PDA

View Full Version : A second time [Pidi and Clumsy] [M]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Malyka
07-30-2018, 06:49 PM
back to the pass (one year ago)

she stared at the corpses with bleeding hands, some of the employees who had helped to make her. her breathing went quickly and she squeezed the sharp knife. with which she had killed them and then walked towards the room where her maker was.

Caithy saw how the doors opened, and she quickly saw him together with two of his closest friends. "We must kill her, she is too dangerous" spoke one of the men and turned his gun at Caithy

Made her for a second time.

Caithy slowly opened her eyes and turned on her back for a moment, she narrowed her eyes and stared into the lamp, and saw her maker stand behind thick glass. Slowly she stood up and rubbed her eyes for a moment and stood up and walked to the bathroom, the only place where he could not look.

It had been two weeks since Caithy had awakened and had to learn all kinds of things, she was well kept in the gate, and every day he asked questions what it was like and whether she had dreamed.

When Caithy finished after a while, she walked to the door and stood in her place, waiting for the door to open, and she was allowed to step out of the room for a moment, as she looked up at the glazed dome through which the people could watch and study her, sometimes she did not feel like it and then she hid under the blanket or bed this time she had not made the night shift easy and she hid first in the shower and then under the bed, she knew he knew about it now and knew he would not be happy with her behavior

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 07:21 PM
Samuel watched his creation threw the window of thick glass why going through the nights paperwork and notes shaking his head at the behavior soon realizing she was in her place and went to the door of her room,punching in the code the door opened "Caithy you can come out now" he spoke watching her closely

Malyka
07-30-2018, 07:26 PM
Caithy looked at him and then walked out of the room and looked around for a moment and then looked at samuel "Good morning Samuel did you sleep well?" she asked and sat down on her chair and looked at him for a moment and fidgeted on her shirt and glanced at the floor and felt several eyes on her

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 07:27 PM
Samuel sat in his chair across from Cathy "I slept well thank you for asking but according to the night report that you didn't sleep at all and was acting out why is that" he asked setting back in his chair

Malyka
07-30-2018, 07:36 PM
"I was just fed up, they just kept on turning the light on and off," she said softly and squeezed her wrist. "Why do I have to stay a whore and not be allowed outside the big white door?" She looked at Samuel with hesitation.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 07:47 PM
Samuel watched her "so the light was the problem?" He asked taking notes seeing her squeeze her wrist and sighed "you must stay hear because you are vary important and out side of these walls are dangerous you could get hurt or sick and I really don't want that to happen to you" he said reaching over and stroked caithys hair "now why are you asking such questions?"

Malyka
07-30-2018, 07:53 PM
Caithy looked angry and slapped his hand. way "Why do you keep me locked up here" and she looked at him she did not know herself that she was made, she had told her that she had come out of a coma, that she had been lying in it for years "I want to go outside !! ! " she spoke and stood up, causing the chair to fall and everyone startled

Immediately someone came running with a syringe that contained an anesthetic and she looked at Samuel

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 08:05 PM
Samuel held his hand up telling the person to wait "Caithy like I just said it's dangerous and you need constant care now calm down or I'm going to have to give you a shot and I know you don't want that" he warned her calmly wondering if she was becoming violent or if she was just throwing a tantrum "now pick up you chair and sit back down you worry everyone when you act like this"

Malyka
07-30-2018, 08:14 PM
Caithy looked at him and then looked at the vroew with the syringe and quickly picked up the chair and sat down and put her nails in her wrist and stared at the ground "sorry" she spoke softly and looked back at the syringe again and then again to Samuel "I just want to go oudside" she said again

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 08:24 PM
Samuel nodded watching her pick up the chair and sit back down " that's my good girl now stop hurting yourself or I will have to take measures to keep you from doing that" he warned her tapping his pin on his clipboard "it's fine to want to go outside but you have to understand it's not safe for you to leave do you understand me"

Malyka
07-30-2018, 08:27 PM
Caithy continued to pinch her wrist and looked away "No" she spoke and was very stubborn this morning "I just want to go out, I do not understand why you keep me in here, and why everyone is watching me"

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 08:36 PM
Samuel crossed his arms "you have quit the attitude this morning you may need a nap" he told her pulling her hand away from her wrist "everyone is watching you because you are special and need to be pertected" he tried to explain to Caithy with out telling her she was made

Malyka
07-30-2018, 08:41 PM
Caithy pushed Samuel away for the first time "You're lying, I want to go out I want to leave here" she said angrily and looked at him gasping

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 08:56 PM
Samuel was a little shocked as Caithy pushed him away "I am not lying to you.you are special to this world and will not be leaving here" he spoke pulling a thermometer out of his lab coat pocket "say aww"

Malyka
07-30-2018, 08:59 PM
Caithy drew back and shook her head "No I do not want to," and she ran toward her room, slamming the door.

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 09:07 PM
Samuel sighed shaking his head and looked at the people in the room "do not worry she is just acting out from lack of sleep she is not becoming violent like the last one" he spoke not wanting let them have the wrong ideas

Malyka
07-30-2018, 09:11 PM
Caithy heard him and looked at him "what do you mean !!" she said and walked up to him and stared at him and immediately panicked. The woman immediately gave Samuel the syringe and looked at him

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 09:17 PM
Samuel wrapped his arms around Caithy keeping her from running and pushed the syringe empty into her arm "it's ok just relax" he spoke calmly stroking her hair and looked at the people around them

Malyka
07-30-2018, 09:23 PM
Caithy was startled and slowly fell asleep and relaxed completely

a man walked up to him "She becomes incredibly Samual" he spoke and looked at the sleeping Caithy

clumsy_mage
07-30-2018, 10:22 PM
Samuel pick Caithy up "thank you she is a one of a kind" he told the man holding Caithy protectively "if you will all excuse me I must take Caithy back to her room" he told the people walking out of the office and back to her room , putting her in bed and covering her with her blanket then leaving the room thinking of what to do

Malyka
07-31-2018, 07:32 AM
a man walked up to him "I warned you not to do this again, it's too dangerous" he sprinted and looked at Samuel "What if she'll be like the first one!"

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:41 AM
Samuel sighed "she won't be like the first one I have taken percussions to ensure that" he spoke walking to his office witch was on the other side of the thick glass so he could watch Caithy at all times. He sat at his desk thinking for a moment "she is just tired is all we need to find away so when they turn on the lights to check on her it won't wake her up" he told the man

Malyka
07-31-2018, 07:49 AM
Jack sat down and looked at the sleeping Caithy. "Maybe we can wear special goggles at night," he said and looked at Samuel.

