PDA

View Full Version : (M) Darkness Falling for Light (Undead & Pidi)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 04:29 PM
Emilia set the tray down and looked out of the window of the cafe, sighing softly as the street lamps began to turn on. She had covered two other people's shifts at work plus her own. Now she was cleaning up the empty tables and putting the dishes in the kitchen to be cleaned by the teenager who worked late.

After she said goodbye she walked out and onto the street, pulling her hoodie around her body against the chill of the breeze. She looked to the lamps and back to the streets, hoping no one was following her. She softly began to hum to herself as she walked, smiling to herself.

Malyka
08-21-2018, 04:36 PM
Ezaroth, with his tongue on his lips, grinned and watched as the young woman left her workplace, a grin appeared over his lips and he lifted the collar of his coat, and crossed quickly and followed her, the closer he was to her the more he smelled her.

Earlier that day he was already sitting in the cafe with a cup of coffee and slid down with his eyes to the young women and was already thinking which soul he would emptied from their body, his sight fell on a young girl but already quickly that was upset by the more, pure soul that he smelled he grinned and saw the young waitress "Looks like I found one"

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 04:45 PM
Emilia looked behind her and saw the shadowy figure behind her, her heart beating faster and her breath catching in her throat. She looked back to the street in front of her and began to run, knowing that whoever was following her wasn't going to walk her home.

She didn't look behind her, she kept running, turning corners and running into back alleys to try to lose the person following her.

Malyka
08-21-2018, 04:53 PM
He grinned and licked his lips again. "I love it when they run ... their adrenaline is screaming through their body" he said and suddenly disappeared, and suddenly appeared to her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her against him. , and stroked her cheek and let his eyes glow to get her in his control.

"Hello beauty" he spoke in a very warm voice and smelled her hair and bent slightly forward and smelled her skin "So pure" he spoke softly in her ear "But completely normal for an Angel to smell so pure .. but you are just a little different than all those other Angels that I have fed myself with "

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Emilia yelped and felt herself be pressed into the man's body. Listening to his words, she realized what he was. She swallowed hard and squeezed her eyes closed, hoping it was a bad dream. She breathed shakily, and blushed hard as she listened to his voice. "H-How am I different...?" she asked tentatively.

Malyka
08-21-2018, 07:22 PM
he just grinned and licked her neck "I do not know, but you're more unique than all the other Angels I've had ... maybe I'll keep you as a pet" he said and looked at her and let his eyes glow red " Yes ... you become my pet "and threw her over his shoulder and disappeared with her and appeared for a huge mansion (https://img00.deviantart.net/3118/i/2012/250/0/6/manson_in_the_forest_by_nurkhular-d5dvlwq.jpg)

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 07:31 PM
Emilia felt panic food through her before being slung over the man's shoulder. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to keep the tears from falling and giving him more satisfaction. She felt the air changed and opened her eyes to find she was in a different place than the street. She turned her head to see the great mansion, her mouth gaping open slightly. "I've w-wondered about this p-place..." she said quietly, her body shivering slightly from the wind.

Malyka
08-21-2018, 07:39 PM
he put her on the floor and stroked her cheek "You're going to like it here as long as you obey ... if not," and he seized her throat and pressed his lips to her mouth and sucked something from her soul, causing a violent burning sensation went through her body as if someone was pulling her wings from her back.

It was only for a moment and he let go of her and looked at her "then you will experience this more often", he said sternly and pulled her into the house and opened it, and walked in and looked at her. " no worries you do not have to keep clean, the house keeps itself clean "he said and it immediately struck her that it was very quiet" Ow ... and you do not have to call for help I live here alone ... "

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 07:48 PM
Emilia began to cry as she felt some of her soul being taken from her body, the burning coming across her entire body. She looked at him and walked in with him. As he spoke she nodded and listened, not wanting to anger him. She looked around the house and found light coming from what seemed to be a sitting room, the orange light signaling a fire.

She looked at him before slowly walking over to the door and opening it, looking into the room. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to or not, but she wanted to get the chill of her bones. "I-I just want to get warm... please..."

Malyka
08-21-2018, 07:54 PM
he appeared before her and looked at her with glowing eyes and closed the huge door "That room is forbidden when you get there, I get to know you immediately" he spoke wildly and grabbed her rough bees and drew her to another part of the mansion , and opened a large door immediately the fireplace turned on and he pulled her into a room.

The room was huge, there was a beautiful big bed and it started to get hot slowly, in front of the fireplace was a seat and a wall was full of old books "This is your room ... and do not think you're can escape, you are now my pet "

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 08:03 PM
She blushed and waited to be punished but found herself being dragged to another room. She looked around the room and found herself being drawn to it. She looked to him and nodded, before going into the room and sitting on the bed. She ran a hand over the sheets and looked at him. "Thank you..."

Malyka
08-21-2018, 08:08 PM
he stared at her for a moment, "I'll meet you in an hour's time," he said, pointing to a cupboard, and then walked out of the room.

After a while he sat in the dining room, which was quite dark and took a sip of his red wine and stared at the door

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Emilia looked to the cupboard and walked over to it, opening it to find new clothes and other needs. She looked through the clothes and found a small sleeveless black dress with a blue silk ribbon wrapping around the waist. She put it on and braided her hair before leaving her room and going to the dining room. She walked in and closed the door and stood there. "Is this okay...?"

Malyka
08-21-2018, 08:20 PM
Ezaroth stared at her with a grin and disappeared and appeared behind her and stroked her side and smelled her neck "My pet is beautiful" he spoke, suddenly grabbing her roughly and pressing her against the wall "Never dare to speak before I give you permission to speak, and you will look at the ground at all times "he said and let his eyes glow again

Undead_Fears
08-21-2018, 08:27 PM
Emilia blushed before holding in a yelp as she felt herself be shoved into the wall and held her there as he spoke. She nodded quickly and looked down at the ground, her body shaking from fear as his presence loomed over her.

Malyka
08-21-2018, 08:36 PM
Azaroth let her go and took her to the table where a plate was waiting for her, he sat himself and took a sip of his wine, and then saw a young woman come in, immediately grinned "Ahhh there is my eat "he said and stood up and stroked the young woman's cheek.

The woman looked anxiously at Emilia "Run now you can," she said, and then screamed when Azaroth sucked her soul out of her

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Emilia sat down and looked at the table, closing her eyes tightly as she heard the pained screams of the woman. She didn't move except the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. She heard the woman crumple to the ground and fought the whimper that was rising in her chest.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Azaroth took a deep breath and enjoyed the energy, it was not nearly as good as an Angel. For a moment he looked at the corpse and let his eyes glow and it disappeared and he then looked at the young woman and walked to his chair and sat down, and a little grin appeared over his face, he enjoyed how he had this young Angel already in his power.

