PDA

View Full Version : Enslaved [Pg-17]

Ludypoof379
10-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Rated PG-17 for violence, sexual reference, gore, and very descriptive scenes.

By Ludypoof379 and Hell Knight

Enslaved:

The war between the humans, elves, and dragoons had finally been won. The dragoons had been taken captive and they were now slaves under the elves. The human race had been almost destroyed, only loners and straglers who had the ability to live alone, lived at all. The dragoons now had to fight for their friends, their love, and their lives. They have to try to stay alive, in hopes that one day they might become freed. Two dragoons in particular, will be shown to fight for freedom, and the rightful leadership of their people.

The elves had constructed special magic collars for the Dragoons which sapped their power and controlled them, through crippling mental pain, and more, without them ever dying, but making them wish to die...

Ludypoof379
10-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Emilia lay on the floor of her master's room with only a thin blanket covering her naked body. Bruises were starting to show on her pale delicate skin. Her master, now clothed, looked at her unconscious body as he yelled at some other slave to come pick her up and take her back to the slave bunkers. Her short cropped hair had been cut my another slave, to make her ashamed for what she was. She had been of a gentle spirit and so she had been easily broken. He couldn't see how she would ever try to escape now...

Emilia woke up in her bed, sore, and covered in purple and yellowish bruises. she winced as she tried to sit up, and she was surprised to find herself clothed. One of the other slaves must have clothed her. She sat up slowly to see that it was dark outside. How long had she been asleep? She was the master's personal toy as she had been born of royalty. She moaned softly and rubbed her eyes with balled up fists. She could feel the stinging pain of the bruises all over her body.

MidKnight
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Dekain worked hard during the day, plowing fields, harvesting crops, most of that goes to the farmers, but Dekain was no farmer, he was beaten several times for refusing to work. Dekain came back from the fields, he saw some others the gathered around a fire pit, Dekain joined the small group. "Hey D, where you been?" Dekain rubbed his hands and sat next to another slave.

"Working as usual, and getting beats from so called "Masters" anyways I heard there's a new blood in the group." One slave nodded his head, his name was J'ko. "There sure is, but she looked pretty beaten bad, mostly bruises all over her, Tierra and the others took her in, washed and clothed her." Dekain sighs heavily, "We shouldn't had lost the war."

"Things can't change, even if WE won, we be the slavers." Dekain looks at the fire and kept his eyes focused on the flames.

Ludypoof379
10-29-2009, 12:13 AM
Emilia jumped slightly as Tierra came up to her with a loaf of bread, " The master apparently has taken somewhat of a liking to you and so you'll be fed properly, but I think he has rougher plans for you..." She gestured towards her bruises.

Emilia nodded and sighed and looked at herself, she didn't remember anything before she came here. She look the loaf of bread though as she was starving. She slowly broke the bread in half and handed it to the other dragoon who took it thankfully and retreated to share it with the others. Emilia broke small pieces off and ate them slowly, trying to be careful so she would not eat too fast and become sick from it. She noticed how thin the other dragoons looked and once she was somewhat satisfied she gave the rest of the bread away.

Emilia stood up and slowly walked towards the door, and she winced as she walked, she leaned against the door frame to see other dragoons outside by a fire. She leaned on the outside of the building, not being able to sit down without hurting the most. She could see what her master planned for her to be, his whore...

MidKnight
11-02-2009, 01:25 AM
"D, we need a stragety plan, if we're going to become renegades of the Elven Nation." Dekain stares back quickly, "Elven Nation?" he questioned his words as he stood up, "This is OUR Nation, not theirs." Dekain sighs as he stepped away from the fire pit. He looks the other way and see's the one they call "Master."

As the Elven Master approaced, Dekain stares him down, "Well, well, well. I see you filthy brutes are now just getting to see how we can be pleasing to others by sharing." He stares at the female Dragoon at the slave house, Dekain moved his head a little bit, not staring at the female. "She just arrived...."Master"....Please....let her rest." The Elven Noble Slaver stands still with his pride and stares at Dekain. Two words slipped through his lips, "Step....Aside."

