PDA

View Full Version : Halo: We Are ODST

MidKnight
07-27-2018, 01:56 AM
https://www.fotothing.com/photos/316/316adeef12beb9dcb5e29f0402df5f13.jpg

Rate M for Mature.

It took several years for the UNSC to recuperate it's losses. It even took longer to train the "new" Spartans that were preparing for another war. But only one group of the military remained strong. One group that would be ahead of the battle. A group that has more courage and devoted for one cause....war. ODST.

Since the peace between humanity and the Sangheili forces that broke away from the Covenant to reclaim their home world. But humanity still faces remnants of the Covenant as they try to finish of what they had started. The Great Journey.

Many had believed it was a weapon to be used not only upon the Flood. A infection that mutate any organic being. Not only it would destroy the Flood but all life itself in the Galaxy. Master Chief...Spartan 117 and the Arbiter prevented that from ever happening by killing the Prophet of Truth and destroying the Covenant Capital ship...High Charity.

With the Master Chief gone and the Arbiter returning to his home world. Humanity had done it's part. But it was not over. To ensure the safety of humanity and all life of the Galaxy. UNSC had dispatched multiple forces to every ring that was located and garrisoned by both military and science teams to learn more of this deadly weapon.

Now...one of the rings had sent out an emergency distress call for the aid of the UNSC. With a little help from the Swords of Sangheilios and our best soldiers. The Covenant cannot reactivate the halo ring or we will all die.

+++++

RP Rules:

1. General Basic Rules of RPA.
2. No God Modding. {Except me XD }
3. No killing other players.
4. NO ARGUMENTS!!!
5. Have fun. :D

+++++

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Armor Style: { If your wondering about this option. It's pretty much self-explanatory. Each ODST has a unique piece of armor they have. If you played Halo 3: ODST than you'll know what I'm talking about. }
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Short Bio:

+++++

Name: Katherine Wolfe
Nickname: Wolf
Appearance:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/fc/ce/39fcce805c24edc4b10a8d0b2513de90.jpg

Armor Style:

https://www.halopedia.org/images/a/a0/H2A_-_ODST_model.jpg

Primary Weapon: SMG equipped with suppressor.
Secondary Weapon: Auto-mag equipped with suppressor.
Short Bio:

Katherine was born and raised in Colorado. Her father was American and her mother was originally from Japan. Since her parents got married they moved to the states where her father had a great job. She learned partial of her mother's language but was more into English since it was the only language around. Joining at a young age for the UNSC to make her parent's proud but worried at the same time.

She studies and trains hard to surpass the others but doesn't do it for self promotion. Only to inspire others to follow her path. After basic training and doing her part during the Covenant war. Her actions were noticed by a few Commanders. She was enlisted to a organization known as ODST where she received special training and later on was promoted to Lieutenant Rank.

Name: Tytan 'Vurumai
Nickname: None
Appearance/Armor Style and Primary weapons:

The pic is smaller than I predicted. XD

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/unhalo/images/e/ef/Gallery_9009_9_6944.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140213002610

Secondary Weapon: Carbine Rifle.

Short Bio:

Even though he is young to be a Special Operations Commanding Officer. Tytan had given his best during his military career since the beginning of the war. He was there when Reach had fallen and was there at the destruction of the sacred ring. Even though he remained loyal to the Covenant it was Arbiter who saved his life once. He killed many humans from before and with the betrayal of the brutes. He killed quite a few of them with his duel welding experience. Strong his enemies was but he was quicker.

When the Covenant had fallen due to the betrayal of the Prophets. Tytan still followed Arbiter and fought beside him since. Though he was given a squad to command his own. He still felt honored.

Kris
07-27-2018, 01:54 PM
This RP has been featured as RP of the week (https://role-player.net/forum/cmps_index.php)

MidKnight
07-27-2018, 04:51 PM
Thank you Kris!!! :D

Kiro Akira
07-28-2018, 05:55 AM
I just came across thiz but you should tag everyone

Kiro Akira
07-28-2018, 09:04 PM
J'Von<----------Example here

Dnafein <---- Like this right DNA? o.o

Fox Xalian Tag >>
Q Just to add you to this :D
Kiro Akira Gotta add myself <<

Dnafein
07-29-2018, 03:53 AM
You got it correctly Kiro. I'm watching this, just battling writers block elsewhere. I akso got your vm J'von

Kiro Akira
07-29-2018, 07:12 AM
Awesome o.o I'll make a character wednesday

Fox Xalian
07-29-2018, 12:38 PM
I may join this. I got my pirate RP to do a mover post for, possibly making a Fallout rp (well reviving an old one I did ages ago), and working on that persistent world project I technically have the minimum amount of members for XD But I will plan a character for this, at least in my mind. But there's a chance I might join it.