Azaroth took his glass of wine and took a sip, stared at her, and rose from his chair again, and went to a large window and stared out. "What is your name?" He suddenly spoke with a warm and calm voice.

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 03:46 PM
Emilia kept her gaze in her lap as she heard him sit, the glass be set down on the table again and him stand. When he asked her name, her throat caught and she fought the panic from rising. "E-Emilia..." she said quietly, but loudly enough to be heard in the big room.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 04:01 PM
"Emilia ... that's a nice name for a pet" and he took a sip "And tell me what an Angel does here on earth" and he turned and grinned he felt her fear, no he did not feel it alone he even smelled it, and he just enjoyed it, she was a scared little mouse

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 04:29 PM
Emilia blushed and swallowed hard before answering. "I-I protect people from things... a guardian angel for everyone..." She glanced to the window and quickly looked back down, quietly whispering apologies.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 04:59 PM
"You're a nice guardian, you're taken prisoner by a demon, and you behave like a scared mouse" he said and looked at her to see how she reacted "I'm going to hunt ... you stay here in the house ... and in your room "he said sternly and put his wine back and sniffed in the air" Mmmm another Angel "

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 05:04 PM
Emilia closed her eyes and stayed silent. At his words of going on a hunt, she nodded, stood, and walked to her room, never lifting her gaze from the floor. Once she was in her room she fell onto her bed and began to sob, her eyes quickly turning red and her breath catching in her throat. She trembled as she buried her face into the pillow and cried.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 05:16 PM
Suddenly a little creature (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c7/1f/2b/c71f2b3a7aad04efad7b880c1d815db4--lemurs-little-monsters.jpg) appeared and looked at her once and then began to laugh at her. and danced around her and began to tease her by pulling her hair and biting her, after a while the animal stopped and looked up and heard that he was back and growled toward the door

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 06:01 PM
Emilia sat up and tried to push the creature away, crying still as it yanked her hair and bit her. She curled into a ball until she heard the door and knew he was back. She gently pushed the creature from her and rolled into her side, trying to get the tears she had left under control.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 06:12 PM
the creature disappeared and she could hear the wailing of a young woman. after a while it became quiet and her hair opened.

Ezaroth walked in and looked at her "Looks like you've had a visit" he said and walked up to her and stroked her cheek and grabbed her by the throat "Do not dare to wander through the Mansion this night, you stays in this room "he said and let go and stood straight and ran through his long dark hair and walked to the door" Sleep well, you and ignore the crying of me just prey ... Your Angels are so weak "

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 06:18 PM
Emilia looked to her legs as he grabbed her throat and nodded quickly before lying back down on the bed. As he left she replayed the words he had said and bit her lip. Was she really weak? Maybe she was. She fell asleep in her thoughts, but didn't stay asleep long. She got up and walked around her room, not daring to go outside her given space.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 06:24 PM
Soon she heard the howling, and she heard how she was begging for her life.

The little creature reappeared and looked at her and went to the door and opened it and looked at her again, and ran into the fright, now she could still clearly hear the other Angel begging for freedom.

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 06:28 PM
Emilia covered her ears as the door was opened. She crumpled to the floor and told herself it wasn't her so it was okay, but she felt horrible for her fellow angels. She went over to the door and shut it quietly before going taking the dress off and slipping into bed again.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 06:37 PM
the creature jumped on her bed "He is sleeping, why do not you go?" she spoke to her in a very shrill voice and did his head and turned his tail around her pold and suddenly she was lying in the basement where the other Angel locked up in a cage.

The woman looked at her "Emilia?" she spoke and Emilia gazed at her with big eyes. "You have to get me out of here, we have to leave here together. It's a disgusting monster. It's that demon that the heaven is talking about."

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 06:42 PM
"N-No, I can't leave," she said quietly. "I have to keep my soul and stay here, I cannot help I'm sorry," she said as her eyes welled with tears. She looked to the angel and looked the other way, ignoring her and her pleas for help.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 06:47 PM
"Emilia !! we are friends ... help me and let's get out of here together" she said and stared at Emilia with disbelief "Or are you behind his side ... have you become so weak, they're right about you, you are one of the weakest Angels "

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 06:51 PM
"Shut up!" she screamed, kicking the angel squarely in her jaw. "I am not weak! I am not afraid! Shut! Up!" She kicked her with every word before falling onto her knees beside her. "I'm sorry... but I can't..."

Malyka
08-22-2018, 07:01 PM
The Angel was on the floor and groaned with pain "No wonder they have cast you out" she spoke softly "You were always weak and scared when it came to a Demon" and she closed her eyes for a moment "So you let him kill everyone. .. then you are nothing more than one of them "and she looked at Emile

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 07:07 PM
She kicked her one more time before sitting in the corner quietly. She didn't speak to the angle anymore, just simply stared at the bare stone floor.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 07:27 PM
355/5000
the creature leaped around her and walked to the Angel and released her, and then disappeared.

The young woman stood up with difficulty and walked to the door, she opened it and Azaroth stood there and grabbed her throat and smashed her violently against the wall and let his eyes glow and forcibly sucked her soul out of her body, with a lot of horrible pain

Undead_Fears
08-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Emilia simply sat in the corner and let him do it, no words or pleas coming from her. She simply stared at the ground, tracing the small cracks in the floor while the angel screamed in pain.

Malyka
08-22-2018, 07:35 PM
As soon as he had fed, he turned and walked to Emilia and looked at her with glowing eyes and wanted to grab her but sagged through his knees, staring at the ground, gasping, and apparently having trouble with the amount of energy he had received. . with difficulty he tried to get up

Undead_Fears
08-23-2018, 07:12 AM
Emilia heard the man fall to his knees and have trouble breathing. She closed her eyes and used her powers to help his body absorb the angel's soul. Once he was alright she relaxed her body, opened her eyes, and continued to trace the lines on the floor.

Malyka
08-23-2018, 07:50 AM
Slowly he got up and did not look at her "It's going to your room late" he said and walked out of the basement without saying a word and going to his room

Undead_Fears
08-23-2018, 08:45 AM
After he left she stood and found her way back to her room. She shut the heavy door, climbed into her bed and fell asleep, wondering if what she had just done was a test.

