PDA

View Full Version : a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

Pages : [1] 2

Malyka
11-16-2018, 07:05 PM
I was already centuries old, and had lived many times, I knew how people lived without any form of cominication with a mobile or other weird things, I had, after all, experienced how the phone had evolved, I must be honest that I do not really am completely at home with the internet and that kind of weird luxury.

For centuries I have been living in the same house, a huge mension where people of my kind often stayed, when they were traveling, but preferably I was completely alone, but I longed for something in my life, and I had a presumption that, that would soon change

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 07:08 PM
With a deep breath and a shaking form I stand in front of the mansion, legend and horror stories are told about the type of creature that dwells inside but if at least half of what they say is true then I need the help and I will do and sacrifice anything for it. My younger brother for him I will do whatever is necessary even entering this monsters den I look at the door and knock "Hello?" my voice is a whisper and my small 5'1 frame shivers against the cold night breeze. I feel small and insignificant my darkly tanned skin and glimmering white hair strike at odds, in contrast, my gold eyes flicker to stare around me uncertain.

Malyka
11-16-2018, 07:13 PM
I grinned once and stared at the young woman from a dark corner, she was beautiful and smelled delicious, I could just taste her blood, I also smelled the boy's blood, and felt that it was dying.

"What do you want?" I asked in a dark voice, hoping to scare her, and to feel her fear

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 07:21 PM
I turn with a glare in my golden gaze "I've come to bargain..." I am scared that is noticeable in my shaking figure and in the way I fidget with my clothes and hair. but I refuse to show it I am half carrying my brother

Malyka
11-16-2018, 07:26 PM
I stare at her, and go through my white hair for a moment, and get out of the dark corner so she can see me (https://orig00.deviantart.net/7da6/f/2015/134/5/e/vampire_by_zetsuai89-d8tdxcl.png)"And why should I help your brother, he is dying, I feel how his life, she leaves body" and I grinned briefly and study her from a distance

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 07:32 PM
I look down at my brothers form tears brim her eyes I sigh softly "I have no money, no fame, no more family than him... but I'm willing to pay whatever price you desire just so I don't lose him to the sickness in his blood." I take a tentative step back my pulse quickens and I look at you unflinching. I move a random strand of curly hair out of my face as I look back down at my brother "Please... I beg of you..."

Malyka
11-16-2018, 07:36 PM
I grinned and smelled her fear, but I also smelled her desperation "are you willing, to become my wife, and to do what I expect from you, carry my future children, and you will obey me"

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 07:40 PM
I look startled for a moment and my face gets engulfed in a bright red blush but I only take a second to think it true " I will willingly become your wife and do whatever you wish of me for the rest of my mortal life if you cure my brother..." I look up my eyes glimmer with tears of desperation "ill do anything... just please save him..." my voice is soft and trembles clear and raw emotion in it.

Malyka
11-16-2018, 07:43 PM
"You know your brother will change completely" I said and walked on her and looked at her even more and grinned "Are you also prepared to become like us, to give up your whole life"

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 07:49 PM
I try to take another step back but nod "I understand... just... please"- tears start falling down my eyes -"just save him"I look down at my brother crying "por ti muevo el Cielo y la Tierra..." I look back up at you " I'll do it... I'll be your wife and will do everything you wish..." I nod slightly with my head and my shoulders slump in defeat as I accept your terms.

(translation- for you ill move the heavens and earth)

Malyka
11-16-2018, 07:58 PM
I grinned for a moment and walked up to her, and grabbed her brother, he started stinking, and I knew his blood was less attractive than with a normal person, I put him on a couch, bit his neck and started to drink his blood, and tried not to vomit, when I had enough, I bit into my own wrist, e pressed my wrist against the lips of her brother

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 08:04 PM
I move next to my brother worried over him and I look up at you "he will be ok right?" as your blood drips into my brother's mouth he starts turning into a vampire. and I look away shivering slightly.

Malyka
11-16-2018, 08:07 PM
"Only when he starts drinking" I told, and grinned and felt how her brother started to drink, as if it were a new born baby

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 08:13 PM
I nod slowly cleaning my tears. my brother starts shifting into a vampire "what are you going to do to me?" I look scared over my future I fidget with my hair softly I avoid looking up at you my face bright red.

Malyka
11-16-2018, 08:18 PM
I knew it could take hours or days for him to wake up, and then the question was whether he would be wild or obedient. I walked up to her and stroked her cheek and grinned for a moment, and pulled her out of her neck, and pushed her head away, making veins easier to see, I licked her neck, and became completely wild for her smell.

I pressed her against the wall and stroked her body, and kissed her neck

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 08:23 PM
I try to move away whimpering in fear and I keep trying to shake you off. "please... stop... do-don't touch me like that" I cry out softly shaking in fear. i am scared of both you and what you are doing. "let me go please..."

Malyka
11-16-2018, 08:27 PM
out of anger I grabbed her throat and I banged her hard against the wall "You would obey me, and now you contradict me" I spoke angry and my eyes glowed. "You promised me that you were all mine, that you would become my wife "

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 08:32 PM
I whimper in pain and grab at your arm clawing at it to get it off my neck. "please don't... don't force me to do this... please"I beg as I keep trying to get your hand from around my neck my gold eyes are wide in fear and I struggle and cry tears falling down my cheeks.

Malyka
11-16-2018, 08:34 PM
out of anger I grabbed her throat and I banged her hard against the wall "You would obey me, and now you contradict me" I spoke angry and my eyes glowed. "You promised me that you were all mine, that you would become my wife "

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 08:39 PM
I sob and shiver in fear I gasp for air and claw at the arm of my neck "please..." I whimper in fear and try to move away I'm scared and sob tears going down my eyes. I look at you with so much fear and pain in my eyes.

Malyka
11-16-2018, 08:55 PM
"Go to sleep, it's late" I said and walked away from her and decided to keep the guard, her brother knowing that it would be hard for him as a newborn vampire

yzaidkane
11-16-2018, 09:00 PM
I fall to the floor with a thump and I cry and whimper in fear shivering softly. my brother is turning into a vampire and I stand up and stumble towards you "no please I'm sorry... don't hurt him... ill do it...."I bare my neck softly at you and I cry my head hanged in defeat.

Malyka
11-17-2018, 11:05 AM
I ignored her, and walked into the room where the young man lay in bed, I went to bed and looked at the young man, I could taste his illness, but that would soon disappear and he would wake up with an intense thirst, so he had to keep the girl away from him before he would kill her.

yzaidkane
11-17-2018, 04:10 PM
I look out the window and look around the room. "I'm sorry... please come back... don't hurt him... I'll be good" I look down at my shaking hands and hug my knees while crying. I go sit on the bed the softness surprising me a bit as I get sucked into the mattress "a nap... and I'll be awake for when he comes back..." I yawn and curl up into the bed snuggling into the pillows as I fall into a deep slumber

Malyka
11-18-2018, 12:39 PM
For a moment I sighed, wondering if I had done the right thing, I enjoyed my life so alone, and I had been alone for 150 years. I felt for a moment on the boy's pulse and felt no heartbeat, and stepped away from him, it could take hours before he would wake up.

