PDA

View Full Version : Arkham City OOC

StormWolf
10-28-2009, 04:39 AM
Arkham City

The Plot:
Arkham Asylum is one of the most infamous places in America. The home for the criminally insane. The home to so many dangerously unstable and lethal individuals just waiting to break free. It took months of planning, but the most sinister, twisted, and genius minds among the inmates planned not only a takeover of the island, but of Gotham City as well. With the other inmates following the big shot criminals, the inmates of Arkham Asylum have gathered together into an Army of Insanity. It is up to the stalwart defenders of justice to prevent any extreme loss of life and try and maintain the incident to as small and area as possible.

Not every character has to be taken to start. I simply ask for the balance of played heroes/villains to be a little even. What fun is it when it is joker vs. six heroes?

The Infamous Inmates:

The Joker - Taken by StormWolf
Two-Face
The Riddler
Scarecrow
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
JigSaw
Zhaz
Loony Bin Jim
Green Goblin
Bane
Magneto
Sabertooth
Mystique
Clay Face
Venom
Carnage
Frank Castle (Punisher) - Taken by StormWolf
Vulture
BullsEye
Rhaz Al'Gul
Red Skull Agents
Killer Croc
Sin-Eater
Cat Woman
Mr. Badwrench
Persuader
Hellions
Hobgoblin
Mr. Freeze
Mysteria
Great White Shark
Sandman
Rhino
Shockwave
Dr. Doom - Taken by Atrum Daemon
Viper
Serpent Squad
Skinner
Tombstone
Dr. Octopus
Red Hulk
Pyro
Slade
....and a crap load of other dangerous crazy people

The Heroes:

Batman
Iron Man
Spiderman
Human Torch
The Thing
Invisible Woman
Mr. Fantastic
Wolverine - Taken by Varden V2
Colossus
Storm
Gambit
Deadpool - Taken by Siks
Cyclopse
Beast
Bruce Banner (Hulk)
War Machine
Rorschach
Night Owl
Silk Specter
Rouge
NightCrawler
Blade
Ice Man
X-23
WitchBlade
Magdalena
Robin
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Terra
Captain America
Psylocke
Cyblade
Black Panther
DareDevil
Elektra
Nick Fury
She-Hulk
Wonder Woman
Nightwing
Punisher (incarcerated) - Taken by StormWolf

Character Skeleton:

Aliases: Superhero/ villain name(s)
Place of Birth:
Known Relatives:
Group Affiliation: Hero or Villain?
Education:

Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Unusual Features:

Powers:
Abilities/Skills:
Paraphernalia/Weapons:
Origin:

Biography:
Personality:
Clothes:
Picture/Image:
Motto:
Enemies:
Love Interest(s):

Shani
10-28-2009, 04:44 AM
Hey Storm mind if I joined? Could I be Poison Ivy if so.

StormWolf
10-28-2009, 04:44 AM

Aliases: The Punisher, Big Nothing, Death's Head

Identity: Public - known by most law enforcers and public officials

Place of Birth: Queens, New York

Known Relatives: Maria Elizabeth Castle (wife, deceased), Lisa Barbara Castle (daughter, deceased), Frank David Castle (a.k.a. Frank Jr., son, deceased), Mario Lorenzo Castiglione (father, deceased), Louisa Castiglione (mother, deceased), Fredo and Rocco Castiglione (paternal uncles, deceased) - all killed by the mob.

Group Affiliation: Vigilante; anti-hero

Education: USMC, Navy SEALS, Special Forces, Recon, demolitions, several black belts in several martial arts, partial priesthood training

Height: 6’4”

Weight: 258 lbs - in muscle

Eyes: blue

Hair : short - black

Unusual Features: scar on his left cheek. Various other scars on his body.

Powers: Insanity, his arsenal, pain resistance, peak physical condition, vengeance, hatred for injustice and the corrupt, seven black blacks belts in different marital arts.

Abilities / Skills: Punisher is the recipient of multi-disciplinary military training from the U.S. Marine Corps. While a Marine, he also received training from the U.S. Army and Navy. From this training, Punisher is proficient in not only basic infantry skills, but in special operations, which includes the use and maintenance of specialized firearms and explosive ordnance. He is highly trained in infiltration into heavily-guarded enemy territories and structures for the purpose of assassination, captures, and military intelligence. Also, he is trained in various forms of camouflage and stealth. From his airborne training, Punisher is able to pack and maintain his own parachute rigs, as well as professionally control his landings, in daylight and at night. From his Navy UDT training, Punisher is well-skilled in extended underwater operations, including demolitions. He is skilled with a great many types of explosives, ranging from simple dynamite to plastique to improvised explosives. His hand-to-hand combat skills are more then sufficient to allow him to incapacitate and kill men much stronger than he is, as well as to deal with groups of armed and unarmed enemies, killing them all without weapons if he deems it necessary. He is also extremely deadly in knife training, preferring the knife he learned to fight with in the USMC : the ka-bar. Additionally, he is a preternaturally-precise marksman. He is thoroughly trained and experienced in unconventional ("guerilla") warfare. He is an armorer, a gunsmith, and an expert in field medicine.

Paraphernalia / Weapons: The Punisher's ever-changing arsenal of weaponry includes various automatic and semi-automatic rifles, and an array of handguns, fragmentation and tear gas grenades, other explosives, and combat knives. A personal favorite is his ballistic knife, which can launch its blade with lethal force. He commonly uses M16 .223 caliber automatic rifles, Sterling Mark 6 9mm, semi-automatic rifles, 9mm Browning Llama automatic pistols, .45 caliber automatic frame rechambered for 9mm. ammunition, .223 caliber Derringers, and Gerber Mark II combat knives.

The Punisher has a Kevlar uniform which protects him from most gunfire, though he can still suffer concussive injury or penetration from sufficient or repeated impacts.

First Appearance: The Amazing Spiderman #129

Origin: He is no superhuman, just a marine who thinks the only fair punishment for crime is physical destruction.

Biography: He originally studied to become a Roman Catholic priest, but changed his mind because he was unable to forgive those who did evil. Eventually, Castle would enlist in the United States Marine Corps becoming a U.S. Marine Captain. He married his wife Maria, who was already pregnant with their first child prior to his enlistment.

During his time in the USMC, Castle graduated from boot camp and then went on to United States Marine Corps School of Infantry. Immediately after, he went through the USMC's Reconnaissance, Force Reconnaissance, and Sniper Schools. Attaining dockets, Castle was permitted to go through U.S. Army Airborne School, and U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team training, becoming qualified as a Navy SEAL (Sea, Air and Land). While still in training, Castle met Phan Bighawk, a Native American scout. He was assigned to be Castle's guide, and through Phan, he learned how to survive in the wilderness.