Also Kiro, tag Rayne for me. Any excuse to get the team sniper in XD

MidKnight
07-29-2018, 01:44 PM
I've updated the first post with my first character. Also added in a few things for the Character Sheet.

Scottie
07-29-2018, 07:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/L35IDr8.png

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, J'Von!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85745). This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571).

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79546).

Next, you can post in this thread (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79783) and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645). This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

https://i.imgur.com/x9yqH0s.png

Kiro Akira
07-29-2018, 09:31 PM
I may join this. I got my pirate RP to do a mover post for, possibly making a Fallout rp (well reviving an old one I did ages ago), and working on that persistent world project I technically have the minimum amount of members for XD But I will plan a character for this, at least in my mind. But there's a chance I might join it.

Also Kiro, tag Rayne for me. Any excuse to get the team sniper in XD

I will wednesday xD and i was going to do a sniper

Fox Xalian
07-30-2018, 12:04 AM
You can both be snipers XD I'll probably run one of my favourite Halo outloads. AR or SMG and shotgun. Maybe. Oh J'Von, can we have the jetpack? I want my character to be from an Air Assault group before moving to this squad XD Also how long after the Fall of Reach are we?

And don't worry Kiro, I linked him on FB XD

Kiro Akira
07-30-2018, 01:09 AM
Well he clicked the link o.o i see you there viewing the thread rayne

Second note tho << Energy swords can we have them? As humans can use them so can odst members in the series

MidKnight
07-30-2018, 05:38 AM
I have never seen an ODST use a energy sword. XD But as long as how you obtained it. Peak my interest first and maybe I'll allow it.

Jetpacks can be used in this RP. I did see a few of them teaching a Spartan how to use one in Reach. And the time setting takes several years after the Master Chief was declared KIA or what his file says. "Missing in action."

Q
07-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Dibs on the radio guy! He'll be bringing smooth jazz to the front, and will never shut the fuck up about it.

Q
07-30-2018, 05:28 PM
Character sheet, since they're always such a blast to make.

Name: Lester 'Lezz' Talgott
Nickname: Radio Talgo
Appearance/Armor Style:

https://i.imgur.com/4fSi1yw.jpg
(Lit fotoshop skillz)

Underneath the helmet is a handsomely stubbled Ivorian whiteboy with brown hair and green eyes.
He carries an extra helmet, has a radio on his back (in case the covies jam their primary comms) and carries a grenade launcher for explosive solutions. He used to pack an auto-mag alongside his loadout, but command has denied his request for a new one.

Primary Weapon: MA5B (sixty-clip assault rifle)
Secondary Weapon: Break-action grenade launcher

Lezz wasn't always into guns and explosions. He'd use to rebel against the UNSC's fascistic nature back when whispers of an alien invasion were mere tales. From 2545 to 2550, he was part of a renowned South African jazz trio traversing the galaxy to play one gig after another.

After the fall of Reach, he put down his saxophone and took up arms to defend Earth, his homeworld. Now, he knew the likely fate of the average soldier, so he attempted to be trained as an officer instead, which was well within reach with his academical background. Alas, his inability to take orders and acknowledge hierarchy prevented him from doing so. After some heroics in Africa during the Covenant invasion of Earth, he teamed up with the ODSTs and kissed his green boots goodbye.

It wasn't long until the war turned around in favor for humanity and their newfound alien allies. The army wasn't ready to let Talgott go, especially since his recent unorthodox admission into the Drop Shocks. As the years went by, his experience in the field grew (as did his distrust for Space Command), and he found himself the sole human survivor of one of the UNSC's superfluous policing actions. Long story short, he was trapped by Jackals and snatched aboard a pirate vessel. Luckily, a passing yacht commanded by Sangheili swordsmen freed him of captivity.

He's only been back at base for a week after spending five months in space away from human influence. He has been reassigned, still hasn't gotten a promotion, and lost his trusty M6S.

MidKnight
07-30-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm sure Wolf will say something since she is in Command. I'll get a Elite Commanding Officer up soon. Work is keeping me a bit busy than usual. XD

Kiro Akira
07-31-2018, 10:39 PM
Name:
Jack Monroe

Corporal Grade 1

Nickname:
Quick Fire.
Dart
Spark (Engraved in the side of his helmet.)

