PDA

View Full Version : [M]The Mafia Family(IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 01:07 PM
Most families have their usual normal lives, parents and kids always happy with each other going through thick and thin but what if your family isn't as normal... what if your family lives in the dark side of this world with the sight of blood and guns everyday? Time to look into the lives of these families and see their love, struggle, fighting, and standing together.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 01:14 PM
Elizabeth was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and waiting for her family to get up.

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 01:19 PM
Jack had a rather busy day yesterday and same going for today, some of the other gangs have been making trouble again and he needed to sort it out before it got any worse. After getting himself dressed he grabbed his pistol which was placed in its holder next to his side, he then made his way out of the room and down the stairs.

Samuel was still laying in bed not really in a mood to get up, he however smelled his mother's cooking so slowly but surely dragged himself out of bed.

Malyka
02-27-2018, 01:26 PM
however, one of the beds had remained empty that night, and very quietly Scarlet opened the front door, hoping everyone was still asleep, she quickly smelled the food, and she sighed and closed the door quietly and tried to walk quietly upstairs.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 01:27 PM
Kimberly saw her father going down stairs and followed him "daddy wait i gots little legs" she spoke trying to keep up she was a daddy's girl

"scarlet were have you been?" Elizabeth spoke not even looking away from what she was doing

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 01:30 PM
Jack heard the little voice of his daughter Kimberly and he smiles a little looking over at her before he picks her up saying: "Good morning Kimi, did you sleep well?" He then spotted Scarlet trying to come up stairs and said: "Good morning Scarlet, and if you are in such a sudden hurry?"

Samuel soon came out of the room hearing his siblings and father at the stairs so groans knowing he was the latest one up, again. He however made his way over to the stairs and slowly started going down.

Malyka
02-27-2018, 01:40 PM
"Ummm, I was at the hairdresser for a moment?" she said and looked at her father "Father good morning" she said and wanted to go upstairs quickly to avoid trouble, her phone went off, and she looked up quickly, and became completely red when she received the message read

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 01:43 PM
Kimi smiled as she was picked up "yes daddy i sleep good did you?"

Elizabeth shook her head "the hair dresser is closed today wanna try again?" she asked

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 01:48 PM
Jack sighs looking at Scarlet and said: "Okay I don't have much time so you better explain fast, I already told you not to go sneaking out at night... It's not safe in this area and even less so with those other gangs making trouble, you should also be taking one of the other members with you for protection." He then looks at Kimi and said: "Little but good thank you." He then continued his way down stairs glancing over at Samuel who said: "Yeah good morning...
what are we having for breakfast?"

Malyka
02-27-2018, 01:53 PM
"I do not need to bring a babysitter, he does not have to," she said and pointed to her older brother, this is not fucking fair, "she said angrily and crossed her arms." And if I want to leave then I leave "she said and heard her mobile going off again and looked up quickly and had to laugh again" I'm going to shop, can I have Daddy money? "

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 01:59 PM
Kimi smiled and huged her daddy

"He is a boy and cant be used unlike you your a girl and can easily be over powered young lady" Kimberly spoke to her daughter then looked at her son "good morning to you Samuel we have eggs beacon tost and fuite"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 02:04 PM
Jack narrowed his eyes and said: "You can't just leave without permission so don't go acting all high and mighty with me and you can go shopping but like I said take someone with you... Also I don't accept lying so you better stop that attitude before you get grounded." He goes to the kitchen and puts Kimi on a chair.

Samuel sighs and said: "Is there a reason why my name always comes up when you two are fighting... its fucken annoying just so you know." He then looks at his mother and said: "Smells nice! Thank you."

Malyka
02-27-2018, 02:10 PM
"Close your mouth," she said angrily to her brother, and then looked at her father. "I'm not taking anyone, I'm shopping with some friends!" She said angrily, and walked into the kitchen angry and grabbed some coffee. " do not eat mom, I eat something in the city "

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Elizabeth eyes narrowed "no you will sit and eat with the family" she spoke seriously making a plate for Kimberly "and Samuel your name always comes up because your a scapegoat for them"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 02:19 PM
Jack sits down and said: "Listen to your mother Scarlet... I already have enough shit to deal with so just stop with that attitude." he then looks at his wife and said: "Thank you for the food dear."

Samuel just started eating and said: "How fun, a usual morning as always."

Malyka
02-27-2018, 02:22 PM
Scarlet sat down angrily and played something with her phone and ignored the food that stood before her, she looked at her older brother "What are you grinning at me dickhead" she said

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 02:52 PM
Elizabeth nodded at her husband " your welcome dear" and looked at her daughter "scarlet put your phone down and change the attitude now"

Kimi was eating her food then looked at her father "I go to work with daddy?"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 03:02 PM
Jack sighs looking over at Scarlet saying: "Can you just have a normal breakfast with your family without yelling at your brother or me?... And do put away that phone and eat." He then looks at Kimi and said: "No sorry Kimi, daddy is a bit to busy today."

Samuel looks back at his sister saying: "I wasn't even looking at you!"

Malyka
02-27-2018, 03:08 PM
With a hard blow, she put down her phone. "As I already said, I'm glad I'll be eating with the girls later, and no I will not take anyone," she said and took a sip of her coffee.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 03:24 PM
Elizabeth was trying to keep her cool "you need to go take a nap scarlet your being horrible today" she spoke

Kimi pouted "but i want to go with daddy i be good"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 03:28 PM
Samuel finished his food and stood up saying: "Well I am going out before I need to hear more of this crap going on today."

Jack slightly glared towards Sam and said: "You better not be finding yourself in trouble as well... and Scarlet I will warn you ones more or it's up to your room for he rest of the day." he then looks at Kimi and said: "Sorry sweety but not today."

Malyka
02-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Scarlet insisted on "I'm going to take a shower and then take off, and no mom needs a nap, but you're less on my back" she said and grabbed her phone and quickly grabbed some new coffee and gave her mother a kiss, and looked then to her father "So can I have some money?"

