PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON: RINGS OF DESTINY PART II (IC)

Vulpes
10-22-2018, 04:55 PM
RULES

You may have up to three characters.
A character can only catch up to one Pokemon per day (real days, not IC days). Any Pokemon the player encounters is equal to the highest level Pokemon in their party, to a maximum of 60, and a minimum of 5.
Pokemon can't gain more than a single level each day (real days, not IC days).
Make sure to include your location, in an easily seen location, in all your posts.
This RP is freeform. That means that characters do not need rely on a GM to progress the story or post. Players are responsible for this. This was the rule for the past OOC. You may play with this same rule as well, but there will be small places where the GM and Co-GM will help progress a storyline of some kind. Overall, however, the players create the storyline and progress it as such.
The GM will occasionally do small side stories or missions, and will sometimes hand out rewards.
I reserve the right to change or edit these rules at any time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE OUT OF CHARACTER THREAD (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92367&p=3005782#post3005782)

I am returning to giveaways for holidays and other special days. If you celebrate different holidays where you live, let me know, and I may add them to the list.

May 17th - Mother's Day
May 28th - Memorial Day
June 17th - Father's Day
June 20th - American Eagle Day
June 21st - Summer Solstice
July 4th - Independence Day
September 3rd - Labor Day
September 23rd - Autumn Equinox
October 31st - Halloween
November 11th - Veterans Day
November 23rd - Black Friday
November 26th - Cyber Monday
December 21st - Winter Solstice
December 24th - Christmas Eve
December 25th - Christmas
December 31st - New Year's Eve

Kortaga
10-22-2018, 06:20 PM
Sephy smiled and giggled when the young boy mentioned that Twinkle was cute. She was unsure at what age boys began to hate cute things but this boy seemed to still have the mindset of all pokemon are cool. She could really come to appreciate his sense of adventure and carefreeness. His shouting had the opposite effect and made Cleffa twirl as it was just happy to get attention. The little Cleffa giggled itself when it was poked. The boy spoke and she nodded in agreement it was rare for there to be a small pokémon around that could play with a baby. She thought that Hiru and pi and this place had been a lovely start to an adventure.

When he mentioned that his watch seemed to be having issues with teleportation Sephy grew a bit concerned. If they did not work correctly then would that mean that she could get stuck away from home? She gave a rather nervous laugh. Certainly she did not want to start panicking in front of a younger boy. Even then he seemed to be quite content. Maybe she was over reacting?

The boy was so much more insightful then she had expected. He honestly seemed to know everything about Cleffa and he had not even lived with her. She felt a little ashamed with her lack of knowledge. She thankfully knew the basics but beyond that she did not have a clue. She wanted to ask him, 'but wait how should I raise her? After she evolves where should I release her?' However she was cut off before even getting a word out.

Unfortunately panic would soon overcome her. A large rock came crashing down right next to them and the thud knocked Sephy onto her knees. Cleffa bouncing and with a playful yelp, “Cleffa!” Sephy looked around trying to figure out where this thing had come from but then noticed the rock getting up and moving. She felt sweat drop from the side of her head and she instinctively scoped up the happy Cleffa. The rock moved past them and charged somewhere…she shivered and held her little Twinkle close. Cleffa snuggled into her thinking it was just a hug.

That was a graveler…breath…just a pokemon. Maybe someone was battling nearby. Accidents happen right? She was quite frozen where she was. She looked and saw the boy in a more defensive position. Next to him was this…large green sword wielding thing. It looked really aggressive and those blades looked…well…

She managed to shuffle her way to her feet and move away from the center of town. She panicked and found a wall nearby she could lean against. Twinkle looked quite confused but was content all the same. She was taking in deep breaths. This was way to scary…

Hiru looked back to her and she gave him the least confident grin she could. The boy was not even phased by this…she knew it was silly to go on an adventure.

“I suddenly feel like I am not cut out for this.”

It was her nerves talking. Her determination would come back once the shock was over. After all, she looked down at Cleffa’s happy face. If a baby could face that then why was she so worried. “Where did you say your friend was again?”

Kiro Akira
10-22-2018, 09:58 PM
Hiru watched as the girl moved to a wall clearly in fear while the small pokemon in her arms simply seemed to be enjoying itself. Picking up Pi, Hiru moved over to her and gave her a soft smile. "Scary isn't it?" He said before she asked him where his friend was. He wasn't quite sure and could only shrug. "No idea, let's just go looking for him shall we?!" He said grinning and turned to walk away.

The boy remembered when he first started his adventure, and made his way to the Johto region through Kanto. Victory road was a horrible place and he ran into two Onix's fighting each other back and forth. Was nearly crushed by the tail of one of them. Yet he made it through and luckily suffered no damage. It was a scary world for Hiru as it was and he was sure she felt the same fear.

Stopping after taking a few steps the boy turned around and gave her a heart filled smile and nodded. "It gets easier, don't worry. Even Pi gets scared but we make it don't we buddy?" He finished his sentence off while referring the final bit to Pi, in return the pokemon waved it's paw in the air in agreement before snuggling it's owner. Hiru laughed softly and scratched it's head. His scyther on the other hand simply stood it's ground next to Hiru following him silently to the pokemon itself, it knew they were really dangerous and his trainer was completely oblivious to the matter.

Arcus
10-22-2018, 10:28 PM
Village of protecting time, Region Unknown
A young boy with his nose in the book walked in the path of the charging graveler and without even looking, backflipped over the rock pokemon. When the rock type reached the man he was charging at, he pushed at the man. Who held his ground and soon it was obvious that the rock type and the human were wrestling. After a few minutes, the graveler had the man above his hand and threw him against a wall. Before there could be worry about the man, he was up and charging at the rock type.

Soon the boy walked by the duo hiding next to the wall, softly speaking as he walked by, seeming to recite different herbal recipes from the book.

Village of protecting time
Inside the house there was a warm glow, a Monferno poked his head up from behind the couch. Happy to see Tristan, the monkey danced and then jumped on the man. The door to Orenas' room was open and there was a soft sound coming from within. Other than that, the house was quiet.

National park, Johto
Jerome has been helping the security department of Johto for the last few weeks. He doesn't really know why they seem so spooked, but he figured if there is something to see here. Then at least he should stay and help make things stay safe. While hopefully actually seeing whatever had the team so scare... Now though, now he isn't so sure anything is actually going on. As a matter of fact, he was currently falling asleep in the top of a tree while his Kangaskan below munching on grass. She has been happier these last few weeks than the rest of the time she has been with him. Which was pretty rewarding itself, then there was his trusted partner, Norm. He wasn't sure where the umbreon was, but he wasn't overly worried either, knowing his friend would let him know the second something went wrong or happened.

