PDA

View Full Version : Just a little nightmare looking for a friend.

*Nightmare*
05-30-2018, 07:37 PM
About me:

So, where should I start? I guess from the beginning. I was born on a … naw you don’t care about that.

OH I GOT IT!

In a galaxy far far away…damn that’s been done to many times.

Think… oh what about this. In a box that’s bigger on the inside. No, shit to wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey.

I will tell you this; one thing I learned from social media is I hate doing these things. I guess I can start off the old fashion way, by telling you my name which is supper ordinary way to do this but hey if it works it works.

Hi my name is Nightmare and I’m a huge geek with a side of nerd, and a dash of insanity. I have been role-playing for a while, but I don't claim to be the best or know everything. I love to write, but I suck at it…Well the grammar and spelling part at least. However, I have every signal aid program known to man and computer, and try my hardest to keep errors to as little as possible. Nevertheless, I’m in no way perfect at all and I promise I will goof up somehow and someway. Therefore, if you’re looking for a published author with an degree in English you are in the wrong place. However, I can offer you creativity, willingness to listen and learn, and most of all someone that loves developing new world and people.

All right so with that said let’s get to the good stuff.

1) I favor the fantasy/supernatural genre; however, I’m willing to give others a chance. As far as plot ideas go, I do have a few but they are in no way fleshed out, but to me that’s a good thing. See I want this to be our plot not my plot that you just so happened to be stuck in.

2) Now with that said I really prefer playing the female lead since I seem to write them better, but I double up on characters as well (usually me playing the female lead and having supporting characters, which are male and female).

3) I don’t have any limits really when it comes to writing and tend to write mature.

4) I work… a lot but I usually have night to write expect for Sundays because I have a D&D group and we always play on Sundays.

5) I love vampire, Lycan, and stuff like that. But only the blood thirst demons not sparking kind.

Well that’s all I can think of at this moment, but if you find this interesting or need a partner then just let me know. I hope to work with some of you soon.

Malyka
05-31-2018, 09:38 AM
"Wait... what! its bigger from the inside!!"

ReBells
06-20-2018, 03:01 PM
Hi Nightmare,

I am relatively new to this website (read: i registered this morning on recommendation of a friend). I like your genres and i love supernatural/mythical beings as well as long as they are badass and not whiny immature fluffballs. I don't know if i can write better as male or female though. Mostly my main characters are female, but i am open to try lots of things.
I write sporadically as in i don't have set times to write. I write when i can and feel the need to.
If you feel like you guide me bit here and perhaps show the way i would love to write together.
p.s. i curse in real life substantially, though i can dial it down in writing

Owl0430
06-21-2018, 04:49 AM
Hello, I am Owl.
I would be willing to partake in a vampire/human rp with you.
We can create the plot together, and seeing as we both prefer the female role, we could double up on characters if that is alright.
However, I do have one area of concern. I can get past language when it comes to writing maturely, though i avoid doing so, and I can deal with violence. However, I refuse to partake in roleplays that involve drugs or excessive consumption of alcohol. If you are alright with that, and alright with me using anime images when referencing the looks of my characters, then I'd be happy to partake in a roleplay with you ^.^

MoonMoonJ
06-27-2018, 04:32 AM
I'd love to roleplay with you. Werewolf perhaps. I'd just like to discuss the universe before hand so that we are on the same page!

CookieClient
09-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Hello! My name is CookieClient. I have been known as CC, or Cookie, too. I am kind of an odd one. I enjoy playing as both, male and female. I'm usually not too picky on my gender when it comes to role-plays. I'll play as whatever character that is needed for the story! I am easy to work with, and feel that cooperation is important. I excel at grammar, as well. I put much detail into each of my actions, thoughts, dialogue and writing in general. I am willing to play in any genre of role-play, yet my favorites are: Romance, Fantasy, etc. I admit, I am not the best. But I love to role-play, and I'd love to role-play with you! I may be young, but I can take the maturity of most role-plays, and you will find that I am much more mature than my age. But one thing stands out to me; you are unique. I love to see that, and I couldn't imagine working with anyone who is anything other than that. I would like to try role-playing with you! I hope you will accept my offer! ^_^

Ace
10-19-2018, 06:39 PM
Hi Hi!! I'm Ace, nice to meet you ^_^
We have some very similar interests and I would love to start up a rp with you!!