Dekain started breathing heavy, his fist clutched together, his expression changed from pleading to aggressive, he stood where he stands, The Elven Slave Lord looks at him with the same look. One Dragoon slave gets up and stands behind Dekain, "D, there is no need for this, come on, there's nothing we can do." He placed his hand on Dekain's shoulder, Dekain shrugged it off, "We can always do something about, but we fear of taking action."

As he steps away the Elven Slave Lord gives a heavy sigh, "Fine...since she just arrived here, I guess I can give her a break for a day or two, since the last owner has been..."Aggressive" with her last. No need to waste time with broken desciple." The Elven Slave Lord turns around and walks away with his guards. Dekain returns back to the camp fire and sits on a lone stump, stares at the fire with a look.

Ludypoof379
11-02-2009, 02:17 AM
Emilia was surprised that anyone had stood up for her. She would have ended up all right. It was done often enough it didn't bother her anymore. She just zoned out and thought about other things while it happened. She watched the one whom they called D and wondered who he was. She walked forward slowly, ever so slightly limping, and she stopped next to D. She stared at the fire and spoke softly but clearly, " Sir you didn't have to do that... it would have been alright in the end..." She didn't talk like a common dragoon. It sounded as if she had come from some higher family.

Emilia watched the slave lord finally walk into the house. He was a brute size so she knew that she wouldn't have become conscious for awhile. It didn't bother her though because she knew the fact it would give her body time to heal and it would make time go by faster that she lived and didn't know it. She stared into the fire and let it's movement mesmerize her for several minutes...

She wondered about what D had said and what went through his mind. He seemed like an interesting character and she was wondering more about him. She wasn't sure why though.

MidKnight
11-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Dekain didn't stare back at her, he continues to look at the fire, "Our people are becoming more pathetic each time this happens, we have to keep our pride of what we once were." He moves his head slighty to her, "You let him do this to you? then what kind of a Dragoon are you?" he gets up and walks up the fire, "We are a Nation of proud and Honorable race, we existed only to protect those who are worthy of our protection and our ranks, but none of them tends to show any respect or honor among themselves." He starts walking around the fire, the other Dragoons stare at him.

"If we didn't lose the war, surely we would've pushed them back, and we go back to our lives. Without our honor, we will die and be at peace with the others." One Dragoon stands up, "So what do you suggest?" Dekain sighs, "We fight again'st them, so them what we are really made of, if it wasn't for Lekain, we would not be in this situation....that traitor. He betrayed us to the Elven Nation helded us back from our true power." Another Dragoon gets up, "Lekain was no traitor D, we all know it, but it ain't true." Dekain snaps back, "Then how did the Elven soldiers knew where to strike us? how did they knew about our defenses and our attacks? Lekain betrayed us." he says that word again and stares away from the others.

Ludypoof379
11-02-2009, 02:42 AM
" Dragoons? Is that what we are?" Emilia asked, her head slightly becoming tilted to the side. She continued to listen and wondered about this other person and she became even more confused and it was evident on her fact that she didn't really know anything. she asked then, " Who is Lekain?" She ran her fingers through her hair and sat down, with her head tilted like a young child. She was so confused. She shook her head and just completely didn't understand. When her spirit had been broken all of her memories had been locked away in some dark corner of her mind.

Emilia wrapped her arms around her and wondered what had happened. She shook her head and decided she didn't want to know really, well, she wasn't sure. If she didn't know now there must have been a reason. She hugged her legs to herself, even though it hurt, and stared into the fire. She then looked around at the darkness. One thing was different about her than the others. Since she had lost her memories they didn't bother to put a new magic collar on her, only a normal metal one that looked like the rest of them...

