PDA

View Full Version : Falling for a Angel. (Moon and Undead) (M)

Pages : [1] 2

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 02:07 AM
Dante had another argument yet again with god and other angels. He didn’t understand why he can’t find love and how they think it not okay to give people a second chance to prove they are good. They don’t give anyone second chances. They don’t forgive those who curse or drink or watch rated r movies or anything with magic and he is tired of it. He doesn’t think those make you bad and you shouldn’t be forgiven and given second chance.

He got hit and beat up by these other angels that god appointed as guards. They held his arms and hit him in the face and stomach breaking couple ribs and bust his lip. They broke his wings and shove him out of the sky. He fell to earth and landed on the ground in the middle of a road. He groan and held his ribs and whimper as his wings hurt a lot. He sigh hoping they will leave him be but he worry they won’t snd will come after him especially since he want to change things and he wants to fall in love.
He groan and slowly sat up looking around wonder where he is. He has on white pants and no shirt so his muscles and scars he has from fighting angels a lot show they look like knife scars or from whips.

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 12:02 PM
Kristline stopped as she saw the man fall into the highway. What was she supposed to do? She stood on the sidewalk, trying to convince her body to move. Soon before she knew it she was walking into the street to help the man. She kneeled down and put her arm around him. Without saying a word, she helped him up and walked him back to the sidewalk.

Once there she took him to a space between two buildings and motioned for him to stay there. She left and walked down to the corner store. When she came back, she had bandages, some food, and a bottle of water. She handed the food and water to him, then pulled him forward slightly and started wrapping his midsection.

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 03:16 PM
Dante was a beautiful woman and watch as she help him move to between the two buildings. He watch her as she left then came back and start bandaging him.

He touch her cheek and smile “thank you. I’m Dante what’s your name?” He ask socflg looking in her eyes. She will be able to see his broken wings and he was trying to hide how painful they are.

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 03:27 PM
Kristline looked back and frowned slightly. "My name is Kristline..." she said quietly as she moved his hand away from her face gently. She could see his wings and was sad she didn't know how to help.

She looked at his back and sighed. She stood up and went back to the store, buying pain meds and then coming back. She took a pill out and handed it to him. "Take this with the water," she said.

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 03:34 PM
Dante smile and nods. “Thank you for helping” he said softly. He watch her go then come back and he did as she said. He look at her after. “These will heal on it own. Don’t worry about them” motioned about his wings.

“I’m a angel. Don’t be scared. I’m glad you helped me” he smile at her. “Where am I?” He doesn’t know what town or state he is in or country even.

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 03:40 PM
Kristline sat in front of him and nodded slightly. "This is my home town. This is America, the United States," she said before pulling her knees to her chest.

"I'm not scared of you.." she said looking him in the eyes then looking down. "Glad your wings are going to be ok.." She was wishing she was going to be ok too.

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 03:42 PM
Dante notice something is wrong. He sat in front of her and touch her hand gently. “Kristline everything okay?” He ask sofflg

“You seem sad and upset. How can I help you?0 He ask worried and concerned for her

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 03:48 PM
"Oh," she said surprised by his comment. "Y-Yeah, I'm ok, why do you ask?" She didn't want to go home, home was just bad times.

"Maybe he'll let me saty out with him..." she thought quietly to herself.

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 03:51 PM
“I can tell something is wrong. I can sense your emotions to. You can talk to me. I wanna help you” he said softly and can tell she doesn’t want to go wherever it is she stays.

He look around and saw the building is abadonded. He stood and help her up. “Come stay with me in here tonight. Then tomorrow I wanna help you and if you like I will find a place for me and you can stay with me as long you need to” He smilenoffering

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 03:58 PM
She took his hand shyly and nodded. "A-Alright..." She pulled her sleeve down slightly then walked over to the entrance of the building.

She stepped inside and walked to the middle before sitting down quietly.

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 04:11 PM
He sat down with her. “Who Hurt you?” He ask socflg. He can tell someone has and he want to help her. He smile softly at her. “Has anyone told you your beautiful?” He wants her to know she is and he can’t help but look at her amazing eyes.

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 04:14 PM
She blushed hard and hid her face quickly. "N-No one hurt me," she said. Her response was muffled because of her hoodie in the way.

"Who hurt you...?" she asked carefully, not wanting to acknowledge his comment.

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 04:23 PM
“Are you sure? I can sense something is wrong” he said sofflg worried about her.

He look away “other angels who was told by god to” he said socflg sadly

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 04:25 PM
Her face filled with shock as she processed what he said. "Wh-What? Why would they do that?!" she said. She hugged him, not even thinking. When she realized what she did, she pulled away.

"I'm alright, I'm worried about you."

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 04:28 PM
He blush at the hug and he like it. He smile at her “There idea of good isn’t right and I fight them on it and I want to fall in love and be with someone and they don’t like that”

“I’m okay. I wanna help you” he said socflg stroke her hair gently out of her face.

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 04:32 PM
She blushed at hearing he wanted to fall in love and blushed even deeper when he called her beautiful a second time. If he wasn't going to let helping her go, she might as well give in.

