PDA

View Full Version : Area 10: Trident Program

mcstringer
10-28-2009, 07:58 AM
Present Day Earth (2009 aprox)

-(2001) 8 yrs ago= The Twin Towers of Word Trade fell do to a terrorist attack.
-President Rush declared war against the radical Middle East.
-unknown to public-Trident Program started at Area 10
-(2004) 5 yrs ago= Rush re-elected, War on Terror continues.
-New technology revealed for soldiers
-Flying drones; remote robots attached with missles,
machine guns, supplies, recon equip., etc.; better body armor;
etc.
-Major Natural Disasters
-Katrina floods New Orleans, Rita blasts S.E. Texas, and India is
taken out by a Tsunami.
-unknown to public- Success with enhancing "Naturals".
-Naturals-people already with some "mutant" skills that has been altered
-(2008) 1 yr ago= First Black President elected. James McRain
-Stock Market heads south
-many economic markets fail
-Still at war-say will be out at the end of the year.

-2009-Pres. McRain renigs his promise and pushes for more troops.
-increased economic spending puts more strain on tetering market
-Increased violence in the Middle East.
-Bail out of banks, insurance companies, and big businesses.
-unknown to public-"Marvels" stage begins
-Marvels-normal joes that are altered to possess mutant powers and/or qualities.

Trident Program
This a program to stop all evil everywhere. Ment to create the ultimate superhumans based off of all Area research and the Humane Genome Project. As a coalition We Will Prevail. All of you "volunteers" will be rewarded according. Thank you- Brigadier General Patton

mcstringer
10-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Government Areas

Symbol with number Area in star for all personel miliarty and civilian.
http://www.pikapp.org/downloads/Symbols_400/Star_Shield.jpg

The Pseudosecrete goverment research facilities. They number 1-55. One per state and the other 5 are eslewhere (give you a hint: check the moon lately?). They each have a task to make American life better; easier and make sure that America stays on top.

What you thought that NASA could land on the moon in 1969 without a little help? When they could not figure out how to lift a rocket off the ground in 8 years?

The Nine Rings Group

Symbol on Flags, clothes, crates,and cars. The people have the 8 seals in a circle. The number indicates rank.
http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/068/f/4/Soul_cage_Seal_03_by_Notsalony.png

They are the black market. They are the Yakuza, American Mafia, Mexican Mafia, Russia Mafia, IRA, Al-Queda, and Taliban all rolled into one. They have lasted for centuries and are the strength behind dictartors: Philip, Hanabal, Ghengis Khan, Caeser, Pompus Pilot, Czar Nicholas, Putin, Kim Yung Il (misspell), Hitler, and Mao to name a few.

mcstringer
10-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Character Sheet

Username:
Name:
Code Name:
Race:
Nationality:
Personality:
Appearance:either a description with Ht., weight, etc. or a real picture(not of you. DUH)
New Appearance: Any changes to looks (Blue hair, scales, pink skins with polka dots, gone beastman, & what have you)
Occupation: (I want a nice cross-section here. from convicts and 1%s to doctors and lawyers. Naturals/Trainers)(Qualifications go here, too.
EX: Doctor-John Hopkins-Brain Surgeon)
Powers: Don't over power yourself. Leave some learning room.
No History Cause you will die to the, friends, public ,and family
Rules
-Forum Ettiquite (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2)
-RPA Forum Rules (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1)
-RPA Guildlines (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8)
-The GM's Word is Law! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4)
-Cuss words are cool. Especially when I can't stand not using them
-We are not in the Mature Forum so tone down any violence and romance. No Freddie Kruger-like drawn out blood and guts stuff. Leave the XXX stuff to closed doors.
-More than one Character is allowed. Please don't do so many you can't keep up with them.

Other Info

Me and Storm will be the only Naturals unless there is some serious groveling.

Try to be unique with your powers and ways they work.

I would like diversity among the genders. Not all males or females.

A range of everything really. Race, Age, and Nationaly.

More stuff will come later in Rp!

