PDA

View Full Version : In Search of a New Home (Warrior Cats Group RP)

Scarlet Kitten
01-24-2019, 01:02 AM
Annalise, a rather beautiful snowshoe ragdoll cat was lost. She was once a happy and content kitty pet, enjoying plenty of lap cuddles, sleeping next to her human on the bed and enjoying plenty of wet and dry food. But as time had passed, Annalise had felt an urge to explore the outdoors, managing to slip out the door at one point.

At first, she was content to just explore the backyard and sit on the fence, looking into the woods that was beyond her fence, always going back inside when her human called. But one time, she had felt an even stronger urge to explore, how-ever she was cautious. She loved her human, and if she were to go into the wilderness, she would need a good reason to..

-This is where your OC comes into effect-

Some time had passed since Annalise had begun going outside, and one day, as she was sitting on her fence, she spots a new cat, one she didn't know, and she knew all the kitty pets and street cats. The wild cat, smelling a new and different scent, goes to investigate, knowing it was that of a kitty pet. What happens (whether the clan cat greets the kitty pet with enthusiasm or the clan cat is cautious, leaving, leading Annalise to follow, or even something else) is up to the flow of the RP.

My OC:

Name: Annalise
Clan: Kitty Pet
Personality: Annalise is a very relaxed and friendly feline. She is very curious though, and sometimes her curiosity gets the better of her, landing her in trouble. She is a cat that loves to snuggle and will purr a lot.
History: Annalise was bought as a kitty pet by her human, the moment she was old enough to leave her mother. She had spent almost a entire year, growing up inside of her human's house, loving her human and enjoying the peace she felt of being a kitty pet. It was around her 1st birthday, that she had escaped the confines of her backyard.
Appearance:
https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/100000/nahled/ragdoll-cat-with-green-eyes.jpg

InfraredHero
01-24-2019, 04:02 AM
BLAM!

Meow, cute kitties! Looks like a fun roleplay you've got here, Scarlet Kitten! If you'd like to advertise it, please allow me to show you some ways to do so. :)

First things first, you should check out Roleplay Of The Week (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571), which you'll be able to see advertised on the forum sidebar, and on the sites home page. If you go through and submit your RP for Roleplay of the Week, and it gets chosen, it will show up on the site, allowing people to see your awesome RP!

If you do decide to submit your RP for Roleplay of the Week, you'll need a Banner for your submission. If you're unable to make one yourself, head on over to the Banner Shop (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79546) and one of our awesome artists will help you out!

If you don't want to make a submission for Roleplay of the Week, post in the Roleplaying Games Directory (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645) and people will be able to find your RP there!

Finally, if you post here (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79783), members of staff will put a link to your RP in their signature to help people see it.

Good Luck and have fun!

---

Also, I wanna let you know that I moved your RP to the Parody/Fanfic (https://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39) forum. :)

Arcus
01-24-2019, 04:16 PM
What a beautiful Ragdoll!

I am in!
Though, I must ask. Are we using the 4 main clans from the books. Are are we going to be making our own clans for this rp?
Also, out of curiosity, when season will the rp start in?

-I will make a character sheet when I get home-

Scarlet Kitten
01-24-2019, 11:08 PM
Arcus;

I was thinking of using the 4 main clans from the books, which would be Thunder, River, Shadow, Sky and Wind.. oh wait that's five.. anyway, I look forward to seeing your reference sheet.

Arcus
01-24-2019, 11:45 PM
You don't have to @ me Scarlet :) I don't have many rps right now. Hell, even when I had going on a bakers dozen going on at once. I managed to check them everyday.

:) so just write like normal, I'll find it.

XD ya, Sky is way later in the Series. Haven't really reached it yet. (I am too lazy to go out and buy more books.) Though, I do miss the friendly badger Midnight.

Anyway, so the 5 clans... well, 6 if you can Starclan. Good to know :)

Scarlet Kitten
01-24-2019, 11:50 PM
7 if you count Blood as well :P which I am thinking of making a brief entrance, at the least at the beginning. Are you happy to play as multiple characters? At least until we get more interest, or if youd be more comfortable with a 1x1 that is fine as well.

