PDA

View Full Version : [M] Once Cursed, Twice Damned {Lyra & Midori-Hime}

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lyra
11-04-2018, 03:18 PM
ONCE CURSED, TWICE DAMNED {IC} (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92432)

Once the stronghold of Adaranth the Soulkeeper, 20th century alchemist, historian and sorcerer, the current seathold of the Militia is a massive, brownstone building the center of which approximates the shape of two conjoined towers with wings, left and right, which extend it. The awe-inspiring, gargyle-guarded, arched entry gate wrought in iron opens up to a large, well-lit hall with a high, coffered ceiling made with prized wood and riddled with low-hanging chandeliers. The entry hall is always packed with strange men and women and creatures of all sorts that have business with the Grand Board or the militia.

To the side, there are two winding staircases that lead to quarters and chambers where one can request administrative services such as kill orders, creature registration, feeding permits, militia applications, and other legal documents. The line for portal services is always long and rowdy.
The overall décor is classic with a touch of modern luxury. The paintings on the wall with gilded frames depict various historic scenes and battles as well as notable creatures, famous and infamous. Carved statues stand in marble at each corner, classic columns are adorned with modern details. No sentry stood by any door; instead, the walls have eyes that can see anything.

The highest storey is reserved for the members of the Grand Board, a group of men, witches, vampires, and werewolves, tasked with maintaining peace and keeping all magical creatures in check. Only a summoned person may enter the chambers of the Grand Board and it is magically protected by all prying eyes.

The hall extends into two additions: the right and the left wing. The right wing houses the library of the Soulkeeper. All the known books on magic and folklore can be found there. It is made up of three floors, rows and rows of bookshelves on each. In the middle, one could find reading desks and chairs. The library is connected to several common halls where most species gather. Some common halls are designed for witches only where they practice their craft and brew potions. Werewolves either move in packs or creep in the shadows as lone wolves, whereas vampires build nests and go as far as creating secret entrances and passageways.

Most special events, receptions and auctions are held in these common halls.

The left wing is reserved for lodging and militia training grounds. Hundreds of rooms flock together, either for dwelling or fight practice or strategy meetings or handler briefings. In the middle lies a common hall where one could seek any information about current and future missions as well as request additional information or choose a mission of their own. The militia is overseen by the Grand Board itself through their handlers and sentry guard. Their rooms are private but subject to monthly inspections.

The seathold is situated at the edge of a vast city accessed by a long and wide stone-paved bridge guarded by the Arx and the Solisarx, the Soulkeeper’s two forms, one humanoid one demonic. It is said that the two forms ward off unwanted attention and add to the mystery of the place. Most of the city’s inhabitants are unaware of its existence or are prevented from being conscious of it, but there are many who know of vampires and werewolves and witches. Some humans are even part of the Grand Board, having the future of their species in their own hands.

Underneath the castle, there is an array of dungeons and special laboratories with restricted access but there are rumors of unexplored areas deeper underground. Some of the dungeons serve to house the werewolves during a full moon. They are built sturdy and resistant to prevent any werewolf from running rampant.

PICTURES:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/60/31/686031cdc695136a6d157fa4d0f6fcdc.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/7c/56/317c56b026e9404f6bda6437cad683db.jpg

The militia is a large group of carefully vetted creatures who take up missions and receive compensation in return. They work in pairs under a handler. The compensation they receive can be in the form of payments or special requests.

The Grand Board is known to be quite ruthless and conniving. All misbehavior is punishable. Witches can have their powers bound for a certain amount of time or if the misdeed is too grave they can be stripped of their powers entirely. Werewolves sometimes have their human form taken from them, forced to remain wolves either forever or as much as it is deemed wise. Vampires are kept in dungeons until starvation. Ordinary men and women are under special protection, not to be harmed under any circumstance. Any transgression on their part was punishable by memory erasure.

The Grand Board receives funding and is run by powerful witch covens, pureblood vampires, and werewolf royalties who consider the militia their personal lapdogs.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a2/28/38/a22838975169005a7072ae145633fc9a.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/47/ec/8d/47ec8d3fd57d91a79f358fcf32f06103.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/09/92/19/0992195410eb7bcde9ad225ad1face82.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/e8/23/57e8233c41ff1a6ac193c3833a841631.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d9/92/92/d9929289bd236bb20dfb89f6e5c22406.jpg

-bring in rouge vampire

-lots of bonding time while on various missions: (in no particular order)

-- get drunk, break vial, things get hot and heavy~
-- Full moon, Theo's locked up, maybe have a romp after? >D
-- Ring fight
-- Elsbeth's seduction mission
-- Valentines day event?

****[some time passes]

- Start looking more into Jacob's case, finding links/ weird occurrences
--Go digging too much and get sent on a 'special' mission, not knowing it's actually a hit on them.
-- 'mission' leaves them stranded and Theo is shot with serum, attacks Matty, Matty manages to stop him...
-- Escape a final attempt to take them out, they run for it
---seek shelter in Theo's old home? Bonding time~

- Try to find out who tried to kill them and why

- Discover the corrupt members of the militia
-- Have to make an run for it once they find out they are being hunted

- Mathian experiments with serum for more power, ends up hurting Theo
(Or makes deal with Militia which ends with Theo's capture)

- Having no other choice, Mathian turns to his family's power once more
--family drama, they come after them

- Theo offers his power up to Mathian to use = (lyra's surprise lol)

Midori-Hime
11-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Oooooh I love the title!

And I'm not sure what you mean about mentioning people?

Also, I'm still not sure if all wolves lose complete control on a full moon... Like I was thinking the older or the more control over tier animalistic side they have, they wouldn't completely lose themselves. So true, they can't stop the change on a full moon, but they would be able to cling to their humanity a little more than a young wolf that has no control and would be in 'hunt/kill' mode?

Cause I just had the thought... What if the vampire's are coming up with a new tactic.... Since they know the militia is partnering with wolves, they develop a syrum or something that makes a wolf complete lose it, like they would on this first full moon? And makes them more likely to then turn on their partner in that moment....

Just a thought, or we can keep it more traditional.... What are your thoughts

Lyra
11-04-2018, 05:35 PM
Oh sure! We can introduce that plot twist later on. The vampires plan to rebel and pin the blame on the werewolves but until everyone figures things out, it's a bit too late.

Regarding the rogue vampire we are chasing, we can make him into a scapegoat. Perhaps the vampires have been testing the serum on one of their own, to avoid suspicion; he went completely berserk, started killing people, but since he is a vampire, he can resist it more so he occasionally has flashes of consciousness. Our characters find him, with clear orders to bring him back, but then a group of vampires shows up and kills him. Our characters get suspicious, maybe one starts digging around... also, I might make it so that Matty already knows smth is going on but keeps quiet because one of the vampire leaders is giving him what he wants... that would also be interesting. Maybe Theo feels sympathy for the vampire and wants to find out what happened.

Anyway, it's an open world, we can come up with many concepts.

Midori-Hime
11-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Ooooh I like that too! I do love me some betrayal and drama >D

I'm still undecided about the full moon thing... It could add another dynamic for Theo with that struggle every month. Especially if like you suggested, Mathian gets trapped with him. But that could also be a result of Theo getting shot with the serum... (Not to make it sound corny, but you ever see Zootopia? When I thought up this idea, that immediately came to mind lol)
So I dunno, I have some time to think on it yet...

Lyra
11-04-2018, 06:12 PM
However you decide, I am fine with it :) (and hell, yeah! I love nick and judy <3)

I also subtly introduced smth evil Matty has done in my first post (it has to do with his previous partner). It will slowly haunt him for a while; I don't think he is an actual bad person, but not everything is black and white. In a sense, he'd love to be an evil overlord (although he's not quite the material for it); but he's doing things out of necessity (or in reality out of vengeance) and I plan on him doing many bad things buuuut perhaps his relationship with Theo can redeem him.

Midori-Hime
11-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Oh, my bad... I forgot where you said they already knew about the vampire. I'll just edit that real quick...

Midori-Hime
11-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Ohh... And I was wondering. You said he drew power from his ancestors, though he no longer has that ability and needs a new source. I was wondering what other 'sources' he might be able to take his power from? Or is that something to be disclosed later?

Lyra
11-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Well, he isn't completely powerless; I'd say below average, but he uses other power sources like enchanted relics/objects/places and other witches to boost his magic significantly. His plan is to hack into the power source of his ancestors and steal it but for now that's impossible. For example, the reason why he has changed partners is because his previous partner has fallen gravely ill - actually, Matty has been feeding on her magic i.e. draining her power. That witch is already sickly and feeble, so everybody just assumes her condition is worsening while in reality Matty is killing her... which makes him a major douchebag. lol

Midori-Hime
11-05-2018, 02:11 AM
Wooow, okay... hahaha

Hmmm, well I guess that answers my other question. I was thinking if it didn't necessarily have to be a magically charged relic/ source... (just more of an energy thing), if Matty ever ran out (you know... if his ex-partner passes) that it might be possible to take energy from Theo...

But anyways...

Oh, and what kind of music do you like? Do you like darker stuff?

OH YEAH, and just so I know, what are your preferences when it comes to intimate scenes? Have any limits?

Lyra
11-05-2018, 11:16 PM
I've no limits. I've tried it all, lol. I am comfortable with anything as long as you are comfortable with it. If we're gonna go mature with it, maybe I should put a warning or smth.

Perhaps later on, Matty can come up with a way to feed off Theo's energy without him knowing or maybe at some point he will let him do it willingly. And I was thinking that maybe Matty can bribe him into helping him steal more power by telling him he could break his curse if he got more juice.

When it comes to music, darker stuff not really but I mostly like anything I can dance too. It depends on my mood. What about you?

Midori-Hime
11-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Ah okay, just as long as we're on the same page. I'm fine with pms, or whatever, if/when it comes to that. And yeah, I think you can just edit the first post and whatnot to add an [M] to the title. And a little disclaimer at the top of the first post if you would like.

Hmmm, that could be quite interesting. We shall see then.

And ah okay. I'm open to most things though I enjoy metal, indie, and electronic music the most. I was just curious because I tend to get very inspired by music especially when it comes to rp. I often discover a 'theme' song that goes along with my rps and the other day I was listening to a song, and the lyrics made me think of them haha. Well, perhaps more so in the future when they actually like each other haha.

