PDA

View Full Version : [KyoY8 & Clumsy_Mage] Science of the Dead

Pages : [1] 2

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 04:48 PM
Ever since he had finished his parole, Kyo was never the same; he didn't pursue his sciences anymore, he barely did anything. Stuck in a routine of working at a few restaurants as a waiter, coming home to an empty and lonely home, doing simple house keeping chores then sleeping.
It had been a year since he had been finally released from prison, put onto house arrest, and served his sentence. His research ripped from him and shut down. Nicholas had been arrested, and was still serving his sentence. Valerie had fled the country back to her homeland. Leah was put into a correctional facility and remains there. She served her sentence once but returned due to some re-offenses. Absolem and the clones had been destroyed.
When he was working, he slapped on a happy smiling face for customers, but once he clocked out, his eyes were dead.
Kyo sat in his new homestead, a beautiful apartment in the center of L.A. It rested at the top of one of the tallest tower blocks and overlooked most of the city.
Kyo however, growing a rough beard, sat in an armchair staring blankly at the blank screen of a television, a box of therapist-prescribed pills in one hand, and a tumbler of water in the other. He popped the pills altogether and swallowed them all down, just like he did every morning before going out, and every evening when he got back. After a few moments, Kyo sighs and stands to his feet, getting changed for work and heading out into toil of daily life, once again.
With his new lifestyle, there came the routine: walk to work, put on his uniform, clock in and begin his morning shift.

Oliver stood, smoking a cigarette on the balcony of a cafe that overlooked the city streets. He ran his empty hand through his jet black hair.
He gazed at the streets, the people passing by, plenty of humans. He, like most demons, fed off the chaos and sins of others. All that was needed was a simple contract or a deal to make the feeding all that more effective. Sure he always had a few under his control already, but Oliver was always looking for the next victim. Every day he glanced at the empty shell of Kyo as he walked past every day. He was a perfect candidate; no ambition, a dead end job, and a lack of any form of happiness in life. There was one flaw, there was no way of getting to him, no friend, no girlfriend, not even any parents or family that he could find to secure some form of leverage. He took a long drag from the cigarette and let out the breath of dirty smoke into the air.
"There's a touch of destiny about you Kyo." He muttered to himself.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 05:06 PM
Eve had fleed to a quiet little no name place by the sea and took up a job as a secretary for a law firm and had secured an apartment wear she had been staying at waiting for kyo to contact her Wich is what she was doing at the moment on her day off reading an old news paper and seeing that kyo had been released she picked up her cellphone and started calling every number she knew to get ahold of kyo

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 05:22 PM
There were very few people that knew where Kyo was living exactly. Sebastian, Kimberly, and his father were among the limited few from his previous life, that Kyo knew of. Of course, Valerie was always in the know, regardless of how far away she was. Though there were those in LA that had an ear to the ground too. Oliver was one of those. He had an eye on Kyo ever since he entered the city, it was his job to know the streets. In fact it was Oliver who had 'convinced' the papers to write the story about Kyo in hope that somebody would bite and come to him.

Valerie was surprised when she picked up the phone to hear Eve's voice.
"Eve, I was under the impression you were dead. Good to hear that Kyo didn't completely loose his marbles." She answered.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 05:41 PM
"what do you mean by kyo didn't completely loss his marbles oh nevermind is koy ok ?what's going on ?is he really out of jail? Where can I find him?" Eve asked all at once wanting answers and pacing the floor of her home

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Valerie looked outside at the snowy landscape that she had fled to. "Kyo is out, finished his parole, working as a waiter in Los Angeles, I can message you his new address, it's a small little apartment in the city. But if you ask me, you'd be best staying where you are. He seems to be a bit different from what I hear." Valerie admitted, taking a small drink of wine.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 06:31 PM
"he is defrent? How is he deferent what did they do to my kyo?" eve demanded to know setting down on her couch "I want his address and phone number right away I need to make sure he is ok"

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 07:11 PM
Valerie sighed. "You'd have to see it to believe it." Valerie picked up her phone and tapped the address. "I can't get his phone, I think it might be under surveillance still." Valerie warned her. "They aren't constantly watching him anymore at least."

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 08:46 PM
Eve sighed looking at her phone and seeing kyos address "thank you Valerie for your help I'm going to be leaving to see kyo as soon as I get a plane ticket" she told her

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 08:51 PM
Valerie sighed. "I know that there's no stopping you at this point, so I won't try to convince you otherwise." Valerie told her. "Eve, if you need a hand with anything, don't hesitate to ask me." Valerie reminded her.

After the day's work Kyo returned to the small apartment and took his medication. He turned to his small kitchen and began preparing food for himself, something he'd been picking up tips for, but, he had no desire to cook, as such his meals were bland and simple, not that it bothered him much.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 08:58 PM
"I will remember to call if I need anything or get over my head" eve told Valerie getting up and going to her laptop and buying a ticket "I'm leaving out tonight" she informed Valerie

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 09:12 PM
Valerie looked around and wrote it down on a little notepad. "I'll make sure you won't get flagged while you fly, it's the least I can do." Valerie smiled. "Enjoy the flight Eve." She told her before hanging up.

Kyo sat down, to eat, turning his armchair to face the rather large window in his apartment which looked down over the city. The tv itself, was a decoration to Kyo, as was most of the furniture in the apartment. Everything was tidy, the moment he moved in, he cleaned and kept it like that

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 09:19 PM
"thank you Valerie you are the best" eve said before hanging up and began to pack her things that evening eve left out on the plane without any problems and took her set on the plane

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 09:23 PM
Kyo had the same routine, and it never changed. Without the medication Kyo had driven himself into a deep pit of depression, in fact, there was a moment over the month he had been out of prison that he made an attempt on his own life. It only prompted his psychiatrist to increase the medication and bring him in for weekly evaluations.
Kyo cleaned his plates, dried everything and lay his head down to his bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 09:36 PM
Eve's plan landed in L.A. in the middle of the night once she was off the plane and found her bags she made her way to kyos apptment wondering if kyo would even recognize her since living on the sunny island had tand her skin and her hair was a little shorter than her normal,once she got to the apartment eve knocked on the door hoping kyo would answer

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 09:42 PM
Kyo heard the knock on the door, an unusual thing to happen in the midst of the night. He didn't bother putting on a shirt, just staying in some baggy pants. Because of Kyo's new diet, he looked a lot thinner than he did.
He opened the door groggily, blinking and tilting his head at the girl before him. "Hello?" He asked, still unsure. His quick mind would have naturally put things together, but with the medication, that bright light that fueled his intellect was snuffed out, not to mention he had just woken up.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 09:54 PM
Eve looked at kyo "oh my God koy you look horrible don't worry I will make you something good to eat" she told him walking past him into the apartment putting her bags by the door and went to the kitchen opening the fridge and and looking to see what she could cook "you have nothing in hear" she told him

Original she was going to yell at kyo for not coming for her like he had promised but seeing kyo looking so skinny she felt she needed to take care of him instead

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 10:02 PM
Kyo looked down at the bags, then watched as she passed by him. There was a confusion written on his face, Kyo hadn't a clue what was happening. "But.. I'm not hungry." He told her, following her. "Who are you?" He rubbed his head watching her, she looked very familiar but he couldn't place the name to her face. "I know you.. but.." He trailed off, his head starting to hurt. "Hold on, I'm not supposed to be up this late." He uttered, walking to the bathroom, he opened up his medicine cabinet and took some painkillers in an attempt to soothe his aching head.