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 03:49 PM
Elizabeth looked at jake "give her some money" then looked at Samuel "you will keep an eye on your sister today and i don't want to hear any complaints from eather of you understood and kimi your staying with mommy daddy is busy and so are you"

Kimi pouted

Malyka
02-27-2018, 04:08 PM
Scarlet looked at her mother "No fucking way he'll go with me!" she said and put her cup of coffee on the table "I fucking hate it hire" she spoke and walked away angry

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 04:22 PM
"Scratch that jack she is grounded" Elizabeth spoke then turned to Samuel "you got any complaints you want to throw in?"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 06:43 PM
Jack sighs and stood up before he said: "Scarlet your room now!" He then walks over to Elizabeth to give her a quick kiss before he said: "I have to go sorry... see you later." He then left the house going towards the car to drive off meeting up with some of the other gang members.

Samuel looks at his mother and said: "Nope, I will rather not cross that shitty line... anyway I am going to meet up with some crew, should be back at lunch time." He turned to leave the house.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 06:59 PM
"Samuel keep your phone on in case your father or I need you.pleas" Elizabeth asked her son knowing to day was going to be hell "and you might want to tell me what you want for Lunch now"

Kimi went upstairs to Scarlets room and knocked on the door

Malyka
02-27-2018, 07:18 PM
Scarlet just put her clothes on and drawered her pistol. and put it around her waist in the holster, pulling her shirt for a moment and looking at herself in the mirror "Up and back" she spoke and looked at the door and walked quickly to her window. and slipped out.

A block away she was waiting for a car "Come on where do you stay" she mumbled, and soon saw a car that slowed down, the car stopped and Scarlet leaned through the window "Hello stranger" she spoke and kissed her boyfriend and got into the car

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 07:24 PM
Samuel looks over at his mother saying: "Yeah my phone is right here with me don't worry... and I don't really mind what you make,your cooking is always nice anyway." He gives a small quick smile and left the house going towards his bike before getting on and racing off.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 07:27 PM
Jackson smiled "im the stranger now huh miss run away" he spoke driving off "so what are you thinking of doing today or is daddy got you tracked?"

Malyka
02-27-2018, 07:33 PM
"Maybe you should figure that out, if I have a tracker on me" she joked, and looked at him "So what do you want to do today ... thought it looked great tonight but now I want to do something"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 07:38 PM
Samuel drove towards a cafe where he met up with two of his friends. From there they went off towards the alleys to beat up any troublemakers they could find, just some typical normal things for them anyway.

Jack had been going around town to check on everything he needed to, then he had a meeting with a few others about some weapons that are arriving soon.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 07:49 PM
Jackson shrugged "I just might have to check you later for that tracker" he said stoping at a red light "have you eaten?"

Elizabeth went to check on Kimi and scarlet finding scarlet gone and called Jack "pick up"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 07:51 PM
Jack heard his phone and glanced at who was calling, seeing it was his wife he quickly left the room and answered saying: "I am a little busy at the moment Eliza so try making it quick... something wrong?"

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 07:55 PM
"I know you busy but Scarlet is gone" Elizabeth spoke fast

Malyka
02-27-2018, 07:55 PM
"No, I did not, my parents had caught me coming in" she said with a sigh

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 07:57 PM
Jack sighs and said: "She snuck out after all... could Samuel perhaps try to find her? She did talk about going to the mall with her friends."

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 08:02 PM
Elizabeth sighed "I will have to call him and tell him to look for her I will see you when you get home"

Jackson nodded turning a corner "then we will eat"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 08:08 PM
"Alright then... see you later love." Jack said before he puts down the phone going back into the room to continue his talk about the coming weapons.

Malyka
02-27-2018, 08:08 PM
"Let's eat a delicious sandwich then" she spoke and smiled at him "Really if my father finds out that I kill you with your date" she said and sighed, she thought it was terrible that the gangs hated each other

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
Elizabeth called Samuel and waited for him to pick up

Jackson Laughed "they just need to let the past die and look to the future is all but yes I would be dead"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 08:14 PM
Samuel was busy beating up some guy then heard his phone and answered saying: "Hay mom need anything?" One of the guys screamed about something so he just yelled: "Shut Up! I am trying to talk to my mother here!"

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 08:28 PM
"Im sorry I have to inturupt your funny hunny but your sister has ran off and I need you to look for her " Elizabeth told her son

Malyka
02-27-2018, 08:34 PM
Jackson and Scarlet quickly sat at a table, Scarlet was sitting against him "Why do our fathers hate each other like that?" she suddenly asked and took a sip of her coffee and looked at him once

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 08:36 PM
"Alright I will go see if I can... will bring her back if I do." Sam replied before he called his friends and said: "Need to go look for my sister so see you guys later." After that he got onto his bike and drives off towards the mall thinking she might be there.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 08:43 PM
Jackson Shrugged "what I know is that there was somthing about a bad deal and some girl that wasnt part of a gang that they both wanted other then that I know nothing" he told her as there food was brought to them

Malyka
02-27-2018, 08:52 PM
Scarlet sat down well, and looked at her sandwich "Mmmm looks delicious" she said and looked and took a big bite which put some sauce on her nose, and she looked at him for a moment

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 08:56 PM
Samuel started looking around at the mall area but didn't really see her in any shops or her friends so he left and started making his way down the streets still looking for her.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 08:57 PM
Jackson laughed wipping the sace of Scarlets nose "your a messy eater" he spoke and kissed the tip of her nose "your dad and brother would try to kill me if they saw us"

Malyka
02-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Scarlet kissed him too and looked at him "I do not think I want to know how bad my father would be"

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 09:11 PM
Samuel started looking through some cafes or resturants she might have gone to knowing she didn't eat breakfast. He soon got on his bike to look at a few others not to far away while wondering where that sister of his was.

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 09:15 PM
Jackson smiled "me ether but I think we might find out how mad your brother might be" he spoke seeing sam drive by

Malyka
02-27-2018, 09:18 PM
Scarlet was shocked "I better go" she said and kissed him full on the mouth and stood up "text me?" she asked quickly before she wanted to leave

SecretShadows
02-27-2018, 09:22 PM
Samuel came to a stop next to one of the cafes and stretched his arms after getting off his bike. He then slowly made his way toward the building hoping to find his sister there.