Kortaga
10-24-2018, 04:04 PM
Sephy nodded when he mentioned if it was scary. Yes, yes it was. Hiru turned and mentioned that they could go look for his friend so she decided to follow the guy with the green sword thing. She felt that if she needed protection she should probably stay closer to the boy. She blushed a little embarrassed. Shouldn’t the older person be taking care of the younger one. She twisted her hair in her finger…a nervous habit she had been trying to break.

She smiled when Hiru mentioned to her that it would get easier. She looked at the little Cleffa in her arms and could never imagine putting this little one in a battle. No she would need to protect Twinkle with everything she had.

She looked over to where the graveler had charged and almost shouted and a boy with his nose in a book dodged the charging rock. Another man was wrestling with the rock type and she just honestly though everyone was amazing and crazy.

The boy walked towards them and she looked over at Hiru and said, “Are you able to do that sort of stuff? I don’t think I will ever be able to?”

Kiro Akira
10-24-2018, 10:51 PM
Hiru shrugged to the girl and nodded. "Wrestle with pokemon? Yea, I don't see why not. There was a pokemon boxing Tournament a few years back in Cerulan City. There they did boxing matches with pokemon. Some of the people trained there with their pokemon. It was neat, cause there was this one time that a Hitmonchan was boxing his trainer, and the trainer won! Then shortly after that match ended they healed him right up and were at it again. I thought it was really cool!" He spoke with excitement and grinned widely remembering the moment. He went with his father who seemed to enjoy those things.

Examining the area he looked at the boy who had passed them by and completely ignored the rock type. Assuming he was alone, and may have an idea he rushed over to the man and tugged on his shirt lightly. "Excuse me! Hi! I'm Hiru! Can you help me out? I'm looking for a man named Tristan! He came here to meet up with a friend and I tried to follow but got lost." He seemed to be glowing with excitement, Pi on the other hand had hopped off and moved over to Persephone and Cleffa peering up at the two with a curious look, the small pokemon was letting his trainer be his usual self while Pi on the other hand wanted to see Cleffa once more and play.

Sky watched his trainer charge off and gave an odd looking sigh as he rudely caught the man's attention. The bug type followed the trainer and took the tip of it's blade and grabbed the back of Hiru's bag dragging him back a bit trying to move his trainer away from the man. Before Hiru could get another question out, he felt himself get pulled back by his Scyther and blinked in confusion before looking at him with an odd look. "What's wrong?" He asked the pokemon who said nothing and released the boy unsure of how to respond to him. He could touch Hiru and use the power Hiru had to speak and tell him no, but one should know that right?

Arcus
10-26-2018, 12:48 PM
"Looks like your Scyther at least has some manners," The boy said to Hiru. "That's a good friend you have there," he said lowering his books slightly so that his green eyes could be seen over top of the book, but he never took them off of the book. "As for who your friend might be looking for, the only person in town that I know of that has brought a stranger into town is Maya. I'll show you to her house," he started to walk off. Turning a page in his book as he headed, "Oh and also, I'd be careful in this town, if I were you. Not everyone is as welling to help random strangers as I am. Maybe follow your Scythers' lead when trying to greet someone." He warned and walked through town, a light bell echoed through town. Soon children came rushing out, dancing from roof to roof, jumping over barrels, and hiding in Alleys with a giggle. None of them seemed to get close to the trio though.

Kortaga
10-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Sephy kind of looked slightly horrified at the concept of a boxing tournament with pokemon. Training with your pokemon was a concept she had never really thought of. He also mentioned a sotry about a hitmochan and it took her a solid few seconds to even remember what that pokemon looked like. She was shocked to hear that a trainer actually beat a pokemon. She looked down at Cleffa and thought about how while she could win against Cleffa a bigger pokemon would be…really difficult. “That really is amazing!” She wondered if she really wanted to if she could get that strong…

She watched as Hiru approached the boy and she noticed that Pi had run over. Sephy was nervous but set Cleffa down so it could walk and play with Pi as they moved through the town.

Sephy heard the boy speak and her cheeks puffed out a bit. She thought that Hiru had not been that rude…

He had mentioned that this was not a safe town and that they needed to be more careful. As she started to look around she noticed that a lot of the townsfolk were avoided them. She sort of felt bad…like they really did not belong. After Hiru found this friend of theirs…well maybe she should take off to a new place?

Kiro Akira
10-28-2018, 01:44 AM
Hiru frowned at the man who said he had no manners, but then spoke of him having a good friend. Of course Sky was a good friend, He was Hiru's friend. And Hiru had the best of friends. Or so the boy believed. But he still crossed his arms in a pouting state and looked away mumbling. "Atleast I look at people that I-" His words were cut off again by Sky who pulled him back more. Hiru only glanced up at the pokemon with a curious look before laughing.

"You're right about Sky he's a good friend and a beautiful pokemon!" He said and then looked to the man who spoke again to him. His mother had warned him about talking to strangers, but the boy was so care free and overly excited that he often skipped over that matter. Yet at least the man in front of him agreed to take him to where he believed Tristan would be. "Awesome!" He shouted and grinned attempting to take a step forwards, but Sky interrupted by taking in what the man said and stepped in front of Hiru. The pokemon was just a few inches taller and took lead following the man keeping on alert for anything that may happen.

He had been in his own little world to much to catch on to what was going on around him, completely missing most of the kids jumping about and what not, but in the midst of things, his watched made a loud dinging noise before the screen lit up. --Mission!-- was the text that popped up which caused him to gasp. "Ooo!" He quickly slid back to Persephone and grinned. "One fun thing about the watches! You have this thing where it randomly comes up from time to time saying mission!" He said and pointed to his watch, of course hers would have gone off at the same time but he continued on. "I've only been on two myself and didn't really do much but I got me a Magikarp and two Unown from it! I don't know what the reward is or how it works, but just with the tap of a button..." He said and hit a few things before stopping just above the accept button. "You hit accept and you get pulled away into a whole other time thingy! But the best part about it is when you finish you return just to the point in time where you were before. That's how it's been for me anyways." With a nod Hiru grinned at the girl. "Example!" He spoke and hit the accept button before his image along with Sky were overtaken by four rings where they whisked away for only a second before appearing once more.

