PDA

View Full Version : (M) The Treasure of the Lost Mountains OOC (bluemoon x Siks apocy RP)

SikstaSlathalin
12-11-2017, 04:38 AM
Live for tomorrow and reap the riches of yesterday.

Story: In the year of our lord two thousand, one-hundred and fifty(2150 AD), the hand of the god struck and all we knew came to a thundering and hellish end. In the land of our freedom, the old stars and stripes, the U.S. of A, the one place no one thought would die, was hit hard and fast and amongst the first to go down. Every major city was struck and reduced to bleak skeletons of what they once were. Great steel and concrete leviathans cursed to stare with hollow eyes at a burning sky for centuries, the Grim Reaper's coffers were full for many years. As history has shown though, life will bite and claw it's way back to the light of day.

At first it was fleeting and sporadic, isolated survivor colonies, stalwart travelers marching doggedly down that lonesome road whistling the old world blues, and refugees escaping the flaming axe of chaos. Soon though the colonies became cities, the marching travelers became marching soldiers, and the refugees became missionaries spreading the good word of salvation. Life found a way, times will never be the same as they once were, but no one's skin is melting off their bones anymore at least not in the more remote parts of the country. With the return of humanity came the long tailed dog of Legends about promised riches hidden deep in the forsaken wastelands of Ragged America.

Now a full two hundred and fifty years after the Death by Fire, one such legend has inspired you to pack your belongings for the long haul. The Treasure of the Lost Mountains, an old military bunker buried deep within the mountains that cut a third of Ragged America off from the rest of the continent. It's contents unknown, but were facts are lacking imagination flourishes. Pristine Pre-Fire weapons, warehouses of untainted meds, acres of preserved food and oceans of crystal clear water, maybe even an entire mountain full of hot virgins kept on ice to help repopulate the world.

No one knows, at least no one who is alive, that is what a vigilante law man and a wild woman of the wastes plan to find out, but first they'll need to survive each other.

Info: Taking place in the somewhat undevestated Pacific Northwest of America, we are playing a couple of fools struck with wonderlust, living in the snug little colony of Carousel. We can be from most kinds of backgrounds, Ex-Military, Merchant, Ex-Con, Pioneer, Scavenger, etc. It'll start out like most Action/Adventures, basic weapons, basic armor, and items to survive on. Following the wide-spread rumor of the Lost Mountains treasure our chars will start out on a long and dangerous trip to find the treasure and use it as either of us see fit.

Weapons: Anything found in today's legit market. Basically bullets and blades with blunt instruments. Ammo has weight and chances are we won't find many merchants once our chars get into the wasteland proper.

Armor/Clothing: The top starter gear would be old military combat armor while effective it's weighty and expensive. The most common and versatile armor would be leather armor, you can even run around in a suit of metal armor if you want, but it's really heavy even though it can stop some pistol fire and all melee attacks. As for the rest of it you can wear whatever sensible clothes you think will keep you warm and clean in this world.

Mutations: They exist but nothing outside of physical oddities and mild enhancements with more than mild downgrades(i.e. odd colored eyes and enhanced strength but with a loss of intelligence.) Some animals also remained mostly the same, like dogs, cats, and such, but there's always a few mutant animals running around waiting to be tamed.

Survival: Plants and animals exist but many are mutated and will need to be carefully dealt with, ruins litter the wasteland so who knows, maybe luck will be on your side and you'll find a house with some good stuff in it that's not filled with bandits. Shit is far from nice and easy out there, you have bandits, dangerous animals, radiation pockets, and a plethora of other fun little nasties that can kill you and shit you out.

Money: The Trade and Barter system is back as well as the use of metal chips that many merchants take. (Similar to the US currency.)
Iron: Cheapest= to 1 penny
Tin: Next cheapest= to 1 quarter
Steel: Average= 1 dollar
Copper: Above average= to 5 dollars
Silver: Second most expensive= to 10 dollars
Gold: Most expensive= to 20 dollars

Name:

Hometown:

Appearance (pic or description):
3 Weapons(pic or description):
Armor and gear(pic or description):

Mutations(If applicable):
Personality:
Background:
Other:

bluemoon
12-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Name: Ezra-Rayne Bastian (Ez or Ray)

Hometown: Currently Carousel, but originally from an area referred to as Midway (located near the former state of Colorado) in the town of Endver.