Lyra
11-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Yeah, if it happens, it happens. o/ usually, it takes my characters a long time to agree to anything intimate tho lol

I do that too sometimes. Esp when it comes to emotional scenes and I need to feel what my characters are feeling xD
Really? Link me the song :3

Midori-Hime
11-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Yeah, especially with these two. It'll probably be a while until they even like each other, haha.

I dunno if you'll like this kind of music. This song is especially heavy and atmospheric. But the lyrics are very poetic imo
https://youtu.be/Nb6gbYB2iiM

And I like that this video just happens to be all full moons >D

Lyra
11-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Hahahah yeah, for now that's just pure fantasy xD and even when they do become close, Matty is gonna deny that lol

Yes, I dig the lyrics, but the music isn't my thing hahah

Midori-Hime
11-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Hahaha, Yeah I figured. Her music is pretty dark and heavy, but that song in particular is pretty out there.
But her voice is hauntingly beautiful... I'm just in love with her haha.
Just one more haha. This one's a little more folk-y so hopefully a little more palatable.

https://youtu.be/oGIT_QhTmys

And Theo is definitely more of a physical being, but right now he'd probably much rather wrap his hands around Mathian's neck hahaha.

But what kind of dancing do you do? Or you mean just in general?

Lyra
11-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Wow, nice voice. And the music is so calming.

Matty just plans to torture/irritate him to death hahahah since he has not fighting chance against a werewolf in meele combat.

Mostly break-dancing and hip hop, though I used to do latino dances. I'm not as active as before but everything I do I do with a dance xD simple things like cooking, cleaning, playing with my cats hahah I also do weird things when I'm bored. For example, just the other day I set out to teach my two month old kitten how to play poker and he won every hand :/

Anyway, I am working on a big project this weekend, so I might have to reply on Sunday or Monday... it's almost 4am rn and I'm still working! x.x

Midori-Hime
11-10-2018, 04:35 AM
Lol, poor Theo is gonna have to work reaaaal hard on controlling his rage hahaha. If the warlock is smart, he'll realize it's not the best idea to push a werewolf's buttons haha

Oooh, and that's cool. I practice belly dance... Though not nearly as often as I should :)

And boo... But that's okay :)

Lyra
11-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Matty has issues, his pride being one xD

Oooh belly dancing is so nice. One of my friends is a belly dancer; she's so awesome. I tried it, but it's not really my thing.

Btw, feel free to use the oracle (Elsbeth) however you want. Perhaps she can hint at the oddity of the mission, or predict smth funny about their future hahahah anyway, I think they'll be heading to her shop.

Midori-Hime
11-12-2018, 02:25 AM
Yeah, Theo's not so different lol

I'm not all that great at it yet, but me and two girls from the class I took perform at local festivals on occasion.

Hmmmmm~ Okay. That might be fun >D What to do, what to do...

Lyra
11-14-2018, 11:03 PM
Yaaay, sorry for writing a bit too much. I felt inspired, which is odd considering that the last few days I thought my brain was broken xd

I made the situation kind of awkward hahah what do you think?

Midori-Hime
11-14-2018, 11:38 PM
Naaah, that's okay. I would have wrote more last time but I think I was having a little writers block. And I know you said I had free reign with the npc but I always feel like I'm not going to do something right ><

And OH~ MY... You've out done yourself *claps* lol Poor Theo isn't going to know what to do with that... lmao.

Lyra
11-14-2018, 11:48 PM
Don't worry about it. We write as much as our brains allow us xd I know when I have a writer's block I suddenly hate every word choice and sentence structure. Nothing seems right. But I also know I just have to give it a few days and I'll be inspired again.

And no need to worry about messing up either. This is not school, you won't be graded lol You're a great writer, I have full confidence in you.

Matty will convince himself that Elsbeth is just messing with them and that he could never be intimate with a werewolf xd but I imagine they would feel awkward around each other for a while, freak out at accidental nudges and bumps xd

Midori-Hime
11-15-2018, 01:00 AM
Awww tanks~ >3< I love these two already.

Oh god... the awkwardness that will ensue...

But you know what that means... eventually her vision of the future will have to come true ;D

Midori-Hime
11-15-2018, 02:39 AM
I was gonna suggest that after a change, werewolves are typically very full of libido. Which obviously Theo just handles by himself. But now he'll definitely have some... material to work with lol.

And you know... Whenever they do get to that point that they actually have the hots for each other, but don't want to admit to one another... Someone could always give them a little nudge... Say, slip a little something-something in their drink or whatever as a joke.... >D resulting in that reading coming true.

Of course the next morning I could see them both thinking the other has no memory of it, because they both pretend they don't know what happened. Even though they both secretly remember very well what happened lol. More awkwardness...

Lyra
11-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Oh my, I love that idea. Sexually-charged, thank the full moon. I can totally picture Matty trying to run as far away as possible from him.

And yes, I agree. Otherwise, they might never do anything about it. We could stage their first time like that but also, they could start doing it again when they feel they need someone but they never actually discuss it and just pretend it never happens. Like moments of weakness. Matty will have a really hard time actually expressing feelings lol and I feel like he isn't a romantic person either so he won't care about or ask for any tender moments out of the blue unless he's either completely wasted or having a mental breakdown xd

Anyway, I thought we might spice things up with some werewolf on werewolf on witch action xD

Midori-Hime
11-16-2018, 11:46 PM
Oooooh, yes I like that! Once they get a taste they can't forget about it.... But neither one wants to admit their feelings so they just use each other for the sexual release or so they tell themselves. Yesss, I have a hard time picturing tthem getting romantic so that is more fitting for them. Theo would express his fondness of Matty when he selflessly saves him from danger or something like that, rather than cuddling and being sweet.

And ooooh, you read my mind :D ugh, I'll have to wait until I get home though ><

Lyra
11-17-2018, 12:19 AM
Matty doesn't particularly care about most things, so he usually ignores other people. When he does show fondness, it'll usually be by being mean or trying hard to show he doesn't care, which will have an opposite effect. I can imagine them being forced to go on a conventional Valentine's day date, being all awkward, silent, cringy, and suddenly one of them just goes 'wanna do it?' xD

Yaay! Awesome. No worries, I'm at home all day, binge watching the walking dead xd o/

Midori-Hime
11-17-2018, 12:39 AM
Lmao! Yeeesss! And the other just shrugs and they both get up from the table and bounce lol

Hmm... And should this turn into a full blown fight..
... Hmmm

Lyra
11-17-2018, 12:56 AM
I also plan to have Elsbeth introduce another plot idea later, to stir things up. We should keep a list of NPCs just so we don't lose track of them.

Hmm, maybe. We can solve this in a couple of ways. They can just taunt each other a bit, somebody suggests they take it to the fighting pit and punch it out. If that happens, Matty will make sure Theo wins but that will weaken both of them so they will have a harder time with the vampire (this can be a desirable outcome). Or the pack's alpha can come out and discipline his pack members, showing that he obeys the militia rules and makes sure his pack does too. Ooor they can have at it right there and then before anyone shows up to stop them. Oooor whatever else you might have in mind.

I think I got an idea how to make the vampire come to them once they reach the area Elsbeth pointed them to. It's a dumb idea but it's an idea nevertheless xD

Midori-Hime
11-17-2018, 01:12 AM
Oh yes. That's wise. I find it to be a good habit to take notes in my rps. As well as any plot ideas you might have along the way.

Hmm... Decisions, decisions... The first does kinda play into a back story I had thought of for Theo. The reason why he knows that area so well... Is because they used to hold fighting matches in the sewers. When Theo first became homeless... And desperate. But I dunno if I want Theo to shift just yet. I think I like the Alpha interviening, though perhaps not before a few fists are thrown.

I'll give it some thought...

Haha I'm excited

Lyra
11-18-2018, 04:08 PM
Okiii, I will make a list and include it in the first post.

I don't know what Theo had in mind but Matty just pulled that off hahah. I can change it if you were planning something else. I didn't want that to escalate, but the werewolves will definitely hold a grudge now.

Midori-Hime
11-18-2018, 05:09 PM
Hahaha, something like that XD

And that's good. They could always run into that pack again, at another time.... And not have such a good opportunity to escape...

Midori-Hime
11-18-2018, 11:08 PM
Oh, BTW ... Where you from? The US?

Lyra
11-18-2018, 11:27 PM
Yes, I'm still hoping for a fight in the pit between Theo and that long-haired wolf o/ Matty would place bets and then cheat to win.

Once we get to the abandoned building, they could canvass a bit, try asking the homeless people who live there and eventually set up a trap and lie in wait. It could give them more time for awkward silence and attempts at filling it xD matty will eventually ask Theo to bleed for him so they can draw the vampire to their location, tho not sure how Theo will react hahahah esp if Matty goes all 'blood for me, dog' xd

Nope, Southeast Europe (I can tell you which country in the pms, not so comfortable disclosing it in the open lol) you?

Midori-Hime
11-19-2018, 12:04 AM
Oh def. Hahaha.

Ohh, interesting. I was just curious with time zones and what not. I live in Pennsylvania, and I have one partner who lives 30mins from me and another that lives in Australia so....

Lyra
11-19-2018, 12:06 AM
I rarely sleep so time zones aren't a problem lol

Midori-Hime
11-19-2018, 12:37 AM
Aww noes ... That's not good :(

Hmmm, I can't wait to see what Matty will think of Theo's werewolf form. >D Bet he's never been close to one.

And I did find this tidbit the other day.... "Werewolves injesting vampire will weaken, have hallucinations, and other random symptoms."
I was thinking that might be interesting to play around with at some point. Could be something Matty might have to help him through...

Lyra
11-19-2018, 12:52 AM
Yeah, but I'm used to it. Plus, coffee helps a lot lol

He's never actually seen a transformation up close so he'll prolly be fascinated and feel the need to dissect him hahah but most likely he'll be doing lots of research and see how he can siphon his power and use it for himself, he'll prolly try to pass that as 'the stronger I am, the stronger we are' shit xd

Oooooh, we can def do that, maybe after this mission? or too soon?

Midori-Hime
11-19-2018, 01:03 AM
hahaha... And that's actually not bad. Theo would probably fall for that... You know, when he actually believes that Matty might actually give two shits about him being stronger...