Malyka
08-23-2018, 08:56 AM
The next morning Ezaroth sat at the table with his cup of coffee, even though it was pretty warm outside and sunny he himself had his black suit on and read in the newspaper, and just looked in the direction and then got up and walked to the bedroom he gave to his new pet, he knocked at the door "I expect you in 10 minutes in the dining room, in your work clothes we go into town"

Undead_Fears
08-23-2018, 03:05 PM
Emilia woke to Ezaroth's voice telling her to be ready in ten minutes. She gave a quiet response to let him know she heard him and got out of bed. She sat up and stretched, not feeling as scared as she was the other day. She brushed her hair and got dressed. After she was done she went out and entered the dining room, keeping quiet and keeping her eyes down as she entered.

Malyka
08-23-2018, 03:44 PM
"Eat" he said and pointed to a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and toasted bread, and some tea "We'll have to go to my office later, but I do not feel like leaving you behind, especially after you went out of your room last night!" he spoke in a not-too-friendly voice

Undead_Fears
08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
She sat quietly and ate before standing and walking over to him. "I don't know how I got there, but I did leave so..." She lifted her head and parted her lips slightly, keeping her eyes down. She knew she getting punished in some way, so she might as well give him something he wanted.

Malyka
08-26-2018, 06:02 PM
For a moment he looked up at her, and then got up and stood behind her, caressing her cheek, and bent forward and almost touched her ear with his lips. "If you run away or beg for help later, I'll make sure that you will suffer pain, "he said softly in her ear.

He straightened again and straightened his dark clothes and then walked away from her "Eat" he now spoke in a commanding way

Undead_Fears
08-26-2018, 06:20 PM
She nodded and walked back to her seat and ate quietly. She finished her breakfast and stood behind her cair waiting for him to tell her to start going with him.

Malyka
08-26-2018, 06:32 PM
Azaroth looked at her from a distance, he thought it was nice that he had her under his power so quickly she was a hopeless bunny, he felt how the little banter appeared on his shoulder and looked at his new pet for a moment. " You can bully her even worse tonight ... as long as you keep her busy "he said and leaned against the wall.

The little girl looked at him and turned his head and suddenly sighed "You have taken too many souls to you again, in one night it is splitting your human body" spoke it and looked at the girl "She looks like her" spoke it and knew he had hit a sensitive chord with his master, and disappeared quickly.

Azaroth entered the dining room and looked at her "We're going"

Undead_Fears
08-27-2018, 04:18 PM
She nodded and stood, straightening herself out before walking out behind him. She was quiet and didn't say anything, only silently following him.

Malyka
08-27-2018, 04:28 PM
Arazoth walked out and sighed once and walked to his car and opened a door for her, as soon as she was in the car, he got in too and drove towards the big city, but at a big office he stopped the car. " Stay close to me, not all Demons love Angels, "he said and looked at her once

Undead_Fears
08-27-2018, 07:10 PM
She got out of the car and nodded, keeping her eyes low and staying close to him, but far enought that he had his personal space left.

Malyka
08-27-2018, 07:31 PM
they quickly walked to his office several people stared at her husband even walked up to her and came too close because Zazaroth grabbed the man to his throat and lifted him and threw him away "She's mine" he spoke and grabbed her her upper arm and pulled her into his office and put her on a chair, then went to his chair and sat down and turned on his computer.

You notice that there is a picture on a box with a young woman, on which you would almost think it was you

Undead_Fears
08-27-2018, 07:34 PM
She flinched as he grabbed them man and grabbed her into his office. She looked intently at the woman, wondering who she was. She touched her hair and blushed, realizing she reminded him of that special woman. She wanted to ask, but she kept her mouth shut and sat quietly, looking in her lap and wringing her hands.

Malyka
08-27-2018, 07:39 PM
Ezaroth stopped for a few moments and looked at her and got up and walked to a cupboard and opened it and looked at it for a moment and pulled out an old reading book and walked up to her and put it in front of her on his desk, staring at it for a moment. book and did not know why he gave it to her.

Ezaroth sat down again and pressed a button "Elena, you can get some food" and then looked at Emilia "Something you want to eat"

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 02:59 PM
Emilia blinked as she was given the book. She ran her hand over the cover before jumping at his question. She blushed and quietly said, "J-Just some tea please."

Malyka
08-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Azaroth shook his head and ordered food and tea, and went back to work, not much later a young woman came in with pointy ears and put the food on a table with tea and bowed to him "My lord your food" and then walked away Azaroth glanced at the food "Time to eat"

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 04:18 PM
She nodded and walked over to where the food was set down. She gently took the tea and brought it back to where she was sitting. She took a sip before setting it down and opening the book. She felt the soft pages and smiled softly.

Malyka
08-28-2018, 04:23 PM
Azaroth took some food, and also took food for Emilia, and sat down again and heard someone knocking at the door and looked at the door and saw a man coming in, staring at him. "I do not think we had an appointment," he said. evil and let his eyes glow and stood up "Emilia come here"

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 04:31 PM
Emilia had begun eating when she saw the man come in. At being called, she walked over to him and kept her eyes low, not looking at Azaroth or the mysterious man.

Malyka
08-28-2018, 05:20 PM
Azaroth pulled her behind and looked at the man who was walking down with a grin "Look at The most dreaded Demon, has an angel as a pet, I can smell her pure soul" he said and stroked his lips with his tongue , and grinned "I did not call you Darthan" he said angry and grieved goodbye and looked at Darthan with glowing eyes.

Darthan grinned and disappeared suddenly but appeared behind them and grabbed Emilia and lifted her chin up "So beautiful, so pure" and he went with his tongue over her lips "So tasty" Something at Azaroth snapped and he grabbed Emilia away and threw him her in a corner and grabbed Darthan by the throat and let his eyes glow "Time for me to go" and he disappeared, wild Azaroth looked at Emilia and grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up and sucked a small part of her soul out of her body

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 07:02 PM
Emilia whimpered as the man talked, blushing hard as he came them and licked her lips with his tongue. As she was moved aside she watched the spectacle quietly before feeling the familiar burning pain of her soul leaving her body as he sucked some of it out. After he was finished she went back to her seat, scared to touch the book and tea.

Malyka
08-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Azaroth looked at her "We go" he spoke and dragged her along, and pushed her into the car, and drove home, once home he got out of the car and pulled her out of the car and took her inside and let her go , and then walked away to the room into which she still wanted to walk in yesterday, slamming the door behind him and leaving her alone in the big hall.

The little girl appeared on a table in the hall and stared at her "What is happening?"