Accepted

Male
Fallout-StormWolf
Mysterio-Excalibur
Ryu-Security of Mem
Push-Lombax
Warp-Excalibur
Beast-Ushima

Female
Magi-Chaostempest
Lady Kismet- Security of Mem
Metallic-Lombax
Zohar-Kris
Falcon- Blue_Tornado

The IC thread:http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=21116#post21116

Bia
10-28-2009, 06:58 PM
I'd like to join. :)

mcstringer
10-28-2009, 08:34 PM
I finished

Ushima
10-29-2009, 01:56 AM
please finish i would like a some more info, though i am interested

mcstringer
10-29-2009, 02:34 AM
What do you need?

Anne Bonny
10-29-2009, 06:06 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg

mcstringer
10-29-2009, 01:27 PM
"Whoop!"
(its an Aggie thing)

Security of Mem
10-29-2009, 08:15 PM
What are we doing in this RP? I'm not sure I understand the plot very well. A few timelines, but not exactly sure what our characters are going to be doing.

mcstringer
10-29-2009, 10:22 PM
That is what is the First IC post is for.

You should not tell the story before it happens. You give a preview which I did so please piece together what you think will happen

Security of Mem
10-29-2009, 10:49 PM
That is what is the First IC post is for.

You should not tell the story before it happens. You give a preview which I did so please piece together what you think will happen

All though I agree...nevermind.

lombax
10-29-2009, 11:43 PM
umm well i'd like to join but i really dont get it. So if you like join the government side your a marvel or something?

mcstringer
10-30-2009, 01:05 AM
No if you are. and you are a mutant-type labeled Marvel.

Shani
10-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Im in I need time to whip up a character.

RisingPhoenix
10-30-2009, 01:34 AM
omg YES YES YES YES YES, thank you so much for leaving this link in my profile I will definitely join this, give me a little time to come up with a brand new character as this role play deserves a new character of my imagination.

If no one has posted when I create my character I will simply edit this post but if someone has posted which is likely, then I will do a CS Sign Up Post.

StormWolf
10-30-2009, 06:21 AM
Username: StormWolf
Name: Dean Maverick
Code Name: Fallout
Race: Caucasian
Nationality: American
Personality: Cocky and gung-ho. Loves what he does and he does it very well. Usually stays light hearted and goofy, even when getting shot at or killing people
Appearance: http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj293/falberwil/Mark_Wahlberg.jpg
New Appearance: When he uses his powers, his blood glows like molten iron. Makes his eyes very creepy looking and the glow is visible through his skin.
Powers: Can control/manipulate radiation in a variety of ways. His personal favorite is making physical contact with someone and microwaving them via touch. He can also melt down walls or detonate ordinance by making an irradiated wall of heat. Another favorite is a slow torture of enemy combatants via radiation poisoning.... then microwaving them.

mcstringer
10-30-2009, 06:33 AM
Rock ON!
I accept your character.

StormWolf
10-30-2009, 07:05 AM
woot!

mcstringer
10-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Username: Excalibur
Name:Raymond Bradshaw
Code Name: Mysterio
Race: Anglo-Saxxon
Nationality: Austrailian American
Personality:Mysterious, short with people, makes other people figure out the answers, loving, cpmplex.
Appearance:http://www.australiannetworkentertainment.com/raymond_crowe.jpg
New Appearance:None
Powers: Use Objects to create illusions or tricks with Hexs.

Username:Excalibur
Name:Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Code Name: Warp
Race: Portugese
Nationality: Brazil
Personality:Eager, careful, practiced, determined, humble, kind, vulgar.
Appereance:http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00263/images/goalie_throwing.jpg
New Appearance: None
Powers: Create near permante warp gates or temporary warp gates. portals look blue when you put something through them. Otherwise you don't see them at all. Line of sight or an exact image of a place. Otherwise distance does not matter. just uses more energy.

Security of Mem
10-30-2009, 08:44 AM
So if I'm understanding this correctly. The mutants are against the government. Correct?
If so after I sleep I'll make a character sheet.

mcstringer
10-30-2009, 03:06 PM
NO! They work for the government.

StormWolf
10-30-2009, 04:11 PM
They are super-soldiers, basically.

Kris
10-30-2009, 05:40 PM
I'll wait for that PM, I guess...

Security of Mem
10-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Okay now that I understand that. I'll make a character sheet now.

mcstringer
10-30-2009, 09:31 PM
If you want SoM, Storm, Kris, and I can get with you and have a temporary evil mutant char if you want. If we have enough people.

