PDA

View Full Version : Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Salisia finally came home after a long evening, just looked at her cell phone, and sent back some messages, and put a selfie on facebook "Daddy's little girl" she posted underneath, and walked to her bedroom, and quickly got on in her warm bed, and fell asleep

The next morning she woke up from a mosquito that landed on her ear every time, she hit it and wanted to go back to sleep but quickly put her hand back on her ear, and was startled, and opened her eyes she soon noticed she was in a cage sat with some other women "What is this where I am !!" she cried and felt to her body, and again felt two soft ears. "What is this in a dream?" she asked. she saw a man walking next to the cart where the cage was on "Sir ... help me where am I? Where are you taking me?" she asked and looked around her, she quickly saw the big castle and pulled the cage "Let me get out of it!"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:46 AM
Takeshi was busy talking to a few of his advisors, he knew the shipment of young virgins would arrive soon and he needed to ready some rooms for them since before he could decide who to make the next queen they had to get some training. After signing some things he continued his usual duty.

A few of the other woman whimpered or whispered all young and scared but their attention soon turned to the one who was freaking out the most. One softly said to her: "We have been taken from our families remember? It's an order the king made and no one knows why... most are scared we might get killed." One of the guards soon yelled at them to shut up with the talking and crying.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:52 AM
"Keep your big mouth shut yourself" Salisia said cheekily to the guard and looked at the now crying girl "I know nothing ... I went to bed in New York and now woke up so this must be a dream" she and she squeezed her self "Aye, it hurt ... is not this a dream, what the hell is going on here !!"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Most just glanced at her strangly while the girl said: "New York? I haven't heard of such place... this is the Fox clan's territory, we are on our way to the castle after being kidnapped." The one guard ones again yelled at them to shut up already, two others just banged against the carriage to scare them a bit.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:16 AM
"Stop with that jerk!" she cried angry and grunted at him for a moment, she was shocked by the growl and she looked back at the castle.

They were already in front of the entrance of the castle and the wage stopped, she saw a guard unhook the cage now Salisia saw her chance she had to get out of here, as soon as she was pulled out she hit the guard and tried to run away

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:51 AM
The guards soon grabbed her one hitting her over he face as he yells: "Stop fighting mutt! Get inside!" The girls are dragged inside a building and there stood a woman who said: "Welcome to the castle, you are gathered here today to start your training, one of you will be chosen as queen after you have successfully trained to be like one... the king shall pick whoever pleases his eye and who he sees as for for this kingdom, the rest will be sent home or become concubines so do your best or you might get killed." Most of the girls just got even more scared then before. Takeshi was known to be a blood thirsty beast when angry, the previous queen is rumered to have been killed by him, many stories when around his dark ways of doing things.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:57 AM
"No fucking way that I am faithful to one or other idiot" spoke Salisia and looked angrily at the guard who had beaten her, and then at the woman, and crossed her arms, some women looked at Salisia with wide eyes.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 11:16 AM
The woman looks at Salisia and said: "And You shall learn your manners, unless you wish to face death and punishment... now everyone get ready for the hot springs, you will be cleaned with oils and perfumes." She continued walking.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 11:21 AM
"Old witch" she muttered, and walked with the other women anyway

Soon she was in a big bath she was washed by some slaves, she felt a bit uncomfortable and looked at the woman for a moment. "Do not think I'm afraid of you, if my father finds out he will call the police"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 11:24 AM
The woman was checking on each of the girls making sure they get bathed properly. She soon heard the one blubbing again and said: "Your father won't find you, and there is no such creature as a police." She narrowed her eyes and said: "Submission is the key here, acting all brave and dominant will get you killed so behave yourself."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 11:33 AM
"I know how to behave, and I demand not to speak to the one who is in charge here ..." she said and suddenly got up and looked at the woman calmly, in a way how the king's wife should look when she demanded something

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 11:43 AM
"I am in charge here so sit down at ones young lady or I will punish you until you listen!" The woman said full of anger at her behavior. She narrowed her eyes and said: "And a proper lady doesn't speak out of place so you best shut it."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 11:47 AM
"No .. I want to speak to the king" she said and continued to look at the woman tightly and steadily

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 11:50 AM
"You can't meet the king until you get your training and a month is over so sit down! Unwanted visitors gets killed so learn your place." She replied and suddenly an ball of fire was thrown towards her just to hurt her a bit.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Salisia felt the pain for a moment and was frightened and quickly sat down, then felt a bucket of ice-cold water over her head and her hair was washed, she glanced at the woman and when we pulled her legs against her,

After a while all the women were washed and dressed Salisia stared in the mirror for a moment and looked at herself and then looked at the other women

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 11:59 AM
The girls got dressed in royal dressed and their hair made perfect while some rings and necklaces was added. One of the girls next to her softly said: "You are really brave, but be careful we don't want to be on the bad side of the king... I just hope I get sent home after this since I heard from someone that he killed his last wife and often his concubines as well... That is why they call him the blood king after all, even so we should try our best just to spare our lives." She softly sighs

Malyka
03-01-2018, 12:05 PM
"Thank you .. as soon as I leave here I will let the king know what I think of his way to find a woman is completely wrong" she said and did her own hair better, so she looked a bit nicer

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 12:09 PM
"I wouldn't do that if I where you... you'll just loose your head so listen to that woman and just obey while keeping your mouth shut." The girl said softly and sits up straight when the woman came their way. Soon the girls where led to their first class of learning to dance, talk properly and what to do and not to do when called by the king.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Salisia managed everything with ease to the woman's surprise. Salisia sat down again after all the lessons and sighed, looking at the other girls

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 12:28 PM
"Alright break time everyone, we will have lunch and you will work on your table manners." the woman said leading them outside to the garden where there was a table with food for them all. She then said: "I will also go over some more rules the each queen should follow."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 12:36 PM
"More rules ... he can not lock us up better in a cage and sometimes do some food through the hatch," she said suddenly, and sat neatly and kept her hands neatly on her lap.

