PDA

View Full Version : [M] The Fall of Andrūcil - (Rha'az/Lleona)

Rha'az
11-15-2018, 12:50 PM
Since you basically know the general plotline of the RP, let me just lay down the "important" details about Andrūcil. Hope it's not a lot to read like in TSoE XD.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/ac/bb/7aacbbbbd341628f7bc5b7ad10279608.jpg

The valley of the gods, constructed by the Andrūcilii in honor of their deities

The Kingdom of Andrūcil was a gift to the demigods, Farrym the Bold and his wife, Luthiélan in their efforts during the Burning Nights where the demons of the Dark Realm poured into the world and ravaged across the known world. As a result, a 3 year long war erupted between the alliance of mortals and the gods against the forces of darkness. Nevertheless, the war ended and a faraway island was given to Farrym and Luthiélan's brave soldiers and companions as a gift for their efforts. For many years, the kingdom thrived and became the most advanced nation of mankind in the history of the world. Some even claimed that the god of smiths, Helcama'ar taught the art of creating powerful weapons and lead to the creations of specially forged Andrūcilii armaments which are known to never break and possess an extreme sharpness that no other blade can rival.

Several centuries have passed and the people prospered in peace with the occasional small wars. However, its inevitable downfall begins after King An-Harāz where civil unrest and corruption were far more terrible than it was before, there are those who even despised the gods and declared themselves as superior than them. However, a mysterious man named Rhuvau'ur met our characters and sends them off a quest that would decide the fate of the kingdom.

Dramatis Personae
This is will be the list of characters. Will be updated from time to time.

Léoden of Calemda'ain (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92504&p=3009482&viewfull=1#post3009482)
Raqiya (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92504&p=3009490&viewfull=1#post3009490) played by Lleona

The Story Begins...
A Terrible Omen

Prologue (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92507&p=3009591&viewfull=1#post3009591)
Chapter 1: "To The Gods They Prayed," (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92507&p=3009591&viewfull=1#post3009591)

Rha'az
11-15-2018, 01:37 PM
Here's my character, one of many at least.

Léoden of Calemda'ain
Out of the great noble house of Calemda'ain was one of its knights that served the crown. Leoden, the second son to Lord Mardös and brother to Lord Corryn and Lady Ashar. For many years, he served as a knight, participating in the many efforts taken by the great king of Andrūcil to quell in the rising rebellion among the nobles and lead a small band of knights known simply as the Brotherhood of the Iron Hand with seven honorable men. Together they travelled across the kingdom, protecting the innocent and fullfilling their vows they took when they were knighted - "to protect the weak and serve a cause deemed noble by the heart."

But even Léoden knew that Andrūcil's end beckons at every second. He heard the whispers of the people, hearing that some of the nobles began to defy the gods and destroying their temples. Deep within him, he sensed a terrible danger that loomed over the horizon - a threat that is far more treacherous than the Burning Nights. As he was returning home to the Warrior's Rook from a mission in the region of Khaz'mal Dur, he and his seven companions stumbled upon a group of riders (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/35/e8/2a35e866a463ab51cb8e5dfe0c3322c3.jpg) clad in black armor, with cloaks as dark as the night and shadows covered their faces, only their red eyes glow in the dark like flames. The riders confronted Léoden and his knights. Four of them, he counted but the son of Calemda'ain could not match their skills with the blade as one by one, his comrades fall lifeless upon the ground. Even he was defeated, left for dead and for the crows to feast upon him.

But it was only at the next day when a man who goes by the name of Rhuvau'ur saved his life and healed his wounds. He was a rather tall person, with a muscular frame and coat of sun-streak hair with eyes that possesses the color of the seas. The man told him that he was on a quest to save the kingdom of Andrūcil from its downfall and needed Léoden to aid him before he disappeared, riding into the mountains only to be never seen again. His words were urgent, yet even Léoden himself knew that the kingdom must be saved. Either from the destruction caused by the people, or from the wrath of the gods themselves.