Pi on the other hand was sitting back, staying with Persephone and Cleffa. When she placed the pokemon down, Pi’s cheeks sparked with excitement as it happily hopped around Cleffa with an excited look doing it’s best to try and play with the pokemon while they walked.

MISSION!: Terrorizing The Ghosts!

Hiru soon appeared just outside of the Mansion as mentioned in the details. Feeling a shiver go down his spine, he looked around. "Creepy....." He muttered and realized he was in a darkened forest. Taking in the surroundings he blinked before nearly jumping from his skin when a voice came from behind him. It was the sound of an old Grumpy like man. "Greetings! You must be one of those Ringers.... I need your help."

Turning, he looked to a man who was dressed in an old fashion, but fancy looking attire. A brown leather suit and a brown fedora to finish it off. "Hello! I'm Hiru!" He said with a grin. The man responded with a nod and motioned beside him where a ghost pokemon slowly moved around his figure. "I'm Mr Withers, and this is my Duskull. I presume you're here for the call yes?" Hiru nodded in amazement, as he'd never seen a Duskull before and seemed rather excited over the matter. "I am here, and you have such an amazing pokemon." He said still locking eyes with it.

The old man seemed to sigh as his mind rushed with his impression of Hiru. In this call, I get a boy who seems more excited over pokemon then the task at hand. Wonderful. But he should be of some use.... "Yes, he is a fine creature. Now are you ready? Inside is a group known as Team Aqua, they've been here for a little over a week now and have been doing nothing but cause trouble for me and my friends. I need your help to eliminate them and to regain my home." Hiru said nothing and only grinned and nodded quickly. "Yes sir!" He finally spoke out and began walking towards the door. But before he could push it open a rather squished face slid from the keyhole to pop out quickly, before him was a large purple creature with a spikey look to it's head where it stuck it's tongue out and quickly moved it's head back and forth while it's eyes rolled back in his head.

Hiru instantly yelped with fear and fell flat on his bottom before breathing heavily trying to process everything, in return was a Haunter who simply started laughing aloud. The man behind him moved forwards and gave the pokemon a look. The Haunter froze it's laughing and looked down to Hiru who finally realized the pokemon before him and then the two with an odd look bursted into laughter. "You got me!" He said still half panting but grinned. The old man on the other hand seemed not so pleased and continued walking towards the door. "Haunter, if you would not scare our guest. He's here to help.....Somehow." The pokemon paused it's laughter and seemed to get a saddened look before disappearing.

Hiru frowned at the man's anger towards the pokemon who was just trying to have fun and he followed the man inside. While inside, the lights were running and a few areas looked rather destroyed yet cables were ran across the ground causing Hiru to frown. For a place with Ghost pokemon, it seemed to alive. And way to bright. The old man paused a few feet away from a door and motioned. "You came at a perfect time as it's still rather empty, here is where our destination is. Inside is a few men and a couple of problems. My duskull here will be taking on a few of his own. You will take on these men." As he finished speaking, he walked quite literally through the door and a click was heard as it unlocked. In return the boy simply stared at the man as he phased through it and blinked in confusion. It was an odd matter for one to do so but he only assumed he was seeing things as the door clicked and slowly creaked open but as it opened the old man had disappeared from view.

A man at the computer inside the large room turned and saw Hiru who was standing there with a confused look. "Hey! What are you doing here kid?!" He shouted and stood up from his chair approaching Hiru. Giving a quick jump he seemed thrown off by the man yelling at him. As he was approached the man took out a pokeball and threw it forwards. In appearance a Wartortle appeared with a devious look. "Wartortle. Attack!" He shouted and the pokemon responded with a watergun spraying Hiru in the face knocking him on the ground. As he fell He quickly pulled out a ball and tossed it forwards and Chu-Chu took form. "Piiiika!" Shouted the mouse like pokemon as it looked to the pokemon and then glanced back at Hiru who was on the ground.

Feeling much like he was a child to him, the mouse pokemon sprung in action as response to Hiru being attacked and quickly send out a Thundershock in response. The Wartortle dodged most of the attack yet the bolt struck his foot causing the pokemon to cringe, but it charged Chu-Chu with a bite attack. Chu-Chu took the bite yet struck Wartortle with another shock before backing off and growling at it. Wartortle growled in response and the two attacked once more. Wartortle with Watergun, Chu-Chu with Thundershock. As the two attacked over and over they eventually collapsed on eachother ko-ing at the same time.

Hiru, had no time to give out orders, much less had he known how to give the orders. But Chu-Chu fought amazingly and as they fell the man glared at Hiru. "Well then." He spoke before pulling a second ball from his side. "Lets see how you deal with this!" He shouted and tossed forth a Magikarp who upon appearing flopped on the ground. Hiru quickly retrieved Chu-Chu and before he could grab another ball, a burst of light appeared at his side as Magi came forth. Hiru reached for the pokemon to grab it yet only touched it's tail, for the split second Hiru connected to it's thoughts just in time to hear the pokemon speak towards him. 'Don't worry master! I got this one!'. Yet to the man all he heard was; "Karp Karp Karp!"

As the two pokemon met they shot glares towards the other pokemon and ferociously flopped up and down in a crazed splash attack, of course it did no damage and the biggest attack that had happened was the tails hitting eachother between splash. While the man grumbled in irritation, Hiru on the other hand cheered his pokemon on. "Go Magi! You got this!" He shouted in excitement but the battle went nowhere. It went on for a good twenty minutes before the Aqua member returned his Magikarp grumbling. "For f__ks sake! They told me this pokemon could f_cking do something!" Hiru returned his own pokemon and watched as the man rushed away.

Hiru went to chase him but was frozen by a strange force before being thrown back against the wall. As this happened, the old man came back into view along with Duskull. "Why Hiru, seems you've taken care of this one. We have handled the two up stairs might I suggest you getting the last one?" He asked and motioned to the man who came around the corner as if he'd been listening the whole time. "So you know I was there. Hm...." He said and tossed a ball forwards while the pokemon came forth. "Vaporeon will take care of you." He said with a conniving grin, Hiru quickly went to Sky who he sent forth and the two locked in battle once more.

The old man simply stood back and observed staring the two down. He was curious to see how the boy would handle himself. Instantly, Hiru took on the attack. “Sky! Use Quick Attack!” Scyther responded and rushed forwards and hacked away at the water type. But the pokemon dodged and whipped Sky in the face with it’s tail before backing off. “Sky you got this!” He shouted as his pokemon glared and rushed forwards, this time it took the back of it’s blade and smacked Vaporeon in the side. Backing off once more, it jumped back and Vaporeon used a water based move to attack Sky. Sky cringed when water hit it’s face but shook the water off.