Appearance: Ezra has a lightly tanned complexion with a dotting of freckles over the bridge of her nose and on her cheeks. Her eyes are hazel with gold and green flecks throughout. Her wavy shoulder-length hair is typically pulled away from her face. She stands 5'8" bare foot and her soft curves are accentuated by her flat stomach and taut muscles.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.zqrTeBh9JM2OojdC8JWzHAEsCo&pid=15.1&P=0&w=303&h=171

3 Weapons:

1) Glock 17 with 3 magazines (each capable of holding 17 rounds, but rarely full).

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.X5gJqsCOZ5KH-SZrOHKBmAEsDh&pid=15.1&P=0&w=224&h=169

2) Katana sword (see picture in gear below).

3) 6 smoke grenades which spew a white acrid gas--homemade (bleach and ammonia)--see picture in gear below.

Armor and gear: Ezra's clothing is leather with the exception of her top--it is made of a Kevlar-like material which repels most low-caliber bullets. The boots have steel toes and are made of brushed leather. As expected, her clothing is more worn and grimier than the photo shows.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.3SP9ber-AkVqVHwrv_SC7wHaKc&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Mutations: Not necessarily a mutation, but Ezra has an uncanny memory for people and places, a gift that existed pre-war, but uncommonly.

Personality: If you are looking for a sweet, respectable, and agreeable, girl next-door type, you are looking in the wrong place. Ezra has been described as foul-mouthed, bad tempered, and downright rude. Although she has been those things, it wouldn't necessarily describe her on a normal day. She is very loyal, and that loyalty can be bought, if one wants to burden the expense. She is tough, but also has a soft side, especially for children and animals. She is passionate and expressive, but like most females, she has her moody bad days. For the most part, it would be in your best interest to stay on her good side.

Background: Ezra was born in the mountainous region of the Midway. Her nomadic parents spent most of their days scavenging and taught her the trade from an early age. They traveled in a mule-drawn cart and traded their goods with any occupied port that would have them. Ezra learned the land, its denizens, and ways to survive both. When she reached her teen years, both of her parents were lost to her in a mine field surrounding a scrap yard. Her father died straight out, but her mother survived the blast. Ezra "saved" her mother--saved her from the pain and difficulties of her serious injuries. It was her first kill.

Using the skills taught her, she continued in their stead, lightening her load by trading the mule and cart for coin. She began scouting and tracking as well to further pad her pockets. She survived the wastelands by using her talents and femininity--managing to escape most encountered catastrophes. She has several scars, the worst being a grouping of second-degree burns on her back.

Although she is by no means wealthy, Ezra has enough steel and silver to keep her in rolled cigarettes and moonshine if she desires, which she often does. She has always dreamed of striking it rich, settling down in the mountains, and drinking herself into oblivion.

Other: She has an intricate tattoo on her back concealing a large burn scar.

SikstaSlathalin
12-12-2017, 03:06 AM
Name: Jackal Lawless

Hometown: A town named Durcell to the North of Carousel

Appearance (pic or description):
https://i.imgur.com/QFDl9nR.jpg

Jackal is a tall thin man, he's 6'5 weighing 196lbs of lean muscle. His body is built to cover distance at speed and endure hardships. His hair is dirty blond and shoulder length, and his eyes are a distant steel colored.

His face is stoic and often creased in a deep frown, but his eyes are alive and flicker with keen intelligence and a guarded trust.

3 Weapons(pic or description): A .308 scoped hunting rifle, a colt revolver, and a kukri machete
Armor and gear(pic or description): The same outfit as the pic just with kevlar he scavenged from a National Guard Depot sewn into his black shirt.

Mutations(If applicable): None
Personality: Like many people born and bred in the wastes of Post-Fire America, Jackal is a grim and self-sufficient person. He relies on his own hand and his own skill to overcome life's difficulties, but unlike many people he's also cursed with a deep morality.

He brings law to where there is none and justice to those who have forgotten it's meaning. But he is a man lacking in many social graces and would rather tell a bitter truth than a sweet lie.

Background: Born in Durcell Jackal was taught the hardness of life quickly. No where in the Wastes is a safe place, but Durcell has always been a town of bandits and crooks. You worked for the Black Jacks or you were worked over by them, there was no half way point.

