PDA

View Full Version : Jack Rakan's characters.

<~JackRakan~>
03-21-2018, 04:42 AM
I'll be putting most of the characters (That i can fine lol) I created during my years of RPing.
The only thing I can say is that for the most part it's been years since I updated them as far as fixing any typos or grammar.

I'll be using this first post to have the list of characters I have created/used/have not yet created along with the websites they came from and the RP's they were for. So this post is subject to editing.

I have work the next two days but i'll be working on all this this weekend.
Note; I dont plan on fixing the character right as i post them here, that process will be done slowly.

----------------------------------------

Here lies the list of characters I used in the last RP forum(mangafox) i was on. I'll be putting them here for preservation for the time being till I stop getting to scik to try joining any of the rps here.*yes I will also put any new characters i make in here.

Main Characters:

Crono
age 18
RP: Chaos Academy remake
----
Crono(Elijah Cross)
RP: Dark Bliss Academy
-----
Yusuke
RP: Mahora Academy: The Secrets Within
------
Elijah(coming soon)
RP: Percy Jackson OnexOne
----------------------------------
Lutectia Crescent
RP: Nightworld Revolution RP(No longer around)
Status: Inactive(possible reincarnation into future rp at some point)
---------------------------------------------------------

Support Characters:

Holo Hikari Cross
RP: Dark Bliss Academy remake
------
Natsume Kitsune
RP: Mahora Academy: The Secrets within
----------
Richard Takeshi
RP: Mahora Academy The Secrets Within
-------
Sophia Takeshi
--------
~New Character~Hyoubu Aizen
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Major Antagonists:

Yagami
-----
Leonard Richards
-----------------------
Teviel
RP Nightworld Revolution(Tis forever gone)
-----------------------------------------

Minor antagonist:

Bo
-------------------------------------------------

Other characters

Captain Sterk
Short bio: Is a very powerful person in the Mahora RPG and though his real name remains unknown he is the adoptive Father of Yusuke.(no character sheet)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you can tell I invested way too many into one rp, something i kind of regret doing

<~JackRakan~>
03-26-2018, 06:34 AM
I am not putting my characters in any particular order. So relax and enjoy my... past that i havent seen in well over a few years... And yes i expect some sort of weird reactions to the way of writing i admit could have been better. welp here comes to slow painful posts that will either have monologue like this post or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Yagami.

Race:
Crow demon(?)

Nationality:
Unknown.

Personality:
He is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. Despite this, like most of the Crow Demons, he is not particularly violent and will only fight when provoked or when he finds someone interesting. He also for some reason has a Habit of Stabbing people he finds interesting in the chest with his bare hand, when he does this it's not a fatal wound despite how deep it is.

He also has a habit of 'Making People Stronger' by treatening them, downgrading them, even provoking them to attack him. Why he does it this way is Unknown.

Biography:
His history is unknown. he appears lightly during the Train wreak soon finding and holding onto Ascalon before vanishing. He first makes his actual appearance in Nikko and was soon found by Kaiser by the river. Kaiser offered him a job but at first Yagami didnt care, but eventually he decided that Kaiser's idea had some merit to say the least.
He appeared again in the Hotel disguised as a normal person, he went to bring back ascalon and witnessed the conversation between Ren and Reigan. He then went to look for Kaiser but for some reason he found himself actually at Reigan's room. So Yagami 'killed time' to add a little spice. He would kidnap Ren and see what would happen..But he' knws that he has to deal with Reigan first....

The Fight was a little botched because Yagami did not expect Reigan to have a Void like Power. He retreated for the time being. He then shared his memories with Yusuke about the fight.
He later appeared and was looking at the damage in the Mall that a while before was a war zone.
He appeared again before Natsume, He talked to her about her involvement with Yusuke before brutally Attacking and seriously wounding her.

Yagami then appeared yet again after everyone went into the Diorama Sphere and encountered not only Kaiser but the demonic spirit Asura and the mysterious lau, which judging by their conversation about his past and his current actions and Yusuke it seemed that they possibly have known each other for a very long time. After the conversations he left only to meet a massive red headed Oger named Bo, who is apparently his partner.

It was also revealed that he is at least 7,700 years old, but judging by a story he had told he seems to mave memories from over 8,000 years ago. what this means at this time in unknown. Other than he is somehow involved with a Man who somehow was able to split to Spirit into fragments to live on forever. Whos the Man Yagami speaks of is unknown at this time.