After staying with him for a moment, I walked out of the room and locked the door, and walked into the room where the young woman was. "Follow me" I spoke with a stern tone, and walked away from her "I give you a room, on the other side of the mansion, it is forbidden to come to this side in the coming months, or you have the desire to die "I spoke with a rather unfriendly tone, and stopped for a moment and looked at her

yzaidkane
11-18-2018, 01:50 PM
I wake up suddenly at your voice jerking awake in a panic I nod and stand up running after you my small legs hurrying to keep up I nod as you speak "yes sir... until you allow I will not come to this side of the mansion..." my voice is a hushed whisper but you can hear it well. I now walk alongside you with my head bowed. "I'm sorry for resisting... you... you scared me and.. and i... panicked" I fidget with my hair taking a few strands and starting to make a small braid on the side of my face. My shoulders are hunched as I try to make myself seem even smaller than I already am.

Malyka
11-18-2018, 01:56 PM
"Walk straight" I spoke harshly, and found it disgusting when women did not walk right, and especially flogged with their hair "And let your hair loose, you're not a small child" I spoke even more severely, and sighed once. "You have a hope to learn for when you become my wife"

yzaidkane
11-18-2018, 02:11 PM
I flinch but straighten my posture and undo the braid I nod a bit "yes sir... sorry sir" I still look down. I'm scared you are going to hurt me again. I still fidget with my hair nervously "ill try to learn as best as I can so I can become a proper wife to you, sir..." I avoid looking at your eyes I sneeze suddenly it sounds cute and I jump a bit as I sneeze I rub my nose a bit. I look down at my feet softly "thank you for saving him, sir... I'll try to be a good wife sir..."

Malyka
11-19-2018, 01:40 PM
I shook my head "Never heard of a handkerchief" I spoke full of disgust and guided her to a huge room, there was plenty of room to live there, there was a beautiful big bed, a nice sitting spot by the window.

"In the closet there are pieces of clothing, there must be something in between that you can handle, I forbid you to leave this room without any permission" I spoke cold and wise to the bed "This is your bed ..." I spoke cold and treated her a bit like a lost puppy that had to be trained, maybe I could use her better as a pet? and I grinned at the thought

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 01:54 PM
I nod and look around the room "yes sir... understood"I move slowly to the sitting area looking out the window my head tilting softly "such a pretty view..." I look around at the room in awe as well "so big and spacious and beautiful... and its all for me?" I look up at you softly looking less scared than before my golden eyes wide.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 01:58 PM
"Only if you know how to behave" I speak severely and open a door of the bathroom, and walk away from it "You can change clothes, and then you can go to sleep, it's almost a day again"

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 02:12 PM
I nod softly "yes sir... as you wish..." I bow my head softly and go to the closet to look for clothes that might fit me. I see a long shirt and decide on that before going into the bathroom. you can hear me humming softly my voice is sweet and melodic as I start to sing softly.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 02:20 PM
at the sound of her voice I stopped for a moment and did not notice that my phone was going off, I sighed and grabbed my cell phone. and look at the number and sigh for a moment and pick up.

I was a businessman myself, even though I never showed myself, I managed to get a lot of money with my company, I handle the phone call, and then call someone to deliver groceries, and told the situation, there were wine-rich people who knew about us, many people were afraid of us, and some worked for us.

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 02:32 PM
the shower turns on as I keep singing softly to myself I shower and dress in the long shirt and barefoot I come out of the shower and see you squeaking in surprise "oh... you are still here sir..." I look down blushing darkly

Malyka
11-19-2018, 03:05 PM
I stared at her for a moment and shook my head for a moment. "Today will be brought food for you, can you cook, or should I hire a cook?" I did not know what this young lady could do.

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 03:21 PM
"yes, sir I can cook..." I look down my head bowed I shiver as the cold air hits my damp skin "ill do as you wish sir" I rub my hands along my goosebumped skin. my eyes avoid looking up at you and instead, I stare at my bare feet.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 03:25 PM
I noticed she was cold, and walked to the closet and baked a warm sweater, and warm house socks, all pink and had rabbit ears. "Here, do this before you get sick."

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 03:48 PM
I grab them softly bowing my head "thank you sir"I put them on quickly the pink making me look cute and I blush darkly "sir... what do you wish for me to do?" I look down softly I look shy and submissive at the moment

Malyka
11-19-2018, 04:27 PM
I am amazed at her, she reminded me of one of those slaves that were often used by vampires lately. "Tell me ... who is your owner?" I ask, not knowing whether it was wise to ask, she could just be a very shy girl

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 04:52 PM
I back away unsure my eyes go up to look at you tears in my gaze " I guess you do... I gave my life for my brothers... so you are my owner... don't... don't force me to do anything... please..." I'm trembling scared my bravado gone as I stand there before you in fear of the horrors I've heard of your kind. "please don't hurt me... ill obey you... ill let you turn me... just please don't force me..."I look scared and hopeless but I also act as if I've been in similar position before my body language is of pure submission but my eyes burn with tears of rage.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 04:57 PM
I look at her, and pet her on the head as if she were a dog, and put my hands in my pockets "You're pretty cute when you do that, you look like a lost puppy" I say and grin

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 05:09 PM
I flinch at your touch whimpering as tears go down my eyes "please don't hurt me" i move out of your reach quickly curling up into myself crying out in fear "please don't hurt me... please"

Malyka
11-19-2018, 05:18 PM
I look at her "Tell me child where do you come from, and are you really afraid of me?" I ask her and stay in my place, and hear the door open "AZYYYYY" I heard a young woman roar and I sighed.

"And everyone who brings my messages must be her, she makes too much noise for a human" I mumbled

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 05:33 PM
"I do fear you..." I look up at you sadly " I don't want to die... I'm scared... and I just want my brother back" I hear the voice and look away "please... ill serve you as you wish just don't kill me"

Malyka
11-19-2018, 05:37 PM
"I did not say that I was going to kill you, so stop talking about it" I said something bad now, and heard the young woman sing loudly on the most disgusting music.

"SHUT THE HELL UP ANNA !!" I roar and walk out of the room, and quickly walked into the kitchen and saw Anna put on the radio and filled the fridge with food. "Do you always have to make a lot of noise when you're here?"