Jackal's parents were sheep and bowed and scrapped to the criminals whenever they came knocking. Letting them take what they want or do whatever they wanted with Jackal's two sisters and sometimes his mother. The only one who had any backbone was his Grandfather Gregor Lawless, but Gregor was an old man and couldn't fight the Black Jacks. So once Jackal was born the old man took him under his wing and began teaching him how to fight and how to shoot.

At first this isn't uncommon, because everyone needs to learn those things to survive in Ragged America. But once he started teaching the boy to take potshots at Black Jacks that is when the bosses start taking notice. But Grandpa Greg was smart, he was in a group of Bounty Hunters called the Pine Runners for years and they knew how to get their work done and stay off the radar. And as Jackal grew so did the sense of justice his Grandpa instilled in him. Between range time and training in the ring he filled the young man's head with stories of noble lawmen and heroes. The injustices of Durcell building up and reinforcing the situation that would set Jackal up for his purpose later in life.

Throughout his adolescence Jackal began working on his own. He would go out at night and prowl the streets of the town looking for Black Jacks causing trouble for the innocents. He would kill them quick and be gone before the crook's friends showed up. He did his work from the shadows and stayed undetected until his 20th birthday, that was when his work came crashing down around him. A girl he'd been sweet on and had even let in on his vigilante work and was engaged to, was the string that unraveled it all. For months of Black Jacks had been getting wise to his work and hunting him down. They had narrowed it down and planted one of their working girls in the young man's life, he'd been so focused on doing his work he never had time to make friends or find a girl so this beautiful woman just walking into his life was quite welcome and novel.

But that naivete and trust is what led the Black Jacks to finding Jackal's home and killing his entire family Grandpa Greg included. The man came home after a night of hunting to find the house broken into and everyone line up in the living room floor stripped bare, desecrated, and their heads removed. That spelt the end of Jackal's life as a prowler in the night and the end of the Black Jack's power in Durcell. He spent the next ten years systematically hunting down every important member of the crime syndicate and executing them in the exact same way as they did his family. It was grisly, it was infamous...it was justice.

After the Black Jacks, Jackal went through Ragged America doing what he can to punish those who needed to be punished, but eventually it dawned on him the world needed something more than just a single man fighting evil. It needed a beacon to flock too, and that is when he heard about the Treasure of the Lost Mountains far to the East. Many rumors surrounded what the treasure was, but Jackal saw more he saw a way to bring back to glory of the old world and the stories his Grandfather told him. He'd find the Treasure and turn the site into the new beacon of hope for Ragged America.

Other: Jackal is one of the few people left who carry a Bible

bluemoon
12-12-2017, 03:48 AM
Your picture reminds me of the Gunslinger from the Stephen King novels. :)

I think we will have some clashing of personalities with the two strong characters. It will be so fun--I can't wait to start!

SikstaSlathalin
12-12-2017, 04:15 AM
Haha twas the plan.

Do you wanna fire up the IC?

bluemoon
12-12-2017, 04:34 AM
I can do that, but it has been a long time since I wrote up an intro, so I will work on it tomorrow when my brain is fresh. Do you want me to reference your intro here as a background for the story or just jump right into the scene at the bar?

SikstaSlathalin
12-12-2017, 04:40 AM
Well if it's relevant for your post you can, but the Treasure Legend is common knowledge, but your girl can probably comment on Jackal's story since he's a little well known and maybe even give me an easy in with Ezzy mentioning him wandering around looking for a helper.

SikstaSlathalin
12-20-2017, 06:58 PM
I'll respond soon Moon.

bluemoon
12-20-2017, 10:29 PM
Sounds good Siksta!

SikstaSlathalin
12-20-2017, 11:06 PM
And there it is, Jackal is pissed, but he knows better than to stick around in plain sight and get shot at. XD

bluemoon
01-05-2018, 05:53 PM
I was thinking that Ez and Jack might have an unknown association with one of the Black Jacks. After her ordeal with being burned, she pursued the men who did it. The main person behind the attack was a Black Jack that was very ruthless and difficult to track down. She finally located him, but decided after much contemplation, that he was beyond her ability to kill without putting herself in mortal danger. (She tried once, but failed due to his preference for young boys.) My thought is that she hired someone, for a large sum, to find someone to take the man out. That someone would be Jackal. The man, named Diablo, was a difficult one to locate, and all Jack needed was his location, which is what Ezra supplied to him unknowingly through the man she hired.