Security of Mem
10-31-2009, 01:02 AM
Username: Security of Mem

Name: Loren Blackwood

Code Name: Ryu[Chinese for Dragon]

Race: White

Nationality: English-British

Personality: Loren is the quiet one. But he's the cynic. He doesn't trust people very much and he has extreme paranoia. He's intelligent, but at the same cruel and cold hearted. He doesn't seem to care about people much. And those he does care for are subjected to his peculiar style of caring. He doesn't feel much emotion and his eyes seem to reflect his soulless emotion.

Appearance: http://i34.tinypic.com/t7jtjd.jpg

His eyes are a very bright electric blue, he has black hair. He wears black pants and a brown sweater. He's clean shaven. His pupils are oddly elongated sorta reptilian like. His skin is pale.

New Appearance: N/A

Occupation: Unemployed- Once he turned 21 he was assigned to a mental hospital

Powers: His body is the gate. You wonder where he got his nickname from, well one is his eyes, but two is that he uses his body to create strange reptilian snake dragon things.
His natural ability is to host genes and create whatever he'd like out of those genes. Like a living Clone machine in a human being.
He has readily stored genes, which he can cook up easily and have them come outside of his body.

mcstringer
10-31-2009, 01:24 AM
What I mean when I have race is White, Black, Mexican, etc. Any Appearance changes would go under New Appearance like Blue Skin with scales.

There are only a few English races. American and British are two. Look at Storm's for examples.

Cool Power. Did not think of that. Everything else is cool.

We are going to need more Females Genders before long.

Security of Mem
10-31-2009, 01:33 AM
I added the picture with a brief description. And I changed it so that he is British and I put that he is white.

Thank you about the power. I really was trying to explain that one for people to understand.
The picture gives me the creeps though.

mcstringer
10-31-2009, 01:40 AM
It is perfect. Be careful to limit that power in someway while in the story, because it could be possible for your character to create other people and that could be considered God-like. I'll add you to the list.

Security of Mem
10-31-2009, 01:44 AM
Well I did limit it. I limited it with his nickname. He rather create dragons and snakes from his imagination then people.

mcstringer
10-31-2009, 02:07 AM
I figured you'd do what have you else, but ok Only dragons.

Security of Mem
10-31-2009, 02:13 AM
Yes, only dragons. Unless you asked directly in a mission to maybe push myself farther and I don't bring someone back from the dead.

Kris
11-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Username: Kris

Name: Daniel (Dani) Cohen

Code Name: ZOHAR (Means radiance in hebrew)

Race: Middle eastern

Nationality: Israel

Personality: Kind and caring with a great maternal sense. She is very calculated and will only attack if needed. She likes to think before acting. She despises ignorance and brutality.

Appearance: Always tidy, dressed appropriate. She has long black hair, most of the time picked up. Black eyes. she is about 1. 67 cm tall and about 62 KG, wears glasses.

Powers: she is capable of absorbing any form of energy, and route it for her own uses. If enough energy is absorb she is capable of creating a substitute- meaning she can disconnect part of her awareness into a copy body form made of power energy. However in order to keep that other form, her physical one must remain unbothred. That use of power takes a great tool on her when she is reawaken in her own body.

New Appearance: When the other body is activited it looks like a glowing version of her own self, has separated from her body. She is unable to speak or even touch in that form, but on the same time she ain't blocked by matters.

lombax
11-01-2009, 05:07 AM
Username: lombax
Name: Matt Ignis
Code Name: Push
Nationality: American (with a heavy Italian accent oddly enough)
Personality: He keeps mainly to himself, and he wont look anyone in the eyes, at least not anyone he doesn't respect and he only respects those he deems good natured. He is very ill tempered and likely to explode at the smallest of things. Though he is a strong believer in right and wrong so that affects the way he acts in everyday life.
Appearance: http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/09/09/gal_hot_john_isner.jpg
New Appearance: When he uses his powers his eyes become completely white and his skin gets a kind of repelling aura to it turning people away from him.
Powers: He can see into the minds of those near him, though this is really weak and he has to concentrate so hard that anything louder than the wind blowing would probably disrupt his concentration. So he can only do it when things are really calm. The ability grows stronger the more attuned he becomes to a person, but it only grows stronger because he finds it easier to reach out to them. It is still fairly weak and imprecise. His real power lies in his ability to move objects with a mere thought. Though even his telekinesis is limited. The smaller the objects the easier it is, things like small rocks and similar objects in size he can move just as he could move his arm. Things like humans he has to concentrate and it absorbs more physical strength from his body.