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 07:31 PM
Emilia let Azaroth take her home, pulling her in and out of the car and into the large foyer of the home. She watched as he walked into the room and slam the door, feeling bad that he was in a bad mood. She sighed before looking to the girl and shrugging slightly. "I-I don't know.. A man came in and he got upset..." she said quietly. "There was a woman... on his desk, who..." she dropped her voice to a quiet whisper. "Who is she?"

Malyka
08-28-2018, 07:44 PM
The girl (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/98/92/0c98920049124569538ae82409eb6433.jpg) stared at her, and jumped off the table and walked up to Emilia, caressing her cheek "You are different from the angels I know," she said and stared at her, rubbing her eyes, then looked at the door and took her hand and stood against her "Do not like it when he is angry" she said softly. and then looked at Emilia again "Can you make a sandwich for me"

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 07:49 PM
Emilia blushed as the girl touched her cheek. She wrapped an arm around the girl and patted the top of her head. "I don't like when he's angry either." Emilia smiled softly and nodded. "If you show me where the kitchen is I will."

Malyka
08-28-2018, 07:55 PM
the girl took her hand and pulled her into a huge kitchen and looked at her and climbed on the counter and sat on it and looked at her again and rubbed her eyes again and yawned

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 08:01 PM
She smiled and began walking around, slowly finding everything she needed to make the girl a sandwich. She made it and gave it to the girl before sitting down quietly and letting the girl eat.

Malyka
08-28-2018, 08:07 PM
she immediately took a big bite, and soon her whole face was dirty from the peanut butter and looked at her, suddenly she noticed that she had the same eyes as Azaroth "Are you scared?" she asked with her mouth full and tried to clean her face with her sweater

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Emilia blushed at her question as she stared at the girls eyes. She grabbed a towel and wiped the peanutbutter off her face before answering her. "A little, but I'll get used to everything."

Malyka
08-28-2018, 08:18 PM
"Da ... i mean Azaroth is not so bad" she said and looked at Emilia for a while. "You must not be afraid of him but stand up for yourself" and yawned

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 08:22 PM
Emilia nodded and looked arounf the room. "He seems like he's troubled... I wish I could help but... I'm just a pet..."

Malyka
08-28-2018, 08:25 PM
"You're not a pet you do not have a tail" she said and looked at her "come on for yourself, I'm tired" and she put her arms out of her hair as a sign that she wanted to be picked up

Undead_Fears
08-28-2018, 08:33 PM
Emilia blushed and walked over to her, picking her up and taking the girl to her room. Emilia set her on her bed and sat at the desk quietly, tracing pictures with her finger on the desk.

Malyka
08-28-2018, 08:38 PM
she had a rather dark room, not child-friendly at all, on a table was a picture of Her and Azaroth and a young woman, and to her surprise Azaroth smiled a little.

The girl lay down and glanced around her room for a moment and then to Emilia. "Would you like to sleep with me?" she said a little frightened

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 08:54 AM
Emilia stared at the picture intently, blushing at seeing Azaroth smiling. At the girl's voice she nodded and climbed into the girls bed. She pulled her close to her own body and wrapped her arms around her. "You're safe, I'm right here," she reassured softly.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 09:09 AM
the girl immediately put her thumb in her mouth and slowly fell asleep. feather she did not really look like Azaroth, but more like the woman in the picture, so this meant she was half Demon, something that was forbidden in the Demon world, that Angels did not have a relationship, let alone a child from an earthling

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 09:13 AM
Emilia smiled and looked from the picture to the girl in her arms. She wondered what had happened to the woman that had made Azaroth cold and reclusive. She sighed and looked at the woman one more time before falling asleep herself.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 09:19 AM
Azeroth was already quite tipsy, and opened the door of the bedroom where Emilia lay and saw the two sleeping and took another sip from his bottle, and walked up to them "wake up" grumbled with double tongue, and was already pretty drunk which made him struggle to stand on his legs

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 09:25 AM
Emilia woke to Azaroth's drunken voice telling her to wake up. She stood and stretched, keeping her eyes down before wrapping an arm around his waist and guiding him to the bed. She gently placed him down and quietly said, "She misses you," before laying on the ground to go back to sleep.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 09:35 AM
"Do not sleep on the floor, my bed is big enough" he mumbled and sat down again and drank from the bottle and looked at her "And forget about that child"

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 09:39 AM
Emilia stood and shook her head. "You don't just cast her aside in the bad memories pile... She's your daughter of the woman you loved and what ever happened to her she'd want you to take care of her." She looked at him for a moment before going to her room to sleep.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 09:44 AM
"Shut the hell up women!" and he tried to get out of bed and grab her but was too drunk and he fell to the floor "Come here and I'll give you a beating" he muttered

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 09:48 AM
"A beating?" she said before going back into the room. "You're too drunk to even stand on your own two feet! You're just angry she's gone and you couldn't save her!" Emilia stopped and blushed hard. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for and I apologize," she said softly as she knelt beside Azaroth, "But she is a living memory of her... don't push it away."

Malyka
08-29-2018, 09:52 AM
Azaroth tried to hit her but he could not and listened to her words, and with her help she lay down on the bed again, just looked at her and pulled her into bed and held her down and fell asleep with Emilia in his arms

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 09:55 AM
She blushed and helped him back into the bed, her blush darkening as she felt him pull her into the bed and wrap his arms around her. She smiled softly, knowing there was good in his heart somewhere and fell asleep against his chest.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 10:00 AM
Azaroth woke up the next day with a huge headache and moaned for a moment and felt someone was asleep to him, he looked at it for a moment and saw that it was his pet, normally he would be furious but something in him stopped him and instead of striking her, he stroked her cheek

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Emilia woke to a soft touch on her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked at Azaroth, blushing before looking away quickly. "Would.. you like me to get you something for your headache..?" she asked quietly.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 03:27 PM
Azaroth lay down again and closed his eyes "Is not necessary" he said and sighed and got out of bed and just stroked his neck and took off his clothes, and soon he stood in his boxer with his muscular body "I'm going wash make sure there are clean clothes in bed for me and my bed is made up "

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Emilia nodded and watched him get undressed, blushing and keeping her eyes low. She nodded again before he left. Once he was gone she got up and made the bed, changing the sheets and setting the blankets and pillows straight. She set out clothes neatly on the bed before sitting on the floor and waiting for his return.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 03:42 PM
Azaroth came back and walked to the bed, looked at Emilia and put on his clothes and looked in the mirror and sighed "We stay home today" he spoke and walked over to her. "Come, there's something I'll tell you wants to show "and he then walked away and through the long dark corridors he put his hands in his pockets and stopped for a moment" Someone followed us "he spoke and grunted.