She pulled a small blade from her hoodie pocket and handed it to him. "Here..."

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 06:56 PM
He took the blade and look at her confused. “What do I do with this?” He ask socflg doesn’t understand. He isn’t sure why she even need s blade to hold on her.

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 07:01 PM
"You said you wanted to know who was hurting me... I just told you..." she said looking away. "I was hurting myself..." Kristline stood up and sighed. She then turned and walked back outside, needing some air.

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 07:02 PM
Dante couldn’t believe it. He stood and follow her. “Why would you hurt yourself?” He ask gently concerned. “You shouldn’t your beautiful and kind”

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 07:05 PM
She simply stood outside, trying to keep the tears hidden. She didn't say anything back to him, or acknowledge his comment at all. She simply stood there looking out at the street.

"I have nothing to live for... so I make sure I'm still alive... even if I'm dead inside my heart..."

moonlightsky
04-26-2018, 08:49 PM
He touch her shoulder. “You have so much to live for. I wanna help you. I want to be your friend if you want one” he offer softly

Undead_Fears
04-26-2018, 11:23 PM
She turned to him, tears falling down her cheeks. She knew if she said something she'd just cry more, so she simply nodded in response.

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 12:30 AM
He took her in his arms and held her close. “It will be okay. I won’t leave you. I’ll be here for you. Tell me what about your life is making you feel this way?” He want to know so he knows if for sure he should take her with him and find a place together

Undead_Fears
04-27-2018, 12:41 AM
"I..." she said looking into his eyes. She cried for a few minutes before being able to speak. "I lost my dad and younger brother in a car accident almost two years ago... after that my mom started drinking, bringing random guys home, she became verbally abusive. I couldn't do anything. I still live with her because I have no money, no car, no where to go..."

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 01:43 AM
He felt so bad for her. He held her close and stroke her cheek. “I’m so sorry. You don’t have to live with her. You can live with me. I’m going to lookcfor a home would you like to live with me?” He ask sofflg being a angel he can get any job

Undead_Fears
04-27-2018, 12:20 PM
Kristline looked at him in shock. "Uh... I.. Y-Yes please..." she said holding onto him tightly. She had never experienced this sort of kindness before.

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 03:14 PM
Dante smile “than it decided you shall live with me and I will give you the best life I can” he smile at her lovingly. He gently pick her up bridal style. “Come let’s go back inside to sleep and in morning we look” be catty her in and he sat down with her in his lap and held her so she is comfy. He brought her wings around her to keep her warm even with being broken he can use them a little and they are healing.

Undead_Fears
04-27-2018, 03:35 PM
Kristline put her head gently against him, closing her eyes. She felt safe in his arms, and his wings were soft against her. "Thank you," she said quietly.

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 03:38 PM
“Your welcome. Your safe I will always keep you safe. Get some sleep beautiful” Dante whisper held her close and stroke her hair. He kept watch and he didn’t let go while she slept all night.

Undead_Fears
04-27-2018, 03:54 PM
Kristline slept quietly all night. She opened her eyes when the morning light hit her face from one of the broken windows. "M-Morning..."

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 03:55 PM
Dante smile at her. “Good morning” he stroke her cheek. “How you sleep?” He ask softly kept his arms and wings around her his wings fully healed now.

Undead_Fears
04-27-2018, 03:59 PM
"Good... Your wings are healed," she said quietly, looking into his eyes. "You... You have pretty eyes..." She blushed and looked away.

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 04:23 PM
Dante smile “they are. They heal quickly” he chuckle when he mention her eyes. “Ya you like them?” He smile his blue eyes lookcin here but they have a hint of grey in them. “You have pretty eyes to” he stroke her cheek

Undead_Fears
04-27-2018, 04:33 PM
She smiled softly as she blushed. "Thank you..." she said gently. "What are we going to do... today..?"

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 06:14 PM
“We will look for a place. Where you want to live? We can live anywhere you like” he said sofflg to her.

Undead_Fears
04-27-2018, 06:35 PM
She blushed. "I don't know anywhere but here," she said looking at him kind of embarrassed. "Sorry if that upsets you..."

moonlightsky
04-27-2018, 08:56 PM
He smile “it doesn’t. I don’t mind. We can go anywhere but here sound good to me” He smile “you want to live in town country beach?” He want to think of location first to look at

Undead_Fears
04-28-2018, 09:55 AM
She nodded. "That sounds good to me, though, I've never seen the ocean before," she said holding onto him. Kristline looked at him then at the floor. "I've never seen anything beautiful..."

moonlightsky
04-28-2018, 02:12 PM
Dante smiled “let’s do the ocean. I’ll show you” he stood held her in his arms. Hebsmile “I see something beautiful and she is in my arms and when we find a home I’ll show you her” he smile. He held her and walk outside then his wings open and he flew up flying. “I won’t drop you I promise” he held her close flying above the city

Undead_Fears
04-28-2018, 02:14 PM
Kristline held onto him tightly, hiding her face in his chest. She was never a big fan of heights, so she shook with fear. "I-I trust you..." she said quietly.

moonlightsky
04-28-2018, 02:17 PM
Dante held her close and flew to a beach area he knew of that is beautiful. He landed and he lift her chin. “See we’re okay. I promise I will never drop you” he held her wrap his wings around her to keep her safe

Undead_Fears
04-28-2018, 04:21 PM
She smiled and blushed. "Ok," she said. She heard the waves of the ocean and tilted her head. "Where are we?"

moonlightsky
04-28-2018, 04:39 PM
Hebsmile “the beach. We are in Hawaii” he said softly to her. He took her hand and led to where she can see.

