PDA

View Full Version : The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

DannyPhantom
03-27-2018, 01:45 PM
The scent that Danny had become too familiar with for his own liking had hit his nose once more as he watched the last of the group who had ambushed him fall to the ground. The scent of blood, both his own, and his attackers'. But it wasn't the scent of his attackers's blood that bothered him, it was the scent of his own blood. The red liquid oozed from a rather large gash on his side from where he was struck with a sword during the fight.

Danny's companion animal, a beautiful pure white female wolf with ice-blue eyes and the name of Aniu, looked around, sniffing the air for more attackers as she watched the surrounding area. Her white ears perked as she heard a whistle from Danny and she stopped looking around and went over to her injured hybrid companion.

The duo fell silent and watched the trees for a couple of minutes before Danny finally decided to speak up.

"I think they are gone. But they will come back. For now, we should try to make it back to the cave and apply my healing herbs to this wound, if my ghost energy doesn't patch it up soon." Danny said, grabbing onto Aniu, who let out a worried whine for her hybrid master.

Malyka
03-27-2018, 02:11 PM
Akia, a very enthusiastic knight, knelt down, and felt the ground, she glanced at her finger and let the black sand glide through her fingers, just smelled at them and grinned once, she looked at the sky, whistling some tones. and stood up and a huge Black Eagle (http://orientalbirdimages.org/images/data/black_eagle.jpg) landed on her arm. she looked at the beautiful beast and stroked his head.

"So you've seen them" she said with a satisfied grin. For a moment she looked back at the sky, it would quickly get dark, and she knew she could shelter better when it was night, but she had to find her bounty first.

Not much later she walked into the field and looked around "Bunch of amateurs" she grumbled and walked and grinned "Look at my bounty" and she grabbed her twat and walked towards them

DannyPhantom
03-27-2018, 02:34 PM
Danny's head turned and looked at the newcomer. He let out a quiet gasp. He had to think of something quick, and fighting his way out wasn't even a choice, since the large gash in his side had drained most of his strength. He tried to both himself and Aniu along, not saying a word as he did. But Aniu wouldn't move for several moments.

Danny let out a yelp of surprise when Aniu suddenly whipped around, causing Danny to let go and fall to the ground. He had landed on his injured side, and he winched as he did. He had closed his eyes for a while, trying to regain his strength, but opened them back up when he heard Aniu snarl. Slowly, he pulled himself up into a sitting position, watching as Aniu stood in front of Danny, blocking the knight's path to Danny. Sensing that Aniu was giving him to flee, he shook his head.

"Aniu, I can't run or fly. I have to stand my ground, even I die trying." Danny said, grabbing a sword that belonged to one of the members of the group that had just attacked him. The sword was unusually heavy, and Danny knew that the sword seemed heavy because of his lack of strength. But, Danny wanted to go down fighting, and wouldn't give up easily.

Malyka
03-27-2018, 02:49 PM
Akia laughed, but was surprised how this Hybird behaved, despite his injuries, he wanted to fight with her, with a sigh, she kept looking at the young bored, and looked at the wolf between them. "Maybe I use your fur as an extra blanket, when I have killed you" and she grabbed her huge sword, and looked at Danny "You're going with me boy"

They whistle for a moment and immediately attacked her eagle Aniu and put her sharp nails in the wolf for a moment, and lifted him a bit, this gave her the chance to attack Danny.

DannyPhantom
03-27-2018, 10:16 PM
"I'm not going anywhere. Not today, not tomorrow. Not ever. This is my territory." Danny stated, still holding onto the sword in his hands. He waved it, and tossed it from one hand to the other, trying to figure out which hand could support the weapon's weight the best. He was able to use either hand for holding a sword, but he found that his left hand was more likely to support holding the sword. Once he had figured that out, he held the weapon out in front of him.

Aniu watched the eagle, too distracted by the eagle to focus on Danny and the knight. After she took the eagle down, then she could worry about Danny. But the eagle was getting in the way.