The old man smiled softly and spoke up. “Hiru remember to talk to your pokemon more. Give them orders. Use combos to attack.” He said and folded his arms behind his back before focusing once more. Hiru on the other hand wasn’t to knowledgeable on pokemon battles so quickly took the words to heart. “Sky Quick attack! And follow up with Pursuit!” He shouted in the pokemon’s direction, Sky responded as so using the Quick Attack to get close and then used it’s mouth to complete it with the Pursuit. The hit landed directly on Vaporeon’s side. But in response, the pokemon did the same using a quick attack to rush Sky and then after it hit turned around whacking him with it’s tail once more.

Sky stumbled backwards but responded with Vacuum wave in return to strike Vaporeon. Giving a hissing noise at the pokemon it responded in annoyance as if trying to tell the pokemon to back off. But Vaporeon didn’t give up, the two continued to attack and counter each other dodging here and there to avoid each others hits but finally, Sky finished Vaporeon off with another Pursuit attack. As the pokemon fell, Hiru cheered and the man glared at Hiru. But he rushed off quickly.

At the end of the battle, Hiru returned Sky and looked at his pokemon nodding. “You guys did great.” He spoke softly and the old man approached him. “Good work Hiru. Now I must ask, if you could have any ghost pokemon which ones would it be?” He said with a soft smile.

Hiru peered up at the man with a confused look. “What kind? Well, Probably Mimikyu cause it looks so cool! It’s like a pikachu but it’s not. And then your Haunter friend is really cool I wouldn’t mind him. And….And ummmmmm Duskull…… Oooo! I’d also love to have one of the Alolan Marowaks! The black ones with the ghost fire! That’d be cool!” The old man paused Hiru there and gave a soft laugh. “Well Hiru it was nice having you to help.” He said and touched his pokeballs as a small light emitted from his hand they instantly healed and the man gave a nod backing up. “Perhaps we will meet again.” At the finishing of his statement, he placed his hands behind his back and slowly faded away from view, yet Hiru caught a glimpse of a shadow escaping the area and into the shadows. As it reached the shadows an odd grin could be seen before disappearing.

Once again Hiru was confused at the matter but before he could question it he whisked away in a flash of rings and appeared before the group once more. Returning to his usual self he grinned to Persephone and nodded.

After his appearance took shape, Hiru grinned and nodded. "And I'm back!" He shouted with a grin and looked to his watch in which a pokeball materialized in his hand where he stared at it for a few moments peeking inside to see what his prize was. With a gasp he stared deep inside the ball with excitement. "A mimikyu! I always wanted one! It's so cute and it's different, and it looks like a Pikachu but it's not one...." His voice trailed off as he caught onto how loud and obnoxious he was being.

As he quieted down he heard another 'ding' noise from his watch.Hiru placed the ball in his bag seeing the six slots were full on his strap and hit the "Open" button as a New message popped up. It was something new that he didn't see before and was quite new to him.

Greetings everyone.

It has been a long time since I have given out gifts. The recent uprising in criminal ideologies has proved concerning, and thus my team and I have been working strenuously to combat these issues.

However, seeing that it is one of my favorite holidays, I feel the need to celebrate once more. Relaxation is a striking temptation, but it is needed from time to time.

Seeing that it has been quite a while since I last aided ringers, I want to re-establish our relationship with this gift.

Displayed across the screen and yet another pokeball materialized in front of him dropping into his hand. Surely if a 13 year old boy could have a non fatal heart attack from over excitement he would. Not only had he gained a Mimikyu, but inside this second ball seemed to be a familiar face of a Haunter. The pokemon was sticking it's tongue out and had a cheerful look to it. Much like the one he had met during his mission.

Arcus
10-29-2018, 05:03 PM
"All of you can relax," The boy said. "Not like anyone is going to outright attack you... Unless you give them a reason too, anyway. They just aren't going to trust you and most probably won't get close to you." After a few turns he pulls up next to one of the cabins. "This is where Maya and her family lives, if your friend is anywhere. Chances are if your friend is in town and then he was going to come here. To my knowledge she is the only one who has ever brought outsiders with her when she came back.

Then without another word, he walked away and continued reading his book to himself. As he left the two of them alone.

Vulpes
10-29-2018, 07:44 PM
Village of Protecting Time

Tristan smiled. It felt like it had been almost an entire year since he had visited this place. Looking around the small hut, he noticed a familiar, yet recognizeable Monferno. Tristan waved to the small creature. Hey there, little one. Nice to see you again.

Tristan looked around the room again. Orena? Orena's mom? Are you there? He even scoured the room for the little girl, who wasn't there either. Mabye Tristan was missing something?

He shrugged. I guess I'll find them somewhere else.

https://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/448.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/038.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/491.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/006.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/329.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/378.gif

Arcus
11-01-2018, 01:17 PM

The door to Orenas' room was open, a beep went off as her watch got a notification. Followed by a groan, as she started to get up.

Monferno tugged on Tristans' hand like he wanted to play. The room was quiet, but after a few minutes. The door to Orenas' room clicked close, showing she was still home and might finally be getting up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The paused and looked back over his shoulder. Is there anything else that you need?

Kortaga
11-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Persephone was watching the exchange between the two with interest. While she had no idea about manner other than being quiet and watching she felt like it was more like playing then actually getting on eachothers nerves. Eventually a small little mission noise came from her watch and it startled her. It made her feel...well uncomfortable but Hiru was quite excited.

He gave her an example.He bleeped out of existence for a moment which made her catch her breath. If Pi had not been super comfortable with this she would have probably rushed to the boy with the book. In brief moment though Hiru was back and looked sound.

She nodded her understanding but decided to not push her mission button. What would she be able to do with just a Cleffa she thought to herself. She noticed that he seemed to get two balls popping out right in front of her. That was pretty amazing. She guessed that handing out pokeballs was a more common thing then she might originally think.

The boy dropped them off at a girl named Maya’s house then took off. She still honestly thought that he had been the more rude one in this exchange. She looked at Hiru and said, “Well I guess this is a good of a chance as any?” She smiled to him.

She made sure to reach down and pick Cleffa, the pokemon did not really care for that since it wanted to play with Pi more. “I’m a little nervous to be honest…” She did not really have a good reason as to why. She just sort of was.

