PDA

View Full Version : Name your RPA squad

Kris
12-21-2018, 10:37 PM
X-men, Justice League, The Incredibles, The Avengers...

All of them are awesome groups of fighters and skilled warriors fighting for a just cause.

But I believe in RPA we have awesome members that can form great teams.

So let's create some squads and name the users that will be part of them. Be sure to also mention their skills and why they were chosen to be part of the team :D Extra points to those who gives epic names to their squads.

Enigma
12-22-2018, 01:33 AM
The Expendables!

Unfortunately, you caught us at a bad time, the guild hall is um, vacant.

Well, except for me. Able to irritate a person from 0 to 60 seconds.

I've been timed.

Omac
12-22-2018, 02:19 PM
The original Clubhouse of Toast, of course. Omac (Toastman), GoldenMyth (GoldenWaffle), Naraness (Owlette), DistortedReality (Bacon), Kittybites (Kittycakes), and Slenderman. I'm not completely sure what username Slender goes by now. Of course I have to include our mentor Siks.

The team fell apart shortly after due to unseen problems. Well, me. I was still new to the RPing world and wasn't ready to take on the responsibility of being a GM. I was also a bit of a control freak. After recent events I now know why that was, as Omac is more then a character for me. The story was real for me. It wasn't ever going to go any other way. I had this universe building and everyone else wanted a fun RP.

I've kept contact with most of the gang. Some of them I still talk near daily to. Some I only catch them playing the same game as me. No matter what though, I will always consider them my squad.

Naraness
12-24-2018, 08:02 AM
^ I still have such awesome memories of the gang!!! It remains in the halls of fame forever. X3

Squad name... Hmm... Hard to pick! Something like the Crazy-Imaginative-Dedicated-Goofy-Fun-loving Squad. I need to get back in touch with so many of the gang!

SpringWishes
03-04-2019, 03:33 AM
the non existing invisible squad (doesn't exist but i wanted to post)

InfraredHero
03-11-2019, 05:57 PM
The Squadless Squad!

SpringWishes, you are welcome to join my squad.

Crescent07
03-11-2019, 05:59 PM
The creators

Nachthexe
03-16-2019, 04:21 AM
Pfft...I fly solo.

Merry
04-24-2019, 06:19 PM
Merry's band of Miscreants - we flit about the world making sure that everyone has access to fabulous shoes and that they fit correctly and don't hurt your toes! :lol:

Kris
04-27-2020, 12:14 PM
*bump*

SikstaSlathalin
08-23-2020, 06:06 PM
Masters of Fantasy: We are the world builders, the world breakers, we are the Masters of the Fantasy genre.

StormWolf: Our grim dark anit-hero.

Atrum Daemon: The stone faced Lord.

RisingPhoenix: The Social Butterfly of magic.

Siks: The Dark Horse