And I was thinking it might be better when/if Matty feels sympathetic enough to actually want to help him... Unless you think it would make him sympathetic? I imagine his hallucinations would be pretty rough...

Lyra
11-19-2018, 01:20 AM
He'll be using him for a while but eventually he will start feeling guilty about it, most likely when he realizes that he can depend on Theo. I imagine they will form some kind of bond first, before any romance takes place.

You're right. Let's save it for later. They need to get to know each other first. Maybe during the next few missions, we can put them in some kind of funny situations.

Midori-Hime
11-19-2018, 01:33 AM
HahaHaha i know, it's so hard to be patient when you have so much juicy stuff planned >D

Also, just to expand further on that serum idea... I was thinking that whoever was developing this plot with the rogue vampire.... They could see them sniffing around, finding out too much.... So what better way to get rid of them and test out this serum on a werewolf than to lure them out and shoot Theo with it? Make sure it works, kill the witch.... Two birds, one stone...

Lyra
11-19-2018, 01:39 AM
Indeed :D but we'll get there eventually! Nothing good has ever been rushed :3

I'm all down for that. It will give them a good reason to dig even more and find out who tried to kill them and in the process, they'll bond.

Midori-Hime
11-19-2018, 02:41 AM
Yaaay. I was just pondering why they would target them specifically, but then that just seemed to make prefect sense.

Midori-Hime
11-19-2018, 03:14 AM
FINALLY I'm home from work >> But now I can get to posting

I think I can see them starting to bond over their excessive use of sarcasm lol...

Lyra
11-19-2018, 11:30 PM
Heheh finally, I could post. What kind of job do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Are you planning to have Theo wolf out against the vampire? Cause that would be super cool to witness hahaha. Alsoooo, once he turns back, is he naked? xd

Midori-Hime
11-19-2018, 11:35 PM
I work in retail. A craft store... so this time of year is crazy >>

And awww, they have something to bond over after all...
I wasn't sure what I was planning, but that's certainly a possibility.

And yes, hahaha. He tries to strip down ahead of time if at all possible... because damn that'd be a lot of clothes to go through. But if he has to just replace boxers then that's not too bad hahaha.

Lyra
11-19-2018, 11:59 PM
Ah indeed. I guess it gets even crazier around Christmas. It snowed here yesterday. I was so excited, though it was cold af.

Not just sarcasm? hahah
It would depend on how powerful we make the vampire out to be, I guess. Perhaps he is deteriorating on his own, unable to withstand the pressure of the power he has acquired?

Hahah matty wouldn't miss an opportunity to tease him over it.
I found some pretty dope werewolf pics on pinterest
One (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1c/ac/fd/1cacfdd1cc89b40d2ce275c9b37fc2fa.jpg), two (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e9/bd/37/e9bd3726b4d8a59d58f9e0d4cecebf77.jpg), three (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/47/58/cd/4758cd0b04f9124cd2df731e439e08fa.jpg). The third one kinda looks like a bat lol
Also, I noticed I couldn't see the picture you used for Theo's coloring.

Midori-Hime
11-20-2018, 12:14 AM
Yeah... or how out of his mind/ difficult he will be to bring in...

Yeah, unless he likes what he sees hahaha.
Oh yeah, those are pretty sweet. I didn't want Theo to look quite that savage... But even a pretty wolf is pretty menacing when they are snarling and could take your head off with one bite haha.

And there was an extra space in the link. Should work now I think? :)

Lyra
11-20-2018, 09:46 PM
He wouldn't be complimenting him for sure, but some wild thoughts might creep in, hahahah.

Yeah, it works now. What a pretty wolf <3

I just had to introduce another character and I just had to tease them again hahah. They can try scaring the salesman into talking or just buy what he is offering lol
Anyway, I thought he might lead us to an alley connected with the sewers.
Regarding the warehouse you mentioned, it can also be connected with the sewers, so we can end up there also. Perhaps it is a vampire den and Jacob is drawn to it because of all the blood, but he mostly uses the sewers to move and feed on anything he can find. The homeless are his most likely target after all.

Midori-Hime
11-20-2018, 10:15 PM
Oh okay. I was tossing around options, but that actually kinda works with what I had in mind. If it's connected that it could just be one of his spots to lure in anyone passing by.... Like a homeless person looking for a dry place... And then just dump the bodies somewhere in the sewers

You're brilliant hahaha. And I was thinking... Perhaps it doesn't have to be ingested persay... Just smelling it could be enough... So when the time comes they could have a little oopsie and accidentally smash the bottle >D

Lyra
11-21-2018, 12:31 AM
Yeees, just gotta time it well >D maybe we get them drunk first!

And there totally has to be a mission involving either of them trying to seduce someone for intel xd I wanna make fun of Matty's inability to flirt on cue xd

Midori-Hime
11-21-2018, 01:08 AM
Haha yesss.... And when there's drunken stumbling, there's broken vials lol...
(On that note, how is Mathian's alcohol tolerance? He strikes me as the type that boasts he can hold his liquor, when he, in fact, can not lol)

Hahaha! That sounds excellent. While even though he doesn't seem like it, Theo's a natural lol just to annoy Mathian even more lmao. Maybe they need a favor from someone...

I have some other thoughts for bonding that can play into the bigger plot. Like maybe after the attempt on their lives, they have to make a run for it and Theo takes shelter in his old home in the woods. Treat each others wounds >3

Midori-Hime
11-21-2018, 02:33 AM
My post might be a little shorter with dialogue, because I don't think I could do the sales man justice lmao

Lyra
11-21-2018, 09:08 PM
Hahahah yes, two beers and he's out. He doesn't drink often so his tolerance level is pretty low. He finds everything funny when he's drunk and likes to tell jokes that make no sense and right before he passes out he starts being dreadfully honest about himself and others. And when he tires to do magic drunk, it always backfires xD

We can use Elsbeth for that. I'm pretty sure she'd love to put them in that kind of situation. Perhaps someone has taken possession of something she desires, but she cannot take it by herself so she forces Matty and Theo to get it but the only want to approach that person is by seducing him.

Aaaw that would be super cute. They save each other <3

Don't worry about it :3 I thought about making the salesman be something else entirely, disguised so as to confuse the two. That would be fun. Anyway, I will lead them to the sewers right away, maybe Theo can try smelling any traces of blood in the air and take over.

Midori-Hime
11-22-2018, 01:42 AM
Hmm, I'll have to give drunk Theo some thought. I could see him being a bit rowdy and just tries to joke around with everyone and have a good time. In the right setting of course.... otherwise he can get really broody and depressed. But I think they would be a good drunked pair. Mathian would think he's hilarious and Theo would be laughing because Mathian actually thinks his jokes that funny.

And that's not a bad idea at all haha. Hmmm, maybe someone gets a little jealous~

And yeah, I was just brainstorming the other day. But I figured the baddies would need a contingency plan incase their plot to have feral Theo to take Mathian out didn't work. Theo could literally take a bullet for him...

Lyra
11-22-2018, 02:35 AM
Aaaw, yeaaah, maybe when they are drunk together, they are real pals and they stand up for one another and say what they think. Theo gets really depressed sometimes, Matty overly cheerful. I can totally imagine Matty going in for a hug and trying to explain how not weird it all is because alcohol xd

Matty would freak out if he had to seduce anyone, which is why I wanna do it so badly. He'd much rather kill the target than flirt.

Hahahah matty would get really pissed if he did. 'I refuse to be in your debt' and all that jazz 'gimme back my bullet blablabla' xd but he'll feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Midori-Hime
11-22-2018, 03:00 AM
Dawww, Warm and fuzzy Matty~

Lol, I could see Theo just blurting out "At first I thought you were a total douche bag! But you're actually not so bad~"

Hmmm... so whatcha thinking? They eventually find the vampire... but he escapes? Or should they bring him in?

Lyra
11-22-2018, 03:19 AM
And then he'll try to prove he's a total douchebag lol

I say they should bring him in. Perhaps the conspiracists are involved with the militia, even members of the Board, so they actually want him back but they make him disappear entirely. And when Matty and Theo start poking around to see what is going on, why they haven't received any revenue, they discover that all records of that mission have been sealed, like it never happened. Basically, they were used as scapegoats. When they try to rebel, the conspiracists send their hitmen to off them, they manage to escape? What do you think?

Midori-Hime
11-22-2018, 04:03 AM
OOOOOOH, I like that.... that'd be craaazy. And they'd have to go on the run together ;D

So maybe the vampires aren't totally the bad guys... but the members of the Milita are just trying to put the blame on them.

This is giving me some Starfighter vibes hahaa

Though I really do like the idea of a future Mathian betrayl. Maybe after they are on the run, the baddies could offer him something, or trick him... Leading to Theo getting captured or something (and just maybe Mathian feels like a POS and decides to save him)

Midori-Hime
11-22-2018, 04:08 PM
Well, I guess Thanksgiving is just an American thing, but i hope you have an especially good day today anyway :)

Lyra
11-22-2018, 10:00 PM
Thank you! Have a nice day also :3

Yeah, some vamps are involved but the corruption runs deeper. I wouldn't be surprised if a power-hungry human was behind it all.

Yes, Matty definitely could do something like that if they offer him something juicy, but he is not entirely heartless. He'd ask for Theo to be spared but when that does not happen, his conscience will force him to attempt a rescue op.

Anyway, I can't decide whether to split them up in the sewers right about now or to keep together. Or they find some fresh kill in the sewers, the vamp comes back to finish his meal and they confront him there? What do you think?

Midori-Hime
11-22-2018, 10:09 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. A human who wants to get the edge over all the supernatural beings...

Hmmm.. I was thinking the latter might be better. The sewers could open up into a bigger space.

And yeah, I wasn't suggesting Mathian would be a total dick but maybe he's confused about what he really wants and they trick him into it accepting their deal.

Lyra
11-22-2018, 10:30 PM
Great minds think alike xd my mind is brimming with ideas all the time.

Okii, I've built up on that. I hope werewolves are good jumpers hahah

Sounds about right o/ maybeee, later on, the main villain could try to persuade matty to join him and matty actually might turn to the dark side, but we'll see.

Midori-Hime
11-22-2018, 10:33 PM
Haha same. Glad it's not just me.