(She can get angry at him later hehe)

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 10:13 PM
"don't play games kyo you know who I am you made me after all" Eve said putting on a pot of coffee falling into her old habits then looked at kyo "what do you mean your not supposed to be up this late?"she asked following kyo and stood outside the bathroom door

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 10:20 PM
Kyo turned back to her, the pieces finally falling together. "Eve.." He leaned back against the sink, in a slight shock.
"W-what are you doing here?" He asked her. "You know they'll find you and kill you right, they're probably already aware." Kyo's mind traveled a mile a minute trying to keep up with itself. He trembled slightly with worry, then he closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 10:31 PM
Eve crossed her arms "I'm hear because you didn't keep your promise to come find me kyo I had to find out you were released from prison from a newspaper" she told him watching him Trimble and sighed walking closer to him and taking his hand "let's go set down before you pass out"she told him guentley leading him to the couch and made him sit down "they think I'm dead kyo and no one knows I'm hear"

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 10:38 PM
Kyo sat down with her, gripping her hand. "Eve it's not like I have that much freedom these days." He told her, sitting back and closing his eyes. "I don't have the same network that I had back.. then." He explained. "I see Kimberly once a week for a check on the medication and do a psyche evaluation." Kyo told Eve. "I'm not allowed to fly or travel far." He added

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 10:48 PM
Eve held kyos hand "medication? You hate medicine...kyo they took away your freedom completely" she said getting frustrated "did you even know me when you saw me at the door"

KyoY8
07-29-2018, 10:58 PM
Kyo sighed "There's antidepressants and antipsychotics, oh and sleeping tablets." He explained. "For a moment, no. I recognized you but there was just something blocking my memory a little, probably the sleeping tablets." He told her. "They say I've some form of psychosis." He tried to explain.

clumsy_mage
07-29-2018, 11:05 PM
Eve shook her head "a psychosis.... really do they not see your great mind?" She asked leaning back and closing her eyes "sleeping tablets... you must be tired than go to bed and we will talk more tomorrow"

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 08:52 AM
Kyo nodded and stood. "It's not a great mind anymore, that's all behind me now Eve." He told her heading to his room. "I'm going to lay down and talk to you in the morning. He agreed with her on that.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 09:02 AM
Eve nodded "do you need me to help you get into bed?" She asked concerned getting up and following him to the bedroom

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 09:15 AM
"I'm not a child Eve." He told her as he threw the covers over him. "There's no other room in this place, if you want you can take the couch, or join me here." Kyo looked up at her.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Eve was taken back for a moment it was the first time she was given permission to be in the same bed with kyo "would you like me to sleep in the same bed with you?" Eve asked wanting to know what he wanted

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 10:44 AM
Kyo sighed. "Just get in here with me, I've no spare blankets anyway." He told her, lifting the covers for her. "I'm tired, you're probably tired too, and there's going to be a long, long day ahead of us." He sighed.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 10:52 AM
Eve took her shoes off next to the bed and climbed in with kyo under the blanket "good night kyo" she told him laying down and closing her eyes

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 11:15 AM
It felt nice to have someone there, and it didn't take him long to drift off to sleep. The next morning he rose early, glancing at Eve. "Good morning."

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 05:42 PM
Eve yawned and stretched "good morning kyo did you sleep well?" She asked getting up and looked at kyo "I think this is the first time I have seen you with a beard" she spoke stroking kyos cheek

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 06:37 PM
Kyo smiled at Eve, looking into her eyes briefly. "You like it?" He asked curiously, before turning and slipping a shirt on. There was plenty to talk about, in fact he needed to do something he hadn't done before at his new work: take a vacation day. "I'll need to take a day off work to get this all sorted out too."

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 07:27 PM
Eve smiled "I don't matter if I like it as long as you like it" she said watching kyo thinking Valerie was right and kyo was different "last I remember the kyo I know don't take vacation days"

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 07:33 PM
Kyo nodded. "The Kyo you knew had better things to be doing, now I'm just living out life until I die." He sighed, messaging his boss. "That sounded sad.. must take my tablets." He walked to the kitchen and emptied the pills into his hands and swallowed them quickly. "The beard was just a new thing." Kyo called out from the bathroom.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 07:50 PM
Eve followed kyo "what is wrong with being sad if you are I can help cheer you up" she offered worrying

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 08:02 PM
Kyo shrugged. "It's not that easy." He came out of the bathroom. "Now then, to get to the subject of what we're going to do now that you're here. First we'll have to get a little bit of extra food." He stated. "Do you want to get a little job like I have?" He asked curiously. "I mean, I can't exactly do any experiments or research anymore." He admitted.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 08:11 PM
Eve smiled "kyo I transferred from my office to one hear and I have money for food"

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 08:16 PM
Kyo began to change, in order to head out to get his usual breakfast from the cafe. "Okay, so, you have the office and I have the waiter job." He stated as a matter of fact.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 08:44 PM
Eve nodded going thru her dag and finding her some clean clothes " yes all that helping I did at the lab payed but it seems backwards you waiting tables and me behind a desk" goinghe bathroom and changing into a pink T-shirt and jeans her hair was in a semple ponytail "well how do I look?"

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 08:51 PM
Kyo looked eve up and down and nodded. "As good as ever." He smiled, "Come on I'll take you to the cafe I have breakfast at." He told her, leading her out of the house. "It's just the way things are now Eve, there's nothing I can do to change it all even if I wanted to." He responded as they walked down the street.

Oliver, as he did every morning watched Kyo, however, this time was different. He had company. Strange company at that; there was something about her that made her stand out to everyone else, however it seemed to be only visible to him. "You have a friend? How interesting." Oliver muttered to himself.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 09:13 PM
Eve took kyos arm as they walked "I didn't think you liked cafes " eve said walking with him "I think this is stupid kyo "you are a scientist you are not made for this life you belong in your lab" she spoke unaware they were being watched

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 09:17 PM
Not only could Oliver watch, but he found it easy to isolate their voices, the advantages of a few heightened senses.

Kyo shrugged. "But when I was a scientist people got killed due to it. I don't want that to happen again." He told her as they entered the cafe. He ordered his usual, which was a coffee and a bagel.
"I'm not allowed near a lab of any sort, I've been highly blacklisted." Kyo added.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 09:23 PM
Eve shook her head "kyo that is not breakfast and you know it" she scolded him adding eggs and bacon to kyos order, ordering the same for herself with a coffee "so make your own lab you have done it before"

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 09:28 PM
Kyo rolled his eyes. "I'm not that hungry Eve." He told her. "People will start noticing when my credit card starts throwing up purchases like that, plus I don't have the kind of money anymore, and I can't ask for money from the likes of Nicholas anymore since I helped get him arrested." Kyo told her sitting down.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 10:26 PM
Eve shook her head "I didn't ask you to pay for anything did I kyo" she spoke pulling cash out of her wallet and paying "you always you are not hungry and I know that's a lie"

KyoY8
07-30-2018, 10:57 PM
"I didn't mean paying for food." He told her "The old lab cost me just over a million to build. It's just not feasible any more. Would I like to? Of course, but I have to settle for what I have now. I had my chance and it didn't work out." He explained slowly eating the breakfast, though feeling full after the bagel, he forced down some of the bacon.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 11:09 PM
Eve lessoned to kyo and eating "a million is a lot of money I have found out" she told him taking a bite of her bacon "you need to eat more you look sickly"

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 07:20 AM
Kyo nodded "it's a lot of money." He looked at the food, already full but forced another bit down.

Oliver, who was on the third floor above the cafe came down to make a quiet entrance into their lives. He didn't want to directly approach them, that wasn't his style. He sat down at a table after ordering some coffee.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:25 AM
Eve looked at kyo "so what have you been up to other than letting the state ruin your life?" She asked sipping her coffee not noticing they were being watched

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 08:44 AM
Kyo watched her and rolled his eyes at her comment. "It's all I've been up to. Apart from going to visit Kimberly once a week for a psychiatric visit." He admitted, sipping on his coffee, knowing that might not go down too well.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:33 AM
"Kimberly you mean that crack job of a doctor that help the totally insane Sebastian lock you up oh hell no I don't want you near her" eve spoke drawing attention to them from other people staring

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 09:45 AM
Kyo visibly shrank from the attention being wrought upon him. "Eve.. she's court ordered, I don't have a choice. She didn't help Sebastian lock me up, I went willingly if you remember." He admitted quietly.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:53 AM
"yes I remember but she was there on Sebastian's side who was against you that makes her the enemy kyo " eve spoke getting upset

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 10:15 AM
"Enemy or not my hands are tied Eve. Life for me is quite simple now." Kyo stood to his feet. "I get up, have breakfast, go to work, come home, eat again and sleep. It might be boring, but at least this way I can make sure people don't get hurt anymore." He walked out the door angrily.