RisingPhoenix
11-01-2009, 06:48 AM
DO NOT count me out, things got a little hectic which caused me to be unable to finish my character but I do feel quite inspired by the moon on this great Halloween that I know what type of character I will create as well as the powers they will possess.

mcstringer
11-01-2009, 07:27 AM
@Lombax: Our ratio right now Lombax is 3-0 men-women. I'll either have to wait to accept your character until we get more females, or change.

@Chaostempest:You have some time. Take what you need to get it done.

WE Have a heavy male ratio right now. WE NEED FEMALES.

RisingPhoenix
11-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Username: Chaostempest
Name: Isis Osiris
Code Name: Magi
Race: Caucasian/Black
Nationality: American
Personality: Isis can be chilly and cold sometimes but most of the time she is an open book, a joyful and authentic person who enjoys company and competition. She loves talking, writing and training. She is not afraid to "go there" when the time calls for it. She is very open to the wellness of others which makes her a very good friend to have, not to mention his trustworthiness and acute ability to keep secrets.
Appearance:http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/Meagan_Good_050406-edited.jpg
New Appearance: Her hair is longer and more of a snow Isis white that gives off a faint Angelic glow.
Powers: The entire magic lore has been manifested into different senses of what one can do. Some say that those who possess the significant power to wield magic can do practically anything they set their mind to. Though Isis is a high level Mage/Magi, she still has a lot to learn and must train her powers in order to master them. She has a strong affinity with the higher powers and thusly has a strong will and determination. Like most users of magic, she can call upon the elements and move objects with her mind. Though some actions require spells and incantations to be spoken, Isis is on a level that does not require spoken spells and incantations. Some actions, however, require the use of spoken spells and incantations and these are the times in which Isis uses them. She is not invincible, she is not a god nor deity, she is merely a Mage/Magi seeking to master her abilities and to help in any way she can.

Don't mistake her for her fragile look, she is actually more than she appears. She is able to defend herself with what she knows and is not vulnerable when it comes down to protecting herself.

edit: changed gender to female due to the crazy ratio of male to female.

mcstringer
11-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Thanks bro, It is the same reason I have not accepted one of my characters yet.

Oh accepted by the way.

mcstringer
11-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Anyone want music in this Rp?

StormWolf
11-01-2009, 10:55 PM
sure! music makes it more cinematic

Ushima
11-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Username: Ushima
Name: Richard Militio
Code Name: Beast
Nationality: Italian
Personality: Wild and almost uncontrolable. His abilities effected his personality, what was once a calm person has become an animal.
Appearance: Richard has short brown hair and red eyes. He stands about 6'3" and weighs about 167 pounds. An athletic build and tanned skin. He's covered in tribal tattoos, cross on right shoulder, sword on right forearm, chinese dragon spiraling up his lefft arm. viking swords down his back, italian horn on his side, grim reaper on chest, dog tags on left side.
New Appearance: Eyes are slitted
Powers: Shapeshifter

mcstringer
11-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Sorry Dude, but we are in need of more female chars.

RisingPhoenix
11-02-2009, 05:13 AM
awesome, I'm accepted, I knew you would like Isis as she was suppose to be a he but was changed at the last minute, but I am always up to improvise and it wasn't a difficult change.

Let's hope more people create more female characters, trying to keep the ratio in line.

So it's 3:1 ratio of men to women

Security of Mem
11-02-2009, 05:15 AM
If secondary characters are allowed, I could make a female.

mcstringer
11-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Yah please.
I have not accepted my 2nd char because I am still debating wether I should change it.

I updated the rules to include more than one character.

