybe just a little childish. "Wait, let me just have a second chance. I won't run off again. I just..." he paused and thought about it for a moment. Percy looked to his ring that seemed to glow brighter as they grew closer to the T.A.R.D.I.S. He wasn't sure why that was happening, but it seemed the ring had attached itself to the mysterious time traveling machine, or maybe vise versa.

When they almost made it back to the candy shack he knew he was running out of time. He took a deep breath, "I'll make you a deal. If we can save my sister then I won't go back. You can drop me off somewhere in the middle of the Galaxy. Erase my memory, or even take my life if you need to." He looked to his freehand at the alien Toaster he had sold some of his hair for. "What is this thing anyway? It's not from Earth, but I bet I could take it apart..." The little screws in his head were starting to turn.

He looked back up, "Despite what you believe I'm smarter then I look." His smiled for a moment before taking his attention back between his ring in the hand Gale was holding and the toaster. "Can I have my hand back? This piece of junk is acually really heavy."

P.K.
12-09-2017, 11:24 PM
"Oh really?" Gale said sarcastically. "Says the man who went running off and got lost in a mall full of aliens he doesn't understand." Gale sighed heavily as she pulled him in-front of her pushing him towards the candy shake. "You weren't listening to a word I said were you?" she grumbled before she suddenly grabbed the back of his shirt stopping him from going any further. She stopped in her track looking at the candy shack.

There standing around the TARDIS were 4 figures, dressed in black. They looked like security guards. "Great..." She grumbles. they couldn't get in though, and they knew it. Where they also looking for her to make her help them solve their problems? or were they actually security guards. Great now she needed a way to get around them. "Come on." she said tugging Percy back moving off to a small restaurant to the side that she could watch her TARDIS from but not seem suspicious.

When she reached it she set down at a seat. "I can't help you." she said finely. "You see those guys over there? most likely they are looking for me to solve their problems to. but that's not how this works." Gale said waving down a waitress. She spoke quietly in another language to the women gesturing to Percy once and the women nodded before moving off. "Not many things are a fixed point in time, but even messing with events that have already happened can have massive negative effects, not only on one person but millions, whole galaxy worth's." she sighed. "Dabbling in time is a dangerous business and I stay out of dangerous businesses."

Kris
11-01-2018, 12:57 AM
restored per request

Omac
11-09-2018, 06:25 PM
As Percy was forced to sit down he could taste the poorly made food from there. He sat the junk toaster on the table and rubbed his forehead. "Ugh, it feels like a year has passed in the past hour." He shook his head. "Look, you've already meddled in my life. I don't know if it's because of time travel or if you don't remember for some reason but you saved me from that spaceship when I was sixteen. For all we know, you're the reason I was on that spaceship in the first place." He thought about it for a second, sniffing the air and trying to stop himself from gagging. "Think of it this way. I wouldn't even be here if you didn't help me and so if you don't help me, won't that create a paradox?" He felt proud in that realization, smirking at it. "I'm starter then you know."

He shook his head. "Do you know how many times I've been told I was crazy? I was institutionalized on multiple occasions. I spent mine and my sisters college fund on trying to find you. Not to mention everything my parents left behind... When I saw this place," he looked around, his eyes full of wonder. "I had to look around. Even if for a few seconds." He looked back down at her. "I'm not like other humans. I've already know aliens have existed for the past ten years of my life. I just needed an extra layer of proof." He sniffed at the air again. "This place smells horrible." He looked down at his ring which was still glowing intensely. "And, this thing is glitching or something."

"Excuse me." said a creature with four arms, each holding a trey of food. "If yous is gonna sits in our tables then yous need to order something." It spun around as it's backside had a completely differently face and two other sets of arms. This time it was holding a paper and pen. "What will it be cupcake?"

Percy looked to Gale. "I'm surprised these aliens are speaking English. Granted, it's broken English, but it's English. Why do aliens always speak English?" He looked down at the ring, as he was handed a menu that at first glace had a series of weird symbols before turning to words Percy recognized. "Oh cool, they have cheese burgers. Wait." He looked back at the waitress/chef creature. "Are your burgers made out of humans by chance?" They shook their head. "Cool, I'll have one of those." He looked back to Gale. "You're paying right?"

P.K.
11-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Gale sighed leaning back in her chair as Percy went on and on about how she had to help him. "Time Travel most like." she grumbled. "but If I helped you at some point I'm starting to regret it now." She rubbed her face. "that's not my problem." she said. "Your the one who decided to waist 10 years of your life and all your resources hunting me down on a whim that I might, might help you." She said. "But I just told you, I don't help people. Helping people is trouble and just begging for failure. no thank you."

