PDA

View Full Version : Ask Omac

Omac
08-23-2018, 01:54 AM
This is a question thread from Omac for Omac. All questions will be directed to Omac at Omac; or by posting below. All concerns of world domination by Omac for Omac will result in the termination of the member. All unauthorized terminations in the name of Omac will be rewarded and honored. All people who took this intro seriously will be required to use a toast related pun in their question. >:3 That will be all.

So ask me questions!

Cfavano
08-23-2018, 02:16 AM
Is it better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both?

Omac
08-23-2018, 05:55 PM
I would have said loved until I watched the video you sent me. I didn't want all of it yet, but I've seen most of it and now I think being feared is better. You can accomplish more, and maybe gain respect, but you also lose your only redeemable quality and eventually that will cause you. For example, Ceaser.

Saying that, I think real change comes from compassion. If you look at some of the biggest faces of history that we look up none of them are these ruthless kings. Martin Luther King Jr. or Abraham Lincon in which they're known not for their vengeful force to achieve peace, but their kind compassion.

Cfavano
08-23-2018, 06:01 PM
But didnt both of them get assassinated? And yes Julius Caesars was assassinated, but was not Augustus Caesar a good prince? What about, oh, I dunno, Charlemagne?

Omac
08-24-2018, 12:33 AM
Maybe that's the point. A good man will give his men compassion. A great man will give his men a purpose. The best man will sacrifice himself for the cause. The third does what the first men do with showing how important the cause is and how they should try to find peace not war. Maybe you can be both feared and loved, but you have to die to truly earn it.

Cfavano
08-24-2018, 12:44 AM
What do you think of these quotes?

Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are.

The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command.

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.

Never was anything great achieved without danger.

Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great.

Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times.

Politics have no relation to morals.

One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived.

Omac
08-26-2018, 12:48 AM
Well this took longer then I hoped. I got distracted. -_-;

Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are.

I agree with this quote. It's one thing that I always felt alienated about with "regular people." It's like when I went with my cousins to a Festive a few weeks back and they were walking around judging people. It happened when I went driving with my brother too. He saw a guy without shoes and said he must be poor. Maybe that's because of my mental illness, or maybe I'm just full of myself, but I think it varies from person to person. Some people base opinions based on physical appearance and others on emotional attachment. I don't think either is wrong.

The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

This makes sense. If you see an army of really skinny, weak children compared to buff, strong, and trained men the other army will have more of a presence. They will look prepared compared to the ruler that seemed to pick random people and throw them into battle.

He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command.

I'm... I'm really not sure. This one seems like it would be obvious to me, but it's flying over my head. Sorry.

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.

This is an old fashion way of saying "If you're going to do something you mine as well go all the way." Normally this means something bad, but I guess it applies here too. If you're going to attack someone you should make sure they can't attack back.

Never was anything great achieved without danger.

Without fear and risk there wouldn't be any reason for anyone not to do something. Those that want something accomplished will have to face their fears.

Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great.

If you try hard enough things will get easier? I'm not sure I completely agree with this, but I think that's point it's trying to make.

Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times.

You have to keep things fresh because the world is constantly changing and people move on. If I wrote a successful series I couldn't continue it for forever because eventually people would grow tire of it no matter how good it may be.

Politics have no relation to morals.

I disagree. I feel like people use politics and political party to hide behind. It's easier to explain your morals with a label such as liberal or to hide behind a law like gun control to admit your true morals. In my opinion, people use politics to rationalized their morals to themselves. They don't want to admit they feel abortion, gun control, vaccines, etc. are better for themselves instead of the control. There are exceptions, of course, but I think in the modern day both are very much connected.

One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived.

Of course. If you know how to take advantage of people you'll know who to look for.

Cfavano
08-27-2018, 07:29 PM
Hey hey, some more quotes, thoughts on them?

I would rather have a russet coated Captain who knows what he fights for and loves what he knows, than he who calls himself a gentleman and is but little else

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.

It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy.

A prudent man should always follow in the path trodden by great men and imitate those who are most excellent.

Hence it comes that all armed prophets have been victorious, and all unarmed prophets have been destroyed.

A prince ought to have no other aim or thought, nor select anything else for his study, than war and its rules and discipline; for this is the sole art that belongs to him who rules, and it is of such force that it not only upholds those who are born princes, but it often enables men to rise from a private station to that rank. And, on the contrary, it is seen that when princes have thought more of ease than of arms they have lost their states. And the first cause of your losing it is to neglect this art; and what enables you to acquire a state is to be master of the art.

How laudable it is for a prince to keep good faith and live with integrity, and not with astuteness, every one knows. Still the experience of our times shows those princes to have done great things who have had little regard for good faith, and have been able by astuteness to confuse men's brains, and who have ultimately overcome those who have made loyalty their foundation. You must know, then, that there are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts; but as the first method is often insufficient, one must have recourse to the second. It is therefore necessary to know well how to use both the beast and the man. This was covertly taught to princes by ancient writers, who relate how Achilles and many others of those princes were given to Chiron the centaur to be brought up, who kept them under his discipline; this system of having for teacher one who was half beast and half man is meant to indicate that a prince must know how to use both natures, and that the one without the other is not durable. A prince being thus obliged to know well how to act as a beast must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from snares, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognise snares, and a lion to frighten wolves. Those that wish to be only lions do not understand this. Therefore, a prudent ruler ought not to keep faith when by so doing it would be against his interest, and when the reasons which made him bind himself no longer exist. If men were all good, this precept would not be a good one; but as they are bad, and would not observe their faith with you, so you are not bound to keep faith with them. ...those that have been best able to imitate the fox have succeeded best. But it is necessary to be able to disguise this character well, and to be a great feigner and dissembler.