Caithy rolled on her side and continued to sleep peacefully and did not notice that she was being looked at and blood was being taken off normally she hated the needles

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:59 AM
Samuel nodded and them take Caithy's blood then looked up at the dome "or we could have the dome look like a night sky with a full moon" he spoke smiling and little "I'm the only one still aloud to talk to her fully right I don't want anyone to be able to interfere with her personality or way of thinking"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 08:22 AM
Jack once looked at the dome "Sounds like a good idea, but do not worry that she wants to go outside" and looked at the sleeping Caithy for a moment and sighed.

After a few hours, Caithy woke up slowly and looked around for a moment, then sat cross-legged on her bed and stared at the door for a moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack once looked at the dome "Sounds like a good idea, but do not worry that she wants to go outside" and looked at the sleeping Caithy for a moment and sighed.

After a few hours, Caithy woke up slowly and looked around for a moment, then sat cross-legged on her bed and stared at the door for a moment.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 08:33 AM
Samuel sighed and looked at Caithy "yes I'm concerned about her wanting to go outside and I want to take her out but I'm not going to make the same mistake again remember the first one I took her out and she got sick.its just best for everyone involved if she stays inside" he told Jack

Samuel past the time why Caithy slept by doing paperwork and checking her lab results along with getting her lunch ready soon after Caithy woke up Samuel walked in with her lunch and placed it on the little table in her room "Caithy come eat" he spoke calmly

Malyka
07-31-2018, 08:37 AM
Caithy looked at Samuel angrily, and looked away, "I'm not hungry," she said, and stroked the spot where Samuel put the syringe in her. "You promised me not to let me sleep, and yet you did it" and she looked him

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 08:52 AM
Samuel went and sat down on the bed next to her "Caithy you were getting out of control and needed a nap it was what was best for you and you know that is all I want what is best for you" he spoke looking around her room seeing he had given her every thing and more to live comfortably "you really need to eat or you may get sick"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 08:57 AM
Caithy got up and walked away from him and sat on her swing and rocked "I do not want to do any tests today" she said and looked at Samuel for a moment and stopped the swing

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:02 AM
"and why not" he asked Caithy with worry "you know that the test are to make sure you are healthy" he informed her

Malyka
07-31-2018, 09:04 AM
"I do not want!!" she said irritably, stepped off the swing and walked into the bathroom and turned the door shut and sat with her back against the bath and stared at the closed door

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:16 AM
Samuel shook his head and walked to the bathroom door "Caithy come out now young lady do not make me come in there after you" he said threw the door soundi like a father

Malyka
07-31-2018, 09:23 AM
Caithy stared at the door and looked away "No" she spoke stubbornly and put her legs against her body and looked back at the door "I want you to go! Leave me alone" and she stood up and let the bath fill with hot water and stared at the flowing water. and slowly took off her clothes and threw an effervescent ball into the water and saw how it immediately began to lather, which made her giggle, and she glanced at a small shelf with a small radio on it and put it to music that she could not hear Samuel .

Jack stood behind the glass and once sighed and shook his head "All right," he murmured softly and glanced at a woman who was observing. "What do you think, Samuel has made a foud to make her because then I have to warn the council again "

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:29 AM
Samuel shook his head and left the room the doors locking automatically behind him and went to the cafeteria for coffee

Sarah sighed "the girl is younger than the first one and seems to be acting like a teenage child but you may want to alert the council just to be safe"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 09:37 AM
Jack sighed and took a sip of his coffee. "They will not be glad he made her again, remind me all too well, how they killed everyone" and he looked back into the dome and heard the music of Caithy and sighed. agree "Help me refrain from giving new music to her in any case better music than this noise" he mumbled and looked in his head for a moment and decided to go to the counsel.

Caithy came out of the bathroom after a while and had put on her PJ and her warm soft bathrobe and walked to her hammock and lay down in it and kept staring at the door.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:49 AM
Sarah frowned "they are not going to be happy at all specially when they hear Samuel got attached to her again" she spoke sipping her coffee watching Caithy and hearing her music "and please do get her better music this is trash"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 09:59 AM
"Will I do" he spoke with a smile and sighed once "If Samuel is looking for me, do not let him know where I am"

Jack walked through the corridors of the huge complex where he worked and nodded to some people and walked out and sighed for a moment, looking at the clear air and running back to another large building. Once inside he reported and walked into a huge hall where some counsil members were sitting at the top, the big boss was also the father of Samuel.

a lot downstairs was a long line with six other people, they were lower in rank, but they had a lot of power, and you could make them all small to the ground by taking everything away from you. Jack put his arms behind his back "Counsel members, I would like to let you know that Samuel has made a clone again ... she is younger as the previous designer looks completely like her, but she does ... how shall I make it explain, suffers from tenrums "

Caithy stepped out of the hammock and walked to the food and stared at it and grabbed the sandwich and walked back to her hammock and lay down in it and took a little bite of her bread

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:05 AM
Sarah nodded "I will not tell Sam anything" she promised

One of the counsel weman looked at Jack "are you sure he cloned her again?" She asked wondering if Jack maybe mistaken

Malyka
07-31-2018, 10:09 AM
Jack looked at him "I'm absolutely certain" he said and pulled out some data and walked to the man and gave it "I'm very worried about Samuel because he gets pretty attached to her" and walked back to his place and looked at the council members and put his hands behind his back again.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:14 AM
The man looked at the data then at his boss "sir he is your son what do you suggest we do?"

Samuel walked back into Caithys room and saw her in the hammock "what are you doing in there?"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 10:21 AM
he looked at Jack for a moment and sighed "Is she a direct danger to us all?" he asked

Caity looked at him and then looked away again and took the last bite of her sandwich. "Lie down or have you become stupid, you do not know what to do with a hammock?"

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:31 AM
Jack shook his head "besides from her recently developing an attitude and throwing tantrums no there is no danger as of yet but samu has become quite attached to her again"

Samuel sighed "wear did you get this attitude problem today?" He asked pulling something Caithy had never seen before out of his pocket candy

Malyka
07-31-2018, 10:35 AM
"Just leave me alone!" and she looked at Samuel once "what is that?" and she pointed to the candy.