The little girl named Tinka quickly ducked behind a cupboard when she heard Azaroth talking and she looked very carefully at Azaroth and Emilia and quickly ran to Emilia and stood behind her and stuck her tongue out to Azaroth "You are a meany!" she spoke, then ducked behind Emilia again, when she heard Azaroth growling again, and his eyes glowed

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 03:52 PM
She walked with Azaroth quietly before stopping at the sound of his voice. She felt Tinka go behind her and she smiled softly. Seeing his eyes she reached an arm behind her and held while her other hand came up slightly. "She's your daughter, she just misses you."

Malyka
08-29-2018, 03:59 PM
"Mind your own business!" He spoke angry and grabbed Tinka by her arm above "Fade from my eyes" and you grumbled at her, letting her go and walked away.

Tinka looked at Azaroth and then looked at the ground "I hate you" she spoke softly and then disappeared

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 04:38 PM
Emilia jumped at his voice before saddening slightly. "Azaroth... she just wants her father..." She looked where Tinka was just a moment before. She shook her head slightly and sighed.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Azaroth ignored her and walked into a huge hall with all the books "I want you to clean this room" he said and walked to a closet and picked up a book and read in it

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 04:51 PM
Emilia sighed and nodded, grabbing the cleaning supplies and started dusting the shelves.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 04:57 PM
Azaroth shook his head once and then walked away with the book, the moment he left, Tinka appeared "Will you read me" she asked and walked to a closet and pulled out a book and walked towards her

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 05:39 PM
Emilia smiled softly at Tinka and said, "If you help me dust off the shelves I'll read you two books."

Malyka
08-29-2018, 05:47 PM
"But I'm too small for that" she said and climbed into a chair and looked at her.

Azaroth stood behind the door and listened to the two and was curious what Emilia was going to do, this was the first time that Tinka showed herself normally she was very shy and afraid of outsiders

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 05:49 PM
Emilia giggled and put the small girl on her shoulders and smiled. "You can get the shelves that are above my shoulders, then I'll read you three stories and make you a sandwich, deal?"

Malyka
08-29-2018, 05:54 PM
"Okay" she said and looked at her for a moment and cleaned the shelves, and had to sneeze and she disappeared and reappeared in a corner "My nose is itchy" she spoke and looked at Emilia "story time?"

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 06:30 PM
Emilia smiled and nodded, going over to a chair and patting her lap for Tinka to sit. She took the bok she picked out and waited for her to sit.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 06:35 PM
Tinka ran to her and climbed onto her lap and put her thumb in her mouth and looked at Emilia "Will you be my new mommy" she suddenly asked

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 06:39 PM
Emilia smiled and blushed at her question. "I'd love to be your new Mommy, but don't forget your old mommy ever, okay?"

Malyka
08-29-2018, 06:43 PM
"But Mommy was murdered when I was born, I do not know what she was like" she said suddenly, and looked at the book "That's why Azaroth hates me, and I hate him" and opened the book "Do you want to read this story?" and pointed to the fairy tale of snow white

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 07:11 PM
"You shouldn't hate him because he hurts," she said softly. She nodded at her choice of snow white and began reading.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 07:19 PM
"Well I hate him" she said and put her head against Emilia's chest, and listened to her reading.

Azaroth listened and stared at the ground he did not know how to handle a child at all, and now this happened, he stopped for a moment and then walked away

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 07:23 PM
Emilia finished the story and kissed Tinka's head. "I'll be back," she said before getting up and leaving the room to find Azaroth. "She misses you... she said quietly. "She wants you shes just angry because of your anger..."

Malyka
08-29-2018, 07:35 PM
Azaroth stood up and walked up to her and pressed her against the wall "I am the head of all demons of course I have anger in me and let her be afraid of me" he said and wanted to pinch her throat but did it did not and stared at her and kissed her suddenly, and quickly stepped back "GO !!!" he spoke fiercely and walked awake and threw down his desk

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 07:41 PM
Emilia took being pushed against the wall easily, but blushed hard as she felt Azaroth's lips touch hers in a kiss. As he let her go and walked away she sighed and called out softly, "The anger towards your wife... I know your anger but that anger isn't good for you or her... It's not doing anything but hurting you I can see it!"

Malyka
08-29-2018, 07:45 PM
"Do not tell me what to do!!" he said wost and walked to his booze cupboard and grabbed a bottle and opened it "You're free, I'll let you go" he said and put the bottle on his lips

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 08:08 PM
She walked over to him and took the bottle from his lips and replaced it with her own, kissing him softly and quickly before shaking her head. "I want to help you, I don't want to leave you"

Malyka
08-29-2018, 08:12 PM
Azaroth wanted to get angry when she took the bottle away but was surprised when she kissed him and stared at her and suddenly pulled her towards her and kissed her again and pressed her against the wall and stroked her body

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 08:27 PM
Emilia blushed hard as she felt him touch her lips and put her against the wall. She wrapped her arms around his waist gently as he stroked her body gently.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 08:29 PM
he grabbed her and disappeared with her to his room and pressed her to the bed, caressing her body and letting her eyes glow and kissing her

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 08:34 PM
She kissed him a little harder, shuddering slightly as she felt him stroking her body more. She looked into his eyes and smiled slightly.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 08:38 PM
He stroked her cheek and kissed her again and pulled her against her and took off her clothes, and it was not long before he made love with her.

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 08:42 PM
Emilia helped strip him and enjoyed making love with him, blushing hard afterwards as she laid next to him.

Malyka
08-29-2018, 08:46 PM
Azaroth took her in his arms and stroked her back "You're still free to go, you're no longer minus pet" he said quietly mar hoped she would stay

Undead_Fears
08-29-2018, 10:18 PM
Emilia smiled softly at him, stroking his arm with her thumb gently. "I don't want to leave, I want to stay here with you."

Malyka
08-30-2018, 04:36 AM
"Why stay with a high class Demon, who can take away your soul and kill you?" He asked calmly and put his arm under his head and closed his eyes for a moment.

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 01:06 PM
She put her head on his chest and kissed it gently. "I want to help you, and quite frankly I've grown attached to you."

Malyka
08-30-2018, 01:10 PM
Azeroth was surprised and looked at her for a moment and stroked her cheek and sighed "I must go" he said calmly and stepped out...