Kiro Akira
11-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Hiru beamed with excitement as they approached the building. "Thank you for showing us where to go sir!" He said and nodded to the man. Pi seemed a bit sad when the Cleffa was picked up by her trainer but looked to Hiru regaining the smile and a happy look as it rushed over and climbed her owners shoulder resting on it while she grabbed his hair. Hiru in return gave a small laugh while patting the pokemon's head. The two clearly had the same energy, but Pi was obviously more on the shy and scared side of things.

When asked if there was anything else Hiru simply shook his head and shrugged. "Nope! I'll find my friend from here!" He said and turned to Persephone who spoke with him. "Yep! He should be in here. But no worries! He's a great pokemon trainer and he has this cool ice type legendary pokemon! He's a good guy and knows a lot so he can help you too!" He spoke with much excitement of his friend to his newer friend. But with that being said, he turned and opened the door slowly stepping in. "Hello?" He called out.

---

Vulpes
11-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Town of Protecting Time

Tristan's head whipped around while the Monferno was around him. Orena's door had clicked closed, indicating that she might be home. For peat sakes. She fricken slept for like two years, I swear.

Just then, Tristan also heard a small, Hello? It seemed recognizeable enough. Uhh, Hiru, is that you, my friend? Tristan talked in a small whisper, just barely enough to have the child hear.

You know, it might have been better for Hiru to have teleported with me at the same time... that was dumb. There might be repercussions from the villagers now because of the amount of outsiders that are coming into this town... gosh dang it. Tristan's thoughts enveloped him for a short second before snapping back to reality.

He gathered his surroundings again. Someone, possibly Orena, had just closed the door to Orena's room. It's probably Orena, right? No need to worry, I think. Hiru had just waltzed into Orena's home. Where's Orena's mom? Where's the child from before?

Regardless, Tristan turned on his heels facing the doorway of the small home, leaving the bedrooms behind him. Glad to see you, my friend. But, be quiet, as my friend Orena is just waking up, I think! He smiled at the Monferno tugging at his hand.

https://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/448.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/038.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/491.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/006.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/329.gifhttps://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/378.gif

Arcus
11-15-2018, 01:19 AM

The monferno did a few back flips and was happy. Clearly wanting to play or maybe it just wanted attention. Chacha could be heard somewhere, shaking her arms and making a maracas noise. Clearly Orenas' pokemon had been a little lonely.

Outside the hut, a small girl walked up to the house. Looking at the two outside, "Why are you guys at my house?" She asked curiously with large curious eyes.

Kortaga
11-20-2018, 08:41 PM
Sephy was nervous about meeting a real hard core pokemon trainer. She shifted a little thinking about what a cool Ice type legendary would be. She could not think of any off the top of her head. This just showed how bad she was at pokemon training. She heard a little buzz from her ring watch and a message came through. Something along the lines of a gift pokemon that could be used to help her on her journey. She thought that was weird that people would just hand out pokemon but then just like that a little ball appeared into her hand. She looked at it quizzically. Whatever was in it she hoped it was something lovely and not scary or mean looking.

She looked up and noticed that Hiru was saying hello and knocking on the door.

The scene that followed was rather interesting. Apparently we were just allowed to walk into the house and as such the owner of the house asked a very straight forward and justified question. Why were they there? Sephy looked towards Hiru as if he knew the answer to that. She bowed her head as if that counted as anything like an apology. The small Cleffa bowed with her though it just giggled and laughed.

It was having the time of its little life while we invaded peoples homes.

Kiro Akira
11-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Hiru grinned when Tristan spoke to him and nodded. "Gotcha, I have a friend and three new pokemon tho." Near the end of his sentence he had raised his voice a little but quickly hushed himself back down.

When Tristan turned back to the fire type Hiru almost wanted to burst into excitement with the ape like pokemon but before he could a voice came from behind them about the home.

As Hiru turned around he felt as if he had just been put on a spotlight and blinked feeling a bit of shyness overcome him as yet again another female spoke to him. "Umm....... Well my friend is in your home......." He glanced around as if looking for more reasoning but fell short quickly. "Well..... Ummm. Tristan is inside and I came to find him and was told he would be here and.... and.." The boy shook his head feeling embarrased. He was horrible when it came to talking to girls as it was and with both staring at him it only made it worse. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding. .." He said quietly with a frown. " I just came to see my friend and he told me he would be in this village."

Arcus
11-23-2018, 12:15 AM
The little gilrs' confused look soon turned into a bright smile. "Oh, well that's ok. I was just worried you guys were weirdos." She said cheerfully and moved past them, skipping inside and happily greeted Tristan. "You're back!" She cheered, like she was happy to see her playmate is back.

Vulpes
11-24-2018, 05:39 AM

Tristan smiled at Hiru. As he was about to respond, the small girl from before popped in. Tristan opened his mouth to say something, but Tristan could notice that Hiru was showing his shy side.

Shoot. Tristan could feel his stress levels rise. He didn't think about the unintended consequences of bringing his friend to an unknown village. These guys are weary of outsiders. I should have asked, first. His mind sprung to the worst case scenario: a village elder exiling him from a village he only just began to explore.

Though his voice had a little bit of worry in it, Tristan tried to calm the girl. Don't worry, girly. I think your sister will be fine with him - he's one of our friends. Tristan put on a smile, so as to push the act further.

When the girl showed Tristan that it was all right, he visibly sighed with relief. Whew! Thank you! Glad you're alright with it. Tristan walked over to the couch, took his backpack off, sat down and plopped the backpack by his feet. Now, the real test is to see what your mother thinks of it!

Tristan had forgotten that the monferno was still active in the area. It had followed him to the place where he was sitting, still longing for attention. Tristan smiled a little more genuinely this time. Here, little guy. Come with me. Tristan pushed himself off of the couch, propelling him forward. He used the motion to steer himself towards the door whilst signaling for the monferno to follow him.

Tristan then took out all of the members of his team once he was outside. They came out of their pokeballs in a staggered manner; however, when they were all inevitably out, Tristan gave them all a thumbs up. Tristan's team already knew what was occurring even before they were released from their pokeballs; in an instant, they were all laughing and having fun with the lonely monferno.

Tristan smiled for the third time in five minutes. Geez, people are gonna think I'm happy go lucky or something. He walked right back inside of the house, plopping down on the same place he was seated before. The young girl seemed to have relaxed a little more, wandering about the house as she did when Tristan was there earlier. Hiru, however, seemed to be stuck in an inanimate position.