Malyka
03-28-2018, 05:13 AM
Akia quickly saw his weakness, and had to laugh for a moment. "You're sure to freak with me" and she slammed the sword with a hard sweep, and walked towards him. "By the way, give me a reason why I would not delivering to the king "and she pointed her sword at Danny" Call back your puppy, or he is the first one I will kill "

The eagle attacked Aniu again, with her sharp claws, landed on some rocks for a moment, she was challenging Aniu, and flew up again and suddenly attacked Danny.

DannyPhantom
03-28-2018, 08:56 PM
Aniu took a leap at the eagle, trying to chase it away from her hybrid companion. Once the eagle was out of the way, too distracted with Aniu, Danny looked in Aniu's direction and nodded his head in thanks to Aniu before turning his attention back to the knight. His grip on the sword held, but the impact from the hard sweep had hurt his hands a little.

"Don't show weakness, Danny. She's a human, and if you show weakness, you're dead, no matter what you do." Danny thought to himself, readjusting his grip on the sword.

"Why I am not going to the king is no business of your own. It's just not happening. And you can tell the tyrant I said that." Danny said, slowly and weakly getting to his feet as he did. He drove the sword into the ground, and leaned against it, still standing his ground. He prepared to draw the sword at a moment's notice. There was no way he was going to let himself die. And if he were to die, he'd take the knight down with him.

Malyka
03-29-2018, 07:03 PM
Akia was very surprised at how stubborn this young woman was, but also his will to survive was very strong, she somehow felt sorry for this young why she did not know, she sighed once, and put her sword back on her back, and walked up to Danny, and managed to catch him and pressed her hand with his hand "You need care, another's blood is still dead" she suddenly said calmly and whistled, so that a horse came.

She looked at the horse for a moment, then went to Danny "Come there is a cave in the neighborhood there we can schuiul and for the night and then I treat that wound"

DannyPhantom
04-01-2018, 01:15 AM
Danny tensed a little more at the offer. He thought about the situation. His mind went over the fact that the knight was a human, and he knew about the possibility that she was trying to trick him. Why else would there a sudden change of heart? Though, as much as he hated the fact he needed help, he knew that he would have to agree to let her help him if he wanted to see the light of another day, considering that his ghost half didn't seem to do a damn thing for his wounds at the moment.

"I'm going to go with you so you can treat my wounds. But there will be no tricks. Am I clear?" Danny said.

Aniu looked away from the eagle and to Danny, trying to read his thoughts through their mental link.

Malyka
04-02-2018, 11:45 AM
She helped Danny on her horse, and went there next to walk and walked towards the cave, she glanced at Danny, and once sighed she could not believe she was going to do this, normally she just let their kind die, but since he now the last of its kind, the king wanted him.

Akia walked into the cave and looked around, and helped Danny get rid of her horse, "I can throw that saddle away," she murmured, and put Danny on the floor and pulled some stuff out of a bag, to help Danny

DannyPhantom
04-04-2018, 01:17 AM
Danny watched Akita get her healing supplies out. He closed his eyes and let out a grunt of pain. The wound was acting up, and he felt a little light headed from blood loss.

"This is not good. Damn it, ghost half! You should have healed this gash on my side by now." Danny thought to himself as he tried to make himself as comfortable as he could.

Malyka
04-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Akia came back to Danny and knelt down with him, she stared at him, and then at the wolf and then put her hand to the wound. "Must say, that I did not expect the poison to be on the swords and arrows. would work on you "she said and sighed" I'm going to make a fire first, then I can see everything better "she said and got up and walked away.