Undead_Fears
04-28-2018, 04:51 PM
Kristline gasped as she saw the blue of the ocean. She leaned down and felt the soft sand and giggled. "This is the ocean?"

moonlightsky
04-28-2018, 06:56 PM
Dante smile “It is and over there are a couple houses for sale so we can pick one out and live right by it” he smjle watching her.

Undead_Fears
04-28-2018, 07:04 PM
She smiled as she watched the water. Carefully she took her shoes off, feeling the sand on her toes. She giggled as she walked to the water's edge. As the water came over her toes, she squealed and stepped back. "Is it supposed to do that?"

moonlightsky
04-28-2018, 08:07 PM
He chuckle and joined her. “Yes it is” he smile and watch her love seeing her smile and laugh.

Undead_Fears
04-28-2018, 08:11 PM
"Oh," she said laughing. She stepped into the water and giggled more as it moved past her ankles. She cupped some water in her hand and drank a little of it. "It's salty!"

moonlightsky
04-28-2018, 09:18 PM
He laugh and smile. “It is. It not good to drink” he smile watching her.

Undead_Fears
04-28-2018, 09:52 PM
"Oh, alright then. But, it's fun to play in!" she said as she threw some of the water into the air.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 12:21 AM
He laugh and he gently splash her with water. He smjle “it is and we can play in it always” he smile loved this

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 01:49 PM
She smiled as she splashed him back, laughing as they played together. "What about clothes?" she asked realizing she had none other than what she was wearing.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 03:47 PM
He smile “I will get you a new wardrobe. We will get everything we need” he smile at her and pick her up and spun her around happy.

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 04:03 PM
Kristline gasped and giggled as he spun her around. This was the happiest she'd ever been and she never wanted it to end.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 04:07 PM
Dante smile and he is happy as well. He smile “Shall we head to find our home?”

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 04:35 PM
She nodded. "Yeah, let's go find somewhere really close to the water."

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 04:43 PM
Hebsmile and held her hand walking to the houses. Before they got he stop and had his wings be hidden so no one see. He smile and walk with her to the first one. “Shall we look in? It a open house?”

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 04:52 PM
Kristline nodded, slightly nervous around other people. She held his hand more tightly as they walked into the house.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 05:13 PM
Dante rub the top of her hand gently. “It’s okay” He whisper and walk with her checking it out. It has three bedrooms 2 baths and is spacious and has the living room open to the kitchen. “What you think? You wanna look atcmore before deciding?”

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 05:22 PM
Kritsline nodded. "I don't think we need all this space if it's just going to be us," she whispered to him.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 05:23 PM
Dante nods “there some two bedroom down the way you wanna look at those?” He whisper and stroke her hair gently

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 05:31 PM
She nodded. "Yeah, let's go look at those. They're still on the beach right?"

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 05:34 PM
He nods and smile “of course” he took her hand and step outside. He walk with her leading her down the beach a bit further. He came to a house that is two bedroom two bath open living room to kitchen but smaller.

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 05:35 PM
She walked around the house a bit, smiling. "I like this one, how about you?" she asked hugging him.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 05:40 PM
He smile and hug her. “I like it a lot” he held her. He kiss herbhead. “I’ll tell them we want it” he went and spoke to the realtor and paid her the money now. He went to her. “It our house” he held the keys up to her

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 05:45 PM
She smiled and hugged him tightly. "Where did you get the money to buy it though? Did... you steal it?"

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 05:49 PM
“No dear when a angel go to earth for any job we get given money to use and I saved a bunch so I enough to last us for 100 years” he smile at her

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 05:55 PM
"Oh wow!" she exclaimed. "that's more money than I've ever had before." She looked around and went onto the back deck. "I love the ocean."

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 06:01 PM
He smile and follow her. “I love it to” he smjle stood next to her leg his wings put an die happy

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 06:05 PM
She walked off the deck and back to the water, smiling as it ran over her feet. She looked back at him and called him over, wanting to play in the water with him again.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 06:17 PM
He chuckle and he flew down. He smile and splash her playing with her happy. He laugh loves this.

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 06:33 PM
She threw a big handful of water at him, laughing. She then started to run down the beach, giggling and seeing if he would chase after her.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 06:37 PM
He laugh and he chase after her. He smile and pick her up and tackle them in the water and got them soaked. He laugh. “Got you”

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 06:39 PM
She laughed and giggled, looking at him. "It appears you did get me," she said before gently kissing his lips.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 06:41 PM
He chuckle and he kiss her gently back. He smile “I did beautiful” he stroke her hair lovingly.