Security of Mem
11-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Username: Security of Mem

Name: Amelia Wilton

Code Name: Lady Kismet

Race: White

Nationality: French

Personality: Amelia is tough and confident. She uses her brains as well as her body to manipulate and control what she wants. She is a control freak, likes to be in control. She can be a bit bossy. But she makes up for the negatives in her personality with positives. She is loyal and honest and wouldn't leave her allies alone. She can be kind and caring if she puts great effort in putting down her barrier.

Appearance: http://i36.tinypic.com/2wgc1ds.jpg

If her outfit is to revealing let me know. She has blond hair and blue eyes. Her skin is a fair pink. Her outfit is exactly what she is wearing in the picture. But I'm going to make her knee high boots tighter and with a longer heel.

New Appearance: NA

Powers: Weapon teleportation- The basic of this ability is to make weapons mostly guns, her favorite, come out of nowhere. Like they manifested from thin air. The only problem with her ability is that she is limited to five pairs of guns and she has to bring her own ammo.

lombax
11-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I came up with this one on the way home from school i hope it helps, man i hope we get enough woman so my first character is accepted.

Username: lombax
Name: Rose Apogee
Code Name: Metallic
Nationality: Italian
Personality: She is mostly tom-boyish, not afraid to get down and dirty, though she also isn't afraid to show her more feminine side. She is slow to anger and really optimistic.
Appearance: http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/129628-bigthumbnail.jpg
New Appearance: Nothing really changes for her except she seems to glow and stand out from all others when using her powers.
Powers: She can convert her skin cells into metal and push it from her body which allows her to make blades of metal or similar objects. She can rapidly regrow skin cells to replace the ones she lost but her power is largely revolved around how much energy she has in her body. Thus she has to eat large amounts of food to be able to use her powers. Though she stays skinny because her super fast metabolism burns it all away in hours depending on how much she eats.

mcstringer
11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
All are accepted-If I missed anyone's character in the Accepted spoiler let me know

We wait for Kris to finish her char

Kris, Storm, and I are making 3 NPCs and then we can move on the the first post. (Halelujah)

First Post Sit-Rep
1.Sit-reps* will be used as moving pieces or as explainations for moving the story.
2.Everyone's FP* will have somehow have:reason for why they are there, journey to the pick-up location, and picked up on the bus on some order I don't care how. You can put that your families will be well taken care of in your post, but that will be said in the second post in the Debriefing Room and the introductions will be made.
3.The Best For last-NO MARVEL Characters will start with their powers. They will be given to you at Area 10. This is to add length and storiness* to the Rp.

Any Questions?

*Situation Reports
*First Post
*storiness-meaning, feel of flow, "you can't make a samach with out the mayo."

lombax
11-02-2009, 11:27 PM
sweet cant wait to start

Bia
11-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Female on the way! I just have to find the perfect pic :D

Security of Mem
11-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Excalibur, what about Ryu? As he is a mental hospital. They decide to discharge him. He really is a fruit in the head. Sorta falling from reality split between both.

mcstringer
11-03-2009, 01:22 AM
That is what you figure out. From a rational perspective, some psychologists are glory hogs and create disorders. Hell, people can pretend. I would, if I could stand the shots and evaulations. I would get a nice room and 3 squares a day. Not bad in my opion.

Bia
11-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Username: Blue_Tornado

Name:Annalise

Code Name: Falcon

Race: white

Nationality: France

Personality: Annalise is the toughest girly-girl you will ever meet, she likes arguing, fighting, any use of powers but also hates bugs, gross things, and perverted guys. She loves animals and getting down and dirty but is also a fan of the fancier things in life and doesn't like immaturity. She loves her hair, almost obsessively, but won't show it, she will just pay extra special attention to it, and if you mess with it in anyway like burn it or something, she will go off on you. French is her first language so if you piss her off or confuse her she will just start babbling in French until you remind her that none of you can understand her.

Appearance:http://hairfinder.com/haircollections7/bha1.jpg
Annalise has light green eyes and wears a white tank top, nice blue jeans and a tall black boot and is always wearing her signature gold falcon necklace.

New Appearance: Nothing on the outside but has much better hearing and sight.

Occupation: The best falcon trainer in France, also does some painting

Powers: can turn into a Greenland Gyrfalcon and communicate with all animals.