"Keep my son well in the gate, and as soon as you notice that she is a danger, destroy her," he said sternly

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:40 AM
Samuel smiled "it was a treat for you from out side but I don't know if you deserve it since you want to be bad today" he told her hopping she would get curious

Jack nodded "yes sir"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 10:42 AM
Caithy looked at it "From the outside, give me it, and I will behave nicely," she said, reaching for it.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:48 AM
Samuel held the candy out of Caithys reach "first tell me why you are being such a pain in the ass"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 10:52 AM
"Because I am tired" she said and looked down and lay down again and looked at Samuel who now knew she was speaking the truth in all those weeks that she was "born" she had not even had a rest and was the one test after the other test

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 11:04 AM
Samuel handed her the candy "it's called candy you eat it" he told her feeling bad that she was so tired "I'm going to turn the lights off you are to go to sleep and rest" he told her stroking her hair

Malyka
07-31-2018, 11:08 AM
Caithy took the candy in her hands and opened it and hesitantly put it in her mouth and looked at Samuel and nodded and spit out the candy and looked at him with a dirty face. "That was disgusting" she said and lay down again and made herself small in the hammock so they could not see her while she slept, and soon fell asleep.

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:18 PM
Samuel laughed taking the candy from her "I'm sorry you didn't like it" he said leaving the room so she could sleep

Malyka
07-31-2018, 07:21 PM
Shara walked into Samuel's office "Why does not she sleep in her own bed, I can not keep an eye on her" she said "And she missed all her tests, let alone her medication"

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:47 PM
"the light bothers her and she is exosted and feels safe in the hammock at the moment , well start testing again in two days as for her medicine bring it to me and I will give it to her

Malyka
07-31-2018, 07:49 PM
"No, I give it to her, you are too attached to her" she said and looked at him and went to the glass and stared into the dome "She has too much stuff to advise you to remove more and partly"

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 07:57 PM
Samuel sighed "I am not attached to her and I will not be taking anything away from her she is confined to the dome and I want her to be as happy as possible" he told her looking threw the glass watching Caithy "I don't like others talking with her Sarah"

Malyka
07-31-2018, 08:00 PM
"You spoil her too much, and her behavior is unpredictable" she said and looked at. "Can you kill her if she becomes a danger?" she suddenly asked and looked at him and waited for his reaction

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 08:16 PM
"she will not become a danger this time now get me her medication" Samuel spoke not wanting to answer

Malyka
07-31-2018, 08:19 PM
for a moment she sighed and gave him the medication "Let her sleep in her bed"

Caithy woke up sweaty after two hours of sleeping she felt miserable and looked up and started to vomit, and lay down again and made herself small in the hammock

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 08:32 PM
Samuel sighed "fine I will put her in her bed" he assured her taking the medication and going into the dome seeing Caithy vomit he slowly walked over to her "Caithy you need to take your medicine" he spoke calmly

Malyka
07-31-2018, 08:35 PM
Caithy shook her head "No, I do not want to, go away" she spoke softly and made herself small and shivered "It's cold here" something that was not right because she kept her dome warm

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:03 PM
Samuel pulled her out of the hammock and pulled her over to her bed "say aww and take your medicine like a good girl it will make you feel better" he spoke

Malyka
07-31-2018, 09:08 PM
however this time she pushed him away and turned her back to him and made herself small and got out of bed and wanted to walk to her hammock but fell heavily breathing through her legs

Shara ran the dome inside "Samuel she is sick !!" she said "Did you give her something out of her diet?"

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:44 PM
Samuel walked to Caithy picking her up "I can see she is sick and yes but she spited it right back out, I didn't think a little candy could hurt her" he said putting Caithy back onto the bed pushing a syringe into her arm giving her the medication she needed

Malyka
07-31-2018, 09:54 PM
she has an allergy reaction !! "she said startled she began to vomit more and shivered completely

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 09:57 PM
Samuel nodded "go get me an epi pin now"he ordered Sarah rubbing Caithys back

Malyka
07-31-2018, 10:03 PM
Shara looked him and runs away grappig the epi pin "hire!!" she said and looks at Allysa

clumsy_mage
07-31-2018, 10:11 PM
Samuel took the eipie pin and pushed it into her leg hoping the drug would help her "you are going to be alright"

Malyka
08-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Caithy shivered and began to vomit more, and made herself small in bed "I'm tired" she murmured and closed her eyes.

Shara looked at Samuel "I want to do some tests with her

clumsy_mage
08-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Samuel rubbed Caithys back "go to sleep" he spoke softly and looked at Sarah "I don't think running tests will be in her best interest at the moment"

Malyka
08-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Shara sighed and looked at the sleeping Caithy "We have to adjust her Diet" and wrote some things and looked at Caithy

clumsy_mage
08-01-2018, 10:59 PM
"I know but she is sick" Samuel spoke placing his hand on Caithys for head "she is running a fever"

Malyka
08-02-2018, 07:17 AM
Shara looked up "That's not good" she said and walked to Caithy and also felt her forehead

clumsy_mage
08-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Samuel nodded "I'm going to go get something to bring the fever down watch her" he ordered leaving the room in search of something that could help Caithy

Malyka
08-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Caithy slowly woke up and looked at Shara "I'm cold" and suddenly began to cough violently

clumsy_mage
08-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Sarah sighed and placed the covers over Caithy "you are sick this is what you get when you make Samuel feel bad"

Malyka
08-03-2018, 04:19 PM
"Do I have Samuel make feel bad?" she asked and kicked the blanket away again and wanted to get out of bed

clumsy_mage
08-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Sarah pulled the blanket back over Caithy "yes you made him feel bad he can not let you outside so he brought you candy witch is the less dangerous thing out there to make you happy and now you are sick"

Malyka
08-03-2018, 05:07 PM
"Im sorry, I will not nag anymore," she said, making herself small and clutching her belly

Meanwhile, Samuel's father entered his office and saw Samuel busy saying, "Should not you tell me something?" He said sternly, throwing Caithy's data on his table.

clumsy_mage
08-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Sarah nodded "that's right no more nagging at him you owe him if anything"

Samuel looked at the data "I was told to make a human and I did" he spoke pulling out the medication for Caithy

Malyka
08-03-2018, 06:20 PM
"I told you not to make her again !!" he spoke evil and hit him to the ground "You destroy her as soon as possible"

Caithy nodded and looked at Shara. "Where is Sam?" She said

clumsy_mage
08-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Samuel fell to the ground "no she is defrent this time and I have her under control"

"He is finding you medicine to make you feel better" Sarah told her

Malyka
08-04-2018, 07:34 AM
"That's not what I've heard" and he grabbed Samuel by the arm and pulled it up. "As soon as she showed a sign of danger she will be destroyed!"