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 06:45 PM
She smiled and blushed a little. "I... liked that kiss," she said, blushing even more.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 06:48 PM
He smile “I’m glad I did to” he held her close as wave crash around them getting them more wet.

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 06:54 PM
She squealed and giggled again. Looking into his eyes, she kissed him again, feeling as if nothing was between them.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 06:56 PM
He smile and kiss her again held her close. “Your my everything sweetie” he whisper fell for her and doesn’t want to let her go

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
"I-I am...?" she asked softly. She had never been anyone's "everything" but she was happy to be now. "You're my everything too."

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 07:01 PM
He smile “you are. Your kind and beautiful and aren’t afraid of what I am” He whisper

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 07:39 PM
"Why would I be afraid," she asked holding onto him tightly. She had never been loved so much, and she felt special being in his arms.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 08:02 PM
He smile “people don’t take kindly to things they don’t understand unless you believe in angels and demons seeing usbcan be scary to some” he kiss her head

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 08:04 PM
"Well seeing you wasn't scary for me," she said smiling at him. She yawned at little and rubbed her eye, becoming tired.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 08:21 PM
He smile and kiss her head. “Shall we go buy a bed and get you in bed to sleep honey?” He stroke her hair “and get you in dry clothes”

Undead_Fears
04-29-2018, 08:31 PM
She simply nodded. "A bed and dry clothes sounds... really nice..." she said trying not to fall asleep right there.

moonlightsky
04-29-2018, 09:09 PM
He smile and held her pick her up in his arms. “I’m going to fly ya somewhere to get clothes babe. Don’t worry I won’t drop you” he flew up heading to a clothes store

Undead_Fears
04-30-2018, 12:27 AM
She held onto him tightly, the gentle rocking of him flying almost putting her to sleep.

moonlightsky
04-30-2018, 12:49 AM
He flew roca clothes store and landed. He kiss her cheek and lay her on a bench and cover her with his shirt. He ran in for clothes and came out pick her up and flew to the bed store and asked them to deliver a bed to the house. He flew to the house and held her waiting for the bed. It came and he lay her on it. “Sweetie you want to change or me change you?”

Undead_Fears
04-30-2018, 12:57 AM
She opened her eyes, slightly confused about what was going on. She noticed she was laying on a bed and sighed. "will you..? I'm comfy right here..."

moonlightsky
04-30-2018, 01:03 AM
He smile and nods. He quickly changed her trying to not look to much to still give her privacy. He finish and lay a blanket on her and lay next to her stroke her hair.

Undead_Fears
04-30-2018, 01:11 AM
She scooted closer to him, laying right against him. She never wanted to be apart from him ever. She sighed softly, starting to drift back to sleep.

moonlightsky
04-30-2018, 02:09 AM
He smjle and held her while she slept. Being a angel he doesn’t sleep. He stroke her hair watching over her.

Undead_Fears
04-30-2018, 03:32 PM
She slept peacefully for the first time in years, breathing easily and dreaming pleasant things.

moonlightsky
04-30-2018, 03:33 PM
He smile and when it came to morning time he made her breakfast in bed. He smile set it on the nightstand by the bed and he sat next to her. He kiss her and stroke her hair. “Morning beautiful”

Undead_Fears
04-30-2018, 04:13 PM
She woke up and stretched a little. "Morning dear. What's that smell?" she asked as she sat up.

moonlightsky
04-30-2018, 04:21 PM
He smile “breakfast” he set the tray on her lap. It pancakes bacon hash browns toast and fruit with oj and a flower on the tray.

Undead_Fears
04-30-2018, 04:52 PM
Kristline gasped and looked at him. "Aww, you didnt't have to do that! I could've made us both breakfast dear."

moonlightsky
04-30-2018, 06:25 PM
Dante smiled “I know but I wanted to for you. You deserve it and should be treated like a princess” he smile and kiss her cheek. “Go ahead and eat up”

Undead_Fears
04-30-2018, 06:41 PM
She smiled and ate, grateful for the food. She loved how it tasted. "You're good at cooking!"

moonlightsky
05-01-2018, 02:27 AM
He smile “I will do it always for you my love. Now today Shall we go furniture shopping?” He ask sofflg smile at her happy.

Undead_Fears
05-01-2018, 03:59 PM
She nodded as she took a bite of food. "When should we go? Cuz I wanna go swimming again today."

moonlightsky
05-01-2018, 04:15 PM
“We can go as soon your done. We go pick it out and have it delivered so it quick and we can go swimming the rest of the day it should only take us a hour or two” he smile

Undead_Fears
05-01-2018, 04:18 PM
"Oh, ok!" she said before finishing her food. She stood up and hugged him tightly.

moonlightsky
05-01-2018, 04:25 PM
He smile and hug her happy. “Ready to go?” He smile and stood out his wings out to fly them

Undead_Fears
05-01-2018, 04:43 PM
"Yeah," she said standing up and hugging him tightly.

moonlightsky
05-01-2018, 08:57 PM
He smile and pick her up gently. He held her close and walk outside and then flew up flying them to a furniture store. “What design of furniture or color you want?”