There is no other way of guarding oneself against flattery than by letting men understand that they will not offend you by speaking the truth; but when everyone can tell you the truth, you lose their respect.

it is necessary to whoever arranges to found a Republic and establish laws in it, to presuppose that all men are bad and that they will use their malignity of mind every time they have the opportunity

Omac
08-31-2018, 06:42 PM
I don't really know man. The day you sent me those I did a three hour psych testing with a bunch of puzzles and math. Then I had a neurologist appoitment and a medication refill mishap. My brain is too tired to do a lot of critical thinking right now. The mini-psychologist me is on vacation. It's just me this week.

Cfavano
08-31-2018, 06:53 PM
What is it like being a piece of cooked bread with some abused milk?

Omac
08-31-2018, 07:00 PM
I think it would be heartbreaking. You know you're cooked so you're not longer normal bread, but you also can't ever become toast. You are at a stage in your life when you can't go back to who you used to be and you can never become who you want to be. The only reminder you have is the half cup of now spoiled milk of the breakfast you should have been a part of it. You're too scared to throw out the scars and too attached to stop wishing things could be different. Overall, you just feel ruined.

Cfavano
08-31-2018, 10:18 PM
Should sad breakfast buddies be a real show?

Omac
09-01-2018, 03:00 AM
I don't think so. It would either be too upsetting for an audience to follow or it would be poking fun at depression in general. I don't think it would be popular.

Cfavano
09-01-2018, 02:23 PM
would an anime Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers be good?

Omac
09-02-2018, 04:26 AM
I haven't heard of Buck Rogers sadly and as much as I have enjoyed the anime I've seen I'm not too familiar with it either.

My favorite anime was Future Diary before I erased my memories and was suddenly disgusted by sex or gore. :| Just in case you were going to ask. I liked the original Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka Seven, and Sword Art Online as well as the thirty or so episodes of Fairy Tale I watched.

Cfavano
09-02-2018, 08:26 PM
is liking traps gay?

Omac
09-03-2018, 03:34 AM
I have no idea what that means, but I found this picture (https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/mordhau-media/spirit/images/1896/0d4692dfcb5a1430993b3eb5966e52c0.jpeg)that made me laugh.

*One intense Google Search Later*

Okay, so traps are guys dressed in a girls uniform and when straight men claim to be attracted to these guys dressed as girls it's argued that their gay? I mean... Not really. Sexuality is really only a label when we as humans are fluid creatures built to hump and breed. It's up to the person to claim that label or not, and liking something can't change their decision. BUT, from a society standard it does seem that anyone who is attracted to a guy in any form is gay, if they are a guy themselves.

I can't give you a simple answer. I am an overthinking machine. ^_^

Cfavano
09-03-2018, 03:50 AM
do you like traps?

Omac
09-03-2018, 04:05 AM
Not really. If I was going to be gay I would just be gay. I know I'm definitely not straight. The thought of sex in general is gross and weird to me, but with a woman it just... *shiver* If I was into guys I would be into guys, and not guys in girls clothing. That's not something I'm into.

Cfavano
09-05-2018, 07:34 PM
did you know you remind me of a persona character Omac?

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Kanji_Tatsumi

Omac
09-06-2018, 01:12 AM
Interesting. I don't look anything like him nor do I see how I act like him, but it's cool that you relate someone to me. :8):

Merry
09-11-2018, 12:13 AM
How is the toasty one today? Buttered or not?

Omac
09-11-2018, 11:34 PM
I've probably never been worse. Physically and emotionally wise. Mentally I've never been in a better control of my mental illness. So more of a burnt crust with a gooey center kind of toast. Not the kind that is worth buttering. Better to clean it off and try toasting it again in the morning.

Merry
09-20-2018, 11:17 PM
Well not too crispy then... cause good toast, is great!
what's your favorite decadent snack? Something you know you shouldn't eat, but you do anyway.. just cause it's TOO good not to?

Omac
09-21-2018, 01:09 AM
Sour Patch Kids.

I used to wake up chewing Sour Patch Kids gum.

I would eat 19 once bags like they were nothing. (https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/4a83f68a-cb6f-4de3-8e34-e1319ae21c61_2.44a65ab1f90f5bc0522610cc4b501fc1.pn g?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF)

It is the only candy I've ever really loved. I don't like gummy bears. Chocolate is only okay. Sour Patch Kids were a reason for me to get up in the morning, hit my head on the very low ceiling, and have a reason to get back up after I knocked myself temporary unconscious again.

InfraredHero
01-20-2019, 08:28 PM
How's the world domination going?

Omac
01-22-2019, 04:00 AM
Real life wise, it's going the best that it could go. I'm really smart, or at least average, but most of my actual intellect is locked away. In advance to that, my self-confidence has never been so low. I have a lot I need to do to get my life sorted out and it's a lot harder then I thought.

RPA wise, the world is destroyed. RPA is destroyed. I have a strange complex way of how I do my writing. For the RPA storyline it followed my username Omac and my other versions through three timelines to save RPA. Turns out, they failed. They were always going to fail. Now I'm on a straight line to my version of Crisis on Infinite Earths. All of my stories have been connected through a multi-verse, including all of the RPA stuff, since I was about eight. Soon I have to destroy those. So yes, I'd say I took over the world. >:3

Kortaga
02-23-2019, 03:35 PM
What part of elementary school do you wish you could incorporate into your adult life? (i.e. naptime)

Omac
02-24-2019, 06:56 AM
Naps are a regular part of my life. I don't really sleep like a normal person should. A lot of the time I have two naps broken apart throughout a 24 hour period. I find a lot of my more hidden talents are only present when I'm tired, such as my natural ability of perception.

I miss Halloween parties. I really miss Halloween parties. My school used to allow us to dress up to school that day as our costumes. Halloween was/is my favorite holiday. It's part of who I am. It's based deep into my fiction, as my yearly writing anniversary "Omactober." shows. I miss dressing up as these different things and having fun in that innocence.