Oliver took that as his cue, he couldn't let Kyo know he was talking to Eve. He stood and walked over before Eve could give chase. "When you get a chance, come talk to me, I think I can help." He told her quickly, sliding a business card into her hand quickly. It simply read:
'Oliver Baker - Professional Problem Solver.' Along with his number.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:18 AM
Eve put the card in her pocket "thank you" she said to Oliver and went after kyo running up behind him "kyo stop"

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 10:40 AM
Oliver sat back down and sipped at his coffee with a sinister smile.

Kyo continued to walk briefly, and then slowly came to a stop as he heard her calling, unable to continue walking away from her.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:51 AM
Eve stopped behind kyo "you are different and I don't like it" she comfessed

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 10:58 AM
Kyo sighed looking down at his feet, not wanting to turn back and look at Eve. "The version of Kyo you knew died during it's time in prison." He uttered. "This, this is me now; a complete disappointment." He swallowed hard.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:21 PM
Eve gasped "kyo you are not a disappointment and I never want you to talk that way again"

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 07:28 PM
Kyo turned with a slight smile. "It's okay Eve, the worst thing about it all is I'm perfectly okay with it all. I know it's more than likely the tablets, but again it's all alright." He told her with a sigh.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:38 PM
Eve shook her head "no it's not alright kyo they are keeping you so doped up you are withering away"

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 07:54 PM
Kyo looked away and sighed. "I don't have a choice Eve.. I chose this because I don't want to fight anymore, I don't want to plan and plot and scheme only to have those I love die from it. I don't want you to die." He admitted.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 08:20 PM
Eve looked at kyo "this is not you talking it's the drugs and I want you to stop talking them, and so what if people died it's the way the world works" she told him getting angry

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 09:29 PM
Kyo sighed, unable to argue any longer, he simply looked away and let out a quiet "Fine, I'll stop taking them." He told her, knowing it wouldn't be as easy as simply stopping them.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:46 PM
Eve nodded and hugged kyo "I'm going to help you get better"

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 09:54 PM
He hugged Eve back, slowly wrapping his arms about her. He didn't want to add that him getting better, might not be a good thing for the rest of the world, not with his track record. But he kept it to himself, allowing himself to melt into her arms. It almost soothed him more than he thought it would. "Want to head back to the apartment?" He asked her quietly.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:00 PM
Eve sighed hugging kyo a little surprised that he actually hugged her back "yes let's go back to the apartment" she agreed reluctantly letting him go

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 10:08 PM
Kyo walked with her to the apartment, standing close to her. His thoughts spun, but with the dampening effect of the medication, they didn't spin far, slightly petering off into blank idle thought. As he opened the door he looked at the key in his hand. "I should get you a spare key." He smiled at the thought.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:16 PM
Eve smiled as they walked her mind realing on different things "we can get a nother key later kyo" she spoke softly walking into the apartment

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 10:22 PM
Kyo nodded, a soft smile on his lips. "I might go and lie down, it's the first time in a while since I had a day off work.. and all of... that has kind of tired me out." He admitted with a wry smile, tossing the key into a bowl, heading towards the bedroom.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:26 PM
Eve nodded "ok go take a nap I might join you later" she told him pulling Oliver's card out of her pocket and looking at it wondering if calling him would be the best idea

KyoY8
07-31-2018, 10:59 PM
Kyo nodded "That would be nice." Kyo called from over his shoulder as he lay down on the bed and drifted swiftly to sleep.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 11:10 PM
Eve pulled her cellphone out of her pocket and diled the number on the card

KyoY8
08-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Oliver looked at his phone and smiled. It was an unknown numbr to him, but he had a feeling he knew who it was.
"Hello Oliver Speaking." He announced as he answered the ring after a few moments.

clumsy_mage
08-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Eve took a deep breath "hello I'm Eve Smith you gave me your card” she spoke trying to sound professional

KyoY8
08-02-2018, 08:39 AM
Oliver smiled "Ah yes Eve, from the coffee shop. You want a little help with Kyo, I'll probably need you to come over, it's very difficult to get to grips with a problem over the phone." He admitted, pacing as he spoke.

clumsy_mage
08-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Eve nodded "yes I need a little help with kyo can we meet tomorrow ?" She asked looking at kyos room hoping he didn't wake

KyoY8
08-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Oliver almost couldn't contain his delight. "Of course, I think I can fit you in around lunch time, how does that suit you?" He asked, writing down a few things on a notepad.

clumsy_mage
08-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Eve kept her eye on kyos room "that would be wonderful thank you very much wear would you like to meet?"

KyoY8
08-02-2018, 02:55 PM
"That cafe that you were in, if you take the elevator up to the third floor. That's where my office is." Oliver explained.

clumsy_mage
08-03-2018, 04:01 PM
"alright I will be there tomorrow after my friend goes to work"

KyoY8
08-03-2018, 04:14 PM
"See you then Eve." Oliver put the phone down and smiled rubbing his hands. "Finally" He yelled to himself.
After the conversation, Oliver tapped away at the phone, and called his boss.
"Hey, remember when you threw me here and told me to secure Kyo? Well the gears are in motion, Eve found him and is turning him around, which means we have an in on an up and coming Kyo rather than the sad pathetic one that I've been watching."
"Perfect, it's taken you long enough." The voice on the other end spoke.
"I told you, I wanted to make them think this was all their idea, to a degree. You always told me to let victims come to you."
"There's letting them come to you and teasing yourself." The sinister laugh came. "If they start giving you trouble just let me know and I'll step in." and with that he hung up.

clumsy_mage
08-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Eve hung up her phone taking a deep breath then walked to kyo room laying next to him on the bed "sweet dreams kyo" she spoke softly

KyoY8
08-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Kyo was surprised slightly, stirring his slumber as she entered the bed next to him.
"I thought I'd have to nap alone." He muttered, mumbling half asleep.

clumsy_mage
08-03-2018, 08:46 PM
"no I just had to take care of something's is all before I could take a nap" eve spoke taking a chance and cuddling to kyo

KyoY8
08-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Kyo simply nodded, not shying away from the cuddle, like he would have done in the past. "I've set an alarm for a couple of hours." Kyo whispered to her, not wanting to let the nap force him to sleep for the day.

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Eve nodded " a few hours sounds good" she agreed closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep

KyoY8
08-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Kyo quickly fell back to sleep, waking up to hit his alarm, he turned and saw Eve and sighed, carding his fingers gently through her hair, as he watched her sleep.

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Eve sighed in her sleep

KyoY8
08-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Kyo smiled at her and kissed her forehead gently. He slipped out of the bed quietly and changed. He walked into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet, looking at his tablets.

clumsy_mage
08-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Eve pulled kyos pillow to her hugging it

KyoY8
08-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Kyo clenched his fists for a moment and simply took a drink of water and splashed his face. He took a deep sigh and dressed quietly without disturbing Eve. He took his keys and left the apartment just as quietly. Kyo headed to the market, picking up several things for a meal. After coming back, he began to prepare a simple meal but full of flavor.

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Eve woke to the smell of food setting up and streatching before slowly making her way to the kitchen seeing kyo cooking "I thought you hated cooking" she spoke pulling her hair into a ponytail

KyoY8
08-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Kyo turned his head to see her, smiling and taking in her beauty for a moment before snapping back to reality.
"I didn't hate it, I just had better things to be doing. I've never properly cooked for myself because, it felt like a wasted effort just cooking for one person." He smiled to her.

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 04:52 AM
Eve smiled "I learned that feeling living by myself I couldn't figure out how to cook for just me so I started opting out for take out" she admitted to kyo walking over to him "so do you need any help"

KyoY8
08-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Kyo shook his head, "No, working in a restaurant I've picked up a few things." He smiled and continued to cook.
"So where are you working here in LA?" He asked her curiously.

