PDA

View Full Version : High School of the Dead [M]

Reenok
12-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Rated [M] for Mature: Possible Death, Mutilation, Robbery, Murder, Mental instability, Violence, Gore, Romance, Sexual reference, Nudity, Drug use, Smoking, Drinking and All that comes along with a zombie ridden world.

(Ok I thought this would be a great Zombie rp after watching the anime, But I'll be changing things a little)

Rules:
Ok so basic stuff no god modding, I am god, 4 line post minimum, no rude attitudes towards each other or other cultures.

Story:

I don't think anyone knew when it happened or what happened. But what came to pass meant the end for millions and the beginning of a new life for some.
That night I couldn't sleep I was restless. All I could feel was this chill down my spine. Ah well you know how it is, teenagers don't believe in bad feelings.
Well I wish I did, because maybe just maybe I could have got my mother out of that place before I went to school. Hell maybe I could have even got my neighbours out.
God knows where they are now. If they are even alive. I'll tell you one thing for sure though. I refuse to stick around in this god forsaken High school. I'm going to find as many survivors as I can. And I'm going to get them all out of this damn school and out of this god forsaken town.

Explanation:
Ok so this RP will start off in a school. But it will not be staying there. Everyone character will find each other at some point. Everyone can have up to 5 characters. I'd also like to ask for a few lunatics, serial killers, druggies, rapists etc. To keep everyone on their feet and not just thinking of zombies.
I will set up situations. But I will not control the zombies for everyone's posts. Be creative, be cool, be interesting. Just make sure its good RP.
(Also, starting weapons will be simple melee equipment you would find in a Japanese school. Bats, Brushes, Fire extinguishers, wood shop tools, knives, chairs etc.)

Character sheet:

Name:

Build:

Skills:

Weapon preference:

Appearance:

History/ Biography:

Reenok
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Name: Ishimitsu Ree

Build: Average

Skills: Fast mobile body, Good for running and attacking multiple enemies at once. Kendou captain.

Weapon preference: Training swords, Katana, Small fire arms and a shotgun.

Appearance: Like that but in a school uniform until a chance to change clothes.http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/skyonwater/OtherCharacters/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg

History/ Biography: Ree had always been interested in kendou since he was a small child. It was his dream to become known all over Japan for his skill with a blade. Although it wasn't something he'd have much use for, apart from if he decided to carry on as a tutor himself. Having mastered most of the techniques his sensei had taught him. As well as leading his kendou squad to several victory's in town tournaments. Well when he thought he'd never have to put the killing techniques he'd learned to use. He was sorely wrong.

Quiet, calm and collected was how he appeared to be. Who would know that underneath it all. He was actually an emotional wreck. The feelings of anger at himself for not being able to protect his mother, eating away at him. As well as not being able to tell the girl he loved how he felt. Will he break under the pressure. Or will he push on and make it through this situation he finds himself in.

rabbit
12-03-2010, 07:27 PM
What is smocking? >_>;