So yes.

I want costumes to become a regular part of my adult life. Or at least bring back Halloween parties.

Merry
04-24-2019, 06:05 PM
How's life doing? whatcha been up to lately?

Omac
07-16-2019, 03:41 AM
Not being active apparently.

At the time of the question I was trying to handle being on my own and it wasn't going so good. I couldn't keep up, and it made me feel really guilt. I didn't know how to handle everything that happened before I left. It was a lot. So I decided to just let myself sulk. I ate a lot of junk food. I didn't leave bed much. I watched a lot of TV. I just let myself be sad. I let myself grieve.

I'm still doing that. I'm giving myself time to heal. I'm now doing pretty good on chores. I feel a little behind on laundry but in my defense, the elevator in my apartment went down right before I was about to get on and I'm not risking that. So I put it off. Otherwise though, I'm doing really good. I'm writing again. I'm playing games again. I'm dreaming again. And this time there is no one to take it all away from me.

Nori
07-25-2019, 02:44 AM
omac, why and how are you such a great friend??

Omac
07-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Being raised in a neglectful, racist, sexist, homophobic, abusive, etc otherwise hateful family and town has made me want to open my heart to everyone.

Kiro Akira
10-11-2019, 08:33 PM
As the rift tore through the air Kiro stepped out and before the rather large Omac and stared him down. "This looks adequette. Five seals tell me what you know." He asked in a demanding manor. He wanted to know more and this was the place to ask.

Omac
10-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Omac laughed. "You don't expect me to just tell you, do you?" He sat back in his comfy chair, setting up his feet on a smaller stool and rest his arms behind his head. "I can tell you the seals are already broken, or will be soon, and it is inevitable... then again, we've already had this conversation... Trust me. I am only doing what is necessary for absolution."

Kiro Akira
10-11-2019, 10:40 PM
The man nodded and stared at the one before him sitting as if he were a mafia king or something of the sort. "We have but it is said to be here that we obtain answers we seek. What seals were broken already?"

Omac
10-12-2019, 02:40 AM
He shrugged. "Three are broken. One is about to be, and could be any moment now. The last one is up to chance... and betrayal." He then pulled out a list.

The ones broken so far are;

1. Kill all four admins (Merry, Kris, G, and Froggy)
2. Two (or more) players target and kill the same person
3. Exactly Thirteen souls were lost

or originally they were;

1. Thou Shall Not Kill Four Witches of Direction
2. Thou Shall Not Steal
3. Thou Shall Not Kill an Unlucky Amount

The other two not finished are;

1. Thou Shall Not Post
2. Thou Shall Not Be Greedy

Kiro Akira
10-12-2019, 06:40 AM
The boy nodded and listened to the list. As he thought he frowned at his losses. "Well im out of the game, only seal i see myself breaking is the seal of posting. Assuming that it will be broken when we reach a number ofnposts in said thread."

Kiro Akira
10-12-2019, 06:43 AM
Just before he moved away he glanced back. "On the act of breaking these seals, theres by no chance that I may aim to take the life of a greedy one can I? Passage to mention and take aim to kill him is all I ask..." With that he continued walking slower at an attempt to hear whether he would be granted the life for a final task. "If not, I'll aim to have a few minions do so."

Omac
10-12-2019, 03:45 PM
Omac slammed his feet down, the ground quivering with power. "Silence! That is what the dead must do. You are safe here, well as long as I deem it, but you have no power to tag the mortals. I assure you... This tale will end sooner then you realize, and I ask that the dead stay out of living matters." Omac sat back up, suddenly rubbing a dog made of butter. "Or else."

Storm
10-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Just then, a Squirrel in Gucci Suit enters with a leather briefcase.

"Master of all things Toast, if it pleases you, allow me to introduce myself, I am Ferdinand Jasmon Marcos Case the Third Esquire, Attorney at Law. I have been retained by the numerous Squirrels at the Squirrel Command Center who are concerned with their ultimate Supreme Commander and the reckless manor he is risking another RPApocalypse."

The Lawyer sets a signed document before the Master of all things Toast "This document is a signed waiver allowing any member of RPALandia to set a hit against Commander Storm and not lose their life should Storm respond within the three days. It is his valid signature on the document Master Omac. Well, a little disclosure is in order, he signed it when arbitrary signing invoices and fast food orders. He does not realize what he signed however it is a valid document none the less Master Omac. Our Commander has to be stopped Master of all things Toast. We are trying to convince him to order a hit against Enigma. That is sure to result in her Badgers to be set loose on Commander Storm. This however would be a good first step, to allow anyone to mention the Commander without fear of losing their lives."

With that, the lawyer tips his hat "Good day Master Omac."

Omac
10-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Omac nodded. "Thank you squirrel for coming forward. I promise that you will be honored for this." He took the contract, folding it up, and slipping it into his pocket. "I am afraid though, that this conversation is not something the citizens of RPA can know about. I assure you this contract will go to a good cause but I can't exactly have a squirrel running rampid spilling my secrets." He snapped his fingers as two more dogs made out of butter appeared, only these ones were much more vicious, and also were boiling to a point of scorching the floor. "This are my version of hellhounds. Property of hell. A little creation of mine now that I'm bad." He sicked the dogs towards the lawyer. "If you though Storm taking over RPA was bad, just you wait!"

Omac then made his way back to Kris office.

Storm
10-12-2019, 05:33 PM
As Omac created two Buttery Hell Hounds, the Lawyer simply offered
"Hell hounds … from Hell, like Duh, like they could be ordered off WalMart's website or something."