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 01:19 PM
"I'm working at a law firm as a secretary nothing to great I have my transfer papers but I'm not sure on the name" she spoke smiling "so you learned to cook at work?"

KyoY8
08-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Kyo was a little impressed. "Law firm, how fitting." He chuckles slightly. "Yeah, well, you know me, I try to learn things, even if it doesn't involve science." He muttered, and began plating up the spaghetti bolognaise.
"Voila, simple but full of flavor." He grins.

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 05:44 PM
"no it's not it's just doing paperwork and answering phone calls" eve told kyo more impressed with kyo cooking and being able to handle people " it looks good " she told him surprised

KyoY8
08-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Kyo felt his mind start to twinge a little, almost like something burning at the back of his mind. He ignored it and smiled. "It'll taste good too." He chuckled, plating up and putting the meals on the table.

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 02:14 AM
Eve smiled sitting at the table "it's strange that you are the one cooking and not me"

KyoY8
08-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Kyo began to eat. "There's a lot of strange things going on like that. It's strange that I've not got my hand in any experiments or anything, and that I'm working as a waiter." Kyo chuckled.

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 03:23 PM
"you are right I'm surprised that you haven't killed anyone working as a waiter" eve said eating

KyoY8
08-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Kyo chuckled at the thought of it. "There are a lot of opportunities for me to snap in there, but I've learned to deal with it." He smiled finishing his plate completely. "I've an early start tomorrow, with the day I took off, I need to work back the hours." He explained.

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Eve nodded a little disappointed "it's my fault you have to work extra I'm sorry kyo"

KyoY8
08-11-2018, 04:29 PM
He shook his head. "If I didn't take the day off I would have just been worrying" He explained shrugging it off.
"It's fine, I've done long shifts before to cover for people." He added.

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Eve huffed picking up there plates and and walked to the sink beginning to was the dishes " you don't need to worry about me or anything anymore kyo"

KyoY8
08-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Kyo sighed. "When the government thinks your dead and will kill you if they find that you aren't, I really do need to worry." He told her following her. "I will always worry about you. I know you can handle yourself in a fight Eve, but they will go to extraordinary lengths, you and I both know that."

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 04:55 PM
Eve shrugged "they first have to prove I'm not a natural human I have aquired the documents to make that very difficult for them"

KyoY8
08-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Kyo nodded and sighed. "Either way I don't plan on letting those bastards have any more dirt on me than they already do, I'm sticking to the straight and narrow now." Kyo gave a wry smile.

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 05:48 PM
"lier your smile tells all you are not happy" eve told him

KyoY8
08-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Kyo shrugged, "Life isn't about being happy all the time Eve. Life is cruel and harsh. Happiness isn't an overall state of being, it's the small moments, like when you arrived at my door. Just like life, happiness is a fleeting emotion." Kyo nodded.

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 04:27 AM
Eve crossed her arms "I have learned that th hard way with everything that has happened I also learned that you kept me shelled from alot of things when we were at the lab kyo" she told him looking away "the real world is scary and hurts kyo"

KyoY8
08-14-2018, 08:49 AM
Kyo nodded slightly "The lab was a lovely place." Kyo sighed. "The only way to live a happy life, every moment is to become a villain, and even then it's short lived." He told her before moving to look out the window, watching the streets. "It's not the worst life I have now." He stated.

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 05:34 PM
Eve smiled slightly "you have become a nice person kyo if not a little strange now"

KyoY8
08-14-2018, 05:47 PM
"A nice guy that needs a lot of sleep." He yawned, rubbing his eyes. "It's not like I'm wasting time anymore." He chuckled. "Plus I need to get rested for tomorrow morning." He stretched.

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 06:16 PM
Eve nodded taking ahold of kyos arm "then let's put you to bed I will even tuck you in"

KyoY8
08-15-2018, 03:02 AM
Kyo resisted only slightly when she took hold of his hand. "Eve, I'm retired, not old." He joked. "But I do enjoy when you sleep in the bed with me, makes me feel not so lonely." He admitted, walking with her to the bedroom, sliding into the bed.

clumsy_mage
08-15-2018, 04:54 AM
Eve smiled "are you sure your not old I mean you are pushing close to thirty when I'm only like five in creation standing but say twentie three or four in physical standing as for mintal it varies" she joked back walking with him to the bedroom "I like sharing the bed with you too funny thing is you make me feel safe" she admitted covering kyo with the blanket before turning off the lights and laying next to him

KyoY8
08-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Kyo smiled and chuckled. "Five since you woke, don't forget you started your life two years before that. You grew about twenty three years in the tube." He reminded her. "You'll more or less be the same in physical standing for many years to come too." He added cuddling back to Eve. "It is strange that I make you feel safe, out of the two of us, you're the one to deal with any threats." He laughed.

clumsy_mage
08-15-2018, 12:26 PM
Eve smiled "aww poor kyo I get to stay young as you turn old but don't worry I will take care of you" she teased cuddling to kyo "I said it was a strange feeling"

KyoY8
08-15-2018, 12:37 PM
Kyo chuckled "Strange indeed." He muttered, slowly drifting off to sleep.
The next morning when he woke he slipped on his waiter's uniform, making sure that everything was neat.
He stood watching Eve for a brief moment, enjoying her sleeping, almost lost in thought for a few moments.

clumsy_mage
08-15-2018, 05:42 PM
Eve woke and slowly opened her eyes "staring at people why they sleep is kinda creepy kyo" she told him stretching before she sat up noticing his uniform "you look snazzy" she pointed out getting up and fixing the collar on kyos shirt

KyoY8
08-15-2018, 07:12 PM
Kyo smiled, looking into her eyes. "You look beautiful, I couldn't help but stare." He gave a light chuckle.
"Sorry if it was a little creepy." He smiled wryly.
"Right, I'm going to swing by the cafe and pick up some breakfast then it's going to be non stop serving people food." Kyo laughed.

clumsy_mage
08-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Eve smiled blushing "it's ok kyo I'm use to you staring i was in a tank in your lab for a long time remember" she told him "I'm going to get ready I have a meeting this morning so I will not be able to join you for breakfast but I want you to be careful and take some money out of my wallet so you can get lunch later" she told him worrying something might happen to him

KyoY8
08-15-2018, 08:48 PM
Kyo waved off her offer. "It's alright Eve, the restaurant always takes care of our lunches." He stepped outside and took a deep breath smiling, before heading to his work, grabbing a croissant and eating it on the walk up like he usually did.
Kyo didn't even think to ask her about her meeting, assuming it was something for her work.

clumsy_mage
08-16-2018, 12:26 AM
Eve smiled "have a good day at work be careful" she told him watching him leave then hurryed to get showered and dressed leaving the apartment with her hair still wet as she attempted to get to Oliver on time showing up just a few minutes late and knocked on the door

KyoY8
08-16-2018, 09:34 AM
Oliver stood, walking over to the door to open it. The room itself was a small office, not too much going on. The main feature was a desk, no computer, just a small stack of paper and pen. One chair on either side.
"Please take a seat Eve." He told her sitting at the chair on the opposite side.

clumsy_mage
08-16-2018, 05:06 PM
Eve sat in the chair opposite of Oliver "I'm sorry for being late" she told him being respectful to him "so your card says you can fix problems"

KyoY8
08-16-2018, 05:20 PM
Oliver nodded. "It's fine Eve, don't worry about it." Oliver thought about it. "I solve a lot of problems, no problem is too big, or too small. I'm guessing you're here to talk about Kyo." He asked her. "I over heard you two talking in the cafe." He admitted.

clumsy_mage
08-16-2018, 05:58 PM
Eve nodded "yes I'm here about kyo he is not happy and I want him to be" she told him wondering why she was even really talking to a stranger about this

KyoY8
08-16-2018, 06:03 PM
"And what would make him happy Eve?" He asked her curiously. "Money, power, fame, women?" He asked with a light smile. "Or is he more of a complex sort of person?"

clumsy_mage
08-16-2018, 06:16 PM
"he is a intelligent sensitive person with a wonderful heart" eve told him what she thought of kyo Wich was vasly different from what others thought "he was always happyest when he was working in his lab but they took it all away from him"

KyoY8
08-16-2018, 07:10 PM
Oliver smiled happily. "Well, I've my hand on a lab as it so happens, a little research team, he could join it if he wanted to." He paused. "Who took it away from him?" He asked her.