Caithy made herself small again and pulled the blanket all the way over her she had always found Shara a bit scary and just wanted to have Sammuel "I want Sam"

clumsy_mage
08-04-2018, 12:33 PM
"She is not going to become dangerous this time"Samuel spoke getting pulled up off the ground "she does throw tantrums when she is tireb dut her whining and acting out is that of a child" he explained

"He will be back don't worry" Sarah spoke

Malyka
08-04-2018, 12:45 PM
"I want to see her and results from all the studies" he said sternly

Caithe looked at her for a moment and started coughing again, suddenly spitting some blood

clumsy_mage
08-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Sarah sighed that's not good"

"you can not see her you will scare her but I will give you her data now if you will excuse me I have to go" Samuel spoke walking past his father to Caithy room walking in "Caithy I got something that will make you feel better" he spoke giving her a little plastic cup with medicine in it

Malyka
08-04-2018, 03:16 PM
"She has coughed up blood Samuel", Shara worried and watched Caithe take a sip and begin to vomit again.

Caithy looked weak at Samuel "Sorry"

clumsy_mage
08-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Samuel sighed "Sarah go let the team know that Caithy is coming in" he ordered stroking Caithys hair "why are you sorry"

Malyka
08-04-2018, 03:23 PM
"For nagging" she spoke and closed her eyes "I do not want to go to the room" and she made herself small.

Soon the team was ready with Shara

clumsy_mage
08-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Samuel lifted Caithy "its ok but you do have a choice your going to the room" he spoke taking Caithy to a room and laying her on the bed "we need to pump her stomach now and find the bleeding"

Malyka
08-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Shara nodded and gave Caithy a sedative, she fell asleep quickly and immediately everyone went to work.

After two hours they had found the problem and and looked at Samuel

clumsy_mage
08-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Samuel sighed "I know I messed up but maybe now she will not ask to be let out anymore"

Malyka
08-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Caithy woke up hours later in her bed, several things had been taken away so she could not hide anywhere she turned on her side and yawned, her throat hurt, for a moment she looked up and saw Samuel standing behind the thick glass.

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Samuel sighed with relief seeing Caithy waking up "she is going to be ok Sarah" he said smiling

Malyka
08-05-2018, 01:08 PM
Shara sighed for a moment and looked at Caithy "I will feed her and bring her medication for the pain" she said and looked at Samuel for a moment. "Looks like your father has been too" she said and pointed to the blues spot on Samuel's cheek.

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Samuel nodded "that would be great but I think I need to take her food" he told Sarah and covered his cheek "that is none of your business"

Malyka
08-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Caithy sat up in her bed and looked around more and part of her things were gone including her swing and hammock, she saw her cold bottle of water on her bedside table and grabbed it and hesitantly took a sip and felt the pain in her throat

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Samuel walked in with a tray of soup and medicine "Caithy I got you something to take the pain away"he told her sitting the tray on the table"

Malyka
08-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Caithy looked at the food and shook her head "No food makes me sick" she said and took a sip of her water "I want to go back to my hammock and swing" she said softly, took her medication and looked hesitantly at the drink and drank it, and saw that Samuel had dropped his cardkey accidentally, pretending to drop her blanket and quickly picked him up with the card and looked at Samuel.

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 01:57 PM
"this food will not make you sick I promise" he told her watching her pick back up the blanket he didn't realize he dropped his card

Malyka
08-05-2018, 01:59 PM
"Can i eat it tomorrow?" She asked hesitantly, "My throat hurts when I swallow and I'm not hungry"

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Samuel shook his head "no you need to eat it now or the medication will make you sick" he warned her

Malyka
08-05-2018, 02:16 PM
"No, I'm not hungry and that soup is dirty" she said stubbornly and threw the blanket over her "And I'm tired"

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 07:54 PM
Samuel shook his head "you are making no since how can soup be dirty?" He asked

Malyka
08-05-2018, 07:57 PM
"I do not want soup !! I want to sleep so go away" she grumbled and made herself small under the blanket

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 08:08 PM
"fine it will be waiting for you when you get up" samule told Caithy then walked out of the room and went to his office

Malyka
08-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Caithy waited until all the lights went out and she glanced upstairs and saw Samuel sleeping in his chair, she got out of bed and put on some clothes and grabbed the cardkey and went to the door and opened it, for a moment she stopped and looked around and saw no one and ran away on her bare feet.

The next morning Shara walked into the office and glanced at the sleeping Samuel and then went to the window and saw that the bed was empty and the door opened and she quickly pressed the alarm button

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Samuel jumped hearing the alarm"what happened did something get lose?" He asked looking at Sarah

Malyka
08-05-2018, 09:07 PM
"Yes, there is some missing! Caithy is gone" she said and looked at him

Caithy ran barefoot through the streets and saw a big square where all water was and children were playing and she giggled and ran through the water just like the children

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 09:17 PM
"what wear was the night watch?" Samuel yelled and ran out of his office checking Caithys room before he ran out side "CAITHY!" He called

Malyka
08-05-2018, 09:21 PM
"She's gone Samuel ... but how you can only come out with a cardkey" she said and showed hers

Caithy was playing wonderfully and ran away from the children and looked at everything she saw

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Samuel felt his pockets " mine is gone let me out the door Sarah so I can find Caithy"

Malyka
08-05-2018, 09:28 PM
shara sighed and gave Samuel her pass

Caithe ran around and stared at the people watching her strange she was barefoot who was bleeding because she had stepped into things

clumsy_mage
08-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Samuel took Sarah's card and ran out of the building finding Caithy after 30 minutes he watched her play for a few moments "CAITHY COME HEAR NOW" he yelled

Malyka
08-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Caithy was shocked and stared at him she was completely wet and then ran away from him

clumsy_mage
08-06-2018, 03:49 AM
Samuel huffed and ran after her grabbing the back of her shirt "Caithy you will come back now" he spoke angry

Malyka
08-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Caithy kicked around her and became wild. "No, I want to stay outside." She screamed trying to come loose

clumsy_mage
08-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Samuel slapped Caithy for the first time since he made her "you are to come home this instant you are wet and will get sick" he lectured her

Malyka
08-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Caithy was shocked and stared at Samuel with great frightened eyes and walked with him, once back she quickly ran into the bathroom and locked it and crept anxiously into a corner

clumsy_mage
08-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Samuel went to the bathroom door knocking loudly "come out here now"

Malyka
08-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Caithy stared at the door and looked anxiously at "No" she scared and made a tiny scanner on the ceiling Allysa scanned and showed her data on a screen Shara looked at it and pressed the intercom "She has a panic attack Samuel "she said" Should I release the gas in the bathroom so that she calms down? "

clumsy_mage
08-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Samuel ground his teeth not wanting to gas Caithy but knowing it was for the best "yes gas her and unlock the door once she is calm"

Malyka
08-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Shara pressed some things and released a gas, Caithy panicked but after a few minutes she lay on the floor and stared at the door, and heard how it went off the lock and saw the door open.

clumsy_mage
08-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Samuel walked into the bathroom lifting Caithy and taking her to her bed "you were a bad girl today why?"