Tristan slapped his hand down on the couch. Come over here, man. Might as well rest a little longer while Orena gets prepped and whatnot. He closed his eyes and chuckled to himself, thinking that Orena wasn't the type of person to apply makeup or anything of that nature, but thought it would be curious if she had done it this one time. Why am I even thinking this, anyway? Weird stuff.

Kortaga
11-26-2018, 06:21 PM
When Hiru froze up it caused her to kind of move into action. She after all was the oldest. She bowed deeply to the girl and simple said, “Sorry for imposing upon your home, we will leave shortly after speaking to our friend if it is inconvenient.” Manners and sincerity were the main things needed to smooth over any hardships forged. After she picked up the girl seemed to be okay with it. She imagined that it might not be okay with the head of the household but until then it seemed like they could be guests.

As she looked around the house she noticed the man they had been looking for had some monkey like fire Pokémon with him. He took it outside after coming up with something of an idea. She had to admit the man they had been looking for was far older then she was expecting. She thought he was cute enough and seemed to have a handle on things. Plus he laughed a lot so he had to be a decent guy.

She decided to sit down on a chair and pull out the poke ball she had received as a gift. It was weird that she was just handed a Pokémon for not doing anything but maybe that is just how he was. She shifted in her seat and unleashed what was inside. It was an umbreon! Even she knew what this Pokémon was. She always saw it as a light in the darkness, a protector if you will.

As she looked at it, the umbreon just seemed to look back at her. It had a very calming presence. It looked very healthy and stronger than any Pokémon she had seen. Though maybe that scythe could give him a run for his money. She started to pet the umbreon and it moved to sit right in-between her legs like a guardian. It watched the room not so much intently but was still alert. Twinkle the cleffa decided that it needed attention as well so she found herself scratching both of their heads.

She noticed that the man came back and sat down telling Hiru that he needed to relax and come sit with him. She figured introductions would happen at some point but until then she would allow them to catch up. She reached down and said, “I think I’ll call you Zenith. I think it is fitting and strong.”

Kiro Akira
11-27-2018, 06:15 AM
Hiru had felt his actions didn't go un-noticed but the little girl had responded in such an uncaring manner he felt a little bit of a relief. Giving a soft sigh he watched as Tristan spoke with the Monferno who seemed rather excited to follow his friend.

Moments after Tristan stepped out of the home, six lights flashed before all of his pokemon were let out. Hiru watched in amazement and gasped loudly seeing the group appear before him. Two of which he had met before were the Ninetails and Lucario, Snowpoint he had caught a glimpse of and the final three were just as amazing. a Charizard, a bug that started with a Y that Hiru could never remember the name of. Then the the final pokemon he took note of was the black ghost looking creature, it looked like a legendary he read about once but the name again fell short.
The boy stared in amazement but was taken back from his thoughts when Tristan called him over to sit by him, quickly the boy nodded and moved over sitting down, his figure bounced a little in excitement and he looked to Tristan giving him a wide grin.

"Your team looks amazing, I want a team that cool!" When the boy finished speaking he looked to Sephy who had not only found a seat but was petting her two pokemon. "Oh and I forgot, this is Persephone, shes trying to learn more about pokemon and and and.....Ummm oh! She also has one of the fancy watches we got. Also I got some new friends that I've gotta show you." The boy had begun to let his excitement over take him as his words sped up nearly mashing together, and over all he seemed comfortable now that he was around Tridtan again.

Vulpes
11-27-2018, 09:12 PM

In his slouched position on the couch, Tristan's eyes grew wide when he saw the female step in, taking a seat next to Hiru. Ah, shit. Tristan looked the girl up and down. He didn't know where she'd come from, but she donned a light looking jacket with jeans, followed up with a humungous purse that she carted around on her shoulder.

I can handle one outsider, but two? This is gonna be hard to explain.... Tristan kept his thoughts to himself, bringing a relaxed look and a cool smile to his face. He brought himself upright on the couch and then pushed himself off, standing in front of Persephone. Though his face may have seemed relaxed on the outside, he could feel his anxiety rising on the inside.

He made sure that the young girl, Orena's sister, didn't notice his stress, either. He didn't want her to think that Hiru, or Persephone, were "weirdos" as she put it. Outside, he could hear delight amongst his own pokemon and those other pokemon playing outside. Sorry, Hiru. I'll answer your comments later - I've gotta take care of this first.

I guess I should have told Hiru that I didn't exactly know if he was allowed in the village or not. I'm surprised a village member even escorted them here. He shrugged off his thoughts for the moment by taking a deep breath in front of Persephone. Well, hello there! My name is Tristan, and I come from the Ore region. He gave a little wave to Persephone.

It's nice to meet you! I would shake your hand, but I've gotta ask Orena a quick question, if you don't mind. Tristan held up his left pointer finger in front of his face, indicating that he would only need one moment. He speed-walked down the hall, past the guest bedroom, towards Orena's room. He gave three swift knocks to the brown wooden door.

Hey, buddy ol' pal my chum and friend... it's your best friend Tristan! Mind if I ask you a quick question? Tristan didn't even take into account if she would be sleeping or not. Gosh dangit, man. This is actually kinda stressful. He looked back towards the living room of the house and gave a rushed smile to the three sitting in the room.

Arcus
11-28-2018, 03:15 AM

There was a moment of silence, before a slight groan could be heard. "Ya come on in," She said. Having already put clothes on at least, when Tristan walked in. She was sitting on the floor brushing her hair, her Lavitar sitting on her bed. Trying to make a bed or chair out of Orenas' comforter. Orena was looking a little ragged, but she offers Tristan a smile. "It is nice to see ya, what have you been up too? Sorry, I wasn't up when you got here. They've been having me help around town and helped out with a hunt. So I'm kind of sore... Also please let me know if you see a Golem blocking one the streets. I've moved him every day this week, he is starting to get a little annoying." She said and was wearing a long sleeve shirt, along with one of her comfy jeans.

She seemed completely unaware that Tristan had brought friends with him. Speaking of which, in the kitchen the little sister was making her some bread and jam. While her Darkrai, who had been hiding in the shadows. Came out and went to tristans' Darkrai, just saying hi.