Skills:
----Master Swordsman: Though his actual fighting prowess is unknown, He is capable of using his speed for flawless precision and to inflict lethal attacks without much effort. Yagami prefers to wield his sword with his right hand, leaving the other hand free, though it usually remains in his pocket. He is quite adept at blocking.
---Hand to Hand Master: Yagami is shown to rely mostly on hand-to-hand combat, rarely drawing his sword at all. Some would speculate that he only draws his sword against opponents he considers "worthy". He also seems to prefer applying an "off-the-ground" method of combat, often being seen attacking opponents from aerial standpoints.
----Speed: He is able to keep up with High level Masters.
----Intellect: In addition to his remarkable combat prowess, Yagami is also gifted with great insight and understanding of situations at hand. And can be highly perceptive and analytical, allowing him to easily deduce the basic idea of his opponent's skills to figure out their strengths and weaknesses. Also he takes note of people Like Genesis who he considers as a Undead immortal who stands above me in age and power...I would be in a very difficult situation.
----Strength: He is strong enough to hold things Ascalon without noticing it;'s weight of 200kg. He is strong enough to make beings three to four times larger than him fly or kneel in pain with a simple backhand to parts of their body.

Weaknesses:
Currently Unknown

Magic/Combat Section Elemental Specialty:
Currently Unknown

Alignment:
???

Magic Knowledge:
It's possible that he has a fairly large amount of knowledge of Magic and Magical Energy. He can fire a Massive Beam of continuous Magic that could make people with Magic Absorption abilities overload, and give anyone a rum for their money. This usually lasts twenty seconds. He also uses a strange Gateway Spell which erases his presence and allows him to escape from any situation he feels the need to escape from. He can use strong Barriers. It is unknown if he knows Other Magic, and since he doesn't use actual spells, his Element is unknown

Spell
Feather Massacre: A spell that makes feathers appear then vanish like dust. It has two part incantations: пердув масакрот(feather Massacre) Три црни птици(Three Black Feathers) the first is the name of the spell but also incantation. The Second incantation activates it.

Effect: Vaporized Paralysis Drugs. the Feathers will soon shatter filling the air with Paralysis Drugs. When inhaled the Victim tends to soon experience fatigue, Hazy eye sight, nerves not responding after a little while.
History: It is unkown who made it but it it might actually be a spell the Crow Demons use to defeat multiple enemies without killing them. A magic spell that has a effect thats not magic..
Weaknesses and other: Can't be use outside because the wind can blow it away, so using it in a enclosed space would make the effects kick in. it takes a little while(three posts for caster two for victim) before it takes effect. Lasts about ten minutes.
Strength: Once it's inhaled it's impossible to get it out since it goes straight to the blood stream. Nearly Undetectable and usually it's by the time symptoms appear that they see it unless for some reason they can sense it sooner. but they cant do anything once they inhale it.

Pactio:
Yes.

Artifact:
it is a sword called Mangetsu.

Title: the Full Moon who cuts out the Sky
Appearance:
ShowSpoiler

Information: The Blade is very strong and durable, able to withstand attacks that are considered very strong
Bio: An Ancient Relic from the past, the sword itself was created over 7,000 years ago(about as old as Yagami) and was stolen from it's Unnamed Creator by Yagami who had murdered the Master. it has since vanished, it's trace was never found again. it had appeared here and there in differnt times in history, but it was thought nothing but a mere Legend. a Myth.

Notes: A mysterious Sword that Yagami has that whenever he fights, says to people Your are not worthy of my Blade which for some people, they would think that it's all just a act from Yagami to scare them off.
All those who have seen it, where cut up in pieces. Very few left unscathed
It's Blade is made of strong material, in addition it covers up Mangetsu's true power.

Power: Mangetsu is a very special sword, because it has a power that very few have walked away alive after facing it:
---Invisible Blade: The sword is actually Invisible. it was created using forgotten methods that wehere long since lost to the flow of time.
-Strengths:
-It's nearly impossible to see it in the Night.
--One swing is capable of slashing at a opponent several times at once(about 8 times), leaving them almost unblock able to those who don't understand it. This attack is supposed to not only do that, but to confuse the enemy thinking that Yagami is using Wind Magic to strike at several places at once, when it's actually a combined with his own proficient sword style and the metal properties in the sword which allows it to do such things.
---it's able to extend at at least 20 meters(65feet) and retract at around 90miles an hour to 100miles an hour.
-Weaknesses: Although ivisable, in the daytime you can see a small glimmer either when Yagami is holding it near himself or just when it gets close enough to the enemy to render them almost unable to dodge, but it's still dodge able if you keep your eyes on the shimmer of the blade.

Special Skill or Ability:
Memory Sharing: Yagami's left eye would glow Green and it will put Yusuke in a trance that will let Yagami share parts or all of his memory with Yusuke by just by looking. This is a pretty good tool since none of the memories can be false.

Partner:
Unknown.

Anything Else:
He is revealed to be over 7,000 years old. And is considered one of the Evil people on earth, is known to the Magic World as: Crow of Death, which was nickname given to him because of the millions of people he has Murdered. He also does not show any sign of Bloodlust when he is going to kill someone, making him a very dangerous person and should be avoided.