Malyka
08-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Caithy turned on her side and turned her back to Samuel "I want to go out" she said softly.

"Samuel can get you upstairs then they can dress her in drying clothes plus Jack and I want to discuss some things with you" said Shara through the intercom

clumsy_mage
08-06-2018, 05:21 PM
"you are not going outside again you could of gotten sick or hurt" samule told Caithy, sighing hearing Sarah over the intercom "I will be back Caithy" he warned walking out of the room and going upstairs "what do you need me for?"

Malyka
08-06-2018, 05:31 PM
"The new location is finished, her room will be smaller, and she can no longer lock her bathroom door. There is also a scanner in the bathroom, and won in the dome it self, in will show her data on the glass wall in the office." she spoke and showed everything on a big screen.

The new location was more high tech and had many useful gadgets, there was also a training room with a swimming pool and a racetrack to allow Caithy to play sports.

"There is also a small living room, was there thinking that she can only come there if she has earned it there is a TV with cartoons we have selected, and some learning programs everyone carries bitches with them a special pen with a narcotic drug just in case of need "and she glanced at Samuel for a moment." Today we can transfer her to the new part, and I advise you to keep the room as bald as possible, not a swing or hammock, she has to learn that she has done something bad.

And she showed the lab more, including his office that was even better so he could see her much better, and there was more luxury for him

clumsy_mage
08-07-2018, 12:56 AM
Samuel looked at the screen "it took longer than expected to get the new place up and running didn't it?" He asked looking it all over "she will like the swimming pool"

"She will have to earn her things back at this point I'm not to pleased with her behaver today she only gets the basics as of right now" he told Sarah still angry at Caithy for running off "what time will we be moving today?" He asked looking at his new office briefly

Malyka
08-07-2018, 04:32 AM
Shara looked at him and then at the data "We can already get in now I've already let everyone know that we're leaving for the new location today" she said and saw how Caithy was ready to move to the new location.

Many hours later Caithy was sleeping in her new bed, immediately the scan did its job and scanned Caithy and sent the data to Samuel's ipad and to all screens of his office. Caithy immediately made herself small in bed.

Shara walked into Samuel's new office inside it was bigger and there was even a bedroom corner against his office just in case. for a moment she looked at the data and at the sleeping Caithy "She is a bit restless" she said looking at Samuel who entert the room "Do you like it?"

After a while Caithy woke up and looked around her and rubbed her eyes for a moment and looked around her room, she had already heard from Samuel several times that they were soon going to a new and better location, she hesitantly got out of bed, and walked through her room, everything was white and there was only a bed and a bedside table, featherless there was nothing no chair or table, she glanced up and saw Samuel standing straight away she stepped back and looked away and stroked her hand over her cheek the spot where he had hit her.

Caithy went to the bathroom and saw the door open naturally or she walked in, and just looked behind her and saw the glass suddenly become opaque, she went to the sink and turned on the tap and washed her face for a moment and took one swallowed water, and walked back into the dome and stared up and saw that Samuel was gone, and then heard that the door opened immediately she rushed to her bed and hid under her blanket

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 05:12 PM
"she is always restless" Samuel told Sarah looking around at his office with the screens,desk and even a sofa against the wall witch reminded him of a living room from his child hood "it's great thank you"

After awhile Samuel went to check on Caithy and saw her rush under her blanket he slowly made his way to Caithys bed "please come out from under the blankets" he asked tiredly

Malyka
08-09-2018, 06:22 PM
"No then you just hit me" she said scared, and made herself smaller "I want my old room back, this room is small and I can not lock the door of my bathroom, and I want my swing back"

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 07:01 PM
"I will not hit you again but you need to lesson and not run off" Samuel spoke looking around Caithys room "you will learn to like your new room and if you start behaving again you can earn your swing back.... but right now you are in trouble and this is what being grounded is like" he tried to explain

Malyka
08-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Caithy sat down and looked at Samuel angrily "I want my swing back and I hate this room, and you hurt me" she said and pulled the bandage around her feet

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Samuel pulled Caithys hands away from her bandages "I know I hurt you and I'm sorry but you scared me so you are now grounded if you can be good for the rest of the day I may let you watch a cartoon later"

Malyka
08-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Caithy pulled back to the bandage, and got a little angry and tried to pull it loose. "It itches, get it off!" she said

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 07:30 PM
"it itches because it's healing now stop or I will make you sleep"

Malyka
08-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Caithy looked at him angrily. "If you do that, I'll kill you," she suddenly said and stared at Samuel

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Samuel's eye twitched "I can put you in a cage like an animal" he warned her getting fed up with her behaver

Malyka
08-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Caithy was startled and lay down and pulled the blanket over her, trying to hide.

"Samuel, you do not have to tolerate this behavior, maybe it's better if we do some research," Shara said through the intercom

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Samuel sighed "yes let's do research on Caithy it might change her tone"

Malyka
08-09-2018, 07:52 PM
"No no testing" she said and looked at Samuel "I do not want to test" she said and sat down and reassembled the bandage and saw the door open and some people coming in with a wheelchair

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Samuel stood up yawning "I do not care what you want at the moment you are going for tests" he spoke walking to the door "I want her data as soon as it come in"

Malyka
08-09-2018, 08:28 PM
After a few hours Samuel got the data from all tests a few tests. Caithy was brought into her room and sleepily stepped into bed, and felt how the bandage around her feet was changed. "I want my rabbit" muttered a stuffed animal, which she was crazy about.

Shara walked into the office and looked at Samuel. "What do you think of the data?"

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Samuel yawned "it's normal for the most part" he spoke holding Caithys rabbit debating if he should give it back to her "it's late Sarah why are you still up?"

Malyka
08-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Shara looked at him and smiled "I'm worried about you" she said and walked over to him, and she was close to him

clumsy_mage
08-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Samuel smiled "why are you worried about me I'm fine" he told her stroking her cheek "I'm just tired but I have work to do"

Malyka
08-09-2018, 09:10 PM
She gave him a kiss "You work too much" she said and looked at the rabbit "Do you really give it back to her?"

Caithy looked up seeing Samuel ans Shara "I want rabbit"

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 04:46 AM
Samuel smiled at being kissed "apparently I don't work hard enough she don't want to behave" he told Sarah squeezing the rabbit and sighing hearing Caithy through the intercom "I was thinking of it"

Malyka
08-10-2018, 04:50 AM
"Do you think she deserves it after all?" she said and walked away from him and poured some coffee in front of him and walked back to him, and put it down and glanced at Caithy

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 05:06 AM
Samuel took the coffee cup and started drinking it "if I don't give it to her she will be knocking on the glass all night" he spoke yawning

Malyka
08-10-2018, 05:11 AM
"Why do not we go to sleep, and by the way she is too tired to ask for it she has been given an anesthetic to stay calm," she said and sighed a moment and looked at him for a moment and then at Caithy who was yawning.