After a while she came back with some wood, and put it down and started to make a fire, she glanced at the burning fire that caused it to get warmer in the cave and she got up, then looked at Danny, and walked up to him "If your wolf attacked me or me Eagel, I'll kill it right away" she said and started treating Danny's wound

DannyPhantom
04-05-2018, 01:42 PM
"Aye, hybrids can be hard to kill. I still can't get how the hybrids lost in the Hybrid Wars. The hybrids had everything working in their favor." Danny said, watching Akita for another moment before turning his attention to the flames, ignoring the comment about her killing Aniu and if she went after the knight or the eagle. He knew how the hybrids got defeated, or at least he assumed how they were defeated in the wars, but he had hoped that the knight didn't know, and he certainly wouldn't tell her if she didn't.

Aniu had left the eagle alone, getting bored with toying with it and decided to follow Danny's scent to get to the cave. She enter the cave slowly, flinching a little when she saw the fire. She got over it, remembering how Danny used fire to cook food and just laid down in front of the fire, enjoying its warmth.

Malyka
04-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Aika ignored his words and pressed the wound, closed it, grabbed a roll of white linen, wrapped it around him, and glanced at the wolf. "Let that creature do something useful for you and catch a rabbit. so we can eat something "she said and stood up and walked to her bag, took out a bottle and took some gulps.

Akia might well be the king's best knight, it was not easy for her to be a woman, the king had too many high demands from her, especially because she was the daughter of the Black night, a very feared knight when he was still alive

DannyPhantom
04-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Danny rolled his eyes at the knight's lack of reply to what he had said. But, he did what the knight had asked of him, and told Aniu to catch a few rabbits the three of them to eat through the mental link. He winched a little when pressure was applied to the wound, but soon relaxed.

In response, Aniu got to her paws and exited the cave, but no words or any other signs of a reply other than getting up and leaving the cave had happened. Aniu's emotions were unreadable at the moment, and Danny found himself wondering if she was angry or frustrated with him. Aniu had often blocked her emotions from Danny that she was upset with him, but once she was over whatever had upset her, Danny could read her emotions once more.

"Oh, get over yourself, Aniu. If she does turn on me once she has thought she has gained my trust, I'll kill her. I know you don't trust her, and frankly, I don't either. But you need to let me do this so we both can survive." Danny told Aniu through the mental link, to which there was no reply.

Malyka
04-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Akia sat down by the fire and watched Danny carefully, grabbed a special kind of stone, and began to sharpen her sword, she kept staring at Danny, and looked up for a moment as her Eagel landed in the cave, piece of rock, she stared at him and and sighed "Yes, yes, I know" she murmured and looked at Danny again

DannyPhantom
04-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Danny chuckled, recalling the times he used to say things like that to Aniu, and for a very similar reasons too. At least he thought that they were for very similar reasons. Danny couldn't read the mind or emotions of the eagle or the knight, but he could with Aniu. Though, he did admit that the way Akita communicated with the eagle had caught his curiosity. He knew that she wasn't a hybrid, at least not a full-bloodied one, but that didn't change the fact that he was curious about the way they communicated.

Aniu was on a hunting trail, the same one that she and Danny used quite often. The trail led to a lake, and sometimes a rabbit or two could be caught on the trail or if that didn't work, they were always ducks at the lake. She paused and sniffed the air coming off of the lake, hoping to catch the scent of prey.

Malyka
04-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Akia put her sword back on her back, and stood up, and went to her horse and took a bottle of water in there and walked over to Danny and stuck out the bottle to him. "Drink" she spoke and looked at him, and walked back to her place and sat down again.

"That beast of yours does take his time" she grumbled, and looked at her eagel who immediately flew away, to get some food for herself. "Must say that you have a strong will to live but are stupid to grab a sword that is too big for you" and she took a sip from her bottle

DannyPhantom
04-07-2018, 01:53 PM
"Usually I am handle a sword that large. But I was left weakened after that ambush. Consider yourself lucky that I was not up to my usual strength." Danny said before opening the water bottle and sniffing it, checking it for poison before drinking some of the water. He had chosen to say nothing in reply to the knight about how she said Aniu was taking her time to hunt. Usually, Danny and Aniu hunted together as group, and neither one of them was used to hunting alone.