As Kyo stood in work, a customer completely raging at an order that got messed up. With the medication this was easy for Kyo to deal with, he simply waited for the customer to finish their rant, apologise and correct the order. However, with the lack of medication, the small burning in the back of his mind took flame with every passing second until his mind clouded.
"I mean how difficult is it to write down a simple order, I swear, thank god you're in the simple minded profession you're in, if you aren't smart enough to remember an order there's no hope for you in society.." The guy, dressed up in a pristine suit spoke letting out a laugh to the others around the table. "..then again, it isn't really your fault, your parents probably didn't even give you a chance; a pair of gangbangers in a trailer park I'd bet, the worthless of society, spitting out something even more worthless." He growled. "Now get me my order." He added hoftily.
Yin's darkened eyes fell on the male's, a direct soul penetrating haunting stare. "Nobody fears being burned alive much these days." Yin uttered, in a matter of fact tone, never breaking eye contact.
The male stammered a little shocked. "I-I beg your pardon?"
Yin smiled simply. "I said I apologise, I'll go and fix the issue right away." He turned on his heels and began to walk away.
The man laughed nervously, and quickly regained his composure. "At least you know who your masters are." He smirked.

clumsy_mage
08-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Eve frowned "the state did mostly Sebastian and a doctor named Kimberly they said kyo was the crazy one but it was them who are crazy and unstable they destroyed all of kyos life work then put him on medication to control him" she wanted getting upset

KyoY8
08-16-2018, 08:15 PM
Oliver opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a single piece of paper.
"Ah the government, yeah, they don't understand true genius when they see it." Oliver agreed. "Well, you make sure he gets off that medication, I can assure you that it isn't doing him any good." He told her. "I take it the reason you are here without him is so that you want it to be his idea to go back to the field?" He asked her curiously.

clumsy_mage
08-16-2018, 10:32 PM
Eve nodded "yes I want it to be his choice to go back to the lab work I can't make him if he doesn't want to and I have asked him to stop the medication as it is not good for him"

KyoY8
08-16-2018, 10:41 PM
Oliver nodded. "I think I've the perfect thing." He pushed the paper over to her, a small diagnostics of a specific strand of DNA. "If he's got a good mind on him, that should entice him in. We've been trying to decode it for years, but we're coming up with nothing. The sight of it should make his mind start asking the right questions." He explained to her.

clumsy_mage
08-16-2018, 10:46 PM
Eve smiled "I hope so.so how do I get ahold of you if he says yes?" She asked taking the paper and looking it over

KyoY8
08-17-2018, 10:10 AM
Oliver smiled. "When he says yes, and I assure you, he will, you can give him this business card." Oliver rummaged around in his drawer and pulled out a red business card, with a number on it. 'The Ruby Company' written in bold and underneath Oliver White.

clumsy_mage
08-17-2018, 12:03 PM
Eve took the card and looked at it "okay I will have him look over the data and hopefully get back to you" she told Oliver with a smile happy that she had a chance to make kyo happy again

KyoY8
08-17-2018, 12:26 PM
Oliver smiled. "He'll only need a glance at it." He assured her.
"There is a case of payment Eve." Oliver stated. "I don't accept a monetary funding for my services." He began. "If Kyo comes to us, I'll need you both to join The Ruby Company." He told her.

clumsy_mage
08-17-2018, 12:52 PM
Eve nodded "I have no problem joining your company and working with kyo since he will probably push your other employees to the side or worse" she told him not wanting to let him know she worked with kyo in his lab "so as for your payment what do you want if not money?"

KyoY8
08-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Oliver nodded. "Well, we can deal with the payment if Kyo decides to join, and how much he can gleam from the data." He began. "I've an unconventional method of payment, and I don't want to ask it from either of you if it isn't necessary." He told her.

clumsy_mage
08-17-2018, 01:30 PM
"if you do not want to ask us for your payment then how are we supposed to pay you and If we are working for your company then how do we make a living if we are paying you to work"

KyoY8
08-17-2018, 01:37 PM
"If you join the Ruby Company, we'll be paying you for the work you're doing." He paused and sighed.
"How superstitious are you?" He asked her curiously.

clumsy_mage
08-17-2018, 06:23 PM
Eve smiled "superstition is a bunch of unfounded propeganza brought on by fear of bad luck why do you ask?"

KyoY8
08-17-2018, 06:50 PM
Oliver chuckled. "Well, all I need as payment is for Kyo to sign a little contract that binds his soul to me." Oliver stated. "And probably the same goes for you too." He shrugged.

clumsy_mage
08-17-2018, 07:14 PM
Eve telted her head "our souls? That is impossible since it is in there something we have no control over" she explained wondering if she even had a soul since she was a clone

KyoY8
08-17-2018, 07:25 PM
Oliver shrugged. "All it requires is a signature. Souls are hard to define, everyone has them." He explained.
"Look, it's just for paper work." He added. "It's fair payment don't you think?" He asked. "All you need to do to secure Kyo's happiness is for the both of you to sign a small piece of paper." Oliver turned one of the sheets of paper over to reveal the writing.

I hereby bind my soul to Oliver White
Signed _________
"There's no hidden text, no small print, no red tape." He added.

clumsy_mage
08-18-2018, 02:46 AM
Eve looked at the paper turning it over to make sure there was nothing on the back "I will have to see what kyo says about it " she told him

KyoY8
08-18-2018, 11:28 AM
"The biggest question is that what have you to loose." He told her. "But by all means, see what Kyo says." He told her, "That is, after you've shown him the data." He added with a smile.

clumsy_mage
08-18-2018, 09:37 PM
Eve thought for a moment of what she had to lose "kyo is the deciding factor in this so I will show him the data and get back to you once a decision has been made"

KyoY8
08-19-2018, 05:59 PM
Oliver nodded. "Well, let me know, you have my number, and the card, and the data." He told her with a happy smile.
"Let Kyo decide how to go about it." He added.

clumsy_mage
08-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Eve nodded picking up the papers "I will let him decide thank you for your help" she told him holdingher hand out to shake his

KyoY8
08-19-2018, 07:45 PM
Oliver stood, and took her hand shaking it rather firmly. "Thank you Eve for coming to me." He told her with a pleasant smile.

At the end of the working day, Yin sat in the apartment on an armchair, the bow from the waiter uniform undone and hanging around his neck, a few buttons on the white shirt undone. His knuckles were slightly red and very faintly bloodied, in his hand a small glass of whiskey, with ice in it.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 04:10 AM
Eve nodded leaving the office and wondered around the city buying a few things tell it was the end of the day then headed to kyos apptment opening the door and walking in seeing kyo "hello kyo how was your day?" She asked putting her bags down then noticed his hands "oh my God kyo what happened to your hands?" She asked going to her bags and pulled out a first aid kit.

Running over to him she took hold of one of his hands looking at it before opening the kit and pulling out alcohol pads cleaning the blood off him

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 07:27 AM
He swirled the ice around idly, as soon as he heard the door, he didn't move. "Eve, welcome home." The rougher voice of Yin's poked through, thinking over the years, he was pretty sure that he never really had the chance to talk with Eve while he was in control, Kyo usually pulled him back, but not this time, he seemed to weak. In fact the more he thought about it, Eve had never seen this form, though he didn't doubt she wouldn't notice, and he wasn't going to lie to her; he was way too annoyed.