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 05:17 AM
"you go to sleep I have to stay up the night crew won't be here tell tomorrow so I have to watch her" Samuel told Sarah

Malyka
08-10-2018, 05:20 AM
Shara sighed and gave him a kiss knowing she could not persuade him "I'll see you tomorrow" she said and walked out of his office.

Caithy yawned again and looked at Samuel sleepily and then fell asleep exhausted

Slowly the lights went out and the scanner scanned Caithy for a moment and showed the data from Caithy, soon to see that she had a small increase in temperature

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 05:33 AM
Samuel looked at the screen "it's small her temperature might go back down" he mumbled to himself half asleep

Malyka
08-10-2018, 05:36 AM
The next morning Caithy woke up slowly and immediately made herself small and to her astonishment saw her rabbit lying on the cupboard next to her bed, it was a very old cuddly toy that had been sewn several times, she grabbed it and pressed it against her and yawned for a moment and again reaped the bandage

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 05:48 AM
Samuel was asleep at his desk still clicking the mouse buttons not realizing Caithy was awake

Malyka
08-10-2018, 05:51 AM
Caithy sat down and rubbed her eyes and managed to get the bandage from her feet and went to the bathroom and filled her bath, and took off her clothes and sat in the bath at that moment one of Samuel's men came in and saw the bandage and blood traces and ran into the bathroom immediately Caithy screamed because she was not used to seeing other hair naked let alone a man

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:03 AM
The man grabbed Caithy pulling her out of the tub "what are you thinking your bleeding all over the place!" he scolded wrapping a towel around her so he could look at her feet

Samuel heard the scream and ran into the room grabbing the man and pulling him away from Caithy and quickly hugged her "it's ok daddy is here" he told her in his half asleep panic

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:07 AM
Caithy was shocked and beat Samuel and pushed him away and ran to her bed and crawled all wet under her blanket and pressed her rabbit against her.

the wounds on her feet had opened so that there was blood everywhere to see even her bed was now wet and dirty

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:19 AM
Samuel stumbled back letting Caithy run to her bed and soon followed her "Caithy you are hurt let me help you" he told her calmly

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:21 AM
"No, go away," she said stubbornly, and made herself smaller in bed, covering her whole body.

Shara had just seen everything and walked inside

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:26 AM
Samuel sighed delusional from lack of sleep "oh no hear comes mommy better hurry and let me fix your boo-boo" he spoke to Caithy as if she was his real child

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:34 AM
"No go away! And she is not my mom and you are not my daddy" she said angry, and pressed her rabbit closer to her

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:39 AM
Samuel chuckled "Caithy stop playing games you are hurt now let me see or I will take your bunny away" he warned looking at Sarah dark circles around his eyes

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:42 AM
"No, you do not take mr bunny off, do that and I bite you," she said angrily.

"Samuel to bed I do Caithy" she spoke

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:48 AM
Samuel smiled "no Sarah it's ok she is just angry that she is hurt" he spoke pulling the blanket from Caithys face "please let me fix your feet and then we can go watch cartoons"

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:50 AM
"No, go away, I want Shara to help me" she said and saw that Shara was picking up a towel and dry clothes

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Samuel sighed getting up and kissing Sarah for the first time in front of the new Caithy "she wants her mommy" he spoke stumbling out the door

The man he pulled away from Caithy looked at Sarah "you know I'm going to have to report him right"

Malyka
08-10-2018, 07:13 AM
Shara looked at the man and sighed "I know, but you also know that you can not just grab Caithy," she said and looked at Samuel "Go to sleep Sammy" she said calmly, and walked to Caithy.

Caithy felt how she was lifted by Shara and was taken to the bathroom, she looked at Shara "Why does Sam say mommy to you"

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Samuel nodded and left the room making it back to his office and fell asleep at his desk again

Sarah sighed cleaning Caithy up "he is sleepy and not thinking straight Caithy " she told her putting new bandages on her feet and helping her into a white dress "now you need to go back to bed you need rest"

Malyka
08-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Caithy clutches her rabbit close to her, shaking her head "I do not want to sleep find new room scary" she said, and felt how Shara lifted her immediately she rested her head against Shara and glanced at her bed that had just been changed

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Sarah sighed she wanted to take Caithy to her and Samuel's bed but knew it was dangerous expecily after the last clone "I know but you have to sleep in your own bed I can give you something to help you sleep" she said putting her in bed

Malyka
08-10-2018, 09:18 AM
"No, I do not want to sleep," she said angry and looked angrily at Shara

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 01:13 PM
"I know you don't but you need to get better and sleep well help you and Samuel both" Sarah explained stroking Caithys hair and started humming a song

Malyka
08-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Caithy hesitantly lay down and rubbed her eyes and yawned and pressed mr rabbit against her, she yawned again and grumbled and then slowly fell asleep en pressed the bunny to her face something her real daughter dit when she was really tired

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Sarah smiled Pretending for a moment that Caithy was her real daughter for the moment and sang her real daughter's favorite lalliby

Malyka
08-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Caithy woke up the next day and rubbed her eyes and slowly sat straight up, and held Mr Rabbit tightly, and got out of bed and glanced up at the windows

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Samuel was still asleep slumped over his desk

Malyka
08-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Caithy stared up for a moment, then looked at the door and heard that it was coming from the lock

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 05:50 PM
A matnens man was working on the lock of Caithys door

Samuel woke up yawning "Sarah are you here?"

Malyka
08-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Shara stood in their bedroom and stared at the last photo of their daughter, she quickly wiped away her tears when she heard Samuel and took a deep breath "Yes, I'm in the bedroom" she spoke quickly and put the picture down and tried the tears give away and then walked into the office.

the door opened due to some problems and Caithy walked out of her room without permission and looked around and saw some people looking at data, then walked towards the living room. whose door was still open she looked inside and saw all the toys and walked quickly and started playing with them

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Samuel looked at Sarah "have you been crying?" He asked worried

No one seemed to notice Caithy

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:15 PM
"No, I do not," she lied and grabbed some coffee and put it in front of them and she crept on his lap. "

Caithy was playing happily

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Samuel hugged Sarah "you lie you are upset"

The door to the living room closed and the TV came on

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Caithy watched the TV screen and sat down

"I miss my little girl," she said softly, sighed, and looked at Samuel

clumsy_mage
08-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Samuel kissed Sarah "I do too that's why I made Caithy" he said looking threw the glass and not seeing Caithy "she is gone"

Malyka
08-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Shara was shocked and pressed some buttons and looked at the big screen "She is in the living room" And she saw how Caithy tried to sing along with the song on the TV, something their daughter liked to do, but she knew that Caithy needed to be punished

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 02:12 AM
Samuel smiled watching Caithy on the screen why holding Sarah "she acts alot like the original"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 02:14 AM
Shara stared at it "Yes she does, but she still has punishment because she went out and she left her room without permission"

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 02:26 AM
Samuel nodded "I know Sarah but this just proves that we can make a copy of someone" he told her wishing it was his real daughter he was watching instead of her clone

Malyka
08-11-2018, 02:28 AM
Caithy let mr rabbit dance and stared at the TV, pulling the bandage around her foot.