Appearance:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/c/cf/Franklin_Mendez_HTFoRAS_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151011003103&path-prefix=es

Armor Style:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/b3/31/d6b3317c737131a82eb65ce31b6ed5fe.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/ed/2b/f2ed2b679336e7d5f1bffdd4f849ea16.jpg

Just the shoudlers

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/0/00/ReconArmor.png/revision/latest?cb=20090722052026

Primary Weapon:

https://k37.kn3.net/taringa/3/4/9/8/0/4/6/brandonbrs/C14.jpg?115

Secondary Weapon:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-07224a8c47d0149a1b8252c8118f7c4d-c

Weaknesses:
While his right hand is fully robotic, he has no feeling in it and will often use it to it's full extent. Sometimes damaging the hand and leaving it unusable from time to time.

While he is able to wield an Energy Sword only by using his right hand, it is still much harder for him to use as he sometimes still struggles with using it properly. This leads to slower movements when the blade is activated and out.

Short Bio:

While others may have called planet earth home, Jack had called a small space station home. Living with a handful of roughly 100 people. His family had been born and raised through the military so places like a space station was all in the normal. The space station had been named "Station 53" and had been running for many years and orbiting around the planet Mars.

Jack always enjoyed the life of the military and had watched Spartans in action twice by the time he had turned Nine. His first occurrence was a documentary on the Tides of war, a small small bit had shown Spartans in combat along with Members from ODST. Instantly from the documentary he had fallen in love with the line of work and hoped to one day become one of the men. With this in mind, as Jack went through the years he joined a UNSC training program and worked his way into the UNMC.

Joining at the bright age of seventeen, Jack found himself working with many different forms of people. Some elites back when the rogue groups had begun attack all the way up to when they became allies. When High Charity erupted into chaos Jack was on the back lines fighting the wars on Duraan which was Under Swords of Sanghelios control at the time. Jack was a long range combatant using the UNMC sniper rifle before he had grown fond of the standard issued Battle Rifle. It was at that point in his career he moved into closer ranged. Becoming a part of the infantry unit.

Two years after joining the Marines, Jack had advanced from Rank Recruit and moved his way into Private. He gained access to his own platoon of five soldiers and through vigorous training the group was placed into the tides of war under a Sergeant. The aftermath of everything he knew had gone to shit. Joining the fight with other soldiers and fighting off the flood in the end. Here, Jack had learned that war wasn't all the fun he had believed it to be. He had lost two of his now seven squad mates to the flood, and three others were killed off during the battle.

A whole other year of training had gone by when he was working with other students as his experience in the field gave him the ability to prep others for the cause of war. During this time, he was approached by one of the Admirals running a war ship. Offering him a job to work under him as an ODST. Excited for the chance to join the ranks of ODST and to be back out in the field, Jack took it without second thought.

Now, with his title of ODST, Jack had gained a full set of ODST armor and ranked up into Corporal. He had been placed with another group of men and was under the command of a man who had gone by the name of Shock Dropper. Known for his infamous drop and release a shock wave of energy from his pod from the way he had modified it.

Two years had gone by and Jack was met with fighting a group of outlawed covenant. on one of Earth's baby planets as they called it. The battle was to protect a facility of new recruits in which the elites and grunts had actively tried to take over. Tho the group who attempted the attack was separate, they were by no means any less of a threat then the rest.

During the battle, Jack had used his skills and knowledge of fighting the covenant over the years to aim for the creatures soft spots and effectively took down three of the elites. The battle had raged on for a long three weeks before lowering down what they had believed to be the end of the battle. That was until the Hunters were dropped and set to face the ODST .

With years and years of training, Jack was faced against the gruesome beast, one known to be the strongest in the covenant forces, the beasts were dropped as a final assault on the training camp. Jack was met with a dead lock battle between his squad and the two creatures. All had seemed to be going well until one of them launched their charged cannon shot in Jack's direction nearly destroying all of his right hand.

When the battle was thought to be over, Jack nearly dead, one of his squad mates were dead while the other three fought the beasts off. Spartans had arrived in groups and saved his squad from immediate death.

Now that the beasts had been defeated by the Spartans, a camouflaged Elite had snuck his way into the base and attacked. Jack had took sight of the feint glow just before the Energy sword was pulled out and struck Shock Dropper. Quick to act, Jack quickly picked up an M6G (Magnum) and fired three rounds into the skull of the Elite. It wasn't enough to kill him but had stunned the Elite just long enough for the Spartan in the room to finish him off.