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 01:21 PM
Emilia smiled as he stroked her cheek and nodded at his words, wrapping the sheet around her naked body and sitting in the bed waiting for him to return.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 01:28 PM
"You did not wait for me ... I'm going to hunt" he said and put on his clothes and looked at her

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 03:00 PM
Emilia nodded slightly before looking away from him. She slipped out of the bed and put her clothes on before saying softly, "I'll go finish cleaning the library.."

Malyka
08-30-2018, 03:04 PM
Tinka was sitting all the time and tried to stay awake, because she wanted another story, and Emilia had promised her another sandwich, she yawned again and rubbed her eyes

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 03:08 PM
Emilia walked over to her and smiled softly. "Tinka, it's bed time for you. Let's go to the kitchen so I can make your sandwich, then I'll take you to your room and let you eat and I'll read it to you, ok?" She picked her up and led her to the kitchen, setting her down to make the sandwich.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 03:10 PM
Tinka looked at her and nodded "Where is Azaroth?" she asked and looked at her. "Can I have a glass of milk?

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 03:16 PM
"He's... out." she said pouring the small child a glass of milk and handing her the sandwich.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 03:23 PM
After she had finished her milk and sandwich she suddenly disappeared and she appeared in Azaroth's room and went to jump on the bed

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 03:25 PM
Emilia quickly followed her and caught her mid-jump. She kissed her forehead and smiled. "Let's sleep together," she said softly, climbing into the bed with Tinka in her arms. "What story do you want this time?"

Malyka
08-30-2018, 03:31 PM
"No, I want to play," she said, struggling to stay awake, and soon made herself small against Emilia and fell asleep

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 03:33 PM
Emilia smiled as she fell asleep, humming (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNF4uyPDxhg&list=PLMHneQwRmL_E-8cAaAyXkgIlmCjUdsZnh&t=12s&index=2) gently to her. It wasn't long before she found herself falling asleep too. She made herself comfortable and fell asleep, still humming.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 03:37 PM
Azaroth came back after hours of hunt and have fed back, he walked into the room and saw the two asleep, and stared at the two normally he became furious when he found Tinka in his bed, but something in him was changing he walked to the bed and suddenly took Tinka like a baby in his arms and he went to the window and stared at her and stroked her cheek, then looked at the full moon for a moment and sighed

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 03:41 PM
Emilia woke, startled and panicked when she felt Tinka leave her arms. She looked around frantically before seeing Azaroth holding her next to the window. She smiled softly and said, "Isn't she beautiful?"

Malyka
08-30-2018, 03:46 PM
"She looks like her mother, and is as stubborn as her mother," he said calmly and did not want to let her go and went to the fireplace and sat down in a big chair and held her in his arms.

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 03:55 PM
"Not necessarily a bad thing," she said softly. She curled back into the bed, letting him spend time with his daughter.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 04:00 PM
Azaroth got up and put her back next to Emilia "I'm going to do some work"

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 04:02 PM
Emilia wrapped her arms around Tinka and nodded. "Alright, don't stay up too long though, you need sleep."

Malyka
08-30-2018, 04:06 PM
Azaroth shook his head once and walked out of the room and came into the room the next morning. and walked to the bed without doing anything and fell asleep

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 05:15 PM
She slept through the night, waking in the morning when she felt Azaroth slip into bed. She shook her head and lifted Tinka out of bed, taking her to the kitchen where she started preparing breakfast.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Tinka was still tired and already gaping at the table, and suddenly disappeared and appeared next to Azaroth and crawled against him

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 05:24 PM
She smiled and started cooking breakfast, toasting bread and frying sausage.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 05:36 PM
Azaroth woke up and looked at the sleeping Tinka "Wake up you rat, you've pissed in my bed" he muttered

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 06:30 PM
Emilia heard his voice in the quiet house and sighed. She came in and lifted Tinka up out of the bed. "She's little, it happens. I'll change the sheets after I get her changed, there's breakfast in the kitchen," she said before walking out with Tinka.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 07:09 PM
Arazoth sighed for a moment and disappeared and appeared in his private bathroom and threw off his clothes and stepped into a warm bath and closed her eyes for a moment, when the underworld realized that he had a weakness for this woman, he could get into trouble

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
She gently woke Tinka and kissed her head. "Help me change your clothes love." She helped Tinka out and in of her clothes before kissing her head again and smiling. "You hungry?"

Malyka
08-30-2018, 07:16 PM
Tinka looked at her for a moment and then looked down and saw her hand, grabbing it so that she pulled a piece of her soul from Emilia herself, it did not hurt much

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 07:20 PM
She blushed as she felt some of her soul leave. "Wh-Why'd you do that...?"

Malyka
08-30-2018, 07:22 PM
Tinka was startled, staring at her and disappearing to a place where no one could come

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 08:26 PM
Emilia sighed before sitting on the bed and sat quietly.

Malyka
08-30-2018, 08:27 PM
Arazoth walked naked into the room and saw her "what's up?" he asked and walked up to her and stood in front of her

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 08:30 PM
Emilia looked up and blushed hard as she gazed at the naked figure. "N-Nothing..."

Malyka
08-30-2018, 08:31 PM
Arazoth got closer to her and caressed her cheek and lifted her chin, kissed her and stared at her. "What did she do?"

Undead_Fears
08-30-2018, 08:33 PM
She sighed and touched her hand. "She.. took my hand and took a piece of my soul..."

Malyka
08-30-2018, 08:40 PM
Azaroth stared at her "She is feeding herself ... in order to live we feed ourselves to souls ... and an angelic soul is much more powerful for us" he said and kissed her and wanted to feed her but she quickly looked away

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 08:54 AM
She nodded and kissed back softly. She caressed his cheek and turned his face towards her. "If you are hungry... I will support you."

Malyka
08-31-2018, 09:00 AM
"No, I do not have to," he said but smelled her pure soul and let go of her and took clean clothes and put them on and did to her surprise a pair of training pants and a simple shirt "The bathroom is entirely at your disposal" he said

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 09:04 AM
She nodded and stood. "Thank you Azaroth," she said softly, kissing his cheek before going into the bathroom. She drew herself a hot bath and stripped down before sinking down into the warm water.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 09:55 AM
Arazoth shook his head once and sighed for a moment, he could not believe what was going on, he had shared the bed with an Angel, and had become kindly something he did not like, because this showed him that he had a weakness

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 01:00 PM
Emilia relaxed in the water, letting the warmth of it sink into her bones. She knew it must have been hard for Azaroth now that she wasn't his pet. She felt bad, but thought it was good for him to have kindness in his heart.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 01:14 PM
Azaroth grabbed some coffee and took a lock and closed his eyes for a moment and enjoyed the delicious coffee "Must say she can make good coffee"

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 03:26 PM
After her bath she dried off and got dressed in a simple cotton shirt and some shorts. She put her hair in a messy bun and walked into the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of milk.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 03:35 PM
Arazoth sat at the table and just looked at a letter that had arrived and sighed "fucking hell, I can not have it", he said

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 03:38 PM
"Have what?" she asked, sitting down with her milk and a bagel.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 03:42 PM
"My mother is coming" he spoke and was not happy about it, and stood up

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 03:44 PM
"Oh..." she said quietly. "I... I can stay in the dungeon if you want while she's here..."