MidKnight
11-02-2009, 02:52 AM
One of the Dragoons looked at Emilia, "Lekain was our great King of the Dragoon Nation, we were once a great culture thousand of years ago, but now as you can see, we are chained up and are to do the Elven bidding by doing THEIR work, and as for Dragoons, yes we are an existing race soon to perish, if the Elven continues to place us as slaves." Dekain heard some commotion at the other slaves houses, one of the Elven guards was pushing some of them around, ordering them and throwing their food on the ground, forcing to eat off the dirt ground, it made Dekain furied. "I can't take this anymore." he said as he rushed to the helpless Dragoons. One of the Dragoon slaves got up and hurried behind Dekain, "D wait, you'll jeopardize our plans."

"I don't care, I can't stand this anymore." When he approached to the helpless victims, one of the guards notice'd him, "Hey you, help this one eat up this garbage." Dekain show'd no expression, instead he raised one fist high in the air and hard as possible, soon the Elven guard was laying on his back, the other pulled his sword out and tried to stab Dekain, who moved slightly to the right and watched as the sword almost strived his body, Elbowing the guard in the face, he takes the sword from his hands. Breathing heavy and fast, he quickly stabbed the one he already hit, piercing through his armor and killing him instantly. More guards came to their aid, but Dekain already notices them.

One Dragoon Slave told him to run, Dekain looks back at him as he moved to the other Elven guard and took his sword, also piercing through his armor, others came behind Dekain an uprised started soon than they hppe'd. But they had no choice since Dekain already made the first struck. More others came behind them as well, and soon they started to attack the small Elven guards, over whelming them, Dekain quickly made a run to the forest, when on the of the slaves told him to run. Dekain did what he was told. He looked back behind him, the others joined in the uprising, over coming their "Masters." Dekain takes one last look and runs into the woods as well some of the others did but the rest stayed and fought.

Ludypoof379
11-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Emilia listened carefully to what one of the Dragoons said. Vaguely in the back of her mind she knew this was true. She watched D's reaction and stood up, and watched what he did to the soldier, he killed them! The violence awoke something within her, she saw blood. She didn't run, or scream, but watched transfixed for several moments as the fighting broke out around her. Emilia watched as some of the dragoons ran off...

One of the soliders noticed Emilia just standing there and grabbed her by her collar roughly, and it made something click within her mind. She had been a royal captain under Adelinda at one point in time. Her hand, which sported sharp, long fingernails, suddenly scratched harsh across the soldiers face and then her other hand began straight as a blade and pierced through the leather armor over his chest, and she felt her hand sink into the warmth as the solider gasped, and died. She pulled out the warm, still pulsing heart. She looked at it and then threw it in the face of an oncoming soldier, who froze in place a moment before her hand repeated the precious action.

Emilia began a killing frenzy, untill all the soldiers that were on duty were dead, and then the rest of the dragoons fled...

MidKnight
11-04-2009, 02:05 AM
As Dekain ran through the woods, he could hear some of the others running as well, he couldn't tell who it was, for it was a dark night, but the moon was bright enough to see where he was going. Dekain continued to run until he was out of breath, but he wasn't, back in the war, he always had to run on foot, he was a foot soldier, not a wing soldier, wing soldiers were the ones who had to attack from air with bows and arrows. Foot soldiers are the ones that charge at others with aggression.

Dekain ran so far, he could hear water running, he stumbled himself at a river, he looked at the wide mainstream, he could tell he couldn't cross it, not without his wings, he looks at one end then at the other. He looks upstream and see a water fall, he runs towards it, he doesn't know if there was anything behind the curtain of the water fall, but he got behind it, he knew there was something there. A cave, big enough to hide several people inside. Dekain gets in the cave and sits on a rock, breathing fast and heavy.

Ludypoof379
11-06-2009, 08:48 PM
All of the dragoons fled into the night. As the night progressed the elves were hunting the dragoons. They would now have to be careful of their moves and where they went to. No where would really be safe for long...