He wields a sword named the Frozen Heart (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92504) or simply, Frost. It was made out of Andrūcilii Steel, possessing a sturdier blade and a sharper edge. It glitters in the light like ice with its light grey ripples upon it like the surface of water. He had a mane of black hair with clean shaven face and a pair of ashen eyes. He is also quite young, late in his 20s.

Lleona
11-15-2018, 02:48 PM
Raqiya

She was a street rat picked by a religion that recently rose. The Blades of Andrucil is a religous organization that advocate the supremacy of king An-Haraz and his faction with the intention to raise their blades against the enthroned gods and that they are the new faction that is destined to rule the world. In the name good deed, the organization picked up orphans and the children of the slum to gather the attention of the people and see them in a good light.

Unbeknownst to the masses, the child taken where turned into cold killing machines. When Raqiya was picked up from the street, she was 5 years old. Her prostitute mother died from contracting an incurable illness while her drunken father left to escape his debts leaving her alone. When she was brought in to the organization she thought her life would change. It did change, but not for the better of it. When she was 10 she was forced to kill the one she called her friend and brother in arms. He was older than her. But he broked down, he can't take the training of the organization anymore.

So when the yearly elimination came, they were pit with each other. Instead of fighting her or dying in the hands of another trainee he chose to die by the hands of the one he care. Filled with guilt the little life that raqiya has in her fled away. But she can't bear to kill herself, cause her brother's dream lied with her. As she grew up raqiya became one of the perfect tool of the organization. Year after year she killed the dissenters inside and outside of the kingdom.

But as she grew stronger the organization also began to fear her. They feared that they won't be able to control her anymore so they sent her on a suicidal mission. It was a mission to kill a group of dissenters rising from the south of the island. But when she arrived there instead of finding a group of dissenters what awaits her were the people of the organizations. She fought with them neck to neck. But even though she was strong their numbers were too much for her to take.

She began to flee,but she didn't expect that they still have more people. A lone person arrived clad with a very dark aura and began to pursue her. No matter where she ran she can't seem to escape his clutches. When running she unknowingly ran into a dead end. With no other choice she was forced to fight him. But he was to strong , to strong for a human. She lost.He left a gaping hole at her stomach. She fell down backwards with blood seeping out from her mouth trickling down on her jaw before falling at the ground.

The figure left her at the forest to bleed and die. When all hope was lost, she heard a footstep coming from above her head she thought that the figure came back to kill her, but it was a different one.

A rather tall person with a hair that seemed to be kissed by the sun and eyes so blue that it put the the sea in shame. He popped an unknown pill in her mouth. He introduced himself as Rhuvau'ur and that he is on a mission to save the island and he told her that she was one of his chosen companion and that in the near future i'll be able to see the others. Heat began to spread from her wound making her groan in pain. She slowly lost consciousness till everything finally fade into black. The next day she woke up all healed alone the area where she was left to die.

Raqiya owned a pair of daggers named "Persecution" Which is fastened at her hips, it has unknown origins and it was an item that she got from one of her missions. Because of its sharpness and durability she chose to keep it. She has long wavy silver hair that she kept tied up and amethyst eyes paired with a button nose and rosy lips. She has a milky white complexion and stands at 5'4 and is 18 years of age.

Rha'az
11-15-2018, 02:56 PM
Ooh now I'm eager to see what would Raqiya say when she meets Léoden.

Shall I create the IC?

Lleona
11-15-2018, 03:48 PM
yes you can create it now ^^ hahahah i'm also looking forward to it!

Rha'az
11-15-2018, 11:42 PM
IC's up!

Lleona
11-16-2018, 12:35 AM
okiee i'll post a reply later!!!

Rha'az
11-16-2018, 03:11 AM
Alright! Take your time doing so.

Lleona
11-16-2018, 06:44 AM
i wasn't able to create a post earlier cause i was kinda rushing for school, i just got back home so i really promise that i'll have the post up ^^

==

Done! already posted it ^^

Rha'az
11-16-2018, 08:50 AM
Sooo...how are Léoden and Raqiya going to meet?

EDIT: Posted!