Undead_Fears
05-01-2018, 10:00 PM
"Hmm, anything beachy I guess, to keep with being on the beach." She blushed in slight embarrassment at herself for not knowing what she wanted.

moonlightsky
05-01-2018, 11:35 PM
He smile “sound good honey” he flew them to a store and set her down in the alley. He made his wings go away and he walk with her inside to look. “You choose anything you want dear”

Undead_Fears
05-02-2018, 03:59 PM
"alright," she said moving in and out of the rows of furniture.

moonlightsky
05-02-2018, 07:39 PM
He smile following her. He look with her taking note of what she want to tell them.

Undead_Fears
05-02-2018, 07:52 PM
She stopped at a worn wooden bench with a cushion on it. "I like this," she said running her hand along the wood. "Reminds me of my dad..."

moonlightsky
05-02-2018, 08:30 PM
He smile “you shall have that babe” he said softly to her and smile

Undead_Fears
05-02-2018, 08:35 PM
She smiled and started walking again, finding things that reminded her of her dad and brother.

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 01:26 AM
He smile watching her. He loves this and is enjoying it. He walk with her and made note of what she wanted. When they were done he told the people and asked it all be delivered.

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 12:08 PM
"So, now what?" she asked as she walked out with him.

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 03:38 PM
He smile “now we go to beach” he pick her up and flew to the beach. He set her down by the water and splah her grinning.

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 03:52 PM
She giggled and and splashed him back. "I love the water, should we get bathing suits?"

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 03:58 PM
He smile and had bathing suits appear. “Here you go. “ he smile “watch this” he snap his fingers and it appear on her so now she is in a bathing suit.
He did the same for him. He smile he has great abs and is muscular.

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 04:01 PM
She blushed at him and smiled. "And now we play," she said before splashing him.

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 05:04 PM
He laugh and he splashed him. He smile enjoying this. “I love this” He smile

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 05:20 PM
"I love this too," she said jumping on him trying to push him under the water.

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 06:11 PM
He laugh and went under. He came up and he tackle her in the water going under and came up. He held her and smiled.

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 06:31 PM
She smiled and laughed, holding onto him tightly. She looked out at the ocean to see the waves start to get stronger.

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 07:55 PM
He smile and he watch the waves. “Isn’t it amazing?” He ask socflg amazed by this creation

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 07:57 PM
"Yeah..." she said nuzzling his chest slightly.

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 08:05 PM
He smile and kiss her head. He stroke her hair and watch the waves. “Wow” he whisper amazed by it all. “I love this” He smiles.

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 08:07 PM
She smiled back and kissed his forehead. "I love this too," she said before dunking under the water and popping back up.

moonlightsky
05-03-2018, 08:15 PM
He chuckle and he smile. He took her hands. “Go under and open your eyes trust me” he went under with her eyes open a bubble around their heads to they can breathe and see and talk under water. “How is this for a experience”

Undead_Fears
05-03-2018, 08:22 PM
Her mouth hung open in amazement. "This is amazing!" she said, looking at all the fish. "They're beautiful! I've never seen so many fish before!"

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 05:06 AM
He smile “I know” he chuckle. He held her hand swimming deeper. He point and they saw a shark who doesn’t bother them just swim around minding his business.

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 11:08 AM
She held onto him as the shark passed, then giggled at herself. "It didn't hurt us," she said in wonder. She continued to swim around, mistified by everything she saw.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 03:03 PM
He smile “animals don’t want to hurt us. They only docwhen they feel threatened or scared. “ he smile walking with her

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 03:17 PM
"This is all so amazing," she said. A turtle swam by and Kristline reached out her hand and felt the shell as it glided by. "Beautiful..."

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Dante smile and he reach and did the same thing. He smile and a dolphin came by and he smile pet it loved this.

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 03:38 PM
She pet it behind him and giggled. "I never want to leave!" she said as she hugged him.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 03:40 PM
He smile and hug her close. “I’m glad baby” he smile and kissnher happy.

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 03:45 PM
She kissed back and giggled. "I'm getting a little hungry... Am I allowed to eat?"

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 03:51 PM
He smile “of course” he swam up with her and walk out of ocean. “What you want I’ll maje you anything love” he smile

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 04:00 PM
"I was thinking we could go to a restaurant.." she said blushing slightly.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 05:38 PM
He smile “sound good. Let’s go change love”,$3 held her hand walking to go change their clothes. He smile happy. He change and waited for her.

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 05:40 PM
She changed into a sun dress and smiled shyly. "Is this ok...?"

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 05:50 PM
He smile “yes your beautiful” he said sofflg

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 06:05 PM
She smiled and hugged him. "What's a good restaurant?"