Jack, had taken a liking to Shock Dropper and even had become his second in command over the years, so his loss was a huge one. Yet he wouldn't let it hold him back. As remembrance, he took his formal leader's helmet and used it as his own. Only to replace the visor with a solid black one rather then the light blue it was originally. The only things he kept from the attack was the blade that pierced the man and the helmet. Through Mechanical Engineering, his right hand was replaced and was modified to wield the Energy sword with profound use. His right hand was stronger then the normal human being which gave him the ability to hold the blade as it should be and to push the buttons to activate the glow. Jack used the Energy Sword as a back up weapon to the Battle Rifle through his challenges in life.

It took Jack a long five years to master the ability of the sword and to use it proficiently, but he worked on it each day of his career that he could. Using the Magnum as a back up weapon until he learned how to use the sword correctly. During this time, Jack had taken over the ODST unit he was in and obtained the status of Corporal Grade 1 while in command. His unit took the name Fire-Team Thunder as a name and would often be brought in during dire needs of the ODST .

While it was a challenge to get used to at first with an artificial hand, Jack had earned the name "Spark" as he would often push his hand to the limit until sparks would come out of it from the electrical unit frying itself and him needing a replacement. Jack would be the first to agree that he was bad at using the robotic hand as he knew he couldn't feel anything in it which drove him to using it to it's extent.

Q
08-01-2018, 12:23 AM
@Kiro Akira

https://youtu.be/8QZI2Jv0EVs?t=146

Kiro Akira
08-01-2018, 12:34 AM
Talking about "DARE"? Nah I've liked Recon armor way before that chick ^_^ Since Halo 2 days mate.

I can't remember her name to save my life <,< but nah she was a bitch I didn't care for her. I liked Buck. So yea, no armor relation to her in that matter as I didn't care for the woman. Just picked what I liked ._.

Q
08-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Was just joking on what the hell kinda armor Monroe's wearing.

Recon's cool - I'll give you that. I can remember the days of legend when you used to freak the fuck out when there was a dude wearing Recon, before the vidmasters. Good times.

Kiro Akira
08-01-2018, 12:45 AM
I remember the days of flaming recon helmets running after your ass and you're freaking out cause you know they work for bungee <,<

And then realize that you can shoot them in the face and run away.

Been playing Halo since Combat Evolved o-o many changes much hate but love the first 3-4 games.

MidKnight
08-01-2018, 10:52 PM
I'm gonna guess your character is from Naval Intelligence Kiro?

Kiro Akira
08-01-2018, 10:58 PM
I'm gonna guess your character is from Naval Intelligence Kiro?

Yep.

I've got some work I need to do with him. So he's not 100% finished. I spoke with DNA and he pointed out some major flaws that need some work <<

MidKnight
08-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Oh nice! Had me worried a bit since he is ranked Captain. XD Hahahaha!!! There could be only one!!!! Well actually your character does out rank me but since he is from Naval Intelligence. Nothing much I can do about that. Still this gives me a good idea about an opening for this RP.

Kiro Akira
08-01-2018, 11:27 PM
Well I'm going to drop his rank to Corporal.

MidKnight
08-01-2018, 11:46 PM
I'll wait for one more character to enter the role and then I can get the IC started.

Kiro Akira
08-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Well I believe things are fixed? To my knowledge they are just figured I'd let you look it over and let me know if all looks good to you or not ^_^

MidKnight
08-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Speaking of Dna. Where is he? *looks in a random box*

Q and Kiro's characters are approved for combat.

Fox Xalian
08-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Name: Kelly Fletcher
Nickname:
Appearance: Tan skin, black hair and blue eyes. She is athletically built, but still a bit on the skinny side.
Armor Style: ODST air assault armour, with built in jetpack. Modified to be slightly more aerodynamic the standard ODST/AA armour.
Primary Weapon: BR85N Service Rifle
Secondary Weapon: M45D Tactical Shotgun
Short Bio: Kelly came from a USNC military family. Her father was a pilot who flew AV-22 Hawk attack VTOL's, as well as the occasional transport and was one of the first to fly the AV-49 Wasp when it was fielded. While her mother was high ranking Army Airborne officer who eventually got a command of her own. And her brothers were all in either the Navy or Marines, one even followed her into the ODST, but is currently laid up in hospital after a rouge Brute chieftain decided to drag him behind his Chopper after being captured, it was Kelly and her squad, with her parents help, that saved him. Her last mission was, in fact, on Reach where she was part of the Air Assault force in the mountains outside Manannas. Her squad died when the Manassas evac center was destroyed, something she has had to come to terms with as not being her fault, despite it being her orders for them to cover the last civilian transport.

MidKnight
08-02-2018, 01:56 AM
Hm. Sort and sweet. Good.

Fox your character is approved for combat. I'll get a IC up and running soon. Just finished with my own tasks here and it's time to relax with some Fortnite. Hahahaha!!!!