Also, the hat she wears is made from the skin of the two men she managed to track down and kill herself.

I do not care if Jackal knows she is the one who tracked Diablo down, but she is not aware of who killed the last man on her list for revenge. She isn't even sure the man is dead, although she heard rumors to that affect.

SikstaSlathalin
01-06-2018, 07:52 PM
So in his crusade against the Black Jacks Ez anomalously told him where this Diablo was and he killed the man?

bluemoon
01-06-2018, 11:29 PM
That's the general idea. Ez paid someone to kill Diablo or find someone who would. She supplied Diablo's location. The man she hired actually would have been the one who told Jackal of Diablo's location--whether or not any of the money was turned over to Jackal is up to you. Ez would not know who was hired to do the actual killing--she just wanted it done.

SikstaSlathalin
01-07-2018, 05:20 AM
Ok we can use that later sometime.

bluemoon
01-07-2018, 08:58 PM
That's cool--either way. :D

SikstaSlathalin
01-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Kooky.

bluemoon
01-07-2018, 09:54 PM
You and that word..lol.

SikstaSlathalin
01-07-2018, 10:26 PM
I love that word. XD

bluemoon
01-13-2018, 05:27 PM
Sorry I didn't leave you a lot to work with, but you could have Jackal follow Ez to the outcropping (very quietly, lol) or just put in his activiites at the camp. I plan on there being a lot of tension between Jack and Gabe--perhaps leading to a fight. Feel free to play with that as well. I am leaning towards a wolf pack on the trail of the beasts--unless you have a more interesting idea. Anyhow, I am sure you will come up with something, and I am just rambling on now...lol.

SikstaSlathalin
01-13-2018, 06:42 PM
Hmm good post, I was actually thinking of Lawless heading into whatever tent Ez had and plan out tomorrow's route. But I could play with the idea of Gabe confronting Jackal outside of Ez's line of sight.

How much would you say Gabe likes Ez?

bluemoon
01-13-2018, 09:48 PM
Hmm...call it puppy-love. She's rebuffed him after the one time and it doesn't sit well with his ego.

BTW, I love all your creature pix--are those from a video game?

SikstaSlathalin
01-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Haha well puppy just got pistol-whipped by a real dog. XD

And I have no clue, I actually borrowed them from one of StormWolf's RPs, but I think he got them off the internets.

bluemoon
01-13-2018, 10:00 PM
Better sleep with one eye open from now on--Gabe doesn't like to be made a fool of!

SikstaSlathalin
01-13-2018, 10:14 PM
Haha Jackal does that anyway. ;)

bluemoon
01-19-2018, 08:44 PM
Ah, you are evil--leaving the action portion up to me. ...but that is fine, I will engage with them beasties! :D

SikstaSlathalin
01-19-2018, 10:00 PM
Haha you can leave it up to me too if you want. I'm leaving the choice of action up to you, you're the B.A. leader here.

bluemoon
01-19-2018, 10:40 PM
I'm pretty sure that means Bad Ass! :D As for action, it is always a two-way street as far as I am concerned. Have at it if you will--I know I have a few things festering up my sleeve for the near future.

SikstaSlathalin
01-19-2018, 10:44 PM
Haha awesome.

bluemoon
01-21-2018, 07:36 PM
Your turn to play with the doggies. :)

SikstaSlathalin
01-22-2018, 12:25 AM
Lol how unrealistic should I make Jackal's gun skills?

bluemoon
01-22-2018, 12:42 AM
That is solely up to you, but I would make him legendary! :D

Since we are living in a post-apocalyptic world, he can have uncanny gun skills due to an enhanced ability.

SikstaSlathalin
01-22-2018, 01:11 AM
Lol I'll keep that in mind. But first he needs to save Ez and earn sexy time points lol.

bluemoon
01-22-2018, 01:33 AM
Lol--I didn't know she needed saving. ;) Interesting take on the situation--I didn't consider her being taken down by the wolf's weight. I can work with that--points scored for Jackal!

bluemoon
01-22-2018, 02:08 AM
Short and sweet--the last three wolves are Jackals. Show your worth vigilante!