Kortaga
11-29-2018, 05:13 PM
Hiru was quite excited, he quickly bounced around the room once he felt it was okay for him to be here. He ran over to the window to watch the man allow his Pokémon some movement. Zenith seemed to not want to leave her side, being some kind of guardian, and she was able to slow down her petting of Twinkle since the baby Pokémon had fallen asleep in her arms. She shifted herself to allow a small bow as the man came up to her. He seemed to take a deep breath which caused her to worry slightly. She kept her face and a small pleasant smile. The man introduced himself as Tristian and that he was from the Ore Region…she could honestly say that she no idea where that was…

Oh boy…now she not only needed Pokémon lessons but geography ones as well. As Hiru had mentioned her name she said, “A pleasure…I am from the Unova Region.” As quickly as he came he was already making his way out of the room. It surprised her to say the least. She did not take it as rude more so that he was busy. The arena made her feel both calm and relaxed but at the same point like she was missing something. She looked over to Hiru and began, “I hope we are not causing problems for your friend, he seems restless. Is he always like that or is something wrong?”

She didn’t mean to cause red flags or anything but between the book boy and now this…she just had a feeling something was amiss.

Vulpes
12-04-2018, 08:24 PM

Once Orena had said the magic words of come on in, Tristan opened the door in a smooth but swift fashion. In a momentary glance at Orena, he analyzed her clothing style. Though she's in some off-brand clothing, it looks like she's comfy. Good. He shot her a quick, hasty smile as he shut the door behind him as quickly as he had opened it.

Turning back to face Orena, he gave her a curious look. Holy cow, girly. It feels like you literally slept for a year. He paused for a small second, offering her a grin. Hell, I even went on an adventure and met a new dude. From the tone that Tristan was placating, it was obvious that he was trying to joke with Orena.

Acknowledging this, Tristan's grin turned into a full-fledged smile. He gave a chuckle to his old friend. Ahh, I'm just giving you crap, girly. Don't worry about it. I know that you were tired after fighting that fricken tough Ice pokemon. The realization that there was a Golem running around the village caught Tristan's ear.

We'll figure out the situation with the Golem first, girly. In the meantime.... Tristan put down his hands and put them behind his back in a non-guilty gesture. To give the look authenticity, at least in his mind, he also shifted his weight between the balls of his feet and the heels of his feet. I... uh.... Hope I'm not intruding, but...

He gave the girl another short grin; however, Tristan didn't hold back his stress this time. Remember that friend I was talking about, literally just a second ago? Well, ahh... I invited him here, and he kind of invited another friend with him. Tristan's face began to turn red as he explained the situation to Orena.

I don't know how this village feels about outsiders, but it's... ah... stressing me out. Don't get offended when I say this, but I feel that this place is kind of tribal, in a sense, and I know that they were weary about accepting me here, but... He held his hands out with his palms facing up. I just don't wanna be held in contempt or anything like that, you know? The tension he felt had leaked into his voice in the slightest manner, but he still kept his voice down, so that the other two outside wouldn't hear their conversation.

Welp, I've left everything out on the table. Guess we'll see what happens now. As Tristan thought these words, two Darkrai were interacting in the kitchen. Tristan's Darkrai acted in an isolated manner, while Orena's was obviously a little more boisterous.

Kiro Akira
12-15-2018, 10:09 PM
Hiru had been completely oblivious to Tristans actions, he didnt even catch onto Tristans strange actions only smiled to Persephone. "What do you mean he seems normal to me, how is he acting strange?" He asked in confusion and looked to Pi who crawled up under his shirt.

The small pokemon found a comfort spot under Hirus shirt while he sat there and half curled up on his stomach and chest area letting out a sigh of relief as it felt safer.

Kiro Akira
01-15-2019, 03:02 PM
The townspeople never were ones for outsiders as they always caused problems, always made things bigher then what they needed to be. And the secrets they held were for village eyes only. Yet as usual yheir predictions seemes to always come true to what they believed. In what seemed like an hour, destruction only took five minutes. To the village in time? It was the outsiders fault...

A flash appeared in the center of town where a group of six all holding pokeballs at their sides. As the group appeared they seemed to be dressed in a plain white attire without any symbol to designate where they even came from. One thing a few of the villagers noted instantly upon their arrival, was three of the men had ring watches much like the outsiders.

Stepping forwards, a man stood out from the crowd and scanned the area giving a simple nod. "The stone is here. Find it and bring it to me." As his words finished the men behind him rushed out each grabbing a ball from there side, within moments the town sprung back to protect their village. Quickly things unfolded terribly and it was a heavy battle.

A young child from the village rushed into Oreanas home shouting without notice. "Oreana! Men outside attacking help please!" He spoke with heavy breathing and looked to the 'outsiders' in the room. "This is your fault theyre here. You are going to help fix it right?" And with that he was back outside.

Arcus
01-16-2019, 02:33 PM

Orena chuckles, "You try getting hit by a train... Twice and see how long you sleep for." She teases and laughs back, since that is kind of what transforming so many times in a day feels like. She shook her head, smiling slightly when he said he was giving her crap. "Ya, I kinda guessed that. Eeeehhhhhh, ya it was something like that. Still a bit sore," listening to what Tristan said. She was about to correct him about what was going on with the lazy Golem. When... Well when he got very weird on her... Even for Tristan.

When he said he brought a friend and that friend brought a friend. She couldn't help but sweat just a little bit. This place was supposed to be a secret after all. She had trusted Tristan to keep it a secret, but things were already starting to get out of hand. Three people may not seem like much, but she knew it was for that number to keep multiplying. Even so, she still smiled a little. "Well, you aren't completely wrong there. This place is... Well, we prefer traditional, but tribal is another way to say it. Thanks for letting me know, but I'd appreciate if you helped keep this place a secret from now on, ok?" She asked with a little bit of a nervous hitch in her voice. She loved her village very much and even though she was going out in the world. She didn't want to do anything that would put the village in danger.

She sighs, "As for being held in contempt. You are fine, the village is slow to trust anyone. So as long as they behave, everything will be fine. Besides, maybe it will be good for everyone to see a new face or two." She tried to reassure, standing up, a few of her joints popped as she stood up. "I guess we should get going. So I can meet these friends of yours." She ended with a small tease in her voice. She started to head for the door, when she heard the front door slam open.

She jumped at the little girls voice, crying out "NO!" Bolting out of the room, leaving Tristans' friends behind. "No time for that," was all she said to the girl as she past and ran out the door. Pulling out one of her burst hearts, she wasn't even paying attention to which one it was. After all any of them would be better than fighting alone. She put it in her necklace and transformed as she ran. It became clear to her that she had grabbed her Anorith heart. Several of her pokemon ran after her as they saw her. Including Chimmy, Darkrai, Fluffy, and Morph. (Chimchar, Darkrai, rufflet, and Ditto)

It wasn't long before it became clear where the commotion was coming from. She ran straight there and letting out a cry of anger. As she saw one of the man causing trouble to her home.