Fox Xalian
08-02-2018, 03:11 AM
"relax" "Fortnight" those two words don't go together XD

MidKnight
08-02-2018, 03:56 AM
Oh I don't play Battle Royale. XD I play Save the world.

Fox Xalian
08-02-2018, 04:00 AM
Oh that's right there's more to it then battle royal XD I keep forgetting that because that's all you hear about XD

MidKnight
08-02-2018, 04:18 AM
I know. A YouTube Star I know plays nothing but Fortnite now days it's all he plays lol. He use to play other games but Fortnite took over. I be surprised if he posted different vids.

Q
08-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Posting another character, the elite. Not sure when or how I'll incorporate him, but I figured it wouldn't be a bad plan to type up the history now that I felt like it, hopeless Halo-geek-I-am.

Name: R'Kahn 'Sever
Nickname: Recon, to his human peers who can't pronounce the nuance in Sangheili dialect.
Appearance: R'Kahn is an overall friendly-looking elite. His standard silverish white elite combat harness with irregular shoulderpads distinct him from lesser elites. He has always sported the traditional elite headgear, save for a few hearings as a lesser councilor and the 'assault' variant when participating in tourneys for an added advantage.

Armor Style:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/halofanon/images/d/d6/Kilo_1.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20090929224314

Primary Weapon: A modified covenant carbine, bearing a white exterior instead of the factory purple to signify his break with the covenant.
Secondary Weapon: Energy sword

Short Bio: R'Kahn, born into a wealthy clan, was destined to be a prominent figure in the political games of High Charity. While he grew a trustee to the Elite Councilors, the Prophets often tried to infringe acts of heresy on him, fearing his natural charisma and galactic objectivity.

At a certain point in the human-covenant war, the prophets managed to pull their charges through. As often in covenant culture, the heretic subject would admit his faults and patiently await trail. R'Kahn and his platonical views didn't. He boarded his flagship, a small corvette-like yacht called the Burden of Impotence and took many like-minded lesser elites on a journey through the cosmos.

Many years later, he would come back to visit various Sangheili battle fleets. He grew best known for his participation in the tourneys aboard the Pious Inquisitor.

It was there R'Kahn learned of the Great Schism. Still aboard the Pious, he began his odyssey to High Charity to slay both the brutes and the parasite, eventually joining up with the Fleet of Retribution in an effort to finish the fight on Installation 00.

R'Kahn, though historically low of rank, was revered by the later seperatists as a Sangheili sage. It is even said the heretic leader Sesa 'Refumee was planning to escape to the Burden of Impotence to shelter from the Prophet's wrath before being slain by the Arbiter.

MidKnight
08-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Oooooh!!!

Q's Elite Character has been approved for Combat.

Kiro Akira
08-03-2018, 07:19 PM
https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91897 <-------------------IC link for those who don't have it o-o

MidKnight
08-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Hurry up and buy!!! I mean post!!!!

Kiro Akira
08-03-2018, 10:26 PM
I'll post soon o-o got a few things to catch up on first.

Fox Xalian
08-03-2018, 11:26 PM
I just realised my character is the second highest ranked Human character (Sorry Q, not counting your Elite right now XD). Does that make her the 2IC of the squad?

MidKnight
08-04-2018, 03:26 PM
I think you out rank all of us Fox. XD I just looked up the ranks for Halo and these are the results if you want to take a look at them yourselves.

https://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:UNSC_Enlisted_Ranks

Warrant Officer Rank are commission. But other ranks like Sergeant are non-commissioned.

Here is some other ranks and names for what was used in Halo 3: ODST

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Orbital_Drop_Shock_Trooper

Dnafein
08-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Technically Fox out ranks the Chief

MidKnight
08-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Damn. Fox! You need to change Rank!!! XD

Dnafein
08-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Here is a list (https://www.federalpay.org/military/navy/ranks) of USN rankings from lowest to highest. Also has links to the other branches. If you want to keep the ranking below 117's then you'll need to be E-8 or below.

Fox Xalian
08-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Wait I'm confused. Halo must've changed how ranks work then XD Warrant Officer, as far as I knew, was the border between NCO and regular officers, and lieutenants outranked them but like 5 or 6 ranks. And yep the descriptions say that.

Warrant Officer: A Warrant Officer is a military officer in the armed forces ranking above a non-commissioned officer (NCO) but below a commissioned officer.

Second Lieutenant: Second Lieutenant is a junior Company Grade Commissioned officer rank of the UNSC Marine Corps, UNSC Army, and UNSC Air Force; it is the lowest commissioned officer rank

So looking at the bolded words, Wolf still outranks me XD But since the DM did request I will change my rank XD

MidKnight
08-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Okay so we're just waiting on Kiro and Dna are you planning to sign up or just observe?

