PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Bounty of the Stars [Pidipuu & SikstaSlathalin] [M]

Malyka
03-13-2018, 07:08 PM
OOC for the Plot SikstaSlathalin and Pidipuuu

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 07:10 PM
Alright I've never RPed with you so how do you normally do things like making OOCs, ICs, and sheets?

Malyka
03-13-2018, 07:19 PM
yes for if you have a idea ore have asked something

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 07:22 PM
Eh I have no questions, just when I do 1x1s I make a full OOC with backstory, a sheet template, and state the Rules and Rating.

I can just post Rooster's sheet and you can build to match if you want, cause the snippet you have on her in your recruitment thread doesn't tell me much. XD

Malyka
03-13-2018, 07:30 PM
haha i will make a better sheet for you i hope there will be a beginning soon

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 07:35 PM
Well I'll make the IC so we can use this for chatter and character sheets. :D

Name: Clive 'Rooster' Chance

Appearance(pic and description)

https://i.imgur.com/MHUuX1Z.jpg

Rooster, the man, the myth, the guy, who is only 5'6 and weighs a limber 135lbs. Built like a jackrabbit with the pride of a Rooster. Clive's attitude reflect his style choices too, his hair is spiky, his clothing is cool and a combination of leather and fine cotton. His eyes mischievous and brown and his lips curled in a perpetual smirk.

Race: Mutant Human
Job: Freelance Smuggler

Racial Skills and Abilities (limit of 4)

Natural Adaptation: If there is one thing humans are good at besides tearing themselves apart, it's adapting to their environment.

Blending In: Thanks to the fact that humans have populated the universe now, most planets, Clive can blend in pretty well, simply because of his race.

Sound mimicry: A mutant ability from birth. Rooster can mimic many sounds he's heard, animals calls, machinery, and even sound effects like the sound of machine gun fire.

Lucky: A possible phantasmal mutation. Clive has had strangely random and potent luck his entire life.

Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5)

Clever Scoundrel: Years of running around the galaxy have certified Rooster in every clever ways and street-wise skills of the Rogue. Like pick-pocketing, lockpicking, etc

Sharp-Shooter: Despite being a mostly run and gun type of guy, when he's able to take the time he is a good shoot with rifles and pistols.

Hand Weapons expert: Whether it's knives, bats, or hatchets. Rooster is good at using their miniature weapons of mass destruction and is a good dual wielder.

Pilot: While land and sea vehicles leave him at a lose, air and space ones are second nature to him. From Airplanes to Spaceships if it has wings Rooster can work it.

Security Expert: Years of stealing things and spying have turned Rooster into an expert when it comes to beating any security network short of Skorne Master Security systems.

Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons)

Pluggers (https://i.imgur.com/YoUxPh5.jpg), A pair of pistols that fire normal rounds and can fire Electro-Slugs that lob EMP pellets out and can fry cyborgs and robots.

The Rooster's Spurs: The knives in the pic made of a very strong and sharp alloy.

Armor(one sensible suit of armor) Rooster has little use for most armor, but he does carry a jacket and a pair of pants that are bullet and knife proof.

Equipment: Money, spare change of clothes, fire starting kit, hacker's PDA, flashlight, weapon maintenance kits, extra ammo, contracts, job related documents, and rope.

Augs(Limit of 3): None

Personality: Lovable and energetic Rooster has been called a child trapped in the body of a slightly larger child. While he is capable of being serious, it isn't his first choice. He enjoys life and he makes sure everyone around him knows it, whether it's making jokes or pulling pranks a day with Rooster is a day with a madman. But he does take his work serious and always delivers the goods.

Likes: Women, money, stealing, flying, partying, relaxing, laughter, and pranks.

Dislikes: The Law, Bounty Hunters, getting caught, stress, silence, losing a job, being poor.

Clive was born on Dominion Delta, the fourth planet founded by the Great Human Dominion. Off near the edge of the Regison quadrant and under the influence of a medium range blue star. The higher levels of radiation have had a distinct impact on the residents of Dominion Delta.