Yeah he's not bad haha. I think I see what you're getting at...

But yeah, we can see when the time comes....

Lyra
11-22-2018, 10:58 PM
I'm gonna try and elaborate on the whole idea about the militia, what they actually do, what kind of system they enforce (officially), what their headquarters looks like, how it is organized, etc.

Heheh maybe maybe, maybe he gets pushed into the water xd

Midori-Hime
11-22-2018, 11:05 PM
Lmao. But yeah that sounds like a good idea

Midori-Hime
11-23-2018, 02:47 AM
Hmmm, so if Theo tells him to hop on his back, would Matty fight it? I was gonna leave it open for his reaction, but then I don't think that gives you much to reply with? Or should I just say he does?

Lyra
11-23-2018, 10:13 AM
Go ahead! He'll hesitate but in the end do it. Better than taking a dive in waste water.

Midori-Hime
11-24-2018, 09:27 PM
Psssh .. You know you liked it Matty lol

What should be on the other side of the door? :)

Lyra
11-24-2018, 09:46 PM
*angel* heheh

Hmm, let's make it juicier and say it's a narrow room that has a manhole ladder leading up to the abandoned site. There is some faint light in the room coming from some kind of lamp and the walls are actually bathed in bloody messages written by, unbeknownst to Matty and Theo, Jacob. Maybe it's nonsense writing or a plead for help since he cannot think rationally and is in great pain. He is trapped in the body of a beastly vampire basically. Matty and Theo can make their own theories but once they get to that site, we wait till it darkens, matty suggests they draw their own blood as bait to draw the vamp out or something? What do you think?

Midori-Hime
11-24-2018, 11:04 PM
Oh, that's more or less what I was thinking, but I think the creepy writing is a nice touch

Lyra
11-24-2018, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I thought we might give him a human touch, he is after all a victim

Midori-Hime
11-25-2018, 10:05 PM
I guess if he's crazed enough... He wouldn't be repelled by werewolf blood?

Lyra
11-25-2018, 10:33 PM
Hm, we could make it so. He is more of a beast now than a vamp after all. Matty doesn't really know much of vampires' distaste for werewolf blood, that's why he asked what he asked. It's up to you~

Midori-Hime
11-25-2018, 10:46 PM
Ah okie dokie then. Because yeah, intuitively, Theo would think his blood would probably scare him off...

Lyra
11-25-2018, 11:32 PM
When should we introduce Jacob? Should he come right away or should we make them feel like the plan failed and then ambush them?

Midori-Hime
11-26-2018, 12:12 AM
I like the second cause why not lol. Make them sit through awkward silence.

Lyra
11-26-2018, 01:16 AM
Hahah that one appealed to me more too.

Midori-Hime
11-26-2018, 01:25 AM
Hehehe. I'll be home from work shortly >>

But I had a thought, if it ever comes up (though it certainly could) but I was thinking if the serum also affected witches, I imagined that it could make them completely psychotic. Like just wild hullications that when paired with magic abilities, they could harm others or even themselves by accident.

Lyra
11-26-2018, 11:09 AM
Yes, why not. I can imagine Matty burning down a few buildings under its influence lol. He also might get addicted, what do you think? Sure it messes with his mind but it boosts his magic so once he's back to normal he might try to use it to his advantage or modify it but I think he will fail and in the process hurt Theo. Guilt will consume him and he'll try to rectify it.

I also have some things planned with his siblings, both alive and dead. At some point, I'd love to make his family turn on both Matty and Theo, once Matty discovers a way to steal their power. We could make it a real witch hunt lol

Midori-Hime
11-26-2018, 06:40 PM
Oooh yeah I think it would be cool to get his family involved. Im thinking this could come about after they've gone on the run. Matty would no longer have any access to power sources like he did in the militia and would just get more and more desperate. And after the whole serum idea goes south... His only other option would be to steal from his family again.

And I think after that... Theo would realize the only way they were going to get out of this alive is if Mathian has a reliablr energy source... So at that point maybe he offers himself (as a show of love for matty

Lyra
11-26-2018, 10:06 PM
I aaaaw'd so hard, hahahah. Perfect, it fits what I had in mind. Once Matty realizes he cares too much for Theo he'll stop draining his strength at the cost of his own but then bam, Lyra has smth else in store for him hehehe.

Midori-Hime
11-26-2018, 10:37 PM
Oooh my... Yeah I think we should gather notes together and we can kinda outline the plot a little bit... :)

OOH, and I also had a brain storm about the origin of the vampires and werewolves. S0 an ancient, powerful witch was looking to gain control of the land, when two lords/kings/what have you (I was thinking perhaps they were even brothers?) join their forces to defeat her. So she decides to curse them and make them mortal enemies forever. Whatcha think?

Lyra
11-26-2018, 11:10 PM
Yeah, we can do that through a shared google doc. Characters, plot points, guidelines, places, lore, etc. all in one place. What do you think?

Sounds great, I love it! It's great that we are communicating so openly like this.

Midori-Hime
11-26-2018, 11:48 PM
Ooh, I didn't think about that. That's not a bad idea...

And yay! Me too. I love when I find a partner that I can riff with and our ideas are just in sync :3

Lyra
11-27-2018, 09:35 PM
I managed to flesh out some things, mainly militia-related. I will post it here in a few, to see what we can add or remove.

I'll also include some brainstorming and pictures.

Lyra
11-27-2018, 11:03 PM
Once the stronghold of Adaranth the Soulkeeper, 20th century alchemist, historian and sorcerer, the current seathold of the Militia is a massive, brownstone building the center of which approximates the shape of two conjoined towers with wings, left and right, which extend it. The awe-inspiring, gargyle-guarded, arched entry gate wrought in iron opens up to a large, well-lit hall with a high, coffered ceiling made with prized wood and riddled with low-hanging chandeliers. The entry hall is always packed with strange men and women and creatures of all sorts that have business with the Grand Board or the militia.

To the side, there are two winding staircases that lead to quarters and chambers where one can request administrative services such as kill orders, creature registration, feeding permits, militia applications, and other legal documents. The line for portal services is always long and rowdy.
The overall décor is classic with a touch of modern luxury. The paintings on the wall with gilded frames depict various historic scenes and battles as well as notable creatures, famous and infamous. Carved statues stand in marble at each corner, classic columns are adorned with modern details. No sentry stood by any door; instead, the walls have eyes that can see anything.

The highest storey is reserved for the members of the Grand Board, a group of men, witches, vampires, and werewolves, tasked with maintaining peace and keeping all magical creatures in check. Only a summoned person may enter the chambers of the Grand Board and it is magically protected by all prying eyes.

The hall extends into two additions: the right and the left wing. The right wing houses the library of the Soulkeeper. All the known books on magic and folklore can be found there. It is made up of three floors, rows and rows of bookshelves on each. In the middle, one could find reading desks and chairs. The library is connected to several common halls where most species gather. Some common halls are designed for witches only where they practice their craft and brew potions. Werewolves either move in packs or creep in the shadows as lone wolves, whereas vampires build nests and go as far as creating secret entrances and passageways.

Most special events, receptions and auctions are held in these common halls.

The left wing is reserved for lodging and militia training grounds. Hundreds of rooms flock together, either for dwelling or fight practice or strategy meetings or handler briefings. In the middle lies a common hall where one could seek any information about current and future missions as well as request additional information or choose a mission of their own. The militia is overseen by the Grand Board itself through their handlers and sentry guard. Their rooms are private but subject to monthly inspections.

The seathold is situated at the edge of a vast city accessed by a long and wide stone-paved bridge guarded by the Arx and the Solisarx, the Soulkeeper’s two forms, one humanoid one demonic. It is said that the two forms ward off unwanted attention and add to the mystery of the place. Most of the city’s inhabitants are unaware of its existence or are prevented from being conscious of it, but there are many who know of vampires and werewolves and witches. Some humans are even part of the Grand Board, having the future of their species in their own hands.

Underneath the castle, there is an array of dungeons and special laboratories with restricted access but there are rumors of unexplored areas deeper underground. Some of the dungeons serve to house the werewolves during a full moon. They are built sturdy and resistant to prevent any werewolf from running rampant.

PICTURES:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/60/31/686031cdc695136a6d157fa4d0f6fcdc.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/31/7c/56/317c56b026e9404f6bda6437cad683db.jpg

The militia is a large group of carefully vetted creatures who take up missions and receive compensation in return. They work in pairs under a handler. The compensation they receive can be in the form of payments or special requests.

The Grand Board is known to be quite ruthless and conniving. All misbehavior is punishable. Witches can have their powers bound for a certain amount of time or if the misdeed is too grave they can be stripped of their powers entirely. Werewolves sometimes have their human form taken from them, forced to remain wolves either forever or as much as it is deemed wise. Vampires are kept in dungeons until starvation. Ordinary men and women are under special protection, not to be harmed under any circumstance. Any transgression on their part was punishable by memory erasure.

The Grand Board receives funding and is run by powerful witch covens, pureblood vampires, and werewolf royalties who consider the militia their personal lapdogs.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a2/28/38/a22838975169005a7072ae145633fc9a.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/47/ec/8d/47ec8d3fd57d91a79f358fcf32f06103.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/09/92/19/0992195410eb7bcde9ad225ad1face82.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/e8/23/57e8233c41ff1a6ac193c3833a841631.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d9/92/92/d9929289bd236bb20dfb89f6e5c22406.jpg

These are just some things I came up with, everything is subject to change. ^~^

Midori-Hime
11-28-2018, 12:46 AM
Ohhhh very nice! I think the only thing specifically I would add would be that maybe some of the underground dungeons are built to house the werewolves during a full moon. I doubt they would want them running around in wolf form, especially those that aren't completely in control of themselves.

I just did a rough outline of the events that we've mentioned so far in the OOC and a possible timeline for them. Of course feel free to take out or add anything in... It's just a really general idea of how things could turn out but things can be moved around or change as it fits better with the story progression.

-bring in rouge vampire

-lots of bonding time while on various missions: (in no particular order)

-- get drunk, break vial, things get hot and heavy~
-- Full moon, Theo's locked up, maybe have a romp after? >D
-- Ring fight
-- Elsbeth's seduction mission
-- Valentines day event?