SikstaSlathalin
01-22-2018, 02:09 AM
Lol sorry, thought that's what happened.

bluemoon
01-22-2018, 04:49 AM
No need to apologize. I was vague--it could have been interpreted lots of ways. That's what makes it fun--you never know which way things will go. :)

SikstaSlathalin
01-22-2018, 07:06 PM
Haha indeed.

bluemoon
01-23-2018, 03:13 AM
If you have no objections, I'm going to move us ahead to the morning.

SikstaSlathalin
01-23-2018, 04:03 AM
Ok.

bluemoon
01-23-2018, 04:13 AM
Two letter answers are not acceptable!

SikstaSlathalin
01-23-2018, 04:14 AM
XD Go for it?

bluemoon
02-02-2018, 10:03 PM
Intermission...

Just a little carnal info: In addition to having a reputation for being rude and mean spirited (especially when drunk), Ez is also known for liking things a bit rough. I only mention this because it will come into play if things ever get R-rated.

Please continue.

SikstaSlathalin
02-02-2018, 10:10 PM
Haha good to know ;)

bluemoon
02-02-2018, 10:27 PM
There are some advantages with RPing with someone older than 20 (I mean you)--I don't have to be as sweet and innocent with my characters. ;)

SikstaSlathalin
02-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Haha indeed, and I always find characters with odd little quirks and kinks far more interesting to RP with.

bluemoon
02-04-2018, 04:18 PM
I have set the stage for your doubling up of rooms idea--I will leave it up to you if she shares a room with Jackal or not.

Enjoy the Super Bowl!

SikstaSlathalin
02-06-2018, 06:13 AM
And of course she gets to bunk with Jackal we gotta force some character interaction and development. XD

bluemoon
02-06-2018, 05:40 PM
..and so it begins... Have fun!

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 12:56 AM
What a kinky pair they are. XD

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 01:07 AM
Why now Siks...I think I am blushing...NOT!

It was fun actually--I rarely get to play out those kind of scenes. There is a lot of history that I have played out in my mind that has shaped Ez--kinkiness and all. Now, after reading your description of Jackal's body, I wonder about his history. Ez will have to peel him like an onion to get to his secrets!

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Haha feel free to try, but start small like ask how he's not dead from all the wounds on his body. xD

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 01:15 AM
I'm thinking he is dead--or undead. A zombie! Oh wait, that would be a different story...

Ez may not have as many scars, but her tattoo is bigger. ;)

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 01:19 AM
Haha I'll be sure to comment on it and notice the burn it covers. That'll be fun to explore as well.

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 01:25 AM
In that Ez is like Jack--tight lipped. She might divulge her history in exchange for his though. She is curious after all.

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 01:27 AM
We have an accord then. I gotta make a char for another RP, but I'll respond before too long.

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 01:32 AM
Sounds good. I'll be watching Jason Momoa...I mean Frontier...in the mean time.

I noticed you are in a lot of RPs right now...Damn boy, how do you find the time?!

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 01:47 AM
Haha I haven't recently kinda why I'm scrambling to get them all updated. XD But I only work nights four days a week, so I have time just need to kick my ass into gear to use it better.

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 01:51 AM
4 days isn't too bad. I wouldn't be able to keep my characters straight, unless I made them all the same as far as personality.

So, do you live in Ireland?

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 01:52 AM
I live where I live. ;)

And it's taken me a lot of years to manage to be able make different chars and keep them straight.

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 01:56 AM
I'm not that organized.

..and, you're a brat! I usually know location, real name, and such of my RP partners by this time. I have failed.

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 02:01 AM
That's interesting, but I like keeping my partners guessing. ;) Keeps them talking to me.

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 02:04 AM
You must be pretty scary if you're worried someone won't talk to you if they know who you are. Lol!

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 02:15 AM
Haha more not all that interesting.

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 02:29 AM
Well, interesting is a matter of taste. I like you fine, so I will be content to not know the real you. You will be a 26 year old Irishman to me from now on. *evils*

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 02:32 AM
XD Scotsmen thank you as for age you'll have to see madame.

bluemoon
02-07-2018, 02:39 AM
Who is madame?