Arcus
01-25-2019, 12:06 AM
I thought blood was officially killed off in one of the books?

And ya, I don't mind playing multiple characters. Just let me know if you have a number preference and if you'd prefer them to be from different clans or not.

Scarlet Kitten
01-25-2019, 12:12 AM
Possibly, like I said, a brief appearance, or perhaps just a mention. That is good, as you may need to to start with until we garner more interest. What clan would your cat be in?

Arcus
01-25-2019, 12:38 AM
That depends, at first I assumed we would be in the forest territories. However, since you mentioned the lake territories. Would we actually be at the lakes?

Scarlet Kitten
01-25-2019, 12:49 AM
Well, it would start off near TwoLeg Place, with Annalise either being curious and following your OC or your Oc approaching her and inviting her. Which clan your cat belongs to, is up to you.

Arcus
01-25-2019, 01:11 AM
So the lake territories, got it

Scarlet Kitten
01-25-2019, 01:12 AM
okay coolio.. As for what you would prefer, I'm open for starting off the group one, or if you would like, a 1x1

Arcus
01-25-2019, 01:18 AM
https://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1323/Lake_Map-WarriorCats_5629273.jpg
^this is what I meant by the Lake territories. XD I didn't know which one of the territoroes you had planned it to be in (assumed Forest, until you mentioned skyclan.)

And I don't care what kind of rp it is. I do both.

Scarlet Kitten
01-25-2019, 01:25 AM
Aaah okay, yeah Lake Territories would be good, as for what we start it off as, I suppose we can do it as 1x1 until more people want to join in.

DannyPhantom
01-25-2019, 08:25 PM
Are any clan leaders or deputies taken? If so, I would like to include my original character, Wolftail or Wolfstar, depending on which role he takes. If that is not the case, can I be a loner named Phantom who joins in with one of the clans later on?

Scarlet Kitten
01-25-2019, 10:38 PM
DannyPhantom;

As fat as I know, no leaders or deputies have been taken yet, as I am waiting for a reply from Arcus

Arcus
01-25-2019, 11:57 PM
I was just going to be a basic warrior

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 12:04 AM
We have two interested now, so I can start up the RP. DannyPhantom; what clan will your OC belong to? We are going with the Lake Terrortories

DannyPhantom
01-26-2019, 12:06 AM
Well, I guess that leaves me the choice of being the clan leader or deputy of any clan I want? Since Arcus is going to be a regular warrior?

Edit:

I was going to be leader of Thunderclan or Windclan. I am leading towards Windclan though. Can I still be my loner though as a second character?

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 12:08 AM
It does, once you've decided we will need to decide who draws Annalise away from her TwoLegs place

DannyPhantom
01-26-2019, 12:13 AM
I am flexible either way. If Arcus does not want to do it, I will. I will take the role of Thunderclan leader, since I am thinking that your character is going to join Thunderclan. I could be wrong, though. How many lives should Wolfstar have left?

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 12:15 AM
Thunderclan would probably be the most likely to take her in, given their history of taking in KittyPets before. Hmm, maybe give him 4 lives left?

DannyPhantom
01-26-2019, 12:19 AM
Okay. I was thinking four or five, so that works for me. When Wolfstar does die, I can switch to just Phantom or whatever he decides to call himself when he joins a clan. He's a loner in the beginning of the roleplay if that is okay with you.

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 12:23 AM
That is fine, it is good you can play multiple characters.
Arcus, it may be a good idea for your oc to be in Thunderclan as well, just so we can flesh out the rp a bit until more join.

Arcus
01-26-2019, 12:23 AM
I am almost done with my to windclan warrior. Which works out, since Windclan is closest to the twoleg place.

I can always make more characters, don't bother me none though

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 12:27 AM
Excellent, I shall start the RP then, looking forward to playing with you two

- - - Updated - - -

It has begun; https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92965&p=3020787#post3020787

DannyPhantom
01-26-2019, 12:37 AM
So, Arcus is going to drag your character away from her twolegs? I just want to clarify before I write a reply.