Salisia knew what the manners were at the table. She had been at a special school where she learned all of this, her father was extremely rich and she had even eaten in the white house, and had been to a ball of a prince.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 12:43 PM
"Yes there are a lot of rules you should remember so you don't get killed." The woman said with a sigh then begins.
"When called by the king you shall dress your best and go to the throne room if that is where he called you to go... You will not look him in the eye unless he told you to do so... When called to his room for the night you shall also bath and dress the best you can... at dances or meetings you need to attend you have to remain silent unless spoken to first... You do not talk or fight back after being said to do something... You can't visit the king unless you are called by him, this action will lead to death unless he fells like giving you mercy for your sin..." She continued on with the list.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 12:46 PM
"Have mercy already, with the one chosen by him," said Salisia. A girl held out her hand "when will the king choose one of us?" she asked. another girl started to cry that she wanted to go home

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 12:52 PM
"In a month's time... when we know you are properly trained in being queen." The woman replied looking at them then said: "However it will be longer if I see you as unfit."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:01 PM
"Let's hope this will soon be over," Salisia murmured, and listened to the lessons on how to eat,

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:02 PM
(Should we time skip a bit?)

After lunch they started their other lessons on how to act around the king and how to dress properly.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:06 PM
After a month they were done, even though Salisia had pretty stubborn moments, she was the best student in the class, they all stood in a big room in all the same white dress, waiting for the king

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:09 PM
"Okay listen everyone... today you will spend time with the king, he will watch you all to see who will make the best queen... behave or you get killed and also don't look him in the eye it is disrespectful." The woman said before she gives a small bow towards the door as the guards open on. Takeshi entered in glancing at the maidens who are properly dressed and waiting to follow him, he knew he had to test them on everything so got himself ready.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Suddenly Salisia looked at him, walked up to him and slapped him in his face "How dare you deal with women like that ... you are not worthy to be a king" she said, totally not afraid of him

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Nearly everyone froze in fear and shock after what she did. Takeshi however seemed unfazed and instead just lets a fire appear around her to burn her a bit until she begs for forgiveness. He just gave her a cold stare before he looks back at the others saying: "anyone else want to try?"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:24 PM
all the girls shook their heads quickly Salisia stood up and looked at him and shivered for a moment, then looked away, and stood tidy

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Takeshi started walking while he said: "lets get going... next time someone approaches me I will burn them to death." He walked towards different rooms to see how they did with each task given.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:47 PM
All girls did it reasonably well, but soon he noticed that Salisia did everything with ease

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Takeshi watched them all as they continued one however seemed more use to this. The same little girl who tried challenging him. After the lessons through the day he finished it off with dinner at the royal table a place non of them where before.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Salisia looked at him for a moment and then looked around the room. "If I had a mobile with me, I could have made some nice selfies" she muttered.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Takeshi could her hear ask she spoke to herself about some strange things. He ignored it and sits down while watching the servants bring the food to the table for each of them.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 02:00 PM
all the girls looked at the food, and waited until they were given permission to eat. Scarlet glanced at her food and sighed, missing her own world

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Takeshi soon started eating allowing the rest of them to do so. He watched each carefully with their manners and behavior around the table.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 02:16 PM
two girls were still struggling, and another ate nicely but put too much in her mouth Salsisia ate herself very netjed her arms did not touch the tefel and she took polite snacks and occasionally cleaned her mouth before they sip of wine

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Takeshi continued his meal in silence before he finished and stood up saying: "Well then good night ladies." After that he turned to leave and the woman said: "Tomorrow you shall know if you have been honored enough to become the queen so good night everyone."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Scarlet insisted everyone went to their own room, Scarlet sighed and walked out onto the balcony and stared at the bright dark sky and suddenly began to sing a song that her mother would always sing for her hair if she was scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQkZD3F2EQ

She had a beautiful calm voice, something that was very surprising because she had such a fiery character

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Takeshi was sitting on the top of the roof when he heard the voice so peaked at the girl. He listened to her song wondering where it even came from, but she had a rather beautiful voice which calmed him. He soon took his flute and started playing along knowing she won't be able to see him from where she was.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 02:38 PM
For a moment she was shocked when she heard a flute, and stopped for a moment, then quickly sang again and closed her eyes and removed all the jewelery, and her hair loose, so that her beautiful hair fell over her back, and the wind blew through it.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Takeshi just continued playing while he listened to her song. His silver white hair moving softly on the wind while his tails all just lay down next to him, his eyes closed and he just goes on peacefully around the castle fox fires appeared and just shines brightly around them.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 02:49 PM
after a while she stopped singing and walked back into her room, leaving the doors open, because she liked the silence soon she fell asleep

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Takeshi returned to his room after a while where he fell asleep waiting for the next day of hard work.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 02:56 PM
the next day she woke up, and soon was waiting with the girls again

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:00 PM
The woman entered the room with a letter and said: "Today we will see who has been chosen... One of you will become the queen of this clan, it will be a large and dangerous responsibility, the rest will be taken home while the queen will get other special training before the wedding day that will happen in a weeks time." She opened the letter and said: "The next queen shall be Sasilia... the rest of you can go."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:04 PM
All girls cheered and a few cried with joy, Salisia stared at her, she did not want her to return to her own world, soon the girls were taken away and she was alone with the woman in the room. "I do not want this. .. I do not belong in this world "

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:09 PM
The woman sighs and said: "Stop complaining, I can't even see why he would pick you with your rudeness yesterday but it is so... now we have a wedding to get ready for." She started walking off and said: "Study your rules, your personal maids will be with you soon."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Salisia knew she could listen better and nodded "Yes madam" she spoke softly and walked behind the woman, and got a completely different room, one that was bigger and where a huge pile of books was waiting for her. With a sigh, she walked over it and stroked the books and took one and began to read it

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:15 PM
"And look proud, its not everyday you get to become a queen and bare the children of a nine tailed fox... you are a person worthy of respect and the only one now higher then you is the king." The woman said before calling a few maids over.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Salicia looked at "Children ... I have not been told about children!" she spoke, startled

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:38 PM
"That is your main duty Salicia, your becoming a queen that should please her king or get killed." The woman said with a small frown.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:40 PM
"I hope so much that I wake up soon" mumbled and read again

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 03:41 PM
The woman left and a few maids came standing there waiting to be told what to do.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 03:56 PM
https://orig00.deviantart.net/dac5/f/2012/256/b/c/belly_dancer_wedding_gown_by_lillyxandra-d5ekm3s.jpg

A week passed Salicia gave her maid but small orders and was very friendly to her, the thought that she had to marry this man she loved it, and especially that she had to share the bed with him.