Aniu had catch the scent of rabbits a little ways off of the hunting trail. She started to head in the direction of the rabbit scents.

Malyka
04-07-2018, 02:06 PM
She laughed for a moment, and stared at him "I am the king's right hand and daughter of the dark knight" she spoke and once grinned for her father was a very feared knight, but her father died after being trapped.

The eaglel had already found a prey and plunged at it with full speed, and grabbed it with her claws, she quickly grabbed the rabbit and flew back to the other.

Akia looked for a moment at the exit of the cave "It looks like my good friend has got a rabbit" and she soon saw the Eagle fly in and dropped the rabbit in front of Danny's feet

DannyPhantom
04-07-2018, 04:05 PM
"Very funny. Thanks for the humor. The Dark Knight was a legend, a fairy tail used to scare children into behaving. Nothing more. He's just as real as the hybrid god, Shiranui. If Shiranui was real, he would not have let his people die out. Shiranui was the one who helped a young hybrid king defeat the eight-headed dragon known as Orochi. But that sounds highly unrealistic, just like The Dark Knight." Danny answered, holding back laughter at what the knight had said about being the daughter of The Dark Knight. However, he let his grin show as it was amusing what Akita had said.

Aniu found two rabbits. Dropping into a hunter's crouch, she slowly went towards the rabbits until she was in pouncing distance. With a quick pounce, Aniu caught one of the rabbits and quickly killed it, while the other ran off. Pleased with herself, she picked up the rabbit and headed back.

Malyka
04-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Akia stared at Danny and sighed one's "You do not believe me" she said and stood up and grabbed the dead rabbit and ran the hatch with a small dagger, ready to hang over the fire. for a moment she looked back at the eagle and grinned once and went back again "What is your name little one" she said and looked at him once.

DannyPhantom
04-15-2018, 01:31 AM
"At least she had the sense to ask for my name." Danny thought to himself before speaking.

"My name is Daniel Phantom. However, Danny is the name that I go by." Danny answered, seeming to perk up a little as he spoke.

The sound of pawsteps sounded in Danny's ears. This was a sound that couldn't be heard by a normal human, but since hybrids had heighted senses, the sound of Aniu's pawsteps could be heard by Danny.

"Aniu's coming back with a rabbit." Danny spoke up, announcing that his wolf companion was returning.

Malyka
04-20-2018, 05:48 AM
Akia shook her head once and sighed "My name is Akia" and she looked at him again for a moment to talk about his wolf, then looked at the wolf "We'll save his catch for tomorrow evening, it's a long journey" she said, and stood up for a moment, and stroked the head of her Eagel.

she glanced at Danny again. "I advise you to eat well and rest, we'll see tomorrow if you can walk well or if you're on my horse, or and do not think you can flee as soon as you're sitting on my horse. "and she went to her horse and stroked it and grinned for a moment, it was a huge black stallion and she gave him something nice, and sat down by the fire again and turned the meat around

DannyPhantom
04-20-2018, 10:31 AM
"So, she's going to turn me in to die after all. Stupid human, thinking that I would fall for your trick. You better hope that I can't walk or run tomorrow." Danny thought to himself as he sat there waiting for the rabbit to cook. He hoped that he would be awake before Akita awoke, so that he could make a break for it and escape with his life. He was glad that his gut told him not to trust her.

"Great. I'm going to lose my head." Danny grumbled, not wanting to reveal his plans to escape.

Aniu appeared in the entrance to the cave, a gray rabbit in her jaws as walked towards Danny.

Malyka
04-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Akia looked at him once and grinned "Do you really think you'll lose it, because if that was the case, you would have lost it" she said, leaning against the rocks and staring at the fire.

The eagle saw the wolf, and flew at him and landed down on the wolf and looked at him once, and moved his head.