She looked up as the waiter told them they needed to by something. "They aren't." she said. "The TARDIS just has a universal translator, its starting to take effect." She had asked the waitress to give them a moment, it was just long enough now that he could order his own food. "Whatever will get you to stuff your mouth faster... and be quite for I can think." she said the last part more quietly reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small bottle of Nerds that she popped the lid off of and took a swig before chewing. "Give me the Space cheese cony." She told the waiter.

Omac
11-21-2018, 01:29 AM
As the waiter moved away from them Percy scratched at his head. His focus turned to the circular napkins placed in between them. He stuck out his tongue, biting it for a moment as he counted the napkins, barely touching the ends of them. "There is 13 napkins..." his tongue returned his mouth in replace of deep breathing. He reached for the 13th napkin, ripping it in half and placing both ends back into the bin. He let out a sigh of relief as he turned his attention back to Gale. "I hear what you're saying. I like to have things a specific way too..." he looked at the rest of the napkins before pulling them out and ripping each of them in half as he talked, "But that doesn't mean we can't effect the order ourselves. If we didn't there wouldn't be an order to begin with."

The waitress returned with Percy's hamburger and Gale's space cheese cony. She stepped back at the pile of ripped napkins and turned shaking her head. "The nerve of some people..."

Percy poked at the burger, the sticky blue substance sticking to his finger as he pulled away. He took one of the napkin halves and rubbed the mess off. He then reached for the burger and took a bite. Then another. His neck shivered with each swallow, his face filled with displeasure with each bite. His hand gripped around the pile of napkins. Finally when he finished he used the remaining napkins to wipe off his hands and then his tongue. "That was disgusting... It was probably the worst thing I've ever tasted." He held his hand to his mouth, trying not to vomit. He spoke through his hand as he turned partly green. "The order was broken when my sister and I was taken. If she was simply killed I would have mourned her but.." he let out a faint burp, releasing his hand and looking at it with disgust. "But, you told me you would save her."

P.K.
11-21-2018, 01:48 AM
Gale sighed rubbing her forehead. "Its not about... having things a specific way." she said. this guy just didn't get it. she closed her eyes. at this point it almost seemed like it be easier just to locate his sister, pick her up and drop them both off at a random point in time on earth and be done with it. she lend on the table resting her chin on her fingers while she thought. she could always just drop him off but then would he spend another 10 years just searching for her? "You humans are impossible when you set your mind to something." she growled opening her eyes to glare are Percy.

She watched him eat his food before picking up her's and beginning to eat. She almost smirked at him as he choked down his food before telling her it was probably the worst thing he'd ever eaten. "You ordered it." she told him simply. once she had finished her own food she leaned back in the chair.

"If we are going to go anywhere we need to get past those security guards so we can get back into the TARDIS." she said before leaning forward with a heavy frown. "We find your sister and then I'm dropping you both off somewhere at some time and that's it." she said before standing up and leaning closer. "And no more running of." she said.

Omac
11-21-2018, 02:04 AM
"Deal," he thought about it for a moment, "I will have to show off my skills first though, to prove that I am more then a worthless bag of luggage." He stood up, pointing as the waitress brought back the check. "I will do so by removing those pesky men for you." He then did exactly what she asked him not to do and ran off towards the TARDIS while she was left with the bill.

He slipped back into the mall hallway, with only his oddly shaped toaster in his hands. He could still be seen from the restaurant as he looked back and forth from his toaster to the strange men. He thought about it, trying to not act impulsive, before shrugging and doing something impulsive. "If I don't like losing control..." he dropped his toaster to the ground, it making a horrible screech as it hit. "Then you lots will like it even less." He kicked the toaster as it slid down the hall towards the TARDIS and the security men. He ran over to the TARDIS, reaching down to his toaster as one of the guards picked it up. He reached for it, as they each moved closer to him. "Oh come on.. You broke it. I demand a refund or else."

He looked back to the restaurant waiting for Gale to come around the corner, a faint smirk on his face. He had a plan. His smile faded as they grabbed him by the shoulders and raised him into the air while another pulled out a gun-like weapon. Or maybe not.

P.K.
11-21-2018, 02:28 AM
Gale face palmed as he turned around and did exactly what she told him not to. "Are you an idiot?" she hissed. she reached into her pocket pulled out the money and dropped it on the table before she moved off after him. She paused as he picked his toaster before rubbing her temples as he walked over to the security guards. He was going to get them killed, wore worse.

Reaching into her pocket Gale pulled out her sonic screw driver and marched out after him. "Put him down." she said pointing the tool at them. she was hopping they wouldn't know what it actually did but... they would know her. The guards paused looking at her. "Put. him.down." she repeated more forcefully. people were starting to notice and crowd around. But she kept her eyes level with the guard holding Percy. who eyed her and her 'weapon' for a moment before lowering Percy.

Gale strode forward turning her tool on the one holding the gun. "You know who I am... or at least you think you have a vague idea." she said. "So tell me what you want with me?" she said motioning to Percy to get to the TARDIS.