Malyka
02-27-2018, 09:42 PM
Scarlet just walked out and looked straight into the eyes of her brother "Heyy" she spoke innocently and smiled

clumsy_mage
02-27-2018, 09:48 PM
Elizabeth called sam to see if he had found his sister

SecretShadows
02-28-2018, 03:29 AM
Samuel stopped walking as soon as he spotted his sister. He sighs and said:"Mo-" His phone started ringing but he quickly finished: "Mom has been looking for you... it's her calling now." He then answered the phone saying: "Yeah?"

clumsy_mage
02-28-2018, 04:43 AM
"Did you find her?" Elizabeth asked worried watching kimi color

Malyka
02-28-2018, 06:15 AM
Scarlet angrily looked at her brother, "Tell them you did not find me, and that you come home," she said

SecretShadows
02-28-2018, 06:37 AM
Samuel sighs and replied: "Yeah I did but she is still as moody as this morning... see you later mom." He puts the phone down and looks at his sister saying: "You won't boss me around now lets go I don't have all day to deal with your mood swings."

Malyka
02-28-2018, 09:53 AM
I hate this, it is unfair that you can and can do everything and I am treated like a small child" she spoke sullenly, crossed her arms, and looked away "Could have stayed better with him" she said and was startled and turned red and wanted to walk quickly.

Scarlet knew that if they found out, they would become a friend of them even more protective, let alone that they wanted to know who it was, and what it all did

SecretShadows
02-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Samuel sighs listening to his sister blabbing and complaining again until she mentions someone else all of the sudden. He frowns before he hurried behind her to grab her arm while saying: "Okay Okay just fucken stop already, and who the hell are you talking about?... ugh nevermind you need to get home, or would you rather have dad cage you even longer than you already are?"

Malyka
02-28-2018, 11:54 AM
"I do not know what you're talking about," she said quickly and pulled her arm back, and pushed her brother away. "Do not worry, I'm going back!" she grumbled and did not want to tell her brother that she had a relationship with the son of the other gang

clumsy_mage
02-28-2018, 01:02 PM
Elizabeth was cooking lunch and warring about her kids

Malyka
02-28-2018, 01:11 PM
Scarlet opened the door of the house, there was no point in closing the door shut, because apparently everyone knew she had left, and she slammed the door and threw her coat off and walked towards the stairs

clumsy_mage
02-28-2018, 01:20 PM
Elizabeth grabbed scarlets arm "were have you been?did you get hurt?" she asked being a typical mother "what were you thinking Scarlet?"

Malyka
02-28-2018, 01:26 PM
"I was in town, and no I'm not hurt or something like that" she said and pulled her arm loose "And what I think !! that you're fucking crazy, with that overprotected hassle of you" she spoke evil "I'm in me room, and I do not eat with you "

clumsy_mage
02-28-2018, 01:35 PM
Elizabeth sighed she couldn't help but to worry about her kids and husband.Picking up kimi she went to the kitchen giving her food

SecretShadows
02-28-2018, 01:53 PM
Samuel soon got his bike and drove back to the house knowing it was lunch time. He cane to a stop and entered in then said: "She said she was walking home, did she arrive?" He looks at his mother.

clumsy_mage
02-28-2018, 01:58 PM
"Ya she is home.are you alright im sorry i had to ruen your fun" Elizabeth told her son making him a plate and putting it on the table and thinking "can you do me a favor by the end of the day?"

Malyka
02-28-2018, 02:02 PM
Scarlet had gone to bed and played a bit with her pistol and rolled over on her stomach and pulled it all out easily, and started to clean it a little. Scarlet had always been busy cleaning up her collection of pistols, and she was pretty good at it.

however, she quickly fell asleep on the bed while cleaning

SecretShadows
02-28-2018, 02:06 PM
Samuel lifts his hands a little and said: "Nah its completely fine don't worry about it....anything for mom." He softly smiles and sits down then said: "Sure what is it?"

clumsy_mage
02-28-2018, 02:13 PM
"Your going to hate me i need you to run to the store and pick up a pregnancy test" Elizabeth told him knowing that he would probably throw a fit about it

SecretShadows
02-28-2018, 02:17 PM
Samuel sighs and said: "Again!? Last time I got one the old lady eyes be in such a strange way it was uncomfortable... And how many kids are you and father planning on having? If you have a child now it would be like twenty years younger then me and that itself is an uncomfortable topic." He pointed at Kimi and said: "I mean she is like sixteen years younger then me already... please just don't tell me our pregnant again."

clumsy_mage
02-28-2018, 02:27 PM
Kimi looked at her brother "I was a oopsy" she told him like it was the best thing ever

"Yes again and its not for me i have a feeling your sister might be pregnant so your getting one for her and just so you know me and your father will have as many kids as we want" she spoke and look at kimi "you were a surprise not an oops"

SecretShadows
02-28-2018, 02:48 PM
Samuel frowns a little saying: "Okay so her mood swings are caused by her getting pregnant? By who she doesn't have a boyfriend and I highly doubt she messes around." He started eating then said: "I will go get the test for you but you can't actually make her take it." He then smiles saying: "Oh and the food is nice thank you." Sam glanced at his sister and said: "You are a gift."

Malyka
02-28-2018, 02:53 PM
After having slept for almost two hours, Scarlet woke up and rubbed her eyes for a moment and yawned for a moment as she glanced at her pistol and put it together and walked to the bathroom and took a lovely long shower and put it on easily, and went downstairs. , to see if there was something to eat

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Elizabeth smiled "she might have a secret boyfriend that she is embraced about but if i can't get her to take it your father can and if not between the three of us we can make her" she told her son comly

Kimi smiled at her brother "im a good gift"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:46 AM
Samuel looks at his mother and said: "Alright I will go get one... see you soon." He stood up and looks at his sister saying: "Yes You are a special gift." After that he gave his mother a quick kiss on the cheek then left the house going to the store.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Scarlet just came into the kitchen and saw her brother leave, she sighed and opened the fridge, grabbed a pack of juice and drank, and wondered when her father would come home again. Scarlet knew that her father would not be too friendly to her, and that she had to tell who she was, for a moment she felt her cell phone off and she glanced.