She was standing in front of a huge mirror and had her wedding dress on, she was pretty scared especially because she had read that after the wedding and the party she should do it with him

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Takeshi sighs softly, he was married before but his last wife died after an assassination. Since he was known as the blood king of the fox lands most thought he killed her himself which wasn't it but he wouldn't tell them either. After being dressed in him more royal clothing he walked over to the throne room where he needed to wait for the maiden he needed to crown as the new queen of this land. This would be their second meeting and hopefully he won't get himself a other slap in the face like their last meeting.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Salisia entered the throne room, she looked at him for a moment and took a deep breath and quickly looked down at the ground and walked slowly towards him and stood before him and bowed to him and she nothing to him, since she was only allowed to speak when he her permission.

The ceremony, not long after a kiss they were officially married, now she stood next to him wearing a small crown and she put her hand down on his hand, and walked with him for the evening meal.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Takeshi crowed her as the new queen of this land and all the others bowed to her after that. Soon he made his way over to the table where all the others are gathered and talking while congratulating the two. Takeshi was mostly silent through the entire thing mostly just wanting it to come to an end thinking he has better things to do but for today he was stuck like this. Their meal soon came and the talking continued.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Salisia did not speak all the time and ate only a little bit she missed her at home, and her friends let alone her freedom. After the meal there was a big ball, and she looked at the dancing people

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Takeshi wasn't one to dance so mainly spent his time talking with the other higher ups until someone told him he needed to have a dance with the new queen. He sighs softly and walked over holding out his hand as he said: "Time to put your training to work."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Salisia looks at him and took his hand still not speaking, and she walked with him, end the started to dance, when the music was over a men walks to them "Your higgniss wy dont you play a song for us and the queen on your flute" the men said.

Salisia looks at Takeshi "It was you that night" she said, en looks at the ground not knowing wat will happen now, because she spoke without promission

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Takeshi looks over at the man after the dance and said: "I shall do so then." He heard Salisia speak so glanced over at her saying: "Yes it was, I often play my flute at night so its not unusual for people to hear." He found himself a place to sit down then started playing his flute letting the fox fires appear around him.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 05:44 PM
Salisia sat on her little throne and stared at him, she loved it, it reminded her of a song she knew and before she knew it she started to sing, so she suddenly started to glow a little red, and she looked beautiful like she was an angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT88jBAoVIM

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Takeshi continued playing his flute while listening to her sing, it was strange songs he didn't know but enjoyed them. He soon ended the song then stood up to take a small bow.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Salisia stopped singing and immediately looked at the ground, she had spoken again without permission

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 05:53 PM
After the claps the party just continued. Takeshi didn't really mind her speaking out of turn so he also just went on and started talking with a few of the other people, soon he got tired and went to his room to just take a break from everyone, he enjoyed a bit of alcohol while gazing out the window at the starry sky.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:01 PM
soon the party ended, and Salisia was in bed and was washed by two slaves, when the help was done in some lingery and a small night dress.

For a moment she took a deep breath and then walked into his room and kept staring at the floor

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:05 PM
Takeshi heard the door open after a while, he however kept looking out the window saying: "You may speak if you wish." His eyes soon shifted towards her and he took a small sip from his drink.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:07 PM
"There is nothing I have to say to my lord," she said softly, and walked hesitantly to him and stood behind him

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:12 PM
"Then sleep if you wish." Takeshi just said while looking back out the window taking a other sip of his alcohol.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:17 PM
"But ... I thought," she said and did not dare to say, and turned completely red

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Takeshi glanced over at her again and said: "Thought what?" He leans against the window watching her.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:30 PM
"The woman told us that on our wedding night we had to share the bed ... um you know" she spoke and did not dare to say the word

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:42 PM
Takeshi sighs and stood up while saying: "I see." He placed the glass down and walked over to the bed before he said: "Well you're clearly seem to uncomfortable anyway so it won't be any fun." He lays down and turned to his side resting his tails next to him then said: "So just sleep."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Salisia looked at him and lay down beside him with her back against him "Why did you kill your wife?" She suddenly asked

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 06:50 PM
"My last wife was assassinated by a assassin not by myself." Takeshi replied closing his eyes while listening to the soft sounds of the wind outside.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Salisia, with her back to his back, touched his chest, turned her back and looked at him. "She told me that you killed her" she said and turned on her other side and held his chest and closed for a moment. her eyes

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:13 PM
"Most believe I did... but let them believe it if they wish." Takeshi only said before he opened his eyes looking at her and said: "And if your going to continue being so close to me I will end up doing what they planned on us doing tonight."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Salisa turned red and looked at him with her clear eyes and suddenly gave him a kiss

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Takeshi just looks at her before he rolled ontop of her while he started kissing down her neck. He soon lifts his head and placed his lips against hers.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:42 PM
After a while, Salisia lay in his arms, her lingerie lay on the floor, like his clothes, she was no longer a virgin, even in her world she was still a virgin

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Takeshi just held her while softly still catching his breath feeling her soft skin against his. He closed his eyes while burrying his face into the nape of her neck.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Somehow she had completely calmed down, she was no longer afraid of him, she just closed her eyes and then fell asleep.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Takeshi soon drifted off to sleep, the next morning however he was up early and got dressed before leaving his room to start his usual business.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Salisia woke up an hour later and sat down, and looked behind her, and saw that he was gone for a moment sighed and 4 got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom and stepped into a warm bath and closed her eyes for a moment after a time she felt suddenly stroking a hand along her cheek and she opened her eyes

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Takeshi was busy with arranging a few meetings and looking into some trouble from the north knowing he will have to leave to go there soon. One of the maids entered the room and saw her in the bath to quickly touched her to see if she was awake. The maid then quickly took a step back saying: "I apologize my queen, I only wished to know if you are awake and well... can I ready your clothing for you and perhaps get some oils for you?"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:07 PM
"Sorry was a short night" she said and sat down and nodded friendly "Yes, please Lilian" she said and made her face a little wet, and looked in front of her and thought about home again

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:10 PM
"Well rest for today, you still need to get use to this all so I don't want you getting sick my queen." The maid said smiling a little while getting some oils to rub in and perfumes of her liking. She soon gets her a dress.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:14 PM
"Thank you lilian" she spoke kindly, and decided to walk around the castle, and walked by accident into the room where Takeshi was, she immediately looked at the ground and wanted to walk away.