Following his training, Castle would serve in the War on Terror in the Special Forces Unit as a point man. He fought in numerous engagements and was the only survivor (from both sides) of an Al Queada assault on Valley Forge Firebase in 2001. For heroism in the line of duty, he was decorated with the Congressional Medal of Honor, the Navy Cross, the Silver Star 3 times, Bronze Star, the Purple Heart 4 times, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

While still in his first tour, Castle met Lieutenant Burt Kenyon. Kenyon was a Marine serving in the same combat company as Castle in the War on Terror. When the platoon came under fire, Castle was badly injured by a terrorist explosive and surrounded by the enemy. However, Kenyon calmly appeared, gunned down the insurgents and dragged Castle to safety. Kenyon said to Castle that he now owes him his life. Two months later, Kenyon was declared mentally unfit for service and was discharged. Years later, Kenyon became a hired assassin known as "The Hitman" and died in a battle against Castle.

After finishing his first tour of duty in Iraq, he signed up for a second tour. Castle served a total of 4 years in the War on Terror (2001-2005). Upon his return form his last tour, Castle ran Special Black Ops training missions for Marine Recon Commandos in the upper New York State area.

In 2006, Castle, his wife, Maria and their children Lisa and Frank Jr. were in New York's Central Park for an afternoon picnic. They witnessed a Mafia gangland execution; an informant had been hanged from a tree. To eliminate all witnesses, the Costa crime family gunned them down; only Castle survived. Even though Frank was able to identify all of the shooters, the police were unable to stop them; they were tied in too deeply to the powerful Costa family. Grieving over his family's death and outraged at the incompetence of the police, Castle decided that the only punishment criminals should receive is that of physical destruction. Shortly thereafter, he emblazoned his body armor with a symbol of a skull, and began his mission of punishing the guilty. His family's killers were some of the first to be slain. Since then, he has waged a one-man war on crime, taking the name "The Punisher".

Frank Castle has recently been apprehended by Gotham City police and has been incarcerated in Arkham Asylum for what was diagnosed as extreme Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and hyper-violent behavior.

He is currently locked down in triple-max solitary confinement.

Personality: dark, professional, cold, ruthless, brutal

Clothes: black combat fatigues and body armor

Picture/ Image: http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-12/43728310.jpg

http://sophosmoros.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/punisher_quad_3_print04.jpg

http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/movie/punisher_war_zone11.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkxLWWiz5O8

Alignment: Vigilante

Motto: You’re a monster – I’m killing you. It’s not that complicated.

You work for the devil… you better be ready to die for him.

Sometimes, I wanna get my hands on God...

Dodged a bullet. But not thirty.

Punisher(Thinking)::[At his family's gravesite, recounting their deaths] They hated that old man so much they shot him through my family. The world went crazy on a summer's day in Central Park, In the time before uzis and berettas, before nine millimeter popguns ruled the streets. It was a Thompson, like the ones our fathers carried, and I recoginzed its rattle even as its big, man-stopping forty-fives punched blood and breath from my lungs. I hit the ground besides my daughter. She's been gutshot, badly, and when she saw the things that boiled and wriggled from her belly the expression on her face was not a little girl's. My wife bled out later on the operating table, her heart a gaping hole her life drained through. Whenever i get careless, that yearning in her eyes creeps up and brings me to my knees. Right then the old man's soldiers started strated shooting back. My son dropped wordlessly, without a mark on him. I took a breath that cut like glass, spat blood, rose to my knees, picked up the boy and searched in vain for entry wounds.The bullet had entered through his open mouth. That was our picnic in the park. And now every night I go out and make the world sane.

Enemies: The Punisher has fought virtually every known criminal organization including the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Aryan Brotherhood, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, thieves, and corrupt city officials. He also assaults criminal business enterprises such as drugs, weapons smuggling, money laundering and human trafficking. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions. Many of these organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers.

Love Interests: None at the moment – his wife was butchered by the mob before his very eyes, along with the rest of his family.

Crypes
10-28-2009, 04:50 AM
*Jaw Drops*

I'll keep this one in mind. When I sign up, you can expect me to fill one of four...

Iron Man, Batman, The Joker, or Slade. Really, it just depends on the balance of tomorrow's characters.

StormWolf
10-28-2009, 04:50 AM
sure thing, Shani!

glad to see it catching on already =P

Shani
10-28-2009, 05:11 AM
It looks interesting, so I thought I'd give it a wirl.

StormWolf
10-28-2009, 11:26 PM
well, get a CS up whenever you can manage!

Shani
10-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Okay thanks it just school has been a real killer.

StormWolf
10-28-2009, 11:58 PM
same. college apps are eating my soul.

Shani
10-29-2009, 12:00 AM
Awww I'm sorry to hear that.

StormWolf
10-29-2009, 12:56 AM
it happens. It'll be over soon, though!

Enough about boring ol' me! Let's get some Character Sheets up here! Come one, come all comic book fans!

If I failed to include a character that anyone adores and would love to play, tell me and I will add that character to the list once a CS is made for that character!

John
10-29-2009, 01:25 AM
I am definitely interested in this. Would Ghost Rider be okay?

StormWolf
10-29-2009, 01:58 AM
as long as he isn't powerplayed or god-modded, sure. I refrained from having him because he is basically invincible. I guess someone can be possessed by Blackheart and/or Lilith, thus giving Ghost Rider a couple nemesis' that can kill him.

SikstaSlathalin
10-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Aliases: Deadpool
Place of Birth: That place with the really big buildings and the green lady statue? Pittsburg? No New York
Known Relatives: Nope all dead unless you count Deathstroke but he’s more of a stupid cousin that came from one of my chopped off fingers

Group Affiliation: Hero or Villain? Hero I guess
Education:High School diploma, Army Special Forces training in combat, stealth, arms, and cooking....oh and whatever’s on the History channel.

Height: Uh let’s say 6 foot
Weight: I like 180
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Don’t have any
Unusual Features: I can regrow any body part does that count?

Powers: Healing factor superhuman strength, stamina, agility, and reflexes
Abilities/Skills: Expert marksman, swordsman, and martial artist
Teleportation.

Paraphernalia/Weapons: OHH my favorite part of my job. I’ve two serrated katanas, a pair of Heckler and Koch MP7s, a donkey load of ammo, I don’t know how many knives, and my teleport thingy.