****[some time passes]

- Start looking more into Jacob's case, finding links/ weird occurrences
--Go digging too much and get sent on a 'special' mission, not knowing it's actually a hit on them.
-- 'mission' leaves them stranded and Theo is shot with serum, attacks Matty, Matty manages to stop him...
-- Escape a final attempt to take them out, they run for it
---seek shelter in Theo's old home? Bonding time~

- Try to find out who tried to kill them and why

- Discover the corrupt members of the militia
-- Have to make an run for it once they find out they are being hunted

- Mathian experiments with serum for more power, ends up hurting Theo
(Or makes deal with Militia which ends with Theo's capture)

- Having no other choice, Mathian turns to his family's power once more
--family drama, they come after them

- Theo offers his power up to Mathian to use = (lyra's surprise lol)

Lyra
11-28-2018, 01:02 AM
Oooh yes, I knew I forgot something. It's been added!

I think we should also write down some lore on the species so we don't forget and mix things up. I'll focus on the witches, you focus on the blood feud between the vamps and the wolves and the overall info about them. Whenever you have time of course.

I also mentioned some witch covens, pureblood vampires, werewolf royalties... maybe we should elaborate on that. Perhaps the purebloods and the werewolf royals are from the original line? Descendants of the two brothers?

And I LOVE the plot points heheh.
Maybe right after they finish the rogue vampire mission, they return to doing their own thing but seeing how their reward still hasn't come through, Matty shows up offering Theo to fight in the pit for extra cash promising he'll get a strength boost making sure they win? And they do win. After that we get them drunk to celebrate heheheh

Midori-Hime
11-28-2018, 01:24 AM
Ohhh, yeah I like that. I'll give it some thought so I can flesh it out.

And ooooh yes!, I like that idea! I was trying to think what they could celebrate to go out and get drunk. Would also make Theo all the more randy after a fight like that~ >D

Also, shall we have Jacob make his appearance next, or did you want them to chat a bit more first?

Lyra
11-28-2018, 01:29 AM
Heheheh we're getting closer to that~ lots of excitement.

If you want. We don't have to drag it much further. I don't think Matty will take part in any random banter, he'll prolly just stay quiet. So yeah, we can bring him in.

Midori-Hime
11-28-2018, 02:17 AM
Oh man, I just had a funny thought. If Elsbeth asks Mathian to seduce someone (it could be the favor she's calling in - unless you had something else in mind) He could go to Theo like "Let me practice on you!" But Theo would just totally ruin the mood by laughing hysterically at his pathetic attempts at flirting. And just maybe he would offer to give him a 'lesson' lol

Lyra
11-28-2018, 05:43 PM
Hahahahah actually, Matty will try coaxing Theo into doing it for him. He's very sniffy about everything, so there's no way he'll admit he sucks at something even when he knows he'll definitely fail lol
I plan to place the scene in a bar or a club, so both Theo and Elsbeth can have a laugh.

Midori-Hime
11-28-2018, 07:18 PM
Oh man, that'll be great. Can't wait hahaha
They will have a ball, and Matty can say whatever he wants, but I'm sure Theo will see right through him haha.

Lyra
11-28-2018, 07:28 PM
So long as Matty doesn't lose his temper and slam his target against the wall to fish for info by threatening to off him xd buuuut I will give the guy bodyguards so Matty'll have to get him somewhere private, maybe earn a hickey or two in the process heheh

I will post my reply in a few hours. I gotta go tutor a kid urgh...

Midori-Hime
11-28-2018, 09:26 PM
Haha. It'll be all fun and games until Theo sees hickeys on Mathian, and gets suddenly angry for some odd reason he can't comprehend.... Lmao ;) Wolves can be very possessive, even if he denies he wants anything to do with Mathian besides being fuck buddies

Lyra
11-28-2018, 10:51 PM
Hahahah aaaw
I can totally imagine Matty going all voodoo on whoever is into Theo once those feelings grow deeper. Ofc, he will first convince himself they're plotting against them so he has to protect Theo to protect himself xd classic deflection hahah

Midori-Hime
11-29-2018, 12:00 AM
Oooh nice~ hahaha. Might have to play with that later >D

And I was about to make him change, but then it would have been a novel. Soooo maybe next post he will~ ;D

Midori-Hime
11-29-2018, 12:31 AM
Oooh, and I was debating how Theo would communicate with Mathian in his werewolf form?... I don't know if I care much for the idea of him actually speaking in a human voice. But I was thinking more along the lines of speaking telepathically. At least from Theo to others. What do you think ?

I keep thinking of things hahaha... But what do you think the bathroom sit. would be back at HQ? Like private or group shower rooms?

Lyra
11-29-2018, 09:02 PM
Ooooh I didn't think of the bathrooms, heheh. Group shower rooms are always more fun lol but let's say there's an option for a private bathroom if you're willing to pay for it.

That's good, let's make the telepathy one-sided so others have to speak out loud when talking to a changed werewolf.

What weaknesses should we attribute to vampires? I'd avoid sunlight and garlic and focus more on some herbs (like wolfsbane and vervain) and stakes carved from certain woods through the heart. How about silver? Would a werewolf bite be lethal?

Midori-Hime
11-29-2018, 09:39 PM
So I was looking into wolfsbane, which my understanding is it's super poisonous to anyone... But I was thinking perhaps it's the one kind of poison werewolves could be susceptible to,
where normally they have a high tolerance to poisons (still are effected but it's rarely fatal)

A wound from a silver weapon wouldn't kill either, but their advanced healing would be slowed greatly. But if the silver gets into the werewolf's bloodstream and reaches his heart, he will die. Obviously decapitation will kill either, or destroying the heart. So therefor a stake in a vampires heart will kill it, or a bullet to the heart will kill a werewolf. But I suppose both could possibly regenerate depending how severe the damage is (or if the vampire can get blood) ... Perhaps the special wood or the silver bullet prevents any sort of regeneration?

I was debating.... But I'm thinking no, their 'viruses' would cancel each other out. So a werewolf bite wouldn't kill a vampire and vice versa, but maybe it's the same with the silver, its more difficult to heal from the other's bite. And like I mentioned before, ingesting the others blood might have adverse effects. Oh and vampires are highly flammable. Dunno about werewolves... Perhaps it's more of just an instinctual thingthing?

Let me know what you think. I'm willing to change stuff if you want... I mean anything goes really haha.

Lyra
11-29-2018, 10:03 PM
Okiii, so wolfsbane is an all-rounder. I was reading up on vervain and apparently it's a very potent flower against vampires. It burns them, so that goes well with the idea of vampires being highly flammable but since they are supposed to bring him in unharmed, Matty can't really use his flames. I have an idea for a paralysis spell and subsequent binding but it will take getting close to Jacob.

I agree with all, I'll ty to find some additional info. Meanwhile I will include all of that and what we wrote the other day in the opening post so we can always read up on it again.

Yeah, perhaps werewolves have more fire resistance but vampires are highly susceptible to it considering their biggest weakness is vervain.

I will work on preparing Matty's spell in the post. Do you plan on turning Theo? Or only half way?

Midori-Hime
11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
Well I think vampires could survive wolfsbane? But vervain could be their weakness...

Well it depends how things go, but I was thinking a full shift.

Midori-Hime
11-29-2018, 10:58 PM
Though I think it'll be funny if he changes... With no change of clothes.... And Mathian portals back to HQ with a bare ass naked Theo in tow. Lmao.

Lyra
11-29-2018, 11:35 PM
Hahahah yeeeees, he would totally portal in one of the common rooms on purpose, for kicks xd

Midori-Hime
11-29-2018, 11:59 PM
Oh yeah, I know he would. Good thing Theo's desensitized to nudity by now... But it'll still be uncomfortable for everyone involved haha

Lyra
11-30-2018, 10:40 PM
I can't wait to write about Matty's reaction to seeing Theo fully turned~ hihihi

Midori-Hime
11-30-2018, 10:42 PM
Oh me neither :D I'm at work rn though uuuugh

Lyra
11-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Heheh no biggie, I'll be up all night coming up with exam questions for my students~ had a few cups of coffee too, no way I'll sleep

Midori-Hime
12-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Oooh you're a teacher? :) whatcha teach?

Lyra
12-01-2018, 01:05 AM
I'm a TA at the local university, English morphology and comparative linguistics mainly but I also teach integrated skills and whatever else they pin on me hehe that's why I'm chronically tireeeeed

Midori-Hime
12-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Wooow, good for you :D besides being tired llol

Midori-Hime
12-01-2018, 06:20 PM
He did get his punch in there after all hehe

Lyra
12-02-2018, 11:08 PM
Wonderful :3

Would you say that typically werewolves are stronger than vampires? This one is just a fledgling so I assume once they use the virus on a more powerful vamp, our boys will have it way harder.

I will work on the post now, finally have some time.

Midori-Hime
12-02-2018, 11:24 PM
I'd say they are pretty evenly matched... A fledgling might be over powered though. But yeah older vampires have more powers typically, so I think that could be a problem lol

Lyra
12-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Yeah, that's why we have to power up our boys, too~

Midori-Hime
12-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Hooo boy, Theo is NOT going to be happy about that.... Not only with Matty but his Handler is a dick.

Lyra
12-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Heheheh, I encourage him to take revenge xD

Midori-Hime
12-04-2018, 11:43 PM
Oh don't worry about that. Hmm... Just have to plot something good haha

Lyra
12-04-2018, 11:57 PM
I trust you will do a great job xD

We could do a slight time skip now? Whatcha think? Matty will be out for a day surely.

Midori-Hime
12-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Yeah. I figure I'll just finish up Theo's night and then you can skip to when Mathian's on his feet again...

Lyra
12-05-2018, 01:28 AM
Great! I put all the plot points in the intro post of this thread. Since this mission is basically over, it's time for some smaller ones. What do we do first? Matty convincing him to fight in the werewolf pits, then celebration - drinking? Or going on another mission? (they could play bodyguard to some high-class client, or look after some supernatural pets, or retrieve some kind of relic? etc.) Any thoughts?

Midori-Hime
12-05-2018, 02:05 AM
Hmm... Well I think they should have at least one more mission before they "celebrate". Especially since Theo's gonna be pretty ticked right now. Not that he won't cool off by then I suppose...

Hmm maybe Relic or... What do you mean by supernatural pets?