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 05:47 PM
I look down surprised slightly since I thought you would kill me for not allowing you to do as you wish. I move carefully out of my curled up state and poke my head into the hallway. my brain is thinking at a thousand miles per hour out of different scenarios where I might run and survive but they all end in the same way me captured or killed or my brother getting killed because of me so I decide my safest option is to act submissive and see if I can find another way to escape eventually. "light as a feather, fierce as a flame... please don't let this become my end" i go back into the room and curl up in the sitting area against the window curling myself up under a soft blanket.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 06:15 PM
Anna walked after a while into the room with some food, they were simple sandwiches and something to drink "So ... so you're the newcomer" and she looked at the bed, and put down the tray "I have food for you I spoke cheerfully and threw open the curtains and pulled off the blankets and looked at her

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 06:36 PM
"thank you..." I stand up carefully and take a sandwich biting into it softly and then wolfing it down from hunger I hadn't realized I had. I gulp down the drink and then finish my sandwich not even pausing for air as I do.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 06:52 PM
I had to laugh "If you want more then I can make more for you" I spoke cheerfully and sat down "So where do you come from, where are your parents?"

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 07:00 PM
I look up smiling a bit "oh yes please!... and my parents well it's complicated" I look out the window a bit. " I'm yzais by the way... you are?" I tilt my head slightly playing with my white messy curls.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 07:04 PM
"I am Anna, you and that grumpy, vampire is Azeroth" I spoke cheerfully and laughed and decided to take her to the kitchen

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 07:15 PM
I shake my head and don't leave the room. " I cant...he said.."I whimper softly and struggle not wanting to leave my room

Malyka
11-19-2018, 07:17 PM
"Come on but he does not do anything, and by the way he has gone to sleep" I said and managed to pull her into the kitchen

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 07:28 PM
I sigh but nod a bit "ok... but if I get in trouble I'm blaming you..." I sit on a counter still wearing the cute pink stuff I had been given. "

Malyka
11-19-2018, 07:33 PM
I had to laugh "Azaroth is not so bad, he is a sweet cute puppy inside" I spoke and made some food and gave it to her "So tell where are you from"

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 07:43 PM
I rub the bruises on my neck "..."I look at you softly "please don't ask me about my past... it's a very delicate matter..." I look down and start t5o eat slowly "this is really good darling"

Malyka
11-19-2018, 07:46 PM
"Let me guess ... your parents mistreated you" I asked, and I took a bite of my bread, and stared at her

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 07:54 PM
I shake my head no "no... from the little I remember my mother loved me dearly... but the same sickness of my brother ended her life when I was young... it is apparently genetic... my father I never met him neither did my brother... but one day I might also fall prey to this sickness..."

Malyka
11-19-2018, 07:59 PM
I looked at her, sighed and heard screaming, immediately got up and quickly grabbed the food and drink and pulled her to her room. "Whatever you hear, do not worry how much you love your brother" I said and looked at her.

I heard the boy scream, and ran out of my bed, I knew how much pain was, when you woke up as a vampire, how you understood blood and could smell everything, I even wished he could smell Anna and his sister.

(can you possibly play the brother?)

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 08:06 PM
(yeah) I look at Anna "more than anything..."

___brother pov___

everything is so loud everything is so delicious I can smell delicious blood but pain... so much pain I let out another scream of pain feeling my body convulse in pain "arghhh" I hope she's ok. where is she... yza... I scream once more

Malyka
11-19-2018, 08:11 PM
I walked into the brother's room and threw a bag of blood on the bed "Drink" I ordered the boy and locked the door and studied the boy well

---- Anna ----

I looked at her and nodded. "Your brother is going through a few tough days now, and you can not be with him, otherwise he'll kill you."

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 08:16 PM
yzais---
I nod and go inside the room "ill stay in here then..."

--- brother---
I drink the bag feeling the pain slow down as I do my mind clears up but everything is still too loud, too bright and too painful. as you study the boy you notice he is different from yzais he has black hair and a fair appearance his eyes are crystal blue. if you were none the wiser you wouldn't recognize him as yzais brother.

Malyka
11-19-2018, 08:28 PM
----- Azaroth ------

I stared at him, and walked up to him "Tell me ... what bother you" I asked and stared at him, and smelled the smell of the blood

---- Anna -----

I locked the door, and sat down knowing that I was stuck here. "So ... we're stuck, shall we watch a movie?"

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 08:36 PM
brother---

"everything... it's too loud... too bright... where am I?" he looks around confused

yzais---

"well sure..." I smile and sit on the bed "um sure... what would you like to watch?"

Malyka
11-19-2018, 08:55 PM
----- Azaroth ------

"That will be very sensitive from time to time" I told and sat down in a chair "You are now a vampire, your sister brought you to me"
---- Anna -----

"Let's go and see friends, I love that series!" I spoke cheerfully, and pressed a stud so that a TV appeared from the ceiling

yzaidkane
11-19-2018, 09:07 PM
---carlos (the brother)---
"what was the price? your kind does nothing for free..." he looks up a slight glare in his gaze. he sits up groaning a bit closing his eyes to the light.

yzais---
"I've never watched friends... but sure ill watch it with you if you want..." I curl up under the covers wrapping myself into a blanket burrito.

Malyka
11-20-2018, 01:41 PM
I close the curtains for him and look at him "She will soon become my wife" I told him, and put down a second bag of blood. "You will have to stay in this room for a while, I will take you with me in the nights, and support you, until you have yourself under control "

I just looked at her and turned on the TV and sat down next to her, and opened a bag of crisps. "You're going to like it here, as long as you do not go to the west wing, that place is forbidden."

yzaidkane
11-20-2018, 01:50 PM
___carlos

he nods a bit "why would you want a wife..." he sits a bit straighter

----yzais
I stick my hand out of my cocoon and grab some chips "you think I will... he... he wants me to marry him..."

Malyka
11-20-2018, 01:56 PM
I look at her for a moment and laugh " I think he wants to have your company, he has been alone in this mansion for 150 years, he only calls me when there is something real ", I explained to her

"I do not have to tell you why I want a woman," I told him and walked to the door "clothes are hanging in front of you and you can wash yourself in the bathroom, and you will have a lot of thirst, but do not try to drink too much "

yzaidkane
11-20-2018, 02:05 PM
"my company... then why did he hurt me... and try to force me..." i rub my neck the bruises dark purple. "im scared..." i eat the chips softly "i never thought it would be pleasent but... it really hurt..."

____

"you do if its my sister... you better not hurt her... " he stands and stumbles into the bathroom and bathes showering quickly.

Malyka
11-21-2018, 11:43 AM
I looked at her, and sighed "I'll talk to that idiot, he's not exactly used to getting people bruised quickly, vampires men and women, they can be pretty wild with each other, since they do not get bruises, because they heal quickly, "I explained to her, and got out of bed, and went to the fireplace, to do the fire, and stared at the fire." Azaroth saved my life a few years ago, at the expense of his status. as a vampire "

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 12:54 PM
I nod a bit and look down "he did?" i look intrigued but I don't want to push either. I seem shy and confused but I no longer look scared.

Malyka
11-21-2018, 01:06 PM
I stare at the fire and sit on the floor "I was a slave, and my master was a very violent master, Azaroth had found out how very important vampire treated his slaves, so he killed him and saved me, I was in bad shape, and he took care of me for days, and let me live as a person, "I told her and brushed a tuft of hair behind her ear.