As the Hell Hounds descended upon the Lawyer, the Squirrel's last squeak was "I'm NOT cleaning up this furry burnt spot on the floo…" was all he could get out before a burnt spot on the floor is all that remains of the Lawyer.

Omac
02-03-2020, 07:52 AM
Anyone have anymore questions for the demon of Decay?

Kiro Akira
02-11-2020, 06:50 AM
A rift tore through the space as it enlarged itself to a humanoid size with Kiro stepping forth. The boy peeked about and then glanced at Omac sitting upon his said throne. "Toast. Still doing butter things yes?" He asked and smiled softly. "I wanna know more on this decay thing. Explain all you can about it would you?"

Cfavano
02-11-2020, 06:03 PM
if a feminist is alone in n empty forest, is the patriarchy still oppressing her?

Kiro Akira
02-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Of course o.o they oppressed her going in the first place

Cfavano
02-11-2020, 09:52 PM
i believe i ws asking omac

Leanna
02-12-2020, 06:01 PM
Sir Toastie.

Would you consider role playing with a group?

Omac
02-14-2020, 12:17 PM
A rift tore through the space as it enlarged itself to a humanoid size with Kiro stepping forth. The boy peeked about and then glanced at Omac sitting upon his said throne. "Toast. Still doing butter things yes?" He asked and smiled softly. "I wanna know more on this decay thing. Explain all you can about it would you?"

Silly Kiro. There is so little that you understand. Decay is already here and you'll know soon enough. You'll all know.

if a feminist is alone in n empty forest, is the patriarchy still oppressing her?

There is no patriarchy in the forest. There is only freedom! I'm assuming. I don't know much about the feminism vs patriarchy works.

Sir Toastie.

Would you consider role playing with a group?

Probably! Right now I'm a judge in the Purgament and working on a few side projects. I'm open to finding a new group RP, and I few itches I need scratched, but it depends on what is presented to me!

Bee Bear
03-06-2020, 05:46 PM
1. What was the last character you made?

2. If you were a condiment, what would you be?

3. Favourite movie?

Omac
03-06-2020, 06:04 PM
1. Adam, technically. I came up with him a few days ago. I'm not sure he counts though. I haven't done anything with him yet. Last new character I wrote with was Kozzar and before that was... Conner? Guy trapped in what I can only assume is his own personal hell. I'm not sure yet. It's my first, and really only, attempt at a full story about darkness. I have had a minimum amount of gore in much of anything. Conner changes all of that. He's trapped in a Groundhog day type reality, where when he dies he starts over, but there is so much more to it. I'm free-writing. I have ideas, but I have no actual idea what any of it means yet.

2. Butter? Obviously.

3. The Simpsons Movie has been a go-to movie since I was a kid. I think Detective Pikachu and Turtles Forever could be added to that list. I'm a big kid, no shame.

Bee Bear
03-06-2020, 06:26 PM
1. I'm very interested in this Connor guy. The Groundhog day scenario is a personal interest of mine. Is he being used in an RP or solo writing?

2. So you're both the toast and the butter?

3. I've never seen any of these movies. Does that make me a boring old person?

Omac
03-06-2020, 06:51 PM
1. He's by himself. Not in an RP, and so far, he's the only character. He's failed a couple thousand times to escape last time I was working on it and I'm only in chapter 3. He hasn't yet realized that the "Groundhog reset" isn't the same as in the movies. It's not just his actions that can alter what happens, it's his thoughts. He always dies. Chapter 1 was okay, Chapter 2 felt like I explored a bit more and yet will need heavy editing, but Chapter 3 is when it started to get good. Next month is a year XD I only work on it when I'm really angry. I don't get angry often. So imagine all that anger and darkness I never released much of anywhere in my 21 years of life (I even swore off cursing at 4 and kept to it) all in one story. It's raw and heavy.

2. I'm the toast man, bender of butter magic. It's not that strange. You're a Bee Bear. These are odd times.

3. Detective Pikachu came out last year. Both Turtles Forever and the Simpsons Movie are only enjoyable if you're familiar with those series. Turtles Forever is a TMNT movie but crossed over with the turtles I grew up with and the turtles my parents grew up with, as well as clarifying that all of the ninja turtles movies and shows are in a multiverse of sorts, which they even revisited in the 2012 series. It was a big deal. So yes. It does make you a boring person.

Kiro Akira
05-07-2020, 07:39 AM
1. Who is Kozzar and what can you tell me about him?
2. Is Kozzar and The Decay you speak of one person?

Omac
05-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Oh whoops. I just answered these in your PM!

1. Kozzar is a trickster. He's a demon. He likes chaos. That's where he gets his power from. He used to be no more then a shadow that could pass between worlds until RPA gave him power. He tempted Omac and then he tempted the rest of RPA. He possessed Omac and when RPA fell into darkness he was able to break free from Omac and become his own solidified person. Kozzar was once solid before he was a shadow and more human, but he has always been part of Decay. His full backstory is still unknown but he was clearly a performer and still lives (or dies?) for that show. That's something I think @Koti; would find interesting.

2. Nope. Kozzar and Dark Writer (Big Bad from 2017) are to Omac and Piper. Omac is a Fragment. Although he is mostly seen, him and Piper are both "full, real, true." Neither is the right real them and yet they come from the same thing. Omac (and the Fragments) is the guardian of creativity. We have creativity in everything we do. The reality is life though, is that everything we create will eventually decay. Nothing can last forever. Decay is the guardian of decay. Perhaps he's named a little too literal. Much like how everyone has creativity in them everyone will also decay. It's very literal. Kozzar is a part of Decay, who is a guardian of decay, and it is a balance in the universe. Now Decay/Dark Writer/Kozzar are trying to offset that balance. Is it overly complicated? Yes. Do I like my poetic mess? For sure. Also I'd like to note that P.K.; is the guardian of dreams.