Midori-Hime
12-05-2018, 06:45 AM
WELP, have fun with that hahaha...

But if you think that last bit is too much, just let me know, I can edit it ^___^;

Lyra
12-05-2018, 12:38 PM
I'll try to flesh out some of those mission ideas and let you know asap~

Hahahahah aaawww, no way, I loved it <3

Midori-Hime
12-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Haha glad you enjoyed it. Because I love to torment my characters lol

But yeah, I think at least one more mission would be good before the pit fight. Cause it's not like they actually have to like each other to get it on. In fact I think it'll be funnier if they continue to dislike each other for some time... Yet things are very different once they are behind closed doors~ Lol and then slowly, eventually, feelings will develope.

Lyra
12-07-2018, 05:27 PM
I'll manage to reply this weekend, I'm super busy at the moment, but can't wait <3

I was thinking maybe for the next mission they have to deliver some kind of magically sealed package to some high class client. I imagine the package breaking or Matty trying to pry it open and succeeding only to be shocked by the discovery. Maybe there are other people after it...

Midori-Hime
12-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Oooh I likey.... I think the others trying to get to the package would make things more interesting as well

And it could get messed up in the process of trying to keep it safe... Haha or it's Matty's fault.

Lyra
12-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Finally, I could post!

Oh, it could definitely be Matty's fault, hahahah. I have some pretty interesting ideas about the box. Want to be surprised or not? xD

Midori-Hime
12-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Oooh so tempting.... But I think I'll let it be a surprise hahaha

Midori-Hime
12-14-2018, 01:33 AM
There we go. Don't make me write that much again ><

(lol, I kid.... it wasn't that bad)

I had a cute thought.... if it comes up at some point... Maybe Matty could help Theo get some closure with that girl he killed?

Lyra
12-14-2018, 05:39 PM
Heheheh sorryyy, I was trying to keep it short ~.~

Hmm, that sounds interesting. I can see Matty acting all bothered that he has to do smth for Theo but in reality, some time in the future, he will always want to help him without asking him or letting him know he is helping xd

How do you propose we do it, though?

Midori-Hime
12-14-2018, 06:35 PM
Ah I'll have to give it some thought. I was just thinking that at some point Theo might open up about it, as it's obviously something that haunts him and causes moments of self-loathing. And maybe Matty would have a way to communicate with her... to help Theo move past it.

But if he wants to be all secretive about being helpful.... Hmmm... I'll have to see how that might work out hahaha

Lyra
12-14-2018, 06:53 PM
Hahah Matty can offer to help but he'll prolly make it seem like he will bill him for it xD

Midori-Hime
12-14-2018, 07:18 PM
Hahaha that could work. Though I can see Theo being really reluctant to even go with it. But I think Matty could still convince him.... Tell him he's of no use to him if he's going to be an emotional wreck all the time lol

Also, I had an idea for Theo's revenge.... Though I was wondering what sort of potions might Mathian be capable of brewing?

Lyra
12-15-2018, 04:29 PM
Yeeees! Matty's not much of a show on the emotion side, he's gonna have to work on that. Hopefully, Theo can make him open up more.

Well, as long as he has the necessary ingredients and enough power, anything can happen. He mostly dabbles in potions that power him up and those that weaken others. Potioncraft to him is often hit or miss lol What do you have in mind?

Midori-Hime
12-15-2018, 04:48 PM
I was just thinking... Maybe while Theo was waiting around for Mathian to concoct something.... He might "accidentally" mix up the labels... Of course he wouldn't do it with anything dangerous hahaha.

Lyra
12-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Hahahahah and that's how they get to spend some time as frogs, forced to go around asking to be kissed so they could turn back, only it doesn't work unless they kiss each other but they wouldn't really know about that lol

Midori-Hime
12-15-2018, 05:07 PM
Yeah right hahahaha. They would never even consider that as an option. And they'll be like, I guess this is just my life now lol....

Aww but Theo deserves some revenge that doesn't back fire on him. Poor guy lol.

Lyra
12-15-2018, 05:30 PM
Hahahahah I'm totally fine with Theo accidentally turning Matty into a frog by mixing the ingredients xD or any other kind of animal, temporarily xD

Midori-Hime
12-15-2018, 06:08 PM
Hmmm.... what kind of animal would suit Mathian. A ferret? lol I could see him as something cute.... that bites hahaha.

Lyra
12-15-2018, 06:57 PM
A ferret hahahahah perfect! Cute but deadly xd

I'll have Matty try to convince Theo to take up the mission he's found~

Midori-Hime
12-15-2018, 07:03 PM
hahahaha

And sounds good :) I could see Theo finally looking at the paper halfway there and be like "UUUUH, did you look at the date?"

Lyra
12-16-2018, 10:44 AM
I was planning for the mission to be somewhat odd and dangerous and the wooden box an enchanted object that only appeared once a year on the same day to pick a sacrifice, force them to get it delivered despite all odds (the people who'd also go after it don't really exist anymore - they are its previous victims from the afterlife, unperceived as ghosts by the latest scapregoats) to an old warlock who's kinda trapped in his castle, sacrificing people to try to set himself free~

What do you think?

Midori-Hime
12-16-2018, 03:03 PM
Oooh I like it. Very interesting.... And that would explain why it's been sitting there for years lol

I also like how Matty says "we have a mission", as if it were assigned.. And not that he just chose it for them lol. And I could see ghosts being one thing that really terrifies Theo hahaha. He's not going to be too happy.

Lyra
12-16-2018, 04:09 PM
Yes, I think it's gonna be a good mission for building both teamwork and some emotional dependencies xd

Hahah yes, he can be very bossy sometimes xd
Aaaw, well ghosts are like a daily thing for most witches so he's gonna be unfazed and tease Theo about it xd maybe even protect him without realizing it.

Midori-Hime
12-16-2018, 05:04 PM
Awww yeah that'll be so sweet. Theo would protect him from physical harm, while I could see Matty protecting him on an emotional level. Even if neither one wants to admit they care lol

And yeah, they need some good old bonding time :3

Lyra
12-16-2018, 09:06 PM
I see lots of bickering in their future. That and trying to one up each other when it comes to who can show he cares less lol

They can have some bonding time on a *cough crowded cough* bus on their way to the Lhanbryde Lake hahah let's make that lake creepy af and the town around it as well. Maybe the ghosts can start appearing there, although one is already latched onto the box.

Midori-Hime
12-16-2018, 10:56 PM
Oooh man. Im sure the second Theo sees the box, he's going to regret he said yes, let alone when they actually get to the lake. He's gonna be two seconds away from 'fuck this'

Hahaha, seriously... Their whole relationship is just going to be constant bickering and occasionally fucking lmao

Lyra
12-17-2018, 12:00 AM
Too bad, they're stuck with it lol I imagine the box isn't gonna leave them alone until it's delivered.

lol exactly, and those rare moments when they're actually sweet to each other but talking about it is hard. u.u
I keep thinking like... has Matty ever been romantically involved with anyone in the past? And the idea is so alien to me that I've decided that he hasn't. It was all just physical. Kinda sad lol

Midori-Hime
12-17-2018, 12:10 AM
Ah okay, so he's not a virgin? Haha

Lyra
12-17-2018, 12:15 AM
Hahahah no, no. That would be even sadder, he's nearing his thirties u.u

Midori-Hime
12-17-2018, 12:54 AM
Haha hey, I was 25 lol
But I was holding out for someone special

Theo's tangled with both by now. A girl or two in HS and a guy from his old pack

Lyra
12-18-2018, 01:51 PM
Lol I meant no offence, that's sweet <3

Ohoho, is the guy alive? For drama purposes hahah

I'll reply later today, I got sick, my brain is a mush >.<

Midori-Hime
12-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Haha oooh yes, he's still very much alive. And while thier relationship was mostly just physical, like i said, werewolves get very posessive. I'm sure he won't be too happy to see him with a warlock.

And NP :)

Lyra
12-18-2018, 07:10 PM
Awesome, I love me some drama and heartache. 3;)
Matty's been with a few humans and some witches, male and female. When he left his family and became homeless, he was with a vampire for a while but they hate each other's guts now lol

Midori-Hime
12-18-2018, 08:14 PM
Oooh yes, as do I >:3

Midori-Hime
12-19-2018, 04:35 PM
If you don't mind, could you change the titles to day just midori please :)

Lyra
12-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Nice new name~
I'll try, I'm not so sure how to do it, though, since there is no edit thread option, I can just edit the first post. Should I contact an admin/moderator?

Midori-Hime
12-19-2018, 09:29 PM
Oh you just go to the first post... Hit edit post, and then 'go advanced' and you can change the title :)

Lyra
12-19-2018, 09:50 PM
I did that but it only changes the title of the first post, not the whole thread :(

I will contact an admin ^~^

Midori-Hime
12-19-2018, 10:44 PM
That's weird... It should work. I did it with the others. Sorry to be a pain...

Midori-Hime
12-20-2018, 03:23 AM
Oh.. I see the problem. Ah well, I guess it is what it is then ..

Lyra
12-22-2018, 04:03 PM
I contacted one of the staff members, I'm sure they'll change it ^~^

Lyra
12-26-2018, 11:22 AM
Merry belated Christmas! ^~^ <3

Midori-Hime
12-26-2018, 10:07 PM
Merry Christmas to you too! Catching up on posts now :)

Midori-Hime
12-28-2018, 08:00 PM
Sorry, I'm gonna try to post tonight. Been busy trying to get the house together after the holiday

Lyra
12-28-2018, 11:30 PM
No worries, I'll be here ^~^

Midori-Hime
01-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Happy New Year! Hope it's a good one!

Lyra
01-02-2019, 09:57 AM
Thank you! Happy New Year to you too <3

I'll focus on posting now, I was on a trip~ just got back :3 how did you spend the holidays?

Midori-Hime
01-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Oh that's nice,! Where'd you go,? I just chilled at home with my fiance and family.

Lyra
01-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Aww, you're to be married. Congrats <3

I went snowboarding with my boyfriend and some friends. We had a nice time, I hurt my bum a lil' but all the bones are in one piece! Now trying to make the best out of this holiday, work starts next week. x.x

Btw were you planning anything with the remaining two passengers? If so, I can change my post.

