PDA

View Full Version : ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Wander the Woods♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Eerie's 1x1 Search Thread

EerieWillows
01-23-2019, 06:50 AM
Hello and Welcome, my little lovlies! I'm at it again~!
EDIT:
2019-06-25 : I am back to accepting new partners~!
2019-09-08 : I am Full at the moment! Sorry for the inconvenience!
2019-12-16: Open again for a few slots~
2020-11-16: Open again, kind of. Being REALLY picky with plots as my life is in... chaos. Please be patient with me uwu~!

2021/01/05 : NEW IDEA AND CRAVING! I'll LOVE YA FOREVER IF YA ARE INTERESTED! I'd be the F in that. Tired of playing a dude after a long while playing far too many. >:C

After a particularly shitty year and a bit, I have a bit more time on my hands at the moment, and I'm looking for a new RP buddy!

A little about me first. 26, female, artist and aspiring author. I'm on quite regularly as I spend most of my days online, writing and illustrating what I can. I've been Rping since I was quite young, so I'm not new to the game. I love world-building and developing characters, and put a ton of emphasis on it. I find Rping is both a way for me to refine my own characters, worlds and writing for further use, and for meeting new and fantastic minds~! I like to discord or chat with my Rp Buddies, so I hope that you'll be into the idea!

Due to my mature themes, I do like to keep my RPs in Private message, but I'm not against forum threads all together.

More and more often I find people drop off the face of the planet, or I loose interest. To keep that to a minimum, I'm putting more rules down than I have previously.

1: We need a plot, A good, solid plot. I really do like to plan things out. There's only so much 'go with the flow' I can take. It tends to work best for me to have a good idea of some of the larger events and such, main points, themes and such. Do we need to plot out every detail? No. But we need to have more than a beginning and end.

2: PLEASE. Please be literate! I've lost interest in so many rps because of this issue. I understand occasional grammatical mistakes, the occasional missed spelling error is fine, but I ask that you have a decent grasp of the English language. At least proofread it! Not to mention if your points don't match my post, or if you seem to disregard a large portion of my post, I'm not going to be replying. Nothing is worse that realizing an rp buddy hasn't actually taken the time to read my post, but skimmed it over and missed much.

3: Quality over quantity, to an extent. I expect at minimum 3 good solid paragraphs, and upwards of seven. I will do the same. I understand if when conversing things get to 3. Under that we really aren't moving the story well, now are we? If you need some pieces of dialogue from my character to help bolster yours, that's quite fine! I'm open to that as well. But, I'll still expect at minimum 3 of your own.

4: Work WITH me on the world building. I've had so many times where I've had to come up with most of everything, and I've had times where I had little say. Both lead to the same result, me leaving or asking to start something new. I am more than happy to work things out and hash out plots, characters and worlds. I'm willing to give lots, but I also need to get something back.

5: Communication; It's the key to a successful Rp with me. Not happy with how a scene was done? Message me and work with me. Not sure where to take things? Lets talk about it. Having just a shitty day and need a friend to listen to you? Or just wanting to talk? Hit me up! I love meeting new people online, and getting to know them as more than a writing partner. I write better when I know the person, even just a little. Even if it's a hard conversation, like you're not enjoying the Rp anymore, talk to me! I'd rather be able to start up a new rp or leave on good terms than just be dropped like a baby giraffe.

6: If we feel it's dead, let it die. We can start again, we can plot again. I don't like kicking a dead horse.

7: No one under 19: Not to be rude, but I find it a tad uncomfortable to rp with people underage. I like mature themes. Dark subject, smut, gore, drugs and alcohol. I don't do fade to blacks or prance about with that sort of business. If I wanted to write PG and leave out the dark stuff, I would be writing tween novels. With that said, someone who can approach dark topics in a mature way is what I'm looking for. Not to say people under 19 cant be mature, but this keeps me comfortable. Sorry to the youngins out there.

What do I like? To be real as long as the plot suits it I'm open to a slew of things. My absolute favorites however, are easier to define.

I'm open to all pairings, MxF is my favorite to write, as it flows naturally. I can play both man and woman, and like to double up to make things balanced. I've had RPs where one person was ALL women and I was ALL men. I found it frustrating. if you want to focus on one couple, I'll ask that we swap after the first RP is over.

That being said I am more than happy to do FxF or MxM as well.