Scarlet thought for a moment whether it was a bad idea to erase all the messages, but on the other hand her father never asked for her mobile after every argument.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Elizabeth smiled at her son "thank you Samuel see you latter and be careful"she told her son watching him leave and seeing scarlet come in the kitchen "are you hungry?" she asked trying to be calm and relaxed so hopefully she could get scarlet to willingly take the test

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Samuel walked over to the shop and entered in realizing it was the same old lady from last time so he sighs hoping not to get those strange looks he got before... well he was older now anyway so maybe she won't even realize. After getting a test he walked over and payed for it then got the same strange looks from before so only sighs wondering why old ladies loved to gossip so much. He then started going home.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 12:59 PM
"Did not really grab some coffee" she said and grabbed a mug and yawned "When does Dad come home?"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 01:09 PM
"He should be home this evening if not sooner but you need to eat something have some lunch" Elizabeth told he daughter trying to keep the peace for the moment

Kimi smiled at her sister "are you getting a baby?" she asked being a kid

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Scarlet almost choked in her coffee, and looked at her sister "Or get a baby? How do you get there with smurf?" She said and grabbed a banana and took off the skin and took a bite.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Samuel walked home slowly while glancing around at the streets holding the bag in his hand. He soon opened the door saying: "I am back." Then he handed the bag over to his mother while he said: "I want twenty dollars for this to buy myself a few nice drinks to wash away that mental harm I needed to suffer again." He was just joking around.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 01:23 PM
"mommy told sam you needed a test" kimi spoke making Elizabeth face palm herself

Elizabeth took the bag from her son "thank you and its to early to start drinking" she told him realizing the sudle aprotch was ruined thanks to kimi "scarlet i want you to take this pregnancy test"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:26 PM
and for the second time SAcarklet choked back in her coffee and had to laugh "Did not think so ..." she said and grabbed new coffee

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Samuel sighs and said: "No its not I am like twenty years old and did drink a few times in my life already." he then looks at his sister saying: "Told ya your moodyness will get you into strange situations." He got himself a cigarette wanting to see how this plays out.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 01:32 PM
"Scarlet you will take this test you have no say so in the matter" she told her daughter strictly knowing a fight was about to break loss with the way scarlet was acting

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:37 PM
"I do not take that fucking test !! I'm still a virgin" she lied down and put her mug down, so all the coffee came over the sink "I'm in my room, you're completely disturbed, ma" she said and walked out of the kitchen

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:41 PM
"Hmm little virgin has an attitude." Samuel said and puffed out some smoke before he put out the cigarette and said: "Well if she is still a virgin then taking a test should only show she isn't lying and clearly she doesn't want to take one... guess she is hiding something after all."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Elizabeth went after her daughter "thats bull shit and you know it you will take this test or you can hand over your guns"

Kimi looked at her brother "sammy you need a baby?" she asked not wanting him to be sad that he didn't have one

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:45 PM
"No fucking way, bitch" Scarlet said to her "And stay away from my guns"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Samuel chuckled looking at Kimi and said: "No thank you I am way to young for that trouble... besides I have you as a sister so its enough." He ruffled her hair.

Jack soon entered the house and heard the yelling then looks at Samuel who was about to say something but was stopped by his father who said: "I don't even want to know... I want a shower and something to drink before I deal with this after a long day." His shirt was slightly covered in blood as he goes upstairs and towards his room to grab a towel and some fresh clothing wondering why i felt like each time he returned someone was fighting about something.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 01:55 PM
"I will take your guns with the way your acting I don't think you need them around you at all much less on hand now take this test or im going to have your father bar your windows and put an ankle monitor on you" she yelled at her daughter

Kimi smiled "YAY!! IM ENOUGH"she yelled in joy then saw her father walk in "hi daddy im enough"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Jack can hear the yelling and only sighs while he goes to the bathroom shutting the door before getting undressed and entering in under the warm water that blocked most of the yelling sounds from outside the room.

Samuel laughed a little and picked up his little sister saying: "Yes you are."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Scarlet slammed her mother against the cheek "Stay out of my room Bitch!" she called hard so that her father could hear her, and not much later heard a door bang shut

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Elizabeth went to her and jacks room and sat on the bed holding her cheek wondering what she did wrong as a mother"

"What's wrong with daddy he look sad" kimi spoke worryed

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Samuel looks at his sister saying: "He just doesn't like the fighting."

Jack soon finished the shower and got dressed before walking to the room while drying his hair. He spotted Elizabeth so placed the towel around his neck and made his way over to her saying: "Seems like you have been fighting the entire day."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 02:19 PM
Elizabeth nodded "it seems like it" she spoke looking up at him "jack I think scarlet is pregnant and she wont take the test" she told him

Kimi frowned "why do they fight so much?"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Samuel shrugs and said: "Don't know... so want to go get an ice cream?" He started walking out of the house.

Jack sighs a little and sits down next to her before he said: "What makes you think that?" He looks over at her then took the towel again to dry his hair more since it was still dripping a bit.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 02:27 PM
In the meantime, Scarlet tried to erase as many messages as possible from her phone, even deleted photos, and quickly grabbed a bag and grabbed some of her guns.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Kimi smiled "yes ice cream please" she said following sam out the door

"She is having mood swings and is downing coffee like its going out of style" Elizabeth stated frowning

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:41 PM
"Yeah sounds like you when you use to be pregnant." Jack said with a small chuckle before he kissed her placing his arms around her then softly said: "I will go talk to her okay... also your cheek is turning red, did you get slapped?"

Sam picks up his little sister and started walking towards the ice cream shop saying: "What flavor?"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 02:59 PM
"Hay i wasn't that bad when i was pregnant" she told him leaning against her husband "thank you jack and dont worry about the red mark" she told him looking away

Kimi giggled as she was picked up "green!!" she said happily

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:04 PM
Jack looks at her before placing his one finger under her chin to let her face him again as he said: "Alright but tell me if someone hurts you alright?" He smiles a little before placing his lips back on hers with a more passionate kiss. He then slowly lets her go and stood up saying: "Alright I will deal with that girl of ours." He walked over to her room knocking on the door saying: "Scarlet please open the door."