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2018, 02:41 AM
You but I guess madam would look better. XD

bluemoon
02-08-2018, 02:13 AM
Now here's a question...should Ez or Jack kill Gabe---the situation will call for it, but the who is the question.

SikstaSlathalin
02-08-2018, 02:14 AM
I think that'll depend on where we take the next few posts.

bluemoon
02-08-2018, 02:29 AM
It'll be started (and possibly finished) in my next post. Ez will have a run in with him--confrontation due to the shared room sitution. Events will occur and either I can have her take him out or let Jackal do the deed after he discovers the situation.

SikstaSlathalin
02-08-2018, 02:30 AM
Haha maybe we can have something else happen that'll spare him cause a confrontation like that should be built up a little for proper drama, I think.

bluemoon
02-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Okay, but something will still happen...

SikstaSlathalin
02-08-2018, 02:47 AM
Ok.

bluemoon
02-08-2018, 04:21 AM
Oh boy, the two letter answer again... :D

SikstaSlathalin
02-08-2018, 11:13 PM
All that's needed most of the time lol

bluemoon
02-09-2018, 12:44 AM
K

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 06:07 AM
I was feeling a bit wordy tonight...sorry...plus I had a lot of that already in my head. I toned things down some--no need to kill Gabe just yet...lol...as you requested. I was going to have him do a bit of killing and threatening, but this was more fun.

Have a good night--or day--whatever it is in your neck of the woods.

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Wow damn. XD

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Jackal will have a lot of explaining to do to try to talk himself out of this one...lol

Not to mention a drunk Ez who's pissed off at him...

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 06:02 PM
XD What'd Jackal do?

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Hmm...well, should we start with the killing of those innocents.... There is that...too bad the evidence points to one vigilante that we all love and adore. :D

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Ain't no proof he did none of that madam. XD

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Bah--who needs proof--dead bodies speak for themselves...that, and the fact that the townsfolk believe it was him that did it.

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 06:46 PM
But I'm sure Ez would know better, especially after last night. ;)

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Now where would the fun be in that? Besides, who ever said sex clears the mind of all suspicion?

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 07:04 PM
XD our next co-op is gonna be a sizzler.

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Lol--perhaps--are you actually gonna do a co-op this time? I thought that was my specialty. :D

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 07:37 PM
Haha I just might, but first Jackal has a wild west style gun duel to win.

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Uh oh...that could be bad...or good...does he win? lol. Who could be the lucky opponent?

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Go look lol.

bluemoon
02-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Oh..such fun and so brutal! Damn, I wish I could rep you...I've been spreading the love, but obviously not enough. Loved the post Siks--can't wait to reply.

SikstaSlathalin
02-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Can't wait for your reply I worded it so Ez might think Jackal just capped Gabe. It should give us some fun arguing tonight in the room.

bluemoon
02-11-2018, 01:28 AM
Would you prefer she does or does not see who Jackal killed? I can work with mystery.

SikstaSlathalin
02-11-2018, 01:38 AM
Whichever works, he looted the man's pockets and then left him for the guards to dispose of. He can possibly walk past the Rascal House on his way towards the gun shop.

bluemoon
02-12-2018, 07:18 PM
XD--I'm having way too much fun with this co-post! You are welcome to end it any time you desire and put poor drunk Ez to bed.

SikstaSlathalin
02-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Haha my intention exactly. I think I have a very sweet way to end it for both of them. Will just need to think of some way to get Jackal in Gabe's room for a...man-to-man talk lol

bluemoon
02-12-2018, 11:10 PM
If that is your plan, you may need to know how things ended between Ez and Gabe. Although Gabe would probably try to convince Jackal that they did the wild thing--Ez all willing and stuff. Just let me know.

SikstaSlathalin
02-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Well you can tell me if you want, but I was gonna have Jackal go over there, threaten and then free the hooker Gabe was spending the night with, then Jackal was gonna tie Gabe up, tell him he's on his last strike, and the next time he crosses Jackal he will die and then have Jackal carve out one of Gabe's eyes and/or yank out some of his teeth as a warning. xD

bluemoon
02-12-2018, 11:31 PM
E-gads---don't mess with that man! Jackal gets to have all the fun...lol.

Since you don't need the info, I'll spare you the details.