Kiro Akira
08-05-2018, 02:33 PM
I'll get my post up today. Been Busy sorry x.x

MidKnight
08-05-2018, 02:41 PM
That's fine I've been coming up with some witty replies lately for Fletcher and Radio. XD

Kiro Akira
08-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Well I've got a post up :D

Dnafein
08-05-2018, 04:56 PM
I'm still undecided. Not that my imagination didn't run away with a possibility. I'll observe for now.

Kiro Akira
08-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Seeing that I just posted I'm going to hold for a moment <<

MidKnight
08-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Kiro and Q are up for their post. Whenever you guys are ready. Almost someone is going to get buried soon. *Spoiler Alert*

Kiro Akira
08-06-2018, 09:06 PM
I'll post tomorrow hopefully

Fox Xalian
08-08-2018, 01:23 AM
So Kelly has her covering fire and a musician to save. Alright I'll get my next post up XD

And I'm listening to a certain song while writing it up. And now you guys can too XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfO_OfmGOl0

MidKnight
08-10-2018, 01:14 PM
I haven't seen that movie in years....man I miss seeing Jim Carey pull movies like this. Especially Ace Ventura.

Fox Xalian
08-10-2018, 01:29 PM
The song suited Kelly taking out those Jackals with her shotgun to save Radio XD And let's hope he doesn't become the damsel in distress of the squad XD

MidKnight
08-10-2018, 01:33 PM
I'll be controlling the Brute with the Hammer for now. We're just waiting for Kiro to post whenever he can. Also the Elites will be dropping soon so Q. Grind your enemies into dust!!!

Fox Xalian
08-10-2018, 01:35 PM
I knew you had a plan like that for the "at least one" Brute with a hammer :P

Kiro Akira
08-10-2018, 09:11 PM
I'll post eithsr today or tomorrow

MidKnight
08-19-2018, 05:43 PM
*eats popcorn* Where errybody at?!

Kiro Akira
08-19-2018, 10:18 PM
I'm catching up on things

Is it my post?

Fox Xalian
08-20-2018, 12:18 AM
I was going to ask if I could run the airstrikes in my post?

MidKnight
08-20-2018, 12:22 PM
Fox. Sure! I'm not good with air strikes and blowing things up anyways. XD

Fox Xalian
08-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Wooo! Let the thunder roll! *runs off to write the post*

MidKnight
08-23-2018, 12:21 PM
Fox! Where's our airstrike?! XD

Dnafein
08-23-2018, 01:26 PM
Name: Jonathan Shen
Rank: Classified (Paid as an E-7 and so responds to Chief.)
Nickname: Raijin
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0a/f5/21/0af5214eedab844dd0fa930989c222f2--videogames-sandbox.jpg
Johnny stands at the imperial 5 feet 10 inches, or 1.778 meters on the metric scale. His body is all carefully shaped muscle, a combination of training and repeated use. His hair is Raven in color and his eyes are a light purple.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39144892@N03/3694864742
The UNSC on the chest is faded as if poorly cared for. However upon closer inspection it seems to be intentionally maintained in the faded format. On his left pauldron is a painted emblem; The background is an orange cartoon style “blam” marker. In the center is a tan and dark grey Brute head, which has a black hammer coming down atop it. Hidden in the hammer is a pyramid with concentric circles in the middle. One half of the pyramid lighter in shade then the other.

Weapon A: M395B Designated Marksman Rifle (https://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M395B_Designated_Marksman_Rifle)
Weapon B: M7S Caseless Submachine Gun (https://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M7S_Caseless_Submachine_Gun) (2)

Jonathan was born screaming on an evacuation ship. His parents having been evacuated from Pirth on Arcadia. His childhood was one of constantly moving; Partly so his parents could find work but also to stay ahead and away from the hostile aliens that chased them from their home planet. Where most of his friends feared the dreaded Covenant, Johnny felt anger. He would never get to see his home, all because of Them.

Growing up he had a fairly simple goal, he would make Them pay. As soon as he was old enough to he faked some paperwork and joined the UNSC. Initially joined the navy, serving as a Gunners Mate. His consistent Sharpshooter scoring drew the attention of Naval Special Warfare Command, and was shifted to an ODST unit. Specifically the unit known as the Sanghelli Smashers (Pre-2552).