Origin:The Weapon X program

Biography: Well from what I feel like remembering I was born to Hippie parents. They called themselves Moonspoon and Walkingrock(like I said hippies). Anyway they tried to raise me but I was told my constant crying and attention seeking was too much for them so they put me up for adoption at about 2 no one bothered with me so when I was 18 I joined the Special Forces and kicked so much ass I can’t count on all my toes, fingers, or skin particles. But just because I got a little drunk and slept with my commanding officer 2LT Ashley Romero they kicked me out. Then I signed up for the Weapon X program, I needed the money so keep those looks to yourselves and I suffered no side effects except I think I’m crazy but if the crazy think they‘re crazy does that make them sane? Anyway after all that fun I went into Merc work and I make a good living from it.

Personality: Awesome beyond all belief, charming, energetic like that pink bunny, sharp as a tack. Oh some people say crazy as a loon but I don’t see it. Since when can a bird be crazy?

Clothing: Red and black kevlar ninja suit, hood, gloves, and boots. I also have my nifty teleportation belt with a few little pouches of stuff, my weapons, back-up weapons, my back-up, back-up weapons, and a pack of gum.

Picture/Image: http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz139/Siks/deadpool4.jpg

Motto: Well I got the shiny gun so you lose!
Enemies: Deathstroke, and anyone who’s against whoever’s paying me. Oh and Elmo, he sees too much to be left alive.
Love Interest(s): Ohh I can’t say she might stab or maim me. And even if I can heal any wound nothing ruins the mood like a dismemberment.

StormWolf
10-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Do I even need to say it? Probably not, but I will anyway: awesome and accepted!

SikstaSlathalin
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
XD

Atrum Daemon
10-29-2009, 09:45 PM
I'll definitely be joining this. It alright if I go ahead and call dibs on Dr. Doom? I can't get a sheet up right now, but I'll have one a little later this evening.

SikstaSlathalin
10-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Well Sik, Storm and Atrum all in one rp.

Atrum Daemon
10-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Warning: Thinking about the above statement too hard will cause head explosion.

Oh, and the sheet is about half done as of this post.

SikstaSlathalin
10-30-2009, 12:21 AM
I see raw awesomness in this RP's future.

And cool Atrum.

StormWolf
10-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Damn it, Siks! Thanks to that statement, I am scooping my brain back in my head..... Fine, I can't lie to you guys, there was nothing in there, hollow.

hahaha, very funny.

And now for something completely different: This is going to be kickass. If no one takes Joker, I will, seeing as how he is one of the major head haunchos behind the whole operation. Atrum, i am looking forward to your post.

and now for something completely different: a man with three buttocks....

SikstaSlathalin
10-30-2009, 12:56 AM
That's why I wore a hat, something to keep my brain in place.

StormWolf
10-30-2009, 01:23 AM
you need to stop using your damn logic!

SikstaSlathalin
10-30-2009, 01:40 AM
I try I really do, but it's stuck.

Atrum Daemon
10-30-2009, 03:00 AM
Here we are. I'll make changes as needed.

Aliases: Doctor Doom
Place of Birth: Gypsy camp outside of Haasenstadt, Latveria
Known Relatives: Werner von Doom (father, deceased), Cynthia von Doom (mother, deceased), Kang the Conqueror, his counterparts, and offspring (alleged descendants)

Group Affiliation: Villain
Education: College studies in the sciences (expelled before completion of degree); self-educated to graduate level and beyond in most sciences.

Height: 6’ 2’’ (6’ 7’’ armored)
Weight: 225 lbs (415 armored)
Hair: Brown
Unusual Features: Facial scars and wears mask

Powers: Doom can exchange minds with others. He possesses some mystical abilities, such as casting bolts of eldritch energy and invoking mystical entities (principalities) for additional support.

Abilities/Skills: Doom is a genius in physics, robotics, cybernetics, genetics, weapons technology, bio-chemistry, and time travel. He is also self-taught in the mystic arts(see above.)

Paraphernalia/Weapons: Doom wears a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants him superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; he can also electrify his armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater. Special attachments to the armor have included a molecular-expander, which can cause molecules to expand into the size of boulders, and various devices for absorbing the energies of others. His primary weapons are his suits armaments.

Origin: Gypsy scientific genius seeking greater power.

Biography: Victor von Doom was born to gypsy parents the small country of Latveria. His mother died after invoking the demon Mephisto and his father died after fleeing with his son from the wrath of king Vladimir. Victor was left in the care of his father’s best friend Boris. By the time he was a teenager, Victor had discovered some of his mother’s mystical artifacts and schooled himself in sorcery. He was also a scientific genius and when that news reached America, he was invited to New York’s Empire State University on a scholarship.

At the university, he met Reed Richards, with whom he developed and intellectual rivalry. Victor was expelled from the university when he activated a machine that could rescue his mother’s soul and it exploded in his face, scarring him. He left America for Tibet, where he located an order of monks and had them forge his first suit of armor to hide his features. He even had them pressed the still hot mask against his face, further disfiguring it.

Doom’s next step was conquering his home country of Latveria. Armed with his genius and the new might of Latveria, Doom set his sights on conquering the world.

Upon his recent escape from the Mobius dimension while chasing Thor’s hammer, Doom was met by the Fantastic Four. Upon finding that he could not lift the hammer, Doom was captured by the Four and taken to Arkham Asylum, as it was deemed the most secure location to house him. He resides within the maximum security wing.

Personality: Doom possesses a brilliant strategic mind and is a natural leader. However, he is also deceitful and very sly.

Clothes: In addition to his armor suit, Doom wears a green tunic and hooded cloak.

Picture/Image:
http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/5/52/DrDoom_Head.jpg

Motto:
Enemies: Fantastic Four
Love Interest(s):

StormWolf
10-30-2009, 03:52 AM
awesome and accepted

VardenV2
11-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey StormWolf. I think I will be joining as well despite teh DC Marvel crossover of brain killage... who cares... it'll eb awesome. OK. So i will definately be taking Wolverine! He's a BAMF. I'll start with just him and then maybe pick a villain to counter him... I kinda want to pick Sabertooth but that might be a little too scripted... we will see. I'll work on Wolverine's bio soon.

StormWolf
11-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Killer! Looking forward to it!

VardenV2
11-08-2009, 01:25 AM

Aliases: Wolverine, Weapon X

Place of Birth: Uncertain. Possibly Alberta, Canada. Around the year 1880.