As soon as Eve began to tend to his hands, he realised that there were cuts on them. "Firstly, I don't believe we've been introduced formally." He told her and shrugged.
"Secondly what happened was Kyo decided to become a waiter. A waiter of all things, he could have easily pulled off librarian." Yin ranted slightly.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 12:29 PM
"what do you mean we have not been introduced properly I am eve and you are kyos other half we have meet before only briefly tho" eve told him thinking about when kyo would lose his temper. finishing with one hand she slowly took the glass from kyo seeing that he didn't seem to be returning to his usual self at the moment "I agree I do not don't kyo capabilities in anything but I can not see him working as a waiter librarian yes most definitely he would even be a great computer programmer but not a waiter"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 12:58 PM
Yin nodded, it had been a long time since he was even awake. "It's been a while, memories are hazy at best. Though I'd never forget you Eve." He sighed frowning as she took the glass away, rolling his eyes. "He made stupid decisions, some that I was whole heartedly against. Ever since he took those meds it's like I've been asleep, then I wake up to a customer giving us shit, and we're just standing there taking it, like it was water off a duck's back." Yin sighed.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 01:13 PM
"that's a lie kyo didn't know who I was when I showed up so that means you must of forgot about me too" eve told him cleaning his hand up "don't worry you can have your drink back once in done I don't want you getting an infection" she told him carefully cleaning his cuts lessoning to him closely "so that's what happened you beat the guy talking shit to you and I asked kyo not to take the medicine anymore he was not himself"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 04:00 PM
"I'm not exactly like Kyo though, I've been asleep since he started taking that medicine." He reminded her.
"At least you've got sense to not let him take them, I've flushed them so he isn't tempted." As soon as she put two and two together about the guy he chuckled. "Damn right I did, had to show some restraint though and not outright kill him." Yin smiled, proud that he had beat the guy up. He watched as Eve patched him up. "Don't coddle me too much Eve, I'm not as frail as Kyo."

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Eve finished bandaging his hand "good I don't like him on the pills" she told him happy he had flushed them finding it funny how proud he was for beating the guy "well next time please be more careful and not damage yourself" she picked up kyos drink putting it back in his hand "I'm sorry but my job and purpose was and still is to help kyo and you are a part of him so you just have to get used to being coddled now since you are kyo but refer to yourself as a nother person I'm guessing you are Yin the version of kyo he wrote about"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 05:31 PM
Yin chuckled. "I would have but I didn't want a dead body on our hands when I didn't know what the general situation was." He took a sip from his drink and smiled. "That's what they call me; the Yin to the Yang." He agreed. "I suppose it's right. You know I don't often get to stay out for this long. It seems quite strange." He let out a content sigh. "What's the plan now Eve? I'm guessing we can't just kick up and run."

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 05:51 PM
"that is a good thing you didn't kill him we don't have the resources anymore to dispose of a body" Eve told him smiling and going to the bags she brought in getting a box of cupcakes and the papers Oliver gave her "well let's make the best of the time you get to stay out" she told him putting the box and papers on the coffee table and handed him a cupcake taking one for herself and sat next to him "unfortunately no we can not just run if kyo don't go to therapy then the state will issue a warent for him and I will probably be put down like a stray dog" she told him taking a bite of her cupcake "oh but I do have a business perposel for kyo from a Mr Oliver"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 07:03 PM
Yin smiled taking one of the cupcakes, taking a bite out of it.
"Thought as much,the state will always be complaining and whining at Kyo now." He rolled his eyes.
"A business proposal you say?" He asked a little intrigued, "Does this Oliver look like a business sort of man?" He asked her curiously.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 07:11 PM
"Oliver did yes like an up a coming CEO but he was a little off he wants us to sign our souls over to him but since I was made in kyos lab I'm not sure if I have a soul don't you have to be born to have on not made?" eve told him questioning if she had a soul like kyo did

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 07:34 PM
Yin shrugged. "A soul is something you're born with, this is true. But regardless of whether he crafted you in a lab, you were born, it's just you were born and mostly grown under laboratory conditions. And Kyo did a fantastic job." He added. "But can a soul be taken from a body, I don't think so. If this Oliver can take a soul, I'd sign up just to see him try." He chuckled.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 07:41 PM
Eve smiled a little "I think kyo did a good job too but it still leaves me with a lot of questions about life" she told him picking up the papers and giving them to yin "I don't see why kyo wrote that you were mean you seem pretty nice to me since your not screaming at me this time"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 07:56 PM
Yin laughed. "It's because I externalize his pure white hot anger before it consumes him, usually he take over once he's vented but it seems he's a little indisposed, probably everything that built up is still taking it's toll on him." Yin shrugged. He looked over the papers. "How perplexing, I wonder what animal this sample has been taken from. It looks human but there's a few things missing, and a few things extra." Yin pondered.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 08:04 PM
Eve sighed "you don't seem angry at this moment and is kyo going to be alright?" She spoke conserned about him, shrugging "I don't know what animal it is it looked like a spliced animal or clone to me"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 08:17 PM
Yin waved his hand. "Kyo will be fine he just needs a rest from things." He explained.
"It does look like a splice, but these numbers are phenomenal for a simple human splice, even more so an animal human hybrid. Oliver does know how to lay down some good bait." He marveled at the numbers, standing and pacing just like Kyo did when he was working on things.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 08:31 PM
Eve smiled watching yin pacing "it's nice to some things never change" she told him getting up and walking to the kitchen starting a pot of coffee like she usually did when kyo was working thinking about the data "what if it's not just one splice but alot all spliced together"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 08:37 PM
He flicked through the data over and over, contemplating. "Or something that we've not seen before, having a lot spliced together though is more plausible." He muttered. "I'd sign my soul over for the answers to the questions this brings though." He uttered. "Imagine simulating this, it'd be something we've only been able to fantasize about. The infrastructure would need to be huge."

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 08:47 PM
Eve nodded pouring two cups of coffee taking them to the living room handing one to yin "yes it would be huge but would it be able to function properly some of the data reads animals that are natural enemies it might other be a good idea I would change some of the DNA to get better results" she told him absent mindedly

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 09:30 PM
"It wouldn't surprise me if this was a complete and utter monster." Yin gasped, taking the coffee and sipping on it gently. "I love it, where do we sign up?" He laughed.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 09:35 PM
"we have to call Oliver his number is on that card but I think we need to wait until your other half can look at it I don't want kyo mad at me yin" eve told him worried kyo would think she went behind his back and forst him to take the job

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 10:00 PM
Yin nodded. "I'm sure he'd agree hands down." He smiled taking another drink from the coffee. "I'd be very disappointed if he didn't, then again he did choose to be a waiter." He looked away from the data. "I mean come on Eve, a waiter?" Yin could hardly believe it, "I had to finish that working day for Kyo, no wonder he was on anti-depressants."

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 10:04 PM
Eve giggled "I understand your frustrations with kyo becoming awaiter yin but there had to be something good happen at work why you were free "like seeing a pretty girl or a cute dog" she said trying to cheer him up

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 10:09 PM
Yin chuckled and shook his head. "Maybe I am mean; the most fun thing was knocking the teeth out of that customer." He glanced at the data. "Maybe I'm just more sadistic than Kyo. Then again, maybe he became a waiter to annoy me." He chuckled.