P.K.
05-07-2020, 01:07 PM
-pokes head out of dream portal- did someone mention me?
Oh hello Omac!
Rolling out your overly complicated, very intriguing, lovely interwoven plot threads out for people to try and make sense of them? :)

Kiro Akira
05-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Makes sense to me ^_^

I enjoy it and Kiro is willing to meet with any of them for plot anchorage.

Omac
05-07-2020, 06:50 PM
-pokes head out of dream portal- did someone mention me?
Oh hello Omac!
Rolling out your overly complicated, very intriguing, lovely interwoven plot threads out for people to try and make sense of them? :)

Hello!

I didn't realize it was possible for someone to make sense of it all! Haha. I might make a "Guide to my RPA Fanfiction" at some point.

Makes sense to me ^_^

I enjoy it and Kiro is willing to meet with any of them for plot anchorage.

Something looms in the distance, I assure you. 1x1's also exist.

Kiro Akira
05-08-2020, 01:48 AM
Write up an intro and PM it to me xD

"Kiro's adventure in Omacland"

Kiro Akira
05-08-2020, 11:04 PM
https://ibb.co/djHQKGN

Is that you?

- - - Updated - - -

https://ibb.co/djHQKGN

Omac
05-09-2020, 03:10 AM
Nah. I haven't rocked a cape since 2014.

Kiro Akira
05-09-2020, 06:39 AM
Hm o.o idenity theft

Omac
05-10-2020, 02:35 AM
It wouldn't be the first time and it will certainly not be the last. Upon further inspection, I wonder if that impostor is none other then Ormac! My evil clone created by Kris; many moons ago. After failing to clone herself many times with Kriss, Krisss, Krisssss, and most notably, Kriss, she turned her attention on cloning the perfect Omac. Little did she realize- you can't perfect something that is already perfection.

Kiro Akira
05-10-2020, 05:37 AM
Im curious to see where your signiture is going o.o

Omac
05-10-2020, 07:24 AM
You can stay curious. For a little while longer anyway.

Kiro Akira
05-10-2020, 08:17 AM
I mean o.o I'm curious on a lot

Storm
05-11-2020, 01:26 AM
Do you realize yet that you are about ready to fall into the decades long trap for Squirrel Nation to finally control everything Toasty?

Wait, forget the question, that was suppose to be posed to the undercover Secret Squirrel Agents scampering about RPALandia.

Go back to toasty things, nothing to see here Citizen.

Omac
05-11-2020, 07:00 AM
I mean o.o I'm curious on a lot

I'm a bit busy and depressed at the moment but I plan on making a guide on how my version of RPALandia works and everything you need to know about Decay.

Do you realize yet that you are about ready to fall into the decades long trap for Squirrel Nation to finally control everything Toasty?

Wait, forget the question, that was suppose to be posed to the undercover Secret Squirrel Agents scampering about RPALandia.

Go back to toasty things, nothing to see here Citizen.

Is this a similar master evil plan that Kris had for me? If I can stand up to her in a dystopia hell in the future, I can sure as stop an army of roadkill. Except Franklin. He's my inside man.

Wait you didn't hear that.

It was nice having you storm, hope to see your around.

Kiro Akira
05-11-2020, 08:02 AM
I need an inside squirrel >.>

His name will be Bensen. Dont know why. But that will be my inside squirrel. Just gotta find a squirrel to name Bensen now

Storm
05-11-2020, 03:46 PM
I need an inside squirrel >.>

His name will be Bensen. Dont know why. But that will be my inside squirrel. Just gotta find a squirrel to name Bensen now

https://i.imgur.com/VrV1nbl.jpg

"Good day sir, My name is Benson, spy extraordinary, I understand you seek a Squirrel good sir?"

Kiro Akira
05-12-2020, 03:50 AM
He blinked and stared down at the creature tossing it a small bag of nuts. "Hello Charlie, nice to meet you. A squirrel would be nice. What are your talents and what can you tell me of the squirrel army?"

Omac
06-20-2020, 06:43 AM
All squirrels are now banned from this Ask Thread under decree of sir Kozzar.

Kiro Akira
06-20-2020, 07:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/VrV1nbl.jpg

What abour Bensen?

Omac
06-20-2020, 05:21 PM
Especially Benson. He still owes me money.

Kiro Akira
06-21-2020, 02:41 AM
I mean you can shave him and sell his fur o.o make the money back thay way

Omac
06-27-2020, 08:54 PM
No, no. There will be no vermin in this area except maybe rats or meatball people.

Kiro Akira
07-01-2020, 04:05 AM
Kiro shrugged and summoned his flock of undead ravens. "My friends stay tho" He said as he motioned to them. Each in varying states of decay. While Kiro was learning his skills of undead, the birds follow3d his command as he whisked his hand and the seven summoned birds landed around him. "They eat vermin so to speak."

Omac
07-02-2020, 02:16 AM
They may come along with you, but they must also go with you.

Kiro Akira
07-03-2020, 12:17 AM
He shrugged and then nodded. "They will always follow. Surely Kozzar wont mind to much decay around?"

Kiro Akira
08-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Question o.o

Purge is over. Is decay here?

Omac
08-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Decay has always been here.

If you mean when the next event is... depends on my boss, Mr. Depression.

Kiro Akira
08-03-2020, 01:20 AM
Tell him I wanna have a word with him o.o

Omac
08-03-2020, 04:42 PM
I scheduled an appoitment with him, but due to Covid precautions it has been delayed indefinitely.

Kiro Akira
08-03-2020, 10:16 PM
-slides a $50- Speed er up? >>

Omac
08-04-2020, 02:38 AM
*takes the $50* uh, no

Koti~
08-04-2020, 02:59 AM
If anyone gets first crack at Decay, he's answering to Bri first!