Known Relatives: John and Elizabeth Howlett (Father and Mother. Both deceased).

Group Affiliation: Originally viewed as a villain to some, Wolverine is usually seen as a hero, but his aggressive and violent nature has made him a little bit hard to decipher his true motives.

Education: Experienced in nearly every culture and fighting style in the world. His slow aging has given him the ability to travel the world and attain great amounts of knowledge through experience.

Height: 5’8” (sources vary from 5’3” to 5’9.” I like the bigger wolverine better)

Weight: 200-300lbs. (the density of his adamantium skeleton makes him much heavier than he actually appears).

Hair: Black

Unusual Features: Absolutely no scars, injuries or blemishes. Distinctive, wavy and wild hair.

Powers:

Wolverine’s mutation gives him an increased healing matrix, allowing him to recover from the most serious of injuries. His tissues are able to reconstruct within seconds. The more serious the injury, the longer time it takes to heal, but it WILL heal. This makes Wolverine nearly indestructible. The weakness inherent in this power is that it does not make Wolverine immune to pain. He feels just as much pain as he would if he was a regular person, except he can live through it. As such, he often has to ‘psyche himself up’ for extremely painful endeavors or events. The healing powers also make him immune to many toxins and diseases. He can process deadly levels of toxins quickly before they take too much effect. However he has been known to be drugged unconscious and he is susceptible to the effects of alcohol. Along with his healing powers, Wolverine was gifted with a unique physique. He has extremely durable muscles and bones capable of lifting extraordinary amounts of weight. The sinews in his muscles can actually tear and repair so fast that he can lift many times more than his muscle mass should be able to, and thus always remains in a ‘fresh’ state. He rarely ever fatigues. His skeleton also includes three razor sharp bone claws on each hand. These are stored in his forearms and can be forced out through the gaps in his knuckles. Wolverine’s healing powers give his body the ability to maintain itself perfectly for more than a century. He appears to be around the age of 38 or so, but he is really around the age of 130 years.

Wolverine’s unique powers made him the perfect subject for the advanced Weapon X program. His skeleton was infused with adamantium (a nearly indestructible metal), which nearly killed him; however the process was a success and Wolverine was gifted with a metal skeleton. His bone claws were also infused with the sturdy metal, turning them into infinitely sharp claws. These claws can slash through almost any substance.

Acute senses and adaptation to extremes in weather, particularly cold.

Abilities/Skills:

Trained in nearly every martial art known to man. His travels through the world, particularly Japan, have filled his mind with knowledge of all aspects of combat and culture. He has served in numerous wars and was a paratrooper for the American D-Day landing in WWII. He is skilled in almost every form of weapons training, but it most proficient in hand-to-hand combat and bladed weaponry.

Wolverine is susceptible to a phenomenon known as a ‘berserker rage.’ When Wolverine goes into this state of bloodlust he is nearly unstoppable. He will attack, maim, and kill anyone who gets in his way, allowing his feral side to take over.

Paraphernalia/Weapons:

Wolverine mainly uses his adamantium coated bone claws. These claws can be retracted into his forearms when not in use, however they must stab trough the gaps in between his knuckles each and every time he decides to use them. Wolverine uses no armor due to his incredible healing factor. He often wears his signature ‘dog tags’ around his neck.

Origin: Born a mutant. Raised throughout the world, often on his own. Born around 1880 and travels regularly.

Biography:

Born in Canada to rich plantation owners, Wolverine soon ended up living a life of solitude. When both his parents were killed he fled into the wilderness where he was raised by a tribe of Native Americans known as the Blackfoot Indians. He then ended up serving heavily in the Canadian military. He was present in many conflicts throughout the ages. His most prominent was as a paratrooper on the D-Day landing. He also worked for the CIA and Canadian defense force.

Wolverine was then captured by the “Weapon X” program, where his unique powers allowed them to do numerous experiments on him. This included infusing his body with adamantium and nearly killing him. When they attempted to erase his memory, Wolverine fell to the ‘berserker rage’ and escaped the laboratory.

He was found and re-raised by James and Heather Hudson, who helped him recover his sanity and identity. He then continues to work for the Canadian defense forces. Professor X recruits Wolverine to join the X-Men program. Many incidents occurred, changing Wolverine’s form and personality and role in society due to numerous attempts at brainwashing.

Personality: Wolverine’s personality is generally very secluded. He often wanders alone and prefers his privacy and a simple life. He is usually a loner, however he possesses a deadly force within himself. He is susceptible to the ‘berserker rage’, which occasionally takes him over and turns him into a monstrous force of destruction. Wolverine will consciously take hits to protect others because he knows he will recover from them. This selfless nature often puts Wolverine in very harmful and painful situations but earns him lots of respect from those who benefit from this.

Clothes:

Wolverine changes clothes just as any other normal person would. However common outfits are thick jeans and a white tank-top undershirt (AKA wife beater). He is usually seen wearing his signature ‘Wolverine’ dog tags. His X-Men uniform has changed over the years. The ‘Classic’ Wolverine costume is a yellow colored suit with stripes on the legs. He wears dark blue gloves and boots and wears a red head cover/mask with large black protrusions over his eyes. He more contemporary uniform is an all black suit made of military grade material. It is also not uncommon for Wolverine to be seen wearing tattered clothes (or the remnants of what were clothes) due to incredible amounts of fight damage that has ripped his clothes and flesh alike.

Picture/Image:

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2009/04/28/movie-wolverine-origins.jpg

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine06.jpg

(Berserker rage AKA serious butt kickage!)

Motto: “I’m the best at what I do, but what I do isn’t very nice.”

Enemies: Sabertooth, Magneto, Bloodscream, Chimera, Cyber, Hulk, Juggernaut, Ogun, Omega Red, Shiva, Silver Samurai

Love Interest(s): Not the most personable character, however wolverine has had a few encounters with women. The most prominent is probably his relationship with Jean Grey.

StormWolf
11-08-2009, 09:27 PM
accepted.

oh, and I just found a pic that summarizes this rp.