Vulpes
01-24-2019, 06:12 AM

Phew. Tristan's stress practically collapsed on the floor upon seeing Orena's reaction to his poor actions. Thanks, Orena. He visibly relaxed. Well, I'm glad that you're not that upset with me. Tristan gave a chuckle. He was glad that Orena could be understanding in this capacity.

He gave a reassuring look to his old friend. Don't worry, Orena. I promise I'll tell you in the future. My bad this time around - next time will be better. The corners of his mouth hinted at a smile. Things were looking up, especially since his stress about the issue at hand was gone.

He laughed when Orena started to tease him about his new friends. Yeah, lemme show you them, girly. I guess that means that she's not mad at me. Good stuff. He started to move towards the door when an audible scream sounded from outside the building. It sounded much like a child in distress.

His face grew stern. Guess we're always in excitement around here, eh? However, his joke fell on deaf ears - Orena, it seemed, had already vacated the premises. Taking one last look around Orena's room, he moved out of the room to spot Hiru and Persephone rushing after Orena's tailwind out the door.

Tristan quickly followed, realizing that his pokemon were outside by themselves and that someone within the town was in danger. Did I see her grab one of those heart thingys? I'll have to have her explain to Hiru and that girl how it all works.

Kortaga
01-25-2019, 08:38 PM
Persephone shrugged a bit at that. She could not really say what was normal for Tristan but she just caught the feeling that something might be wrong. They had been told that outsiders were not really welcome and there were a lot of them. She made sure to rub Twinkle and Zenith as she waited.

Suddenly a small child broke into the house slamming the door. Startled she jumped causing the little Cleffa to look confused. Umbreon shot up on all fours and looked at the door with concern. Apparently some men were outside and were attacking the village. She felt a sense of dread and concern. Should we stay inside and hide? Suddenly the boy said that it was their fault and that they were going to help. She gave a panicked look over at Hiru as if wondering if they really were going to do that. After all they were just kids right? Shouldn’t adults take care of this?

She watched as some lady screamed no and ran out the door. She was shocked but it made sense. Her home was under attack. She was still really hesitant to go out and help though. Watching as Hiru and Tristan both booked it out and felt Umbreon pull on her sleeve. With the pull and the fact that she was now alone in the house she got up and moved, following Umbreon after the two boys.

She did not feel like she would really be of any use to them but if Umbreon wanted to help how could she really say no?

Kiro Akira
01-27-2019, 12:43 AM
Hiru blinked when the boy rushed in shouting about someone attacking, then blamed them for the attack. Frowning he shook his head. “Couldn't have been us we've been here the whole time…..” He said this only to be cut off by the boy dashing out the door and shouting about having them help.

Giving a soft sigh he stood up and looked towards where Tristan had gone, his eyes meeting a girl who darted past him followed by Tristan himself. He quickly followed them in a rush, Pi had hopped on his shoulder in the process. “Wait for me!” He shouted before heading out the door.

Once outside, he caught up with the group seeing others getting into the action, unsure of what to do he stared watching the men in white coats aiming to harm other Pokemon. His eyes focused on the graveller that nearly plowed through them earlier laying on the ground curled up into a ball.

This is one thing Hiru wasn't used to seeing, but he quickly rushed over and touches the rock mass feeling it's rough texture and closed his eyes pushing his energy into the creature, allowing it to recover some of it's health. Giving the creature a nod and a soft but sad smile he stood up. “Get safe….” Hiru then turned and rushed toward the group once more.

As he approached them, one of the men in white blocked his path giving him a rather snarky and confident smirk. “Aren't you a bit to young to be out here with the big boys. Shall I show you what it's like to be a grown up?” As his words ceased a flash of light appeared with a hitmonchan aiming at Hiru with a focus punch.

Hiru flinching in fear closed his eyes tightly and shielded himself yet Scyther sprung quickly from it's ball protecting it's master. Using it's blades to protect himself and Hiru, the Pokemon squared off glaring at the boxing type.

Kiro Akira
02-19-2019, 12:20 AM
Just as Orena approached the man he turned giving her a wicked grin. The man was rather tall standing at 6' 2'' and had a silver touch to his hair showing he had grown with age. His figure slim and he wore glasses with the white coat around his body. "Ah! A burster. Those things that morph into pokemon! Got news for you my lady, my pokemon have been trained long before you ever came along." He said laughing maniacally before throwing out a Poliwrath who stood a mere 5 foot from Orena clenching his fists and punching them together to 'show how tough he was' "Wrath!" It spoke aloud while the trainer stepped back a few inches. "Poli, do your thing now." He said and grinned leaving the pokemon to square off with Orena.

As the group was heading out, another man in a white coat was aiming his attention towards Tristan's Charizard using Blizzard to shroud the pokemon with Ice. While he had only just begun the attack the man laughed maniacally as if he had won the battle already. He showed no signed of fear and you could almost say he was rather enjoying the idea of destroying the pokemon.

Persephone on the other hand had rushed out behind everyone just to be met with yet another man. One who appeared out of no where and simply towered over her in height crossing his arms as he looked to her. "Ooo an Umbreon. I could use one of those for my collection you know?" He said only to open up his coat showing what looked to be the tails of Jolteon, Eevee, Glaceon, and Vaporeon. "Wouldn't you like to donate a tail to the cause?" He asked her and laughed as an Espeon slid around his figure, the pokemon holding a strong hatred look to it's eyes as it peered towards Umbreon. "Flashy get em."

---------

Hiru's eyes soon opened up to see Sky defending him with a strong block and within moments the pokemon was shoved away, before Hiru could shout out commands the man across from him had lined up a list of attacks as if he had known what to do. Yet the two were in a quick heated battle, Sky was striking back with the bladed arms almost as fast as Hitmonchan was throwing the punches. The two seemed to box it out swing after swing. To the young boys eyes, it had looked as if it was flashes of light. But to a trained trainer they could see clearly that Sky was losing the battle. "Get him Sky! Don't let that bully win!"

Tristan's view of his pokemon showed most of them were in the clear and awaiting orders yet another man in a white coat was beaming down at Charizard as a Dewgong was shrouding the fire type with hail around the general area. While