Actual question this time.
What is your favorite race to play as, be it demon, human, fae, elf, or what have you?

Omac
08-04-2020, 04:32 AM
Sounds good! Kozzar looks forward to it.

I'm going to be boring and say human. More specifically, humans with special abilities. Playing as a demon has been more fun then I expected though. When I did Dark Writer (the first incarnation of Decay) it was just an angry human. Kozzar has been a lot more fun. I'm sure the next guy will also be fun, especially since I'm sticking with the overall theme, but I'm not sure if he'll be as fun as Kozzar. They're all be demon like though.

Now I've never really gotten a lot of practice but I really enjoy elves, faeries, tree people, and otherwise nature based races. I'd love an RP of it. Maybe I'll make one.

Kiro Akira
08-04-2020, 03:24 PM
-slides another $50- Uhh yes? o.o

Omac
08-04-2020, 04:26 PM
*takes $50* No, but thank you for your donation.

Kiro Akira
08-05-2020, 01:32 AM
What if Kiro speaks with decay himself as a bribe? XD

Omac
08-06-2020, 09:23 PM
Mr. Depression and Decay are no longer working together, other then both being my boss.

But feel free to give into Decay at all time.

Kiro Akira
08-07-2020, 04:54 AM
Well then >.>

Omac
08-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Mr. Depression has finally gotten back to me about your request and in return has issued a restraining order, as in restraining me from doing anything except what he tells me to.

Kiro Akira
08-12-2020, 10:54 PM
-takes off glove that seemingly came from nowhere and throws it down at feet- I challenge you

Omac
08-13-2020, 11:55 PM
Mr. Depression says no. If you insist on fighting, I am to lay down into a ball and try to protect my "human organs" as best I can.

Koti~
08-14-2020, 12:14 AM
So onto something else.

I have a couple of Questions.

1. Where did the concept of Kozzar come from. I recall most of it from the rumble battle as a one-off, but what made him stick around in your mind?

2. What style of magic do you prefer, trickery and illusions, actual force, or manipulating the elements around you.

3. What is the strangest character concept you have ever came up with?

Omac
08-14-2020, 06:29 AM
Certainly!

1. Well... actually, most of Kozzar has a purpose. I'm not sticking to a script. I don't always get to do every idea I have, but I do have most of my future RPA plans planned out. I've been doing events every year. Keep Quiet was just the first one to gain traction and work out how I wanted. Decay on the other hand has been planned for a while. He first showed up as the Dark Writer in 2017, but I foreshadowed him since 2015.

Even before all of that, the concept of Decay is based on a child experience where I witnessed a shadowy figure approaching me in the middle of the night. It came not for me, but for my coloring book, and in turn my creativity. What started as a childhood nightmare ended up as inspiration.

Saying that, there is no exact character sheet I'm following. Kozzar, and Decay itself, are may all be built from past foreshadowing, old ideas, and real life experiences, but also spontaneous decision making haha. As for Kozzar being into music, we can thank you for that.

2. I really like using elements! It's one of the easiest superpowers/magic systems to use. Especially when done in unique ways.

3. I thought Toast Monster was a fun concept! My favorite weird character was Fragi, the talking cardboard box from the RP "Box." I'm not sure that counts though haha. Actually, I'd say Decay. The way that they work when all of them are together is pretty weird. I think Kozzar controlling the worms to make shoes is weird as it is haha.

V
09-12-2021, 09:17 AM
What happens when we run out of toast?

Omac
09-13-2021, 03:00 AM
Well, as you may already know, butter is what powers are time machine so we'll just use it to travel back in time to a period where we still had toast.

V
09-13-2021, 04:43 AM
Second questions: if we are out of butter? :sweat:

Omac
09-14-2021, 07:44 PM
If there is no butter and there is no toast then the world must be ending... That or it's 2023. Or both.

V
09-15-2021, 04:23 AM
2023, the great butter shortage?

Working on anything creative? :>

Omac
09-15-2021, 04:49 AM
So I want to write a space opera, and I never told you this, but I did a trial run with members of RPA as characters. You were Captain Vee. Bee Bear and Karma were crewmates. It was fun, though short, as I realized I wanted it to be a full story. Four years later, I have parts of an outline and I want to try writing it. I don't know much about space operas though, so I'm going to read a few and finally get around to watch Star Trek. Currently I'm watching Classic Doctor Who. So hoping to start that after my current project or maybe switch between the two.

I'm also the farthest I have ever been at an attempt at writing a book, and it's taken me three years to finish act one, and I'm not sure if I'll finish it, but it feels nice to have at least accomplished that. It's a darker story, so while I'm stuck on it, I think I'll work on something lighter.

V
09-15-2021, 06:09 AM
Hey that's all great to read, sometimes writing takes a long time but shouldn't rush it. Space Opera is a fun setting, I like it a lot and used to watch a lot of sci-fi shows back when I watched TV. Never did watch any of the Star Trek series though, only saw the modern Dr Who as well.

Are you reading any Space Opera novels now?
What's your favourite sci-fi show?

Omac
09-15-2021, 10:07 AM
I don't write everyday. It always feels force to me and it comes more smooth, and written better, if I wait for when I'm in the mood. As for reading, I haven't found one yet. I do have a list, and I started a few books that I'm not even a chapter into to get a feel for what I want to read, but I haven't committed yet.

Does Legends of Tommorow count? It's a time travel superhero show set in the CW universe. If not, Doctor Who, for sure. Though I haven't seen any of the Star Wars, Star Trek, or any other sci-fi shows.

V
09-15-2021, 12:52 PM
That makes sense to me, gotta feel like writing to actually sit down and do it.

Yeah I'm not to familiar with that many Space Opera novels, I've always been more into reading fantasy over scifi. What do you often read?