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 10:14 PM
Eve smiled "you are not sadistic you just have dark humor is all and I would not be surprised if his therapist Kimberly set him up with the job"

KyoY8
08-20-2018, 10:22 PM
Yin shook his head. "There's a difference between laughing at misfortune of others, and actually inflicting it onto them. There's no doubt I'm sadistic Eve, I'm compromised of Kyo's anger and hatred, just ask Nicholas." He laughed. "I spent about three days torturing him." He paused thinking about it. "Should have just sent him to be a waiter."
"Kimberly probably did at that, the only way she can keep track of him working, and cause him misery."

clumsy_mage
08-20-2018, 11:19 PM
"alright but you are here now and not hurting anyone at the moment..... well you are not hurting me and I hate to say it but Nicholas probably deserved what you did to him" eve told him taking a sip of her coffee "now that you got kyo fired we will probably be seeing Kimberly when she gets word for a home visit"

KyoY8
08-21-2018, 08:45 AM
Yin grinned wickedly. "If you want me to I can put you over my knee for a bit." Yin winked at her. "Nicholas definitely deserved it. He looked a little confused at her. "Kyo didn't get fired, I made sure that guy wouldn't say anything and made sure I did it off the clock." He told her. "I should have gotten him fired."

clumsy_mage
08-21-2018, 12:36 PM
Eve smiled "you won't do it you have no idea how many times kyo has threatened to put me over his knee and never did" she told you thinking he was like kyo and would not follow through with the threat."well that makes things a lot easier maybe we won't have to deal with Kimberly then" she told him leaning back into the couch

KyoY8
08-21-2018, 07:12 PM
Yin grinned wickedly. "And you continued to act out in hopes that he would right?" He gave her a wink and a smirk. "Kyo will have to deal with her once a week, I don't know how we'll go about actually working with Oliver if they have eyes on him in the restaurant."

clumsy_mage
08-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Eve gasped "I do not act out in hope I will get put over kyos knee I do it because it is fun seeing the look on his face" she told yin in a matter of fact way and took drink of her coffee what if we told Kimberly that kyo was offered a janitor position"

KyoY8
08-21-2018, 08:45 PM
"You're only lying to yourself Eve." He grinned. "I think if Oliver wants our souls I'll let him attempt getting over that obstacle, he knows the city better than we do it seems." Yin mulled it over.

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 05:10 AM
Eve's face turned red blushing "I am not I'm am stating the facts why would you even think I want to be put over kyos knee what kind of a girl do you take me for" she spoke her face turning reder from embarrassment

KyoY8
08-23-2018, 04:30 PM
Yin chuckled "I'm more aware of the human condition than Kyo is, and apparently you." He grinned. "Well considering who your DNA comes from, it wouldn't surprise me if some traits had passed down." He told her, not realizing that she might not know. "Either way, I'll go and take a nap, it might get Kyo back to his fighting weight." He stood and stretched.

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 04:56 PM
Eve shook her head "no you can have take a nap yet" she told him grabbing his hand "what do you mean I thought my DNA came from kyo and what traits were passed down?"

KyoY8
08-23-2018, 05:25 PM
Yin looked a little surprised looking at her. "Yeah, some of the DNA came from Kyo, but the female counterpart was Leah. At the time she wanted to be part of Kyo's research team, but she didn't quite have the right mentality for it. So she offered some DNA in case he wanted to make a female clone." He explained. "Kyo didn't tell you?"

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 05:30 PM
Eve shook her head no taking a beep breath "you said some traits were passed down like what?"

KyoY8
08-23-2018, 05:37 PM
Yin sighed "Like the way Leah likes to take the more direct aproach. Leah's strength, was passed down, albeit Kyo enhanced it a little, the way she handles a gun too. That sort of thing. When Leah is in a playful mood she starts playing harmless pranks too, well, she does on people she considers friends." He shrugged

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 05:42 PM
Eve let yin go "oh why didn't kyo tell me?"

KyoY8
08-23-2018, 06:52 PM
Yin wasn't phased by her gripping his arm. "I thought Kyo did, maybe he didn't think it mattered since he modified the DNA heavily." He shrugged, "I don't pretend to understand Kyo fully, I can make good guesses though."

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Eve sighed "he very well could of but with everything I might have forgotten" she admitted looking at the floor "go take your nap if you still want too I will stay on the couch" she told him not sure if yin would feel the same way as kyo if she slept in the same bed as him

KyoY8
08-23-2018, 07:34 PM
He looked to her and headed towards the bedroom, pausing as to turn his head as he stood in the doorway.
"You can join me if you like." H shrugged, not really minding.

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 07:37 PM
Eve smiled a little standing in and going to the bed room and layed on the bed thinking

KyoY8
08-23-2018, 09:54 PM
Yin rested in the bed, slowly falling asleep. When he awoke, all traces of Yin were gone, more or less.
Kyo sat up and scratched his head looking around. "I blacked out yesterday.." He announced, glancing at Eve

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 10:01 PM
Eve slowly opened her eyes and moved so her head was In Kyos lap "you did not black out yin took over your body because you got to stressed out" she told him ta his hand and placing it on her head

KyoY8
08-23-2018, 10:05 PM
Kyo looked down at her, gently stroking her head. "Well it makes sense, with the lack of tablets he's more susceptible to come out now." He nodded. "Did he do anything bad?" He asked, worried.

clumsy_mage
08-23-2018, 10:18 PM
"umm...he threatened to put me over his knee but besides that he was actually really nice and knows alot about the world and me" Eve told kyo enjoying the attention even though she was pretty much forcing kyo to show it to her "but after everything was said and done I missed you"

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 07:59 AM
Kyo was a little shocked. "He did what?" He blushed ever so slightly and looked away for a minute, still massaging her head. "So he didn't get me fired?" He asked her with a sigh of relief. "I missed you too." He admitted.

clumsy_mage
08-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Eve smiled giggling a little "you have threatened to put me over your knee before too remember so don't get so embarrassed" eve said relaxing sighing a little "no he did not get you fired but he did beat a costemer off the clock...oh and you have a job opportunity for the Ruby company" she spoke opening her eyes "I was a little scared that you would of forgot about me again that is why I'm forcing you to show me attention"

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 12:10 PM
"Id like to see either of us try, you're much stronger." He laughed gently, then lifted his hands to look at them. "Ah, that's why they sting a little. I'm surprised he didn't kill him." He looked into Eve's eyes smiling. "It takes powerful drugs for me to forget you Eve." He smiled, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

clumsy_mage
08-24-2018, 01:07 PM
Eve looked away "it doesn't matter that I'm stronger than you I would let you ...kyo I am incapable of physically hurting you" she told him blushing "I was surprised too but maybe yins not all bad? you were on powerful drugs and you did forget about me" she pointed out looking into kyos eyes blushing a darker red from him kissing her forehead

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 04:41 PM
"Eve, you are capable of it. You are the only clone I created that had that capability. You just choose not to." He reminded her. "He isn't entirely bad, but he is an extension of my more sadistic side to me. He's capable of killing without batting an eye." He thought about it, looking into Eve's blushing face, he couldn't help but lean down and kiss her lips, softly, sweetly.

clumsy_mage
08-24-2018, 08:17 PM
Eve smiled "you made me special so I can make that choice but bad thing is how can I make that choice if you are my..my..my special kyo" she spoke happy to be back with kyo "you don't need to worry about yin when he is free I will keep him in check" she told.
Eve melted into kyos kiss closing her eyes and enjoying the feel of his lips against her

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 08:36 PM
Kyo continued to kiss her for a brief moment before separating their lips. "You'll always be my special Eve." He smiled happily a blush spreading across his cheeks faintly. "Thank you, I'll need someone to keep him in check, that was the longest he's been in control."

clumsy_mage
08-24-2018, 09:18 PM
Eve smiled after there kiss and touched her finger tips to her lips blushing and looked at kyo not really knowing what to say or do "don't worry about it I promise you I will keep yin under control" she promised kyo then pulled him back down to her so she could kiss him pressing her lips to his

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 09:30 PM
Kyo smiled at her response, glad that there'd be someone around to keep tight reigns on Yin. His mind was about to think more, but he was taken back, when Eve pulled him back for another kiss. Her lips were soft and delicate, something he wouldn't forget in a hurry, his heart beating twice as fast.

clumsy_mage
08-24-2018, 09:40 PM
Eve soon separated from kyo and looked away "I'm sorry kyo I took advantage of the moment" she told him thinking he might be mad since she didn't ask

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 09:45 PM
Kyo shook his head, catching himself speechless, and at a blank mind. "U-uh, no, it's okay, feel free to take advantage of the moment whenever you like." He admitted after a moment of collecting his thoughts.

clumsy_mage
08-24-2018, 09:50 PM
Eve gave kyo a small smile "I will remember that would you like to see the papers the Ruby company sent you?"