"Jinzo leaves that wolf alone," she said and looked at Jinzo, who then looked at her and flew toward her

DannyPhantom
04-20-2018, 11:19 AM
"Not unless the tyrant you call a king told you not to so he could execute me himself." Danny replied, saying the word tyrant with spite. He hated the man who sat the on the throne currently, and he had killed all of Danny's kind, leaving him the last one and having to fight for his life each and every day. If he could, he would have killed the tyrant himself. But what would that solve? It wouldn't bring the hybrid who had died in the Hybrid Wars back. But maybe it would give the deaths of the hybrids some meaning, if the last living one killed the human king.

While Danny was lost in this thoughts, Aniu growled at the eagle before dropping the rabbit at Danny's feet and laying down at her hybrid companion's side.

Malyka
05-08-2018, 11:44 AM
"Watch your words monster" she said angry and tore a piece of rabbit from the stick and ate it and gave the rest to Danny "Eat, you will need it for when we leave" she spoke angry and sat down again somewhere , and keeps a good eye on Danny "Ow ... and do not think you can escape I do not sleep" and she grinned

DannyPhantom
05-08-2018, 12:23 PM
"There you go with the humor again. No being can function without sleep." Danny answered, not bothering to even laugh this time.

He took the rabbit and started to eat, thankful that he finally had something to eat. The hybrid hadn't eaten in three days, due to the fact that his food stash had run out and he was too afraid of getting attacked again when he went out hunting. Since he had turned eighteen years old, the number of attempts on his life had gone up. This made it difficult to go out of the cave that Danny and Aniu were living in, even to relieve themselves.

"Funny that you call me a monster, but have you hear or seen what the tyrant has done? Killing my kin for no reason other than they were hybrids, as well as leaving the lone survivor of the hybrid race to fight his knights each and every day? For no fault of his own?" Danny said, as he continued to eat.

Malyka
05-13-2018, 07:52 AM
"I can stay up with ease for 48 hours" and she took a bite of her food and sighed "I know what my king is doing with your kind, I have been fighting for my king for years and try to take over my father's place" she said and threw the bones in the fire "do you eat the rest, looks like you can use it properly" and she stood up, walked to the entrance of the cave and stared out for a moment and sighed.

Why suddenly she suddenly had a double feeling about her mission to return this boy to her king, she glanced back at Danny and once looked at his wolf, and looked back at the dark sky "It's going to be thunderstorms"

DannyPhantom
05-13-2018, 01:46 PM
"You're telling me nothing new there. I have been sensing it all day." Danny answered, a little irritated that he might have to wait a while before he could make a break for it. He still wasn't convinced that Akita wasn't going to just hand him over to the tyrant, so he thought that he had to do something if he wanted to get out of this situation alive.

Danny glanced at Aniu, who had fallen asleep at his side. A soft smile came to his face as he watched Aniu sleep for a few more moments before going back to eating the rabbit.

Malyka
05-21-2018, 06:24 AM
Akia once sighed and walked towards Danny "You better keep silent, or you still get in trouble" she said and grabbed his hair for a moment and lifted him up "Give me a good reason not to kill you" she said and looked at him badly, and then let go of him, and stared at him badly, and mumbled something in an unintelligible language, and walked to her place and sat down again, and looked angry at Danny. "Go to sleep, tomorrow become a long and hard day "

DannyPhantom
05-21-2018, 10:32 AM
"Aggressive much?" Danny asked, rubbing his head after he got set down.

He didn't even try to convince Akita that he wasn't the enemy, nor give her a good reason to let himself live. She was too hard-headed and closed-minded to realize who was the true enemy. The knights he had killed ambushed him, and if he didn't killed them, he'd be the one dead. But he also kept in mind that she was, after all, a human. Humans didn't exactly care for anyone other than themselves.

"I will fight to the bitter end if I have to. If I am to die, I won't go down without a fight." Danny thought to himself.

Malyka
05-21-2018, 05:32 PM
Aikia looked at him badly. "Freak" she said irritably, and got up and walked away from him, she could not stand him, let alone how he prance to her, she walked to the exit and stopped there.