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Takeshi was busy talking to one of the generals then heard the steps at the door so glanced over at her saying: "Do You need anything?" The general soon turned his attention towards the new queen and gives a small bow.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Salisia shook her head "No, my King" she spoke and wanted to see the door again, she was already bored and did not really know what to do as a queen

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Takeshi only frowns a little and ones more started talking with the general.

One of her maids came and said: "Would my queen perhaps like to study a bit of read at the library? Please just don't wonder around to much."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:40 PM
"Yes, I think it's a good idea" she said and hoped to find books there that could tell her what happened

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:42 PM
The maid leads her to the library which was huge and filled with books of all kind. She then said: "Please call when you need anything... enjoy." She bows a little.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:43 PM
Immediately she started looking for books about spirits and souls, which ended up in another body

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:45 PM
The maid stood in the corner waiting to be called if she was needed while she wondered what the queen was even looking for.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Soon she found a very old book, she took it and read it. it was about a very old myth about a very good soul that left a world, so actually died, to enter into a recently deceased person's body, to help mankind in that place ... they were kind of goddesses ... angels.

Salisia stared at the book shaking her hands and tears rolled down her cheeks, so she died in the real world where she came from ... to be here? she dropped the book and fell unconscious on the floor

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 08:56 PM
The maid realize something was wrong so slowly walked over until Salisia suddenly fainted. She then rushed over calling for help, soon everyone helped get her to get room and someone quickly went to warn the king.

Takeshi got the news so sighs wondering what was going on, he went to the room looking at her, she didn't seem poisoned and the doctor also said he couldn't really find anything wrong.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Salisia slowly opened her eyes and looked at everyone, then looked away, the doctor looked at Takeshi "I do not know why she fainted, can be by a huge stress, she lay in the library, maybe read something or something"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Takeshi nodded and said: "I see... you may leave." He looks back at her and sits down saying: "Is there a reason why you are stressed?"

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:10 PM
"No, my king" she said softly and would not actually talk about it, she sat down and looked at him for a moment. "Why did you choose me?"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Takeshi looks at her and said: "You simply had the best manners out of all of them, you are the one who was most fit to be queen." He stood up and said: "You should rest."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:20 PM
"I do not believe you" she said and took his hand "Why did you choose me"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:26 PM
"That is the truth if you wish to believe it or not... you are a lot more special then the others." Takeshi said looking back at her.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Salisia let him go and looked away and let Takeshi go, meanwhile Lilian had found the book that Salisia had read and decided to bring it to the king

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:48 PM
"Get a good rest, I don't want you dying." Takeshi said then left the room. He soon sees one of the servants bring the book and he looks at it wondering why it affected her so.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 09:53 PM
"This book took her by storm," she said and stared at the ground, quickly reading what Salisia had read

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 09:57 PM
"I can't see why, it's just some myth from the older days... there isn't any real reason for her to be afraid of it." Takeshi said looking at the book.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:03 PM
"But it does explain her strange words highness Facebook, Selfies" she said

Salisia sat up in bed, the words died scared her, and she thought of her parents, and began to cry

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:09 PM
"I see, it might be the case then... She most likely came from a different world." Takeshi said and placed the book down walking back to the room.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Salisia quickly dried her tears when she heard the door open and she looked at "My King" she spoke and stared at him

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:16 PM
"You came from a different world I am guessing?" Takeshi said looking at her while he entered the room and sits down again.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Salisia was shocked and looked away "You have read the book" she said and nodded "Yes I come from a different world, but what does it matter ... in that world I am through" she spoke and felt the tears

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:34 PM
"Since when have you been here then?" Takeshi asked looking at her realizing she was crying again. He titled his head saying: "Why do you cry? Isn't this a second life?'

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:38 PM
"I woke up the day I arrived" she said and looked at him "I am dead in my own world, I loved my father and mother and now I do not want anyone to love"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:40 PM
"There are plenty of people who look up to you and love you in this world, your a queen after all... you also love your people and that keeps everyone happy." Takeshi said looking at the roof of the room.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
"do you really love me? ore is it all a act letting people believe you love me" she asked him

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Takeshi looks at her saying: "I like you yes, the people are the ones who love you."

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:55 PM
salisia looked at him and kissed him and looked at him "do you want children with me?"

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 10:56 PM
"Is there a reason why you suddenly ask all these questions? And the answer is yes, that is a other job of a queen of didn't they tell you so?" Takeshi said now completely confused.

Malyka
03-01-2018, 10:59 PM
"Then I am all yours and I will give birth to your children" she said calmly

SecretShadows
03-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Takeshi just stayed quiet with this completely confused exspression on his face. He soon said: "Um yeah okay... i think for now you need rest... lots of it." He pats her head and stood up before kissing her forehead and getting ready to leave.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 05:26 AM
Salisia looked at him and nodded, and closed her eyes for a moment, when he gave her a kiss on the forehead, when he walked away, she checked for a moment and made herself small and fell asleep again.

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 07:16 AM
Takeshi went to the throne room and sits down, the people in the room start their usual talking while his advisors gave some ideas.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 07:34 AM
In the afternoon Salisia woke up and looked around for a moment, and decided to get out of bed, she did her hair well and then walked towards the throne room, and walked inside

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 08:03 AM
One of the maids quickly stopped her and said: "Queen You cannot enter there without being called by the king, it's a rule and if broken you can get killed."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 08:07 AM
" I'm tired, of those stupid rules of him, i can go where ever i want to go, and if a want to see him i will enter" she said and opens the room and walks inside

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 08:14 AM
The maid quickly tried stopping her. The people in the room looks at the door as it opened and she entered, most started whispering while other glanced at the king wondering if he would stretch out his hand to allow her to live or just watch her get killed. Takeshi narrowed his eyes a little but did lift his hand to tell the guard to leave her, he then said: "Do You need anything queen Salisia?"