Samuel laughed and said: "Alright green it is." he entered the ice cream shop to get her one.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Scarlet was startled when she heard her father's voice "I come" she spoke quickly and put her bag next to the bed, and walked hesitantly to the door, she quickly closed the door and opened it slowly and looked straight at the ground and walked to her bed and sat on it

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Jack watched the door open and glanced at his daughter before he sighs and said: "So I hear you and your mother has been fighting again... This isn't like you Scarlet, I don't like your attitude nor the behavior you have in this house, there are rules and I expect you to keep them." he entered in and said: "The rules are there because we love you and don't want you hurt... lately you seem to have been keeping secrets and calling your family members names which are not accepted in this house." He sits down next to her and said: "This isn't like you at all so tell me what is going on."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 03:23 PM
Elizabeth nodded "i will tell you if someone hurts me" she told her husband "tell me how your talk gose" she told him watching him leave the room

Kimi smiled loving going out with her brother

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:24 PM
"Nothing father ..." she spoke softly and did not look at him "And I'm not doing that stupid test"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Samuel smiles buying the ice cream and handed it to his little sister saying: "There you go princess... a nice big one."

- - - Updated - - -

Jack looks over at her and said: "Just do the test, if your not pregnant it will show it anyway so you don't have much to worry about right?" He stood back up and said: "Scarlet you should also apologize to your mother."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Kimi took the ice cream "wow its big thank you your the best big brother" she told him and started to eat her ice cream getting it all over her face

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Samuel only chuckled while he made his way to the park knowing the house was most likely a yelling mess again.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Scarlet sighed and grabbed the test "Best I do that fucking test" she spoke sullenly and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came back and put the test down, without looking at it "Now satisfied?"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Jack sighs looking at her as she left while he said: "Could you not yell I already had an long day." After she returned he sighs and said: "Okay so what does it say?" He turned to leave the room thinking the test would anyway be negative but waited to hear what she had to say.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Scarlet took the test and stared at it and quickly put it down "Negative" she quickly lied to the hope that her father would believe her

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:49 PM
"That wasn't to hard was it? Now take the test and show your mother and also remember to apologize... If you lied to me then I will find out, letting you read the test means that I trust you tell the truth so don't break that trust Scarlet, go on our mother is waiting." Jack said looking over at her before leaving the room

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Kimi grabed sams hand "lets go swing sam"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:55 PM
"Alright swinging it is!" Samuel said before he helped his sister onto a swing and gently pushed it slowly not wanting her to fall off.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Scarlet threw away the test "No ... I do not have to see it late to her ... and I do not say sorry to her" she said and crossed her arms

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Jack frowns looking back at her and said: "You will say sorry to her or I will take away both your phone and weapons for a month... now get that test out and go apologize to your mother!" His dominant aura coming out clearly in his voice as he narrowed his eyes showing he wasn't going to keep up with her shit much longer.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Scarlet walked out of her room and into her parent's without the test and took a deep breath. "Test is negative and sorry"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Elizabeth looked at her daughter "thats crap i want to see the test" she spoke not believing her

Kimi smiled "weee...higher"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 04:33 PM
"Thrown away" Scarlet spoke and looked at her mother. "Can I go now?"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 04:41 PM
"You can go and get the test and bring it back" Elizabeth spoke strictly

Malyka
03-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Scarlet sighed and walked back to her room with a lot of sense and got the test out "They're killing me" she murmured and walked back and gave her mother the test, and wanted to run away quickly

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Elizabeth looked at the test and took a calming breath "Who is the father?" she asked calmly hopeing she wouldn't have to bring Jack into this decision

Malyka
03-01-2018, 05:01 PM
nobody, it was just a one night stand" she spoke, and din't dare to look at her mother, she knew, that if they found out that she was having sex with a man from the gang who was there enemy, they wil hurt him and her father wil start a fight with them.

Scarlet hears her phone ringing and she looks at hem seeing thad it was Jackson, she hang up "can i go to my room?"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Jack went down stairs and got himself some water to drink. After that he came back up going towards the room and sees the two of them talking so walked over and said: "Everything sorted out?"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 05:12 PM
"No you may not go to your room who did you have the one night stand with you have to know his name " she told scarlet then looked at jack "She is pregnant we are going to be grandparents"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Scarlet did not dare to look at her father, and looked away she heard her phone going off

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:35 PM
"So you did lie to me after all... how disappointing Scarlet." Jack said with a sigh then said: "I didn't see you as the type to even sleep around, is that why you have been sneaking out?" He entered the room and sits down on the bed saying: "You should also look at me when talking."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 05:39 PM
Scarlet looked at her father, and quickly turned off her phone, and felt very uncomfortable

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:44 PM
"Scarlet give me your phone." Jack suddenly said looking at her with a now serious expression while he held out his hand.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 05:45 PM
"Scarlet what were you thinking?" Elizabeth asked disappointed in her daughter

Malyka
03-01-2018, 05:58 PM
No, I do not give you my phone "she said and held him tight, because she had not removed everything yet

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Jack stood up and said: "You will listen to me Scarlet! Give me the phone!" He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms waiting.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:06 PM
she hesitantly gave her phone, and wanted to run away now, she knew he would find out who the possible father was, at the same time Jackson called her

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Jackson had been trying to get ahold of scarlet wanting to know if she had made it home safely

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Jack sees someone calling her so answered saying: "Who the hell are you and why are you calling my daughter?" He sits back down his voice being dangerously low.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Jackson hung up hearing jacks voice not wanting to deal with him

Elizabeth looked at jack "who was it?"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:34 PM
"Please daddy, do not hurt him we love each other" she said in tears and ran to her father and knelt beside him and looked at him

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Jack frowns when the phone was put down in his ear then he said: "An idiot who dared cut the call while I was talking to him." He then looks at Scarlet and said: "Who the hell is he?"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:41 PM
" Jackson" she said and looks away from her father

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:52 PM
"And you thought it was smart keeping a secret boyfriend!? I want to know more not just some name." Jack said now clearly upset.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:55 PM
"Because it is the son of Dathe" she said, and her father did not dare to look at all anymore, because Dathe was his biggest rival

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Elizabeth looked angry "oh hell no that family is insain and just no"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:11 PM
"What!?" He said lowly and stood up clearly angered as he said: "You should know better then this Scarlet! There is no way I will allow this... I am taking your weapons and closing that window for good, if I see him anywhere close to here I will shoot him." He placed the phone down and walked out of the room.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 07:23 PM
Elizabeth shook her head "there is a reason we say no to them danthe had coused me and your father alot of pain and grief in the past stay away from them"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:26 PM
"NO!!" she spoke and ran after her father and tried to stop him, to not take away her guns "And you can not keep me away from him we love each other" she said in tears