Omac
11-21-2018, 05:30 AM
Percy tried to hide his smile as the men were forced to lower their weapons and laid him safely on the ground. He slid over to Gale, not even moving his feet from the ground. He didn't bother to pick up his alien toaster as he moved over to the TARDIS. He looked over to Gale and nodded. He was hiding something. The men didn't dare look away from Gale so they didn't even notice what Percy had swiped. He held one hand over his other so that his glowing ring remaining hidden. He backed up to the door of the TARDIS. "Well, it was nice getting to know you boys, but I really have to be off..."

P.K.
11-21-2018, 11:55 PM
Gale was only half listening as the guards tried to explain their purpose. "Shocking." she murmured halfheartedly. "I'll think about it." she said starting to make her way over to the TARDIS, not one taking her eyes off the guards. "We can't let you leave!" "hey." she said pointing her screw driver. "I'm a time traveler remember? I can come back to this exact point in time whenever I want." she said grabbing Percy's wrist once she neared him and pulled him behind the bar and pushing him through the door and into the TARDIS.

"you are nothing but trouble!" she growled. "didn't I just tell you NOT to run off?" She said slipping her tool away. "You caused a scene! and drew attention! exactly what I try not to do!" She glared at Percy before she made her way to the center of the room and began to flick switches. "come on... I don't know what you want me to do here but we've got to leave!" she was speaking to the ship now. and after a moment the ship jolted. She stalked back over to Percy. "do you have something of your sisters?" she asked.

Omac
11-26-2018, 04:26 AM
Percy stepped back from Gale once they were on the TARDIS, putting his hands up in the air angrily. "Hey, wait a minute. I told you to trust me. Those men looked familiar, so I thought I would scan them." He shook his head, as the TARDIS started to rumble back and forth. He sat down against the wall looking at his ring. "You know, you're the most stubborn person I've ever met." He looked at his ring as it stopped glowing as an holographic image of blueprints of a space ship shot out like a beam. He sat up, his eyes focusing on the middle of the ship. "Seems like those guys had some blue prints but it doesn't look like the infrastructure of the ship I was on." With that he fell backwards, banging his head against the TARDIS in frustration.

He then sat back up, looking at the map with wide open eyes. "Oh I get it. It's not a spaceship at all." He stood up, the map vanishing back into his ring. He circles around the controls and then pats Gale on the back. "I know where I've seen those men before. I don't have anything of my sisters, but I know we can find her if we find those men. They won't just tell us what happened to my sister... so we'll have to catch them in the act." He slammed his hands down on the controls, being careful not to hit any buttons. "To Sunnyside Mental Institute, West Virgina, Earth in the year 2009!"

P.K.
12-28-2018, 04:20 PM
"Well I don't trust you!" Gale responded angrily. "You've given me no reason to trust you!" She glanced over her shoulder. "look who's talking!" She was bickering with a lunatic, that made her just as crazy. Gale sighed heavily in aggravation.

"Hey." Gale growled as she flipped a switch looking back at Gale. "Stop beginning on the TARDIS!" She walked around the panel once again and flipped a few more levers, nobs and switches speaking more softly, like she was speaking the the TARDIS itself, gently rubbing the side of the panel. she glanced over her back as she felt Percy pat her on the back, quirking an eyebrow at him. Gale Hissed again as he slammed his hand on the council.

"Stop.Doing. that." she said taking his hand and pulling it up into the air. "You hit him one more time and I boot you out." she warned him. before she flipped some switches and the TARDIS began to move into space. It only take a moment for the TARDIS to materialize in the location desired. She parked it. rubbed on the spot that Percy had smacked before turning to Percy and pointed a stern finger at him. "You stick close to me, no more running off, you hear me?"

Omac
01-18-2019, 09:00 AM
Percy pulled his arm away from her, nodding as she spoke. "Fine. You're right. I'm usually a lot less impulsive then this..." He paused, thinking about everything he had done up to this point. "Then again I did spend half of my life tracking down a time traveling alien." He stood back, making sure his ring was safely placed back on his finger and motioning towards the door. He spoke but didn't turn around, "It has hard to think about the consequences of my actions where every statistically ending for me is the same. I have lived a short tragic life ranging somewhere in between freak and insane. We both know I am not the kind of guy to get a happy ending. I'm just trying to save my sister. I already know I can't save myself."

He made his way over to the door, finding his way back outside so that the TARDIS looked like a candy shack again. In front of him was a dumpster that wreaked like wet diapers and rotten meat. He knew the smell all too well. It was the gross combination of what they fed the patients at the hospital and how they were treated after. He looked to the back door of the building, it had a security lock on it that he knew he could crack. After all, he's done it once before. He about moved in to tamper with the code lock, but hesitated as he decided to instead stand by until Gale was by his side. He knew the only way she could ever trust him is if he trusted her first.