Arcus
01-26-2019, 12:38 AM
Name: Thistleear
Clan: Windclan
Personality: She is both the quiet and chatty type. It depends on the situation and the cat, but more important than her odd shifts between quiet and talking. Is the fact that, she is curious and quick witted. Good at getting herself into trouble and out of it. Though her family and former mentor certainly wish she would find less trouble.
History: She was born into the clans like every cat she knows. However, unlike every other kit she knew, from the time she could walk. She was sneaking into one thing or another to investigate and find out what was going on. Even managing to ruin the medicine cats' entire stock of cobwebs and yarrow. Then there was also the time, when she somehow managed to crash a Raven into camp... At least that time resulted in more food for the clan. However, as much as cats aren't the happiest about her causing trouble and getting into things she shouldn't. She also learned a lot from her misadventures. Including sometimes it was better to not speak, because when you listen you sometimes you not only learn more, but it may also be the only way to avoid trouble. Earning her the nickname, the quiet thistle, amongst the apprentices she trained with.
Appearance:https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-a-silver-three-months-old-tiger-tabby-kitten-relaxing-on-a-warm-radiator-772476685.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

So, Arcus is going to drag your character away from her twolegs? I just want to clarify before I write a reply.

Reply? Did you post a Character sheet I missed? Also, I figured I would

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 12:42 AM
It would make sense, with Arcus' oc being a warrior, while yours is a leader..Wolfstar will be in the den with the Queens, kits and medicine cats, while Arcus' oc will be the one out hunting and sensing Annalise.

Not a OC sheet as such, but it has been discussed.

DannyPhantom
01-26-2019, 12:47 AM
Ah. Okay. I will write up my characters sheets now.

DannyPhantom
01-26-2019, 01:10 AM
I am putting my characters in spoilers so they don't take up a lot of space on the forum. I am on the phone at the moment, so I am only posting one of my characters for now.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/J7g5EErgg5M/maxresdefault.jpg

Name:

Wolfstar

5.5 Years (Not sure what that becomes when converted to moons.)

Male

Leader

Clan:

Thunderclan

Lives Left:

Four

Personality:

Wolfstar will stand up and fight for what he thinks is right, even if it costs him his life. He is protective of those he cares for, and honors the warrior code. He can be described as like the wind, his mood going one way, then another. He is easy-going most of the time, but he can have quite the temper if he's pissed off enough. He is loyal to his clan as well as the warrior code, and he will do whatever it takes (within reason, of course) to defend his clan or the warrior code.

Biography:

Wolfstar was born into the clan as Pinekit. His mother and father spent a lot of time with him, wanting to teach their son the warrior code from a young age. At six moons, he became an apprentice, like most clan kit do. He had trained hard, and when a two wolves attacked the clan, Wolftail, back then known as Pinepaw, fought the wolves and took off half of one of the wolves' tail. He nearly died that night, due to his injuries, but the medicine cat was able to keep him alive. He survived, and once he was fit enough, he got the Warrior name of Wolftail. He taught his apprentice what he was taught, and soon after his apprentice became a warrior, the old deputy died, and Wolftail became the new deputy. After he became leader when the previous leader passed away, he got his nine lives and his new name, Wolfstar.

Crush:

None at the moment

Mate:

None at the moment

Kits:

None, but wants

Other Information:

He is a relative of Bluestar, as Bluestar is his ancestor.

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 01:12 AM
DannyPhantom;

All good, you're set to start. If you wish I will play other characters on the side as well

Arcus
01-26-2019, 01:22 AM
Name: Sunpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Outgoing and is always trying to figure out where to go. Also what he can do to help, this sometimes can lean to him ending up getting underfoot of older apprentices and warriors. Though he never means to do so and always feels bad about it.
History: He was born into the clan, but he had been a little different from the time he was born. He was the only kitten in his litter, if not the whole clan. Who was not only completely white, but also had mismatching eyes. He remembers, back when he was still Sunkit. Cats were still gossiping about his mother possibly hooking up with a loner. Not that ever seemed to bother Sunkit, who was always happy to see anyone and everyone. Even has he became an apprentice, he often lived up to his name and sometimes even brightened the day of the cats around him. That being said, his... Enthusiastic can put a damper on ones' day as well. Especially, when he wants to do and help with everything and I mean everything that goes on. He has accidentally created a hole in the Apprentices' sleeping den.
Appearance: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd-eyed_cat#/media/File:June_odd-eyed-cat_cropped.jpg

DannyPhantom
01-26-2019, 01:24 AM
That would be great if you could. I will try to post my second character when I am off the phone.