Dathe took a load from his cigar, and looked at the delivery "Well done" he spoke and looked at his men "Where is Jackson ... he was not with you today" he growled angry

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Jack took her guns then said: "Yes I can... and I also doubt he loves you Scarlet he most likely is only using you to get to this family, you can't this trust everyone you meet!" He placed them in a safe where she couldn't get them and looks back at her saying: "And You won't leave this house until I can actually trust your lying mouth again!"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:34 PM
"Jackson loves me and he will never use me" she said in tears and stared at the safe, and you can not keep me here! "She said angry and walked away from her father and wanted to run downstairs.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Danthes men shook there head "he never showed boss he is probably out chasing tail"

Elizabeth grabbed scarlets arm knowing she would run "scarlet you are on lock down go to your room now"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Danthe looks angry at them, and shot whon of his men in te upper arm "Wy dint you call me sooner" she said taking his phone and starts calling Jackson

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Jack grabbed her arm before she could run off then said: "You are staying here young girl! I won't let you get hurt got that! And rhat brat doesn't love you otherwise he would have been man enough to say it to my face and not just leave you to fight little battles on your own... Can't you see that you are being used!?"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 07:42 PM
Jackson looked at his phone and answered it "hay dad whats up was there a problem with the delivery?" he asked puting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Before she knew it, Scarlet hit her father, in his face "Jackson does not use me, he loves me !, and you can not lock me up here"

Danthe was equally angry "come home now !! we have to talk," he said angry

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Jack narrowed his eyes and tightened his grip on her arm before he dragged her to her room. There he made sure to lock the window and leave the room then said: "You better think about what you did! I won't let you out of this room until you grow respect!" He slammed the door shut after that.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 07:58 PM
Jackson took a drag of his cigarette "im on my way" he said getting in his car and driving off

Elizabeth sighed "im sorry jack i didn't mean for our daughter to grow up acting like this im a horrible mother"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:01 PM
"Don't you dare say such lies! You're a wonderful mother Eliza, we can't control the kids so it is not your fault." Jack replied as he entered the room looking over at her.

Samuel looks at his sister while they played in the park and said: "Okay home time."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Scarlet dropped into bed and began to cry until she fell asleep exhausted.

Danthe eagerly awaited his son, for a long time he was not entirely himself, he was often not where he was supposed to be, and he had a vague suspicion that he might have had a girlfriend

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Eliza looked at him running her hands threw her hair "i fill like its my fault..that i screwed them up some how"

Kimi looked at Sam "no i want to play more"

Jackson walked into the house after parking his car "you want to see me dad?" he asked sitting in a chair

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Jack sighs and walked over to Elizabeth before he crashed his lips against hers while pulling her closer. He then softly said: "Its not your fault Eliza... it's not don't blame yourself."

Samuel smiles and said: "But it's getting dark and mommy made nice food for us."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:10 PM
"Where fuck were you !, this is the umpteenth time you're suddenly gone! I demand an answer! Do you have a girlfriend?" He said sternly

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Eliza smiled and stroked jacks cheek "you always know how to make me fill better" she told him kissing him sweetly on the lips "oh crap i forgot to make dinner"

Kimi shook her head "no there all cranky"

Jackson smiled "i might have a girlfriend and i didn't just go off i left a note"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Jack smiles kissing her back before he softly chuckled and said: "Just order some pizza, you don't need to work hard each time." He kissed her again then said: "I love you Elizabeth."

Samuel laughed a little and said: "I agree but it's still home and we need to go."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:21 PM
"give me your phone ... both!" he spoke hard and tapped his desk

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Elizabeth smiled "i love you too and pizza it is want anything else?" she asked

Kimi pouted "fine but why dont mommy and daddy make scarlet take a nap like they do me?" she asked taking his hand to walk home

Jackson acted like he checked his pockets "i must have left them in the car"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Jack chuckled softly and whispered: "Hmm yes, you." He then kissed her again before he said: "But it will have to wait till tonight, we have some kids to sort out first." He smiles and then left the room going down stairs.

Samuel started walking while holding his sister's hand and said: "Because She most likely would wake up with an even worse attitude."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Eliza smiled watching jack leave "i will be down in a moment" she said picking up her phone and ordering there usual pizzas then headed down stars

Kimi shook her head "then why not time out they could make her sit in the corner"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Danthe called one of his men "Check my son's car thoroughly for his phones" he spoke harshly and saw how the man nodded and quickly walked away "who is your girlfriend"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:40 PM
Jack went to the kitchen to warm up some water to make some coffee for his wife and himself.

Samuel soon spotted the house then said: "Well they do in a way do that just not in the corner she should stay in her room."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Jackson sat back "she is just a cute little thing i happen to pick up every now and then" he said not wanting to tell his dad that it was his enemies daughter

Eliza came down and huged jack from behind laying her head on his back "pizza will be hear in 30 minutes or less and they asked for us not to shoot the driver this time"

Kimi pouted "that's not being in trouble you can play with your toys in your room"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:48 PM
"Yes you can but he doesn't really have toys at all." Samuel said with a small chuckle then entered the house.

Jack smiles and turned around to place his arms back around her while he said: "Hmm yeah that was an accident." He then chuckled a little.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Kimi followed sam inside "but you guys have real phones to play with"

Eliza giggled "ya could of been worse the Chinese food delivery man still refuses to come to our house since the sam instant when he was 5 and he let the dog attack him"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:54 PM
the man came back "No, sir," he said

Danthe looked at his son angry "look for his pockets" he spoke and let two men grab Jackson while another felt his pockets

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Jackson had his phones in his coat pocket "wow you dont trust me do you that hurts" he spoke being dramatic

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:59 PM
"Look at it ... photos and messages and his mail" he said sternly

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Jack laughed softly and said: "Yeah I remember that... poor guy was terrified after that." He hugged his wife smiling while he said: "They are like little angels when small."