P.K.
01-22-2019, 02:31 AM
Gale put on a coat and stuffed a few items into her pockets, one such item was a bottle of nerds. After she was prepped she stepped out after Percy and raised an eyebrow, half surprised that he has even bothered to wait for her. The grumbled against the smell but otherwise made no comment. "Okay. What men are we looking for?" she asked. "And don't go causing a scene, we are in the past now. we can't go gallivanting around changing things willy nilly." she said frowning at him pointedly. "we do this carefully."

Omac
07-02-2019, 05:25 AM
Percy stared at Gale for a solid seven minites, blinking more often then normal. In those moments he simply thought about what to do. He didn't really know what to do. By time his brain finally caught up with his impulsive body actions that he was trying to contain it felt like seven months have passed instead of seven minites. Finally, he took a deep sigh. "I'm not really sure. I remember them being here. If they were the same men we saw at the mall in space they might not even be human." His eyes grew wide, both with curiosity and fear. "When I was staying here there was this kid who said he saw these two monsters taking some of the kids here. How much you want to bet they weren't crazy?" Percy reached deep into his pockets and pulled a single bill. "I have a twenty."

P.K.
07-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Gale rubbed the bridge of her nose. What was she doing? why was she doing it? She took the twenty he pulled out and pulled out a wallet stuffing it in before pulling free another card. "Okay so let me get this straight." she said finely dusting off the blank card and setting it into the front of the flip wallet. "We came here to find those men who took your sister, while they are taking your sister?" she said looking at the building. She frowned at it. Sunnyside Mental Institute, It didn't surprise her that he had been here at one point in his youth, or any institute for that matter. But sometimes it was the slightly unhinged that saw things other people couldn't see. that could make them especially dangerous to people like her, who didn't want to be seen. which he'd done exactly that Damn him.

"Listen carefully." she said pulling out a Twizzlers and tucking it in her mouth much like a floppy cigar. "Follow my lead. don't go running off on your own. If you rouse suspicion they'll have the authorities here in a flash, and their a pain to deal with. "we'll look for your sister, and these men."

Omac
07-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Percy nodded in agreement. "Trust me when I say I don't want to be left alone in this place. I don't remember a lot from my stay here but from what I do know it wasn't kittens and parties, if you know what I mean." He looked down at his ring. "Okay, no my sister wasn't a patient here, but it's possible she was visiting and this is when they took her. Problem is, past me is in there too. Neither of them can see me, and also just as important, see you. Past me is about to meet you soon but not today and despite what you think of me I don't actually want to change the future." He slipped his ring off and pushed it into his pocket. "I just want her to be safe in the present."

P.K.
07-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Gale flipped out a pair of glasses from her coat and handed them to Percy. "Put these on." she said simply before pulling out a second pair herself. She was curious to know, his pest self would meet her soon? but where and how? and he didn't actually know if his sister was here? She put the glasses on. "They'll change your appearance to any outside lookers. Keep them on." she said simply. "And your sister better be in here, I don't like wasting time." Wasted time, the thought was sour but she shoved her hands into her coat pockets. "Lets get this over with." she said before heading for the front door her physic paper ready for any questions. It should give her something allowing them access to all wards.

Omac
07-03-2019, 11:28 PM
He put on the glasses as asked, though he didn't feel any different. "I hope this thing makes me blonde. I've always wanted to look blonde. Oh and really buff." His arms weren't exactly on the thick side. It was no wonder he relied so much on his brain. He followed carefully behind Gale as they walked down the hallway. It felt so familiar, and yet it felt so alien. No pun intended. Being back in the same halls as when he was younger was a bit of a messy ride in the emotional isle of his life. Cleanup on isle six. His thoughts were scrambled. His hand flickering from the anxiety. He was no longer the arrogant guy who ran off in the mall, he suddenly felt like the scared kid playing follow the leader that he used to be, and hoped to never become again.

Before they could continue someone stepped out in front of them. It was an overly perky redhead with a torn white coat, and a scratched out name tag that appeared to be upside down. "Hello there! Welcome to the Sunnyside Mental Institute where we take your sad little eggs and make them sunny side up again!" She looked up to Gale, as she was quite short in comparison. She was short in general, maybe 4 foot. "Oh, I didn't even ask what you are here for. I am always getting ahead of myself around here." She let out a little giggle that made Percy want to throw up and then pulled herself back behind the desk, crossing her fingers with an almost robotic perfect smile. "What can I help you with today?"

P.K.
07-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Gale raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the short women. Was this a staff member or a patient lose? Gale cleared her throat glancing back at Percy before she pulled free her wallet and let the women see her Physic paper. "Surprise inspection." She said, hopefully the card would work on this women telling her they were health inspectors. She tucked it away quickly though just encase. "I'm going to need access to every area in this facility." she said quickly and pulled out a pen and a pad to write on. She glanced up looking at the women impatiently. "Lets get this over with Mad'am, then we can both go back to whatever we were doing before this." Leaving the women with no time to Argue Gale started to stride past the desk while she loudly clicked her pen.