Malyka
03-02-2018, 08:17 AM
"I thought you might feel like walking, with me" she said and walked up to him and looked at him "Maybe you can show me more of your empire"

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Takeshi sighs and said: "Questions like that are to be asked later and not while I am busy... I will join you for a walk but it won't be at the moment, there are things I need to do and also, you shouldn't come in here without permission." Suddenly someone else came barging yelling something, Takeshi frowns and said: "What is is with the people today... guards take him away."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 08:42 AM
Sasilia looked at him "Do I have to ask permission if I can go to the toilet ... because apparently I have to ask permission for everything" she spoke boldly, then looked up when a man came in

"Stop ... let the man I want to know what's going on ... why he's so angry" she suddenly said and stopped the guard and looked friendly at the man

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Takeshi stood up from his seat and said: "I will not accept this behaviour of you queen Salisia! I suggest you leave before digging yourself into even more trouble!" He narrowed his eyes and said: "Now take away the man and get back to your positions."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 08:58 AM
Salisia looked at Takeshi "This man obviously needs help, and you send him away! What kind of worthless king are you if you do not want to speak to people?" She said, looking at him tightly

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 09:04 AM
"I speak to quite a lot of people already but rules stay rules and they are there for a reason... now stop raising your voice and leave here at ones or I will have you join him!" Takeshi said now clearly angry and annoyed by her behaviour.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 09:27 AM
"What do you mean by joining him? What are you going to do with that man?" she suddenly asked

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 09:29 AM
"If this is his third time doing this then he gets killed... do I need to keep on speaking or will you finally leave!?" Takeshi said narrowing his eyes into a deadly frown.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 09:31 AM
"WHAT !! you let him kill just because he wants to speak to you and you only reject him! Of course, people try it again ..." he said he hit him right in his face

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Takeshi was now past his calm point, he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer glaring down at her as he said: "You dare ones more to lay a hand on your king! You will regret that!" After that he throws her towards the guards and said: "Take her away! To her room." The guards nods and dragged her out of the room.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Salisia managed to break free from the guard, and walked back to him. "Or what, do you hit me or do you kill me? No wonder people call you the blood king ..." she said angry and looked straight at him. the eyes

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Takeshi had enough of this, he lets a fire appear around her again burning her a bit while he said: "I know what I am called and I live by that title so I can do a lot worse then just slap you or even kill you... so maybe think before you challenge me again!" The flames got larger and he waited for her to give up.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 09:53 AM
But to his surprise she did not give up and kept looking at him, she felt the pain and pulled her tail against her "You're a monster" she said.

Everyone in the hall was surprised to see, they had never seen anyone who was so lefty and so was the king no one dared to speak to him, knowing that it could mean their death

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 10:06 AM
"I won't let you out of there unless you beg for forgiveness... staying in there to long however will kill you, and yes I am a monster so don't challenge me." Takeshi said letting the blue flames burn around her until she finally stopped being stubborn.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 10:12 AM
stubbornly she remained standing "I refuse !!!!" she screamed angrily at him

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 10:17 AM
"Then you will just die in pain." Takeshi said, his face emotionless as he only heated up the flames more before he sits down watching her silently. Nearly everyone remained quiet and frozen.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Salisia stared at him and then looked at the flames, she felt the heat, but it did not hurt. She let go of her tail, which immediately fell into the flames, she quickly closed her eyes and felt nothing, she opened her eyes and saw that her street was not on fire and she looked at her hands and at the fire and put her hand in it, she was startled and was afraid she would burn, but now nothing happened.

the council members watched with great eyes, how she managed to resist the flames, normally someone had long gone up in flames

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Takeshi just sighs and said: "How troublesome, you're a fire Fox aren't you? Blue flames won't have an effect on you ones you get use to the magic used by someone else." He leans back in his seat and said: "I think its best if you leave now."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Salisia looked at him "Fire fox?" she wondered not knowing what he meant and stepping out of the flames, looking at him for a moment and ignoring his last words

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 10:42 AM
"A fire fox holds the power to create blue flames and survive them if not their own... you however don't know how to use your power without training so first need it to make fire." Takeshi said looking at her.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 10:49 AM
"I know magic?" she said surprised "Can you teach me?" she suddenly asked and came closer to him

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Takeshi closed his eyes slightly annoyed again and said: "I am busy so not now... just leave already." He sighs softly looking back at her.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Salisia suddenly took his arm "Come tell me more, I do not know anything about my kind" she said

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 11:12 AM
I already told you later why dont you go and read the rules!" He said with a sigh.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 11:15 AM
"You mean those ridiculous rules of yours," she said angrily, and let go, "I have to ask for permission! Just a moment and I have to ask permission to walk!"

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 11:25 AM
"You are an unbelievable stubborn pest most of the time... since you seem like you need to be treated like a child then I will put it this way, if you behave I will go on a walk with you and train you to use your power and if not then I just won't take you." Takeshi said with a sigh.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Salisia looked at him badly "FINE !!" she spoke and went mad and threw the door of the throne room close and walked straight to their shared room "I hate him !!" she said angrily and dropped to bed and made herself small and refused to come after a while when she had to come to the dining room.

A slave entered the dining room "" My lord, she refused to eat with you "said the slave afraid knowing that it was not a question but rather a demand

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 11:42 AM
"I didn't ask for her to eat with me... just leave her she will stop with her fits soon enough." Takeshi replied while he ate his food. He soon finished and then made his way to the training area for the soldiers.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 11:50 AM
The soldiers kept on training when he arrived, a man nodded at him and came upon him and bowed "My lord"

Salisia walked into the garden with a book about her kind and sat under a tree, stared at the sky and sighed once, she knew that there were rules, and that you had to stick to that, but the amount of rules he had made. were ridiculous.