I shake my head for a moment and sigh "It is now day, normally we should sleep, try to sleep as much as possible, so that you can live in the nights" I speak in a loud tone so that he should hear me

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 01:23 PM
I nod and look down a bit "he did..."I swallow a bit and look lost in thought for a few seconds before shaking my head and snapping back into reality "it seems... I've misjudged him..." i look up at you my god eyes reflect the confusing mix of feelings I have. grateful, fear, sorrow, compassion, mistrust and even some affection... these merge and shape each other in my other features as well. " I had been in an abusive relationship... my ex-husband was a medic and he promised me he would find a cure for me and my brother's sickness... but the price was similar to Azaroths he wished for me to become his wife... I accepted and he abused me physicaly, and emotionally for years... until I found the courage to stand up to myself the night my brother's symptoms manifested... I killed him... he tried to stop me from leaving and I pushed him out a window..." I look down and you can tell I've never told this to anybody "I killed him..."

---carlos---

"when can I see her... my sister I mean... I wish to see her" he steps out of the bathroom fully clothed and looks at Azaroth

Malyka
11-21-2018, 01:36 PM
I look at her for a moment. "Good, that you killed him, nobody should be wicked to a woman," I said calmly and stood up.

"You can see her now, but you will see her from a distance ... you would like to drink her blood, and I will do everything to stop you"

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 01:43 PM
I nod a bit as I look down "... "

---

"I don't wish to hurt her... you'll keep her safe won't you?" he sighs softly and looks down "please keep her safe"

Malyka
11-21-2018, 01:56 PM
"Come and let's watch a nice movie on Netflix," I said cheerfully and walked to the bed and sat down on the bed.

"Of course I keep her safe" I spoke and stared at the young, he reminded me of myself before I was changed as a vampire

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 03:47 PM
I nod and curl up in the blankets "sure..." I smile softly as I look more at ease with the whole situation

---

he nods satisfied with your answer " I will sleep then..."

Malyka
11-21-2018, 06:54 PM
I looked at the boy for a moment and nodded, and walked out of his room and locked his door, and walked through my Mansion.

It was not until the night that I came back to life and walked with my mobile to my ear through the Mansion, I greeted Anna for a moment and saw her angry look in her face. "Have I done something wrong again?"

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 07:54 PM
I'm standing behind anna I have a scarf around my neck and I look uncomfortable and out of place I rub the back of my neck and shift from foot to foot. "um.. i..."I no longer look as confident and sweet as I had been when alone in the room with Anna I'm back to acting submissive and scared of even my own shadow.

Malyka
11-21-2018, 07:59 PM
for a moment I look at her and nod her friendly, and feel how Anna strikes me at the back of my head, and gives me the sermon on how to treat women, I immediately feel guilty knowing how Anna herself was treated, and looked at yzais "Do you like reading?"

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 08:07 PM
my eyes sparkle as I look up nodding like crazy "yes sir... I do..." I stutter out the words softly blushing darkly at annas sermon and I smile a bit at her my smile is cute and sweet.

Malyka
11-21-2018, 08:10 PM
"Then I want to show you something" I speak and walk away from them in the hope that I am followed, and walk into a huge room full of books, all the walls were covered with cupboards full of books, and there was a fireplace and a sitting area "I want to give you this room"

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 08:22 PM
I stand on the doorway my mouth softly gapes "so many books..." I look up at you tears in my eyes and I hug you tightly smiling like crazy "thank you thank you..."I run over to the shelves and start looking at the books "kipling... shakespere... a tale of two cities..."

Malyka
11-21-2018, 08:26 PM
"Ah yes shakespeare, very friendly man, but sometimes very annoying" I spoke for a moment and smiled at her and looked around

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 08:34 PM
"you knew William Shakespeare? your kidding right... you can't be that old... can you? are you that old?" I giggle cutely and look at you my arms filled with books my head slightly tiltlted

Malyka
11-21-2018, 08:38 PM
I look at her and laugh "Will and I were best friends" I said "I've helped him enough with pieces"

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 08:48 PM
"you did? that's so cool!... I bet you can't you guess my favorite of his works?" I smirk a bit and sit down on the floor near the hearth with my selected book Poems by Rudyard Kipling I look up at you smiling a bit I seem more at ease surrounded by all the books and the warmness of the flames, the peculiar light makes my golden eyes glimmer with the same bright reds and oranges from the flames. my curly white hair falls in loose curls down my back with two thin strands of braids at the sides of my face you notice I undid the scarf and you can see the dark purple almost black bruises on my neck.

Malyka
11-21-2018, 09:12 PM
I stare at her and sit down and smile, and then see her neck and sigh "I'm sorry I hurt you"

yzaidkane
11-21-2018, 09:15 PM
"it's... it's... it's not okay... but your apology is accepted especially since it comes with books!" I nod my head a bit

Malyka
11-22-2018, 01:04 PM
I stare at her for a moment, and hear my mobile go off again and sigh for a moment and push the conversation away, looking at some books "A long time since I've been here"

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 02:11 PM
I nod and open the book curling up on the floor reading I start humming softly as I do. " I feel like I will be spending a long time in this room"I speak up at you without even glancing up at you.

Malyka
11-22-2018, 02:31 PM
I get up, and pull my jacket straight "I'll leave you alone, have fun reading" I speak and go with my hand through my long white hair, and then walk to the door

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 02:37 PM
"oh... ok" I nod a bit and curl up a bit continuing to read I end up falling asleep after a while the open book on the floor next to me.

Malyka
11-22-2018, 02:40 PM
When I come back after a while with some tea for her, I see her asleep, I walk towards her and caress her cheek and then lift her up. and bring her to her room and put her in bed

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 02:48 PM
I subconsciously curl up against you snuggling closer to you I murmur something in my sleep as I do when I'm placed on the bed I wake up groggily looking around slightly confused and then look up at you tilting my head a bit "did I fall asleep?" I yawn a bit covering my mouth with the back of my hand.

Malyka
11-22-2018, 02:54 PM
I smile at you, while I put the blanket over you, and give a tender kiss on your forehead and look at "Go to sleep" I calmly speak

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 03:02 PM
I nod a bit and yawn and fall asleep curling up on the bed.

Malyka
11-22-2018, 03:04 PM
For a moment I stay with you and you stare at me and then you want to walk away but suddenly stand eye to eye with Anna "Do not you have to go home?"