Malyka
08-31-2018, 03:51 PM
"Then she would still smell you, and she wants to take Tinka with her to raise her" he said and put a dent in the fridge

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 04:00 PM
Emilia went over and gently put a hand on his shoulder, kissing his cheek gently. "She's your daughter, she can't take her away from you."

Malyka
08-31-2018, 04:03 PM
"Then you do not know my mother yet" he said angry and walked away "Clean the house now !!" he roared to her clearly not really the friendly Azaroth anymore

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 04:12 PM
She sighed and nodded, grabbing the cleaning supplies and started cleaning.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 05:05 PM
the whole day Azaroth was not the most kindest at all, he stood in Tinka's room, and just roared to her to get dressed and clean up her room, making Tinka just cry

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 05:09 PM
Emilia rushed in and picked Tinka up holding her close and turning to Azaroth. "You stop it! Stop yelling at her because your mother is coming! It's not her fault! Go!"

Malyka
08-31-2018, 05:14 PM
Azaroth looked at her angrily, grabbed Tinka from her and put her on the floor and grabbed Amilia and pressed her against the wall and sucked her soul out of her

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 05:16 PM
Emilia screamed as she felt her soul leaving her body.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 05:21 PM
Azaroth released her oineens and stared at her "Make sure she is dressed and clean her room" he spoke quickly and quickly walked out of the room Tinka immediately ran to her

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 05:25 PM
She grabbed at her neck as she sat against the wall. She took Tinka in her arms and held her tightly, crying softly into her shoulder.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 05:26 PM
Tinka crawled on her lap and looked at her "Sorry what Daddy did to you" she said softly

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 05:36 PM
Emilia nodded and wiped her tears. "I-It's not your fault honey. I'll get this cleaned up, go pick some clothes out to wear," she said before starting to clean her room.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 05:56 PM
Azeroth did not know when his mother would come but was clearly not exactly cheerful and walked to his liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 06:06 PM
She got Tinka dressed and her room clean and stepped out. She saw Azaroth and sighed. She didn't say anything and instead went to the room he gave her and sat quietly.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 06:11 PM
that same day Azaroth's mother came and Azaroth was sleeping in his bed drunk and could not be awakened.

She walked into Tinka's room and immediately disappeared and appeared to Emilia "No, I do not want to go with her" she said scared and hugged Emilia, the woman walked in and stared at Emilia. "So my son has an Angel to get dressed feed "she said and walked up to her and just smelled that Azaroth had done more than just her soul had sucked up" Give me the child now !! "

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 06:25 PM
Emilia hugged Tinka close to her, getting angry at his mother. "She will not be going with you! Leave!"

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:00 PM
She let her eyes glow "You have nothing to say !!!" she spoke ill and walked towards her and wanted to catch Tinka

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:02 PM
"NO!" she yelled before kicking her away, holding onto Tinka tighter than ever before.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:05 PM
she wanted to grab Emilia but soon Azaroth appeared to her and grabbed his own mother to her and suddenly changed to his demon side, tearing his own mother to pieces. "Do not dare to hurt my beloved !!" he spoke darkly

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:08 PM
She yelped and held Tinka's face away from the sight, tears forming in her own eyes as he heard the screams of his mother. Once it was over she let Tinka go and tucked her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth crying softly. "I'm sorry this is all my fault I'm so s-so sorry..!"

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:21 PM
Azaroth looked gaspingly at the body and then looked at her "take care of her" and he disappeared

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:23 PM
She quickly took her remains outside and began to dispose of them in the ground.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:27 PM
only after two weeks did Azaroth return, and immediately went to his room

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:29 PM
Emilia took care of Tinka while he was gone, cooking, cleaning, and keeping the house tidy.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:30 PM
Azeroth with difficulty removed his clothes from under the blood, and had some wounds

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:32 PM
Emilia walked in to see how he was and gasped when she saw him. She ran back and got bandages before helping him with his wounds.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:35 PM
"Stop, I'm fine" he spoke and moaned for a moment as he felt pain, and got up and walked to the bathroom, trying to take off his boxer

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:38 PM
She shook her head and followed him. "You are not fine you need help," she said quietly, helping him gently remove his bxers.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:41 PM
Azaroth grumbled for a moment and turned the tap open and looked at Emilia and pulled her towards him and kissed her and pressed her in the shower, tore the clothes off her body

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:45 PM
She kissed back and blushed, pressing her body close to his

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:50 PM
after more than an hour they were both in bed, completely naked and panting Azaroth ignored his wounds and pulled Emilia against him

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:55 PM
Emilia smiled and pressed herself against him more, kissing him hard and rubbing against him.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 07:57 PM
"Have not you had enough?" he asked and kissed her and turned her on her back and lay on top of her

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 07:58 PM
"No, I want you some more," she said giggling and kissing him.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 08:09 PM
Azaroth kissed her and caressed her body "You would almost think that you would like to become pregnant with a hige class demon"

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 08:11 PM
She blushed hard and smiled. "Maybe in the future," she said kissing his lips.

Malyka
08-31-2018, 08:13 PM
Azaroth grunted and grinned after more than two hours, taking her in his arms, panting

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 08:15 PM
Emilia panted hard, laying next to him smiling. "Do you feel better?"

Malyka
08-31-2018, 08:18 PM
"Forget what happened that day ... how is Tinka doing?" he asked and worried about her because he knew how sensitive she was

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 08:25 PM
She nodded and smiled softly. "She's been alright, but she's missed you a lot.."

Malyka
08-31-2018, 08:27 PM
Azaroth kissed her and looked at her "become my wife" he suddenly said

Undead_Fears
08-31-2018, 08:30 PM
Emilia blushed hard and smiled. "Y-Yes, of course..!"

Malyka
08-31-2018, 08:42 PM
Azaroth looked at her in surprise, then grinned and kissed her and moaned in pain

Undead_Fears
09-01-2018, 08:41 AM
She smiled and kissed back before getting a worried look on her face. "Love please let me take care of them.."