Soon she opened her book and began to read it

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 11:55 AM
"Training still going well?" Takeshi asked looking at his men. He then removed his own weapon and said: "If you don't mind I wish to join for a little."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Malik looked surprised at "The only times that you were training, if you had a fight with your wife" he joked but nodded approving immediately the men were ready to fight themselves against Takeshi

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 12:08 PM
"Well you can say something like that... might show up more with the new one." He said chuckling a little. Takeshi was really close with his soldiers, he respected them greatly and would often be seen around them just to talk.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 12:11 PM
"Have seen her walk ... I think she has a lot of spice in her" he said and let the men attack Takeshi, and immediately two of them flew at him with all his might

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 12:16 PM
"Agreed, but she still needs to get it in her head I am above her." Takeshi said and blocked the two attacking him, he was swift in his movements yet kept on talking with them as if he wasn't even fighting.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Men continued to attack him. "Maybe a little harder

Salisia was reading quietly and looked up for a moment, did she hear anything? "She looked around her for a moment and sighed and went back to reading again.

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 12:30 PM
"Don't know." Takeshi said with a shrug and continued blocking and fighting back before he said: "So any idea what is causing the trouble in the east side yet?"

Malyka
03-02-2018, 12:34 PM
"My men are still looking for what is really going on there," he said calmly.

Salisia sighed once and stood up, she patted her dress for a moment and just wanted to turn around and looked straight at a man dressed in black, she immediately stepped back and wanted to scream.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 12:35 PM
"My men are still looking for what is really going on there," he said calmly.

Salisia sighed once and stood up, she patted her dress for a moment and just wanted to turn around and looked straight at a man dressed in black, she immediately stepped back and wanted to scream.

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 12:41 PM
"I see... I will be joining you there soon, sounds like a small war." Takeshi replied.

The man quickly grabbed her and closed her mouth.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Salisia immediately tried to break free and kicked around her and dropped the book and tried to pull his hand away to scream, and soon saw a second man walking towards them.

"With you, everything is small" Malik spoke and laughed

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 12:53 PM
"But they are small." Takeshi said laughing while he blocked a sword.

The man started dragging him out of the grounds.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Malik laughed and looked at his men "Come on boys do your best"

Salisia managed to get his hand off her mouth " Takeshi!" and felt something sharp in her neck and the other man saw a small arrow in his hand, she wanted to scream again but noticed that she was getting sleepy

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Takeshi chuckled while fighting with the men but stopped when he heard the scream. He then said: "There seems to be trouble... get your men ready!" He then rushed off towards where he hear the sound from. Soon he spotted them so attacked with fire knowing it won't harm her anymore.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:10 PM
One of the men burned his clothes and soon he saw a red fox and the men immediately ran away with Salisia

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Takeshi knew there was only one way they could try getting out but his men was already there to stop them so he only followed behind slashing his sword towards one of them

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:17 PM
The man immediately dropped Salisia and immediately fought back

Malik soon knew to decapitate one and looked at Takeshi

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Takeshi soon killed the man then he looks down at Sasilia before he picked her up and sighs saying: "You seem to often find yourself in trouble." He made his way back to the castle to place her down on a bed.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:29 PM
after an hour she woke up and slowly came up, and looked around her for a moment

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 01:37 PM
One of the maid hurried over and said: "My queen! How are you feeling?"

Malyka
03-02-2018, 01:40 PM
"I am a little bit shocked ..." she said and got out of bed "I'm going to take a bath, and would like to do it alone" she said and walked to the bathroom

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:10 PM
The maid nods and said: "As you wish my queen... call if you need us." She gave a quick bow and left.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Salisia sighed and stepped in the bath and washed and stared at her for a moment, and wondered if she would see Takeshi again this evening, she looked at the sun going down and she rubbed herself with oli and wash her tail.

After a while she got out and put a towel around her and walked into their room, it was a huge room

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Takeshi finished the rest of his work and decided to check on Salisia. He reached the room and entered in saying: "How are you feeling?" He glanced over at her.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Salisia just dropped the towel on the floor, and looked at him as he entered "It goes" she said softly

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:32 PM
"It goes?... I just wanted to make sure you are alright, also your towel dropped." Takeshi said and turned to leave walking over to the door realizing she was most likely still mad at him.

Malyka
03-02-2018, 02:37 PM
"Please stay," she said and walked over to him and took his hand

SecretShadows
03-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Takeshi glanced over at her and said: "Alright." hw turned to face her then said: "The assassin are taken care of so it won't happen again."

Malyka
03-02-2018, 11:47 PM
"Thank you" she said calmly, and stared at him and he took his hand and drew him to their bed, and sat down and looked at him, and lay down

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 05:04 AM
Takeshi sighs a little and said: "Let me first take a bath, I had a long day." He slowly turned towards the bathroom and started walking towards it.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 08:29 AM
Salisia looked at him and sighed, sat down, she watched as he walked into the bathroom and she got out of bed and walked to the window and stared out and closed her eyes for a moment.

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Takeshi got undressed and slips into some warm water some of the maids brought. He closed his eyes letting his ears rest against his head until the water started turning more cold. He got out and dressed before walking back into the room making his way to the bed.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Salisia was still standing by the window, staring at her bite and running her hands through her hair, her ears moving as Takeshi entered the room again.she stared at the bright full moon, and sang a song very gently.

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 01:55 PM
Takeshi looks at her and sits down on the bed his tails all now resting on the bed while his ears pointed towards her. He soon said: "Are you going to come sleep or not?" After that he lays down on his back while closing his eyes, listening to her song as she sang softly.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Salisia stopped singing, then turned and walked to the bed, and lay down beside him with her back turned towards him.

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Takeshi glanced over at her and said: "Good night." He then closed his eyes ones more before he drifted off to sleep.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 02:17 PM
Salisia could not go to sleep herself, and quietly crept out of bed and searched for some simple clothes, soon she found something and glanced at the bed, and took it carefully, and went to the door. She wanted to get out of the castle. .