Omac
07-05-2019, 02:27 PM
After the woman nodded and they moved forward Percy patted Gale on the shoulder. "Wow, you never told me you had that kind of magic paper. I mean, I didn't realize it could work on anybody." He peaked down the wall, moving slightly ahead of Gale to see if anyone else was coming before pulling back. "Good news and bad news." He hid behind Gale almost completely as a teenage boy is dragged by two buffy guards into a room with a backwards mirror. It was impossible to see in, only out, and what went on in their wouldn't be pretty. "The good news is my sister will definitely be coming in today. The bad news is... I don't know if I can face all that is about to happen."

For a moment he face washed with blankness as the light in his ring flicker almost to dead stop. He pulled on Gale's arm, trying to move her. "I change my mind, we have to leave. Now!" As he looked back, trying to pull on Gale, the door opened once again and the two men they followed inside entered.

P.K.
07-08-2019, 10:39 PM
"It can't." she muttered back at him. "there are very specific exceptions." Gale watched him quietly as he moved to the front then moved back behind her. She watched the two guards walk past them, eyeing the kid between them. As a real doctor she disproved of the treatment that really went on in these places, it was all barbaric and misinformed. But it wasn't her place to 'inform' the ignorant masses. besides some of it was intentional and it still wasn't her place to make them disappear.

She was torn from her thoughts as Percy pulled on her arm making her step back trying to keep her balance before she turned on him. "Its to late now." she hissed at him pushing the glasses up the bridge of her nose as she narrowed her eyes on the two men. "Deep breaths Percy Banes." She told him under her breath. She straightened back up pulling out her note pad and started making notes. and oh there were notes to take on this place.

Omac
07-15-2019, 04:54 AM
Percy nodded and listened. "You misunderstand me quite a bit. It wasn't just the things they do behind that door, it wa" he stopped when he saw someone turn down the hall. She had long brown hair, though it was currently tied up into a ponytail. She wore a white polo shirt and a pair of blue jeans, with a key card attached to it. She moved forwards at a paralleled speed, fueled by anger and impatience. She brushed past Gale and Percy, making her way straight to the woman at the desk. Percy didn't take his eyes off of her. He said her name just as she showed off her key card to the woman at the desk. "Banes, Daisy Banes."

His ring started to glow bright as the door opened back up. He felt dizzy, and anxious at the sight of it. Out came the two strange looking men from the mall and who they followed inside. One of them still held the door, as if waiting for someone else to enter. Percy took a step back, looking to Gale. "This isn't right. I think we goofed." His ring started to glow even more, which he hid in his pockets. To his surprise it was starting to glow through the leather. "Uh, oh."

Daisy turned to the men. "How is patient zero? My little brother hasn't been too much trouble has he?" They shook their heads. "Good. Soon we'll have all that we need to track that little witch down and burn her for what she did."

Percy shook his head, and stepped out of line. He nodded to his sister and the men, hoping they wouldn't notice his disguise. "Health inspectors." He said, dodging between the men to the door. He nodded towards Gale, whispering that he sorry and then bolted behind the door. The man watched Gale as he did. Behind the door he expected to find his younger self strained to a bed, screaming, as some doctor injected a needle into his arm. What he found was much worse. He stopped in his tracks. "Hell..." and then proceeded to vomit directly below him.

While his younger self was restrained it was more then a few cuffs as it was more like chains. The doctor wasn't injecting some calming pill or anesthetic into his bloodstream. Instead they were giving him actual blood. He was also fully awake, unable to move in a face of complete terror, trapped mid scream. His hair has been cut much shorter, so much shorter in fact, that it barely was noticeable with the open brain surgery. The weirdly glowing brain, shining almost as bright as his ring, both beating as if part of a unbreakable rhythm. The doctor simply blinked at him, with it's lifeless eyes, and tentacles for a mouth. The glow continued over the aliens face, through the room, and into what felt like to Percy his soul.

It all happened so fast and then suddenly he was back standing next to Gale, his sister back at the desk. His ring stopped blinking. His sister showed her badge and then was allowed access to the door where the men switched places with her. This time they didn't surround him and Gale. This time they went down the hall in the opposite direction. This time he didn't see a glow coming from the door as it closed and locked. He looked to Gale, "Was that all in my head? Did you see it? After she went to the desk? Tell me you just saw all of that!"

P.K.
07-21-2019, 08:27 PM
Gale didn't feel right, something did feel wrong. Things felt like they were going in slow motion, like the air was thick and heavy. She had a pretty good idea what this feeling was.. and what it meant but her body reacted before she thought it through. Reaching out for Percy. It felt like forever before her hand reached him, and then it just passed right through him as he moved out of her reach. Damn! Moving after him was like wading through mud, It was like a dream. And it was something like that, or a vision, deja vu, or whatever the hell you wanted to call it. It wasn't meant for her.