Samuel nods and said: "But you're not allowed to when being punished so you don't really have anything to do."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 09:10 PM
The men looked at danthe "sir its jacks brat"

Kimi nodded "they are remember when scarlet wanted to save a giant turtle from the zoo" she said giggling "then they grow up and turn us into old grandparents"

Kimi looked at him "but sammy you guys have dig kid stuff to do"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:14 PM
"WHAT !!!" he roared fiercely, and pulled Jackson over his desk and gave him some hard blows with his fist "" You have something with our enemy daughter !! "he spoke fiercely" How can my own son betray me so much? "he said and looked at his son." Lock him up in his room ... after you beat him up"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Jack laughed and said: "I remember... well we aren't that old yet, we still have a few years." He smiles with a small chuckle.

Samuel smiles and said: "I guess so... well want to play with your toys?"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Jackson looked at his dad pulling away from him "cool it im just using her for information and a good lay" he told his dad wiping blood from his mouth

Eliza nodded "i always thought sam would be the first to give us a grandparents"

Kimi shook her head no "i want to play with big kid stuff"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Danthe looked at his son "So there is something in you that I can be proud of" he said and sat down "The next time you tell me what you're up to, what do you all know"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Jackson shrugged "her dad had a drop of guns today and he has more coming tomorrow or the next day"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:42 PM
"Well like that ... and his daughter ... what about her"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Jack nodded and said: "So did I But I guess this world is a strange place... I just don't want Scarlet hurt, she is young and in love with someone who is most likely using her for information and sex, if she finds that out a harder way she will be broken Elisabeth."

Samuel laughed and said: "You want to play some games on the phone?"

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 09:52 PM
"She told me so im just keeping tabs" Jackson said sitting back in his chair

Elizabeth nodded "i don't want her hurt eather but why that boy why couldn't it of been one of your men then it would be easy access to make sure she didn't get hurt"

Kimi jumped up and down "yeeeesssss"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:55 PM
"When will you see her again" Danthe asked

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Samuel smiles and sits down next to her and handed her his phone with a game on for her.

Jack nods and held her closer then said: "Something bad is going to happen and I can already feel it." He sighs closing his eyes a little.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Soon there was a call and there was a deliverer at the door with food

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Jackson shrugged "i was trying to get ahold of her but her dad answered"

Eliza sighed "so i guess kimi is not going to school tomorrow?" she asked knowing jack was never wrong when it can to trouble "do you want to get the pizza or me?"

Kimi sat next to sam playing the game and beat his high score "sammy look i got a big number"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Samuel chuckled and said: "Nice job! Your getting really good at this."

Jack slowly let's her go and walks towards the door opening it to get the pizza and pay the man before he walks back and said: "No if Scarlet shared information about where Kimi goes to school it will be to risky."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Scarlet woke up through the bell and made herself small and glanced at the door

Danthe "So they found out that the slut has a boyfriend" he said "I want you to get her here, we can kill her, her father must let us know that he must surrender to us"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Samuel chuckled and said: "Nice job! Your getting really good at this."

Jack slowly let's her go and walks towards the door opening it to get the pizza and pay the man before he walks back and said: "No if Scarlet shared information about where Kimi goes to school it will be to risky."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Kimi smiled "yes i am thank you for letting me play"

Eliza sighed "well crap you know she is going to fail kindergarten for missing to many days" she told him

Jackson sighed "why do we need to kill her cant i keep her as a pet?

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Danthe grinned "That is allowed" he said and gave his son a pleasure

Scarlet walked to the door and hit it a few times, she was hungry and snacked for coffee

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Jack shrugs and said: "I don't think she will fail... it's only a few days until I can clear this up, a might need to move her to a different school." He got a plate and puts some pizza on it for Scarlet.

Samuel smiles and said: "Its no problem."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Jackson smiled but inside he was relived that scarlet wasn't going to be killed

Eliza sighed getting a plate for kimi and putting pizza on it "that would be the third school in two years"

Kimi smiled "your a great big brother"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Jack sighs and said: "I know... sorry." He then goes upstairs and opened the door handing Scarlet her food while he said: "Need anything else?"

Samuel smiles and said: "And You are the awsomest little sister!"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:41 PM
"Can I leave my room, I would like to eat downstairs?" She asked softly and stared at her father

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:44 PM
"Alright then." Jack replied and turned walking down stairs again to get himself some food while keeping an eye on Scarlet.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Kimi smiled "am i a better little sister then scarlet???oh oh am i your favorit?"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Samuel chuckled and said: "Hmm can't say, I love you both equally but you are a lot more fun then she is, you don't complain yet." He picks her up walking to the kitchen.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 10:49 PM
"Yay im more fun and dont complain yet!!!"Kimi said with exitment "when will i start complaing?"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Scarlet sat down and ate her pizza and she did nothing and did not look at her parents "So what are the rules" she said and took and bite "and what do you do with the child?

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Jack sits down and started eating then looks at her saying: "The rules are the same as always however you're also not allowed to visit that boy again... as for the child I don't quite know, if you think you can take care of a baby then do it."

Samuel smiles and said: "After about 14 years of age."

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Eliza put a plate of pizza in frount of kimi and sam then sat down and and took a bite of her pizza "i think you need to be on kimi duty for awhile what do you think jack"

Kimi started eating "daddy who is your favorit?" she asked

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Jack nods and said: "Agreed... and since your sister won't go to school tomorrow it will give you the entire day to spend with her." He then looks at Kimi and said: "You are all my favourite."

Samuel thanks his mom and started eating.

clumsy_mage
03-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Kimi looked at jack "daddy i don't want to spend the day with scarlet she is going to be mean to me" she whined

Eliza smiled "thank your father he payed for it

Malyka
03-02-2018, 05:23 AM
Scarlet took another bite, and then looked at her sister "Best I'm watching her tomorrow, maybe we're going to bake cookies" she said and put her pizza away "I'm going to take a shower and go to bed" she said and wanted to walk away

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 10:40 AM
Jack looks at Kimi and said: "She won't... you two will have a great time." He smiles.

Samuel nods and said: "Okay thank you dad... but mom's cooking is better."

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Kimi looked at her father "ok daddy but if scarlet is watching me what is mommy doing?" she asked eating her pizza "i want to make chocolate chip cookie and eat the dough"

Eliza smiled "your sweet sam or being a suck up im not sure yet" she teased eating her pizza

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Jack smiles and said: "Whatever she wants to." He chuckled a little and said: "I have to agree that your mother's cooking is better."