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 09:53 PM
Kyo nodded, " I've not heard of the Ruby company, then again, I'm not generally not in the loop anymore." Kyo stretched and stood slowly.

clumsy_mage
08-24-2018, 10:03 PM
Eve got up and went to the living room getting the papers and handing them to kyo

KyoY8
08-24-2018, 10:12 PM
Kyo met her half way, leaning in the doorway, he glanced over the papers. "It seems like they are trying to make some DNA soup." He glanced at it. "Surprised they got the funding for this." He flipped through them, a serious look on his face as if stuck on something. "Whatever this is..." He pointed at a small data sample. ".. I've not seen it before. Oh and here." He grabbed a highlighter, marking the pieces. "I'm guessing it's from the same animal, but god knows what it is." He added.

clumsy_mage
08-25-2018, 12:26 AM
Eve nodded "I think they are trying to make a monster but with everything they are throwing in there it will not be able to function correctly" she told kyo feeling sorry for the creature that would come from the DNA soup "it might be the excrated DNA of an extincted animal" she told him her thought of the strange DNA "umm.. there is one more thing Oliver wants us to sign our souls over to him"

KyoY8
08-25-2018, 09:20 AM
Kyo began to pace. "It won't function properly, depending on what those missing links are, if it's a strong enough trait then it can almost bind it all together." He continued to flick through the papers. "I have to know what it is.." At the request of signing the souls over he raised an eyebrow. "Our souls? I'll sign it over, not like he can come and rip it from me." He shrugged.

clumsy_mage
08-25-2018, 05:21 PM
Eve smiled "no I don't believe he can rip our souls away but you really think we can do that?"

KyoY8
08-25-2018, 06:00 PM
kyo shrugged. "I don't see why not, I'm a man of science; I don't really believe in the concept of a soul. I do what to see what this is though. As long as it doesn't interfere with my work at the restaurant" He shrugged.

clumsy_mage
08-25-2018, 10:45 PM
Eve nodded "why would you not quite the restaurant if you got another job"

KyoY8
08-26-2018, 11:06 AM
Kyo shook his head. "Not my decision to make, it's a community service thing which I agreed to to make my sentence shorter." He explained. "If I stop turning up or quit, they'll want to a list of red tape stuff from my current employer. I'll just ask this Oliver if it's okay if I work on the weekends or something. If he wants to deal with the paperwork it'll be much better though." He continued to read through the data.

clumsy_mage
08-26-2018, 09:17 PM
Eve shook her head "so how did the doctor pull that off if she doesn't have help from Sebastian?"

KyoY8
08-26-2018, 09:29 PM
"She does have help from Sebastian, she's my assigned psychiatrist, assigned by Sebastian's boss." Kyo explained.

clumsy_mage
08-26-2018, 10:17 PM
Eve shook her head "it would not surprise me if Sebastian and Kimberly are a couple with how they get along"

KyoY8
08-26-2018, 10:27 PM
"It would be kind of funny, they'd both have to fight for the power in the relationship." Kyo chuckled at the thought. "Either way, it's out of my hands Eve." He shrugged.

clumsy_mage
08-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Eve smiled "it would be funny she would probably make Sebastian talk about his past and make him cry or they would beat the shit out of each other" she said laughing "I could always forget documents staying you are being employed somewhere else with all the red tape"

KyoY8
08-27-2018, 09:25 AM
Kyo laughed, "It would be funny." He chuckled then paced thinking about it, trying to figure out all the ins and outs of the whole thing.
"I don't know Eve, it all sounds too perfect." He spoke finally. "If it sounds too good to be true it usually is."

clumsy_mage
08-27-2018, 05:10 PM
Eve nodded " I know it sounds to good to be true but it would be nice if not just for hoddy" she told him being nosey and began to look around kyos apptment

KyoY8
08-27-2018, 05:18 PM
"I'll check it out though, I'll call into Oliver and see what his terms are, see if I can sweeten the deal a little more." Kyo shrugged. "Because this.." He picked the data up. "..this is amazing."

clumsy_mage
08-27-2018, 05:53 PM
Eve nodded "it is amazing I want to see the dead animal they got the DNA from" she told kyo why she snooped finding nothing "kyo you are a boring person"

KyoY8
08-27-2018, 06:47 PM
Kyo laughed. "What did you expect to find? I've no money, no research, and a 9-7 job. My general day for the past month or so is, get up, eat, work, eat, sleep repeat." He chuckled, thinking it was slightly funny, but in retrospect, it was quite sad, which made him quiet again. He sat down, staring blankly at the papers.

clumsy_mage
08-27-2018, 07:49 PM
Eve shrugged "I thought you would at least still hide candy around your apartment like you did in the lab office" she told him then noticed how kyo got quite "I'm sorry kyo I didn't mean to upset you" she said walking over to him and rubbing his head

KyoY8
08-27-2018, 07:55 PM
"I kept the candy around for you remember?" He reminded her. He shook his head. "It's fine, just realising how sad my life has been recently." He admitted to her, glancing at her. "It just makes me wonder if this is worth the trouble." He asked, gesturing to the data.

clumsy_mage
08-27-2018, 08:43 PM
"yes I know it was for me but why did you hide it?" Eve asked massaging kyos shoulders "I don't know I would think it would be since you would find out what that DNA belongs to"

KyoY8
08-27-2018, 08:51 PM
Kyo chuckled. "It kept you busy sometimes, it was also a good indicator as to where you looked and where I could hide things efficiently." He told her with a smirk, closing his eyes from the good massage. "I suppose.. but I don't want it to lead me down the same path." He admitted somberly.

clumsy_mage
08-27-2018, 09:40 PM
"and could you ever hid things outside your bedroom without me finding it?" Eve asked still massaging his shoulders "well what kind of path do you want to go down?"

KyoY8
08-27-2018, 09:48 PM
"There were a few spots, but not many." He answered her.
"I don't know, the path that doesn't end hopefully. You do know what my ultimate goal is right?" He asked her. "Immortality, I don't want to die." He added

clumsy_mage
08-27-2018, 09:54 PM
Eve smiled "I know you want to live forever" she told him thinking "i age slower than a normal human can't you take my DNA and make an anti ageing medicine to keep you from ageing?"

KyoY8
08-27-2018, 09:58 PM
Kyo shook his head. "Nothing will halt the ageing process, it can slow it down but not halt it. I'd have to transfer my mind and consciousness to a fresh clone, I was almost there but then I had to destroy the data." He sighed.

clumsy_mage
08-28-2018, 01:29 PM
Eve sighed laying her head on top of kyos "it was a thought and anyway if you made something to slow down ageing we could market it and make millions so you could get back to your research" she told him playing with his beard

KyoY8
08-28-2018, 01:37 PM
Again Kyo shook his head. "If every tom dick and harry had access to that kind of treatment the world would become a ruthless place. I do still like the idea of bringing my research to space though." He admitted looking up at her.

clumsy_mage
08-28-2018, 01:55 PM
"well you could always dilute it so it didn't have such a big effect and I want to go to space too and see the stars up close" eve said and kissed kyos fourhead

KyoY8
08-28-2018, 02:22 PM
He smiled at her warm lips on his forehead and let out a content sigh. "I'll go call into Oliver." He spoke finally, standing. "If things go well then maybe we can accomplish what I set out to do originally." He went and threw on a coat.

clumsy_mage
08-28-2018, 02:27 PM
Eve smiled "do you want me to come along? I will be on my best behavior kyo" she spoke smiling not wanting to be pushy

KyoY8
08-28-2018, 02:42 PM
Kyo shrugged. "You might as well." He told her, waiting for her to join before heading towards the placee where Oliver worked, knocking on his door.
Oliver looked to it surprised. "Come in?" He spoke curiously, and as they did he smiled. "Ah you brought Kyo along with you."

clumsy_mage
08-29-2018, 04:52 AM
Eve grabbed her coat putting it on and left with kyo soon coming to Olivers office "more like kyo brought me with him Mr Oliver"