She was standing next to Percy, pad and pen in hand as she eyed the hall way once more, watching the movement of the men as she put down a few notes. "Of coarse I saw it." she told him. But what did it mean? was it real? was it an alternate reality? What did it mean? She glanced at the door as she took the pen and tapped it against her cheek. Should she go in? should they leave? was Percy in enough of a mental state to handle it if they did to see what was found? was any of this even relevant?

Omac
07-25-2019, 04:06 PM
Percy took a deep breathe. "So I'm not crazy." He looked down the hall as the men disappeared from view, somewhere around the corner. "I need to show you something."

Percy took off down the hall, being as slick as possible, hoping that Gale would turn after him. He took a left turn to head in the opposite direction of the men. Eventually he made it to a normal appearing door, though it had a little notch at the bottom of it that prevented it from ever being completely shut. He slipped through the crack to the bedroom hidden inside. His own bedroom. It wasn't much more then a bed. It was tidy, with the bed made, and not a single thing out of place. Maybe a loose sock hidden underneath the bed or the single flat pillow stained in tears. There was another bed in the opposite corner of his own. Next to his bed though, was a series of scratches. At first it looked like random scribbles but then it seemed to the faded words of someone lost.

He didn't wait to see if Gale had come up behind him. He leap onto the bed, scratching his ring against the wall. The camera in the corner blinking a small red light at the motion of him, always watching even if nobody was on the other side. As he scratched at the wall he tried to make a phrase. As he did, it faded into the wall like a scar of the past. He bounced a little on the bed. "I always thought I was crazy! Gale, do you see this? Do you know what this means?" He tried to reach to her behind him, only to find a more muscular firm body. He turned slightly to find one of the men. "Well, Gale's going to kill me..." he said, as the man looked down at him. Percy wondered where Gale had gone and if she in the room beyond his point of view or if someone else had stopped her in the halls.

P.K.
08-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Gale stared down the man in front of her. Was it a man? or just a cleverly disguised alien? Whatever the case he was in her way. Percy had, again, gone running off to who knows where after he promised he'd stop doing that. What a pickle. What a hassle! and she didn't even want to be here in the first place. She was gonna kill him.

The man, or alien, hadn't made a move yet. But had a feeling they wouldn't just be standing here forever. Percy was in danger. She pushed her hands into her coat pockets before slowly pulling out the bottle of nerd's she'd slipped in there earlier. pushing the crock free and tipping the bottle into her mouth her eyes never leaving the dull stare of the man before her. The sweet flavor of nerds and the crunch of the candy as she chewed was refreshing through this dull place. But she was about to make things lively.

Her other hand came out of her pocket and she pushed the button on the side of the little pen like object. A red light turned on at the tip accompanied by an almost irritating buzz. "Hope you don't mind getting wet." she said simply before the man lunged at her just before the sprinklers went on and the Sirens went off. She ducked to the side as the man let something out like a muffled scream. She didn't look back as she dodged around him and dashed into the room Percy had ducked into. "Your an idiot." She told him. "Lets get!"

Omac
08-07-2019, 10:23 PM
His arms hurt as soon as she started pulling him away, dropping what he used to scratch the wall. He shook his head. "Actually, I'm a genius, you just haven't realized it yet." Percy took a deep breathe as soon as they were out the eye sight of the guards. His clothes were now completely soaked from the sprinkles and he would have slipped if it wasn't for Gale. "More are coming, but you can let me go. I won't run off again. Plus, you have one hell of a grip." He turned to her as the sound of guards came in the distant halls. "Trust me. I know it's hard to. I know I ran off. I know you have no idea what I'm talking about but..." He looked her directly in the eyes. "Gale, I need you to trust me."

P.K.
08-09-2019, 01:07 AM
"Yes, a Genius at getting yourself caught." Gale retorted as she started back down the hall, making another turn to get around the guard she'd already doused with water. She looked over her shoulder at him with a withering glare as he said he wouldn't run off. "that's what you said last time!" she told him as she turned down another hall. She rolled her eyes. "Oh do I?" she asked turning to face him for a brief moment. "So far you haven't showed that I even can." She told him before glancing behind her. The sprinklers were shut off now, but it still left the floor slick, not to mention cretin doors were unlocked and someone should have alerted the authorities by now.

"Make for a fire escape." she said finely letting him go before she pointed a finger at him, directly between his eyes. "Don't run off, or I'll leave you behind." She growled before she started down the hall again.