The Sanghelli Smashers gained their name through a tactic designed by Lieutenant Lightfoot, the unit commander. The Smashers typically wear jetpacks with extra fuel tanks. The packs are turned on into a descending hover; Which allows the unit to sprint across the battlefield at incredible speed. They would smash through an enemy unit their weapons unleashing a storm of bullets and leaving behind chaos and a few grenades. The only time they would hit the same unit multiple times was if an “Elite” was left alive.

Unfortunately this demoralizing tactic worked well enough that ONI scooped the squad up. The intelligence branch turned the Smashers into an assassination squad. Releasing them into the field to hunt high ranking Covenant officers. Occasionally the Smashers would be given strange orders from their ONI task masters, orders that don't seem to require their particular skills, a mission is still a mission and they would accomplish it to the best of their abilities.

Toward the end of 2552 the Smashers had to change their name. Becoming the Bride Bashers as the Sanghelli were now allies. Their tactics didn't change, sticking to their hit and run routine; To greater effect as the temperamental brutes would often rush after blinded by rage. Although there was a new addition the Bashers began to use. Rather then retreat and come from a new random direction the ODST would retreat through a prearranged locale, where a Sanghelli cloaked sword squad would intercept any pursuers.

Till the end of the War, Shen and his squad mates worked with the aliens in decapitating the Covenant command structure. As the hostile aliens retreated to leave humanity to recover the Bashers to disappeared. Slipping away under an ONI evil of secrecy.

The SMGs have been modified. Specially designed suppressors created by ONI to counter some of the recoil from the weapon firing.
Much of his Service Record has been redacted, including his current status. (I.E. Active, Reserve, etc.)
Lied in his initial enlistment papers. Joining when he was only 16 years old.

MidKnight
08-23-2018, 01:47 PM
Awesome! Once Fox and Kiro post and than you can post after me!

Fox Xalian
08-23-2018, 02:16 PM
Our airstrioke is coming! Just gotta decide if I want it carpet bombing or precision with Kelly's father leading the squadron that does it XD (if I do the latter he'll become a recurring NPC since this is ODST centered and Marine air squadrons and Grizzly squads aren't the main focus...unfortunately :P)

MidKnight
08-23-2018, 05:27 PM
I'd say carpet. Normally precision are done by the ship and fighters drop carpets. As far I seen on Halo Wars. XD

Kiro Akira
08-23-2018, 05:48 PM
I'm waiting on the bombing

Kiro Akira
08-24-2018, 01:49 AM
I'll post not tomorrow but the following day.

MidKnight
08-27-2018, 02:20 PM
Waiting for Dna to post and I'll get the next scene rolling.

MidKnight
09-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Roll Call!!!

Dnafein
09-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Yo?

Kiro Akira
09-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Hello o.o is it my post?

MidKnight
09-02-2018, 07:32 PM
I forgot about the posting order. XD But now anybody can post.

MidKnight
09-13-2018, 02:13 PM
Well this is a fail. Either I should ask an Admin to discard this RP or redo my post. Is everybody on a Block?

Fox Xalian
09-13-2018, 02:20 PM
I kind of am. I have something that resembles a post saved as a draft but...

MidKnight
09-13-2018, 02:27 PM
Might as well redo the post. I was having a S*** day on that post anyways. Work is becoming hell lately. XD

Dnafein
09-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Work is generally hell. I was looking for another post or two between mine. S8mething to better set up the scene

Kiro Akira
09-14-2018, 10:49 PM
I'll do what I can when I can

Hurricanes are a blast c:

MidKnight
09-15-2018, 03:27 PM
Hey everyone I've edited the post to get everybody in and what to do. I'll keep control of the Sergeant however and also stay safe if your in the Hurricanes' path. Looks actually kind of fun to be in since I live in the northern area. XD

Kiro Akira
09-15-2018, 06:18 PM
I'm in the Carolinas <<

Which is currently the place where the Hurricane has decided to fuck.

MidKnight
09-15-2018, 06:20 PM
I never actually experienced a Hurricane situation before. Other than the drinks but never a weather situation. Except a snow blizzard I guess since that is what we always get here. Oh and severe thunderstorms. They said tornadoes happen once in a great while but I haven't seen on yet.

Fox Xalian
09-16-2018, 01:47 AM
Hurricanes are not fun, I used to live in the part of Australia that got them every summer so I've been through my fair share of them, be glad you haven't experienced any XD

On the topic of my post...I'll wait until after Radio calls in armoured and mechanized support. I was going to have Kelly and two of her fellow air assault troopers highjack a Chopper and two Ghosts but...the possibility of riding on a tank is way more enjoyable XD

Kiro Akira
09-19-2018, 12:15 AM
Well I kinda need to wait on the radio support too, as of right now I was sent off with Kelly (Fox's character) which means we should be together in a way xD So I need her/him around for said post.