Every resident on this planet is a mutant. In fact Delta has been called the Goldilocks Zone of mutants. The mutations are helpful and very few are disfiguring, ranging from enhanced strength to genius level intelligence. Clive, his sister Clara, and their parents Clark and Cassandra are no different. Even in a society where the more mutations you have the more power you have, this never slowed the family down. Each only has one mutation, but have worked themselves neck deep into the politics of Delta.

A politician, a merchant empress, a smuggler, and an assassin. These are the varied and powerful jobs Clive and his family have won by skill and ruthlessness. Clive's future was chosen fairly early on, he'd always been a mischievous boy with sticky fingers so an occupation of Thievery was the best route.

From slipping out of the candy store with a few extra lollipops at six, to stealing cars at sixteen, to stealing his first million dollar spaceship at twenty. Rooster was good at stealing things and this was used by his parents. The best merchandise for his mother's store and nabbing state secrets for his father and stealing some cool G's on the side for himself and Clara. Now at twenty-four Rooster is one of the best Thieves and Smugglers in his region quadrant and also one of the most-wanted men by the Galactic Alliance. Even spending most of his life on the run Rooster doesn't let things get him down, life's a game. And once you've stolen the rule book it's nearly impossible to lose.

Other: Single and ready to mingle.

Malyka
03-13-2018, 08:00 PM
https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90873&p=2968588#post2968588

- - - Updated - - -

sorry dint see your reply

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 08:09 PM
Haha it's ok lass, I was gonna wait until you posted your girl's complete sheet then get the IC up.

Malyka
03-13-2018, 08:36 PM
Name: Lian
Race : Not really human… se is made in a science lab

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29178847_2033888710183290_3177201580474630144_n.jp g?oh=da9e59c789c8506d0f1d9a7d10c53a76&oe=5B363248

Personality
Can be very stubborn, especially if she feels that people are not taking her seriously. She likes to have an opinion on everything, and also wants to know everything. However, she also has a very caring side, and has moments that make her feel very shy.

However, every person has a bad side! and yes she has she can become extremely angry, so she has been shot down several times, with a narcotic drug.

Abilities

Speak to the Deaf: She can very well lip-read, and sign language

20 years ago she opened her eyes for the first time as an adult woman's lab, tied tightly, at a cold metal table. The only memory that she has is that she had been awakened before, she saw blood and people calling, and then everything became dark again.

The first years she lived in fear, and especially for the man who made her, and who called her his daughter, but after years she began to get more of her own will, and she dreamed of space, and she already knew several times. escape, but every escape she was punished, and spent days in the laboratory, and tests were done on her.

At last she had succeeded .. she managed to escape ..

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 08:44 PM
So same girl as before?

Malyka
03-13-2018, 08:48 PM
yes

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 08:49 PM
Ok can you please post her image in the little sheet so I don't need to keep going back to your recruitment thread to see what she looks like?

Malyka
03-13-2018, 09:01 PM
added in the sheet

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 09:07 PM
Thank ye lassie.

Malyka
03-13-2018, 09:07 PM
i hope the post is good...

SikstaSlathalin
03-13-2018, 09:13 PM
I can work with it, I'll do my best to help you build bigger posts.

Malyka
03-14-2018, 09:29 AM
Bio update

SikstaSlathalin
03-15-2018, 08:33 PM
Cool.

SikstaSlathalin
03-30-2018, 04:54 PM
Having fun Pidi?

Malyka
03-31-2018, 03:33 PM
yes im having fun :D

SikstaSlathalin
03-31-2018, 06:40 PM
Good me too!

Malyka
03-31-2018, 07:33 PM
use safety, or else (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cee0Y0QjKAk/WNA08sYiV9I/AAAAAAAAL-Y/6LH0VeOsqVUB35H7zStZaoIufDHH8DwIwCJoC/w318-h318-n/BabyAyame%2527sDaughter.jpg)

SikstaSlathalin
03-31-2018, 07:40 PM
Lol, good thing that's what you and Laila want.

Malyka
03-31-2018, 07:42 PM
do you see you already in front of you, a pregnant woman in your ship, full of hormones?

SikstaSlathalin
03-31-2018, 07:59 PM
Haha that's up to you.

SikstaSlathalin
04-14-2018, 06:54 PM
Will post today Pidi.

SikstaSlathalin
05-05-2018, 03:20 PM
And back we are.

Malyka
10-08-2018, 06:17 AM
hhey