Omac
08-14-2019, 04:13 PM
"You're not listening to me." He squished forwards, following behind her as the water slipped in and out of his shoes. When she picked up steam he did as well, trying not to get lost in the maze of his familiar yet unfamiliar surroundings. It didn't take long for them to reach a fire escape, and luckily for them it wasn't too far from where they entered. The TARDIS would have only been a quick U-turn away once stepping outside, and then they'd be safe. Percy knew though, that they would never be safe. Not if they stayed, not if they left. Not until he got Gale to listen to him and fix whatever was happening.

This time he pulled for her before they could get close to the exit. He stood his ground, looking her in the eyes without any sign of hesitation or doubt. "I am tell you something is wrong." He pointed back the direction they came from, the guards not far behind. "When I scratched up the walls next to my bed they faded away, looking like they had been there 20 years. I always thought I was crazy here, but I'm not, and I understand that now. We can't leave. We have no idea what we'll be stepping out into. You felt it, you saw it. I don't know much about time travel but it feels like we're standing on top of 20 different timelines and they're all collapsing around us." He pointed back to the hallway, "We can hear the guards but we can't see them. If I'm not right, where are they?"

"Right here!" said a guard as he came out from a nearby room, which seemed to not have any other exits, as two more followed behind him. "I don't know who the hell you two are, but a little dissection never hurt anyone." He looked to the others, as they each sneered. "Well except for the one being dissected."

P.K.
08-25-2019, 02:32 AM
Gale looked back at Percy with narrowed eyes. "Of coarse something is wrong." She snapped. She forced herself not to snap that he was crazy! just not in the way that he was thinking. She Frowned. she knew something was wrong, there was a lot wrong. after that vision, whatever that was. something had felt off. A chill had crept up her spine. something was wrong but there was a feeling that was all to familier. A feeling that made her want to run.

She turned as the Guards showed up. She wasn't amused by their jesting and the look on her face clearly showed it. She pushed Percy behind her and down the hall as she walked backwards. the sprinkler trick probably wouldn't work a second time. Comically she knew something that might. "Run Percy." she said bluntly reaching into her coat and pulling out a jaw of jawbreakers, perfectly round jaw barkers, or that's at least what they appeared to be. She gave a sharp twist to the cap before upending the jar. A cascade of candies followed, clearly more then what should have fit in that tiny jar but they just kept coming as she pushed Percy down the hall. a bit of a slipping hazard the guards would have to take a little more care to follow after them.

When they turned a corner she put the jar to rights, snagging a few candies before popping one into her mouth and closing the jar. "Damn, what a waist." she snorted before starting down the hall again. they would need another exit. She tried to ignore the growing feeling of panic but ti was like... in the background she could hear the sounds of war... people crying and dying, the sounds of weapons, crashes booms. She dared not ask Percy if he heard it to shuddering to think what that would make her. But she'd run away once before, and now it was all she could do.

She pushed open a door peering through into the empty room before she started down the hall again desperately searching for a window with out bars. Any way out. Confrontation wasn't really her thing, she didn't even want to be here in the first place. The noises of battle in the background were growing subtly closer no matter which way she turned, the cries of the dying and the cries of the Damned and those dreaded monotone voices! Something crunched under foot and that's when Gale realized the halls were lined with sand. But not just any sand. She turned sharply running into Percy for a moment and almost seemed surprised for a split second.

Omac
09-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Part of him wanted to laugh as multiple of the guards tripped on the gumballs while the other part of him was horrified. As they ran faint sounds that he couldn't make out surrounded them. It seemed to bother Gale a lot more then it did him, as she bumped into him. He reached out for her as he noticed the sand crunching underneath of them. He looked up at the end of the hall as he saw the things of his deepest fears. First there was his precious sister, now all grown up with her doctor-like gown sprinkled in blood. Next to her was a much younger version of Percy, with his brain still scraped open and glowing a bright yellow. They didn't seem as effected by the gumballs, though they walked slowly in comparison to the guards.

"Gale!" Percy screamed, jabbed his nails into his fist. "What the hell is happening?"

P.K.
10-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Gale gazed down the hall with a deepening frown. She ground her teeth quietly trying to think through Percy's voice and the grating nightmarish moans she could make out behind her. This shouldn't be possible! The time war was okay, had been over, at least by this time frame. What was this? What was going on? Her hands were shaking as she reached up and rubbed her face, she could feel the fear trying to grip her even as she pushed it away and struggled to stay calm, wracking her brain with how this could even be possible. Timeline converging? what would have caused it? certainly not Percy's 'writing' on the wall.

Could it be? his ring? Gale reached out snatching Percy's arm her other hand reaching into her coat and pulling out her little pen object once more. clicking the button on the side and pointing it at the ring. What even was this thing? she should have looked at it more closely. "Where did you get this." she hissed trying to keep the panic from her voice as she ignored the sounds of battle that seemed to grow closer from the other end of the hall while Percy's vision seemed to walk closer. "What the hell are you." she hissed more at the ring.