Also, I told the staff to change the name just to Midori as you requested, but they got it a bit confused...

Midori-Hime
01-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Ah that's okay, that still works for me. And no I didn't have anything planned really.

Yeah we got engaged in Japan :) and that's nice, besides the bum part lol

Lyra
01-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Congrats again, that must have been wonderful! ^~^ what places did you visit? We're also planning a trip to Asia in general this year.

Midori-Hime
01-13-2019, 05:58 AM
Yeah it was definitely an amazing trip and a perfect moment... We went to Tokyo, Osaka and then Kyoto finally.

Lyra
01-16-2019, 12:47 AM
Lucky you :3

Sorry for writing a bit too much, you don't have to match me, it's just these kinds of transitional posts are always like that xd

Midori-Hime
01-21-2019, 05:27 AM
That's totally fine. Theo's being a salty Sandra right now hahahaha

Lyra
01-21-2019, 09:49 PM
Makes it hard not to tease him hahah

I guess we can have the ghosts appearing when they fall asleep. Maybe even that mermaid lol

Midori-Hime
01-21-2019, 09:59 PM
Lol, oh boy, just tons of fun.

Though that might be interesting. Like a malevolent mermaid?

Lyra
01-21-2019, 10:07 PM
Matty will prolly overdo it and earn some backlash lol

Mhm, maybe like a siren, she tempts one of them, kind of like a seduce and conquer strategy. Buuuut, maybe she is not trying to kill them, just scare/hurt them enough for them to drop the quest? Perhaps that's what all the spirits will be doing (spirits of the people who have gone after the quest before but failed to win against what lies in the castle?) Naturally, though, they ain't gonna heed their warnings lol

Midori-Hime
01-21-2019, 10:12 PM
Hmmm. I was just thinking Theo might be able to hear her before Mathian does and slips out in the middle of the night. And Mathian has to stop him before he gets his ass drowned lol

Lyra
01-21-2019, 10:19 PM
Totally supportive of that xD tho matty will first enjoy the show hahah

Midori-Hime
01-21-2019, 10:37 PM
Hahaha he would. Until he's about to be pulled in. Then Matty will be like, oh shit ..

Lyra
01-21-2019, 11:07 PM
Does Theo prefer innocent or alluring? xD I found some nice pics. #1 (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b2/b3/71/b2b37136f6a56867482f3d3b7651c857.jpg) #2 (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/98/46/4b9846db13ef01e7d578bcf428728a93.jpg) #3 (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/35/7e/14/357e146696c39569df6fc7af887d4ec5.jpg) #4 (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b1/81/61/b18161e846d2c4df758d33f03d2e0c4a.jpg) #5 (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4d/20/97/4d20975dd05940cd1fca9a8a1e971332.jpg) #6 (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/22/23/6f/22236f24081751ef3c2abda9f941991b.jpg) The fifth one... oh boy. <3

Midori-Hime
01-21-2019, 11:34 PM
I think alluring haha. Either the first one or the fifth seem good :)

Lyra
01-21-2019, 11:55 PM
Hahah I was rooting for those ;3 we could also get some CPR action, rescue breathing xd

Midori-Hime
01-21-2019, 11:57 PM
Oooooh my~ Hehehe I like it >D

Lyra
01-23-2019, 05:49 PM
When do ye want the mermaid to surface? We can make them try to sleep it off or one of them goes out for a breather, in this case Matty so he can stay away from the box. Meanwhile, Theo can spot the mermaid from the window and get spellbound and then Matty chances upon them. Whatcha think?

Midori-Hime
01-23-2019, 06:35 PM
I was originally thinking when they slept, but I think that definitely works better

Lyra
01-23-2019, 06:37 PM
That works too, maybe it's better. Matty wakes up in the middle of the night, finds Theo's bed empty, goes to look for him. o/

Midori-Hime
01-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Oh, I meant your idea with the Mathian going out for some air.... Lol. But either way is fine with me.

We could still work it in that way.... Theo could tell him to go cool off before bed.

Lyra
01-23-2019, 10:56 PM
Oh oki, that works also. Tho, Matty won't listen to him hahah maybe it's best we make them fall asleep, but it's kinda hard for matty to do so after that so he walks out

Midori-Hime
01-23-2019, 11:32 PM
Lol just mash both ideas together! Lmao

Lyra
01-23-2019, 11:47 PM
Hahahah yeees! Love how slowly but effectively these two are progressing

Random question, what's your longest running rp?

Midori-Hime
01-24-2019, 12:29 AM
Yes~ They are coming along nicely lol.

Right now, on this site I have one at 38 pages. I think it would be much more but things have slowed down alot.
On another site I have one for 160ish pages. But that one's more casual and we've also gone for two generations lol

Lyra
01-24-2019, 04:22 PM
It's been a while since I committed to a roleplay with more than just a few posts so it feels really nice. o/
Back when I was in high school, feels like a decade ago, I had this one rp that lasted consistently for two and a half years but we lost the thread in some epic site shutdown. All that hard work gone to waste. Still hurts lol I hope we will be able to write out a proper ending to our story, if we get to it!

Midori-Hime
01-24-2019, 04:37 PM
Awww yeah that sucks. I think the one has been going for years haha I'm scared to know how many.

But yeah I love our characters and I'm excited to play them out until a good conclusion. My other one, even though it's slow, I have the plot well thought out and I have an ending in mind so I think we can keep it going until then, so long as my partner sticks around. But she's been good even with school and my bouts of writer's block.

Lyra
01-25-2019, 12:49 AM
That's the most important part, liking the characters as a whole. If the interaction is good, the rp will survive. o/
I gotta be careful, I don't wanna turn Matty into a too-far-gone character, as a villain, but I also don't want him to be soft and mushy when it comes to expressing emotions.

Ah, writer's block, the archenemy hahah sometimes I hate every word I choose to include in a sentence even though there is nothing wrong with it lol

Midori-Hime
01-25-2019, 12:55 AM
Yeah that's true. It's hard to keep the balance with characters like that sometimes ><

And yeah, I think mine often comes from my random bouts of depression. At times I just get in these moods where I don't want to do anything. Even things I normally enjoy... I just have no interest in. And I could be completely bored with laying on the couch, watching movies or whatever, but it takes the least amount of effort to do so...

Lyra
01-25-2019, 01:10 AM
Yeah, completely relatable. I'm in a position at work where people expect a lot from me, so it's either stress or depression, sometimes they're a chain reaction...but lying in bed, watching crappy tv series that don't require any brain activity, although boring, can help sometimes... like a reboot. But I noticed I've been a lot happier lately since I adopted a kitten and rescued a puppy. They help a lot. <3

Rping is a lot easier when you're a kid or a teen. Then, I didn't give a crap about grammar or vocab or logic. It was just fun. Adulting sucks lol

Midori-Hime
01-25-2019, 01:25 AM
Awww that's nice haha

And yeah I know the feeling, even when I know there's no pressure... I still stress if my writing is good enough. I've never been a very proficient writer, but I enjoy making the characters and everything enough. And I think it helps to inspire my art sometimes. At least it keeps me a little creative even if I'm not drawing >>

Midori-Hime
01-25-2019, 02:17 AM
Hope that's good and not too sudden... but I was excited to get to the good stuff :D

Also... I was just thinking. While they are out of the inn... should something happen to the box? >D You did mention others might be looking for it?

Lyra
01-25-2019, 08:39 PM
Feel free to share your art <3 I used to draw a lot, but now I don't have time for it. :(

It's great hahaha time to get some mouth to mouth action xD
And yes, I did mention that. Perhaps it does disappear, somebody snatches it, but since it wants to be taken to the castle, it might call out to Matty somehow and they end up finding it in some weird place.

Midori-Hime
01-25-2019, 08:52 PM
Awww. Yeah I don't draw nearly as much as I should anymore...

Yeah, that's good hahaha. I could see it making the thief lose their mind since it's will is for Matty to take it to the castle and they were interfering, hahaha.

Here's some old ones... anyways... https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65373

Midori-Hime
01-25-2019, 09:02 PM
And I did these two just recently. Just kinda practicing...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/538462199765663784/538462265804980254/IMG_20190124_231156.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/538462199765663784/538462282934648874/IMG_20190125_155048.jpg

Lyra
01-25-2019, 11:35 PM
Wow, those are awesome. You are definitely talented. we are definitely gonna try drawing Theo and Matty someday hahah

And there it is! That was fun hahaha now Theo needs to wake up so Matty can finish him off for being so reckless xd

Midori-Hime
01-25-2019, 11:58 PM
Haha, Matty's gonna bring him back to life just so he can kill Theo himself lmao.

Awww and thank you :) We will have to draw them sometime... Maybe in some hot and spicy poses as well >D

Lyra
01-26-2019, 12:54 PM
The only kind of poses I know how to draw effectively hahahah

Matty is going to forever tease him about this lol when they go back, let's force them to strip out of their wet clothes xd and theeeen freak out about the box being missing hahaha

Midori-Hime
01-26-2019, 02:49 PM
"Next time you want to get laid, pick something that isn't a fish from the waist down," .... AHEM, like you~ perhaps? >D

Sounds like a plan ; D Hehehe, what a night....

Lyra
01-27-2019, 07:37 PM
Hahahah that was unintentionally implied xD aaaaw I like it when Theo gets flustered sometimes, really cute. *~*

Indeed hahah they do seem like a couple that gets into hilarious situations often. How do you feel about occasionally introducing other militia members? Maybe get some character dynamic going... oh oh! Imagine some of them starting to get killed off myseriously... that would be an interesting plot also.

Midori-Hime
01-27-2019, 10:19 PM
Aww yeah. I see Theo only calling him Matty when he's being really affectionate... So I don't know if you noticed, but in my writing I only use Matty when Theo's feeling affection towards him. Where as he's usually only described as a witch when Theo's pissed off, as it comes off more insulting.

And I just had that same thought of maybe introducing more characters. I could see Theo having a werewolf friend maybe :) and perhaps him or someone else could die off

Lyra
01-27-2019, 10:48 PM
Yes, I've noticed and I like it <3 Matty's kinda bad with names, thankfully Theo is easy to remember but if he were asked to spell out his surname, he wouldn't even know which letter to start off with lol he knows the names of the entire Brummit line of witches tho, but that was beaten into his brain...