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 03:07 PM
---Anna---

"I wish to stay around for a while... she desperately needs a friend" I look up at you shrugging softly "she is fiery under all that act of submission you know..." I look into the room at the sleeping figure of Yzai

Malyka
11-22-2018, 03:43 PM
"This is not really the Anna I raised," I said calmly and put my hands in my pockets, and stared at her. "I think it's good that you stay as long as you do not make that noise" I speak a little strict,

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 03:57 PM
I stick my tongue out at you "I'm going to make her something to eat for when she wakes up" I laugh and leave to the kitchen

Malyka
11-22-2018, 04:01 PM
I shake my head for a moment and sigh as she was 12 when I saved her from that disgusting man "As long as you clean up your mess, and NO justin bieber" I called to her and finally pick up my phone to handle things

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 04:05 PM
she laughs and runs off "I will sing what I wish!"

Malyka
11-22-2018, 04:09 PM
I walk to my big office, and sit down and turn on my own classical music and sigh I could intensely enjoy mozard

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 04:13 PM
Yzai---

I wake up and start walking around the mansion exploring while humming softly

Malyka
11-22-2018, 04:16 PM
I take a look at my hearing was pretty strong, and I hear that she is out of bed and shake my head for a moment, and go back with my work.

yzaidkane
11-22-2018, 04:21 PM
I wander around and end up in front of your office " I have no idea where I am..."

Malyka
11-22-2018, 04:46 PM
"You are in the northern part of the mansion" I speak from my chair and enjoy the opera voice from my radio

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 01:27 AM
you hear a jump a squeak and a crash before I stand up quickly and open the door "oh... hello... thanks... ummmm... how-how do I get back?"

Malyka
11-23-2018, 01:29 PM
For a moment I stop working and stare at you, and then point to a chair "Sit down", I speak in a friendly manner, and sit back in my chair, take my tea and take a sip.

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 01:35 PM
I nod a bit and sit in the chair "yes?" I fidget softly playing with my hair I look down at my lap softly. I changed my clothes into some simple jeans and a t-shirt my hair placed in a sideways braid.

Malyka
11-23-2018, 01:37 PM
"I would like my guest to look at me, if I have a chat with them" I speak friendly, and see Anna come in with tea "Thank you Anna, you might also want to bring some food for the young lady"

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 01:45 PM
I nod a bit and look up I smile at Anna as she hands me the tea "thank you, Anna..." my voice is a soft whisper as I nod my head in appreciation I look up at you but don't make eye contact with you instead looking around the desk and back wall to where you are sitting. Anna nods to you and goes get the food she made for me I look to the door behind me with a flickering glance ass she leaves.

Malyka
11-23-2018, 01:49 PM
I stare at you "Do you want to leave here?" I ask you suddenly, and get up, and walk to a big window and stare out, and put my hands on my back

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 01:54 PM
"no... its ok," I say it softly and take a sip of my tea hissing a bit "ah! I burnt my tongue..."

Malyka
11-23-2018, 03:15 PM
I look at her for a moment, and I have to laugh "You've always been so shy"

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 03:29 PM
I place the tea down with a slight glare at the cup "ow... my tongue... well I know you won't hurt me but my shyness is a type of protection... disappear in plain sight you see... I can be talkative but choose not too, since it would bother you, sir... you surely don't care for my interest and such, it is not your job to do so either... as your future wife my job is to bite my tongue and do as you wish... since that is what you expect that is what ill give." My tone is suddenly cold and sharp my eyes meeting yours with an unflinching gaze my whole body language changed while I talked my back straighten and my hands were placed calmly on my knees my ankles crossed as I sit in the chair I look almost like a different person.

Malyka
11-23-2018, 04:02 PM
"You become my wife, not my slave, you will go and stand where you want to be, all I want is that you sleep in bed with me, and stand beside me at important meetings," I tell her calmly, and was surprised how she spoke

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 04:19 PM
I raise an eyebrow "What type of meetings husband? as for sharing a bed... don't push your luck... this is the first time you speak to me as an equal if you wish for me to lay with you, you first need to prove to me that we are just that equals... I am not a child or a pet to be kept. if I ever trust you enough... that is a huge if... then maybe I'll consider to sleep next to you... as husband and wife..." You detect poison in my sharp tongue as I speak to you I pick up my cup and take a sip of tea "You wish my trust and company? earn it... you may force me to bed with you... but that will only make me hate you and despise you" I place back down my cup of tea.

Malyka
11-23-2018, 04:57 PM
My eyes glow and I look at her, someone had never spoken to me like that, and I walk towards you, and you pull up to me, and stroke your cheek. "Spicy little kitten, are you all of a sudden?" I speak and let you loose and walk away from you

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 05:04 PM
I glare at you my gold eyes cold and analytical I roll my eyes slightly "answer me... the questions aren't to adorn the air... and neither are my statements... " I stay standing up my arms crossed and my whole face is an analytical mask my voice is cold and my gaze is unflinching.

Malyka
11-23-2018, 05:13 PM
"Meetings with my master, and other vampires, and of course other humans" I speak and stop, "For now we go to the underground shops, to buy a dress for you"

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 05:20 PM
I nod slightly "fine... but I choose the dress..." I move to the door but look back at you "be a dear and lead me back to my room... I need to get my shoes" I am currently barefoot I look at you gaze unflinching "hurry, won't you ... we don't have all day" I cross my arms impatiently

Malyka
11-23-2018, 05:26 PM
I suddenly press you with force against the wall, and grabbed your arm "You can better show respect for me, because I can kill your brother with ease" I speak angry to you

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 05:34 PM
I flinch but glare up at you "respect is earned... you wish it? then win it..." I squirm out of your grip and walk away "too bad you can't get all you want...you want respect, admiration, maybe love? you kill my brother you better kill me as well or I will end you" I snarl softly and walk away from you a smirk on my face "you are right about me... but I've always had my spice and claws... I just know how to hide them"

Malyka
11-23-2018, 05:57 PM
Angry I hit a hole in the wall, and walk behind you, and grab your arm, and drag you to your room, and throw you inside

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 06:08 PM
I growl softly glaring at you standing up quickly "..." I'm in pain but don't show it except in how I touch my arm slightly where you grabbed me.

Malyka
11-23-2018, 06:11 PM
"Put on your shoes" I speak angry, not used to that someone could speak to me like that

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 06:16 PM
"Malcriado..." I get my shoes and put them on but instead of walking over to you I go to the window sitting area sitting down there and completely ignoring your presence.

translation- spoiled brat

Malyka
11-23-2018, 06:18 PM
"FINE STAY THERE !!!" I roared at you and shut your door and lock it up and walk angry, away, and somewhere in the hallway against Anna "dare to open her room !!!"

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 06:20 PM
Anna---

"calm down... what happened?" she looks at you slightly worried "please tell me she is alive at least" she looks over at the hallway with my room in it

Malyka
11-23-2018, 06:25 PM
Azaroth had a heavy life in the beginning as a vampire, he had fought for everything he had.

"Yes, she is still alive", I said angry, and walked away

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 06:28 PM
anna---
" hey... Aza... what happened... what did she do?" Anna looks up at you softly walking after you worried.

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 06:55 PM
yzai---
"fuck him... damn him to hell... i hate him... he is so controlling..."