After some trouble she managed to get out of the castle via the staff exit, and she walked through the streets, she looked her eyes out even though it was evening, there were still a lot of people waking up, drinking and fighting here and there

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Takeshi woke up after a while and glanced over to the other side not seeing Salisia there. He sighs and sits up running an hand through his silver white hair while he placed his legs off the bed to stand up, taking his flute he made his way to the window which he opened and jumped out of using his power to go up to the roof afterwords. He found his usual spot and started playing his flute while looking at the lights of the town just below the castle grounds.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Salisia had found a group of dancing people in a big square, and she was dancing with them for the first time in the battle she was here, she was laughing, and she had a lot of fun, not knowing that Takeshi was awake

In the meantime, Salisia was held in the gate by two men, for a moment they looked at each other. "It looks like the king has no power over his own wife," he said, staring at Salisia, "let the dark Lord know that we have a way found how to catch her "he said and looked at the man who nodded and disappeared in the night

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Takeshi played for a few minutes then just gazed at town feeling something off, he stood up while frowning but decided to leave it for now and only ask a few guards to check the streets quickly. He made his way back inside then got stopped by of of the advisers who talked about some improvements that could happen, not that he was listening much and only wanted to return to his room.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Salisia had the greatest fun, and kept on dancing and did not notice that guardian's had seen her, Malik stopped and looked at one of his men. "Maybe better if the king himself dealt with this" he said and sent one of his men back to the castle.

Soon a watchman knocked at the door of Takeshi "My lord, it's your wife ... she's in town ... dancing with the people and drinking"

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Takeshi heard the knock on the door and then sighs saying: "Can you bring here here at ones?" He stood up wondering how she even got out in the first place but he knew it was dangerous for her being there... The east side had a small war forming and they could try take the queen of this land, assassins already tried.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 02:53 PM
"Lord Malik thought it might be better if you dealt with this yourself," said the man hesitantly

Malik waited neatly and kept people well at the gate, he looked at Salis for a moment, and sighed. "She has him under her power .. it is time to show her that he is the boss and that there are rules are "he said

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Takeshi sighs and walks over to the door opening it before he looks at the guard saying: "Fine then, just tell Malik that he has to deal with the advisers tomorrow since they won't be happy about me leaving castle grounds while there is a war close by... now take me to her." He got a cloak to cover his identity then followed the guard.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 02:59 PM
The man nodded and quickly took him to the square where Salisia was dancing happily, with a group of men and women

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Takeshi followed him silently while glancing at the people in town, soon he spotted her dancing happily so walks over slowly and said: "What are you doing out here Salisia? Its dangerous!" He however made sure the other people couldn't really hear him talk. He narrowed his eyes a little looking at her.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 03:20 PM
Salisia was startled and stared at him "Dancing" she spoke and looked away

The man saw that someone was dancing with Salisia, he grinned he already had a suspected who it was "So .... so the already powerful king honored us with a visit!" he shouted loudly and stood up and bowed "I see that you can walk around with your wife" he spoke with a grin "Or has our mighty king become weak?"

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Takeshi was about to say something when he heard one of the people shout and sighs saying: "And this is why I should be at the castle and so should you... now lets leave before they cause more problems." He grabbed her arm ignoring the other man while grumbling a bit: "you are going to get me in trouble you know that right!?" he slightly glared over at her realizing most of the people already stopped to look or bow or whisper to each other.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Salisia managed to release her harm from his grip and hit him in the face, people looked startled had the king's wife just beaten him?

Malik stopped his men "Let ... Takeshi have to solve this himself" he said and looked at the men "clear the streets everyone has to go inside and close everything is enough for this evening" he said to his men who immediately nodded and did their job

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Takeshi just stood there looking at her silently for a few minutes with a blank expression before sudden shadows kept up and started attacking her. He then said: "You might be a fire fox but you can't defeat shadows... This is the third time you have done this, I had enough of your disobedience!" He narrowed his eyes that started glowing with a deadly hint in them.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Salisia was frightened and quickly felt the pain, and tried to protect herself and made herself small on the floor, only to a few minutes and a lot of pain she begged for mercy

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Takeshi lets the shadows disappear and said: "Don't think I will give you any more mercy if you keep this up." He grabbed her arm again and started walking back to the castle.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Salisia felt the pain in her body, and tears rolled down her cheeks, they walked into the castle and towards their room

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Takeshi soon goes up to the room where he throws her down on the bed before he removed the cloak putting it back on its place while he said: "Now sleep, try that again and I win't just let you so so easily got it!?"

Malyka
03-03-2018, 04:20 PM
immediately she crawled under the blanket and made herself small and turned her back to him and just nodded and soon fell asleep

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Takeshi got into bed and closed his eyes but couldn't really sleep through the night so just laid there until morning.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Salisia crawled all the way to his warm body in her sleep, and mumbled some things in her sleep

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Takeshi felt her against him and slightly turned to place his arms around her gently before he dozed off a little.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Salisia woke up the next morning and immediately noticed that she was lying in his arms, she put an arm around his waist and in one way or another she enjoyed this moment why she did not know

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Takeshi slowly woke up the next morning, however he didn't feel like getting up so he quickly buried his face into her neck holding her tighter against himself.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Salisia caressed his chest, and made herself smaller in his arms, her stare moved for a moment and she sighed, it was so quiet here

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Takeshi was enjoying the cuddling time for some reason until a knock was on the door and the butler said: "My lord, they request your presence in the throne room about last night's insedent." Takeshi groans and opened his eyes before he sits up with a sigh.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Salisia also sat down and looked away, this was her fault "Im sorry" she said softly and stroked her tail "I'll stay in the room the rest of the day"

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Takeshi looks at her and stood up saying: "Its fine just don't do it again... after I sort out this issue I will train you to use your power correctly." He got dressed up quickly.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Okay, my lord, "she said, as if she should normally talk to him, and did not look at him.

a tall dark-skinned man walked through the streets, next to him walked two great wolves, people looked at him with fear, as he walked past, he stopped for a moment and licked his lips and grinned and stroked his long thick black hair, and walked in the direction of the castle

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Takeshi glanced over at her saying: "I have a rule I need you to follow, when we are alone please just call me Takeshi, when alone you may also speak as you wish and you can look me in the eye... just don't do those things in public." He smiles a little then left the room going to the throne room.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 07:03 PM
That was where the council was already waiting for him, Malik was already talking to them "I thought it was better that the king could find his wife immediately, let alone take good care of her" Malik said and looked up as Takeshi came in and immediately bowed.