Then they murdered the whole world:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3580/3347938504_ec163be548.jpg

StormWolf
11-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Aliases: The Joker
Place of Birth: Unknown
Known Relatives: Unknown
Education: Unknown, but he has a genius IQ

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 175 lbs
Eyes: brown
Hair: green
Unusual Features: make-up, facial scars, green hair, clothing, laugh

Powers: Insane beyond understanding
Abilities/Skills: Genius IQ, Pyromaniac, expert in creating improvised explosives, chemist
Paraphernalia/Weapons: Knives, guns, and occasionally Joker Gas
Origin: Unknown

Biography: Little-to-nothing is known about Joker’s actual life. What is known about him is that he is a sadistic psychopath that takes great joy in the destruction of order. His genius intellect has allowed him to escape Arkham time and time again. The only person who has thwarted him in his attempts to reduce Gotham to a no-man’s land is Batman. Now, The Joker has taken over Arkham, calling all of the best superheroes to his little island so that he can put an end to them once and for all, allowing him and his army of insanity to take over Gotham at long last.
Personality: Bi-polar, schizophrenic, and hyperviolent
Clothes: purple suit with a green vest, purple gloves, black dress shoes, make-up
Picture/Image: http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/Brightstar863/heath-ledger-joker.jpg
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/xcaitie658/joker-heath-ledger.jpg
Motto: “Why so serious?”
Whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stranger.”
“Note to self: …”
Enemies: Batman, the Gotham City Police, and every other form of law enforcement; it doesn’t matter if it wears a badge or tights.
Love Interest(s): Harley Quinn…..?

SikstaSlathalin
11-10-2009, 01:01 AM
No Deadpool????? You know he'd have the most fun destroying the world.

StormWolf
11-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Okay, we need a Batman. We can't have Arkham Asylum and not have a freakin Batman!

DB.
11-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I guess I'll be batman! I'll try to get my character sheet in tomorrow.

StormWolf
11-12-2009, 12:07 AM
yay baman! Once your c/s is accepted, I can start the IC. More people can join along the way if they want to.

SikstaSlathalin
11-12-2009, 02:48 AM
Sweetness

nonangelic92
11-12-2009, 02:54 AM
OMG I am so joining...if I can. I call dibs on Rogue, if thats cool.

StormWolf
11-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Of course

Bravado
11-14-2009, 01:58 AM
If one were to take the role of, say... Ozymandias, would they be classified as good or evil?

The Comedian
11-14-2009, 02:58 AM
The Comedian! Woo.

Aliases: The Comedian
Place of Birth: Unknown
Known Relatives: Laurie Jane Juspeczyk (Daughter)
Group Affiliation: Heroes
Education: Unknown

Height: 5"11'
Weight: 210lbs
Eyes: Dark
Clothing/Appearance: Original (http://watchmen.wikia.com/wiki/File:The_Comedian_Barbequing.jpg)
Unusual Features: A scar from his right eye to the corner of his mouth, making it appear like he is always sneering.

Powers/Abilities/Skills: Edward Blake is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant in excellent physical condition. Blake is proficient with a .45 pistol and pump-action shotgun. Military tactics. Received training in covert operations and unconventional warfare. Skillful in almost every weapon.
Weapons: .45 Colt Pistol, Mossberg 500, and a 6.5 x 52 mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle (Get it?)

Biography: Before Edward turned vigilante, little is known about him. He turned into a vigilante hero at the age of 17, and was known as a vicious kid. In 1939, the year he became a vigilante, we was in "the Minutemen", a group of masked crime-fighting heroes.

In the '40s, he was expelled from the Minutemen after sexually assaulting Sally Jupiter (Who later gave birth to his daughter). He was stabbed by a hoodlum, and injured so severely he upgraded to leather armor, and started to carry a gun with him. He later fought in WW2. In 1945 he was courtmartialled for killing 7 Japanese POWs on a bet, claiming he could shoot them all with 8 bullets at 50 paces. The claims were dismissed due to lack of evidence.

In the '50s, Blake was the only masked vigilante still making headlines due to his Government connections. in 1963, Blake was in Dallas, Texas as Nixon's bodyguard. On the day, John F. Kennedy was shot.

Edward Blake also fought in the Vietnam war with Jon Osterman (Dr. Manhattan), until the Vietnamese were forced to surrender because of Manhattan's Godly power. After the war, he was confronted by a pregnant Vietnamese woman who, out of rage, cut him with a bottle. He retaliated with a bullet, killing her.

Finally, Edward Blake joined The Crimebusters, and once again fought as a crime-fighting vigilante. When he heard about the events at Arkham, he left and went to Gotham City to fight the inmates.

Personality: He is a cigar-chomping, gun-toting vigilante-turned-paramilitary agent. He has shown himself to be a nihilist with little regard for morality or human life. He describes the world as a sadistic joke only he understands.

Motto: "This is a joke. This is all a joke."

nonangelic92
11-14-2009, 03:38 AM
Rogue

Aliases: Rogue
Place of Birth: Mississippi
Known Relatives: Owen (Father) and Carrie (Aunt)
Group Affiliation: Heroes
Education: Some High School

Height: 5"6'
Weight: 125lbs
Eyes: Dark
Hair: dark brown with a white streak
Clothing/Appearance: http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/headlines/headline12784.jpg[/URL]

Powers/Abilities/Skills: able to absorb psyches and abilities of individuals or several beings at once

Biography: Well her powers didn't actually show up til she fully matured at the age of 18, when she kissed a boy and sent him into a coma for 3 days. She was on her own for a few of years, til she met Mystique. Mystique took her in as her own "daughter" for a couple of years, til Xavier met Rogue, and taught her how to use her power wisely. She's been with the X-men ever since.

Personality: strong-willed and down to earth; fun and wild at times

DB.
11-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Ahhhhhh, I forgot to make my character! *rushes to make sheet*

DB.
11-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Aliases: Batman, The Dark Knight, The Bat, The Batman, The World's Greatest Detective etc.
Place of Birth: Gotham City
Known Relatives: Thomas Wayne, Martha Wayne, Damian Wayne
Group Affiliation: Hero
Education: College Graduate (Graduated with top honors), Has Degrees in Criminal Science, Forensics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Human Biology, Physics, Advanced Chemistry, and Technology.

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 240 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Unusual Features:

Powers: None
Abilities/Skills: Trained in various martial arts throughout the world, crime-fighting skills, including chemistry, criminology, forensics, martial arts, gymnastics, and disguise.
Paraphernalia/Weapons: Batman keeps most of his personal field equipment in a signature piece of apparel, a yellow utility belt. Over the years it has contained items such as plastic explosives, nerve toxins, batarangs, smoke bombs, a fingerprint kit, a cutting tool, a grappling hook gun, and a breathing device. Superman had entrusted Batman with a ring made of kryptonite, to be used should the Man of Steel ever need to be reined in.