Emilia had gone to the side of the river, and she placed her hand on the collar around her neck. She closed her eyes and her power surged through her body and the dark power made the metal give way and the collar fell away from her neck. The collar had no power, and the blood shed had recovered her memories. She cupped the water in her hands and drank of the cool water. She then stood up and sniffed lightly, she could smell where D was at.

Emilia walked towards the waterfall and slipped behind the rushing curtain of water. She let her eyes adjust and she could see where he was in the cave. She wondered if it was simply a cave or if it lead to anything...

(Sorry, you didn't give me anything good to work off of.)

MidKnight
11-07-2009, 02:06 AM
Dekain was breathing heavily, he was trying to catch his breath, but he had a hard time adjusting. He gulped in his throat several times to catch some air, his hands where shivering and shaking from holding the sword in his hands, he closed his eyes for a moment to think. While he was trying to think, he heard something, someone was coming to him, he thought he wasn't followed, Dekain hurried and hid behind a stone wall. He waited for the unexpected.

Ludypoof379
11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
" Relax..." Emilia spoke quietly, " I can see perfectly in the dark so if I was going to harm you I already would have." She sat down against the wall of the cave and put her hands behind her back. She could see that he had hid behind a stone wall and softly shook her head. She lightly winced because she was still bruised. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked around. Due to her power of darkness she could see clearly throughout the cave. She had no weapons, but blood covered her body. She had a few cuts but they had already stopped bleeding.

MidKnight
11-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Wondering how she managed to find him, and know where he was and how can she see through the dark, Dekain reveals himself by coming out from behind the wall, "How did you find me here?" he asked, "This place it's....unfindable." he wondered, He places the sword again'st the stone wall. Touching the wall to know where he is exactly at, he moved his hand around on the walls to know where he is going. "Who are you?" he asked with a low, less soothing voice.

Ludypoof379
11-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Emilia giggled, " Unfindable? I'm not sure that's quite the word. One I can see perfectly in the dark, it's my power to control the darkness." She looked up at him, seeing his face, as if it were daylight. She softly shook her head then continued, " You also stood near the river bank which left inprints of your feet in the soft dirt." Standing up she walked towards the waterfall from the inside of the cave and pushed her hand into the heavily falling water. The cold water washed over her body and rinsed off the blood, the scent staining the air. " My name is Emilia, I'm the daughter of Adelinda."

Emilia turned, her whole body covered in water, and she knew she would become cold but she couldn't stand the smell of blood anymore upon her...

MidKnight
11-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Dekain looks in the other direction, mumbling to himself, "The daughter of our Great King.." He could smell the air of the blood afloat, he could tell either this one killed several guards or blood was splashed on her while she fled, "My name is....D." was all he said.

Ludypoof379
11-08-2009, 12:34 AM
"Mmm, that is correct. " Emilia looked at him and said softly, " I know D is not your full name. I recognize your face from somewhere, but the name its self does not come to me. Do you wish for that collar to be removed? The elves can trace magic with it..." She knew that he could not see well so she turned away from him and slipped her dress off to wring it out, then slipped it back on. It was the best she could do for the moment. Her body was covered in nasty bruises and also cuts and scrapes.

MidKnight
11-08-2009, 12:38 AM
D touched the collar around his neck, "They've kept us alive like animals. This is humiliting." he walks over to where he last sit, moving his hands around to find anything to keep steady. "D...is my name, thats what everybody calls me." He chuckles quietly, "And here I am, sitting next to Royalty, I must be lucky after a century of fighting."

Ludypoof379
11-08-2009, 06:45 PM
"Royalty" She giggled, " Well if you want to call a run away royalty than sure." She placed her fingers through his collar and after a moment it crumbled to the ground. She sat down next to him and pulled her legs to her chest, so she was curled up into a ball, her eyes, if they could be seen, were white except for her pupils. They adjusted from white to dark gray depending on the light of her surrondings.

