PDA

View Full Version : {M} Hellfire Returns {Bee Bear & Jeremor}

Bee Bear
12-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Rated Mature: May contain scenes of a disturbing nature, including violence, blood, gore, nudity, sexual situations and appalling taste in television shows.

Once upon a time there was a vampire hunter named Delilah Shadowbane. She was good at her job and pretty much set for a bright career in the undead killing business. Until, that is, she met Christian Mandrulianu ...

In him she finally found a vampire she couldn't kill. Or, as she likes to think, wouldn't kill. By sparing his life and adopting him as her secret, very annoying pet, she broke every rule in the book. Now, mere weeks after their fateful meeting, tension is high between the new roommates. And to add even more strain to their (un)lives, there are whispers of a new threat ... once which is as much a danger to the hunters as it is the hunted ...

Jeremor
12-09-2018, 02:13 PM
"ahhh" The vampire whined, as he tossed and turned. Delilah's living room had become a vampire nest, essentially, with stacked pillows and blankets on the floor between the couch and coffee table. A makeshift coffin, when one blanket was stretched across from one side to the other, that looked more like a child's pillow fort. "How do you not have netflix on this thing? Ahhhh..." Christian whined some more as he flipped through the channels of boring old cable.

Bee Bear
12-09-2018, 02:26 PM
The unmistakably ominous schhhhhhick! of a bladed edge being dragged along a whetstone rang out from the kitchen. "Netflix is overrated. The DVDs in the drawer are all I need."

Delilah sat hunched by the breakfast nook in a frilly yellow apron. A dull black sword half the length of her body sat in her hands and positively hummed with the need to cut a bitch.

Jeremor
12-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Christian grumbled something under his breath as he got up and rummaged through the drawer of dvd's. "9 to 5? Didn't even know they put that on dvd..." The vampire, who had once gone through a 'country' phase of his immortal life and was a Dolly Parton fan, got up to put the movie into the dvd player. The rhythmic shhhhk-ing from Delilah's side soon distracted him. He looked at the black sword. "What's the deal with that thing, anyway?"

Bee Bear
12-13-2018, 01:24 PM
Unbeknownst to her, a smile tugged-tugged-tugged at the corner of Delilah's mouth as soon as the first melodious notes of Dolly Parton's iconic theme song started playing. She stopped long enough in her chore to look up at the vampire, and chose to say nothing about her approval of his choice of movie.

"I found it," she said. Lies were meant to be simple, her father always said. More believable that way.

Jeremor
12-14-2018, 07:02 PM
"Oh, cool..." the vampire turned back to the movie. His curiosity was like a sudden humidity thickening the air, weighty with the desire for knowledge. Christian slowly turned his head, and then turned it back to the TV. A futile show of resistance. It only served to make the sweet release all the better. In a sudden invisible flash, like he merely stepped out of a shadow beside her, christian was suddenly at delilah's shoulder. "You just, found, a black sword, huh? Where? How?"

Bee Bear
12-14-2018, 07:07 PM
Christian finished his questions with the edge of a sword that was as sharp as it was badass pressed against his throat. Delilah couldn't stop her finely honed instincts from reacting (violently) when she sensed the bad vampiric juju in the air, but she did at least stop herself from decapitating her house guest.

"Don't," she said, slowly drawing it back. "Do that again."

Firmly turning her back on him, she pretended not to have heard his questions.

Jeremor
12-14-2018, 07:22 PM
Christian yelped, putting his hands up and to the side, and taking a step back from the intimidating, but still really damn cool black sword.

"Man, you really are like the vampire killing version of the Terminator." He dropped his hands, putting on a charming smile. It twinkled. "So, anyway, the very conspicuous black sword you lied about having just found? What's the deal?"

Bee Bear
12-14-2018, 07:30 PM
Like a vampire bursts into a cloud of smelly dust on contact with sunlight, so Delilah's skin erupted in a thick layer of nervous sweat when faced with a lie. It, not her lycanthropy, was her greatest curse.

"Don't compare me with the Terminator," she said, hastily putting away her whetstone and sheathing the sword in an equally black, awesome looking scabbard. "He was all about ... like ... guns and stuff. I don't use guns. Get a grip, you damn fool. When was the last time you even saw those movies? Clearly you don't remember what they were about, if you're going to compare me with that tin can. I think I have them all on dvd, actually. Check in the drawer, would you? Hurry up and ..."