Origin: Young Bruce Wayne was traumatized after witnessing the murder of his parents at the hand of a mugger. Reared by the Wayne's faithful servant, Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce traveled across the globe honing his mind and developing martial arts and combat skills. Returning to Gotham City, Bruce created the persona of Batman to combat the criminal element of the city, that is, to fight his war on crime .

Biography: Batman is the alter-ego of Bruce Wayne, a billionaire industrialist and philanthropist who was driven to fight crime after his parents, the physician Dr. Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha Wayne, were murdered before his eyes at the age of eight by Joe Chill. The killer was later arrested after fleeing the scene. Fortunately, medical doctor and social worker Leslie Thompkins was there to give loving comfort to the traumatized Bruce. He was then raised on the Wayne Manor estate by uncle Philip Wayne along with the wise and loyal butler, Alfred Pennyworth. Bruce only had a few friends during his childhood.

Bruce Wayne swore an oath to rid the city of the evil that had taken his parents' lives. He spent his youth traveling the world, training himself to intellectual and physical perfection and learning a variety of crime-fighting skills, including chemistry, criminology, forensics, martial arts, gymnastics, and disguise.
After returning to Gotham City in his early twenties, Wayne made several harrowing and near-fatal forays into the world of crime-fighting before donning his now familiar costume. In part, the costume was inspired by another tragic accident of his life that would have a profound impact on who he would become — at the age of eight, he fell down a cavern, located beneath Wayne Manor (later to become the Batcave), that was swarming with bats. He was thereafter haunted by the event, despite the timely arrival of his father. After a particularly near-fatal brush with the criminals of Gotham (his last encounter before donning the cape and cowl), he sat in his father's study questioning his mission and seeking direction. A bat crashed through the window, and he took it as a sign that he should take on the appearance of a bat to strike fear into the criminal element, whom he thought to be "a superstitious, cowardly lot."
In keeping with the "dark" nature of bats, Batman usually operates primarily at night. Batman was considered an urban legend and not believed by the citizens of Gotham City to actually exist; however, Batman was "outed" in the War Games incident, when his live image was broadcast over the news as he made a brief daytime appearance in front of a violence-overtaken high school in Gotham.
Whenever he is needed, the Gotham City police activate a "Bat-Signal" (a searchlight with a bat-shaped insignia over the lens) that shines into the night sky.
During the take over by Gotham's criminals, Batman was helping Superman out in Metropolis.

Personality: Dark, Serious, Not that talkative
Clothes: cape, a bat-like cowl, a pair of gloves, boots, a yellow utility belt, and dark briefs over a tight-fitting body suit with the image of a bat on the chest
Picture/Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/e/e3/AbsoluteBatmanHush.jpg
Motto:
Enemies: Joker, Bane, Penguin, Catwoman, Two Face, Scarecrow, Riddler, Clayface, Raz-al-ghul etc.

DB.
11-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Just so you guys know, I copied most of the bio from the wiki, except that last part.

John
11-15-2009, 03:55 AM
Aliases: None
Place of Birth: The Fifth Dimension
Known Relatives: Unknown
Group Affiliation: None
Education: Unknown

Height: 4’5”
Weight: 70 lbs
Eyes: Purple
Hair: White
Unusual Features: Green eyebrows

Powers: Levitation, teleportation, illusion, alteration(can turn objects into other objects ie a gun into a fish)

Abilities/Skills: Very intelligent

Paraphernalia/Weapons: Always has a lit cigar. Never seems to burn away

Origin/Biography: Mister Mxyzptlk was a jester in the fifth dimension, entertaining the denizens there. He became bored and created a portal which brought him to Metropolis. Myx wreaked havoc in Metropolis by pulling large scale pranks across the city. His first thoughts were of planetary conquest, until Superman came to stop him.
Giving up his quest for world domination, Myx instead decide that it would be far more fun to pull pranks on Superman and his allies. Has had many encounters with the JLA, and has always been a thorn in their side. In his own way he has helped the heroes at times, pulling his pranks on their enemies as well. He has heard of something going on in Gotham’s Arkham Asylum, and thought it might be good for a laugh

Personality: Impish and not at all serious. Loves to pull pranks at always has a good laugh at other’s expense. The only time he will become angry is if he is ridiculed. It should be noted that although he is intelligent, it is possible to trick him into saying or spelling his name backwards, thus dispelling him to the fifth dimension. Don’t worry though, he’ll be back

Clothes: Orange and purple peter pan type outfit(sorry I don’t know how else to describe it) purple gloves, purple cloth shoes, purple bowler hat with a black band, purple belt with a purple metal buckle.

Picture/Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Mxyzptlk.PNG
Motto: Doesn’t really have one
Enemies: The JLA, as well as most people he meets
Love Interest(s): None

StormWolf
11-15-2009, 08:16 AM
all three accepted. I will get this started up soon.

The Comedian
11-15-2009, 09:12 AM
What about me? :/

StormWolf
11-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Sorry about that, comedian. Accepted

VardenV2
11-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Alright let's do this!!!! I want to get some Wolverine pwnage going!!! cause remember... Punisher and Wolverine together = they murder the whole world... :P

StormWolf
11-15-2009, 10:08 PM
lol. i'll get it up ASAP. Swamped at the moment

Bravado
11-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Sorry to repost, but I had a question: To play as Adrian (Ozymandias) Veidt, would I be considered a hero or a villain? I suppose it's a moral debate, but I was just curious. I do need to start my character sheet...

SikstaSlathalin
11-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Try PMing Storm or comment on his profile mate.

StormWolf
11-17-2009, 11:29 PM
find the most recent comic your character was in. If they are a hero or villain in that comic, then that is what they should be. It all comes down to player pref. So far, we have 6 superheroes and 2 villains.....

The Comedian
11-17-2009, 11:37 PM
@StormWolf: Well, Ozymandias was technically both Hero and Villain; being apart of the Crimebusters, and also being the mastermind of the whole Watchmen plot.

But, Bravado, I personally think you should be a villain for the sake of balance.

SikstaSlathalin
11-18-2009, 02:08 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me.

StormWolf
11-18-2009, 02:47 AM
indeed.... and he did kind of release a giant alien-squied-mutant thing on Manhattan....

Bravado
11-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I was definitely leading towards "villain", but hey, majority of the consensus. Woohoo! I'll have a character sheet up either tonight or tomorrow.

SikstaSlathalin
11-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Cleo asked if she could be Cheetah is that ok Storm?

Cleopatra
11-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Here. Cheetah's a villain, so it'll be 6 to 3.

How many guys and girls are there right now?