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 06:36 PM
He smile “I saw a sandwich place that look good or a steak house” he said sofflg to her

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 06:37 PM
"Let's get sandwiches. I don't want anything heavy," she said taking his arm.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 06:46 PM
He smile and held her hand on his arm. He walk with her happy and is glad he got kicked out of heaven. He just hope they don’t come after him.

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 06:52 PM
"So, what will we do after we eat?" she asked as she walked.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 10:53 PM
“How about a moonlight walk?” He ask softly smile at her lovingly

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 11:04 PM
"I've never been on one that was good before. They were usually me going to get bad stuff for my mom, or me running from her..." she said quietly.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 11:12 PM
He smile and held her hands. “Let’s change it make it a good one. You and me at night it will be perfect and we can end with a night swim” he smjle

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 11:13 PM
She smiled and nodded. "Okay, let's make it a good one." She kissed his arm gently, smiling.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 11:16 PM
He smile “it will babe. And you will have this happy memory always” he walk up to the sandwich shop and stood in line with her.

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 11:27 PM
"So, we stand here to get food? We don't go inside?" Where she had lived there was nothing like this, all the places you had to go inside and wait.

moonlightsky
05-04-2018, 11:38 PM
“Ya sweetie then we sit at the picnic table to eat” he smile at her lovingly

Undead_Fears
05-04-2018, 11:47 PM
"Oh!" she said surprised. She looked at the tables and smiled. "I understand now."

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 01:16 AM
He smile as kiss her head. He held her as they look at the menu. “What you want sweetie?”

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 01:00 PM
"That avocado chicken sandwich looks good," she said pointing to the menu.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 03:48 PM
He smile “it does. I’m thinking of the bacon and turkey sandwich” he said softly

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 03:54 PM
She giggled a little. "Well then you should get it," she said resting her head on his arm.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 04:34 PM
He smile and kiss her head. He walk up when it there turn and he order for them. He got their waters and walk with her and sat down waiting for their food to be delivered to them.

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 04:35 PM
"So, we eat then leave?" she asked sitting down beside him.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 04:38 PM
He smile “yup. We eat then we go on a walk and enjoy the moonlight” He nuzzle her

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 04:46 PM
She nuzzled back, blushing slightly. "Alright dear, it sounds wonderful."

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 04:59 PM
He smile and kiss her head. He stroke her cheekgentlt. “My beautiful flower” he whisper

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 05:08 PM
She blushed more and giggled. "Thank you my angel."

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 05:11 PM
He smile and kiss her. Their food came and he smjle start eating. Half way through he drop his sandwich and held his hand wince. He could hear the angels above and god and how angry they are. His friend is giving him access to listen. They are checking every angel to make sure they aren’t like Dante which they consider bad.

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 05:18 PM
She put her food down and put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" she asked, starting to get worried.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 05:24 PM
He didn’t answer till afterba few min. Finally he put his hands off his head and he pants. “I’m okay love. God and the other angels they are wanting to get rid of any angel that think like I do. God and the angels there not good they don’t believe in second chances or listening to other side of story and they don’t believe in love or anything like that. There going to make things worse” he whisper

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 05:29 PM
She pulled her hand away, starting to shake. She became scared he was going to get hurt, or worse, because of her. Tears filled her eyes as she stood up. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead ran off towards the beach, crying.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 05:37 PM
He stood and ran after her. He pull her close. “Love I won’t be hurt. I promise. I will protect us. This has nothing to do with you. I wanted to fall in Love I want to give people second chances and listen to people side of stories no matter what they have done. They don’t believe that. They don’t want anyone going against them. This is all me. I will protect us. I love you you won’t lose me” he kiss her head and held her close wrap his wings around her to keep her safe.

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 05:41 PM
She hugged him tightly and continued to cry for a little bit, not wanting him to be bothered by the other angels. After a few minutes, she sniffled and looked up at him, her eyes red and her lips quivering. "I hope I don't lose you..." she said before burying her face into his chest.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 05:58 PM
“You won’t. I will make sure of it” he whisper kiss her and nuzzle her lovingly. “I swear love”

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 06:17 PM
She nuzzled back and sighed. "Sorry I ruined tonight..."

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 06:26 PM
“You didn’t love. Come let’s have our moonlight walk” he smile. He held her hand and walk with her down the beach. He flick his hand and lanterns appear and flowers tocform a walkway down the beach. “For you love” he smile

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 06:33 PM
She blushed hard and sniffled. "Thank you," she whispered quietly as they walked.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 06:37 PM
He smile “your welcome” he kiss her cheek. They walk and there was a boat with lantern on it and flowers and a little table in it with dessert. “Shall we go on a boat ride love?”

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 06:39 PM
She blushed more and smiled, not being used to someone being so loving. "Of course," she said stepping onto it carefully.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 06:46 PM
He smile and help her in. He got in and flick his hand and the boat move on it own. He smile and kiss her head. “Here dessert love and whwncyour ready we can let the lanterns float to the sky” he smile

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 06:51 PM
She smiled and ate her dessert, happy. She looked at all the stars and giggled as the twinkled. "Will th lanterns become stars?"