Oh I like that. I take it that werewolf would not be fond of Matty, maybe even try to force Theo to reconsider partnering up with a witch and such. I'd love to work in a vamp, too. Did we ever think about what is going to happen to Jacob?

Midori-Hime
01-27-2019, 11:04 PM
Oh yay :3

Yeah I was thinking something along those lines, especially when they get closer. And I don't think so. I just figured he was too much of a liability so they decided to eliminate him secretly. Since he's only an experiment. They could start testing it out on other werewolves from the militia, frame it as someone else is attacking members. So Theo might even have to hunt down his friend?

Lyra
01-27-2019, 11:52 PM
I kinda feel sorry for him, but he deserves peace u.u

Good idea, will add some drama. Maybe matty takes on the toll and kills the werewolf (they have no other choice?) so Theo wouldn't have to bear the burden of killing his friend.

Midori-Hime
01-28-2019, 03:41 AM
Awwwwww <3

Lyra
02-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Maaaaybbbee Theo will need to take in Matty's scent from up close /hinthint hahah
I was thinking the thief could be some local boy who thought he'd make a profit if he were to sell the box at the market in the next town, but the box takes over him and something bad happens to him. And once they are out in the open, maybe other creatures of legend start coming for the box, i.e. to prevent Matty and Theo from taking it to the castle. What do you think?

Midori-Hime
02-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Sounds perfect to me :D hahahaha >D

Midori-Hime
02-08-2019, 12:21 AM
Hope that's enough for you to reply to. Not that you have to play the crazy guy but I didn't want to jump into the whole thing with a giant post lol

Lyra
02-09-2019, 04:03 PM
It's okay xD I'll have Matty do smth. We can both control the thief o/

Midori-Hime
02-12-2019, 07:05 PM
You don't know/ read Starfighter, do you?

Lyra
02-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Oh my god, thank you! I started reading it what feels like years ago per my friend's recommendation but I forgot about it and then when I tried to remember the name, my mind boggled. lol

Midori-Hime
02-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Hahaha awesome! I frikkin love it~

But I did a thing!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/538462199765663784/545006739607519254/MadAbelCain.jpg

Ohhhh, Mathian's got the hots~ hahaha
Where were you thinking of going with this after this mission? Right to the pit fight, or was there something else you were thinking before that?

Lyra
02-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Omg, did you draw that? It's amazing! You should draw your own comic <3

Hahah, yes, unbeknownst to him xD
Hm, we could do that. They are obviously going to be in a pinch with money, so Matty can suggest they go fight for it. After the pits, maybe they go drinking to celebrate and end up having sex?
Also, concerning this mission (I was mostly winging it), when they arrive at the castle, they could be met by some kind of old man (truly a sorcerer) who preys on supernatural beings through the box. He feeds on them and their powers so he can be strong enough (and young enough) to break free from his imprisonment? The box could be deadly to humans, but it attracts supernatural beings (hence why Matty took it, and why the siren attacked?) and they are able to withstand its power to a point, but they have to deliver the box in hopes of surviving it. What do you think?

Midori-Hime
02-12-2019, 11:03 PM
Yes I did. It's the first time I've enjoyed making art in.... years? So I'm really happy about.

I want to... I'm just not the best with story writing >< (and It's a lot of effort that I have to work myself up to at this point) There is an rp I would like to make into a comic possibly, but it would be pretty intense and I'm not sure about it yet...

Hahaha yeah, exactly. Like i said, unless you think there should be something else first?
OH yeah! That sounds perfect. You're a genius haha. I want to contribute more and not leave all the ideas to you... but your ideas are so perfect D:

Lyra
02-12-2019, 11:22 PM
You can always start small :3 it could be for your own enjoyment o/ but no pressure, you're just really talented!

Hm, I think we built up the tension and their thoughts about each other well enough. So, yes, we should move onto the pit and the sexy times ;3 plus, with theo having to brawl and wolf out, his libido will spike and make it easier for them to hook up hahah not to mention all the alcohol

We both came up with many great things, no worries! Those plot points are a great deal of help. o/ I can already imagine all the awkwardness that will follow after they wake up in each other's arms and in each other's bodily fluids xd

Midori-Hime
02-12-2019, 11:35 PM
.... Not to mention the aphrodisiac that they accidentally spill all over. Muahahahahaha! >D
And yes, I think things are progressing nicely enough... Oh, it'll be a fun time, between the fight, the drinking... the hot, nasty sex, hehehe.

Oh god, haha, I don't even know yet how Theo is gonna react to that.

Lyra
02-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Oh yeah! Wait till they find out it'll be just as hot and nasty without any stimulants hahahah

Me neither. I think they will try to avoid each other but we will convenietly set them up on missions. Their handler might not be too happy with their performance so he might make them do some chores around the seathold, together xd heheheh

Aaaand then, the plot about Matty trying to seduce someone. Then the full moon comes and Theo needs locking up heheeh and then we can worry about that major plot point with Jacob's case o/

Midori-Hime
02-12-2019, 11:52 PM
Hehehehe, sounds good >D

Hahaha, Omg. Yeah i could see the handler noticing their sudden awkwardness around each other for the first while and try to make them get over it by making them do simple tasks/chores together haha. And they can't stop thinking about how good it was... >D

Lyra
02-13-2019, 10:56 PM
I have a feeling they are always going to be awkward around each other xD and kisses will be super rare xd maybe once every leaping year hahahah

Midori-Hime
02-13-2019, 11:58 PM
Hahaha yeah. They are certainly going to be an interesting pair. Though that first time... Theo's gonna be all over those lips. But yeah, only because he's under the influence haha. Otherwise, not so much kissing as there is biting lol

Lyra
02-14-2019, 05:34 PM
The oracle was right hahah they be doing everything rough, not just sex xD
What do you think about including some competition? I doubt anyone would be interested in Matty since he's got a bad rep and no friends, but we could have someone who's into Theo and openly shows it, even tries to recruit him into his/her pack. I wouldn't want him/her to be a bad character, but def someone who sees what a bad influence Matty can be, so they try to break them apart.

Midori-Hime
02-14-2019, 06:27 PM
I feel like it's Sam and Frodo taking the ring to Mt Doom. Lmao

Oooh I already had that plan once they were on the run. He would run into an old fling from his previous pack... Try to get him back maybe.

Lyra
02-14-2019, 06:33 PM
Hahahah omg, now it makes sense that it felt kinda familiar. Had no idea we were plagiarising Tolkien lol

Sounds perfect o/

Midori-Hime
02-14-2019, 06:39 PM
Theo: "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!"

Lyra
02-14-2019, 06:44 PM
Matty: "Touch me and your legs won't be able to carry you." xD

The thief is Gollum xD

Midori-Hime
02-14-2019, 07:28 PM
Theo: *stares*... Okay. Fuck ya then.

Midori-Hime
02-14-2019, 07:52 PM
OH! I just had an idea!

So they're looking for this castle/ manor was it? That's supposed to be in the mountains, but I believe Mathian was looking but didn't see any place on the mountain where such a castle would be...

Aaaand I was reading through an old post. There was stories that the lake was bottomless. What if there's a portal-y kinda thing/ alternate dimension at the bottom of the lake, where the castle exsists, that only magic uses could manage to get to. That's why so many of them died to try and get to it. And why the box seeks out magic users specifically?

Whatcha think? :D

Lyra
02-14-2019, 08:31 PM
Uuu I like that thought! How do you propose they find that out? Maybe the box has clues?

Midori-Hime
02-14-2019, 09:00 PM
Mmm... not entirely sure. I mean, Theo's observant. Maybe Mathian has some knowledge of such things... but otherwise, yeah maybe the box has clues?

Lyra
02-14-2019, 09:45 PM
Yes! The box will help them, I've got an idea. It can show them the way and even portal them to the castle. I think the sorcerer will be really powerful so Matty won't be able to do much against him with his magic but he can help Theo take him down with brute force <3

Midori-Hime
02-14-2019, 11:09 PM
Haha yaaay. More Theo nakey time? Hahaha. He took his bag but his other clothes are all wet.

Lyra
02-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Being a werewolf must be expensive hahah always shopping for new clothes.

I was thinking the box, upon contact with the water, opens up a whirlpool-like portal that leads them to the shore of the other world where we find the castle.

Midori-Hime
02-15-2019, 08:55 PM
Yeah... must be annoying hahaha

And that works!

Lyra
02-16-2019, 09:19 PM
Well at least he might end up getting some stretch underwear from matty as a valentine's day present heheh to fix the issue xd

Midori-Hime
02-16-2019, 10:09 PM
HAHAHAHA! I would die...

Yet Theo would find it oddly sentimental in a weird, awkward way.... Lol

Lyra
02-20-2019, 11:50 PM
They do seem like a couple who give each other weird but practical gifts xd

I was thinking about plotting in a point where Matty is stripped of his powers and has to be human for a while... that would be tough to cope with but fun o/
Could Theo ever wish to get rid of his curse?

Midori-Hime
02-21-2019, 01:56 AM
Hmm.... That's a tough one. I think immediately he'd jump at the idea... But then it's also part of who he is now.

Lyra
02-26-2019, 11:33 AM
Doesn't mean we'll get to explore it anyway lol
You can lead the way to the castle <3 at first I thought maybe the sorcerer will be friendly? I'm getting Hansel and Gretel vibes lol

Midori-Hime
03-02-2019, 06:38 PM
I think it all makes sense now :) The mermaid was trying to off Theo because the sorcerer wanted Mathian alone. Anyone else, especially a werewolf, could be a threat to him getting what he wants...

Midori-Hime
03-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Oooh I just remembered you wanted him to be older... I was thinking more along the lines that he really isisold but he looks younger because he sucks the energy out of people.... But then again it had been quite a while so I can change that if you want? I think that would make more sense so I can just change his appearance rq.

Oh! Also... Im hatching a plot here haha, but what do you think if the old man offers for them to stay so they can rest before they head home the next day? Im sure Theo would be like Hell Nah... But Matty might still be tempted by the box, or he has other interesting artifacts that he might want to make off with, something like that?

And one more thing! Hahaha...
I saw your plot with the 2 demons and I'm pretty interested... If you'd want to do another with me? Maybe we can just brain storm on it a little bit, if you want to :)