Dnafein
09-24-2018, 02:56 AM
I'll have a post up mondayish

Kiro Akira
09-24-2018, 07:14 PM
Me as well o.o

MidKnight
10-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Waiting Mr. Fox to post and I will get the next set up ready.

Fox Xalian
10-13-2018, 05:16 AM
I'm going on hiatus guys, sorry. We can just assume my character gets called back to the ship for some reason after this battle. As much as I would've enjoyed seeing the end of this scene at the very least.

MidKnight
10-22-2018, 05:24 PM
tsk tsk tsk

Dnafein
10-29-2018, 10:56 PM
Working on a post.

Q
10-30-2018, 11:13 AM
Your last post was pretty awesome, Dnafein. I enjoyed reading it.

MidKnight
10-30-2018, 12:19 PM
Agreed. Waiting to see what you got next. Also where is Kiro?

Kiro Akira
10-30-2018, 03:25 PM
Kiro is here sorry been adulting

Dnafein
10-31-2018, 06:23 AM
Posted. And thanks guys.

Kiro Akira
11-03-2018, 02:19 PM
I think I may drop from this rp I myself am having trouble getting into character and posting somethinf that doesnt look like crap to me

i do want to apologize for doing so and holding everyone up as i dont like doing that myself i just cant really get into character that well

Dnafein
11-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Is there life?

MidKnight
11-10-2018, 06:12 PM
*comes back as the Flood*

Sorry I was a bit depressed about the drop outs. Now I gotta figure out killing off several characters off the field. I'll have a post up by tomorrow tho.

Q
11-10-2018, 06:20 PM
We'll get fresh recruits soon enough, J'von. It'll be fine.

We are green, and very, very mean!

MidKnight
11-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Feet first into hell!!!!

Q
11-10-2018, 07:45 PM
Hoo-rah!

Kiro Akira
11-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Just have Spark return to base and ill try to jump back in eventually x,x but with this job as a manager is harder then i believed and its kicking my ass

Q
11-22-2018, 01:32 AM
Come on, J'Von! Two weeks since last post is just slacking, ya big silly.
You're starting to look like me with Futuropolis 2094!

(PS: Take your time just excited)

MidKnight
11-22-2018, 03:00 PM
Sorry!!! sorry!! RDR2 took over my life!!! I was living like Arthur for a while including Fall Out 76!! XD I'll work on that post now since this time...I got time. XD

Q
11-22-2018, 06:38 PM
That's something I can understand.

I might have started a clothing shop north of Flatwood selling the finest garments in Appalachia to fresh vault dwellers who overslept on Reclamation Day. Ever looking to trade? Come by Kamakiriad Q's Marvelous Merchandise!

Dnafein
11-24-2018, 05:00 AM
Will try and have a post up tomorrow

Q
11-25-2018, 01:40 PM
Yes, me too. I'll try to wait for Dnafein's post, unless he's a slowpoke.

MidKnight
11-25-2018, 02:32 PM
Eeeeeeeexcelleeent in the mean time I'll come up with a few death ideas on our inactive characters.

Q
11-25-2018, 02:45 PM
Needlery death?

Kiro Akira
11-26-2018, 05:28 AM
Spark has his sword <.< have him have a sword/hammer fight and lose

Also just to not J'von if it makes you feel better ^_^ I'm still reading along just I was in 10 active rps and now I'm in 2 which I cant even keep up with now

Dnafein
12-08-2018, 02:40 AM
Post will be up no lqtdr then monday

Dnafein
12-19-2018, 02:13 AM
Pardon the lateness( and double post) is posted

MidKnight
01-20-2019, 10:29 AM
Hey guys. I'm gonna rewrite my post to make a bit longer and also do a time skip to where we will have a meeting to talk about the situation and get things going. I know my previous post doesn't have enough information. But I really like is to not let this RP die again. But if you guys don't feel like being part of this RP then I understand and I'll inform someone to place this RP in the Graveyard.

Q
01-21-2019, 11:31 AM
It'll be slow-paced, but I don't feel a need to call it quits myself.

Dnafein
01-21-2019, 02:55 PM
I as working on a reply but is cool proceed

MidKnight
01-23-2019, 03:02 PM
Post has been updated!

Kiro Akira
01-27-2019, 01:32 PM
I know I cant be active in the rp (As I'm having issues keeping up with the 2 I'm in) but I'm still reading along o.o

MidKnight
01-27-2019, 01:40 PM
That's fine Kiro. We all have our limits.