PDA

View Full Version : Every Member For Themselves!

Omac
09-02-2018, 06:29 PM
One winner. That's all this thread will have is one winner and it'll only last about a month. Here's the terms.

If you post in this thread you are eliminated unless you are last. If you're not the last poster then you lose. That's simple, right? Wrong. Every post you make you have to tag a member from RPA and here's the catch. If you're tagged at all you are eliminated. So every time you post you're are both putting a target on your back and taking on a fellow member. You can't keep tagging newbies because there is a large amount of members that aren't active anymore. Once you are tagged you are unable to post in this thread anymore.

Recap: To win you have to post, and to post you have to tag someone, but when you tag someone they are eliminated from posting this thread at all. The last post will be the winner and this thread will last a little over a month. I will be double checking before the thread is closed. :D So keep in mind that if you're tagged you're eliminated.

I'm not playing so I can't win myself. I also can't tag anyone. To tag all have you to do is take the username and surround it with @ and ; so you'll have Omac;

Bee Bear
03-04-2020, 02:07 PM
Omac;

-hurr-

Omac
03-04-2020, 11:33 PM
Whoa I forgot about this! It's like a beta version of my It's Too Quiet Here... (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94361) event. Next I'm working on Madness. That's over on Reddit, might do it to here too. Kind of too busy for both and the rumble so it'll be a while an- OH MY GOSH IT'S A WILD BEE BEAR.

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2020, 06:20 PM
So this one still going?