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 02:35 AM
Samuel laughed watching Caithy on the screen and kissed Sarah "I guess I got to go be the bad guy huh?"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 02:37 AM
"Unfortunately you have to," she said

Caithy giggled and tried to sing more and drew a little more to the bandage

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 02:41 AM
Samuel sighed "fine" he told Sarah mov her and standing up leaving the office he walked into the living room and sat next to Caithy "what are you doing?" He asked sounding like the Dr he was supposed to be

Malyka
08-11-2018, 02:43 AM
Caithy was startled and immediately stopped and stared at Samuel, and knew she was in trouble now and wanted to run away quickly

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 02:50 AM
"how did you get in here?" Samuel questioned her trying hard not to act like a father

Malyka
08-11-2018, 02:52 AM
Caithy looked at him "Door was open" she said and stepped away from Samuel and pressed Mr rabbit against her "

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 02:56 AM
Samuel nodded "Caithy don't be scared yes you are in trouble but there is no reason to be scared now why did you leave your room with out my permission?"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 02:58 AM
"I do not like my room, I want my swing" she said a little angry now

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 03:20 AM
"you are not going to get your swing back because you are being a bad girl and if you don't stop I'm going to take away mr.bunny" he told her knowing the rabbits name

Malyka
08-11-2018, 03:23 AM
Caithy was shocked "No not mr bunny !! you stay away from him, otherwise I hurt you, she spoke angry and then ran away from Samuel

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 03:29 AM
Samuel ran after Caithy catching her and taking the rabbit away "you are going to time out" he spoke sturnly taking her back to her room and putting her in the corner

Malyka
08-11-2018, 03:34 AM
As soon as he took Mr Bunny from her, she immediately became extremely angry, and tried to take Mr Bunny back and bit into Samuel's arm and beat him. This was the first time that Caithy had a violent outburst of rage.

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 03:42 AM
Samuel pushed Caithy back away from him "young lady you will stop this" he ordered the room scanning Caithy and sending an alarm to Sarah before releasing a seditive gas into the room

Malyka
08-11-2018, 03:44 AM
"Give me mr bunny back !! or I'll kill you !!!" she screamed, and began to cough violently when the gas filled the room, then fell to the floor, slowly closing her eyes

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 03:50 AM
Samuel covered is mouth a nose with his shirt waiting for the gas to stop then put Caithy in bed after the gas stopped and left the room going into his office then went straight to his bedroom laying on the bed for the first time in over a year

Malyka
08-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Shara sighed and stared at the sleeping Caithy and watched her carefully and walked to the bedroom and saw Samuel asleep, she walked up to him and kissed him and put a blanket over him, then looked back at Caithy more restless than normal

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 04:00 AM
"I have Mr.bunny" Samuel mumbled to Sarah the gas making it hard to stay awake

Malyka
08-11-2018, 07:56 AM
Shara sighed "That explains a lot" she said and smiled at Samuel "Go to sleep Sam, you really need it" and she turns off the light.

Caithy (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9d/de/18/9dde18fd32313cf5193fc7a50afdb713.jpg) woke up the next morning, she looked around her and walks to the door and starts to hit the door "I want Mr Bunny back!! give me Mr bunny!!" when no one responded, she looked up and looked at the windows "I WANT MR BUNNY !!! BACK" and she started screaming loudly

(I found a nice picture of how Caithy looks like. But without the bandage)

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Samuel woke to Caithy screaming he hit the intercom "Caithy you can have your rabbit back when you settle down"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 03:13 PM
"I WANT MR BUNNY I FOR HIM NOW !!!" she screamed and started to get angry again and pulled everything from her bed, and started screaming all over again.

Shara also woke up and stepped uiot bed and looked at the Mr bunny and sighed for a moment and looked at the data on the window "Maybe we should give it back"

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 03:20 PM
Samuel shook his head "no she needs to calm down first then she can have him back"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 04:21 PM
After two hours Caithy lay on the floor on her blanket, and made herself small, she had just screaming and crying and was now lying quietly on the floor "Mr Bunnt back" she said softly

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Samuel had watched the whole thing and pressed the button on the intercom "Caithy are you done throwing your tantrum?" He asked surprised it lasted so long

Malyka
08-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Caithy nodded, "I want Mr. Bunny back," she said, and lay down on her back and looked up at Samuel

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Samuel looked at the rabbit that was sitting on his desk "clean up your room and I will give you mr.bunny back"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Caithy got up slowly and cleared her room and then looked at Samuel "Mr bunny"

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Samuel went to Cathy's door opening it and walking in holding mr.bunny "Caithy are you going to be good now?"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Caithy looked at Samuel and nodded, and quickly grabbed Mr. Bunny, and pressed close to her and quickly sat down on her bed and cuddled Mr Bunny

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samuel walked to Caithy and sat next to her on the bed "how are you feeling?" He asked her

Malyka
08-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Caithy looked him "Good Sam" she said and looked back to her Bunny "I dont like it hire ... i want to go outside"

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Samuel sighed "you are not going outside that is why we are now in the new location so you can not get out now did you sleep well?"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 05:42 PM
"Gas made me go to sleep, and yes I slept well" she said and stared at her hug "Why am I here?"

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Samuel sighed "you are here because you are special and I'm sorry we had to use the gas on you"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 06:08 PM
"Can I play in that room Sam? I want to play and no test" she asked and looked Samuel she had not done any testing for almost 4 days now

clumsy_mage
08-11-2018, 06:20 PM
"you have to do some testing today and if you don't give to much of a fuss then you may play in the living room"

Malyka
08-11-2018, 06:22 PM
"But I do not want to, why do I have to do all those tests? It's not fair I want to play outside with those kids" she said and hid her face in Mr Bunny But soon Shara came in with another man who had a syringe in his hands Caithy looked at the syringe with wide eyes "No, I do not want I do not want" she spoke and screamed as she felt the syringe in her arm and soon she became calmer.