SikstaSlathalin
02-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Haha might be fun to know though will help me with Gabe's or the NPC's dialogue.

bluemoon
02-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Dang----okay.

First of all, Gabe has a thing he always does when with a woman. He has a special knotted cord he likes to wrap around his partners neck during the throes of passion. He never has sex without it. He likes to choke them out when he is finishing. This info is important for a lot of reasons, but mainly because when a woman has sex with him, she has the marks on her neck to prove it.

Now, with that said, when Ez was in his room and he was getting physical with her, she stopped fighting. She did this because the fight is what he likes and she ruined it for him by her stillness. He let her go after this, realizing she wasn't going to play along and let him have his way with her. Proof that she did not have sex with him is the lack of marks on her throat. This is also the reason she refused to sleep with him again--too rough for her.

See, now do you understand why I was happy not to have to type all this... Lol!!

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 12:00 AM
XD Wave that freak flag proudly Moon.

But it will still help me since Gabe can use it to actually save himself from losing his eye. The knocking out of his teeth will just be for being a lying S.O.B and the rope mark will help me talk sense into the Hooker. XD

bluemoon
02-13-2018, 12:03 AM
*sniff* ...I don't have a freak flag....

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 12:05 AM
I'll find you one!

Until then though our Lover's Spat is up so feel free to post your idea and Ez's reaction to being forced to cuddle with all her clothes on. XD

bluemoon
02-13-2018, 12:10 AM
I will get to it after dinner, which is being served now. Do you work tonight?

Damn boy--you are all over the place with posting--can't hardly keep up with you!

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 12:11 AM
Haha no I'm home all night.

And if you think that's crazy you should've seen me back when I first joined RPA I was responsible for like 10% of all the posts across the entire site. XD

bluemoon
02-13-2018, 02:43 AM
I was a few months behind you in joining, but I remember you having a very high post count even then.

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 02:49 AM
Aye, it was both amazing and worrying.

bluemoon
02-13-2018, 03:44 AM
I do recall something about you leaving for a bit due to some confrontations on the site. But I was just a wee young-un then and very new to the site. XD

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 03:45 AM
Yea...XD I've had a few of those.

But I mellowed out pretty well with age.

bluemoon
02-13-2018, 03:56 AM
Being 26 can have that effect on you... :P

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 03:57 AM
Pfft never gonna get me to say my age. :P

bluemoon
02-13-2018, 04:05 AM
You are probably 21 playing at being older...and I am going along with it foolishly. :D

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 04:06 AM
XD All I'm saying is I'm older than I seem.

bluemoon
02-13-2018, 04:18 AM
40?

SikstaSlathalin
02-13-2018, 04:38 AM
I ain't saying madam. lol

bluemoon
03-10-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm gathering we are nearing our big time jump? We need to resolve the Gabe mutiny issue and the acquisition of men and goods also before then...yes?

Since we do not seem to be on at the same time lately, I thought we could hash out some things here if needed. I probably will not be on again until later tonight (other than maybe a pop-in visit to check posts).

SikstaSlathalin
03-10-2018, 07:00 PM
We can put off the Gabe mutiny for now. We could also do a smaller time skip to a nearby town to get our supplies and such.

bluemoon
03-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Sounds good.

SikstaSlathalin
03-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Ay, and we can prolly do a co-op with Deck and Ez.

bluemoon
03-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Will you be on later this evening?

Or after midnight?

SikstaSlathalin
03-10-2018, 08:31 PM
I don't know, but since it's your turn you can start the co-op and send it to me when you get the time. I'll be home for an hour or so before I need to leave.

bluemoon
03-10-2018, 08:36 PM
Probably won't be until Sunday--maybe late tonight if I get the chance.

SikstaSlathalin
03-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Alright.

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2018, 04:55 PM
Bump

bluemoon
03-30-2018, 07:10 PM
Are you afraid we might get recycled? Lol!

BTW, where do you want to go next? Fight with the cannibals? Time skip to the base of the mountains?

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2018, 07:21 PM
Haha just making sure we can find the OOC.

And yes fighting the cannibals, the rest of the expedition crew will find the lodge and we'll have a fun little shoot-out til dawn. At least that's my plan.

bluemoon
03-30-2018, 07:29 PM
Will it be a co-op?