Suddenly she was attacked, and immediately she fought two men completely dressed in darkness, she killed one and fought a bit with the other one and beheaded him, looking down at the two bodies, and then walked to Danny "We're going!" she spoke angry, and kicked out the fire and grabbed Danny brutally by his arm and dragged him to her Horse and lifted it up and sat down on it herself

DannyPhantom
05-29-2018, 12:04 PM
"Wait, what? I thought... Oh, I forgot that you're a human. Humans don't exactly keep to their word unless it benefits them." Danny replied, annoyed that he didn't have time to recover.

Aniu woke up when Danny was moved from his spot. She got to her paws and exited the cave. She was ready to follow the horse when the horse was ready to move.

Malyka
06-01-2018, 09:58 AM
"Listen you little freak, if we stay here we will not go the night" she said angry, and stepped on her horse, and grabbed the reins "My god you stink" she spoke and ran off with Danny in full gallop.

After a long journey she slowed and looked at the sky. "We have to find a good place to rest, how is your wound?" and put her hand on the bandage and looked at her hand and sighed "Your wound is open again"

DannyPhantom
06-12-2018, 11:20 PM
"Want to tell me anything else? Because that's not news to me, and it has been open for a while. You just never noticed." Danny replied, getting off of the horse and stretching his arms and legs. He then looked around, mostly wondering where they were and partly looking for Aniu. He didn't recognize the area, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he should have known this area.

Aniu slowed to a halt, collapsing when she saw Danny get off of the horse. She was exhausted from the long run, and her legs and paws hurt. She let out a whine of discomfort, which had gotten Danny's attention.

"Aniu!" Danny exclaimed, turning his back to the knight and going over to check on his wolf companion.

Malyka
06-26-2018, 07:46 PM
for a moment she sighed and looked at Danny and then at the wolf, she felt sorry for the beast because she had an enormous love for animals she saw how the boy was worried about the wolf and walked over there and knelt down "There is here in the near a small house where no one lives, I bring you there "and she looked at the wolf and stroked his fur" I want you to sit on the horse then I lift your friend and take him to the cottage"

DannyPhantom
08-27-2018, 01:04 AM
Danny nodded, not saying a word as he got back on the horse. The young adult hybrid turned his head to look at the knight, watching her to make sure that she didn't hurt Aniu. Though his body seemed to scream at him for not taking the time to rest, Danny put his wolf companion before himself, even if it meant he had to deal with more pain.

Aniu let out a soft growl, feeling Akita stroke her fur. Her growl wasn't one of aggression, it was more one of complaining.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 09:16 AM
"Sorry" Akita spoke to him and patted his head for a moment and lifted him up, then walked to Danny "let's go" she spoke and walked with the wolf in her arms to the cottage.

After a walk she opened the door and walked inside, it smelled of musty, and she walked to the hearth and put down the wolf and felt the wood that lay there "The keep is dry, so we can use it" and she got up to get her things so she could take care of Danny better and turn on the fireplace

DannyPhantom
08-29-2018, 12:40 PM
Danny got off of the horse, winching slightly as the action rubbed his wounds a little bit. He wasn't sure if the wounds opened back up from only being partly healed, but the fresh scent of his blood hit his nose, confirming that he was bleeding again, at least.

"God damn it..." Danny cursed as he held onto the horse, not sure if he should tie the animal up or leave it as is. So, he waited for instructions on what to do with the horse.

He knew that some horses stayed where their owner or rider was, even if they were left untied. But, with that in mind, Danny also knew that other horses would take off the moment that they were let go. Since Danny didn't know the horse that well, he decided to wait.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Akita walked out and looked at Danny, and pulled the reins of her horse, and drew his head and pulled the saddle from his back and the bags "Go inside" she said to Dannyen put the saddle and the reins away. with her bag inside and pointed to a couch "Just lie there, I'll look after your wound" she said and walked to the fireplace, and not much later it got a little warmer

DannyPhantom
09-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Danny did as he was told and went inside. The cold didn't bother him as much as it used to, as Danny's ghost half and ghost energy was generating body heat which kept Danny at a comfortable temperature. He felt exhausted, but he refused to go to sleep. He still didn't trust the knight not to kill him in his sleep, and he wanted to see if the knight could actually function without sleeping. If she was just bluffing, Danny knew that he might have a chance to escape and return to the broken down shelter where he and Aniu lived.

