PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings, Return of the Elves

Lost Goddess
11-27-2010, 02:45 PM
If you have watched the movies then you know how the return of the king ended, and that is where we will begin but it is 100 years after the elves have left Middle-earth that they return. When they return they find that Rivendell and Lothlorien, have been destroyed by what seems like catapults and years of war in the little valley. The elves are appalled to see that Rivendell has been inhabited by the goblins from the mines of moria. The elves then muster a force to go and liberate Rivendell out of the filthy hands of the goblins. The elves find that their books have been burned and their forges destroyed. They see the skeletons of men and goblins on the ground.

Rules:
1. Everyone is an elf
2. Everyone that joins needs to at least have watched the first lord of the rings.
3.I am the creator and i reserve the right to kick you out of my game.
3 1/2. No Nazguls
4.Enjoy!

Character sheet:
Name
Rank ( Archer, Scout, Warrior)
Home ( did you come from lothlorien or Rivendell)
Background:
Appearance:

Lost Goddess
11-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Name: Arianna Greyleaf
Race:Elf
Home: Rivendell
Background: Arianna was the first of her family to volunteer to come back to Middle-Earth. The Elves wanted to return because they sensed the age of men was coming to an end and a new age would arise, The age of the Elves. The elves didn't however expect to find their homes in ruin when they arrived in the Harbor.They were furious and appalled at finding traces of goblin inhabitants in their home and Arianna especially was angry because Rivendell had been her home.
Appearance: She has the standard clothing of a elven female archer. She also carries her quiver on top of her cloak that his a silvery color. She is about 5ft 6in, and her eyes are the color of the Autumn leaves. ( light brown). She wears her hair with a silver circlet upon her brow and has elvish golden armor underneath her cloak. She carries a bow made in lothlorien and her arrows are tipped with goose feathers.

spirits breath
11-27-2010, 07:04 PM
redirected to the prody/fanfiction section as this is fanfiction of the movies.

Damonique
11-28-2010, 12:30 AM
Also, Rivendell has no harbor of its own, as the valley is nowhere near the ocean. The elves dock at the grey city north of the shire.

Lost Goddess
11-28-2010, 12:34 AM
LOL, i could erase that banishment rule. Sorry has been fixed thank you for pointing that out to me.