Malyka
11-23-2018, 07:01 PM
"They behaved like my master," I said angry, something I hated, and sat down

yzaidkane
11-23-2018, 07:04 PM
anna looks at you "what do you mean by that?" she sits nearby you

Malyka
11-23-2018, 07:18 PM
"Nothing ... go to her and buy a dress with her, if she needs more buy it" I speak and get up and walk away

yzaidkane
11-24-2018, 09:35 PM
Anna---
I leave and decide to leave him alone

Yzai---
I decided to not give a shit... I lay on the bed reading but I can't stop thinking of Aza "bastard..." I murmur under my breath

Malyka
11-25-2018, 07:04 PM
I opened the door, and put my head into the room "Sense of shopping!" I ask cheerfully

yzaidkane
11-26-2018, 04:06 PM
"oh... I... I'm ok..." I look out the window sighing softly I look angry and exasperated

Malyka
11-28-2018, 11:05 AM
I walk to her and take her hand "Come on, we can go shopping, and maybe we can have a coffee or tea somewhere"

yzaidkane
11-28-2018, 03:00 PM
I look up at the promise of coffee "well... if it will get me out of here for a while... sure!" I smile softly and stand up realizing its unfair to be a bitch to you since it's not your fault.

yzaidkane
11-28-2018, 09:55 PM
Carlos-
I wake up groggy and look around the intensity of the brightness and senses seems less and not that painful anymore.

Malyka
11-30-2018, 11:17 AM
After a soothing cup of tea, I decide to go to my new pupil, I was curious how he was doing, and whether it was possible that he could get closer to his sister.

I open the door of your room, and walk in, with one hand in my pocket and with the other, I take a look at my very antique but still working pocket watch "And how do we feel today" I ask calmly

yzaidkane
11-30-2018, 08:19 PM
" I would be a lot better if I could see my sister..." I sigh a bit as I look around the room "where is she? is she eating well?" I look worried for her.

Malyka
12-01-2018, 08:42 AM
I look at you "Your sister is a pain in the ass" I tell you honestly because I had never met anyone like his sister, at least it was 100 years ago.

100 years ago, she was a beautiful woman and the love of my life, she liked to read books, and could sometimes sit in the reading room for days

yzaidkane
12-01-2018, 04:37 PM
He laughs a bit "that I know... I grew up with her"I shake my head a bit "A bit of patience and she won't be as bad... she is like a cat Arogant, spiteful and scratches you over nothing... but just like a cat if you rub her the right way and give her time shell turn into a sweetheart"

Malyka
12-03-2018, 10:06 AM
"They are a sweetheart, I doubt it now", I tell you honestly and stare at you

yzaidkane
12-03-2018, 08:12 PM
"Most do... but I did grow up with her.. I have seen her soft side... I know it is there... she is just very prickly as well" he shrugs a bit a smile reaching his face as he rembers about his childhood.

Malyka
12-11-2018, 07:09 AM
For a moment I look at you, and shake my head, and then stroke my long white hair with my hand "She is a tiger rather than a cat" I let you know and sigh, "Come, then I'll let you see the rest of your new home "

yzaidkane
12-11-2018, 03:04 PM
"even a tiger can be tamed if given enough time... And attention..." I laugh a bit and nod "I would like to see my sister.."

Malyka
12-13-2018, 10:38 AM
For a moment I'll take a good look at you, and sigh, normally I would bring a young vampire to you as soon as you do, but something in me suddenly told me that I could trust you, "You can go to her, but I grab you by your neck if I notice that you become a danger to her "

yzaidkane
12-13-2018, 12:33 PM
"If you notice I become a danger to her and don't drag me away I'll hate you more " I nod slightly and let you lead me to her.
Yza
I sit inside the room in one of the newer dresses it's gold and black with a corset. I look pissed off yet smoking hot as well

Malyka
12-19-2018, 06:29 AM
I open the two doors of your room, and stay standing, and stare at you. You look so huge at her, so beautiful and beautiful, I keep looking at you and forget that your brother is behind me, and walk a bit at you, grab your hand and bend over, and place a tender kiss on you hand, and then look at, "There is someone here for you" I speak calmly and step away from her, and look at your brother

yzaidkane
12-19-2018, 10:57 AM
I snatch my hand away from your grasp and stand up quickly running over to my brother and hugging him tightly. "Your ok... I've been so worried ..." I start sobbing flat out sobbing and shaking from tears. I hug him close scared that if I let him go he will dissapear once more.

Malyka
12-19-2018, 11:17 AM
I scribble on the back of my head for a moment and keep an eye on your brother, I see how the boy smells on his sister's neck and step on them "Enough cuddling, or you should like to be bitten", I say calmly against you

yzaidkane
12-19-2018, 11:22 AM
I snatch my hand away from your grasp and stand up quickly running over to my brother and hugging him tightly. "Your ok... I've been so worried ..." I start sobbing flat out sobbing and shaking from tears. I hug him close scared that if I let him go he will dissapear once more.

Malyka
12-20-2018, 10:02 AM
You posted the same post

yzaidkane
12-20-2018, 12:02 PM
I'm still crying but move away a bit "I missed you..." I look away from you the makeup on my face running and knowing I ugly cry. I try to clean my face a bit turning away from you.

yzaidkane
12-29-2018, 01:39 AM
Not wanting you to see me in this state.

Malyka
12-30-2018, 06:34 PM
I wipe your face clean "Hey little one, why do you cry, are not you glad to see your big brother?"

yzaidkane
12-30-2018, 08:35 PM
"I am Glad it's just my make up is ruined and looks horrible and I don't want you to see me like this..." I wipe my make up off before hugging him again tightly he chuckles and holds me.

Malyka
01-16-2019, 02:13 PM
I grin "As if I've never seen that, you look much better now, you look more like a cute panda bear" I say with a grin

yzaidkane
01-16-2019, 05:04 PM
"I am not a panda..." I glare slightly and pout "pandas are cute and fat little plushies... I'm not cute or fat or a plushie!"

Malyka
01-16-2019, 08:08 PM
I have to laugh, and stroke your cheek and stare at you, I see the veins in your neck, and just smell your blood ..... blood ... I long for it, I feel the urge.

I almost saw it happening, I saw how he stared at her own sister, I knew that if I did not pull her away from him he would drink and kill her blood, I immediately grab and pull away from your brother , and keep you protective against me. "Focus!" I speak strictly

yzaidkane
01-16-2019, 08:21 PM
I whimper a bit and look startled. I stand up a bit "what? What's wrong with him..."

I stare at her hungrily "smells so good..." I snarl a bit and reach for her and she yells a bit.

Malyka
01-16-2019, 08:31 PM
Immediately I respond, and stand in front of her, and you hit the wall "Stop, you go back to your room ..." I speak ill, and for the first time my eyes start to glow

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 12:58 AM
He nods snapping out of the blood indused craze. "Yes... That would be... For best..."