The members of the council looked at Takeshi "Your wife is to take you harder ... she brought down your honor as king, she has you in her power" said the counselor

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Takeshi entered the room filled with chatter and questions and all the complaining he didn't enjoy. He sits down and then said: "Okay everyone quiet... The queen is sorted out and she doesn't have any power over me, Malik did what he think was best and I can asure everyone it won't happen again."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 07:28 PM
The councilors did not look very satisfied "And what do you do with the border ... it only gets more dangerous" the man spoke and suddenly started the door flew open and two huge wolves entered the room

Shanshi had come into the castle with ease, and he glanced at the wolves, and looked at two who went away immediately, then walked back to the throne room and opened the door. Two of his wolves walked in first and growled "Calm to boys, it is not yet food time ... yet not yet" he spoke falsely and then looked at Takeshi and experienced bow. he had just heard the question from the councilors "Yes, my lord, what are you going to do about that border of yours, you've lost so many of your men there already ... and be rumored it's not my clan

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Takeshi sighs and was about to answer when the doors flew open, he stood up narrowing his eyes while he said: "Showing up unwelcomed again I see lord Shanshi... The borders will be take care of soon enough for your information, also knowing you it's most likely you are the cause of that war." His voice was rather bitter and he then said: "Now spit it out what do you want? It's not like you to just show up telling me about some war, you always look for something."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Shenshi grinned and pulled out of his pocket a very old book, which Tateshi immediately recognized, it was about the red foxes tribe, once in the 1000s a very pure fox was miraculously born, one with a very unique magic "I come for your wife" he said and put down the book "Does she know what she is ... or have you not yet been able to tell her?" he said calmly and stroked one of his wolves

Salisia had just been bathed, and was dressed in a beautiful dress by two girls, one of whom braided at her and both bowed when they were done and walked away quickly heard Salisia key at the door and after a while she opened it and was startled and saw two huge wolves, anxiously she stepped back

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Takeshi narrowed his eyes and said: "Yes I do know about the Fox tribe, they got killed a few years ago the only survivor was a mother and her daughter but no one knows what happened to them after that." He then suddenly sees the door opening and then Salisa so with a swift movement suddenly blocked her from entering in by creating a walk of ice between the wolves and her while he said: "This is the second time you entered here without permission! Go I am busy!" He looks back at Shenshi and said: "The queen however doesn't know anything about her magic, besides that it has to do with fire... I also don't like you acting as if you can just take her, she belongs with the Fox clan and is also married to me."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Salisia looked at the wolves behind her, who had taken her, and looked at them frightened, because she had taken her out of her room and forced her to go to the throne room.

"You know she is Takeshi ... otherwise you would never have taken her, you saw her, her behavior her fiery behavior, and you knew immediately that she was, the fire goddess of the red foxes, one with a very pure soul, that even a demon can calm down like you "he said and laughed" And what a pity that you do not let her in ... while two of my subjects have just met her ... they will probably be very hungry "

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Takeshi narrowed his eyes looking at Salisia then over at Shenshi saying: "Calm me perhaps but she still can't overpower me, also I don't like your threats really much." He suddenly had a sharp shadow just below the neck of Shanshi while he said: "If your mutts touch her then I will kill them and you, she is the queen of this land and will stay so."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Shanshi grinned and let it disappear and bowed before him, and walked to the ice wall and let him break, and he walked past Salisia and stared at her and caressed her cheek.

Salisia felt how he stroked her cheek and slept him away and quickly ran to Takeshi and stood behind him and grabbed his arm with a shaking hand, and looked at the ground

Shanshi looked at them for a moment and then disappeared from the nothing with the wolves

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Takeshi only glared at him until he finally disappears, he soon turned his attention to his scared queen and said: "You are alright, don't be so scared he can't touch you." He looks back at the people in the room who are completely silent now then said: "If You don't mind I will be taking my leave now, I have a busy day."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Scarlet did not look at him and just nodded, but he could clearly see that she was shocked. she let him go when he said he was busy and had to go

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Takeshi looks at her saying: "I need you to come with me queen Salisia, your training needs to start before anything else happens to you... it will take a while before you even know how to summon fire but it's a start."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Salisia did not look at him "Okay my lord" she said and took his arm and walked with him

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Takeshi took her outside to a clear area where he started showing her how to summon fire in her hands. It would take a while before she even makes a flame big enough to burn something but he didn't mind. Also knowing it tires you easily in the beginning.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 09:12 PM
as they were alone they dared to look at him too and yawned "may I stop Takeshi?" she asked and extinguished the fire and sat down, she felt her stomach growl "Can we eat in our room?" she suddenly asked and looked at him and just wanted to be alone with him, and maybe go to bath together and enjoy each other but on the other hand she just wanted to enjoy him ... sharing the bed, like their first night

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Takeshi looked at her knowing she was tired so said: "Yes we may stop." He turned towards the building and got ready to go while he said: "In the room? I guess that will be alright but it doesn't go well with table manners so don't ask to do it to often." He looks over at her holding out his hand to help her up while he said: "Lets get some food into that hungry belly of yours."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 09:21 PM
Salisia turned red and nodded and walked with him, not much later they walked into their room and for a moment she looked at the bed, and looked at Takeshi and briefly thought of his divine body and turned red

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Takeshi entered the room and then said: "So anything you you wish to eat?" He looks over at her realizing how red she was so he said: "Is something wrong Salisia?" He walks over to her touching her forehead wondering if she was getting a fever.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 09:26 PM
"No, there is nothing ... only .. I mean," she said and looked at the bed and then at him and kissed him fiercely

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Takeshi frowns confused wondering what she was trying to say then suddenly finds himself being kissed. He picked her up and kissed her back but slightly wondered why she would act like this, she should be afraid if him right? Why would she suddenly want to be close he wondered.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 09:44 PM
she kept kissing him and looked at him "I want to carry your children" she said and released her dress

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Takeshi kissed her back then placed her down on the bed softly saying: "I already know that... you told me that before." He soon removed his own clothing wondering why he so easily submitted to her, something it felt like she really was the one in control.

Malyka
03-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Salisia stared at him and stroked his chest and kissed him.

After a long time, she crawled into the air, panting and stroking his chest. "Who was that man ... in the throne room?" She asked calmly.

SecretShadows
03-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Takeshi looks at her and sighs a little saying: "He is the king of the western wolf clan... we don't get along at all, I Is a dangerous person and is often the one behind wars."

Malyka
03-03-2018, 10:07 PM
"Why does he want me .... and what is a red fire goddess fox?" she asked and looked at him and stroked his cheek.