SikstaSlathalin
11-20-2009, 12:06 AM
I think we have one female Hero.

Cleopatra
11-20-2009, 12:10 AM
And one female villain. Nice.

nonangelic92
11-20-2009, 12:50 AM
Hey Bad news guys, my internet is going off by tomorrow

SikstaSlathalin
11-20-2009, 06:43 PM
That shucks.

StormWolf
11-20-2009, 07:00 PM
alright.... I am now in the perfect mood to start the IC, I will post the link here once I am finished.

SikstaSlathalin
11-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Killer mate

StormWolf
11-20-2009, 07:18 PM
oh, there will be lots of killing....

SikstaSlathalin
11-20-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd expect no less dude.

Cleopatra
11-20-2009, 09:02 PM
So I take it I'm accepted then? Good, I'll just go make my profile.

StormWolf
11-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Yes, make your profile because the shit has hit the fan:
The IC is up!
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=42404#post42404

Cleopatra
11-21-2009, 03:59 AM
Well, here she is. Enjoy. Also, please excuse the lack of actual images. The site wouldn't let me put it up. XP

Aliases: Cheetah

Place of Birth: Democratic Republic of Congo

Known Relatives: Dr. Barbra Thistle (Deceased), Professor Freddy Thistle (Deceased)

Education: Nothing past 6th grade.

Height: 5’9

Weight: 130

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red

Unusual Features: See for yourself.
http://www.comicvine.com/cheetah/29-8344/cheetah/108-3044/cheetah03/105-739072/

Powers: The bride of the ancient plant god Urzkartaga, she is the avatar for his power and gains her abilities through him. Her humanoid-cheetah form was placed upon her thus, and it is how she remains.

Abilities/Skills: Her largest powers are in fact those that a cheetah possesses. Her super strength, speed, hearing, eyesight, smell, and agility are just like any average shape shifter's. Her claws (which can cut through steel) are also a nice bonus. Her bond with Urzkartaga has given her the abilities of stealth, animal control (by communication) and the power to sense death. Included with this is the skill to go what Minerva calls Feral, which is the equivalent of going berserk. Injuries only make her stronger, and she will fight to the death in this form unless someone intervenes.

Paraphernalia/Weapons: Her claws and abilities. She doesn’t typically use any weapons. She also rarely wears any sort of protective gear, preferring to use her surroundings to avoid injury.

Origin: Wonder Woman Vol. 1, #6

Biography: Her parents were newlyweds, both from England who came to study amongst a tribe living in the remote depths of the Congo Jungle, where only a few white men had been before. Her father was an archeologist who had heard rumors that the tribe might know the location of an ancient city. Her mother was an anthropologist who only wanted to learn the culture. A few years after living there, Minerva, their only child, was born. Her parents, not wanting to split up their family, ignored their parents pleas to send her back to live with relatives in England. She was home-schooled by both her parents and grew up with the native children and learning from the elders. Her parents were supposed to have returned to England after a year, but they never did. Minerva recognized only the jungle as her home. She never bothered to ask why her parents didn’t return.

It wasn’t until she was twelve that she came in contact with any other white people other than her parents. She had been playing in the jungle when she returned to the village to find it burned to the ground with several bodies lying around. It had been attacked by looters also in search of the city. Not knowing what had happened, she walked out into the open and was shot in the side and stomach by the men who had destroyed the village. They left her lying there, but her father managed to sneak up and drag her away before he was spotted and brought her to the ancient city that he himself had only recently said did not exist.

As her father carried her bleeding and dying to the city, he revealed to her how once he and her mother had been accepted into the tribe, they had been shown the ancient kingdom and its secrets and had vowed to never reveal it. Through her pain-filled, half delirious mind she understood that they were going to the Guardian God, who would protect them. They didn’t notice the pillagers following them.

Once they arrived at the city, Minerva, who was close to death, was chosen to be in the Ceremony to save her life. She was brought before the dormant plant god, Urzkartaga, and with her blood awoke him. While the details of the Ceremony are known only by Minerva, the god revived her and gave her all the powers of his Consort, the Cheetah. Unfortunately, while this was taking place, the looters had discovered the city and shot all the villagers and Minerva’s parents. They had believed Urzkartaga to be some sort of golden idol, but upon discovering the plant-creature, they were struck with terror. Before they could destroy him, Minerva, in full Feral mode and full powers attacked them. Within a few minutes they were all dead.

Although her new husband-god was alive and safe, the shock of her parents and friends death, her home burned, and the transformation into Cheetah was too much for the twelve year old. Not being able to process it, she lost herself in her cheetah mind and spent the next several years wandering the jungle as a creature forgetting her human form. It wasn’t until she was 20 that she decided to return to the human world. Her husband was slowly wilting, and she learned from him that the villagers had taken care of him with rituals and prayers that she had never learned. To save his life she began to travel about Africa searching for artifacts that she could use to revive him and make him strong again. Her success caught the attention of a black market gang who recruited her with promises that she could drain any artifacts of their power if she would help them. This worked for a while and Urzkartaga remained healthy, if somewhat precariously. Unfortunately because this health was stolen and not given freely, it was slowly poisoning him. Minerva, desperate to find a cure, joined a group of super villains who claimed that if they succeeded then they would be able to save her ‘husband’.

They were stopped and defeated by a band of heroes however, and Minerva, despite her many attempts to escape, was eventually incarcerated in Arkham Asylum. Her refusal to respond to any staff and to eat any food has them convinced that she is mentally unstable, and keep her in a padded cell that is monitored at all times for fear that she might kill herself. She is a unique inmate in that the scientists who have run tests on her cannot find any sort of mutation in her, as though she has always been in this form. Of course, they don’t believe that she’s a god’s consort either.

Her inability to help her husband has left her severely depressed, and she spends her time in meditation, concentrating on the link between herself and her husband-god. There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that at this stage she would be willing to do just about anything to get free from her prison.

Personality: While Minerva is quite aware of her attractiveness, she only uses it when it will give her an advantage. She never promises what she will not give. Although she kills a great many people, she mourns those that she must kill who are honorable and good. Her first loyalty is to her Husband God however, and if she thinks anything will benefit him, she will do it. However she gets very lonely as he is not in any form that she can truly embrace in any form. Because of this she often tries to find an escape in her work or in hunting her prey.

Clothes: A black leather vest and black leather pants with cheetah-patterns on the inside of the legs, and sturdy black boots. Although she’d rather go with none at all.

Picture/Image:
http://www.comicvine.com/cheetah/29-8344/cheetah/108-3044/cheetah79/105-604244/?offset=37

Motto: “Congratulations, you’ve made me mad. Your prize is death.”

