PDA

View Full Version : RPA Won't Let Me Access My Own Profile?

DannyPhantom
02-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Hello. I'm looking for some help. I can't seem to access or view my profile page. It says the following when I try to access it:

DannyPhantom, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have already activated my account, so I can't be that. I am assuming that I have to go through the administrator to get it fixed, but I don't know for sure. Any help would be great! And Thanks in advance!

G
02-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Hi DannyPhantom; - while you are still at 'new member' status (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70218), there are a couple of restrictions on your account; a limit on your private messages and the inability to view profiles (including your own.) This is to help prevent spam, however as soon as you hit member status these restrictions will be lifted. This is super simple, just post and contribute to the site (some suggestions: check out the downtown section and play some forum games, make an intro thread, join an rp) and ypu'll reach member status in no time! :)

DannyPhantom
02-02-2018, 01:24 PM
So, how many posts do I have to make to reach member status?

DannyPhantom
02-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Nevermind. I reached it.

Kris
02-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Yay! Glad you are orange now.

aalien01
02-25-2018, 01:02 AM
Thanks so much for making this post! I was so confused about this, also congratulations on hitting member status!