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2018, 08:22 PM
We'll see. The set up will be done solo though.

SikstaSlathalin
04-14-2018, 06:55 PM
And back to it.

bluemoon
04-17-2018, 12:46 AM
I set it up for a Deck and Jack discussion if you so choose. If you have other plans, that is fine also.

SikstaSlathalin
04-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Ok.

bluemoon
04-17-2018, 09:19 PM
Lol--I should have known I would get a two letter response...

SikstaSlathalin
04-17-2018, 11:29 PM
XD

I'll think something up after I make the next IC for Bloodline.

bluemoon
04-18-2018, 12:15 AM
No worries--I'm keeping myself entertained. :D

SikstaSlathalin
05-05-2018, 03:18 PM
Ole

bluemoon
05-15-2018, 08:57 PM
Sorry, haven't forgotten about us. I will try to get a post in tonight or tomorrow. :)

SikstaSlathalin
05-18-2018, 03:23 PM
lol

bluemoon
05-18-2018, 04:23 PM
Yeah..yeah...I know, I'm a funny girl! But the post is in...and now it is your turn. This month has been a killer--so busy!

SikstaSlathalin
05-18-2018, 04:23 PM
I know some here.

bluemoon
06-01-2018, 02:46 AM
Time to release the hounds...or should I say killer robots...lol. JK--radiated cockroaches and the like will be left to you. I was thinking of finding old computer footage of the surviving occupants of the bunker. Kind of like a homage to the fire that destroyed the world.

SikstaSlathalin
06-08-2018, 03:33 PM
I like it.

bluemoon
07-10-2018, 07:36 PM
I'm bumping this thread and reminding you that I will be gone for two weeks. I may get a post in before I go, but it depends on my schedule. :D

SikstaSlathalin
07-13-2018, 02:41 PM
I gotcha.

bluemoon
08-22-2018, 04:55 PM
It is your turn dearie! :P I assume we are going to be doing co-ops for a bit now.

SikstaSlathalin
08-24-2018, 05:10 PM
lol idk

SikstaSlathalin
11-28-2018, 06:44 AM
Hey guess what!

bluemoon
12-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Open link...

https://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/chicken-butts.png

SikstaSlathalin
12-02-2018, 07:55 PM
XD

bluemoon
12-05-2018, 03:18 AM
Has Jackal ever told Ez the name of his girlfriend? And if so, what was it?

SikstaSlathalin
12-10-2018, 05:49 AM
Yes it's in the IC where Exactly thinks he raped and killed a woman and her two daughters after Gabe lied to her.

bluemoon
12-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Oh, that is evil..gonna make me go look... XD

*Moon runs off to peruse the IC thread...*

EDIT: *Moon runs around the room throwing confetti* It's Evy!

SikstaSlathalin
01-03-2019, 04:54 AM
And boo.

bluemoon
01-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Finally heading to Endver...this will be interesting. :D

SikstaSlathalin
01-04-2019, 12:58 AM
Haha hope so.

bluemoon
03-26-2019, 05:05 PM
Wow, haven't stepped in these halls for a long while! Hello long lost OOC thread! *waves*

SikstaSlathalin
03-29-2019, 09:56 PM
Hahah.

bluemoon
06-04-2019, 04:08 AM
Bumping to keep us alive! I will get the co-op post back to you soon. :)

SikstaSlathalin
06-06-2019, 12:24 AM
Haha was getting worried.

bluemoon
06-06-2019, 11:56 PM
Sorry, been dealing with something at home and I have not been all in here lately.

SikstaSlathalin
06-12-2019, 03:23 AM
It's ok.

bluemoon
07-14-2019, 03:12 AM
I have finally posted! Sorry for the delay Silky. (gwomp)

SikstaSlathalin
07-14-2019, 11:51 PM
Nice post.

bluemoon
07-15-2019, 12:15 AM
Why thank you sir! :D

bluemoon
12-16-2019, 09:15 PM
Bump!

I will try to get a post in soon. :)

SikstaSlathalin
08-18-2020, 04:18 AM
Wow this is still here too lol.

bluemoon
08-18-2020, 04:51 AM
lol...I never recycled it and no one else was doing it for a while.

SikstaSlathalin
08-18-2020, 05:38 PM
lol still didn't think it would still be here.