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 07:03 PM
He smile “they will” he kiss her cheek. He ate a piece of cake happy.

Undead_Fears
05-05-2018, 07:13 PM
She smiled back, taking another bite. She watched everything around her with an expression of wonder, amazed at it all.

moonlightsky
05-05-2018, 07:48 PM
He smile watching her loved this. He loves this girlcsnd is so happy she found him. He couldn’t believe he fell in love and will do anything to protect her.

Undead_Fears
05-06-2018, 02:38 PM
She looked at him and smiled, loving the evening, and loving him even more. He had done everything for her. She wanted to repay him, but didn't know how.

moonlightsky
05-06-2018, 04:46 PM
He smile and he took her hands and kiss them lovingly. “I love you sweetie with all my heart” hebwhisper

Undead_Fears
05-06-2018, 06:32 PM
She smiled and blushed. "I love you too, but how can I repay you for this?"

moonlightsky
05-06-2018, 06:37 PM
He smile “you don’t have to. This is my way showing you how I feel and
How you should be treated always” he smile “seeing your smile is enough for me”

Undead_Fears
05-06-2018, 06:51 PM
She blushed and smiled. "If that is all you want, then it will be yours always," she said as she kissed his cheek.

moonlightsky
05-06-2018, 07:52 PM
He smile “I’m glad” he stroke hernhair lovinfly. He smile and point to the sky “look” the lanterns look like many stars and they spell out “I love kristline”

Undead_Fears
05-06-2018, 07:54 PM
She gasped and smiled brightly at him, feeling more love for him than ever. "Oh Dante, I love you!" she said hugging him tightly.

moonlightsky
05-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Dante smile andnheldnher close. “I love you to kristline” he held her close happy.

Undead_Fears
05-06-2018, 08:04 PM
She smiled at him and giggled. She leaned over and released one of the lanterns, watching it float into the sky.

moonlightsky
05-06-2018, 10:14 PM
He smile happy. He watch her so happy and it amazing. “I love this” he said softly

Undead_Fears
05-06-2018, 10:15 PM
"I love this too," she said smiling. "Are we still going to swim?"

moonlightsky
05-06-2018, 10:45 PM
He smile “of course. You want to swim out here or closer to shore?”

Undead_Fears
05-07-2018, 03:59 PM
"I don't know," she said kind of nervous. She didn't want to get pulled under this deep out and not come back.

moonlightsky
05-07-2018, 08:31 PM
“Let’s get closer to shore honey” he kiss her lovingly. “It will be okay” he said sofflg

Undead_Fears
05-08-2018, 12:22 AM
She nodded and hugged him. "That sounds good."

moonlightsky
05-08-2018, 01:35 AM
He kiss her and he move the boat closer to shore. “Better?” He ask sofflg

Undead_Fears
05-08-2018, 01:01 PM
She nodded and smiled at him. "Much better," she said, blushing slightly.

moonlightsky
05-08-2018, 03:00 PM
He smile and he jump in. He smile and held his arms out “come on beautiful” he smile

Undead_Fears
05-08-2018, 03:47 PM
She smiled and laughed, jumping into his arms giggling. "Hello baby."

moonlightsky
05-08-2018, 04:24 PM
He smile and held her and kiss her spin her. “Hello my beautiful princess”

Undead_Fears
05-08-2018, 05:24 PM
She smiled and kissed him back. "Shall we swim..?"

moonlightsky
05-08-2018, 09:10 PM
He smile “of course” he let go and start swimming with her happy

Undead_Fears
05-09-2018, 03:19 PM
She swam with him, going under the water and coming back up, smiling.

moonlightsky
05-09-2018, 08:43 PM
He laugh and smile loving this. He smile and went under and came back up laughing.

Undead_Fears
05-10-2018, 04:16 PM
She laughed back and hopped on his back giggling.

moonlightsky
05-10-2018, 04:18 PM
He laugh and held her on his back. He smile and spun them laughing.

Undead_Fears
05-10-2018, 04:23 PM
She held on to him tightly and giggled. "I love you!"

moonlightsky
05-10-2018, 04:53 PM
“I love you to” he smile and pull her to the front of him held her and he kiss her lovingly.

Undead_Fears
05-10-2018, 05:01 PM
She kissed him back and smiled. "This is beautiful"

moonlightsky
05-10-2018, 08:42 PM
He smile “that you are beautiful” he chuckle love this

Undead_Fears
05-11-2018, 03:10 PM
"Silly," she said giggling with him and smiling at him. "This is perfect."

moonlightsky
05-11-2018, 03:35 PM
He smile “I’m glad beautiful. You mean everything to me” he said softly happy

Undead_Fears
05-11-2018, 03:38 PM
"You mean the world to me," she said before kissing him and pulling him under

moonlightsky
05-13-2018, 04:38 AM
He smile and kiss her. He went under and put a bubble around them so they can breathe and swim under. He held her hand swimming “How you like this?”