Here's a broad list:

Fantasy - High fantasy, modern fantasy. ANY fantasy I'm generally into. I love mythical creatures, I love magic.
Romance- I am a sucker for romance. Slow burn, Love at first sight and everything in between; I'm into it! Sensuality is encouraged, as I'm not one for the pure innocent type.
Horror- Please, I've seen some spooky ass business in my life, and I would love some good scares and dark themes in my rps. We can discuss what you're comfortable with when we start plotting
A good struggle- Want to see your characters learn and evolve? I sure do. Teach them a lesson. Break them and rebuild them. Burn their house to the ground and help them build an even stronger one. I want to see them become the best them.
A long story- As long as you're in for the long haul, I love huge, grand adventures. They leave so much room for world building and drama.
Sci Fi: It goes along with fantasy, but in a totally different direction~!
Fleshed out worlds and dynamic characters- Oh yes please~! Put effort into who you're creating with me. Create problems, issues, strengths. All sorts of wonderful things.

There's lots more, but those are some of my general interests.

I feel like while I'm picky on my plots and partners, my interests are rather wide. That being said, there are a few things I absolutely will not do.

Fandom RPs- While I have no issue with them, they aren't for me. I find it hard to stay in character when I haven't created or had time investigating that character.
Hyperviolence. All the time. - While I can get hyperviolent at times, I tend to leave it for certain events. Breaks in the mind, Eldritch terrors, Villains that are beyond redemption. You get the idea.
NO SCHOOL RPS- God damn, I hated every moment of my schooling. The very memory leaves my eye twitching. so no. no college. no nothing. I literally will not even reply if you suggest it. It runs along with my next point well.
Slice-of-Life Plots- While I can enjoy the down time in a long RP, characters settling down and such, I don't like anything that just strives for the mediocre of everyday life. Writing and Rp is my escape from the every day. Don't try to sell me your Doctor loves a Nurse plots. No judgement, it just won't go anywhere with me.
Modern day setting with no fantasy- Goes with the above. If you can sell me on something, good for you. I usually turn these down right away.

***** Painter x Killer or Ghost!
MESSAGE ME ABOUT THIS> I HAS AN IDEA AND WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DID IT :D
Butler and a lady of the house
Something supernatural.

Still interested? Pop me a reply in PM or on this very thread. I hope to hear from some of you very soon~! I'll update this as time goes on, so if you're not seeing a plot you like now, check back in the future~!

Cheers,
Eerie

EerieWillows
01-24-2019, 02:57 AM
Bump~

EerieWillows
01-24-2019, 06:40 PM
Still Searching~

bluemoon
01-24-2019, 07:34 PM
I am a huge fan of horror or post-apocalyptic stories and have room for one more in my line-up. I have never done PM RPs but would not be against the idea. As for romance, as long as it is not the main part of the story, I enjoy having it included, and any pairings is also fine with me. My main character is always female, but I can do both male and females roles (personally I think my ability to write females is better.)

As a side note, I also love writing out gore and violence...which I suppose would be expected considering my preferred genres.

EerieWillows
01-24-2019, 08:10 PM
Sounds good! Lets see if we can work something out? Pop me a PM and we'll talk further~!

EerieWillows
02-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Still looking~

EerieWillows
02-08-2019, 07:20 PM
Where ya'll at? XD

StormyNyte
02-18-2019, 12:01 AM
*peeks in* I've been kicking a few plots around in my head for a while now, but when I try to explain them, they usually tumble out like word vomit XD I'd be interested in seeing what we can come up with together though.

EerieWillows
02-19-2019, 07:31 AM
Please~ By all means send me a message! I'd love to hear from you :D

EerieWillows
03-24-2019, 06:05 AM
I Liiiiiive!~

Breggo13
03-24-2019, 06:10 AM
Hi :) Would love to chat on discord and kick around ideas :) PM me and let me know :)

Damonique
03-25-2019, 05:23 AM
Guess who's back, and in something of a better state of mind since last we spoke? If you'd like to either pick up where we left off or start up something new, please do let me know!

EerieWillows
03-25-2019, 05:58 AM
Guess who's back, and in something of a better state of mind since last we spoke? If you'd like to either pick up where we left off or start up something new, please do let me know!

Ahhh It's so good to hear from you again~! How are you doing? Send me a Pm or a note on discord, I'd love to chat again :D

EerieWillows
04-24-2019, 07:49 PM
Looking once again~ Message me if you're interested :D

EerieWillows
05-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Still looking~

Whimsical Wail
05-07-2019, 01:05 AM
I'm keeping an eye on this. :) I love how you delineated your expectations; that is extremely helpful.