I've never seen it, what was the best thing about Legends of Tomorrow?

Omac
09-15-2021, 11:10 PM
Well, writing is a very emotional thing, at least for me, and if I'm not in the proper emotional mindset it's hard to write. Like my book is basically a mixture of anger, anxiety, and fear. If I'm not feeling any of those things, or really a combination of all, it's hard to sit down and have the writing flow.

Me either. Other then Doctor Who and somewhat Legends of Tommorow, I haven't seen many and I haven't read any. If I'd like to write it though? I'm going have to read some. And most of the books I read have been part of a series. Usually ranging in supernatural fantasy, which is another genre I've written.

I'm doing music now though. I mean, I can't sing, or read music, or do anything except write down the lyrics in my head, but I've been working on "RPA the Musical" for a few years now.

Legends of Tommorow is almost a parody of the universe it's in and time travel shows in general. One of the early leads is even Rory's actor from Doctor Who, who dresses a bit like the Doctor did.

V
09-16-2021, 11:15 AM
Hmmm, so do you have a favourite book?

Interesting, I'll have to remember Legends of Tomorrow for when I want to sit down and watch a show.

What is the best fruit?

Omac
09-16-2021, 02:03 PM
1. If I remember correctly, the third book in the Last Apprentice Series was the most fun I've had while reading, but no I don't have a favorite book.

2. You'd have to watch some of Arrow and Flash first to understand what's going on. It's a spinoff of those shows and deals with overlapping plot lines and crossovers.

3. I haven't had much fruit lately, but if I had to pick apples, because apples, I would pick apples.

V
09-17-2021, 05:50 AM
That's too many shows, I'm out, going on holiday from TV.

Do you like having crossovers / continuations through different shows? Or is it all just a little messy?

Okay, but that brings forth: what is best apple?

Omac
09-17-2021, 09:35 AM
Well, it's one thing to be like "Between all the shows there's more then 20 seasons" and being like "When I started watching this like nine years ago, there was only one show, and then two, and now I watch it weekly and different shows are not on at the same time." It's easier for me to suggest it when I didn't have to look at so many episodes.

I like when shows are they're own thing, for the most part, but I like that I'm not watching a show I'm watching a universe. Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tommorow, Supergirl, Black Lightning, and Superman and Lois all take place "together." They crossover, but it's more then that, it's a universe. I find that enjoyable.

I have to go with red. As much as I like green, I don't choose them or anything else often. It's been a while since I've had apples in general.

V
09-17-2021, 01:10 PM
Yeah understandable. I did like way back when there was shared universal stuff between Stargate series, but that was on a seemingly a much smaller scale than what you describe. More self contained too. I'm not a fan of when the scope becomes too wide, the Marvel movies is a prime example of something which is too expanded for me. (I also do not watch movies, so yeah lol)

I'm much more favourable toward book series being intertwined with reoccurring characters and places. At least then you know it's only one writer to deal with.

Okay enough of fruit. What about the leader of vegetables?

Omac
09-17-2021, 01:40 PM
It's usually like, references to things that are in universe. "Oh I called character from other show and they said to try this." Very, very rarely they'll call a character directly. Usually they're completely disconnected except for when they crossover. Like Flash season 7 didn't reference or interact with anyone. It was completely standalone. Season 8 starts with a five part event that features characters from the other shows. You can just watch the Flash, as long as you watch the crossovers, and the Flash will make sense, but the other characters won't.

See that's what I would want to do eventually, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized how restricting it would be. I like to play with Gods and universal rules. Part of reading my stuff is figuring out how things work. If I have everything set in one universe, I can't play with that as much.

Peas! Maybe.

V
09-18-2021, 10:27 AM
Have you ever read any Brandon Sanderson novels?

His books are set on different worlds in the same universe, so they can have different magic and stuff. Very loosely connected and if you don't see the connections you don't miss out any.

Alright, no more outrageous food related questions. Unless you're into them?

Omac
09-18-2021, 04:48 PM
I haven't! I'll have to make a note of them.

I'm happy to be asked questions at all. It's been awfully lonely with you gone, Vee. So so cold.

V
09-19-2021, 08:37 AM
Might be worth checking out. I feel like he has a style which if you read one book you'll kinda know what to expect from his other novels. Pretty consistent in that regard.

:hug: Okay I'll keep up with them.

What's your favourite plant?

Omac
09-19-2021, 01:44 PM
I have an idea of having all of my stories belong to the same mythology but not the same world. So they may have different names, but all of the Gods are the same. I'll check it out though. I really need to do some reading today.

Cactus, of course.

V
09-20-2021, 10:29 AM
Okay, but now I gotta ask, did you do reading yesterday? :D

:O

Which is your favourite?

Omac
09-20-2021, 02:56 PM
I didn't. I've been struggling to get sucked into a book. It only happens every so often, but when it happens, I'm fully into it. I have to be in a mood to read. I used to go to a special spot in nature to read but it's now private property. In my old town I had a tree I'd sit under. It was nice.

I love every cactus equally, but I especially like my cactus pen.

V
09-21-2021, 02:01 PM
Time to find another nice spot like that? :)

do you have a picture? :O

Omac
09-21-2021, 05:43 PM
Not until I'm ready to move, sadly. Most of my area is full of abandoned buildings, factories, and unused private property.

Of me? I have plenty! If we ever have a new picture thread I could post a picture, though I'm a bit self conscious about my look.

V
09-22-2021, 12:03 PM
oh! I meant of the cactus pen you mentioned!

I'm self conscious as well so wouldn't want to pressure anyone that way.

Blehhhhhh.... where would the ideal place to live be? City / countryside?

Omac
09-22-2021, 06:47 PM
Lol sorry. Yeah, if I feel up to it I'll send you a picture sometime.