Scarlet Kitten
01-26-2019, 02:05 AM
Name: Willow
Clan: Windclan
Stauts: Apentance Warrior
Personality: Willow is enthusiastic and friendly, always happy to go out on training with a warrior of her clan, but more specifically her favorite, Thistleear. How-ever when it comes to getting close to other clans' territories and TwoLeg Place, she is a bit more cautious, as she was taught to avoid TwoLegs and only go into other clans' territories if invited or if necessary.
History: Willow was born to a Queen of the Windclan, and had grown up knowing nothing but the wild and mostly free life of Clan life. She had been told stories of TwoLeg place by her mother and other cats within the clan, some of whom have been there and barely survived the many dangers there. These stories and lessons, have contributed to her caution towards TwoLeg Place and the other clans, though she had been told that at least the cats of ThunderClan were friendly enough.
Appearance:
https://www.mediastorehouse.com/p/172/cat-black-silver-abyssinian-10524959.jpg

Scarlet Kitten
01-27-2019, 01:39 AM
Okay so guys, I'm just waiting for your replies DannyPhantom; Arcus;

Arcus
01-27-2019, 03:48 PM
No need to @ Scar, yesterday was a busy busy day for me. So didn't get a chance to get on. I'll be looking here, whenever I get on.

DannyPhantom
01-29-2019, 12:47 AM
Sorry. I have been rather busy. I had to be put in a hotel for a little less than a week as my apartment is getting repainted due to the lead paint in it. I will try to have a reply up tomorrow, but I don't want to promise anything.

DannyPhantom
01-30-2019, 01:42 AM
And, here is my second character.

https://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/2015/10/black-cat-names.jpg

Name:

Phantom (Later Phantomstrike)

17 moons

Male

Loner (Later Warrior)

Clan:

Windclan (Later on)

Personality:

Phantom is easy-going. He can be sassy when he wants to be. He has a lot of confidence in himself, but at times can be untrusting and shy. He tends to speak his mind, speaking out when no one else wants to say anything, especially if he thinks that it is the right thing to do. Phantom is both moral and loyal, willing to fight and die for what he thinks is right and those he loves. He is often quick-tempted, and saying one wrong thing will have him leap at you, claws unsheathed and teeth bared. However, Phantom is working on dealing with his temper control issues.

Biography:

Phantom was born in a litter of four to two stray cats in the ally of a city. Phantom was taught to hunt as soon as he could eat actual prey, instead of drinking milk. His birth given name was Ash, but Phantom wanted his parents and siblings to call him Phantom, and before long, the cats in the surrounding area started to call him Phantom. It turned out the name fit him, not only because of his solid black pelt, but he was silent when he was hunting or stalking, and prey would not know he was there until it was too late. When Phantom was about seven moons, he decided that he wanted something more. He left the alley that his family lived in, and headed into the forest.

Crush:

None

Mate:

No one at the moment

Kits:

None, but wants some someday.

Scarlet Kitten
01-30-2019, 04:29 AM
DannyPhantom; Accepted

Fareovotfisel
01-30-2019, 05:38 AM
I would be happy to help.

Scarlet Kitten
01-30-2019, 10:51 AM
Fareovotfisel; if you can please post a character sheet for your cat OC, or which Cannon one you would like, that would be great

Kris
02-23-2019, 10:49 AM
This RP has been featured as RP of the week (https://role-player.net/forum/cmps_index.php)

Arcus
02-26-2019, 01:56 PM
:'( Sorry for disappearing, had some not good stuff happen in RL. So been trying to deal with that

GrampaFlannel
03-03-2019, 10:25 PM
hello! are you still recruiting members? I would love to join!

I think the last book I read (sorry I don't remember name so I have to describe) was after they left the forest and got to the lake, was that the generation after 'the three'?, I also recall the mountain clan.

if you are still accepting I'll post a character sheet