Samuel smiles while watching them.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Scarlet looked at everyone from the doorpost, and became jealous and put her hand on her stomach and looked at it and walked upstairs, at the top she went to bed lick and pulled an old teddy bear against her and closed her eyes for a moment. " They hate me "

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Kimi smiled and looked around "were did sis go?" she asked not seeing her leave

Eliza smiled "jack i know your being a suck up" at kimis words she sighed "i will go talk to her" she said getting up and going to scarlets room and knocking on the door

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:30 PM
Jack only smirks a little then he nodded watching his wife leave so he finished his food and made some coffee looking over at Kimi as he said: "She is most likely in her room again."

Samuel got up and stretched his arms before he said: "Well I am taking a shower."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Scarlet sighed, and got out of bed and opened the door and immediately went back to her bed and lay down and pulled him against her again

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Eliza walked to her daughters bed and sat on it next to her "scarlet what's wrong?" she asked as she started playing with scarlets hair

Kimi pouted "why did she go there dose she not like us?" she asked her plate empty

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:42 PM
"No, mamma" she spoke softly and despite her 19 years of age, it was always nice when her mother sat at her hair

Danthe looked at Jackson "So when do you see her again?"

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Jack shook his head and said: "She likes us, she is just mad at daddy that's all." He sighs a little.

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 01:47 PM
"We love you scarlet and we want you safe and healthy at all times" Eliza spoke and keep playing with her hair

Kimi pouted "she can't be mad at you. Daddy your the best daddy there is" she told him

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:50 PM
"I want to keep the baby": she spoke to her mother "Dad hates me ..." she said "and really mom Jackson is not like his father ... he even hates him:

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:53 PM
Jack smiles and placed his hand on Kimi's head saying: "she won't hate me for to long don't worry... and thank you sweetheart."

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Eliza sighed "your father dose not hate you he loves you and you know it "and the baby is your choice to keep but I will not share my grandchild with danthe i will kill him the first time he calls that baby his grand kid" she warned her

Kimi smiled "can me and sis eat cookie dough tomorrow?"

Malyka
03-02-2018, 02:01 PM
" Scarlet suddenly cuddled her mother "Sorry mom for everything" she said and looked at her mother "I think I'll have a slice of pizza"

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Jack chuckled and said: "You will need to ask your sister that one."

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Eliza smiled hugging scarlet "then lets go down stars and get you some pizza"

Kimi smiled "ok can i stay up late?"

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:08 PM
"If its okay with mommy then you can, you don't have school tomorrow so it should be okay." Jack replied with a small smile

Malyka
03-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Scarlet walked downstairs, and heard her sister ask if she can stay up late. "Do not think you can, because we always had to lie early at your age," she said and grabbed a pizza item and put it on a plate. "Mom is there still milk?"

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Kimi pouted "but i want to stay up like you and sammy get to" she told her sister

Eliza smiled going and getting milk out of the fridge and poured scarlet a glass putting it on the table next to her then went to put the milk up "scarlet your in charge of her tomorrow thats your call and im going to bug your. Dad all day tomorrow since i haven't got to be with just him in awial" she told them smiling at jack

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:21 PM
Jack smirks and said: "Hmm you need to listen to your sister and be good." He then smiles looking at Elizabeth and said: "Guess that means we are going on a date tomorrow."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 02:22 PM
"I think it's best ... maybe I'll let her clean the house" she joked and did not dare to look at her father, and took a bite of the pizza and a sip of milk.

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 02:25 PM
Eliza smiled "yes we are i am kidnapping you jack" she teased

Kimi looked at her sister "no sis you said we would make cookies i don't want to clean"

Malyka
03-02-2018, 02:28 PM
"We can make chocolate cookies and eat nauseously in the dough" she did not know she could not eat raw eggs now that she was pregnant, and maybe we can go to the park where you can play "

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Jack laughed and said: "Alright... Getting kidnapped tomorrow, you best just return me as well." He walks over and hugged her before he looks over at Scarlet saying: "Your brother can help if you want any."

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 02:30 PM
"No scarlet you cant eat the cookie dough it has raw eggs and is bad for you and the baby and no park unless Samuel goes with you both" she hugged he husband back "but i don't want to return you your mine jack"

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:55 PM
"Hmm I know I am yours, just yours but I still have work to get to." Jack said with a small chuckle.

clumsy_mage
03-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Eliza smiled "then I will go to work with you"

Malyka
03-02-2018, 11:45 PM
"Well little one looks like you can only enjoy the dough" she said and took a sip of her milk, and put down the glass and quickly ran away to the bathroom and began to vomit

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Jack chuckled softly and said: "I'll book myself off work tomorrow so you can have me the entire day." He then looks at Scarlet when she suddenly started running off and said: "Well it started."

clumsy_mage
03-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Eliza smiled "awww...your scared ill embarrass you arnt you?"she teased and watched scarlet run off "yes it has and i better go talk to her" she told jack walking off to go check on scarlet knocking on the door "can i come in hunny?"

Kimi looked at her father "daddy scarlet is sick"

Malyka
03-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Scarlet sighed "You can come in"

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Jack looks at Kimi and said: "Only a little she will be better soon, it will happen for a few weeks maybe but she will be better soon don't worry... mommy did the same when she had you and your brother and sister."

clumsy_mage
03-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Eliza walked in "how long have you had morning sickness? " she asked scarlet getting a wash cloth and wetting it then handed it to scatlet

Kimi had alook of concern on her face "i made mommy sick?" she asked then thought about it more "daddy were do baby's come from?"

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Jack looks at Kimi and said: "Don't looks so worried, its a normal thing and it doesn't hurt them." He then chuckled knowing he got himself into that one but quickly said: "From the bellies of mommies."

clumsy_mage
03-03-2018, 03:50 PM
"SCARLET ATE A BABY!!" kimi yelled worried

Malyka
03-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Scarlet closed her eyes and sighed "3 months" she spoke and wiped her mouth and sat down against the bath

Danthe stood up and walked back and forth. "Try to get to your girlfriend ... I would like to meet her."

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Jack quickly quiets Kimi down and said: "No no! She didn't eat one, her belly is making one."