As I stumble back in fear I fall and hug my knees looking rather scared. I'm hiding behind you not knowing what to do. But a small whimper leaves my mouth when your eyes glow.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 11:22 AM
As soon as your brother is gone, I look at you, kneel down on one knee and stroke your cheek "Do not worry" I calmly speak

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 11:25 AM
I shake my head no and move away scared I'm trembling softly. "Don't... Don't touch me..." I seem scared and frightened as I try to back away from you.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 11:28 AM
For a moment I sigh and look away and close my eyes for a moment, it was normal that people were afraid of me I was used to it, that's why I lived alone. Okay I had Anna who came by very often, but I considered her more like a daughter.

I get up, and pull my jacket straight "I will leave you alone" I speak softly and walk to the door

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 11:32 AM
"no... Don't go... Stay..." I move closer closer to you. "I don't want to be alone... Not now..." I hold out my hand to you softly. I am willingly showing you weakness I hate being alone but I had never spoken about it to anyone

Malyka
01-17-2019, 11:38 AM
I stand still, and look at you, and walk towards you and take your hand, and take you to the fireplace, and point to a sofa, "Not only daring to be is not a weakness," I calmly say,

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 11:42 AM
I hold on to you and hug you softly "would you ever ... Attack me..." I look up softly tears in my eyes. I wipe them and look away "forget I asked... You own me... You can do as you wish with me..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 11:45 AM
"I do not own you, you can go when you want to go, I just wanted to see how far you went to save your brother" I say honestly and stare at you "And no I will never hurt you"

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 11:49 AM
"really? I can leave?..." I look up at you a bit "well too bad... You won't get rid of me as easily..." I smile a bit and lean against you "I'm sorry for being a bitch... I... It's my defense mechanism... I bear my torns out of fear to be hurt ..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 11:56 AM
I put an arm around you, and you pull more against me, and stroke your cheek "I promise never to hurt you, and it's good to hear that you stay" I speak calmly and stare deep into your beautiful eyes

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 12:17 PM
I nod a bit as I look up at you I look down blushing a bit. "I'm yours... To do as you wish... I still feel in debt to you... You saved my brother... A life for a life"

Malyka
01-17-2019, 12:20 PM
All I do is give you a kiss on your forehead and call for Anna and ask her to bring some tea and some food

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 12:22 PM
I blush a bit darker and curl up against you not hungry. I don't eat anything only curling up against you softly

Malyka
01-17-2019, 12:25 PM
A little smile appears on my face and you take even more in my arms

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 01:01 PM
I look up at you as u curl up against you "thank you for protecting me..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 01:12 PM
I looked at you for a moment. "Have you already been able to buy a dress?" I suddenly asked, because there was an important party to arrive, and that was held here "

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 01:16 PM
"Yes... It's in the closet..." I look up softly. From where I rest in your arms. "It was the only one I liked from the shop... The other one Anna said no..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 01:28 PM
"Anna is good at choosing clothes, she has filled part of my wardrobe," I tell you, wile i tenderly stroking your back with my hand.

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 02:08 PM
I nod a bit and hum softly.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 02:41 PM
hours went by, and the peace was disturbed by a loud banging on the door, "OPEN, I KNOW SHE IS HERE" roared a heavy man's voice and hit the door several times.

I looked up for a moment and held you firmly and protective in my arms. "Looks like you are found" I said and stood up, and saw Anna running towards me anxiously "It's good Anna ... you know I killed your master "I speak calmly but also see her fear

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 03:09 PM
I jump up from my sleep "huh?" I seem scared and startled. "What's wrong? Who is that?"

Malyka
01-17-2019, 03:12 PM
"I have a suspicion that he is looking for you" I speak honestly, and start to feel somewhat irritated, from the man at the door, who is just roaring

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 06:38 PM
"me... But who would be looking for me... I told no one where I was going and why..." I curl up against you scared hiding my face against your chest you are slowly getting to know my real side. Even if I still claw at times you have been slowly taming me.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 06:44 PM
"And yet I think you had a master" I say and stare at her for a moment and sighed "Stay here and lock your door" I speak calmly and walk to the door

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 06:47 PM
I nod and stand up after you leave I close the door and you hear a click of me putting the lock on it.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 06:53 PM
I walk to the door, and stand still for a moment, and let my eyes glow when I open the door "Just a moment and you break my door, you sometimes forget who lives here" I speak fiercely

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 07:10 PM
There is a man standing there "you have something that belongs to me... She is not yours to keep and use..." You hear my hearbeat race when I hear his voice and I whimper in fear.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 07:19 PM
"Oh she is mine now ... she has a deal with me, and you know that I am completely above you, you may be a bit high in rank as a vampire, but you know thunderously, that every slave, who makes me a deal also becomes mine "I speak calmly, and have trouble with holding back, not killing him, because I knew if I killed him I would be in big trouble

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 07:27 PM
"not her... She is mine... I don't care about her deal to you... And I'll forgive this if you hand her over right now..." He says it loud enough for me to hear and you hear me cry and you hear shuffling as I barricade the door and lock myself in the bathroom like if that is going to help.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 07:35 PM
I grab angry to your throat and you press against the wall, I know that now I could get into big problems, since he was one of the councilors "she is now mine and will stay mine! she will become my wife as soon as she wants and carry my child "I speak fiercely.

I see how they run away, and then looked at the floor and open the door, and walk to Azaroth and the man "I want to make a deal with you ... you get me instead of her" she said.

I startle when I hear Anna's voice and she now makes a deal with this man

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 07:43 PM
I squeak a no and you hear me running down the stairs "no... Don't...I can go...as long as he leaves you all alone... I'll go with him..." I seem small and scared "at least I know what I'm getting myself into..." The man smiles "there is the good little kitty I know... Now come here..." I drop my head in surrender and walk to him.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 07:47 PM
I do not hesitate, and curse myself and become completely furious, and tear the man to pieces, I just see in my corner how Anna pulls you away "We have to hide quickly"

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 07:52 PM
I nod I'm shaking and crying "I'm sorry... I'm sorry
.. it's my fault... I'm sorry..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 07:55 PM
I immediately bring her to her room "You do not have to say sorry, Azaroth only reacts because he cares about you ..."

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 08:09 PM
I am tearing up "how did he find me... It's been years..." I am shaking slightly in fear

Malyka
01-17-2019, 08:13 PM
"Come let us sleep" I said calmly and walked to the bed

(ooc: little skip)

Almost two days went by, you were taken care of, and there was no sign of Azaroth. I knew what was going through him and where he was, but he did not want to tell you, because I knew he was drinking now , and burn himself to sunlight

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 08:19 PM
I seemed on edge and not well. I would jump at any noise and stopped eating staying licked in my room curled up under the bed I didn't move or eat or drink. I only flinched and cried.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 08:24 PM
I sigh and pull the blanket away from you "Come" I speak softly

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 08:32 PM
I shake my head no curling up into myself.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 08:33 PM
I sigh for a moment "then we'll go to Azaroth, I want you to help me"

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 08:37 PM
I shake my head no and stay staring at the wall blankly.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 08:41 PM
"Get out of bed, he did all this to save you" I spoke badly, and I crossed my arms. "You have to know how he is now."