She often got a sedative so they could do all tests in her tests she never liked because she hates needles, she also had to sit still for some tests so they could have better results of the scans, she felt how she was lifted, and Mr. Bunny fell to the floor, dazed, she looked at Samuel and Share "I hate you" she murmured softly and sighed, and was taken away.

Shara stared after her and then went away and put her hand on Samuel's shoulder. "Why do not you take a few days off you look tired?" She said calmly and gave him a kiss.

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 04:22 AM
Samuel sighed "Caithy we have been threw this a thousand times you need the test to make sure you are healthy and safe at the moment and you are very sick and playing with those kids outside can kill you it's best to stay here and do the test" he told Caithy then saw Sarah and the man and took a hold of Caithy keeping her still for the shot

Samuel watched Caithy be carried out and kissed Sarah back "you know I can't do that what would I even do and besides Caithy needs us hear" he told her bending down and picking up mr.bunny

Malyka
08-14-2018, 04:31 AM
Shara sighed "Go rest Samuel or I'll give you something to sleep like Caithy" she said and smiled.

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 04:38 AM
Samuel smiled a little and shook his head "you wouldn't dare I still have paperwork to finish"

Malyka
08-14-2018, 04:43 AM
"Oh, I dare," she said and put her arms around his neck. "Go to sleep Samuel."

Even though she had been given a sedative, Caithy was a little restless, and the first data was not quite right, she had a small increase and her brain activity was quite high, giving instant reports to Samuel's computer

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 04:53 AM
Samuel saw the report coming in to his computer and sighed "I'm sorry love but I don't have time to sleep something is off with Caithy" he told Sarah sadly

Malyka
08-14-2018, 04:56 AM
Shera looked at the data and sighed "she is scared when I look at the data," she said

A few tears rolled over Caithy's cheeks "I do not want" she murmured "I hate you"

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 05:11 AM
Samuel nodded "I know..... Sarah I want to take Caithys fear away like I use to with our daughter" he addmited to her reading the data thinking "why don't we take Caithy to our country home for a few days?" He said thinking out loud remembering that there daughter use to love it there

Malyka
08-14-2018, 05:17 AM
"I do not know if that is wise Samuel" she said and looked at Mr. Bunny.

Caithy began to become more restless and woke up more and "No, I do not want to !!" she said angrily that some alarms went off Jack watched and wanted to grab his gun in case he had to put an end to it

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 05:22 AM
Samuel nodded then hured the alarms and ran to the lab were they were doing the test and quickly picked Caithy up holding her like she was his own daughter "it's ok baby I'm hear" he told Caithy without thinking

Malyka
08-14-2018, 05:26 AM
"Sir ... we have not finished testing," a man said.

Caithy tried to push Samuel away but soon Shera came with Mr Bunny and gave it to Caithy who immediately calmed down, she glanced at Jack who had his hand on his Gun

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 05:29 AM
Samuel kept Caithy held close to him "you are scaring her and will damage her hart if you don't stop" he told the man and looked at Jack "she is not a danger Jack she is scared"

Malyka
08-14-2018, 05:33 AM
"She is becoming a danger Samuel" Jack spoke and shook his head "You are too attached to her, take a step away from her she is not your daughter but a clone" he said.

Caithy hid her face in Mr bunny and slowly calmed down "I want to go to my room" she said softly

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 05:41 AM
Samuel didn't let go of Caithy "she is not a danger and I'm taking her to my office" he spoke then walked out carrying Caithy to his office for the first time ever

Malyka
08-14-2018, 05:44 AM
"Caithy did Mr. bunny a bit of her face and looked through the Samuel office, then looked at Samuel" Sorry Samuel "

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 05:53 AM
Samuel sat at his desk with Caithy in his lap "sorry for what Caithy?" He asked sitting back and stroking her hair

Malyka
08-14-2018, 05:55 AM
Caithy looked at Samuel and got up and then hesitantly and steps of his lap, and went to the big window that looked out over her room, she sat down on the floor and could also see the people walking in the lab, seeing Jack, talking to the others stil holding his gun, she got a bit scared, and than looked to her bed "Look Mr Bunny or bed... in the stupid room" and she pressed Mr Bunny's head on the glass than she looked Samuel "Can i have my swing back?"

Shara came in and saw Caithy sitting, then looked at Samuel and sighed "Is this a good idea, take her to your office?"

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 05:18 PM
Samuel smiled watching Caithy "I will see" he told Caithy then looked at Sarah "it's a better idea than her stressing so much it kills her she is a child and Jack wants to put her down like she is some animal"

Malyka
08-14-2018, 05:25 PM
Caithy looked back at the people and saw Jack looking at her, and immediately she became frightened and she buryed her face in Mr Bunny and moved her body back and forth, and made a strange wailing sound, something she did when she was afraid, and scary thoughts.

Jack shook his head and walked away and picked up his phone and decided to let Samuel's father know about what was happening

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 06:13 PM
Samuel looked at Sarah then went and picked Caithy up taking her away from the window "what is wrong Caithy you are safe"

Samuel's father was pissed "he did what?"

Malyka
08-14-2018, 06:16 PM
"He called her father, and took her to his office, she has not been tested for 4 days," Jack said. "They get too attached to her."

Caithy shivered in fear, gring to Samuel's chest, and she still yawned a bit of the sedative in her, and she also fell asleep slowly.

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 08:10 PM
Samuel's father sighed "legally Caithy belongs to both Samuel and the company....Jack I'm putting you in charge of the lab now get shit done"

Samuel looked at Sarah why holding Caithy

Malyka
08-14-2018, 08:16 PM
"Yes, sir," Jack said and called some men to one and explained the situation, not much later they walked into the office "Take Caithy to her room and make her rescued for investigation, and remove Samuel and Shara from the bark and take their passes a "Jack said

"From now on I am in charge, Caithy belongs to the company and is therefore confiscated orders from your father"

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 09:23 PM
The men took Caithy from samule and took her to her room doing as ordered

Samuel stood up "that's bull shit Caithys dna code that created her belongings to me making her mine" he told jack

Malyka
08-14-2018, 09:27 PM
"and the lab and everything belongs to your father she belongs to the company" said Jack and looked at the mane "Put them outside and take their steps off they can not go inside" he said and walked to her glass and saw how Caithy in bed was lost and pressed on the intercom "Bring her away immediately for testing and take away that filthy mess, she sleeps with nothing ..." he said sternly

clumsy_mage
08-14-2018, 09:37 PM
Samuel was pissed "I want to talk to my father Jack" he told him