Malyka
09-01-2018, 09:08 AM
"Not necessary, there are only a few scratches" he said and stood up

Undead_Fears
09-01-2018, 09:09 AM
"They don't look like scratches," she said, wrapping a sheet around her.

Malyka
09-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Azaroth once sighed and sat grumblingly, so Emilia could treat his wounds

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Emilia got up and grabbed the bandages and disinfectant and came back. She sat next to him and undid the cap on the bottle. "This is going to sting.." she said softly before kissing his skin and pouring the stuff onto his wounds.

Malyka
09-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Azaroth growled, "That hurts!" he spoke and pushed her away and wanted to get up again

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 07:22 PM
"I said it would," she said pulling him back and gently started wrapping the wounds. "I just don't want them to get nasty is all."

Malyka
09-02-2018, 07:25 PM
"Not that I die of it" he grumbled and pulled her on his lap and kissed her neck "Can you arrange Angel for me, or maybe two" he said and stroked her body

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 07:27 PM
She blushed and bit her lip as she felt his lips. "Like... to have their souls..?" she asked hesitantly.

Malyka
09-02-2018, 07:32 PM
"Yes ... I have to feed, and Tinka too" he said and looked at her "Do you think you can arrange two angels" and he stroked her body and kissed her neck

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Emilia looked down and nodded. While she knew they needed the food, it was still her own people. "I'll try.."

Malyka
09-02-2018, 07:54 PM
a few months passed Azaroth had a lot of trouble to be a father to Tinka, let alone that he was sometimes bad but also had a weakness for his new lover, because of this he fatted less and let his victims live, and also let them to go.

Azaroth walked to Emilia and pulled her in his arms, and stroked her belly "You get fat" he said and kissed her neck

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Emilia tried her best to be good to Azaroth, bringing him food and helping him. She slowly taught him how to be a father, though it wasn't easy. She continued to be a mother to the small girl.

Emilia smiled and leaned her head back against him. "It's because there's something in there."

Malyka
09-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Arazoth suddenly stopped and turned her around and looked at her. "Are you sick ... you have something bad in you !!" he spoke, startled.

Tinka looked at them "Mommy are you sick?" she asked and had to yawn for a moment and looked at her father

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Emilia laughed and kissed Azaroth on the cheek softly. She kissed Tinka's forehead and smiled. "No I'm not sick silly. I'm pregnant!"

Malyka
09-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Azaroth stared at her and sat down "You have a baby in you" he said, surprised and did not know what to do.

"Have you eaten a baby?" Tinka asked straight away and stared at her belly. "Why did you eat a baby you were hungry?"

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 08:18 PM
Emilia laughed at Tinka once more and shook her head. "No sweet girl, I'm growing the baby inside of me." She looked to Azaroth and got worried. "Az.. are you alright..?"

Malyka
09-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Azaroth stared at her and pulled her in his arms "Why did not you tell me," he said and stared at her, he had not fed himself for days.

"But how does baby grow in you, how come in your mommy" she asked and was very attached to her, and yawned and rubbed her eyes

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 08:28 PM
"It's just how it works Tinka, I'm even mistified by it." she said kissing her head once more. She turned to Azaroth and sighed. "I-I wanted to surprise you..."

Malyka
09-02-2018, 08:33 PM
"Well you did that," he said and kissed her. "You know that we have more problems now, they are already worried that you have something to do with a demon, and now you're pregnant"

Undead_Fears
09-02-2018, 09:49 PM
"I-I know, but I'm your wife Azaroth. Let them burn me, let them torture me, cut off my wings and take my soul, as long as I'm with you and your wonderful daughter I have nothing to fear."

Malyka
09-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Tinka stared at Emilia and her father "No, they can not hurt you," she said

Azaroth pulled her close to her and grinned "Must say you've surprised me well"

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Emilia giggled and kissed him softly. She took Tinka's hand and squeezed it tightly. "No, nothing's going to hurt me, I was simply saying honey."

Malyka
09-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Azaroth lifted Tinka and looked at her "idiot" he murmured and saw Tinka lie down against him and put her thumb in her mouth and stared sleepily in front of her

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Emilia looked at Azaroth sternly and gently petted Tinka's head as she sat sleepily. "She's still young, do not chastise her for not understanding."

Malyka
09-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Azaroth sighed "She is stupid, she can not even dress herself, let alone be quiet when she has to hunt" he said and watched Tinka fall asleep

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 04:24 PM
Emilia felt herself get a little angry. "It isn't her fault her mother died and you didn't take care of her and teach her."

Malyka
09-03-2018, 04:25 PM
"It's a women's job to take care of children and her husband and not the other way around" he suddenly said and gave Tinka to her

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 04:28 PM
"And there wasn't a woman around! And yet you refuse to let me take care of you!" She took Tinka and went to her room, slamming the door hard.

Malyka
09-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Azaroth looked at her surprised after "What is her problem" and then walked away he had better things to do

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 04:35 PM
She tucked Tinka into bed and sighed, running her hands through her hair. "He needs to understand he's a parent too..."

Malyka
09-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Tinka woke up for a moment and looked at her for a moment and then made herself small again and fell asleep

Azaroth was sitting in his office with a few demons, they knew they'd better keep silent about his relationship with an Angel and so he remained faithful but more and partly of the underworld wanted him out, but Azaroth one of the most powerful demons

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Emilia sat in her chair and began reading a book, tucking her feet under her body and wrapped a blanket around herself.

Malyka
09-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Azaroth came into the room after hours of meetings and walked to Emilia "We're going for a while"

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 04:53 PM
"Where?" she asked as she set the book down gently.

Malyka
09-03-2018, 05:02 PM
"To chicago, I have a big penthouse there, we will stay there, now you're pregnant I need help" he said and walked up to her and stroked her cheek

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 05:05 PM
She looked to Tinka and down at her stomach. "You're going to have to help me take care of Tinka, both of us, not just your maid or servant." She looked in his eyes and kissed his cheeks.

Malyka
09-03-2018, 05:26 PM
"Not that kind of help ... you have a part Demon in you ... you want other things, possibly blood or someone's soul" he said and put his hand on her belly and stared at her

Undead_Fears
09-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Emilia's face paled as she listened to his words. "S-Souls..?"

Malyka
09-03-2018, 05:33 PM
"Yes ... souls ... the baby would like to feed on a soul, so mom will want it in her pregnancy" he said and grinned and kissed her neck