Greenland Gyrfalcon --> http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/WebImg/293/1202807132-t.jpg

Security of Mem
11-03-2009, 01:47 AM
That is what you figure out. From a rational perspective, some psychologists are glory hogs and create disorders. Hell, people can pretend. I would, if I could stand the shots and evaulations. I would get a nice room and 3 squares a day. Not bad in my opion.

Though Ryu isn't pretending.

mcstringer
11-03-2009, 03:14 AM
It is something you have to figure out.

Security of Mem
11-03-2009, 03:21 AM
It is something you have to figure out.

It's coming to me. I'm thinking.

mcstringer
11-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Good, hold on to it, and save it for your first post. I don't want to know how anyone gets from point A to point B. I am as part of this story as you are, and hate knowing what my present is before I get it. Don't you?

If you have trouble remembering, write it down.

Security of Mem
11-03-2009, 03:36 AM
Good, hold on to it, and save it for your first post. I don't want to know how anyone gets from point A to point B. I am as part of this story as you are, and hate knowing what my present is before I get it. Don't you?

If you have trouble remembering, write it down.

*cakes*

Making a post and thinking about your character is like cooking cake.

RisingPhoenix
11-03-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm actually quite good at cooking cakes, mine never fall and are always moist and delicious.

StormWolf
11-03-2009, 07:30 PM
And now for something completely different...*points to above post*

Kris
11-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Okay, edited my char. Tell me if it's okay. Also I've PMed ya. I'm waiting for reply :D

Bia
11-03-2009, 10:09 PM
edited my character a teeny bit, let me know if I'm accepted :P

mcstringer
11-04-2009, 12:16 AM
What did you change?

ya ya'll are both good to go.

RisingPhoenix
11-04-2009, 10:58 AM
and the waiting ensues, woot woot can't wait for the IC to open.

mcstringer
11-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Just waiting for Storm, Kris, and I to make the Area 10 important NPC characters.

StormWolf
11-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Username: StormWolf, Kris, Excalibur

Name: Norman Schwartzkopf

Code Name: King Alpha-10

Nationality: German-American

Personality: Decisive and a tactical genius. Calculating and caring. Wants the operation done with minimal casualties.

Appearance:http://www.schule.de/englisch/state_of_the_union/group6/project/normanbi.jpg

New Appearance: N/A

Occupation: 4 star General of the United States Armed Forces and head of Area 10.

Powers: He is the leader of Area 10 and the one who proposed the idea of MARVELS, does that count?

mcstringer
11-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Yah that's good.

Kris
11-05-2009, 01:07 AM

Name: Albert von Neumann

Code Name: I have no idea...

Race: white

Nationality: Swedish

Personality: cynical and pessimistic. Somewhat lazy. If he can avoide work he will do so. On the other hand, he has a crazy enthusiasm of a small kid if a thing he doesn't know about comes by. He doesn't like human company and he has no problem stating it out.

Appearance: If anyone has good image... please give me link. meanwhile, this one is the best I found to describe what I had in mind:

http://frankenboris.deviantart.com/art/Mad-scientist-2089820

Occupation: The head of the science department and chief scientist

mcstringer
11-05-2009, 03:00 AM
Oh crap right ya'll are waiting for me now..........

mcstringer
11-05-2009, 08:16 AM

Name: Alan O'Hallary

Code Name:

Nationality: Irish-American

Personality: Very rough and tumble, gruff, and short with people, period, but very protective of the people that he sees as his family. Very friendly to people when drunk, which he often is. This sometimes puts him at odds with Albert because he sees it as being unprofessional.

Appearance
http://mudgeehireco.com.au/kevin%20003%20(Medium).jpg

Occupation: Former engineer on the Stealth Bomber project, Head technician of Area 10. He is the reason heros get cool tech stuff.

All right that is the last one.

I'll work on the first post tonight/tommorrow (tired).

RisingPhoenix
11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
goody goody gum drops

mcstringer
11-05-2009, 05:36 PM
(s_evil)I could do it right now, but I want to be a pain in the ass and not do it.

Besides, the computer I am using right know has no sound or speakers. (I am in a library).

I am really torn on the music I want to use. Not the music type mind you. You wont here anything, but some kind of rock from me. If you don't like it put something els in your post :sit::horror:

But I'll leave ya'll with this.