EerieWillows
05-08-2019, 04:12 AM
I'm keeping an eye on this. :) I love how you delineated your expectations; that is extremely helpful.

I'm glad it's helpful~! If you're interested in discussing things further, shoot me a message :D

EerieWillows
06-15-2019, 06:32 AM
Closed for now guys, Once I have an opening again I'll let you know :D

EerieWillows
07-05-2019, 08:50 PM
bump~

Foxt
07-23-2019, 05:43 AM
Hello. I'm new to the site, but not to writing or roleplay. While I've done a wide range of genres and characters, they've rarely been with a technically advanced partner and even more rarely with a partner who does long form, deeper storytelling. I want to stretch my writing muscles more, and you seem to want the same thing.

I enjoy science-fiction settings (especially cyberpunk/post-cyberpunk), fantasy, and horror the most. Almost always, I will include a darker, heavier tone, and prefer grit to polish. I inject eroticism into every story to some degree, but the intensity and frequency varies by partner.

Some hooks to consider:

>A scifi story set in a decadent, dystopian future. A corporate agent is sent to retrieve something precious for his employer, and gets caught in a web of intrigue, espionage, and seduction.

>A fantasy-horror story set in a world of low magic mystery. Two people awaken in sarcophagi buried deep in a forgotten labyrinth. They emerge with only broken memories of the life before their burial, and set out into an unknown world to find answers. Lots of sexuality.

>Another fantasy-horror option, set in a darker shade of our own world's history. A crusader returns to his homeland after the failed siege of Damascus, and is dispatched by his lord to occupy the castle of a disloyal steward. It soon becomes clear that the castle is home to more than just treachery, but a cultist evil with deep, twisting roots.

EerieWillows
08-02-2019, 03:51 AM
Hello. I'm new to the site, but not to writing or roleplay. While I've done a wide range of genres and characters, they've rarely been with a technically advanced partner and even more rarely with a partner who does long form, deeper storytelling. I want to stretch my writing muscles more, and you seem to want the same thing.

I enjoy science-fiction settings (especially cyberpunk/post-cyberpunk), fantasy, and horror the most. Almost always, I will include a darker, heavier tone, and prefer grit to polish. I inject eroticism into every story to some degree, but the intensity and frequency varies by partner.

Some hooks to consider:

>A scifi story set in a decadent, dystopian future. A corporate agent is sent to retrieve something precious for his employer, and gets caught in a web of intrigue, espionage, and seduction.

>A fantasy-horror story set in a world of low magic mystery. Two people awaken in sarcophagi buried deep in a forgotten labyrinth. They emerge with only broken memories of the life before their burial, and set out into an unknown world to find answers. Lots of sexuality.

>Another fantasy-horror option, set in a darker shade of our own world's history. A crusader returns to his homeland after the failed siege of Damascus, and is dispatched by his lord to occupy the castle of a disloyal steward. It soon becomes clear that the castle is home to more than just treachery, but a cultist evil with deep, twisting roots.

Hey~! I've tried to reply a few times, Here's my discord if you'd like it~!
EerieWillows
We can chat there~! At least until You get your full member status.

EerieWillows
12-19-2019, 01:57 AM
Back at it again~ Searching for one or two more

EerieWillows
01-08-2020, 05:21 AM
Anyone around?

Damonique
01-09-2020, 11:17 PM
Hello again, Witchy Willow....I know I've been a flake, but life kinda ran me over with a mack truck for a few months there...but I'm more free now than I've been in a while and have resolved to do more writing, and you've been nothing but a good partner. So if you'll have me, I'd love to relight the candle.

Just get ahold of my when you've made a decision, I'm at your beck and call.

EerieWillows
01-30-2020, 06:38 AM
Still looking guys~!

EerieWillows
11-12-2020, 01:49 AM
I AM... kinda back?

trouble.muffin
12-22-2020, 08:39 PM
Hi there!

I'd be interested in something historical with you. :) No particular preferences here, I'd just like to get back into the swing of writing for fun as opposed to the dozens of grad school assignments I've had to type up this year.

I saw that one of your current cravings is butler x lady of the house. I've never RP'd something like this before but would be willing to give it a try! I'm picturing a Victorian-era manor somewhere coastal in the US, either in an established East coast city or a rich pioneer, like the founding families of various areas in California. Is this what you had in mind? If not, I'm open to other ideas!

EerieWillows
01-06-2021, 04:57 AM
NEW CRAVINGS GUYS! Please check it out! Message me if ya interested!