Omac
11-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Percy tried to pull his hand away from Gale, the ring seemingly bounding their connection as it glowed still and sudden. For a moment they could feel each others pain. For Percy, he could now hear the sounds of war as if they were ringing next to his ears. For Gale, she could now see the blood dripping down the scribbled all over walls. Each of the scribbles were names, names of people they both had met and forgotten. A grocery store employee, an old friend, or maybe a new of someone they used to be. It was all there, bleeding into the sand below. It was more then sound though, it was feeling. Percy had no idea what version of his pain that Gale would now feel, but he could feel the fear of war. The feeling of failure. The shock of death all around him.

The ring released them as Percy was thrown back into the wall behind them. He was shaking, tumbling down to the sand covered floor. Each spec of sand felt like a thorn against his skin. All of the names on the walls behind him had now faded into blurs. He looked back to his sister and his younger self smiling at him. He then looked up to Gale. "Connections. They're not real... The brain..." He tried to pull the ring off only it wouldn't budge. "Damn. Stupid connections, stupid stupid brain." He rubbed the back of his head against the wall and was ready to bash his head backwards, hoping that if he knocked himself out the seemingly hallucinations would stop.

P.K.
11-14-2019, 03:04 AM
Gale's eyes were drawn to the walls, a wave of emotions washing through her as she watched the blood mingle with the sand. Names, there were some names she didn't recognize but there were so many scrawling names she knew. Guilt washed over her, a fear she wasn't sure she understood and failure. She understood some of these emotions very well, but they didn't seem directly... her's. what? She didn't understand. But then it became clear. The connection broken and Gale stumbled back against the opposite wall.

She steadied herself against the wall her breathing labored. She glanced down the hall at the sounds of battle before her eyes returned to Percy. She looked at him strangely for a moment as she was trying to process what he was saying, pushing past the panic that was trying to cloud her mind and lock her limbs. they arn't real! but then why where they seeing them? She clicked on her pen searching around the area. an opening, a rift! that's what it had to be. They had to find a way to close it but they had to find it first. The pen whirred loudly and Gale lunged forward taking Percy's wrist to pull him up. "This way!"

Omac
11-23-2019, 07:53 PM
Percy was drug forwards again though this time he didn't resist. He felt his body go numb, his emotions becoming too much. Feeling the need to cry without any tears breaking through. Like a bottle of overly fizzy pop with nowhere to go. Waiting to be opened, waiting to explode into a messy spill of wasted potential. The sand became harder to see while the creepy version of his sister became more solid. She looked so real as she smiled at him. His younger counterpart reaching out at him, smiling as each of his teeth fell out and rotted away. His flesh melting away, his bones cracking, and all while keeping that familiar devastating smile. Percy watched as the hallucinations brain turned to a glowly mush and melted into a small ring before vanishing completely.

He looked to the hand being carried off by Gale. It glowed, blinking as they ran. Twice by the hallway they skipped, once on the one they went down. "It's a code! Follow the blinking!" His words broke out through his silence like a turtle breaking out of his shell. Terrified, but required. Shaky and direct. Becoming more clear with each word. "Blink twice for yes, it's a code!"

P.K.
12-19-2019, 04:48 PM
Gale Glanced back at Percy as they ran. A part of her was ready to snap at him to be quite but she stilled her trembling tongue and glanced down at the ring. Watching it blink for a moment she came to an abrupt stop. Her silence was only for a moment. "Fine, Then you need to lead." That damn ring, this damn place and those damn noises! "But we've got to move, now!" She could still make out the silhouette of Percy's vision. "Move!" She said stepping around Percy to get between them and the approaching figures and nudging him forward.

Omac
02-14-2020, 12:35 PM
Percy nodded and ran ahead. Time felt so slow to him. Moments felt like weeks passing by, folding into themselves. He followed the light with it's continuous blinking until he find an old metal door. He kicked it down, the door shattering into pieces of glass. He blinked, "I don't think that's supposed to happen!" They didn't have time to wait though. He led Gale down into the shadows where they were met with the empty silence of the darkness. For Percy, everything became worse. All the sounds he once heard were surrounding him. It was so loud that he swore Gale would be able to hear them too, as his head screamed with memories. He even heard Gale's voice, calling him away, but he realized it wasn't real. It wasn't the real Gale. It was an illusion. It was all an illusion.

There was a flash of light as a rift appeared before them. It looked a bit like a vortex, a purple spinning vortex of terror. It called to Percy. It wanted him to touch it. As he reached out towards it his ring blinked along with the direction of the spinning. That's all there was in the darkness. Just a glowing ring and a time vortex. When he reached at it, he noticed it becoming more enclosed so that it appeared more of a slash. A simple beam of light. He stepped back and looked in the direction he assumed Gale would be in. "This is probably more of a 'you' department then me. What's happening? Is this like.. a time paradox? Maybe we shouldn't be here?"