PDA

View Full Version : Would You Rather?

Bee Bear
12-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Would you rather ...

Fly, but only 5 inches above the ground ......... or .......... be invisible, but only when you hold your breath?

Kortaga
12-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Flying due to versatility.

Would you rather date someone you love or date someone who loves you?

Celestial
02-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Oh god...Mm. Date someone I love. I was about to say the other way around but I can't see myself breaking someone's heart.

Would you rather... Be a hated Monarchy with all the wealth in the world but people always plotting against you or a loved Monarchy with very little wealth but people always supporting with you?

Revanite Exile
02-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Rich monarch, fuck love & support.

Would you rather live forever but paraplegic or live only twenty years with perfect health?

Merry
02-16-2019, 01:54 PM
20 years w/ health - I would want to do EVERYTHING!

Marry a your perfect match but have no say in the marriage, or live single and alone for life?

SpringWishes
03-04-2019, 03:09 AM
Marry my perfect match. Say "No. Will "YOU" marry me?"

Would you rather have all the power in the world but be limited like genie from aladdin OR would you rather have the useless superpower for one day?

Highland Sniper
07-26-2019, 07:22 PM
all power
maybe I'll find some one good to use it for.

would you rather live
in the world of fallout? or in the world of Durarara?

Nori
08-01-2019, 04:16 PM
durarara because it's a great show ^^

would you rather eat your 3 favorite foods for every meal for the rest of your life or eat anything but your 3 fav meals?

Sylent
08-06-2019, 01:10 AM
I can't name 3 favorite foods off the top of my head...all that came to mind was pizza and blueberry pie, and it's really hard to get really good blueberry pie. But I would have to say eat my 3 favorite foods. I'd just have to think of what the other one is. (Edit: Does Mountain Dew count? Gotta wash 'em down with something, after all.)

Hm. Would you rather lose all access to modern technology forever or be so inundated with technology that society is barely human anymore?

Nori
08-06-2019, 01:22 AM
welcome to the forum Sylent! and i think i'd choose to have all the tech but have society be less-than-human. we need modern tech like vaccines and hospitals to survive, so if that's what it takes....

Would you rather listen to songs for the rest of your life and no movies or watch movies for the rest of your life but no songs?

Sylent
08-06-2019, 05:25 AM
Thanks.

I don't think I could live without music...

Hm. Would you rather...have a complete understanding of our universe and everything in it but never be able to interact with its inhabitants again, or lose all of your memories and have no sense of self ever again but be intimately connected to every living thing?

MissScrivener
08-06-2019, 06:14 AM
If I had a complete understanding of the universe and everything in it, I'd be God, so does it count as interaction with its inhabitants if they don't know I'm interfering? If so, then I'm tempted to choose that. If I couldn't like invisibly mess with fate, then I'd choose losing all of my memories and being the best empath of all time because then I'd just forge a new life for myself.

Honestly, thinking about it in those terms just makes me want to take the more logical sure thing which is losing all of my memories, building a new life being intimately connected to every living thing. Also, being intimately connected to every LIVING thing without a range limit means I'd be intimately connected to people from my old life, so CHEERS!

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Would you rather be in Eragon (but only as King Galbatorix), or would you rather be in Doctor Who as a run-of-the-mill Dalek soldier?

Highland Sniper
08-06-2019, 07:04 PM
horrible options there
but I would choose dalek
and be the one good dalek

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

would you rather
have the power to shapeshift? but feel the pain of you skin being torn off or burned.
or the power of healing? but you take half the injuries of the one you healed.

Nori
08-09-2019, 04:06 PM
i'd rather shapeshift, even with the pain. i would only do it once, and i have a high pain tolerance

would you rather live in winter forever or live in summer forever

Highland Sniper
08-10-2019, 06:53 PM
summer

would you rather have another one from me?
or get one from someone else?

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2020, 06:44 PM
I suppose get one from someone else.

Would you rather night or day?

Alura
08-23-2020, 07:07 PM
Night! Best time for solitude and adventures. Day is only beneficial to me for health & gardening purposes, though I envy morning larks!

Would you rather... lie to your partner about who you are or lie to yourself about who you are not?

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2020, 07:10 PM
Lying to oneself is just as bad as lying to others, but saves them the pain so lie to myself.

Would you rather be able to fly or have laser vision?

Alura
08-23-2020, 07:13 PM
Ability to fly. I could just have a laser so the other is just sort of convenience of carrying and powering.

Would you rather know you have twenty years at which point you will unequivocally die, or live to sixteen never knowing about your untimely demise.

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2020, 07:16 PM
At 16 I was embracing death so I'll go with that one.

Would you rather be trapped on a topical island forever or be cured to never stay in one place longer than a day?

Alura
08-23-2020, 07:21 PM
Ooo, now that is a good one. My life has been a moderate version of the latter which I don't mind. But eventually it is good to have somewhere to at least somewhat hang your hat. So...

No, I'm terrible and I've learned nothing. I'll still take the curse. -_-;

Would you rather lose a kidney or a lung? Asking for a friend.

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2020, 07:22 PM
Kidney cause I have enough lung problems.

Would you rather be a broken record or a lame duck?

Alura
08-23-2020, 07:24 PM
Broken record. Scare the ever loving out of anyone who tried to play me. Haunt people's nightmares. Truly aspirational stuff.

Would you rather be a moose with fins and a siren's voice or a turnip with legs and sentience?

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2020, 07:28 PM
The turnip I will call it Oddish and make millions.

Would you rather run and live or fight and die?