“Oh, you’re scary. I’m petrified.” *slits the person’s throat* “I lied.”

“The problem with you heroes is that everything is black and white to you. One of these days you’re going to meet something grey, and it’ll kill you.”

“I kill for necessity, not for pleasure… Okay, maybe a little pleasure.”

Enemies: Anyone who annoys her or gets in her way.

Love Interest(s): If I said it, he’d just gloat, and frankly I have enough men doing that around me already.

nonangelic92
11-21-2009, 08:13 AM
guys good news net will be up til 1st

Stream
11-21-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm on the fence about joining, but this would've been so cool if you took the Civil War storyline instead.

mere
11-22-2009, 12:46 AM
May I join, or are sign ups closed?

StormWolf
11-24-2009, 05:26 AM
it's always open. We have a large cast list that needs filling.

Atrum Daemon
11-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Just poppin in to say that I am still around and will have a post up by Wednesday at the latest.

mere
11-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Aliases: Superhero/ villain name(s): The Riddler, Riddler
Place of Birth: Unknown, Most likely somewhere in Gothom
Known Relatives: Mother and Father, unknown.
Group Affiliation: Hero or Villain?: Villain
Education: A drop out, but an incredible genius

Height: 6’1
Weight: 165
Eyes: Could be blue
Hair: Varies, brown for now
Unusual Features: None to mention

Powers: No special magic crap, just his insanely puzzling mind.
Abilities/Skills: Super Smart
Paraphernalia/Weapons: A cane with a question mark on top. No weapons as he uses his mind, not physical anything.
Origin: A school child that one day found that his teacher was to give a puzzle challenge that the winner was to be found at who could solve it the fastest. Young Edward snuck into school and played the puzzle until he could do it under a minute. He won and received a book on riddles. He Decided to leave school and join the carnival, where he outsmarted customers with his insane puzzles and superior intellect. He wants more challenge though, and decides he should go on to mentally challenge the heroes of Gotham, especially Batman.

Biography: The Riddler's criminal modus operandi (Big Word) is so deeply ingrained into his personality that he is virtually powerless to stop himself from acting it out. He cannot simply kill his opponents when he has the upper hand; he has to put them in a deathtrap to see if he can devise a life and death intellectual challenge that the hero cannot solve and escape. However, unlike many of Batman's themed enemies, Riddler's compulsion is quite flexible, allowing him to commit any crime as long as he can describe it in a riddle or puzzle. Riddler is Gotham’s smartest villain, committing violence free crime after another, never physically harming opponents himself.
Personality: Loves to puzzle him enemies and confuse them. He is actually sane, a criminal trickster, who has become darker over the years.
Clothes: A green suit and pants, with a tie that has a question mark on it. A green hat with a black band going around it.
Picture/Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/Batman/images/d/d6/Riddler.jpg
Motto: I’m a genius, damn physical contact.
Enemies: Batman.
Love Interest(s): Uhh, no.

I made this while in handcuffs, so I'll fix spelling and grammar if needed.

StormWolf
11-24-2009, 11:56 PM
haha. Yes! accepted!

mere
11-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Thanks, took me a while to make that.

StormWolf
11-25-2009, 12:41 AM
these profiles usually do. Go ahead an post when ready.

Rhomeo
11-25-2009, 08:12 AM
Hey, got room for one more? I have a good villain idea.

StormWolf
11-25-2009, 08:14 AM
go ahead.

Rhomeo
11-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Aliases: None
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York
Known Relatives: Deceased full Family, Venom (Symbiote's Father)
Education: High School

Height: 6'1
Weight: 190 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Unusual Features: Apart from looking nothing like a normal human except shape... Nothing.

Powers: Powers akin to Venom, which are in turn akin to Spiderman. Includes increased strength, speed, perception etc.
Abilities/Skills: Extremely homicidal, erratic and un-expected.
Paraphernalia/Weapons: None
Origin: After getting jailed for murder, he is forced to share a cell with Eddie Brock; current holder of Venom's Symbiote. Due to the Symbiote leaving behind it's offspring, (Symbiote's are a-sexual, reproduce every 100 years), Cletus is turned into a completely new Symbiote; Carnage.

Biography: Cletus Kasady has a troubled childhood, killing his grandmother by pushing her down a flight of stairs, and torturing his mother's dog who afterwards tries to kill him and is apparently beaten to the brink of death by his father, who receives no defense from Kasady during his trial. As an orphan, Kasady is sent to the St. Estes Home for Boys, where his antisocial behavior makes him the target of abuse from both the other orphans and the staff. Kasady gains revenge by murdering the disciplinarian administrator, pushing a girl ,who refused a date with him, in front of a moving bus, and burning down the orphanage. -Copied directly from page.
Personality: Carnage is extremely dangerous, his mind has been warped beyond anything normal since he was changed. Killing is all he really understands now.
Clothes: See below for picture.
Picture/Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Smcarnage.jpg
Motto: Carnage Rules
Enemies: Spider-man
Love Interest(s): None

StormWolf
11-25-2009, 06:05 PM
YES! Carnage! Accepted!

SikstaSlathalin
11-25-2009, 06:28 PM
We just need one more Villian to be balanced now right?

StormWolf
11-25-2009, 06:32 PM
i believe so, but carnage and dr.doom are some heavyweights.

People need to Post, Goddamnit!

SikstaSlathalin
11-25-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm waiting on the Comedian for a little bit but I can pull a post out.

Vladsimpaler
11-26-2009, 01:00 AM
I'd like to reserve Bane if no-one has gotten to him yet. *bumping*

StormWolf
11-26-2009, 01:11 AM
You got it, Vlad. Lol, seeing your head on bane's body makes me laugh.

Cleopatra
11-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm going to try to get a post up today sometime, but all my professors are piling on the work that I have to get done soon. Sorry for the wait.

Cleopatra
11-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Sorry for the double post lol. But it's up.

John
12-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Seen as how were all super hero nuts. thought you might enjoy this, if you haven't already seen it:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16149&count=0

Cleopatra
12-21-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm glad this thing is still alive!

SikstaSlathalin
12-30-2009, 09:50 PM
I need to go everyonee if this picks up again I leave Cleo in charge of Deadpool.

SikstaSlathalin
01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Sorry for the double post. But I'm back and waiting for more folks to start up again.

John
01-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Welcome back Siks. Hmmm....deja vu

SikstaSlathalin
01-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Same message different forum. XD