"That is if I have the strength to do so." Danny thought as his made his way to the couch.

Setting himself on the sofa, Danny stared at the ceiling, his bloodied right hand over his chest. His mind felt unusually blank and empty, and it bothered Danny somewhat. His mind usually had a lot activity in it than at the present moment, even when he was completely drained of strength.

"Have I lost that much blood?" Danny wondered to himself, turning his gaze from the wall to his bloodied hand.

Malyka
09-14-2018, 03:11 PM
Akia walked up to him, and without raising his shirt he raised his shirt and looked at the wound and then looked at the fire, then back to the wound. "Okay, I have an idea how to close this properly, but then you do not suddenly send your boyfriend here to me because it will hurt a lot "and she got up and grabbed a bottle of rum from a bag, and looked around the room and found a wooden spoon thick enough for Danny to bite.

She gave the bottle of liquor to Danny "Boddems up" she spoke and put a piece of metal in the fire

DannyPhantom
09-24-2018, 01:30 AM
Danny took the bottle of rum, and opened it. He sniffed the bottle's contents and made a disgusted face at the smell. Danny knew that humans were crazy, but he didn't think for a second that they would drink something that smelled that awful and strong.

"Humans are crazier than I thought for drinking this stuff." Danny mumbled to himself, setting the bottle down. He refused to drink, and was sure that the action of the knight giving the bottle of rum was a attempt at poisoning him. He didn't realize that the knight was planning on burning the wound shut, and that the bottle of rum was to ease his pain.

Malyka
09-26-2018, 11:39 AM
For a moment she sighed and gave him the bottle "Drink! The pain will not feel so bad, I'm going to close your wound shut" she spoke honestly and looked at him

She knew how much pain this could do because she herself had also made this a year ago

DannyPhantom
10-30-2018, 12:49 AM
"Alright, alright. Chill. I am going to drink it. But this better not be some sort of trick in attempt to poison me." *Danny answered, opening the bottle and starting to chug the contents, despite the bitter taste.

Malyka
11-17-2018, 04:50 PM
She watched as he drank from the bottle, and for a moment she rolled her eyes. "There goes my drink," she muttered, grabbing the glowing bar, and pressing it on the wound.

DannyPhantom
11-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Danny almost dropped the bottle, caught off guard. He drew in a sharp breath, and his teeth chattered from the pain. He hoped the pain would subside soon, but it hurt like a son of a bitch. Getting cut with swords in battle was nothing compared to the pain of the glowing hot metal that was applied to his injury.

"God damn it..." Danny said, shutting his eyes from the pain.

Malyka
11-17-2018, 07:57 PM
She looked at him "Your wound is closed, and your wolf has not attacked me" she said and stood up, walked away and sat down and stared at the fire "try to rest" she said calmly and stared at his wolf and patched just his head

"Do you have a place where you go wild, where you are safe?" she suddenly asked

DannyPhantom
11-17-2018, 09:19 PM
"Are you asking me or Aniu? She's not going to leave my side, if that is who you are asking." Danny asked, unsure if the knight was talking to him or the wolf. He opened slowly his eyes, and took a deep breath. He was trying to calm him down, and slow his racing heart.

Aniu let out a whine, going to sniff Danny's wound, which was now closed. She let out another whine, this time one of confusion, and Danny reached down to and patted Aniu's head.

"You're a good girl, you know that Aniu?" Danny said, giving Aniu the best smile he could manage. He then rolled over, so he faced away from the white wolf. He let out a sigh, and closed his eyes once more, trying to let himself sleep.