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 08:43 PM
I shake my head no "leave me alone... I'm not worth it..." I start to cry again and I grab the covers placing them over me again

Malyka
01-17-2019, 08:48 PM
I had enough of it, and I pull the blankets away, and get out of bed, and drag you along. "If you were not worth it, he would not have done this" I spoke ill and dragged her to a room where Azaroth was, and pressed her into the room.

I had a bottle of liquor in my hands, and had not drunk blood for a day, I stared at the closed curtains and took a sip of the bottle of wine, my hair was confused, and my clothes looked bad, as if I were in my clothes slept, I opened a piece of the curtain that burned the sunlight on my skin

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 08:51 PM
I walk over and close it. Looking at you I have tears in my eyes and I sit on your lap and press my wrist against your mouth "bite..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 08:53 PM
I am shocked, and push it away "Let me Anna take her back" I say sullenly, and notice that my bottle is empty, and walk to the drink cabinet and want to grab a new bottle

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 08:56 PM
I grab you and push you down into a chair sitting in your lap and placing my wrist against my mouth and bite on it until it bleeds. I press it against your lips "drink... Now..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 08:59 PM
I wanted to get angry, but as soon as I felt your blood on my lips I started to drink, I put an arm around you, and pressed your body against me, after a few gulps I stopped and looked at you pantingly "Go ..."

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:00 PM
"no... Drink as much as you need... It is my job after all... Master..." I blush a bit and look down "I am your wife am I not?"

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:04 PM
I push you away "You can go with your brother, you are free go" I speak and stand up and walk with difficulty to the door

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:06 PM
"I don't want to go..." I cross my arms as I glare at you. "Come back here... Don't... Don't leave me alone... Not again... Please..." I start to cry

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:10 PM
I turn around and look at "Go I know you want to leave" I spoke and leaned against the wall, I was exhausted, and thirsty

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:13 PM
"not any more... You are the only one... Who has cared enough to provide and protect me... And... I wouldn't mind marrying you... And... Bearing your children... As long as you still want me that is..." I look down crying as I say that last part.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:18 PM
I stare at you and walk towards you and pull you in my arms, and with one hand I close your wound "Anna get some bags of blood" and I then look at you "I only get married when you really want it"

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:19 PM
I nod a bit "ok..." I hug you softly and start to cry "I'm sorry... I should have obeyed... I'm sorry master..." I sniffle and cry against your chest.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:22 PM
"Call me Azaroth and not a master" I speak and look at Anna who came into the room with bags of blood, immediately I get up and grab two bags and walk behind a screen, I did not want you to see how I longed for blood

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:24 PM
"what if I enjoy calling you master?" I speak my tone is a bit more flirty as I force a smile on my face not wanting to keep crying.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:26 PM
I was busy drinking and stopped for a moment "I prefer you call me by my name" I spoke honestly

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:30 PM
"as you wish azorath..." I sit on the bed softly waiting for you to come back out.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:37 PM
I stare at you and walk towards you and suddenly start to kiss and press more into the bed, and stroke your body

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:42 PM
I shiver a bit kissing you back and letting you do as you wish. I shiver at your touch and make cute whines and whimpers when you touch specific spots.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:48 PM
after more than an hour he pulled you to him, panting, and stroked your bare body "Did I hurt you"

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 09:49 PM
I shake my head no softly as I pant. "Not in any way I didn't enjoy... You have fangs... Learn to use them..." I smile coyly and cuddle against you.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 09:54 PM
I wrap my arms around you and give you a kiss "I will never bite you" I spoke and looked at you and smiled

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 10:02 PM
"aww..." I pout cutely and bite on your neck as I lick it and suck on it. "Well I do like to bite and mark what is mine..." I smile and curl up softly.

Malyka
01-17-2019, 10:05 PM
"Stop it" I speak and stroke your body "you can bite me but I heal quickly" I speak and kiss you

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 10:13 PM
I kiss back and pout softly. My hands go to your hair as I pull on it softly "mine"

Malyka
01-17-2019, 10:24 PM
"do not pull my hair" and kiss your neck "No you're mine"

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 10:27 PM
"you are no fun... And yes I'm yours..." I yawn a bit and curl up against you "cuddles..."

Malyka
01-17-2019, 10:30 PM
"Let's go to sleep," I said calmly, and pulled you against me and put the blanket over us

yzaidkane
01-17-2019, 10:43 PM
I nod and curl up against you. I fall asleep rather quickly I murmur in my sleep.

Malyka
01-18-2019, 12:05 PM
After a few hours, I wake up, and carefully I get out of bed, and put on some of my clothes, and walk to the window and stare out at the stars and sigh for a moment, as I hear a soft knock on the door. "What is there Anna ?, I asked calmly, and look back

yzaidkane
01-18-2019, 02:22 PM
Anna only smiles a bit. "I made some sandwiches and tea" anna shrugs to the stairs "how is she? Better?"

Malyka
01-18-2019, 04:31 PM
I take a look at the bed, and then look at "She is still afraid I feel that, but I think I trust her ... but I'm in trouble, and you know that"

yzaidkane
01-18-2019, 06:17 PM
"I know... but housing rules apply he tried to attack someone under your protection was threatened... the council respects thus rules... and you have claimed her as yours with her acception of that claims as well"

Malyka
01-18-2019, 06:23 PM
I look at you and then back to the bed "It's been a long time since I have such strong feelings for someone" I speak and walk to you and stroke your head "Fortunately she is not as wild and difficult as you, when you were here for the first time, it reminded me all too well you threw everything at me, whatever you could take, it took me a week to get your bath, let alone that you finally decided to eat " I calm down

yzaidkane
01-18-2019, 06:30 PM
"That is good... " she smiles a bit and looks at me "she is rather cute when she is not clawing and screaming..."

Malyka
01-18-2019, 06:32 PM
"You were worse" I speak honestly and then smile "I want to give her something beautiful but I do not know what, do you have an idea?"

yzaidkane
01-18-2019, 07:53 PM
"She loves to read and also write aperantly. .. she has also said something about loving animals..." Anna says what she remembered from talking with me

Malyka
01-18-2019, 08:00 PM
"I want you to buy a puppy for me !!" I speak and take out money

yzaidkane
01-18-2019, 08:23 PM
"A puppy? I think she said she was more of a cat person.. she mentioned a cat named baset... I'll buy her a cat..." Anna nods and takes the money walking off after a bit I wake up and groan. "I'm hungry..."

Malyka
01-18-2019, 08:57 PM
I looked up and look at you and walk towards you "Anna has brought food" I speak and stroke your cheek and give you a kiss