Undead_Fears
05-14-2018, 02:59 PM
"I love this almost as much as I love you," she said smiling.

moonlightsky
05-14-2018, 03:14 PM
He smile “I’m glad. I love you so much” he stroke her cheek and smile happy

Undead_Fears
05-14-2018, 05:26 PM
She smiled. "It's kinda dark down here..." she said worrying a little bit.

moonlightsky
05-14-2018, 06:47 PM
He kiss her. “Don’t worry we’re safe. We can go back up if you like” he said sofflg

Undead_Fears
05-14-2018, 06:51 PM
"I just wanna see everything," she said giggling slightly.

moonlightsky
05-14-2018, 09:13 PM
He smile and held her hand swimming led her more into the ocean showing her all the ocean animals and everything.

Undead_Fears
05-15-2018, 08:48 AM
"I love the ocean, it's so pretty!" she said as she pointed to a brightly colored fish.

moonlightsky
05-15-2018, 01:25 PM
He smile “me to. It amazing” he kiss her cheek. He point to more bright colored fish.

Undead_Fears
05-15-2018, 03:09 PM
She let go of his hand and tried to catch one of the small fish in her hands. She giggled and smiled as she trapped one in her hands before letting it go.

moonlightsky
05-15-2018, 07:51 PM
He laugh and smile watching her. He love this. He caught a fish and let go chuckling. He smile loving this.

Undead_Fears
05-15-2018, 09:52 PM
She laughed as he did the same. She pointed to a school of fish and took his hand, swimming through it making the fish disperse.

moonlightsky
05-15-2018, 10:54 PM
He laugh and swam following her loving this. He smil happy “This is amazing babe”

Undead_Fears
05-16-2018, 02:37 PM
"It really is," she said before giving him a big kiss. "I never want to leave your side."

moonlightsky
05-16-2018, 02:50 PM
He smile and kiss her. “Me to baby. I love you so much” he said sofflg and he kiss her under water

Undead_Fears
05-16-2018, 03:11 PM
She smiled and pulled back. She rubbed her eyes and yawned softly. "Do you wanna keep swimming..?"

moonlightsky
05-16-2018, 07:41 PM
“That’s up to you honey. If your tired we can go home” He smile stroke her cheek

Undead_Fears
05-16-2018, 07:43 PM
She nodded slightly and yawned again. "We can go home, I just wanted to make sure you didn't want to stay longer."

moonlightsky
05-16-2018, 09:03 PM
He smile and nods. He swam up with her and he walk out. He pick her up and carry her home. He smile and sat her in their room and he turn the heater on since it cold from being in water. He grab her night clothes and hand them to her. “Here you go my love”

Undead_Fears
05-16-2018, 10:33 PM
She smiled and quickly changed in the bathroom. She stepped back out and yawned once more.

moonlightsky
05-18-2018, 03:36 AM
He smile and he was in boxers. “Come here baby” he oil her close and gently lay her in bed and he held her close stroke her hair. “Sleep baby” He whisler

Undead_Fears
06-07-2018, 10:01 AM
She nodded and rested her head on his chest, falling asleep quickly.

moonlightsky
06-09-2018, 08:21 PM
He smile and held her gently. He stroke her hair lovingly and kiss her head happy. He fell asleep holding her close.

Undead_Fears
06-10-2018, 03:17 PM
She tossed and turned in her sleep slightly, a nightmare holding onto her mind. She mumbled panicked words under her breath as she slept.

moonlightsky
06-10-2018, 10:23 PM
He felt it and he pull her close. He wrap his wings around her and star humming a soft gentle song to help her.

Undead_Fears
06-11-2018, 01:35 PM
She heard the song through her dream and felt his wings wrap around her, relaxing in the cocoon of safety as the dream started to fade away.

moonlightsky
06-11-2018, 03:36 PM
He smile and he continue to help her. He smile lovingly and happy.

Undead_Fears
06-11-2018, 03:38 PM
She finally stopped shifting and slept peacefully through the night, occasionally humming with him

moonlightsky
06-11-2018, 08:32 PM
He smile and the next morning and he got up got her breakfast. He gotnher breakfast in bed and set it down by her. He kiss herncheek. “I love you”

Undead_Fears
06-12-2018, 02:57 PM
She opened her eyes to see Dante standing over her. She smiled at him and rubbed her eyes saying, "I love you too." She sat up and gently smiled at seeing the breakfast he had made her. "You don't have to make me breakfast or bring it to me silly, I can make my own," she said with a giggle.

moonlightsky
06-12-2018, 04:21 PM
Hebsmile “I know but I wanted to” he kiss her happy lovingly.

Undead_Fears
06-12-2018, 04:29 PM
She kissed back and smiled. "Well thank you," she said before taking a bite.

moonlightsky
06-12-2018, 08:45 PM
He smile and start eating slowly and happy. He kiss her cheek. “Your amazing”

Undead_Fears
06-13-2018, 09:42 AM
She laughed, smiling at him as she returned the kiss. "No, I'm nowhere near amazing. You are the amazing one here."