MidKnight
11-11-2009, 12:22 AM
"Well...we all know the King and Queen, her highness sure did put up a fight again'st the Elves, she also made a rebellion, that I do not know where they are at." he sighs as he gets back up. "Most likely they are at the Forgotten Kingdom, where our great ancestors once roamed, I am heading to that direction, if you wish to come, you best keep up."

Ludypoof379
11-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Mother... her mother had put up a rebellion. That sounded like her. " Mother..." She murmured softly. Emilia laughed when he said for her to best keep up. Her laugh was bittersweet, echoing throughout the cave. Her voice was soft yet musical and carried authority, it was in her blood. She laid down on the stone, with her arms acting as a pillow. It was uncomfortable but she knew she would be able to sleep like that.

" Keep up?" She laughed softly again. " I'd love to see if I would fall behind. I'm sure I won't lose you. But I would dearly love to see my sweet mother again." She then began to softly hum one of her mother's songs as she began to drift off to sleep, with her wings wrapped around her shoulders...

MidKnight
11-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Dekain heard he laugh as though he was made of a joke, he didn't budge from her laugh, he stood where he stands, watching the opening of the cave, making sure not one Elven soldier or slaver had found them, he kept himself awake that whole night. Then he begin to think to himself, 'brother, why did you betrayed us? why did you lead deception in our hands? why did you sent us to our doom instead to our existence? I wonder brother? if you had been corrupted? was it that I didn't bother to follow father's footsteps? I do not think so, father is not my father, nor am I his son, I am a mere....soldier of the Dragoon Nation.' He looks over to Emilia, who slept with peace for once, but Dekain did not, something was keeping him awake, it wasn't the combat experience, he grown use to it. It was something else.

Ludypoof379
11-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Emilia woke up from her sleep and stretched, it was morning. She was sore and ached but she felt good. The only sign was the light from the entrance of the cave from behind the wall of water. She stood up and ran her fingers through her messy hair and then shook her head. She walked to the waterfall and asked softly, " Do you think we should travel at night and not in the day light? " She stared at the powerful wall of falling water, she held her arm low and lightly touched the water, felt it running past her hand.

Emilia turned and looked at D and wondered what he might be thinking. True she could go off on her own but she wanted the company, besides he was kind of cute...

MidKnight
11-16-2009, 07:26 PM
D stands still for a moment not too soon, he looks through the water fall, he could feel the cool breeze of the windy blowing through the cave. The air enters the cave and escapes through the water fall curtains. "Believe me it would be alot better if we traveled through the day, I've noticed something when one dragoon escaped. I kept watched and saw hunters started travelling at night, so I guesses any one who escapes will be captured at night."

Dekain turns around to find the sword he laid down, he found it laying next to a large boulder. Picking it up, he faces back towards the water fall. He stands next to Emilia, "We'll head north to the ruins of the old kingdom, where our civilization began. I know somebody who can help us, but I'm afraid I have to do something in return." he sighs as some memories came back in place. "Well, lets go." he leads the way out.

Ludypoof379
11-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Emilia shrugged and said, " I hope you are right about that. I travel best at night." She slipped out from behind the waterfall behind him. To the north. They might need better clothes than this. She wondered if it would be best doing it this way, or if the elves would even stop. They had a treasure trove within their grasp whether they knew it or not. She carried nothing upon her except really the clothes on her back. She could hunt with her hands and didn't need weapons, her nails were abnormally pointed and sharp.

Emilia sniffed the air, but smelled nothing of importance. She looked at D and waited for him to move...

MidKnight
11-26-2009, 11:28 PM
D started walking north to find the ruins of the old kingdom. "We better move, we don't want to be around night fall and let the hunters come after us." He takes the sword and places it between his belt. "I know somebody who can help us, her name is Fathye, she is an old friend who I helped escaped, so far she owes me." He looks around at the trees. "This place....it's familiar to me." he shake'd his head for moment. "Well it doesn't matter."

Ludypoof379
12-02-2009, 03:03 AM
(OOC: I recommend that we time skip a bit of the traveling)