I'm not sure. I want more stuff to do and to expand my hobbies. Having a local bowling alley, or easy access to a gym, and I think trying rock climbing could be cool. But I'd also like to have less city and more places to walk and get lost in nature. My old city was a bit of both so I'm thinking of moving back at some point.

V
09-22-2021, 11:38 PM
Those all sound like nice places to be. The nearest bowling alley is about an hour away I believe for myself, which is too far. I have no idea about climbing, probably further I'd imagine. But I do have plenty of places to go out for a walk if I desire it, so not all bad!

Any further hobbies you'd like to maybe get into?

What brought you to your current city?

Omac
09-23-2021, 12:27 AM
That's why I want to move. Everything within 10-20 minites of each other.

Photography. I'd like to learn how to sing better maybe even taking a class.

I moved out of my parents in a hurry and went to live with the only other family I had.

V
09-23-2021, 12:49 PM
Yes, makes sense to me.

What would you like to take pictures of?

Ahhhh, well Im sure there will be a reason to move again :)

Omac
09-24-2021, 05:19 AM
Just trees and nature and buildings. Basically stuff, really. I like to stop and smell the flowers, so to speak.

Absolutely. It's just not feasible right now. I'll have to be on a waiting list for a new apartment which could take a few months, and I need to save up before it's even possible, and I'm not looking to move when the world is still as crazy as it is. My anxiety can't handle a bigger area right now :sweat:

Kiro Akira
09-24-2021, 10:20 PM
How many Omac's does it take to toast the Toastiest Toast made of bread? All while placing nice tasty butter across it

Omac
09-25-2021, 01:46 AM
Well, there is only two slots in the toaster so it only takes one Omac to toast toast, but I assure you, all Omac's will jump when they hear the pop.

V
09-25-2021, 04:18 AM
All understandable. Moving sucks at the best of times, so it'd be cursed right now.

Monday or Friday?

Omac
09-26-2021, 02:58 AM
I'm with Garfield on this one. Monday is never fun.

V
09-26-2021, 04:37 AM
Would you ever listen to Jon or Odie though?

Omac
09-26-2021, 04:54 AM
No one should listen to Jon or Odie.

V
09-26-2021, 06:25 AM
Is that where I am going wrong in life?

I remember in primary school we'd borrow books of Garfield comics.

Omac
09-26-2021, 06:40 AM
No, Vee. The problem is that you have and always will be a Cactus. You need more water and less thorns.

I watched a Garfield and Friends cartoon. Had a great theme song. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5nQiMY7Hgg). Season 1 and 2 did anyway.

V
09-27-2021, 06:02 AM
How do I change then, how do I become a non-cactus?

Old cartoons were great.

Omac
09-27-2021, 10:16 AM
Some have long said that one shall not be a cactus without us. So maybe, you need more alone time.

This isn't a question, Vee. -9angry-

V
10-03-2021, 05:19 AM
If I edit a ? into my previous post, does it become a question?

What would your answer be to that question?

Omac
10-03-2021, 11:31 AM
You can't change the past. You can only shape your future. Personally, I'd like mine to be a triangle.

For someone who grew up in the early 2000s I watched a surprisingly lot of 80's and 90's cartoons. TMNT, Scooby Doo, Alvin and the Chipmunks, etc. I wouldn't say they're better then what I watched at the time though. Ben 10, 2003 TMNT, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans, etc. And while it's harder to watch cartoons nowadays I don't feel they've dropped in quality and some of them like Gravity Falls, Milo Murphy, and Star VS the Forces of Evil are stuff I've enjoyed in recent years. So yes, older cartoons are still great, but I wouldn't say they're better then what we have now.

And on that note. I only ever got into cartoons that had a solid plot. Other then the Simpsons, which is ultimately my favorite. And yes, even the more modern episodes.

Kiro Akira
10-10-2021, 02:19 AM
Did the last Purge.... Purge RPA completely? It seems silent as of late. (I haven't been around so I wouldn't know full details and what not....)

Omac
10-10-2021, 07:01 AM
I haven't been as active either. I think RPA, or forum websites in general, are just slowly winding down. I'm hoping there is some surge incoming. Maybe RPing will become trendy again. Was it ever trendy? It felt trendy for me. I know it was viewed at least somewhat decent for my high school to block it. That was quite a few years ago though.

Kiro Akira
10-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Oh it was very much trending at one point.

I don't know if it's just me getting more into the community or not but I think DnD is slowly taking a turn back over from the previous raise of the 3.5 Edition. Personally from my view and knowledge, DnD is actually coming up to a bigger thing now then it has since I was a kid o.o and I think it's just taking over. Most people like taking luck and using Dice to decide what happens I think.

Omac
10-11-2021, 10:07 AM
That makes sense and honestly has been my evolution too. I would rather play a session of D&D then spend weeks doing the same progress as an RP. I've only done a few sessions of D&D, but I really enjoyed it and while it's a difference experience all together I do understand how it could take over. Still, I'm hoping if D&D can make a comeback that RPing can too.

Kiro Akira
10-14-2021, 11:02 PM
It will come back ^_^ things like so always do. I've been into DnD way to much to even think of RPing.

Omac
02-05-2022, 04:18 PM
I tried it too. My group hasn't gathered in a few months because our DM has been busy but I really enjoyed it.

Arcus
02-10-2022, 03:44 AM
Are we talking about D&D?

Omac
02-18-2022, 08:17 PM
We are. I haven't played since last June, but I would like to play again soon.

Arcus
02-19-2022, 03:44 AM
oooohhhhhhhhh, that'd be cool

Omac
02-19-2022, 06:06 AM
I know there used to be an RPA group. If that is still going, or anyone wants to start it up again, I'd be intrested.

Arcus
02-19-2022, 03:50 PM
I'll definitely look more into it, D&D is so much fun