And so she would go on unless someone stopped her.

Jeremor
12-14-2018, 08:55 PM
"Ah, shh shhh," Christian, quite daringly, began to calmly shhhh her and put up a finger dangerously close to her lips. "You don't have a soul made for lying, Deedee. It just isn't going to happen, especially not with someone like me. You hear a lot of lies when you live for a few centuries. Let's not sully your goodly, threat laden, red meat loving tongue with any more of that."

The vampire leaned in towards the sword's scabbard with an inspecting eye, alight with pure curiosity. Stuff like this was better than freshly squeezed blood to Christian Mandruleanu, and second only to sex.

"Come on. Tell me everything." He said, a promise to his voice that he could be much more annoying if she resisted.

Bee Bear
12-14-2018, 09:00 PM
Yes she was lying, and yes she was in the wrong - as she understood in a very remote and neglected part of her mind - but that didn't mean that she couldn't brute force her way around such an annoying obstacle. So instead of listening to Christian prattle on and on, she did what came naturally; she eyed his insolent finger, opened her mouth and snapped her teeth shut on the offending appendage.

Jeremor
12-14-2018, 09:10 PM
Luckily, Christian had been around this particular vampire hunter just long enough to get a feel for her style. Delilah was pretty easy to read. Just before her alarmingly sharp teeth snapped down on his undead appendage, the vampire quickly yanked it away. He did not change the look on his face, one of undying charm.

"You know how to make me go away, Dee. Come on." He licked his lips. "Sword. Tell me everything."

Bee Bear
12-14-2018, 09:14 PM
Delilah's mouth snapped closed on empty air with a very sharp click, then pulled up into an even sharper smile. "Oh, I know how to make you go away alright ..." she said with a hint of a growl in her voice. A growl which was known to make dangerous creatures Class Z to B quake in their supernatural boots, but for some reason didn't do much to Christian Manallow. "It involves a stick and a hammer. Want me to go get them or are we done with this subject?"

Jeremor
12-14-2018, 09:35 PM
"Ohhh Dee-lee," The vampire squealed, completely ignoring her threats without even a minor amount of quaking. Instead, he was suddenly curling around her side, moving in closer to the sword and getting an inspecting eye full. Then he was moving around to her side. "Come now, Dee, my lovely vampire slayer, savior of my black heart, most vicious wielder of the baseball bat and knuckle dusters... all I want is the truth. The story. Just... a little bit."

He was whispering seductively now, something which made creatures of all planar origin and sexual persuasion quiver, but for some reason didn't do much to Delilah. "Promise I won't tell anybody else."

The vampire reached out a finger slowly, to caress the blade's handle.

Bee Bear
12-14-2018, 09:42 PM
Delilah's rage built like a volcano that was three million years overdue for a major meltdown. Her teeth gnashed, her skin crawled and a stress pimple spontaneously formed in the middle of her forehead. Cursing her stupidity for not impaling the lighthearted leech when she had the chance, she moved to shove him away.

Except something else moved first.

The sword jumped, seemingly in reaction to Christian. To Delilah, it felt like a live snake was writhing in her hands.

She yelped and threw it onto the ground.

Jeremor
12-14-2018, 10:00 PM
"Oh ho..." Christian pronounced as he watched the sword, and then stroked his chin like an undead Sherlock Holmes. "Now we're getting somewhere. Very interesting, 'Lilah. Very interesting. It would seem to me that you may have some kind of magical sword. Either possessed of it's own intelligence, or..."

The vampire outstretched his foot to attempt to touch the sword again.

Bee Bear
12-14-2018, 10:33 PM
The sword loosened itself in its scabbard.

Delilah lunged.

The sword glinted.

Delilah kicked.

The sword went flying.

The world outside went suddenly dark.

Delilah looked up at Christian. "Well," she said with a nonchalant shrug. "Maybe I did lie."

Jeremor
12-16-2018, 10:48 PM
Christian ducked away from the sword, his sherlock act totally forgotten as self-preservation kicked in. He gripped onto to Delilah for protection and watched as the world around them went black. Then he turned to Dee. "Okay, seriously, I think it's time to spill the beans. Where the-" But his question was left half-asked, as suddenly pure white swords seemed formed of the purest alabaster appeared out in the blackness. Then they started flying forward, aimed straight for the two of them.

The vampire had time to yelp, in a very attractive fashion.