(Fuck)(sparta)(Fuck)

StormWolf
11-05-2009, 05:55 PM
I would suggest some pieces done by Hanz Zimmer if you want an intense cinematic feel.

mcstringer
11-06-2009, 01:11 AM
I am caught in a cycle of ice cream and T.V., but I shall get it done!!!!

mcstringer
11-07-2009, 11:33 AM
It is UP!

I am linking it here and on the first page.
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=21116#post21116

Security of Mem
11-08-2009, 03:23 AM
Yahooo! Let's have a celebration.

RisingPhoenix
11-10-2009, 03:21 PM
I will post soon in the IC

Bia
11-10-2009, 09:53 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1096

Hey guys, we are in desperate need of men, we have 3 girls and no guys! It would be so amazing if you guys could check this rp out and see if its something you would like Thank you much ;)

Kris
11-11-2009, 11:31 PM
I'll have a post by the end of the week :D

StormWolf
11-11-2009, 11:40 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1096

Hey guys, we are in desperate need of men, we have 3 girls and no guys! It would be so amazing if you guys could check this rp out and see if its something you would like Thank you much ;)

um, hello? Dude, right here! Thanks for the kick in the nuts.

mcstringer
11-12-2009, 03:08 AM
:)

mcstringer
11-12-2009, 01:48 PM
This is an important announcement. Do not try to adjust you computer screen.

;king11;POST PEOPLE!(flame)

If you have not posted yet forsame on you.-furious-

(threaten):whip:Post or you get some of this-falcon-

or this (LICK)

or this:sit:

or this(No_Eat)

or this:fish:

or this*fireball*

or this:Alien:
or this:lightning:

or this:falcon:

or this:shishine:

or this*glomp*

or this(abduct)

or this*chomp*
or this:killhug:

or this(poke):poooke:

or this(Cant)

or this
:hump:

etc.

beware the No Post Ghost!*ghost*

It'll eat you a live.(foodz)

Bia
11-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Well Stormwolf I must admit I have no fathom as to what you mean by that statement, but for some reason I have the extreme urge to say "Your welcome :D "

Bia
11-12-2009, 10:54 PM
you know excalibur I think you were just really bored and wanted to post a whole bunch of smileys and thats why you made that humungo post.

mcstringer
11-13-2009, 03:10 AM
THAT and the other people NEED TO POST.

lombax
11-13-2009, 09:29 PM
so true

Security of Mem
11-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Here is my blog (http://role-player.net/forum/blog.php?b=71). I'm sorry I failed you.
I can work on a post now. That is if you even still want me.

mcstringer
11-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Everything is fine. I just like to be as informed as possible. Everyone is still in.

Security of Mem
11-22-2009, 05:18 AM
I'm still very sorry. And I couldn't inform you. The pain was so bad. Lupus + Flu= bad combination.
I felt so sick. I feel sort of still sick like I'm going to puke. But the pain has gone and I can type now a few trips to the bathroom to throw up isn't going to kill me.

mcstringer
11-22-2009, 01:43 PM
don't bother. You are giving me a guilt trip now.

Security of Mem
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Sorry sorry sorry. I wasn't trying to do that.

Edit: I'll go delete the post.

Security of Mem
12-01-2009, 05:37 PM
I don't mean to double post. But come one other people. Come back. I want to play some Trident.

mcstringer
12-01-2009, 07:16 PM
I would totally agree there, and it is a kind of simple post, too.

mcstringer
12-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Can we post please? ya know before I do the PM round up. I understand troubling stuff, but say something about it here, if you can.

Kris
12-02-2009, 11:02 AM
You are right. I have left a few RPs untouched lately and one was recycled because of my. I will try my best to post today or at least by the end of the week.

And also, if I stop your RP, tell me so... I don't want you to lose that RP because I hold you back. It will pain me, but I'd rather you kicked me out if I happen to slow down your RP :/

mcstringer
12-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Thanks Kris, But you are not the only one.

mcstringer
12-07-2009, 07:23 PM
It is finals time. So I wont move the story at all until after they are done. I wont need to since no one is even posting.

Ryudo
01-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Hey guys, is this Rp still going?